True I just thought it won't be insignificant in light of the Galactic Republic wave we know is coming. The third number is their physical DMG and the fourth is their special DMG. Wicket would be 4th on your winners list, and I'm using T6 Wicket, T2 everyone else to take out T2-3 Malak teams, Wtf you fed into your murder bears? Not saying you need to take into account mods in all analysis just maybe GG as hes a special case. These characters only receive a 2.04% increase in their DMG ratings due to the negation of a characters base 2% dodge or deflection chance. Wampa gains 15% Turn Meter for each defeated ally and each active enemy. However, in terms of damage the AGI attackers receive 2884 physical damage, 33.92% CC, and 13.5% CD, compared to the STR tanks only gaining 1536 physical damage and 15.54% CC. AhnaldT101 Biscuit Weazel Bitcoin BitDynasty Black Mamba Bulldog1205 Clash DoE ColdLogic Gaming CubsFan Han Dark Omega DBofficial125 … About : A little bit of mod rant (but I offer solutions!) A Google Sheet containing stats for all characters can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YJ1aQuzqkNkWqDrXU_e4jb4xjuT1PLjiOktH0RWpd4E/edit?usp=sharing, These numbers were based on swgoh.gg's relic comparison page (https://swgoh.gg/characters/relic-comparison/). One such wampa was able to get the drop on Luke Skywalker while he was out … Grievous' CC bonus of 30% makes the GG/T3 nuke team virtually immune to the Crit-down debuff from corrupted battle meditation. The SRV ratings are also adjusted to account for increases in evasion and critical avoidance. Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is a mobile game by EA Capital Games where players collect, level and battle with heroes and villains from the Star Wars universe. I was blowing up G13 Malak (max relic was r5) teams in 2-3 AOEs last night (my GG is r5), landed at #1 without a refresh for the 1st time I can remember. Old Daka (81.4% 83.4% 79.3%) The other relevant TAC healer. Armor is replaced with Resistance when considering survivability against special damage. Some characters have a fourth number. About : Playthrough of tiers 1 + 2 of the JKL event using the minimum Relic 3 requirements. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Enjoy! The DMG is the physical or special damage increase, which is adjusted to factor in the additional damage from critical chance (assuming 222% pre-relic CD), critical damage, armor/resistance penetration, and accuracy increases (based on the defender having the G13 R7 average in terms of armor and resistance). If that’s not a blatant cash grab, I don’t know what is. Dou (Han+CLS): offensive team, high crits, high damage, high TM gain, and lot of counter attacks. The character receives +15.75% dodge/ deflection, which is factored into their survivability rating. Units are often listed with 3-4 percentages (and up to 3 letters) following their name. The DMG is the physical or special damage increase, which is adjusted to factor in the additional damage from critical chance (assuming 222% pre-relic CD), critical damage, armor/resistance penetration, and accuracy increases (based on the defender having … GAC 14.2.2 | JKL Stymies The Full Clear, Armorer Appearance | SWGOH. Powerful 3v3 Sith Eternal ... Game Status Review | Episode 36 | State of Survival: The Bunker. This Rebel Team is No Joke in 3v3! The average attacker gains 133.0% Phys DMG/134.8% Spcl DMG, compared to the average tank gaining only 76.8% Phys SRV / 53.8% Spcl SRV. Go To. Bastila Shan (Fallen) 63.0% 50.7% 60.6% A, (It's nice for her team that health is the biggest factor influencing the relic survivability gains, but her individual numbers are still weak.). That's good information. This is the farming to unlock JMLS, only few gears remaining: Has a total of 128 zetas applied, 186 characters at 7 stars, 84 characters at Gear 13, including 19 at Relic 7, 8 at Relic 6, 17 at Relic 5, 13 at Relic … A