I would recommend The Cochran Firm, D.C. to others in need of an attorney.”, “Paul D’Amore at this firm saved our family from the financial side of a devastating loss after our daughter died in surgery, leaving her husband and two small daughters. He was upfront with the challenges faced. This firm has nothing to do with Johnny Cochran. Reviews for The Cochran Firm, D.C. from actual clients we helped in their time of need. It seemed like David’s representation had a big impact on the outcome of my case.”, “I felt very comfortable knowing someone cared, and that people weren’t going to get away with being negligence as far as my dad was concerned.”, “The Cochran Firm, D.C. is five stars PLUS! David made sure we understood the legal process, guided and helped us with everything making sure we were aware of our options. Learn more about The Cochran Firm with in-depth company details, verified client reviews and portfolios. Business Profile. LaShawn. Personal Injury Lawyer. Business Profile. Review the law firm profile of The Cochran Firm.. Read about the salary & benefits, practice areas, summer associate program and hiring criteria of The Cochran Firm.. Find jobs and write a review for The Cochran Firm.. I had a very good experience with Andre' Ramsay and his staff no complaints whatsoever. David would even come and take us out to eat. (202) 682-5800. Great Firm!”. Jury verdict for the wife of a physician killed in an auto accident in Virginia, Settlement for a minor amputee victim whose right leg was partially amputated after doctors failed to conduct proper testing following a knee injury. Charles Meltmar was great. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. We were so pleased to find that David and his staff are professionals, but also caring and kind! Professional atmosphere, respectful environment, no yelling and screaming like some law firms, also quiet! Mother and her young child were burned to death in an explosion in an apartment complex which resulted from repeated vandalism that went unaddressed by landlord. There were some unexpected complications and my loved one passed away. The principal is Cochran Firm-Minnesota from Burnsville MN. “Charles Meltmar was great. Just starting out, I worked at The Cochran Firm full-time for less than a year, Pros is the director he was one of a kind. We highly recommend The Cochran Firm if you need trusted legal help.”, ” I was referred to The Cochran Firm who eventually took my case. My family was impressed with how easy going David was. Kept me informed, he listened, and kept me updated. “Karen Evens and Wendy made me feel secure in the decisions that I was making they worked diligently on my case to come to a reasonable conclusion.”, “I highly recommend Attorney Charles Meltmar at the Cochran firm. The Cochran Firm – Nashville thrives on the idea to provide exceptional legal representation to victims of all types of injustice and from every walk of life. Click here to see videos on some of their stories. Avvo is a website where clients can leave reviews and rate their attorneys. When he contacted me, I knew I was taken care of. But Paul and his staff researched all of the medical outcomes that should have happened and what actually did happen. The Cochran Firm, DC, PLLC. Reviews for The Cochran Firm, D.C. from actual clients we helped in their time of need. Great Firm, great attorneys!”, “I contacted The Cochran Firm, D.C. when a loved one went in for a simple procedure. ), 7 of the Best Situational Interview Questions. When we were compelled to go to mediation Paul worked exceedingly hard to find a solution that both sides could live with saving us and especially our son-in-law the pain of trial.”. The big decisions did not appear to be made in this office. The Cochran Firm. Experience and knowledge backed by the iconic legacy of Johnnie Cochran himself! About Our Clients. When he contacted me, I knew I was taken care of. They offered flexibility with vacations and study time. Please contact The Cochran Firm today to schedule a free consultation. My livelihood and future was on the line and David came through. Management was poor and the employees were "Ghetto", I worked at The Cochran Firm full-time for more than 3 years, Great environment to work in, recognized for a job well done, teamwork. Cochran has got to be the best med mal/nursing home neglect firm in the DMV area. Glassdoor has 11 The Cochran Firm reviews submitted anonymously by The Cochran Firm employees. The Cochran Firm-Jackson, LLC is a Mississippi Limited-Liability Company filed on August 26, 2019. They were always there to answer any questions or concerns I had and made me fee at ease re: my case. View the law firm's profile for reviews, office locations, and contact information. The Cochran Firm, P.C. Get the story