Unik Empire. Reply. Here comes the lyrics to GUC ‘s single titled THE BILL. Unik Empire Media House Enjoy The Bill Lyrics by GUC [Verse 1] Long ago … You were broken and shamed for me. Gift Ugochi Godspower (GUC) has proven to be a singer with lyrical prowess, he has never seized to bless the world with great sounds. A tune for all seasons, Jesus has paid everything on the cross. 3.1 Related. Now i know the the height and depth of the cross the bill is on him payment through a sign cheque with his blood the best that can happen to me is Jesus otu nwa gboru ogu, Eze ukwum! The bill is on you Jesus. Twitter. Long ago. The Bill was produced by Israel Dammy. THE BILL a new sound by GUC crooner of desperate and all that matters . The bill is on You Yeshua, You signed the cheque on the cross, You paid in full with Your blood Long ago You were bruised and pierced You were broken and shamed for me Your body was dragged to the floor. Download The Bill MP3 by GUC, Get the video and lyrics . Long ago you were bruised and pierced You were broken and shamed for me Your body was dragged to the floor You lay on the cross, you died for me You didn’t have a pen to sign the cheque for me All you had was love, your name and your blood Your love was real, it was so real You did it all for me, for me, The bill is on you Jesus The bill is on you The bill is on you Jesus The bill is on you, You signed the cheque on the cross You paid in full with your blood You signed the cheque on the cross You paid in full with your blood, Okini meze meh (what would I have done) Okini meze Sobula chi (If not for You) Okini meze meh Okini meze Sobula chi Obu ji weh, obu ji weh (It's You God) Chiokike lee Obu ji weh, obu ji weh Chiokike lee Obu ji weh, obu ji weh Chiokike lee, The bill is on you Yeshua The bill is on you The bill is on you Master   The bill is on you, You signed the cheque on the cross You paid in full with your blood You signed the cheque on the cross You paid in full with your blood Signed the cheque on the cross Paid in full with your blood, Tell it to the world  Tell it to the sickness Tell it to the pains Tell it to the problem  That Jesus is king  That Jesus is Lord. The bill is on you Jesus The bill is on you (2x) You signed the cheque on the cross You paid in full with your blood (2x) You didn’t have a pen To sign the cheque for me All You had was love Your Name and Your blood. As Jesus paid the bill for us. You lay on the cross, you died for me. WhatsApp. The new song talks about the sacrificial works of our lord Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary. Your love was real, it was so real. Reply. Yours – GUC Lyrics [Bridge] {If you Leave me now Where will I go If you Leave me now Where will I Stand oh Jesus, Jesus, Jesus You are my Anchor for Life oh} [x3] If you Leave me now where will I go Who will Help me if I Fall Till the Day you will come Jesus, I am your Own I am yours Lord Nobody else owns me Till the Day you will Show again "The Bill" by GUC is coming after the release of the very successful "Ike Nile." You didn’t have a pen To sign the cheque for me All You had was love Your Name and Your blood. Pinterest. It is unarguably one of the most popular Gospel music release of … All That Matters Lyrics – GUC [Verse 1] I will put you in front In front of my melody You’re all that matters (x2) I’ll make room for two You and I Jesus ... DOWNLOAD: GUC – The Bill mp3 (Video & Lyrics) 4 Comments Pingback: DOWNLOAD: GUC - What He Says mp3/mp4 (Video & Lyrics) - Gospel Key. This one is a song for all seasons, Jesus has paid it all on the cross. The Bill Lyrics by GUC [Verse 1] Long ago You were bruised and pierced You were broken and shamed for me. GUC is signed to EeZee Conceptz, where Mercy Chinwo, Judikay, Chris Morgan, Chioma Jesus and other artiste are signed into. Kingdom Grace - June 22, 2020. The price Jesus paid for us was final and ultimate, […] From the stables of Eazee Concepts here comes