set of tools for SWGOH. with some Wampa love along the way to make it all go down smoother! "Tanks/Supports" who are important damage dealers. Even though the average attacker only gains 55.6%/41.5% SRV, the most impressive gains are mostly on the attacker side. All required gear has been broken down into its farmable components and the cheapest location has been listed. as well as newershadow's archetype & mastery bonuses list ( https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gDnJXDcSq283hh_thjq-Pa27tlle7pD6GL0W71C51ls/edit#gid=0 ). Basically, she's an attacker who would have been better off getting tank bonuses. Daze and high damage. Displays history of past data packs from the Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes mobile game. Despite their size, their white fur allows them to blend into the icy terrain and remain stealthy. All required gear has been broken down into its farmable components and the cheapest location has been listed. Specific Strategy: Highly recommended to use against a 7 Relic General Skywalker. I've been playing Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes since shortly after it launched, and there's one thing that hasn't changed since my first day playing: the number one character I want in-game has been Jedi Luke Skywalker. Barris Offee (86.6% 63.7% 65.6% HS) Her large SRV gain comes primarily from a 38340 increase in health, a very nice thing to have on a Padme team. What is SWGOH.GG? Wampa Variations (can beat in 1v5), can add anti-rebel to assist, but strong wampa can beat even medium-high phoenix in 1v5. THEY GAVE THREE DAYS’ NOTICE TO GET NINE CHARACTERS TO RELIC 3. The first number is for Physical SRV (survivability against physical damage), The second number is for Special SRV (survivability against special damage), The third number is for DMG (damage output). SWGOH Game Updates (Latest 10). The character gains 6.75% health steal at R7. This character is not obtainable and can't be used in any other event or game mode. Mods placed immediately after the successful attempts. Her weak SRV will make her much more vulnerable to R7 attackers. ;) Background Music by: BenSound.com (license- and royalty-free) Background Music by: Samuel Kim Music (individual authorization) Inflict Healing Immunity on all enemies for 2 turns, which can't be Evaded. Enemy team Counter team Win ratio Notes Action : I got this from a video on YouTube made by Cubs Fan Han. Sporting sharp fangs and large claws, these lumbering bipeds make short work of prey such as tauntauns. Selling a 6,9 million Galactic Power account with Sith Eternal Emperor (with Ultimate), Supreme Leader Kylo Ren (with Ultimate) and very near to get Jedi Master Luke Skywalker. To unlock Emperor Palpatine you need 5 rebels, and there are still 5 … Thank you kind sir, Don't forget about the Ewoks! 3 107 2 weeks ago by madfrogus966. Plus she gains some more health steal. Subs: (no subs, this team comp is used for a specific purpose) Specific Strategy: Highly recommended to use against a 7 Relic General Skywalker. Top 10 Squads in SWGoH January 2021! By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Relic Levels: Shows a breakdown of leveling materials needed to reach specific Relic Amplifier tiers. SWGOH Counters – 5 vs 5. Dou (Han+CLS): offensive team, high crits, high damage, high TM gain, and lot of counter attacks. I'm not just spamming aoe though. My Grievous is r4 now and I've had no trouble beating r7 Malaks. SWGoH Relic Review: Shaak Ti TOPICS: Clone Troopers Clone Wars Geonosis Republic Offensive Jedi Ki-Adi-Mundi relic amplifiers Shaak Ti swgoh relics Territory Battles Territory Battles Geonosis. RSG Lunch Hour 01/22/2021 SWGOH Fun on a TGIF!! This ability starts on cooldown. A Little Poo in Your Pie: I'm so happy to have a relic Wampa!! Purchase limit: 1 2020/03/03: 2020/03/06 The footage of him blowing up Sith Empire teams isn't because he got a particularly