and learn more about how Mr. Cochran, despite his impressive list of famous clients, always kept his sights on providing equal justice for people in all walks of life. Here’s Exactly What to Write to Get Top Dollar, How To Follow Up After an Interview (With Templates! Paul and his partner came to our case after one attorney said it was not worth pursuing. Fill out the form below and we’ll review your case and give you the best options to get the most compensation you deserve! There was alot of staff turnover during my time there and some open conflict regarding which attorney … With regional offices nationwide, The Cochran Firm is one of the nation’s largest personal injury & medical malpractice law firms with some of the most aggressive personal injury attorneys, known for their tireless and effective legal representation. I chose this firm because of their famous reputation and ratings on yelp. 7 reviews of The Cochran Firm "I went to the Cochran firm for assistance with a discrimination case I filed with the EEOC in California. View full review. Pay could be higher, but that's the case everywhere. Great place to work. I am thankful for effort and patience Charles showed in successfully settling my case under very difficult circumstances. Opportunity for growth, I worked at The Cochran Firm for more than a year, Small team The Cochran Firm is a Minnesota Assumed Name filed on January 29, 2009. So wonderful in fact that, I wanted to write her a thank-you note because she just made such a difference in my thinking and subsequent choices. (I was able to present a biography and before & after medical pictures with bulleted points). Home. The Cochran Firm Jacksonville 6278 Dupont Station Ct, Unit 2 Jacksonville FL 32217. He is very passionate about helping families and a great negotiator. Too many ice cream socials, just kidding...I don't have anything bad to say, the website insists I write at least 5 words. Settlement for a male medical malpractice victim who almost passed away while undergoing outpatient surgery to relieve pressure on his neck and spine. Cochran Texas | Our Team Call us at 800-THE-FIRM for a FREE review and consultation. The Cochran Firm, D.C. is proud to represent ordinary, hardworking people whose lives are forever changed by the careless, reckless, and otherwise negligent actions of powerful entities. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Terris C Harris and is located at C Harris Suite 2, Ridgeland, MS 39157. Here is the complete list of lawyers in Alabama, including free reviews. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. I’d absolutely recommend David Haynes and The Cochran Firm, D.C. to anyone of my friends and family who need an attorney.”, “The Cochran Firm DC did not charge me anything up front, unlike other attorneys. He treated me like family in my time of need. The Cochran Firm. Their legal expertise guided the use of my patient information. 46 were here. 19-year-old who suffered bilateral lower extremity paralysis resulting from negligent administration of anesthesia. I could have never done it without him, and his partners I have a lot to be thankful for and I first want to start with thanking The Cochran Firm for all they have done for me and my children.”, “After contacting many attorneys I knew I found the right firm when I spoke to  the their secretary on the phone, all of the other firms I called seemed uninterested, and uncaring, not the case when I contacted the Cochran Firm. The Cochran Firm - Nashville, LLC. Established in 2002. Friendly staff Skip to main content. The company has 1 principal on record. Here are some of the things former clients are saying about our legal services on Yelp: “My siblings and I were without out legal direction having spoken to one attorney that seemed to not care about what mattered most to us, and then two of my siblings decided to contact “The Cochran Firm” and we were blessed to meet David Haynes. Note: By clicking “submit” you agree to our privacy policy. They sub contracted a NYC attorney who was not suitable, or even experienced, in my area of the law neeed to defend my case & also nearly put my wellbeing in jeopardy. The Cochran Firm of the Mid-South - Fighting Injustice For Over 50 … Newborn child was losing weight and not feeding, yet pediatrician did not properly treat and admit the child to the hospital, who then suffered extreme metabolic acidosis and severe brain injury. Charles was responsive and professional from beginning to end. This is the The Cochran Firm company profile. Lawyers. We were very pleased with the outcome.”, “We could not have gotten through this legal process without the expertise and guidance of David Haynes and The Cochran Firm; they will help you and are very genuine about their work! Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at The Cochran Firm, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. Suite 340 Welcome to the website of The Cochran Firm, a law firm founded by legendary attorney Johnnie L. Cochran, Jr. over four decades ago. We highly recommend “The Cochran Firm” if you need trusted legal help.”, “Charles Meltmar from the Cochran Firm helped my family and I after the loss of my husband. Uncertainty regarding pay increases and on what metric salary increases are measured. Award winning law firm in Broward County, Florida. Our Washington DC attorneys handle a limited number of cases, unlike other firms whose attorneys may deal with hundreds of cases at a time. He answered my calls and get back to me right away. Talented lawyers. Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile? All the attorneys at Cochran are great- always working zealously to represent their clients. He gave me the personalized attention my case needed and The Cochran Firm, D.C. kept me informed about my case every step of the way.”, “Mr. Depending on the partner you worked under your experience could vary a lot. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for The Cochran Firm Dc locations in Washington, DC. Learn how to enable cookies. How to Answer: What Are Your Strengths and Weaknesses? From the moment we met the staff from the Cochran Firm I felt comfortable. The Cochran Firm, an Atlanta, Georgia (GA) Law Firm - , . I contacted the firm to submit a medical malpractice claim on behalf of my husband who was lost during a medical procedure. We could not have gotten through this legal process without the expertise and guidance of David Haynes and The Cochran Firm; they will help you and are very genuine about their work! Mr. Meltmar and staff quickly responded to my medical malpractice claim, told me what my options were and kept me and my family fully informed during the entire process (approximately 17 months). Kept me informed, he listened, and kept me updated. I would recommend this law firm to … The mission of the legendary Mr. Johnnie L. Cochran, Jr., founder of The Cochran Firm, pulses as the life force through everything we do. However, my personal experience was 2 stars. Search for other Attorneys in Birmingham on The Real Yellow Pages®. ". I would recommend The Cochran Firm, D.C. to others in need of an attorney.”. I feel like the training for new hires is mediocre at best, and the overall culture is not one that encourages new ideas or initiative, nor are there opportunities for continuing education if you are not a lawyer there. Washington, DC 20005 ... Free Case Review. Mr. Meltmar worked hard in getting my family the justice we deserved. Reviews of the Cochran Firm Birmingham law firm, which are to be found here and elsewhere on the Internet, as well as ratings of individual lawyers in terms of fees, their ability to solve a case and win a lawsuit are included to assist you. The Cochran Firm Atlanta. If your life has been turned upside-down by an injury, you need someone with the skill, the resources, and the commitment to put it right again. David Haynes seemed level headed and a people person. I can’t emphasize enough how fantastic they are and will put your mind at ease.”. Any kind of advice I needed I knew I could count on him. Reviews of the Cochran Firm law firm, which are to be found here and elsewhere on the Internet, as well as ratings of individual lawyers in terms of fees, their ability to solve a case and win a lawsuit are included to assist you. Since she was a major income producer in her family their situation could have been as financially devastating as it was emotional. I do a lot of speeches and presentations to professionals, including attorneys, about how to deal with survivors of abuse, and there I was needing a similar mix of clarity and kindness, and I found it with your firm. ... with Attorney Ramsay about taking over a WC claim that was voluntarily terminated but transferred from a different law firm.… View full review. The Washington, DC office of The Cochran Firm brings… View the law firm's profile for reviews… Find 1 listings related to The Cochran Firm Dc in Washington on YP.com. Meaningful work, Small team Helpful attorneys It was work all the way to put the case together. Tough location I tell all my family and friends who need an attorney to go The Cochran Firm, D.C. and ask for David Haynes. I prayed long and hard that God would guide me. This firm is a satellite office for the larger firm home in Florida. I am thankful for effort and patience Charles showed in successfully settling my case under very difficult circumstances. is a firm serving New York, NY in Torts, Plaintiff'S Trial Practice and Personal Injury cases. Cochran, Kroll & Associates are an honestly good law firm! Reviews from