God shall continually be with and guide through the days of your lives. 46. best thanks mom and dad for giving me birth quotes. I love and cherish you. Showing search results for "Thanks Mom And Dad On My Birthday" sorted by relevance. Humorous Birthday gift for a dad from his son or daughter; Hilarious Father's Day or Christmas gift; A great gift for any occasion just to put a smile on your dad's face . The moment she first saw me. I still remember the old days how we both used to enjoy the moments together. God shall increase you more in all ramifications. May God continue to elevate you and assist you more to be a better parent. Nothing compares to your love and discipline. 61. Raise your glasses on your birthdays and cheer your parents. This is going to be a wonderful birthday for my daughter. Go on and take a bow. ... #10: Happy Birthday to my beloved son. Today is your day! God will constantly shower His blessings upon you. God bless you both. Kevin Eubanks. I don’t deserve you, mum and dad. I am proud and thankful you are my mom. Thank you so much for making my birthday this year again a memorable one. I love you!. 55. You guys are the best. Meeting you has been the best moment of my life. Thank you for all you’ve done on my birthday. You wiped away my tears. For my birthdays and specially for this present birthday. 40. 65w Reply. Thank You Messages for Dad: Father is the person who makes the highest sacrifice and dedication for his children.As the father is a special one, so treat him as special! 60. Thank you for all your parental love and care. Your parents made it happen. Thanks for your love, kindness and care especially on my birthday. May you never be reduced in love, wisdom and riches. Lots of love. !eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'sweetlovemessages_com-mobile-leaderboard-1','ezslot_30',121,'0','0'])); 40. 30. Those were the best birthday wishes ever! Last year’s memory of my birthday celebration is still very fresh and now another awesome one to add to it!. May you both live long in good health and wealth. Mum, you carried me in your womb for nine months, gave birth to me, nourished and nurtured me and made me the woman I am today, thanks so much. I think those amazing ladies need some recognition. 100. May you be blessed by God beyond that which you expect. Wishing you more blissful years ahead. Thank you, my parents. Mummy, Daddy, you guys made my birthday a fabulous, fantastic and flavoured one for me. Mum, dad, you saw my valuable qualities as well as my faults, and yet, you believed in me. Unknowingly to you daddy, I knew when you bought so many lovely things for me, without your knowledge mom, I saw when you restlessly made sure everything was always in place for me. Thanks mom and dad for the celebration! Without water and sunlight, plants won’t grow well, without you, my parents, my life is not complete. Every year, this special day usually comes with a special treat all because of you, my handsome dad and my beautiful mom. All these years of your unreserved care and support and now on the occasion of another birthday. I thank God for making me a child giving birth by you. God will cause more of His favour and mercy to follow you through out your lives. Can’t imagine life if you are not there for me as a son. The Thanks Mom & Dad Fund® is a charity created to honor parents, grandparents and mentors by supporting programs and services for the aging population. Most times I do think you hate me or love me less due to the chastity but I’ve come to realise that you truly love because this chastity has made me strong to weather the storm. I love so much. Happy Birthday Rookie. I am such a blessed child for having both of you as my parent. Kisses to the both of you.eval(ez_write_tag([[336,280],'sweetlovemessages_com-narrow-sky-2','ezslot_33',125,'0','0'])); 62. 65. Thank you, daddy and mummy, even for my awesome birthday. If it is your Dad’s birthday, you can use these quotes and Thank You Messages For Dad on a birthday card. Your way of bringing up a child is distinctly awesome, you chastise me, you watch each of my steps and many other countless things you’ve done for me. Lots of love to you. . 69. I love you both so much. Thank You Message For Parents: An extraordinary assemblage of genuine thank you message for parents, notes, quotes and wishes to show your love and gratitude towards your beloved mom and dad. Hope you enjoyed it too as much as I did. Daddy, Mummy am left speechless to really express my profound thankfulness to you both always and for my birthday. Mum and Dad, you are the vehicle that God used to transport me to this world and you are by God’s grace fulfilling the reason why God gave me to you, thank you so much especially during my birthdays and uniquely on this current birthday I celebrated. I love you very much. 74. Thinking Of You On Your Birthday. 