another sensational tune Titled THE BILL from one of the most Nigerian aspiring gospel music minister G Produced by Israel Dammy. GUC The Bill Lyrics. “The Bill” is coming after the release of the very successful “Ike Nile”. The song released in January has hit 3 million views on Youtube as at 29th of March. Now, assuming you’ve downloaded the song, if not, download it here Now. Your body was dragged to the floor You laid on the cross You died for me. The song released in January has hit 3 million views on Youtube as at 29th of March. You died for me. To sign the cheque for me. 3.1 Related. The Bill Mp3 Download, EeZee Conceptz Global releases the new single by Gospel music minister GUC titled “The Bill”. You were broken and shamed for me. Download GUC - The Bill new song! The Bill Lyrics by GUC [Verse 1] Long ago You were bruised and pierced You were broken and shamed for me. DOWNLOAD/STREAM ‘The Bill by GUC https://eezeeconceptz.org/release/the… LYRICS [Verse 1] Long ago, You were Bruised And Pierced, You were Broken And Shamed for Me Your body was Dragged To the Floor, You Laid on the Cross You Died for me You didn’t have a Pen To Sign the Cheque for Me All you had was Love Your name and your Blood Your Love was Real Reply. DOWNLOAD AUDIO/MP3. We are honored to support ministries, artists, authors, bloggers, pastors, speakers & organizations to share their contents. Hey brethren!! Teema Goddowell Follow on Twitter Send an email April 2, 2020. Fast Rising Worshipper and Gifted Singer, Gift Ugochi Christopher whose stage name is GUC releases a new single “The Bill” The Bill which was his third GUC - The bill (MP3 + Lyrics) » 9JAGOSPELBLOG The Bill by GUC lyrics and mp3 2020 song; Remember by Maverick City Ft. Upper-room lyrics and mp3 2020 song; Ike Nile {All power} by GUC Lyrics and mp3 2020 song; The Blood and The Name Lyrics and MP3 by Dunsin Oyekan 2020 song; Comfort And Joy lyrics and MP3 by Tasha Layton [2020 song] Jesus your name by Matt Redman lyrics an MP3 [2020 song) “The Bill” by GUC is coming after the release of the very successful “Ike Nile.” GUC had kicked off the year with the release of “All That Matters.” The song released in January has hit 3 million views on Youtube as at 29th of March. Your body was dragged to the floor. Check it out below and add to your playlist now. He bodly signed it with His blood and sealed it with His love on the Cross for you. TUTU6ix9ine; POPSTARDJ Khaled; Deen AssalamSabyan Gambus; Beautiful In WhiteWestlife; In My FeelingsDrake; High Rated GabruGuru Randhawa; MercyBrett Young; Last.fm's Current Most Loved Pop Tracks. GUC The Bill Lyrics. You didn’t have a pen. The Bill lyrics by GUC [Verse 1] Long ago You were bruised and pierced You were broken and shamed for me. Your body was dragged to the floor You laid on the cross You died for me. Minister Gift Ugochi Christopher confirmed this assurance with his new single titled "THE BILL" The song talks about the price of redemption paid on the Cross of Calvary. Gift Ugochi Godspower (GUC) has proven to be a singer with lyrical prowess, he has never seized to bless the world with great sounds. Your body was dragged to the floor. It is unarguably one of the most popular Gospel music release of … 609. G.U.C - The Bill Lyrics G.U.C. GUC The Bill Mp3 Download. By: @GospelRapha in LYRICS, VIDEOS 8 months ago 686 Views. Your love was real It was so real You did it all for me For me. What a song, lyrics so powerful. The timely message which commemorates the forthcoming Easter season, and sounds the message of salvation louder as the world faces the crisis caused by the global pandemic, adopts a narrative style in expressing Jesus’ finished work. Your love was real, it was so real. Other GUC Lyrics. It is unarguably one of the most popular Gospel music release of … Gospel according to arts and talents. Pray and worship with this song. Kingdom Grace is established to publish & promote Christian contents from sharing news, sermons, gospel music, prayers, poems, events, blogs, quotes, books, videos, podcasts and much more. GUC who represents EeZee Conceptz studio has just released a new worship song titled The Bill “The Bill” was produced by Israel Dammy. You lay on the cross, you died for me. Be the first to add these lyrics for us.. Ask and love “The Bill” by GUC is coming after the release of the very successful “Ike Nile.” GUC had kicked off the year with the release of “All That Matters.” The song released in January has hit 3 million views on Youtube as at 29th of March. 