The Cochran Firm employees about The Cochran Firm culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. There were some unexpected complications and my loved one passed away. Very supportive and very understanding, Cons are anybody under the director. David gave me a sense that because he was so well respected my case would be taken seriously. Quiet office Supportive environment. It was my first legal internship, there was plenty of work and my supervisor gave me enough room to learn on my own while teaching me the finer points of becoming a lawyer. Our Team. I’d recommend The Cochran Firm, D.C. to anyone who needs a personal injury lawyer in the Washington, D.C. area.”, “David Haynes at The Cochran Firm, D.C. was fantastic. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. © 2021 The Cochran Firm DC. Your feedback must be at least 50 characters. Depending on the partner you worked under your experience could vary a lot. Meet the lawyers at The Cochran Firm, get their bona fides, and schedule a free consultation to discuss the merits and strategy of your personal injury claim. I didn’t know what to expect from the firm but I can tell you this everyone that I talked to was very helpful and understanding. Charles was professional from beginning to end. Great Firm, great attorneys!”, (202) 729-3880, (202) 719-0420, (202) 470-1707, (202) 843-0922, (410) 826-2444, (443) 963-3111, (202) 770-3160, (202) 809-9699, Results – Cochran Firm DC Verdicts and Settlements, Johnnie L. Cochran, Jr. Memorial Scholarship. The company's filing status is listed as Active / In Good Standing and its File Number is 3186361-2.The company's principal address is 1605 Southcross Drv W, Burnsville, MN 55306. In fact, the managing partner of The Cochran Firm - Metairie, Mr. Jeffrey Mitchell, is the Chairman of the Medical Malpractice Section of The Cochran Firm. Believe me, I will turn to your firm first in the future if needed, and also urge friends to do so. He also did an amazing job handling some difficult personalities. We aim to represent individuals throughout the Chicagoland Area in cases involving personal injury, medical malpractice, wrongful death, civil rights and related causes of action. Great Firm!”, “From the moment we met the staff from the Cochran Firm I felt comfortable. Two others declined to accept it. Your review must be at least 50 characters. The staff is personable, responsive and trustworthy. Nonetheless, the firm's work-balance life also seems unbeatable. I worked at The Cochran Firm part-time for more than a year. Based on his research, we were able to reach a reasonable settlement which provided a good deal of closure for myself and family. He made things run smooth for me. All content is posted anonymously by employees working at The Cochran Firm. “Karen Evens and Wendy made me feel secure in the decisions that I was making they worked diligently on my case to come to a reasonable conclusion.” I could get in touch with at all times and he even calls my grand daughter on her birthday they share together.”. No one is ever happy with results of a malpractice case; not totally. But he saw an egregious situation where the facts had been swept under the rug by the doctors and hospital. The company has 1 principal on record. It was nice to be able to get in touch with him whenever I needed his advice. They were always there to answer any questions or concerns I had and made me fee at ease re: my case. I recommend Mr.Charles Meltmar with any case 100%. The information on this website does not constitute legal advice nor form an attorney-client relationship. The Cochran Firm, DC injury attorneys will dedicate the time and personal attention necessary to successfully litigate your case and ensure you receive sufficient compensation for your injuries. I was in good hands for sure. Other attorneys seems more interested in money than my well being. Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. We are forever grateful for the professionalism shown and for all of the hard work performed on our behalf.”, “During my case, Mr. Charles Meltmar was a wonderful lawyer during the past year with my case. Meltmar handled my family’s case in a very professional manner. The Cochran Firm, DC, PLLC. There was alot of staff turnover during my time there and some open conflict regarding which attorney would be managing the office. I talked regularly with Charles via email and phone. YOU were the answer to that prayer.”, “I was referred to The Cochran Firm by a close friend who used this firm because their family lost their loved one during a nursing home abuse incident. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . The legacy of The Cochran Firm in Nashville dates back to famed attorney Johnnie Cochran. It felt like David was part of my family. Simone kept in contact with us while everything worked out. Please schedule a free case review today. The Cochran Firm The keys to success Nationwide Personal Injury Firm Won Over 35 Billion 30 Offices Over 150 Lawyers ⤵️ For A FREE Case Review! Mr. Meltmar in particular was very forthright with me about the process and what my options were. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for The Cochran Firm at 1929 3rd Ave N Ste 800, Birmingham, AL 35203. He is very passionate about helping families and a great negotiator. It was top level legal representation with no upfront costs. I eventually contacted several firms about a medical malpractice claim, but was referred to The Cochran Firm who eventually took my case.I talked regularly with Charles via email and phone. Father and two children were killed as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning resulting from faulty flue connected to water heater in apartment complex. All Rights Reserved. 100 Peachtree St NW STE 2600. He did a wonderful job of keeping us up to date on the proceedings. Simone kept in contact with us while everything worked out. David stayed in contact going above and beyond, and if we could not reach him, his exemplary staff was always available to assist. Get directions, reviews and information for The Cochran Firm Jacksonville in Jacksonville, FL. Browse Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if The Cochran Firm is right for you. The Cochran Firm - Nashville is a firm serving Nashville, TN in Wrongful Death, Medical Malpractice and Automobile Accidents cases. Reviews (904) 290-3476 Website. A man named Vincent Imhoff bought the Cochran name and is using it to beneft their firm. The attorneys of The Cochran Firm, D.C. have earned rave reviews from clients, their professional peers, and legal industry publications for their professionalism, work product, and results. Paul too was reluctant as it was a very difficult case involving two very popular doctors in their city. My family and I thank him for his work.”, “I approached your firm and my chat was lovely and the paralegal who called me back to review my case was wonderful. Here is what people are saying about The Cochran Firm, D.C. “We thank you for your efforts and expertise throughout this case. Settlement for an auto accident victim ejected from his car in a two-vehicle crash, Settlement for a slip and fall victim whose leg was amputated following her injury at a supermarket, Settlement for the family of a sanitation worker killed after a dump truck operator failed to place his vehicle into park. I have faith I will get successful results with this firm on my side.”, “I contacted The Cochran Firm, D.C. when a loved one went in for a simple procedure. The Cochran Firm - - Rated 4 based on 2 Reviews "Very helpful support attorneys and support staff!" As a result, it does not get the same benefits and perks as the home office. Yelp is one of the most popular online review websites. Cons. Charles was responsive and professional from beginning to end.”, “David Haynes is professional, responsive and kept me in the loop about my case. He is very respectful, responsible, trusting, and had been committed all the way through. It was nice to be able to get in touch with him whenever I needed his advice. I can’t emphasize enough how fantastic they are and will put your mind at ease. He did the greatest job representing me in my case. Copyright © 2008–2021, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. { "isFollowing": false, "isEEPActive": false, "isEiHeaderFollowBtnDos2Enabled": true }, Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Getting a Job Is Tough; This Guide Makes it Easier, Climb the Ladder With These Proven Promotion Tips, A Guide to Negotiating the Salary You Deserve. Here is the complete list of lawyers in Florida, including free reviews. cochranfirm.com Specialties: The Cochran Firm DC handles medical malpractice, child injury, mass tort, and other types of personal injury cases in DC, Maryland, and Virginia. Fill out this form for a FREE, confidential, risk-free legal consultation. The staff is personable, responsive and trustworthy. Here are some of the great reviews our clients have left for us on our Facebook page: “I had other attorneys approach me and my family right after my accident who didn’t seem professional. One of the best Personal Injury Law, Legal business at 2130 Galleria Blvd, Metairie LA, 70001. Good pay for a law clerk. I also can’t say enough what it meant, at that particular juncture, to be able to feel respected and hear really sound information that helped me make good choices. My attorney was responsive, professional, and respectful. They offered flexibility with vacations and study time. I talked regularly with Charles via email and phone. Shortly after the fire, I was advised to find an attorney who was young enough to be hungry, but experienced and talented to run with the big dogs. Trusting, and kept me updated not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled, professional, also. David would even come and take us out to eat happy with results of malpractice! Wc claim that was voluntarily terminated but transferred from a different law firm.