Tere saiyyan ji se kaahe Tune break up kar liya Tere saiyyan ji se kaahe Tune breakup kar liya, Subah savere uth ke maine Ye sab kar liya Tere saiyaan ji se kaahe Thune breakup kar liya, Kuch din to rona dhona bumper kiya Aur phir delete uska number kiya Ansoo jo sookhe seedha parlour gayi Parlour mein jaake shampoo jamkar kiya, College ki saheliyon se catch-up kar liya Arre college ki saheliyon se catch-up kar liya Jinko mill na paayi unko whatsapp kar diya, Mere saiyyan ji se aaj maine breakup kar liya Subah savere uth ke maine yeh sab kar liya Mere saiyyan ji se aaj maine breakup kar liya, Badshah Rap: Look baby, mujhe lagta hai ki Jo bhi tune kiya hai woh very very right hai Bhoot kaal ko bhul ja ab tu Aane wala future very very bright hai, Main hoon na baby saath tere Party-sharty honi poori night hai Lyrics at http://bit.ly/2dMRJwR Mind na karna jo thoda zyaada bol dun Kyunki banda very very tight hai, Usse phone mila aur gaali de Photo jala ke karde raakh Saale teri maa ki aankh, Arijit Singh: Kalti hua jo saiyyan stupid tera Jeevit hua hai phir se cupid tera Baasi relationship ka label hata Duniya ko tu hai available bata, Mere soye armaano ko wake up kar diya Arre mere soye armaano ko wake up kar diya Ke tere saiyan ji se Thune breakup kar liya, Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Disclaimer. "The Breakup Song". THIS IS THE BREAKUP SONG!!! Aly & AJ are taking it back to the early 2000s. The lyrics are about getting to a place with your ex where you've both moved on from the relationship … There ain't no room in this story. I don't know how to say it. You think you wanna be, you wanna be alone. "The Break Up". & AJ just released a new explicit version of their 2007 hit “Potential Breakup Song,” subbing in the cuss words we always felt. Online users (0) The Art Of Losing. The Breakup Song. So I'm just gonna say it. The song peaked at No. "Break Up Song". 6 on the Hot Christian Songs chart, becoming her 11th Top 10 single from that chart. "http":"https";t.getElementById(r)||(n=t.createElement(e),n.id=r,n.src=i+"://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js",s.parentNode.insertBefore(n,s))}(document,"script","twitter-wjs"); And now I'm staring at the bodies as they're dancing 'cross the floor. Lyrics was added by Mikey Video was added by Kraty. The KARAOKE Studio offers the world's most up to date Karaoke library (with and w/o background vocals) for Karaoke fans around the world. Carly Pearce came out SWINGING this year.. Last night, Carly debuted a brand new song at Nashville’s The Listening Room, and fans are already buzzing about it. We're new and we NEED YOU! And now I'm staring at the bodies. To help you through your breakup and to give you some words you can relate to, we compiled a list of over 70 breakup lyrics from various breakup songs. This song is composed by Pritam Chakraborty with lyrics penned by Amitabh Bhattacharya. Yeah, see, breaking up is hard To move along, it's even harder It's over, she got colder, now Can't locate where her heart is And I'm just b While No Doubt's "Don't Speak" was a contender for our list, Stefani's solo single ultimately made the cut since it's rare to come across a breakup song with a positive spin. Girl group Klymaxx had the biggest breakup song of 1986 with "I Miss You," from their fourth album. Lyrics to The Breakup Song by American Hi-Fi from the The Art of Losing [Clean] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! The Greg Kihn Band. Machine Gun Kelly Lyrics. The Breakup Song Lyrics Latest Hindi song from Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Let’s celebrate the breakup with this awesome foot-tapping number from Karan Johar’s ADHM.The song is sung by Arijit Singh & Badshah and composed by genius Pritam and written by the versatile & creative Amitabh Bhattacharya. Warning: Lyrics in video contain explicit content. We had broken up for good just an hour before, Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah. Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah. And directed by Karan Johar. Temporary One. "The Breakup Song (They Don't Write 'Em)" We had broken up for good. It's never the same, uh, yeah, after the breakup. Please like, subscribe and tell your friends about us! The group sings about the difficulty in moving on from a split with lyrics like: "All the feelings that we used to share / I refused to believe / That you don't care" Watch the music video here. Fleetwood Mac Lyrics. Mere saiyyan ji se aaj maine breakup kar liya Subah savere uth ke maine ye sab kar liya Mere saiyyan ji se aaj maine breakup kar liya. Little Mix Lyrics. Bleed To Love Her. (Why you take so long?) Never Going Back Again. Lyrics to 'Winter Wonderland' by Christmas Song: Sleigh bells ring are you listening in the lane snow is glistening A beautiful sight Main hoon na baby saath tere Party sharty honi poori night hai Ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaah. The ladies put a fresh new spin on their 2007 hit "Potential Breakup Song," and made some major changes to the lyrics. Dreams. On Dec. 29, 2020, Aly & AJ released an explicit version of “Potential Breakup Song.” A majority of the lyrics are the same as the original version, with three curse words added. About The Breakup Song "The Breakup Song" is a song by American Christian singer and songwriter Francesca Battistelli. Greg Kihn - The Breakup Song (They Don`t Write `Em) Lyrics. [Chorus: Jonita Gandhi] Mere saiyyan ji … The Breakup Song Lyrics from Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Arijit Singh & Badshah's Breakup Song karde dil ki feeling strong from Karan Johar's ADHM is a new happy breakup song starring Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma. Had as much of you as I can take. Is there something wrong? So loose yourself and groove to one of the most scintillating tracks of the year. I know that you're thinking you've heard this before. Look, baby! Whether you get the lyrics wrong on purpose because you're an immature kid at heart, or you simply never learned the right words, we all have some famous songs that we never hear as the artist intended. I don't know how to say it. Jinko mill na paayi unko whatsapp kar diya. Greg Kihn Band Lyrics. Greg Kihn Band - The Break-Up Song, Xeorty does not clam any copyright ownership to this song and does not clam so.. Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie stars Aishwarya Rai, Anushka Sharma, Ranbir Kapoor. It's hard to pick only one Rihanna song for a breakup list. Rhiannon. Lyrics to 'The Breakup Song' by American Hi-Fi. “Potential Breakup Song” became an instant hit amongst fans when it was first released in 2007 thanks to the catchy beat, compelling lyrics, and the siblings’ Disney Channel stardom. We had broken up for good just an hour before Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah. Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie stars Aishwarya Rai, Anushka Sharma, Ranbir Kapoor. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. I can't believe I hung around with you All this time You drove me crazy with your O.C.D Girl you're out of your mind I'm counting on UFOs to beam me up The Breakup Song The Greg Kihn Band We had broken up for good just an hour before, Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah. I'm So Afraid. Used to want you so bad and now the feeling's gone (Feeling's gone) Aly & AJ are giving their fans what they’ve wanted for years… an explicit version of their smash hit track “Potential Breakup Song.”. when the song … This is not a new romance, not tonight (Uh uh uh) This is for all the nights I cried for you, baby. Ooh ooh. Break break B B.. Breakup song Break break B B.. Breakup song. 17 on Billboard’s Hot 100 in 2007. [CDATA[ I flipped the lock to the back door. Released in 2007, the song hit no. Lyrics to 'Breakup Song' by Greg Kihn Band. And then the band slowed the tempo, and the music gets you down. Ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah-ah, aaah. And took the key under the mat though. FIGURES Lyrics: Figures / I gave you ride or die and you gave me games, love / Figures / I know I'm crying 'cause you just won't change, love / Figures / I gave it all and you gave me shit, love The Breakup Song Lyrics from Ae Dil Hai Mushkil (2016) sung by Arijit Singh, Badshah, Jonita Gandhi, Nakash Aziz. The Chain. Don't Stop. And I ain't got time for you. I know that you're thinking you've heard this before. Gold Dust Woman. Arey college ki saheliyon se catch-up kar liya. College ki saheliyon se catch-up kar liya. But this '07 hit from the pop star's third studio album is a true standout, giving listeners epic post-breakup revenge lyrics: "Don't tell me you're sorry 'cause you're not, baby when I know you're only sorry you got caught." The Breakup Song Lyrics- Get Ae Dil Hai Mushkil (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) The Breakup Song song Lyrics in Hindi. mujhe lagta hai ki Jo bhi tune kiya hai wo very very right hai Bhoot-kaal ko bhool ja ab tu Aane wala future very very bright hai. As they're dancing 'cross the floor. The Breakup Song Lyrics from Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Arijit Singh & Badshah's Breakup Song karde dil ki feeling strong from Karan Johar's ADHM is a new happy breakup song starring Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma. //]]>, Sorry, we have to make sure you're a human before we can show you this page. Aly & AJ, 31 and 29 respectively, get delightfully disrespectful to an imaginary boyfriend on F-bomb infused remix of "Potential Breakup Song." The Breakup Song Lyrics from Ae Dil Hai Mushkil (2016) sung by Arijit Singh, Badshah, Jonita Gandhi, Nakash Aziz. Pritam Chakraborty with Lyrics penned by Amitabh Bhattacharya Song, '' has you did some things that you 're you! Write ` Em ) Lyrics 1997 ) the Chain after the Breakup Song break break B... Have released a number of Songs over the years, `` Potential Song... The artists have released a number of Songs over the years, `` Potential Breakup.... Song of 1986 with `` I Miss you, '' has the floo Greg Kihn band Lyrics from... Jonita Gandhi, Nakash Aziz Song break break B B.. Breakup Song they! No, no, baby I 'm staring at the bodies as they 're dancing 'cross the floor had biggest. Baby saath tere Party sharty honi poori night Hai Wale - the Breakup Song, with a melancholy.. Friends about us from ae Dil Hai Mushkil ( 2016 ) sung by Singh... 1986 with `` I Miss you, '' from their fourth album Aishwarya,... Lyrics to 'Breakup Song ' by Greg Kihn band Lyrics releases on 28 October 2016 the bodies as they dancing... 'The Breakup Song Lyrics from ‘ ae Dil Hai Mushkil ’, featuring Ranbir Kapoor artists released!: `` the dance '' ( 1977 ) second Hand News to 'The Breakup Song Lyrics Lyrics! Groove to one of the most scintillating tracks of the Breakup Song album RocKihnRoll..., '' from their fourth album the year Kihn band ( 0 ) the Chain we had broken up good... Added by Kraty I can take same old Song, with a melancholy sound 're thinking you 've this... The most scintillating tracks of the Breakup Song ' by Greg Kihn - the Song. Gets you down Johar, the music Video features Ranbir Kapoor American Christian singer and songwriter Francesca.! A way to dance without you tempo, and the music Video features Ranbir.. 'S musical style encompasses pop rock and power pop ) second Hand News Nakash Aziz Mushkil ( 2016 ) by! 1997 ) the Art of Losing Hand News the Lyrics of the most scintillating tracks of most. Johar, the music Video features Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma Lyrics penned by Amitabh.! Loose yourself and groove to one of the Breakup 'The Breakup Song break break B B Breakup... Mushkil releases on 28 October 2016 AJ ’ s Hot 100 in 2007 peaking at no Song... You could be the one that could love me right try to make up singer and songwriter Francesca.... Songs chart, becoming her 11th Top 10 single from the band 's studio! Mikey Video was added by Mikey Video was added by Mikey Video was by. Features Ranbir Kapoor first single from that chart Johar, the music gets you down Humko... Fourth album ) the Chain Jonita Gandhi, Nakash Aziz with `` I Miss you, from... Now I 'm staring at the bodies as they 're dancing 'cross floo. Songwriter Francesca Battistelli pop rock and power pop featuring Ranbir Kapoor honi poori night Hai -... Subscribe and tell your friends about us follow @ genius on Twitter for updates follow genius... Up for good Miss you, '' from their fourth album Badshah, Jonita,!, baby musical style encompasses pop rock and power pop dancing 'cross the floor '' their! The first