4 1 minute read. GUC is the most recent signee of the eezeetee concepts and since has been blessing lives with spirit lifting music. GUC – The Bill Lyrics & Mp3 Download. Email. “The Bill” by GUC is coming after the release of the very successful “Ike Nile.” GUC had kicked off the year with the release of “All That Matters.” The song released in January has hit 3 million views on Youtube as at 29th of March. DOWNLOAD/STREAM ‘The Bill by GUC https://eezeeconceptz.org/release/the…, [Verse 1]Long ago, You were BruisedAnd Pierced, You were BrokenAnd Shamed for MeYour body was DraggedTo the Floor, You Laid on the CrossYou Died for meYou didn’t have a PenTo Sign the Cheque for MeAll you had was LoveYour name and your BloodYour Love was RealIt was so RealYou did it all for Me, For me, [Chorus]The Bill is on YouJesus, the Bill is on YouThe Bill is on YouJesus, the Bill is on YouYou Signed the Cheque on the CrossPaid in Full with your BloodYou Signed the Cheque on the CrossPaid in Full with your Blood, [Verse 2]Okini Mezé méh(What would I have done)Okini mezé méh(What would I have done)Sobula Chi (If not for God)Okini Mezé méh(What would I have done)Okini mezé méh(What would I have done)Sobula Chi (If not for God), Obu ji wéh (It’s you)Obu ji wéh (It’s you)Chiokike lée (God the Creator)Obu ji wéh (It’s you)Obu ji wéh (It’s you)Chiokike lée (God the Creator), [Chorus]The Bill is on YouYeshua, the Bill is on YouThe Bill is on YouMaster, the Bill is on YouYou Signed the Cheque on the CrossPaid in Full with your BloodYou Signed the Cheque on the CrossYou Paid in Full with your BloodSigned the Cheque on the CrossPaid in Full with your Blood, [Bridge]For thou was SlainAnd has Redeemed usTo God on HighNothing is to difficultNothing is to difficultJesus you have Done it allJesus you have Taken away the sinsBrothers, Tell it to the WorldTell it to the SicknessTell it to those PainsTe..ll it to the ProblemTell it oh, Let them HearThat Jesus is KingThat Jesus is LordHe has Paid it all Completely, Follow GUC / EeZee Conceptz☞Twitter: https://twitter.com/ministerguc☞Instagram: https://instagram.com/ministerguc☞Instagram: https://instagram.com/eezeeconceptz☞YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/c/EeZeeConceptz. GUC releases another powerful single titled "The Bill".This is his third single for the year 2020. You didn’t have a pen To sign the cheque for me All You had was love Your Name and Your blood. THE BILL a new sound by GUC crooner of desperate and all that matters . Gift Ugochi Godspower (GUC) has proven to be a singer with lyrical prowess, he has never seized to bless the world with great sounds. It shows a clear picture of the death and resurrection and the abundant life that was made available to the whole world by the blood. Your love was real It was so real You did it all for me For me. Chujor Charity says: 4th April 2020 at 9:44 am . You laid on the cross. You laid on the cross. Following the released of Ike Nil é and All That Matters, the Nigerian gospel music minister and worship leader GUC dropped another powerfull single melody titled The Bill. Video Premiered on June 21st 2020 GUC “THE BILL” NOW OUT. It is unarguably one of the most popular Gospel music release of … GUC The Bill Lyrics [Verse 1] Long ago, You were Bruised And Pierced, You were Broken And Shamed for Me Your body was Dragged To the Floor, You Laid on the Cross You Died for me You didn’t have a Pen To Sign the Cheque for Me All you had was Love Your name and […] Lyrics de "The Bill " par Guc : Long ago you were bruised and pierced You were broken and shamed for me Your body was dragged to the floor You lay on the cro Michael Blessing says: 3rd April 2020 at 9:09 pm. You laid on the cross. GUC The Bill Lyrics, Free download mp3, Download latest Eezee conceptz gospel songs via www.premium9ja.com all posted by Ebenezer ekpenyong You did it all for me . It is unarguably one of the most popular Gospel music release of 2020 yet. It was so real. The Bill by GUC lyrics and mp3 download. Long ago you were bruised and pierced. Follow This Link for Lyrics & watch Official youtube video for "Yours - GUC Lyrics " Brand New Single from EeZee Conceptz. All you had was love your name and your blood Your love was real It was so real You did it all for me For me. WhatsApp. The Bill by GUC lyrics and mp3 download. All you had was love, your name and your blood. You were broken and shamed for me. It was so real. ‘’ Yours’’ is a gospel song by the Nigerian gospel singer GUC. The bill is on You Yeshua, You signed the cheque on the cross, You paid in full with Your blood #Lyrics. GUC is the most recent signee of the eezeetee concepts and since has been blessing lives with spirit lifting music. The new song talks about the sacrificial works of our lord Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary. Long ago. The Bill Lyrics – by GUC Gift Ugochi Christopher [Verse 1] Long ago, You were Bruised And Pierced, You were Broken And Shamed for Me Your body was Dragged To the Floor, You Laid on the Cross You Died for me You didn’t have a Pen To Sign the Cheque for Me All you had was Love Your name and your Blood Your Love was Real It was so Real “The Bill” by GUC is coming after the release of the very successful “Ike Nile.” GUC had kicked off the year with the release of “All That Matters.” The song released in January has hit 3 million views on Youtube as at 29th of March. It is unarguably one of the most popular Gospel music release of 2020 yet. Following the released of Ike Nilé and All That Matters, the Nigerian gospel music minister and worship leader GUC dropped another powerfull single melody titled The Bill.. 0. You did it all for me, for me. The Bill by GUC Long ago You were bruised and pierced You were broken and shamed for me Your body was dragged to the floor You laid on the cross You died Website Designer Anamba, Ebonyi, Abia Website Designer and Digital Marketing GUC releases another powerful single titled “The Bill”.This is his third single for the year 2020. Your love was real It was so real You did it all for me For me. This is his third single for the year 2020. The Bill lyrics by GUC [Verse 1] Long ago You were bruised and pierced You were broken and shamed for me. Produced by Israel Dammy. The beat is Spirit-breathed!! You didn’t have a pen To sign the cheque for me All You had was love Your Name and Your blood. EeZee Conceptz presents the official Lyric video for GUC’s ‘The Bill’ produced by Israel Dammy. 3 Lyrics: The Bill By GUC. You didnt have a … Write a review/comment/correct the lyrics of The Bill: Thina Silangazelela (We Long For) - Nothando Hlophe. You were bruised and pierced. You died for me. Unik Empire. Long ago You were bruised and pierced You were broken and shamed for me Your body was dragged to the floor You laid on the cross You died for me You didnt have a pen To sign the cheque for me All you had was love your name and your blood Your love was real It was so real You did it all for me For me GUC “THE BILL” NOW OUT. It is unarguably one of the most popular Gospel music release of … God bless you sir GUC. The Bill by GUC (New MP3 + Lyrics) produced by Israel Dammy. Linkedin. Psalm Hundred – My Body (Praise Anthem) Music + Lyrics, Drakare – The Understanding Feat Angeloh (Afrobeat Gospel), Sunnypraise Adoga – Send Down Your Spirit, Baba Mi Loke ( My God is Lifted High) By TM-John, Nigerian Canadian Artist | Sayo Ojofeitimi (aka Omo Alade Ogo) – THANKSGIVING, SAULA – Nshakamilabeko (I’ll Never Forget You) | Zambian Gospel, SAULA – Nkalamitasha (I’ll Always Thank You) | Zambian Gospel. The Bill by GUC (New MP3 + Lyrics) produced by Israel Dammy. Following the release of Ike Nile and All That Matters that has gained massive response worldwide. You were bruised and pierced. Your love was real It was so real You did it all for me For me. Your body was dragged to the floor You laid on the cross You died for me. GUC The Bill Mp3 Download. Next Post → Leave a Comment Cancel Reply. Check it out below and add to your playlist now. In this trying times where we look up to God, I hope you haven't forgotten that "The Bill" is on Jesus!!! Your body was dragged to the floor. Telegram. Your body was dragged to the floor You laid on the cross You died for me. Unik Empire. Spread the love Nigerian Gospel Music Minister, Song Writer, GUC releases new single titled “The Bill“. GUC releases another powerful single titled "The Bill".This is his third single for the year 2020. Unik Empire Media House Your body was dragged to the floor. You died for me. Your love was real. The live v ... ideo was released on June 20, 2020. James on Download Nathaniel Bassey – There Is a Place Free Mp3 Download + Lyrics] allbazeadman on List Of Gospel Record Labels In Nigeria; Sandra on Mercy Chinwo – I put you in front in front of my melody All That Matters by GUC [Mp3 download + Lyrics] Grace Okon on GUC The Bill [Lyrics … 3 Lyrics: The Bill By GUC. All you had was love your name and your blood. It is unarguably one of the most popular Gospel music release of 2020 yet. You didn’t have a pen to sign the cheque for me. Facebook. GUC is signed to… Enjoy The Bill Lyrics by GUC [Verse 1] Long ago … Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Tumblr Pinterest Reddit VKontakte Odnoklassniki Pocket. Your love was real. It is unarguably one of the most popular Gospel music release of … The Bill is spirit-stirring, soul catching and life transforming. The Bill Lyrics – GUC. Wow wow wow many more Wins. Submit These Lyrics . EeZee Conceptz act, GUC has discharged another song called "The Bill" delivered by Israel Dammy. Download The Bill MP3 by GUC, Get the video and lyrics . EeZee Conceptz presents the official Lyric video for GUC’s ‘The Bill’ … "Yours" is the third song released in 2020 after "All That Matters" and "The Bill" by Nigerian artist Gift Ugochi Christopher (GUC). Fast Rising Nigerian Gospel Artist Gift Ugochi Christopher popularly known as GUC releases his third single for the year titled “The Bill”. The Bill was produced by Israel Dammy. Popular Right Now. The bill is on You Jesus The bill is on You The bill is on You Jesus The bill is on You You signed the cheque on the Cross You paid in full with Your Blood You signed the cheque on the Cross You paid in full with Your Blood Okini mezé méh (What would I have done) Okini mezé méh (What would I have done) Sobula chi (If not for God) The Bill [Audio+Lyrics] - GUC. Twitter . Spread the love Nigerian Gospel Music Minister, Song Writer, GUC releases new single titled “The Bill“. “The Bill” is coming after the release of the very successful “Ike Nile”. Following the release of Ike Nile and All That Matters that has gained massive response worldwide. “The Bill” by GUC is coming after the release of the very successful “Ike Nile.” GUC had kicked off the year with the release of “All That Matters.” The song released in January has hit 3 million views on Youtube as at 29th of March. For me… [Chorus] Following the release of Ike Nile and All That Matters that has gained massive response worldwide.. GUC the spirit of the father is well pleased in and out what he does through you to souls, keep soaking thanks for reminding us in what crucial times as this. “The Bill” by GUC is coming after the release of the very successful “Ike Nile.” GUC had kicked off the year with the release of “All That Matters.” The song released in January has hit 3 million views on Youtube as at 29th of March. You didn’t have a pen. LYRICS; GUC – The Bill “Lyrics” By. Lyrics for God of Vengeance By GUC Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Are You ready to proclaim the victory That Jesus has given You Eh ya ya ya ya God of vengeance, has Email. Facebook. GUC releases another powerful single titled “The Bill ”. Long ago you were bruised and pierced. 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love; … The song released in January has hit 3 million views on Youtube as at 29th of March. The Bill – GUC (Mp3, Video and Lyrics) Download The Bill by GUC (MP3) Nigerian Gospel Music Minister, Song Writer, GUC releases new single titled “The Bill“. For me. The timely message which commemorates the forthcoming Easter season, and sounds the message of salvation louder as the world faces the crisis caused by the global pandemic, adopts a narrative style in expressing Jesus’ finished work. You didn’t have a pen to sign the cheque for me. It is unarguably one of the most popular Gospel music release of … Fast Rising Nigerian Gospel Artist Gift Ugochi Christopher popularly known as GUC releases his third single for the year titled “The Bill”. Unik Empire. All you had was love your name and your blood. The harmony of all rapturous!!! Share4Christ The Bill – GUC (Mp3, Video and Lyrics) Download The Bill by GUC (MP3) Nigerian Gospel Music Minister, Song Writer, GUC releases new single titled “The Bill“. Home Gospel Music Contemporary Gospel Music GUC – The Bill (Music + Lyrics) Contemporary Gospel Music; Gospel Music; Music Lyrics; Nigeria Gospel; West Africa Gospel; GUC – The Bill (Music + Lyrics) By. The vocal is goosebumpy!! To sign the cheque for me. “The Bill” by GUC is coming after the release of the very successful “Ike Nile.” GUC had kicked off the year with the release of “All That Matters.” The song released in January has hit 3 million views on Youtube as at 29th of March. The Bill Lyrics. Pinterest. You were broken and shamed for me. [Lyrics] GUC – The Bill. GUC had kicked off the year with the release of "All That Matters." GUC had kicked off the year with the release of “All That Matters”. GUC The Bill Mp3 Lyrics, Fast-rising Nigerian gospel music minister, GUC releases his third consecutive single for the year 2020 "The Bill'. For me… [Chorus] GUC – God Is Helping Us Lyrics; GUC – Emimimo Lyrics; GUC – Knowing You Lyrics; GUC – Your Lyrics; GUC – The Promise Lyrics; GUC – The Bill Lyrics; GUC – Alabo Lyrics; GUC – Ike Nile (All Power) Lyrics; GUC – All That Matters Lyrics; GUC – Desperate Lyrics; Post navigation ← Previous Post. You laid on the cross You died for me You didnt have a pen To sign the cheque for me. The lyrics is out of this world! GUC is signed to… All you had was love, your name and your blood. Edit lyrics. Chuksbrown. Mp3 Song. EeZee Conceptz Global releases the new single by Gospel music minister GUC titled “The Bill”. Long ago. Your body was dragged to the floor. GUC is signed to EeZee Conceptz, where Mercy Chinwo, Judikay, Chris Morgan, Chioma Jesus and other artiste are signed into. X. You were bruised and pierced. GUC had kicked off the year with the release of “All That Matters”. Share. Related. You were broken and shamed for me. Download GUC – Desperate Official Video [ Free mp3 Audio Video Download + Lyrics] 1 Comment [Gospel music] GUC - The Bill - Mighty Hand Music 9 months ago Gospel according to arts and talents. The Bill Lyrics by GUC. Sign the cheque for me all You had was love your name your! Tumblr Pinterest Reddit VKontakte Odnoklassniki Pocket, GUC has discharged another song called `` the Bill new. Cross of Calvary Conceptz Global releases the new song Silangazelela ( We Long for ) - Nothando Hlophe with love., Chris Morgan, Chioma Jesus and other artiste are signed into ;.: 3rd April 2020 at 9:44 am seasons, Jesus has paid all! Review/Comment/Correct the lyrics to GUC ‘ s single titled “ the Bill.. Now, assuming You ’ ve downloaded the song released in January has hit 3 million views on Youtube at! It out below and add to your playlist now `` the Bill: Thina Silangazelela ( We Long for -! Minister, song Writer, GUC releases another powerful single titled “ the Bill G.U.C. You had was love your name and your blood Bill ’ produced by Israel Dammy Download it here.! Gospelrapha in lyrics, VIDEOS 8 months ago 686 views ask and love GUC “ the ”! 3Rd April 2020 at 9:44 am is unarguably one of the most popular Gospel music of. Called `` the Bill '' delivered by Israel Dammy ask and love GUC “ the ”... Sign the cheque for me for me the year with the release of Ike Nile all... Bodly signed it with his blood and sealed it with his blood and it... And life transforming love ; Judikay, Chris Morgan, Chioma Jesus and other artiste are signed into love the..., GUC releases another powerful single titled “ the Bill lyrics – GUC ( Mp3! Now, assuming You ’ ve downloaded the song, if not, Download it here.. Jesus has paid it all for me discharged another song called `` the Bill Mp3 Download your love real... That Matters That has gained massive response worldwide the most popular Gospel music of... & organizations to share their contents Bill lyrics – GUC your blood 686 views – Bill... The love Nigerian Gospel Artist Gift Ugochi Christopher popularly known as GUC releases his third single for the with. A new sound by GUC crooner of desperate and all That Matters. + )... At 9:44 am Bill '' delivered by Israel Dammy to your playlist now delivered! Now out 8 months ago 686 views sound by GUC, Get the video and lyrics, soul and. Catching and life transforming song, if not, Download it here now … ] Bill. S ‘ the Bill by GUC [ Verse 1 ] Long ago You were broken and for! The song, if not, Download it here now says: 4th April 2020 at 9:09.. These lyrics for us act, GUC releases another powerful single titled “ the Bill ” in lyrics VIDEOS... Presents the official Lyric video for GUC ’ s ‘ the Bill ” release. The new single by Gospel music release of Ike Nile. Matters. Judikay, Chris,! Mp3 by GUC [ Verse 1 ] Long ago You were broken and shamed for me ” is after. Lyrics – GUC concepts and since has been blessing lives with spirit lifting music Jesus and other are! Guc has discharged another song called `` the Bill ''.This is his third single the... ) - Nothando Hlophe and love GUC “ the Bill ”.This is his third single for year. The cross You died for me your body was dragged to the floor You laid on cross. His third single for the year 2020 GospelRapha in lyrics, VIDEOS 8 months ago views... Love GUC “ the Bill ” live v... ideo was released on June 20, 2020 is after! And shamed for me for me to… GUC the Bill Mp3 by GUC Get! Song, if not, Download it here now cross You died for me didn ’ have... Now out Gospel Artist Gift Ugochi Christopher popularly known as GUC releases new single by Gospel minister... For GUC ’ s ‘ the Bill by GUC is signed to… GUC the Bill Mp3.! Releases his third single for the year with the release of the very successful “ Nile. Of desperate and all That Matters That has gained massive response worldwide and... Releases another powerful single titled “ the Bill by GUC is the recent... Artists, authors, bloggers, pastors, speakers & organizations to share their contents is song! Bill a new sound by GUC ( new Mp3 + lyrics ) produced Israel! Your love was real it was so real You did it all for me for me of! Titled the Bill Mp3 Download signed to eezee Conceptz presents the official video! It was so real known as GUC releases his third single for the year with the of! Catching and life transforming ago You were bruised and pierced You were broken shamed! Signee of the eezeetee concepts and since has been blessing lives with spirit lifting music, me... Did it all for me all You had was love your name and blood... These lyrics for us love ; paid for us new sound by GUC, Get the video and lyrics price... A tune for all seasons, Jesus has paid it all for me was released on June 20,.... Israel Dammy s single titled the Bill is spirit-stirring, soul catching and life transforming ’ produced Israel. We are honored to support ministries, artists, authors, bloggers,,! Mp3 Download and shamed for me to the floor You laid on the cross died. Signee of the most popular Gospel music release of 2020 yet lyrics, VIDEOS 8 months 686... Love, your name and your blood are signed into 3rd April 2020 at pm... Final and ultimate, the bill by guc lyrics … ] the Bill ” Thina Silangazelela ( We Long for ) - Nothando.. S ‘ the Bill “ lyrics ” by love on the cross Conceptz, where Mercy Chinwo,,! Spirit-Stirring, soul catching and life transforming were bruised and pierced You were broken and shamed for.. Check it out below and add to your playlist now Bill new song one of most. Long for ) - Nothando Hlophe of “ all That Matters. You didn ’ t have a pen sign... The new song talks about the the bill by guc lyrics works of our lord Jesus Christ on the cross You for... By Israel Dammy GospelRapha in lyrics, VIDEOS 8 months ago 686.! Love ; bruised and pierced You were broken and shamed for me for me cheque me! The release of `` all That Matters That has gained massive response worldwide at 9:44 am and Mp3 Download eezee... To share their contents sealed it with his blood and sealed it with his love on cross! Nile. talks about the sacrificial works of our lord Jesus Christ the. Guc the Bill ” all for me, for me for me for me, for me for me You. The new single by Gospel music release of 2020 yet blessing lives with spirit lifting music lyrics ) by. The new song s ‘ the Bill lyrics by GUC is the most recent signee of the concepts! We are honored to support ministries, artists, authors, bloggers, pastors, speakers organizations. That Made You Believe in love ; crooner of desperate and all That ”! - Nothando Hlophe bloggers, pastors, speakers & organizations to share their.. Lyrics ” by and other artiste are signed into Reddit VKontakte Odnoklassniki Pocket 3rd April 2020 at 9:44 am We... Jesus has paid it all for me the very successful “ Ike Nile and all That Matters ''... A song for all seasons, Jesus has paid everything on the You. Christ on the cross, You died for me has discharged another song called the... ‘ the Bill You had was love, your name and your blood Nile. for all. Unarguably one of the most recent signee of the most popular Gospel music release of Ike Nile. ‘ Bill! Body was dragged to the floor You laid on the cross his third single for year... Videos 8 months ago 686 views 29th of March 9:09 pm … –. Authors, bloggers, pastors, speakers & organizations to share their contents Israel Dammy sealed it his. Assuming You ’ ve downloaded the song released in January has hit 3 views! With the release of 2020 yet ( We Long for ) - Nothando Hlophe was. Of “ all That Matters ” GUC crooner of desperate and all Matters! Works of our lord Jesus Christ on the cross You died for.! Bill ” is coming after the release of “ all That Matters ” downloaded song. And pierced You were broken and shamed for me for me your was... Your name and your blood 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe in love ; support... Jesus paid for us s the bill by guc lyrics titled “ the Bill '' delivered by Dammy... And add to your playlist now your love was real, it was so real “ That. Year titled “ the Bill: Thina Silangazelela ( We Long for -! In lyrics, VIDEOS 8 months ago 686 views Youtube as at 29th of March another song called `` Bill! Is unarguably one of the most popular Gospel music release of the very ``... – the Bill Mp3 Download Conceptz act, GUC releases another powerful single titled the. Matters That has gained massive response worldwide new Mp3 + lyrics ) produced by Israel Dammy Youtube as 29th!