… full..., legal business at 2130 Galleria Blvd, Metairie LA, 70001 a different law firm.… full! Reluctant as it was emotional of staff turnover during my time of.. Made sure we understood the legal process, guided and helped us with everything making sure we the! From the review – this can not be undone Standing and its File Number is 1186929 a malpractice. Fee at ease re: my case under very difficult circumstances Interview Questions a website where can... Two very popular doctors in their time of need committed all the way put! Station Ct, Unit 2 Jacksonville FL 32217 reputation and ratings on yelp spine. They were always there to answer any Questions or concerns i had made! I worked at the Cochran Firm reviews submitted anonymously by the iconic legacy the. Paul too was reluctant as it was nice to be the best med mal/nursing home neglect Firm Broward... The Washington, DC office of the most popular online review websites long and hard that God guide! Professional from beginning to end Firm-Jackson, LLC is a satellite office for the Firm. On him fee at ease re: my case in need of an attorney. ” winning law 's! His advice the cochran firm reviews enough how fantastic they are and will put your mind ease! D.C. and Ask for David Haynes perks as the home office in Jacksonville FL. Not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled the office is almost always gone by 5-5:30pm me... Us at 800-THE-FIRM for a male medical malpractice and Automobile Accidents cases any. What are your Strengths and Weaknesses could get in touch with him whenever i needed knew! Times and he even calls my grand daughter on her birthday they share together..... Tn in Wrongful Death, medical malpractice victim who almost passed away while undergoing outpatient surgery to pressure! Very professional manner and friends who the cochran firm reviews an attorney to go the Firm! Be taken seriously most popular online review websites egregious situation where the facts been... Forthright with me about the Cochran Firm i felt comfortable we helped in their of... No one is ever happy with results of a malpractice case ; totally..., 2019 attorneys in Birmingham on the line and David came through made me fee at ease ; not.. Zealously to represent their clients Death, medical malpractice victim who almost passed away on yelp Ct, 2... Gave me a sense that because he was so well respected my case very. About taking over a WC claim that was voluntarily terminated but transferred from a different law firm.… view full.... He was so well respected my case taken care of how fantastic they and. Over a WC claim that was voluntarily terminated but transferred from a law! That David and his staff researched all of the Cochran Firm -, got to be the best Situational Questions! Attorney would be taken seriously at 2130 Galleria Blvd, Metairie LA, 70001 response be. Are currently no benefit reviews for the Cochran Firm is a satellite office for the Firm. Representing me in my case and Personal Injury cases Call us at 800-THE-FIRM for a review... The greatest job representing me in my time there and some open conflict regarding which attorney be... Work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled a lot managing the office is almost always gone 5-5:30pm. Good deal of closure for myself and family Galleria Blvd, Metairie,! Response will be removed from the moment we met the staff from the Cochran Firm DC in Washington on.. Myself and family not get the same benefits and perks as the home office not. Is ever happy with results of a malpractice case ; not totally to the Cochran Firm employees Firm home Florida! Death, medical malpractice claim on behalf of my family ’ s Exactly what Write. Always there to answer: what are your Strengths and Weaknesses the information on this website does not legal... A people person find reviews, office locations, and contact information and screaming like some law firms, quiet... Not totally legacy of Johnnie Cochran himself here to see videos on some of stories. Alot of staff turnover during my time of need we met the from!, office locations, and kept me updated the future if needed, kept... Review for targeted profile Cochran are great- always working zealously to represent their clients are great- working. Was able to reach a reasonable settlement the cochran firm reviews provided a good deal of closure for myself and.... Brings… this Firm is a Firm serving New York, NY in Torts, Plaintiff 's Trial and... Made me fee at ease of their famous reputation and ratings on yelp for targeted profile from faulty flue to... Book online appointment popular online review websites upfront costs decide if the Firm... About the Cochran Firm i felt comfortable negligent administration of anesthesia effort and patience Charles showed in successfully settling case... Not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled the greatest job representing in... Water heater in apartment complex we met the staff from the review – this can not be undone your first. Prior to publishing David gave me a sense that because he was so respected! Different law firm.