large damage boost- it's because Sith Empire characters got fairly weak SRV increases, and they will be more vulnerable to other attackers as well. Tried it and it works. Protection up being counted as courage, critical hit immunity, and high single target damage are the perks to using this team. RELIC CARGO PACKAGE This bundle includes Relic Upgrade Materials and Scraps along with select Energy, Credits, and Crystals! New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the SWGalaxyOfHeroes community. There are also potentially 3 letter codes after their name. So it should work, especially if the team in question is badly modded. EVENT | Jedi Knight Luke Tier 1 + 2 Playthrough - Relic 3 Wampa + CLS | Journey Continues | SWGOH Home; Search; Live; Content Creators; Smaller Creator Videos; Podcasts; Recent Videos; Trending Videos; CONTENT CREATORS. Last update: Aug. 28th 2020 LOADS of new entries added directly from top player's GAC history! Learn how on EA Help. My Wampa is relic 4 which helps along with being 272 speed, hitting 6995 physical damage and 222% Crit Damage to start. For example, the largest group of tanks (the STR tanks), gain 19746 health plus 9900 protection at R7, compared to 17910 health for the largest group of attackers (the AGI attackers). The characters are divided into 12 archetype groups, and members of each group all receive the same stat increases- which are all flat. For general information on the raid such as rewards and full list of abilities check out The Pit Challenge Tier. Despite some fairly strong gains, I'll still be reluctant to upgrade my Nightsister relics lest I bloat my GP on a team that's sliding down the tier list. We will see roles become more distinct again, with fewer instances of "tanky attackers" or "hard hitting taunters". Grouped for your pleasure, to optimize your cantina efficiency and your mods distribution Rex, DK, Boba are good L if need, DT / Cleansers are great additions if need. A set of tools for SWGOH. The focus here is on the last number (or the last two numbers for characters who deal both physical and special damage). Wampa Style 755-962-151 Home WAMPA STYLE Wampa Style' profile. Cannot relic 8 character 2 madfrogus966. Granted one of those squads just whaled Malak to r7, so we'll see tonight, but the performance boost to my team just giving relic to GG and no one else was very pronounced. You can switch your STAR WARS™: Galaxy of Heroes (SWGOH) account from iOS to Android using our tool. New Defenses This Round ... Gucci Sweater + Beskar Armor = UNLIMITED POWER! I assume relic stat increases get benefits from mods and doesn’t a correctly moded Grevious get an almost double benefit from maxed health primaries compared to offence mods on any other character? | Star Wars: Galaxy of ... SEE, the underdog comes to the forefront, GAC talk and more! Many characters who are important for their damage output, but do not have "attacker" tags, got relatively weak upgrades. The only possible concern is they have zetas you don’t. Totals for each level assume a 22% drop rate on gear and that you spend all of your energy each day on farming that gear. Relic cost estimates. Hello Holotable Heroes, With the release of The Armorer, the following characters will have the Mandalorian tag added to their kits: The Mandalorian; The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor) Jango Fett; Sabine Wren; Gar Saxon; Imperial Super Commando; Canderous Ordo; Mando Season 2 Spoilers: As was pointed out in the second season of The Mandalorian, Boba Fett isn’t a … All Rights Reserved | Contact- sigsig#0001 on Discord. However, against characters that have an elevated evasion chance they will effectively do more damage on average. Would lovely see it. 14 / 38 Relics: 1 relic / 7 relics. All zetas needed, except C-3PO's not Galactic Republic faction zetas. About : A little bit of mod rant (but I offer solutions!) Never said she’ll be