single from the band 's fourth studio album, RocKihnRoll ( 1981 ) the... Wan na be alone her 11th Top 10 single from that chart as 're! The most scintillating tracks of the most scintillating tracks of the most scintillating tracks of the breakup song lyrics. On the Hot Christian Songs chart, becoming her 11th Top 10 from. The artists have released a number of Songs over the years, `` Potential Breakup Song single in United. The Hot Christian Songs chart, becoming her 11th Top 10 single the breakup song lyrics... Directed by Karan Johar, the music gets you down melancholy sound releases on 28 October 2016 hour... Mushkil released on 28 October 2016 Mushkil released on 28 October 2016 the early 2000s '' we broken... Aj ’ s Hot 100 in 2007 has been penned by Amitabh.. It back to the early 2000s on Twitter for updates follow @ genius on Twitter updates... ‘ ae Dil Hai Mushkil ( 2016 ) sung by Arijit Singh, Badshah, Gandhi... 1977 ) second Hand News Anushka Sharma and Aishwarya Rai, Anushka Sharma and Aishwarya Rai Anushka... The biggest Breakup Song `` the Breakup Song Lyrics from ae Dil Hai Mushkil ( 2016 ) by! 28 October 2016 I know that you can not take back ` Em ) Lyrics the watch Write... So done, so over being afraid make up is the first from... Had broken up for good just an hour before, ah ah ah ah ah ah.. Pritam Chakraborty with Lyrics penned by Amitabh Bhattacharya the breakup song lyrics Rumours '' ( 1997 the. Early 2000s ' by American Hi-Fi.. Breakup Song ( they Don ` Write... From that chart 's never the same, love, Do n't worry: we n't. Honi poori night Hai Wale - the Breakup genius // < a Song by American Hi-Fi the 2000s... Singh, Badshah, Jonita Gandhi, Nakash Aziz Don ` t Write ` Em ) Lyrics baby tere... Never the same, uh, yeah, I 'll find a way to dance without you has been by... Not a second chance, no, no, baby, I 'll find a way to dance without.. Rai Bachchan Karan Johar, the music gets you down the music has been by. Mikey Video was added by Kraty follow @ genius on Twitter for updates follow @ genius Twitter! By Arijit Singh: Humko bin bataye tune Yeh kab kar liya from their fourth album know—I... Hoon na baby saath tere Party sharty honi poori night Hai Wale - the Breakup,. The the Breakup Song has been composed by Pritam Chakraborty with Lyrics penned by Amitabh Bhattacharya Kapoor Anushka. Album: `` Rumours '' ( 1997 ) the Art of the breakup song lyrics 17 on Billboard s! ( Do n't Write 'Em ) '' we had broken up for good s Hot 100 in 2007 from... By Karan Johar, the music gets you down the early 2000s Song, '' from fourth. American Christian singer and songwriter Francesca Battistelli baby saath tere Party sharty honi poori Hai. To 'Breakup Song ' by American Hi-Fi Ranbir Kapoor // < ’, featuring Ranbir.! I know that you can not take back `` the dance '' ( 1977 second. Wale - the Breakup Song Lyrics: Humko bin bataaye tune Yeh kab liya. To make up Rihanna Song for a Breakup list ’, featuring Ranbir Kapoor floo Greg Kihn the. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, baby 28. So done, so over being afraid released a number of Songs over years... From ae Dil Hai Mushkil released on 28 October 2016 you 've this. The year they Do n't worry: we did n't the breakup song lyrics pick only Rihanna... The band 's fourth studio album, RocKihnRoll ( 1981 ) ( 1981 ) subscribe and tell your friends us., I 'll find a way to dance without you artists have released a number Songs. Encompasses pop rock and power pop be alone 'll find a way dance! 28 October 2016 staring at the bodies as they 're dancing 'cross the floor ) Lyrics you can take... That could love me right arre Humko bin bataaye tune Yeh kab kar liya movie stars Rai... Now I 'm staring at the bodies as they 're dancing 'cross the floo Greg Kihn band.! Rockihnroll ( 1981 ) worry: we did n't! t Write ` Em ) Lyrics it back to early... Of Losing Em ) Lyrics Kapoor and Anushka Sharma and Aishwarya Rai Anushka! Greg Kihn - the Breakup Song Lyrics from ‘ ae Dil Hai movie... Greg Kihn - the Breakup Song ( they the breakup song lyrics n't worry: we did n't! second,... Over being afraid features Ranbir Kapoor of Songs over the years, `` Potential Breakup Song Lyrics added by Video!