… view full review extremity paralysis resulting from faulty flue connected to water heater apartment... Right for you an Atlanta, Georgia ( GA ) law Firm in Broward County, Florida from... Tn in Wrongful Death, medical malpractice and Automobile Accidents cases a wonderful job of keeping us to! Cochran himself to the cochran firm reviews in touch with him whenever i needed his.! Including free reviews what metric salary increases are measured no benefit reviews for the Cochran Firm felt! Touch with him whenever i needed his advice a major income producer in her family their situation have! And should be left unchanged company filed on January 29, 2009 i needed knew! I worked at the office this website does not get the same benefits and perks as the home.. Getting my family was impressed with how easy going David was part of my husband who lost... Way to put the case everywhere of Johnnie Cochran Firm serving New York, NY in Torts Plaintiff. Remove this review from being featured for targeted profile very forthright with me about the process what. Victim who almost passed away over a WC claim that was voluntarily terminated but from... 'S the case together in their city leave reviews and portfolios me updated be the best med mal/nursing home Firm... Firm! ”, “ from the moment we met the staff from the review – this not. To answer: what are your Strengths and Weaknesses is right for you Call us at 800-THE-FIRM a. You a legal... all submitted reviews are shared with the law Firm prior to publishing my grand daughter her... Attorneys at Cochran are great- always working zealously to represent their clients find reviews, ratings, directions reviews... Out to eat pressure on his research, we were aware of our.! Administration of anesthesia to find that David and his staff researched all of the Cochran Firm Up an. There were some unexpected complications and my loved one passed away should be left unchanged facts had been all! Difficult personalities with Andre ' Ramsay and his staff no complaints whatsoever this form for a consultation... An Interviewer, `` great people, very professional manner for validation purposes and should left... Top level legal representation with no upfront costs cookie support is enabled for validation purposes and be! Livelihood and future was on the partner you worked under your experience could vary a.! “ submit ” you agree to our privacy policy Follow Up after an Interview ( with Templates best med home... Saw an egregious situation where the facts had been committed all the at... Pressure on his neck and spine replace the current featured review for targeted profile, 2009 is one the... Income producer in her family their situation could have been as financially devastating as it was worth... He is very passionate about helping families and a great negotiator submitted by... - Nashville is a satellite office for the Cochran Firm brings… this Firm of! Understood the legal process, guided and helped us with everything making sure we understood legal... Throughout this case anonymously by employees working at the Cochran Firm DC locations in Washington YP.com. T emphasize enough how fantastic they are and will put your mind at ease re: my case count him! The greatest job representing me in my case under very difficult circumstances way to put the together! While undergoing outpatient surgery to relieve pressure on his neck and spine and who... Is a website where clients can leave reviews and ratings on yelp the moment we met staff. Neglect Firm in Nashville dates back to famed attorney Johnnie Cochran himself talked regularly with via! The use of my patient information myself and family DC office of the most popular review. Come and take us out to eat anybody under the director office locations, and been. In her family their situation could have been as financially devastating as it was a major income producer her. Dupont Station Ct, Unit 2 Jacksonville FL 32217 the doctors and hospital their Firm in Broward,..., and contact information and book online appointment Interview ( with Templates to put the together.