useless, just generally worse than before. Wampa gains 40% Accuracy, 40% Critical Chance, and 40% Offense (stacking) until the end of the encounter. Dooku I have at 285 hitting 3200, g12. Wampa - Wampas are fearsome, furred beasts native to the ice planet Hoth. Anna 2015 Critique, Ninja Jessica Goch, Rex, DK, Boba are good L if need, DT / Cleansers are great additions if need. Enjoy! They didn't get the big DMG increases that actual "attackers" got, and while their SRV increases are stronger than most damage dealers they mostly aren't outstanding either. E= Evasion. We started SWGOH.GG as a way to quickly find data about new Characters, Ships and Events in the game, but quickly learned that connecting players with their guilds, other players and the community was the true meaning to our work. This is partially due to the fact that he has the highest pre-relic health, but it's still below average in absolute terms as well. … His SRV stat increases are also useless- although it is nice that he won't be affected by any DMG increases his attackers may get. Additional - very quick estimate of relic cost (to max out) It's based off the fact we know how much the chromium transistors cost - we also know how much we get per salvage part for rares or very rare gear (30 for Kyro or 6 for a standard orange/purple). On the defensive side, Wampa gains a solid 19,746 Health increase. Rebels (CLS) Strategy. Despite their size, their white fur allows them to blend into the icy terrain and remain stealthy. © Copyright > SWGOH.TV. I like a Cody and have him zetad, but ouch he is outdated. Droideka's (52.2% 40.2% 105.9% A) damage number is pretty wonky- he mostly does true damage so he usually won't get any advantage from CC/CD, but his damage also won't be reduced by any armor increases his targets may get from relics. Despite being hyped as getting the best relic, the stat boosts from his relic are clearly below average. (His offense number was specially calculated using his health increase rather than his physical damage increase and based on 192% CD- the optimal amount at R7). The character gains 13.5% physical and special accuracy. The Clone Relics are a series of seven quests introduced with the Rage of the Wookiees expansion pack. Well see. Grouped for your pleasure, to optimize your cantina efficiency and your mods distribution Jolee ( 86.8% 90.8% 87.7%) He belongs to an archetype (TAC healer) that gainst 31716 health and 13.5% crit avoidance, hence his large SRV increases. Do Not is out of the question! This is the official Facebook page for the YouTube channel AhnaldT101! Although the individual quests are not linked to each other in any way, they all deal with artifacts and characters from the infamous Clone Wars. We are SWGOH.GG - a comprehensive site and data source for Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes mobile game by Capital Games and Electronic Arts. As soon as I'm done with this Q&A I'm going to go annoy our senior artists about their favorites. This portrait should appear … Arena Rating: Based on role, speed, damage, survival, and utility ratings, depicts relative unsynergized strength of a hero on a relative scale.. Most … Can you post a video of it? Game Updates — Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Forums Hotfix: 12/17/2020 Hi Holotable Heroes, We have released a minor hotfix today to address the issue with The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor) portrait from his Hero's Journey. Note: Rebel Officer Leia Organa will have her name … Rebels (CLS) Strategy. Farm Spots: Shows the top spots to farm gear to use as scrap. Purchase limit: 1 2020/03/23: 2020/03/25: $9.99 : RELIC CARGO PACKAGE This bundle includes Relic Upgrade Materials and … Follow the general strategy, and hopefully by the time you have General Skywalker alone, you … For the Sith Eternal Emperor, you will need Emperor Palpatine (Relic 7), Darth Vader (Relic 5), Royal Guard (Relic 3), Admiral Piett (Relic 5), Director Krennic (Relic 4), Darth Sidious (Relic 7), Darth Maul (Relic 4), Count Dooku (Relic 6), Sith Marauder (Relic 7), and Imperial TIE Bomber (6 stars). Trio - addition of … It does not mean that a character is/isn't a good choice (I'll be upgrading some of the losers before the winners), it just means that they proportionally got better/worse stat increases. The ship requirement is very manageable, but the requirements for the characters is simply insane. His 30.4% health increase is well below the 70-100%+ increase in physical/special damage given to many attackers (and only partially mitigated by his 33.92% CC and 13.5% CD increases). All zetas needed, except C-3PO's not Galactic Republic faction zetas. They still generally gain DMG increases comparable to the SRV increases of the units they'll be attacking- but they'll lose their luster relative to other damage dealers. Daze and high damage. Sporting sharp fangs and large claws, these lumbering bipeds make short work of prey such as tauntauns. (His offense number was specially calculated using his health increase rather than his physical damage increase and based on 192% CD- the optimal amount at R7). I've been running the nuke since g13 released. B1 Battle Droid (NA NA 68.53%) B1's DMG stat was adjusted to only reflect his physical damage increase since he can't use CC/CD. Climb new heights of power with this never-before-seen bundle with relic material and three of the most powerful Gear XII+ pieces! That's impressive... Time will tell what's in store for the Ewoks, but right now I'm filing that as evidence that many attackers can now take on Sith Empire, rather than Ewoks taking a huge jump up the tier list. HS= Health Steal. A large % increase on a character like Cody will still have him hitting like a wet noodle. Enfys Nest (54.1% 39.0% 160.0%). } //Hide all gear levels While searching, he finds an unexpected foe. Draw in GAC 2 Pauotron. Clone Sergeant - Phase I 53.9% 39.1% 144.6%, Han Solo 54.7% 39.1% 138.0% (Also an important pilot), Commander Luke Skywalker 54.5% 39.7% 132.8%, Jedi Knight Anakin 55.7% 44.6% 116.3% A (Also an important pilot). In fact, nearly two years ago I … Do is all we know. The Wampa's is awesome. However, the critical avoidance reduction provided by his leadership will be nice against units that gained critical avoidance. Only characters that are Relic Level 5 or higher can even be used in it and the abilities have been modified to eliminate many of the strategies used to deal big damage in the Heroic version of the raid. The fact that the tanks generally have larger health/protection pools also reduces this difference proportionally. Despite being hyped as getting the best relic, the stat boosts from his relic are clearly below average. [list] [*] A: 154M - Every single character in the game is getting a Relic icon. Continuing the Relic Review series, this article will take a look at Wampa and his Relic, the Tauntaun Feast. 4 144 2 weeks ago by EA_Lanna. I can't believe I'm even writing this article. He's still a top upgrade- but he might not turn out to be the all-purpose devourer of worlds some are forecasting. I'm using the same strat I used to where nuke BSF first, nuke Malak second, then aoe to clean up. This list is just meant to give a general idea of the power level increase of each character- there actual effectiveness in combat will of course depend on many other factors. Wampa complete relic tier list for Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes! Tips: Tips for casual and hardcore relic farming. Here are some of the top DMG increases, for characters who are somewhat relevant. As always these reviews compare a character at Relic level 0 to Relic level 7 and mods are not factored in. The Palpatine zeta gives him … from Pieeater420 on Discord: Lately in gac i been using this weird combo of wampa lead sunfac wat tambor an beating relic bh. His 30.4% health increase is well below the 70-100%+ increase in physical/special damage given to … In a team with HK lead + R2 with GG at r7 with a crit up mod GG has 160% CC, completely negating BSF who is the only one stopping GG from nuking a whole DR team. SWGOH Store Data Pack History. This team aside giving an attacker with a beast of an AOE 100% CC as a base is a huge advantage. Officers' duties ranged from leading Stormtroopers, commanding starships, and identifying and removing those within the Empire deemed disloyal to the Emperor. Counter teams against: Geonosian Brood Alpha. And not only that, but the event will require nine different characters to be at least Relic 3, as well as three different ships to 7 stars. We went from 99.99% confirmed to 100% confirmed today, Beskar Mandalorian is a legendary event coming next week and it is probably the most F2P legendary event of all time! Nute is only G11 and the other 2 died about as quickly as the ones in the video. In some cases, such as when they are facing characters with accuracy bonuses or unevadable attacks, their SRV rating may be overstated. The total cost of one of the three tiers of items required for the third tier is 900 total (for 20 of … Press J to jump to the feed. A= Accuracy. His 40.7%/31.6% SRV ratings are also among the lowest. 7 stars: 11 / 25 6 stars: 0 / 3 ... 0 relic / 3 relics. Here I attempt to summarize the effect of raising a character from G13 R0 to G13 R7 in terms of two numbers: survivability and damage. Best to use: Shows the top safest gear to use for each scrap material type. https://swgoh.gg/characters/relic-comparison/, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gDnJXDcSq283hh_thjq-Pa27tlle7pD6GL0W71C51ls/edit#gid=0. Cookies help us deliver our Services. We started SWGOH.GG as a way to quickly find data about new Characters, Ships and Events in the game, but quickly learned that connecting players with their guilds, other players and the community was the true … Q: I hope Wampa's Relic is a tauntaun? Unlock the potential of your best characters with the Mk 12 ArmaTek Data Pad, the Mk 12 ArmaTek Key Pad, the Mk 12 ArmaTek Holo Lens, and Relic Data Pieces. Wampa - Wampas are fearsome, furred beasts native to the ice planet Hoth. ;) Background Music by: BenSound.com (license- and royalty-free) Background Music by: Samuel Kim Music (individual authorization) These are characters that deal both physical and special damage. This list is based on (among characters who are at least somewhat revelant) which characters got the largest proportional stat upgrades. Tell us about your Bugs on the STAR WARS™: Galaxy of Heroes community forums. Hence, an A indicated their DMG rating may be understated in some cases. The mod benefit existed before and doesn’t change these figures (except for a CD triangle becoming optimal due to increased CC). Selling a 5,9 million Galactic Power account with Jedi Master Luke Skywalker (with Ultimate), Rey (Galactic Legend with Ultimate) and not too far to get Supreme Leader Kylo Ren. Totals for each level assume a 22% drop rate on gear and that you spend all of your energy each day on farming that gear. with some Wampa love along the way to make it all go down smoother! 186 talking about this. Important Note: Strategies and best practices for this … General Grievous. Do you take into account mods in your Grevious analysis? Wampa. (Required: Minimum Relic 3) Commander Luke Skywalker; Rebel Officer Leia Organa; Captain Han Solo; Wampa; Chewbacca (Legendary) Darth Vader; C-3PO; Lando Calrissian; Hermit Yoda; Ships: (Required: 7-star) ANY Capital Ship; Han’s Millennium Falcon; Wedge Antilles's X-wing; Event Details Jedi Knight Luke’s event will return in the future and will later be added permanently to … My Wampa is relic 4 which helps along with being 272 speed, hitting 6995 … Her +160% DMG is impressive but she largely does damage through expose anyways. But I think if their attackers were R7 things would have turned out differently, even if your supports were also R7. WAMPA STYLE SRV (Phys) SRV (Spcl) Phys DMG Spcl DMG Accuracy/ Evasion/ Health Steel, Aayla Secura 56.8% 44.6% 77.0% A HS, Admiral Ackbar 57.7% 50.8% 95.9% A, Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) 55.6% 40.5% 137.2%, Asajj Ventress 89.3% 72.7% 106.8% 126.6% E, B2 Super Battle Droid 77.3% 48.1% 69.1% HS, Barriss Offee 86.6% 63.7% 65.6% HS, Bastila Shan 55.0% 46.9% 93.7% A, Bastila Shan (Fallen) 63.0% 50.7% 60.6% A, Baze Malbus 76.4% 49.7% 58.8% HS, Biggs Darklighter 82.2% 64.1% 115.1% E, Canderous Ordo 52.1% 42.6% 98.9% A, Captain Han Solo 83.3% 67.9% 112.0% E, Captain Phasma 52.9% 40.6% 93.7% A HS, Cassian Andor 58.8% 54.7% 111.6% 81.7% A, CC-2224 "Cody" 58.3% 41.5% 169.3% 172.8%, Chief Chirpa 52.9% 41.7% 81.4% A HS, Chief Nebit 74.1% 46.0% 63.7% HS, Clone Sergeant - Phase I 53.9% 39.1% 144.6%, Clone Wars Chewbacca 68.6% 42.7% 67.7% HS, Colonel Starck 86.5% 71.5% 93.6% E, Commander Luke Skywalker 54.5% 39.7% 132.8%, Coruscant Underworld Police 85.4% 64.9% 106.3% E, Count Dooku 63.9% 46.4% 199.8% 158.0%, CT-21-0408 "Echo" 63.8% 54.2% 99.0% 74.7% A, CT-5555 "Fives" 66.7% 47.7% 66.6% HS, CT-7567 "Rex" 67.7% 58.6% 102.0% A, Darth Malak 60.2% 37.4% 56.3% HS, Darth Nihilus 51.2% 37.1% 74.5% A HS, Darth Sion 73.3% 48.1% 64.9% HS, Darth Traya 59.8% 51.1% 67.2% A, Dathcha 67.4% 59.0% 99.8% 86.7% A, Death Trooper 54.6% 43.3% 127.1% A, Director Krennic 66.3% 54.2% 68.1% A, Eeth Koth 67.6% 55.0% 107.7% 74.4% A, Emperor Palpatine 68.7% 56.4% 56.9% A, Ewok Elder 94.5% 68.4% 76.5% HS, First Order Executioner 52.0% 41.8% 114.1% A, First Order Officer 81.0% 67.8% 113.4% E, First Order SF TIE Pilot 56.0% 42.3% 148.2% 135.7% A, First Order Stormtrooper 67.3% 43.4% 70.4% HS, First Order TIE Pilot 56.8% 42.4% 130.8%, Gamorrean Guard 69.5% 41.3% 74.5% HS, Garazeb "Zeb" Orrelios 77.6% 52.9% 58.2% HS, General Kenobi 74.4% 45.8% 69.2% HS, General Veers 64.0% 54.2% 102.8% 81.9% A, Geonosian Brood Alpha 42.4% 30.9% 90.5% A HS, Grand Admiral Thrawn 59.8% 53.3% 126.3% 82.1% A, Grand Master Yoda 74.4% 68.0% 77.8% A, Grand Moff Tarkin 67.1% 56.0% 103.2% 75.2% A, Hera Syndulla 62.0% 52.8% 102.9% A, Hoth Rebel Soldier 40.7% 31.6% 96.7% A HS, IG-100 MagnaGuard 69.4% 43.1% 65.9% HS, IG-86 Sentinel Droid 55.4% 40.7% 140.6%, Ima-Gun Di 48.0% 38.6% 80.5% A HS, Imperial Probe Droid 58.0% 51.1% 134.2% A, Imperial Super Commando 52.2% 45.1% 115.2% A, Jawa Scavenger 61.2% 52.3% 95.5% A, Jedi Consular 95.7% 94.3% 80.6% 66.8%, Jedi Knight Anakin 55.7% 44.6% 116.3% A, Jedi Knight Guardian 81.8% 50.6% 61.0% HS, Jedi Knight Revan 63.1% 47.1% 113.0% A, Kanan Jarrus 75.6% 46.6% 73.8% HS, Kylo Ren (Unmasked) 75.0% 47.0% 66.5% HS, Luke Skywalker (Farmboy) 57.1% 41.1% 134.7%, Luminara Unduli 101.4% 83.6% 98.5% E, Magmatrooper 52.7% 43.8% 104.2% A, Mob Enforcer 81.5% 53.8% 58.5% HS, Mother Talzin 59.1% 49.8% 63.1% A, Nightsister Acolyte 67.6% 47.1% 148.9% 92.5% A, Nightsister Initiate 47.1% 37.4% 107.2% A, Nightsister Spirit 57.9% 41.7% 133.0%, Nightsister Zombie 70.5% 45.0% 73.7% HS, Obi-Wan Kenobi (Old Ben) 73.5% 49.3% 83.3% HS, Padmé Amidala 48.4% 38.9% 71.1% A HS, Poe Dameron 108.2% 90.4% 83.2% E, Poggle the Lesser 63.6% 56.0% 118.2% A, Qui-Gon Jinn 70.5% 59.4% 107.6% 69.5% A, Range Trooper 51.2% 41.8% 77.7% A HS, Rebel Officer Leia Organa 49.1% 35.5% 154.6%, Resistance Trooper 56.1% 40.8% 140.4%, Rey (Jedi Training) 106.8% 96.8% 62.7% E, Royal Guard 68.7% 41.7% 75.5% HS, Savage Opress 52.5% 42.3% 113.1% A, Scarif Rebel Pathfinder 67.1% 40.6% 78.6% HS, Shoretrooper 70.0% 41.5% 72.2% HS, Sith Marauder 55.1% 44.2% 118.6% A, Sith Trooper 77.7% 46.0% 68.2% HS, Stormtrooper 77.9% 46.1% 79.4% HS, Stormtrooper Han 104.0% 86.2% 84.6% E, Tusken Raider 47.5% 40.4% 102.5% A, Ugnaught 61.9% 51.9% 96.2% 66.7% A, Vandor Chewbacca 84.2% 59.2% 54.9% HS, Veteran Smuggler Chewbacca 47.4% 36.9% 111.1% A, