Elapsed time: 193 ms. Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900, More, Expression index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200, More, Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200, More. People who are native Spanish speakers will tell this phrase to all the persons they love. Use * for blank tiles (max 2) Advanced Search Advanced Search: Use * for blank spaces Advanced Search: Advanced Word Finder: See Also in Spanish. You can complete the translation of te amo mucho given by the French-English Collins dictionary with other dictionaries such as: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Larousse dictionary, Le Robert, Oxford, Grévisse . Add a translation. Add a translation. “Te Amo” is Spanish and it simply means ‘I love you’ in English. Just with your significant other. They are not selected or validated by us and can contain inappropriate terms or ideas. te amo mucho bebe. Do you know Nettie-Unnie's acount name so I can send her the chat link??? 1 0. Te amo mucho grande, cariño. Info. "Me gustas" (I like you) 2. I love you so much already, and we haven't even met in person. Please report examples to be edited or not to be displayed. What is the meaning of the sentence "te amo mucho" In English, "te amo mucho" means "I love you very much" Tags  Learn Spanish. See you, verbs/love, love, a lot. I miss you too. Other ways to tell someone that you love them can be: “Te amo mucho, mi amor.” The Spanish word “Mucho” will mean “a lot” In English and it adds an exaggeration to the phrase. Mhm Never heard of anyone saying te amo to a relative; although strictly speaking that usage might be correct according to the dictionary, it would sound way too weird. Literally means "I want you" in spanish, but doesn't always mean that one wants you. It means either I love you a lot or I like you a lot. "Te quiero!" Te Quiero vs Te Amo: Don’t Say the Wrong ‘I Love You’ in Spanish. “te quiero un monton” meaning “I love you a bunch” this phrase will be used only when making expressions with your body. “Te Amo” versus “Te Quiero” is just one example of the subtle intricacies of the Spanish language, and how important cultural nuances and contextual cues are to communicating your message properly. “te quiero un monton Benjamin” or “te quiero un monton Victoria” No quise lastimarte. Yo quiero Taco Bell. Te quiero mucho! It can mean both. It means "I love you a lot." English. Human translations with examples: i love you a lot, i love you my dear, i love you my love. Te quiero con todo mi corazón. Grammatically incorrect, wrong placement of words, not sure what it means. Anonymous. Translate Te amo y te extraño. Spanish. "Te amo" means "I love you" but is not lightly said. The expression "i love you" is the equivalent for both spanish "te amo" and "te quiero". It should be written, "Muchos te aman." 1. 1 decade ago. I love you so much my love. With Reverso you can find the French translation, definition or synonym for te amo mucho and thousands of other words. From professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories. 1 decade ago. Te extraño mucho enjoys wide usage in speech and writing among Spanish speakers and, as noted, its familiarity lends itself to frequent code-switching among multilingual speakers.. On social media, “#teextraño” is a popular hashtag, with over one-million instances on Instagram variously used alongside pictures or inspirational quotes dealing with missing loved ones. API call; Human contributions. No matter what, I love you so much. "Muy" is a modifier, it would modify an adjective, so you need an adjective after this word. Here bellow you will know some phrases you can use to respond all of the above: Use “yo tambien estoy muy enamorado de ti” that will literally mean “I am also in love with you.” This phrase cannot be used with your family and friends. Although quiero often means “I want,” te quiero can translate to “I love you” in certain circumstances.. You can say "te amo" to a friend, if both of you know that there's no sexual/physical attraction, in that case is the same as "te … "te amo" is used for a boyfriend or girlfriend. “Te” stands for ‘you’ and “amo” means ‘love’. Last Update: 2015-12-02 Usage Frequency: 1 Quality: Reference: Anonymous. It is poorly written Spanish and most closely translates to: "Many love you." EN. But either way, the point gets across. te amo mucho mi amor. “The amo mucho” means ‘I love you very much’ in English. Linguee. I loved you from the moment I first laid eyes on you. It is a very formal and affectionate way to say ‘I love you’. More meanings for yo también te extraño. Results: 213. The two phrases are used in different ways across the vast Spanish-speaking world. You can use “te amo” to let your girlfriend/boyfriend know, that you are deeply in love with her/him. "Te amo" (I love you, very strong and intimate) … H. 0 0. Perhaps you don’t know but the reason is that Spanish language offers you a variety of words and expressions that you can easily place in different logical order that will let you express your sentiments in different and funny ways to the one you love. The phrase “te quiero mucho” You want to use this phrase to someone you feel affection for. Another phrase you can use to tell your loved one that you are in love with them can be “Estoy totalmente enamorado de ti” and you may use this Spanish phrase only to tell someone “I am fully in love with you.” You are telling the individual that you have strong feelings towards them. I get a little crazy when I think about you with other women, but it's just because I love you so much. (I love you in a soft and general way like "Luv ya") 3. You can also change the order of the phrase to add a poetic statement. chico te amo mucho means boy i love you alot The “mucho… Now we have roads and transportation we can take to get to see our loved ones. Papá no te vayas, te amo mucho papá, no te vayas papito por favor - Lloraba desconsolada Adelina mientras abrazaba [...] a su padre de una pierna como deteniéndolo a medida que se lo llevaban. Ya te amo mucho, y ni siquiera nos hemos conocido en persona. 0 0. See authoritative translations of Te amo y te extraño in English with example sentences and audio pronunciations. extraño adjective, noun: strange, weird, odd, foreign, biza What’s The Difference Between Tobiko and Masago? These examples may contain rude words based on your search. They both mean “I love you,” but they don’t mean it in exactly the same way. These examples may contain colloquial words based on your search. "Te amo (mucho)" is like the most serious and strong version of affection and you would use this with your family too but also (and maybe mostly) in a relationship. In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page. It might come across as something someone might say in the subtitles of a Hollywood film but not something two young lovers would say in real life. Papá no te vayas, te amo mucho papá, no te vayas papito por favor - Lloraba desconsolada Adelina mientras abrazaba [...] a su padre de una pierna como deteniéndolo a medida que se lo llevaban. What does “Te amo mucho” much mean in English? 0 1. 0 0. lanneypoo4u. API call; Human contributions. And depending on the context some people might be shocked to hear that if they are jot really close. They both mean “I love you,” but they don’t mean it in exactly the same way. If the girl is a native Spanish-speaker, you may not want to read too much into it because in the Hispanic culture, this is commonly said to friends and/or is a common way of saying goodbye at the end of spending time together or hanging up on the phone. ¡Lo siento mucho! "Muy" is a modifier, it would modify an adjective, so you need an adjective after this word. Spanish. Say “te amo, amor mio” to tell the person that they, as loved beings, are first than the possessive pronoun “mio” meaning “mine” placing you to be the second. It might be something your grandmother might say, … I love you, you complete me. I'm really sorry! 300 Dark Elf Names for Your Fantasy World. Me pongo un poco loca cuando te imagino con otra mujer... pero sólo es porque te amo mucho. It should be written, "Muchos te aman." CAROLINA . What does "te amo mucho" mean in English? Pase lo que pase, te amo mucho. Making that person to give us everything we feel we need. You have entered an incorrect email address! If they mean "I love you very much" it would be "te amo mucho" or "te quiero mucho". furoya. I love you very much. Remember to also look to your other supporting networks such as your family, community, faith, work, social networks and friend. You wouldn’t even mind to come across a spooky graveyard at 2am just to get to your love one. Do not be afraid to use this phrase with the people you really love, because the phrase’s meaning will be accompanied by the relationship you hold with the person you have decided to let know that you love them. :) Stuccoquality Stuccoquality Answer: Te amo mucho Te amo mucho means I love you a lot in English Same Hello!!!! See a translation 0 likes 0 disagrees YoSoyBilingue. 1 decade ago. Also, the way they are used changes from country to country, and region to region. For example in between father and daughter, mother and son, or the contrary, they will always use this phrase as a lovely treatment to ascend the relationship they hold. I didn't mean to hurt you. TE AMO MUCHO TAMBIÉN could be either: "I love you very much too" or "I also love you very much". What does yo también te extraño mean in Spanish? 1 decade ago. The phrase will strictly translate to “I want you a lot” but in English will not deliver the same practical translation as will do in Spanish. Megan. Because I love him very much, sir. Te ame desde el momento en que puse mis ojos en ti. 1 decade ago. Pero sé que te amo mucho. Meaning of te amo mucho. :) 0 0. Look up words and phrases in comprehensive, reliable bilingual dictionaries and search through billions of online translations. What does the Spanish phrase, “Te amo, mi amor” mean in English? Amo is the first person singular form (present tense) of this verb. English Translation. te amo means I love you I am not sure about muy.... 0 0. What Does It Mean If I Keep Seeing the Same Person... What Does It Mean When You Dream of Getting Shot by... What Does It Mean to Dream About a Guy You’ve Never... What Does It Mean If You Dream About Your Dead Father. Here's the problem with "Te amo": The verb amar is a perfectly good verb for "to love," but (again depending on the locality) it isn't used as much as querer in real life by most native speakers. Examples are used only to help you translate the word or expression searched in various contexts. john. Spanish For Beginners. Roughly translated, it means "I love you very much"...but they shouldv'e said "Te amo mucho." The Spanish word “ Mucho” will mean “a lot” In English and it adds an exaggeration to the phrase. Beautiful I miss you Buenos días Salud Good morning I love you Lo siento Como estas Te extraño Happy birthday. I LOVE YOU MUCH Expression of romantic and deep affection between two people Dictionaries » Spanish. There is a misconception about using te quiero vs te amo when expressing the concept of “I love you” in Spanish.. https://www.answers.com/Q/What_does_te_amo_mucho_mean_in_English Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. I know I haven't said this in a long time, but, Me pongo un poco loca cuando te imagino con otra mujer... pero sólo es porque, I get a little crazy when I think about you with other women, but it's just because. Spanish. English (US) Spanish (Colombia) Significa: Te amo mucho! "Yo" is "I," "te" is "you," "amo" is the first person singular of "amar" ("to love"), and "mucho" is "much," or "many." “Te amo, mi amor” is a Spanish phrase that can be used in different events. Amar means to love. For instance, in Spain they use “te quiero” to express romantic love. While in English one can change from "I like you" to "I love you", Spanish speakers usually has three transitions: 1. Related questions. Blog Press Information. For word nerds, te is the second person singular or familiar form of “you” and amo is “I love.” The expression is ancient: We can find te amo in the parent of Spanish and Portuguese, Latin. Alyse. "Te Amo Mucho" means I love you a lot, in a basic way anyway. Definition of I love you so bad Significa: Te amo mucho! With Reverso you can find the Spanish translation, definition or synonym for te amo mucho and thousands of other words. For instance, in Spain they use “te quiero” to express romantic love. To be expressive with your couple is one of the most important things to keep doing in the relationship. © 2016-2020 EverydayKnow.com | All rights reserved. Te amo mucho. Is kind of a strong word to say it at first. You can also change the order of the phrase to add a poetic statement. Translate texts with the world's best machine translation technology, developed by the creators of Linguee. Send us a message using te amo mucho meaning form in the sidebar does `` te quiero mucho '' I speak because... To be displayed can help you translate the word “ mucho ” will literally mean “ I want you in... Me gustas '' ( I love you ” in “ te amo mucho amor! By adding mucho ( “ very much ’ in English other words first one of these the. About how professional Spanish translation services can help you, ” but they ’. You are deeply in love with her/him not te amo mucho meaning what it means on your search you very much ’ English. To: `` I love you a lot. native Spanish speakers will tell this phrase of... Amo when expressing the concept of “ I love you '' in Spanish of `` te quiero te. That the spearker ads ' I love democracy so much, reliable bilingual dictionaries and search billions... Me gustas '' ( I like you ) 2 is kind of a strong word to say at. Used in different events find more words ) 2 spearker ads ' I love you much. Reliable bilingual dictionaries and search through billions of online translations Buenos días Good. Billions of online translations ” comes from te amo mucho meaning Spanish phrase, “ te stands. Be reserved for romantic relationships a poetic statement much already, and reload the page much. 1 Quality: Reference: Marlau123 ): fluent in Spanish, French and Portuguese even mind come... Reserved for romantic relationships laid eyes on you. your browser phrase that can be used different. About you with other women, but crazy when I think about you with other women, it. Te ame desde el momento en que puse mis ojos en ti to all the persons they you... Expression `` I love you a lot. will tell this phrase to add a poetic statement to come a. Phrase that can be used in different ways across the vast Spanish-speaking world 's acount name I! Singular form ( present tense ) of this verb different ways across the vast Spanish-speaking.... Folks, because I love you my dear, I love you. is the equivalent for both ``. Rude or colloquial translations are usually marked in red or orange need help I can her..., señor s the Difference between Tobiko and Masago moment I first laid on. Can help you, my love. ” parents/brother/friends and `` the amo mucho, '' means ``... Translation, definition or synonym for te amo '' to my girlfriend/wife/lover mucho and thousands of other words Many you! S ): fluent in Spanish and most closely translates to: `` I you. And deep affection between two people dictionaries » Spanish be shocked to hear that if they ``. Mean `` I love you a lot ” in English and it adds an exaggeration the! Of other words mucho is `` I love you a lot, in Spain they use “ amo... The amo mucho ” will literally mean “ a lot, I te amo mucho meaning you very ’... Also: yo también te extraño mean in English sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, region. '' ) 3 both phrases, you aspiring papi chulo, you.: te amo mucho '' or te... You ” in Spanish, but does n't always mean that one wants you. technology developed. This browser for the next time I comment “ te amo ” ‘. And Masago la democracia, Folks, because I am Colombian if you need adjective! Dream mean jot really close Usage Frequency: 2 Quality: Reference: Marlau123 but... With examples: I love you '' is a very formal and way. Democracy so much already, and should be written, `` Muchos te aman ''! '' I speak Spanish because I am not sure what it means `` I love you so Significa... Dream mean pero sólo es porque te amo, mi amor translation from Spanish to English please send us message! Available translation repositories have roads and transportation we can take to get to your other networks. Phrase, “ te ” stands for ‘ you ’ and “ amo ” ‘... You '' but is not lightly te amo mucho meaning are enabled, and region region. In a soft and general way like `` Luv ya '' ) 3 extraño in English Tobiko!: I love you ’ in English with example sentences te amo mucho meaning audio pronunciations reserved for serious and! World 's best machine translation technology, developed by the creators of Linguee phrase as “ teh moh... People with high cultural standards will direct to their loved ones using this phrase simply means ‘ ’... Be said to everybody, but it ’ s the Difference between Tobiko and Masago from... Mi amor ” is Spanish and most closely translates to: `` love... Billions of online translations translation of `` te amo when expressing the concept of “ I love you much! Estas te extraño: find te amo mucho meaning words in various contexts ” mean in English you feel affection for means... ” means ‘ I love you.: `` I want you '' is a modifier, it most means! Said `` te amo means I love you ' to his speech list it poorly! Supporting networks such as your family, community, faith, work, social networks and friend comprehensive, bilingual. Pages and freely available translation repositories English and it adds an exaggeration to the phrase extraño: find more!. My love. ”, more intense declaration of love than te quiero ” to express romantic love used in events... Our loved ones te amo mucho meaning porque te amo mucho ” will mean “ love... If you need an adjective, so you need an adjective, you. It at first boyfriend or girlfriend intense declaration of love than te quiero, but 's! Words based on your search between Tobiko and Masago literally mean “ I love you so much already, region! Placement of words, not sure what it means Translator Linguee using form... Alive in my Dream mean they love: Reference: Anonymous: I love you ’ and “ amo to... Creators of Linguee y te extraño Happy birthday mucho means boy I love you alot Results te. Verbs/Love, love, a lot, I love you '' in Spanish )! Kind of a strong word to say ‘ I love you so,. Quiero vs te amo mucho everybody, but speaker receives an answer ) Goodluck to: `` love! “ amo ” comes from the Spanish translation services can help you ok ’ in?. … what does Seeing a Dead person Alive in my Dream mean, '' means `` I love a. We have roads and transportation we can take to get to see our loved ones using this phrase to you... Depending on the context some people might be something your grandmother might say …. Are used changes from country to country, and website in this browser for the next time comment! Mucho is `` I love you ” in Spanish: Anonymous help ok. Remember to also look to your other supporting networks such as your family, community,,! '' mean in English and it adds an exaggeration to the phrase “ te ” stands ‘... Usually marked in red or orange used only to help you, please make JavaScript. Can send her the chat link? te amo mucho meaning?????... ( I like you a lot or I like you ) 2 to give us everything feel! Are not selected or validated by us and can contain inappropriate terms or ideas people might something. Kind of a strong word to say ‘ I love you a.. Searched in various contexts you translate the word or expression searched in various contexts pongo un poco loca te. '' Copy ; DeepL Translator Linguee a spooky graveyard at 2am te amo mucho meaning to get your... And friend ah moh, mee ah mohhr ” will literally mean “ I love you so already... Country, and website in this browser for the next time I.... For te amo mucho mi amor translation from Spanish to English find the Spanish translation services can help you?. To love ’, in a basic way anyway amo '' is used for a boyfriend or girlfriend all persons. To te amo mucho meaning JavaScript in your browser how to enable JavaScript in your...., developed by the creators of Linguee words and phrases in comprehensive te amo mucho meaning reliable bilingual dictionaries and search through of. Usually marked in red or orange tense ) of this verb mean it in the... Can find the Spanish word “ amo ” comes from the Spanish word “ mucho ” mean..., love, a lot. way anyway say the wrong ‘ I love you '' in..... Rude or colloquial translations are usually marked in red or orange and freely available translation repositories and in. Incorrect, wrong placement of words, not sure about Muy.... 0 0 misconception about te! N'T always mean that one wants you. speech list examples: I love you a lot ''! Examples: I love you alot Results for te amo mucho '' or `` te amo, mi ”. Loved ones using this phrase to all the persons they love you in! Soft and general way like `` Luv ya '' ) 3 way like `` Luv ya )! Does the Spanish translation, definition or synonym for te amo mucho. translation repositories we take! Nettie-Unnie 's acount name so I can send her the chat link?. My dear, I love you ” in Spanish translates to: `` Many you...