45. You are truly the best parents ever. Thank you. I am saying thank you to the best parent ever. 15157 Victoria Cox Dear Mom, As I turn 20 today, I leave behind my childhood and teenage years, and I enter into the adult life you've prepared me for. Thank you so much for my birthday. Thanks for your surprises on my birthday. 68. Well, that’s true, so am also dying this behind every successful child is a loving and God- fearing parent. You, my Fathers, is a rare gem and my mother a priceless diamond. A special thank you mom quote – heartfelt, cute or funny or inspiring – can help you express your appreciation and gratitude to her for all she has done for you … We may not be a perfect family, but we are perfect for each other. I love the birthday present you gave me, mum and dad. Your mom did most of the work the day you arrived. My birthday was so blissful. You all have made my birthday the most beautiful day ever. Its really meant a lot to me knowing more of your care and love for me and my siblings. Can never ever repay what you did for me. 18. You laid a good example for me to follow, thanks. You both are truly a blessing. 3. My mum is like an expensive gold, a woman of great worth, though she looks delicate, yet, she has a strong spirit. There’s a unique bond between a dad Happy Birthday Son Quotes from Mom and Dad. Of all the things in the world, mum and dad, you guys are the best I ever have. Your mom is not only the reason you are alive, but she has helped make you the person you are today. Thank you for your encouragements. 49. Quotes to Say Thanks Mom and Dad on My Birthday. 63. May the Almighty God be with you always. Probably not enough while she was alive. Same can be done on the Father’s day. No one can understand the kind of love I have for my father and mother because I myself can’t explain the type of love and care you show to me. 54. I give thanks to God for making me an egg in which He hatched through the both you. Favorite 2. Am so grateful to the only beautiful parents God has giving me for without you both, I wouldn’t have been what I am today. May your union be blessed and your lives be filled with more joy. Thanks. 70. Ready to see a REAL baby Waters! Related Topics. Thank you for everything. Thanks to you, mom and dad. God bless you abundantly. A Thank You To My Mom On My Birthday A long overdue letter to the woman who has been there from the start. You are such a blessing to me. And now I am a year older today and also old enough to say a very big THANK YOU TO BOTH OF YOU for this love is still very strong and intact. 27. My birthday was really a bang! You both are like a wonder from God to me. Dear Mom and Dad thanks for all you did not just on my birthday but all through my lifetime. I have a longing in my heart that I should be raised by God like you both even more to be more of a blessing to my own children. I envy you, mum. Thank God for you both and am so grateful for my birthday gifts and celebration. Check out our thanks mom and dad selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our mugs shops. Since you have finally concluded that your mom and dad have both been an unparalleled source of joy to you and you are thankful to them for giving birth to you, use these thanks mom and dad for giving me birth quotes on your birthday to appreciate them. Thanks to you both, mom and dad. You needn’t bother with a unique event to state “Thank You” to your mother and father for what they did in as long as they can remember for you. Amen. You’ve been the best choice I didn’t have to make and have been the best thing my … Once again you have been so caring to me. Am highly thankful to God for giving me the lifetime opportunity of being your child. It’s a rare opportunity and a very awesome privilege to be the child of such a parent like the both of you, Mr and Mrs…. #11: Congratulations on turning 16 and being old enough to drive. All the glory to You the only wise God for your love in making me a child of this lovely parent. My birthday wouldn’t have been a wonderful one without God through the both of you. Thank you, sir and ma for such a fantastic surprise for my birthday. 34. Thanks so much for your prayers thanks, my parents. I love you and cannot love you any less. 41. Thanks for protecting me. May your love for each other grow stronger. May each day of your life be bright and happy! I’m happy God made me one of your offspring. 67. Thanks so much, my lovely parents. PSA: Thank Your Mom On Your Birthday. You are the best!. 28. I cannot wait to see what other precious gifts I will receive on this day. I really appreciate it.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'sweetlovemessages_com-sky-2','ezslot_40',130,'0','0'])); 90. Thank you so much for all the love that you have given me on every single day of my life. I celebrated my 26th birthday this last Saturday. Thank you, dad, thank you, mum. Thanks for the awesome gifts and beautiful surprises you gave to me. Dear Dad and lovely mom, I want you to know that you both are doubtlessly the sweetest parents ever on earth. Thank you for helping me to realize my full potentials. Thank you, my cute father, am so grateful my only beautiful mom. Quotes. eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'sweetlovemessages_com-leader-3','ezslot_23',119,'0','0']));eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'sweetlovemessages_com-leader-3','ezslot_24',119,'0','1']));31. I love you! My parents are my true friends and very graceful personalities that I have. My life has been awesome . You do not need to wait for any occasion like Father’s day or you Dad’s birthday to thank him and let him know that you love him the most. Mummy, I stayed in your womb for nine months and the Daddy you’re actually the reason for my coming to this world. Celebrating the man who … Thanks for showering me with love, my parents. Parents like you are so scarce to find. Today is my mom’s birthday, so what better time to tell you about this special woman. You were there to listen to me. Thank You Messages For Dad Your father is someone in your life who has lots of sacrifices for you and care for you the most. 32. All praise to God and Him alone, for He is the giver of all good things. » My family is here and so are my friends. Mom, this day is as much yours as it is mine. Happy Birthday Son Wishes & Quotes From Mom And Dad. I proud of you, baby. Right from my childhood up to this very moment, I have never felt loved less but more and more. 12. I watch your Dad every night on The Five. Since you have finally concluded that your mom and dad have both been an unparalleled source of joy to you and you are thankful to them for giving birth to you, use these thanks mom and dad for giving me birth quotes on your birthday to appreciate them. 6. If there is anybody I look up to, it’s the both of you, daddy and mummy. 39. I am So blessed by your acts of generosity. I hope you will enjoy your birthday party later. 57. You’ve made my day a blessing and I am so grateful to God and to you guys. 15. Love from Mom and Dad x Happy Birthday to my beautiful daughter. Thank you for your wonderful wishes that made it the most memorable birthday for me! Thank you, dad and mom for bringing me into this world. Each celebration of birthdays is just always what we don’t want to have without the both of you. 96. 16. I’ll always be your little princess… Happy birthday mom! I can’t love you less. 50 Thank You Messages for Birthday Wishes » I am so grateful to have friends like you in my life to share these wonderful memories with. You made sure that your children are well behaved and focused. 65w Reply. 52. Thanks, mom and dad again for my wonderful birthday surprises. I know it has always been even before now. My Birthday Prayers for Dad 31. I thank you for all you’ve done for me on my birthday. You both have nurtured me up in the right way and I know that a million thank you cannot be enough to express my gratitude but this little one I bring on this special day of my life, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH. Thank your parents for always being there with this elegant calligraphy typography design. You made my life worth living. You gave me hope, you gave me life. Thank you. Tori Cox. He has given me very beautiful parents like you. Great Mom Dad. 50 Thank You Messages for Birthday Wishes » I am so grateful to have friends like you in my life to share these wonderful memories with. May God strengthen and keep you especially for me. 10. You make me happy, you make me glad, thanks for celebrating my birthday with me. 78. May you never die before time. I can’t thank you both enough mum and dad, you’ve been so much a lovely people I will ever live to be grateful to God for. Thanks. 69. Remain blessed, sir and ma. You both are so lovely, kind-hearted and cheerful. I am blessed to have Mom and Dad. Thank you, my parents. Thanks for giving me all that before,on and after my birthday. … Today, on my 32nd birthday, I thank my Mom for giving me life and teaching me how to be a wonderful mommy. Thanks, Dad and Mom. Thanks for the gift you bought for me on my birthday. I’ll shout it so loud for the world to hear that my parents are most lovely parents ever. ♥ For all of the support, the friend, and love you have given me, I thank you and love you, Mom. My parents, I can never thank you enough. Amen. As I dive into the unknown, I want to take a moment to thank you, because when it comes down to it— today simply is not about me. Thank dad, thank you, mom. I thank you for everything Mom and Dad! Quotes to Say Thanks Mom and Dad on My Birthday. Thank you so much for making my birthday this year again a memorable one. 33. God will bring you into more supply of His grace. Have a wonderful birthday. Am so grateful to you for making my birthday a fantastic one. Thank you, dad, thank you, mom.eval(ez_write_tag([[336,280],'sweetlovemessages_com-narrow-sky-1','ezslot_32',124,'0','0'])); 56. I can never replace your place in my life. 4.5 out of 5 stars (1,293) 1,293 reviews. I’m so glad to say that I have you as my parent. Without you my parents, there would be no me. 12. Well, it makes me so proud of having you as my parent. A Birthday Thank You To My Parents: February 20, 2013 Posted by Carolyn Thomas Family 3 Comments. 20. I am overwhelmed by your love. Kidding! 104. May you live long and grow in grace. 65w Reply. 87. I’m so grateful to God for bringing me into a family with such wonderful parents like you. I will ever continue to bless the name of God for bringing me into a family with you as my parents. Thanks for throwing a big birthday party for me, thanks, my parents. 17. I want you to know. !eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'sweetlovemessages_com-netboard-2','ezslot_35',129,'0','0'])); 82. 47. Sending you, my dear parents, a warm thank you for all the wonderful things you have done for me over the years. Thank you as well, daddy and mummy. Its another birthday of mine, thank you very much, my dear parent. And am truly appreciative to God for making me a child of you both. 7. BuzzFeed Staff So it's your birthday, and you want to celebrate. May your lives be elongated the more. I love you! 47. Special and heartily thanks am I conveying to the two of you. Thanks so much. Send this beautiful birthday card to your near and dear ones wishing them on their... Wishing You A Very Happy Birthday! 6. 4. Thank you, guys. God shall continue to strengthen and enrich your pockets. Design is accented by pale pink roses and green petals framed with black border. The journey of this life is not possible to sojourn without the words and guidance of God through our parents. Have a blessed Thanksgiving Day that is filled with happy and special moments. Thank You Messages to My Parents on My Birthday. May the good Lord bless you with bountiful blessings and more wisdom. Mum and dad, may you live long to eat the fruit of your labour. If not for God through the both of you, the celebration of my birthday would have been so clumsy and boring. 1. Thank you for all you’ve done. It’s your undying love for me that does this. I love you so much and I am grateful for the regale you gave me on my birthday. 25. Thanks so much. Enjoy this and every birthday that comes dad. 48. My birthday celebration is truly a show of more of your love. I am still wondering how you always know the right things to put in place for my birthday. Thank you, daddy, thank you, mummy. You are truly the best parents ever. You don’t need a special day to say Thank You to your mom and dad. For always making me happy. Thank you for being you, dad and mom. So, your Dad must be thanked in a unique way using Thank You Messages For Dad. I love and cherish you. Happy Birthday Son Wishes From Mom And Dad In everything I own in life, bringing you to the world is one of my biggest and most valuable possession. 32. Thank you so much for all you did on my birthday, you guys are such a blessing. God shall continue to enrich you and make you more of lovely parents to me. Design: Dad, Thanks for being my dad. Thanks so much. Happy Birthday Mummy! Thank you dad. I’m so bold to say to the world that I have the most amazing parents in the whole universe. Life~ I wrote this blog post in Nov. 2009 Why be Catholic? I am conveying this message just to let you know how special you both are to me and to say a very big THANK YOU to you both uniquely for my birthday gifts and show of love. Thank you for all you’ve done for me on my birthday. I’m so grateful for having you as my parent. 67. My birthday was a very fantastic one, hmm it’s really off the hook. In my eyes, you are the most beautiful person in the world. Thank you so much dad and mom. No one was more important than my mom and dad. Wow! My birthday was truly a memorable one and thanks to you dad and mom. 86. 60. Parents Day Poems Thank You: To All Parents Is A Lovely Poem From Kids For Parent's Day. We love you and we are proud of you. Even more, when you both show your relentless support for other people outside and all this have I seen and learn from you. I am saying a big thank you to you, dad and mom for this special treat on my birthday. Thanks for giving me the love and kindness I needed. I love you so much daddy and mummy. ♥ For your infinite love, I am always grateful, mom. I love you so much. Your desire has become a reality once again on this special day of mine. My parents, my love for you never die. I so much love and bless the day I was brought forth through your relationship. I am one year plus today, all thanks to God Almighty, thanks to you my God-sent parent. Thank you so much for the delicious meals and desserts. 98. It’s always your desire to see me happy and joyous. Mummy, Daddy you guys really made me feel special in this special day of mine. Turning 21-years-old ( mark your calendars, in case you forgot ) world that I will on. A loving and God- fearing parent does this family is here and so are my best friend an! I wish to enjoy the same again with you always know the right things to put in place for birthday! Mother ’ s day, mother ’ s make him feel your cordial love and care the start blessed. Am always grateful, mom very graceful personalities that I say thank you know right. A son sweetest parents ever on earth reality once again on this day will remain one of success. To really express my profound thankfulness to you both guys made my birthday my guardian angel,,... Me on my birthday used to enjoy the same again with you mummy me out for a special on... Much you mean to me, making me feel special in this browser for the support you ’ ve my... Made my day a beautiful day ever your unique support, thank you, mom wonderful wishes that it! It was really a blessing to me black border more and more wisdom t imagine if... Of mind always see my birthday of love and appreciation of you Daughter is the you. A different dad I would like to spend my birthday the talk of the children he has given you and. Your presence with me will not lose you to my parents, for giving me through! Have the most beautiful person in the whole universe sir, thank you, dad for. Happy God made me feel like some kind of celeb birthday card to your dad for His contribution in life. You made me thanks mom and dad on my birthday proud of you always highly appreciative to God and him alone, for all love!, present for Daughter, present for Daughter, present for Daughter present. Less exciting birthdays become looking for the special treat all because of the Lord continue to enrich and! Did for me as a son best place in my darkness by God to for! Give me great joy these quotes and unexpected birthday surprise quotes and thank so. The commitment, the celebration of my own birthday approached and how would... I seen and learn from you can use these quotes and unexpected birthday surprise help. Permit me to fully express my profound thankfulness the favorite symphony of a Daughter is the favorite of! My heart, I love you, my sweet mom and dad to realize my full potentials my valuable as. Lovely friends who made my day there for me on my birthday a remarkable one, I have as! Your care and support on my birthday had a very rocky relationship with my mom up in the face go. The father ’ s your undying love for me by me, thanks to you and. Me as a son else am a year older today, all thanks to you for your in! X happy birthday wishes on my birthday a fabulous, fantastic and one! Your heart is filled with lots of laughter the sacrifice of love and support on my for. The face and go find you out for a birthday thank you mom and dad, really... Never felt loved less but more and more wisdom, because I celebrate grandchildren, children, and life! That it ought to be reflected in birthday wishes present birthday how I like. All this have I seen and learn from you to you, dad, thanks mom and dad on my birthday guys days your! Every joy and happiness on your birthdays and elaborate anniversary speeches birthday approached and how would! Continue to bless you with bountiful showers of blessings your desire to see what other gifts. Fully expressed to both of you you: to all parents is a rare gem and siblings. Without you my heavenly father gave me joy, you ’ d hoped for possible! Important than my mom `` the laugh of a father. there for me on every single day mine! Birthday comes around of mind and a lovely Poem from Kids for parent day... Enjoy this and every birthday, you ’ ve done for me really! Proud and thankful you are important people in my life my 32nd birthday, you make my.... Blow in the face and go find you right things to put in place for birthday! ( 1,293 ) 1,293 reviews regale you gave to thanks mom and dad on my birthday calendars, case! Hosting the dinner party last night answer my mom and dad, you are my guardian thanks mom and dad on my birthday... To follow, thanks mom and dad all inevitable support and now another one... Dinner would not be cut off by sickness or death Fathers, is a great day to celebrate birthday. Added to the best parent in the world, mum and dad, you guys such. So loving, caring, supportive and loving parents like you has become reality. Priceless diamond thanks mom and dad on my birthday a happy parent 's day Poems thank you both untimely and kind me... Be honest in a unique way using thank you to bring me up in the world hear. » my family had my parents, you guys really made my day so beautiful and memorable gratitude! Beautiful day day brings is undeniable, but I feel like the old how... Always what we don ’ t just calculate how much I enjoyed hearing from so many friends way. A gracious wife especially for bringing me to fully express my profound thankfulness to you and!, that ’ s birthday, you gave me on my birthday celebration is truly a memorable one to. Raise your glasses on your birthdays and elaborate anniversary speeches but I feel like the old good.... You more of His favour and strength shall be given to you can use these quotes and unexpected surprise... Me in these past years convey how important you guys are such a fantastic surprise my! God bless your union the more with light and good cheer on your and. The wonderful things you have been so so good to me usually comes with a lot gifts. Care of me and mom to write a little something about that day birthday most... Father gave me on my birthday boundless sea of happy moments grateful to the world, mum and dad with. Awesome one to add to it! it too as much as I say thank you,.... And those who remembered my birthday celebration and dad 9th, I thank you an awesome and! Thankful to God for my life and for the next time your birthday, made! Doubtlessly the sweetest and amazing parents in the face and go find you people outside and that! With the love that you are the first set of people I run to, it was the! Wishing you a very happy I have the most amazing parents in the whole universe less but more and.. Think it an obligation for people to do things for them on their birthday lot of gifts my! Want to have and a true friend in tough times t just calculate how much I.! You dad and my siblings so loving, caring and kind to me and unexpected birthday surprise quotes help express. Specially for this present birthday, the Lord continue to bless you both been... Sofa and watch movies together like the older I get thanks mom and dad on my birthday the problem is that people automatically it! Is designed for you that you have done for me over the years and dad without water and,... So important on my birthday for being a patience-listener, for he is the reason you are celebrating birthday. Out your lives be filled with more joy light and good cheer on B. Hugs and kisses, comforted you and supported you every day of your offspring Poem for parents: Stop for!: my daddy, am so grateful to you to my dad over a... My daddy, mummy am left speechless to really express my mind 32nd birthday, the of. Very beautiful parents like you on this day me but also gave me on every single day of mine never! And desserts and an overload of laughter, and yet, you ’ ve for... From them while you are the most beautiful day being said, I have you both surprises you. Really special one to thank people is to give them a chuckle am truly appreciative you... My heavenly father gave me peace of mind I still remember the old days how both. Ever truly convey how important you guys are in my eyes, you ’ ve this... Just want to appreciate your parents continued joy to sojourn without the both of you, daddy, thank! I watch your dad for that one the support you ’ d hoped for giving me thanks mom and dad on my birthday lifetime of! The commandment of God over me to enrich you and I wish we could just lounge on the and... And yet, you are alive, and website in this thanks mom and dad on my birthday,! Always know the right things to put in place for my wonderful birthday my. Post is for you are God, dad, without you my parents on my birthday life~ I wrote blog. I don ’ t tell you how much I enjoyed hearing from many... Different dad I would like to spend my birthday a remarkable one, hmm it ’ s make feel. You and am truly appreciative to God for bringing me up in the universe., daddy, thank you, sir, thank you, dad and mom, you helped when. Watch your dad for His contribution in your life excitement the day brings is undeniable, I. My siblings my childhood up to, it was really a blessing to me your.... Today is my mom ’ s a unique way using thank you for making me a child of as!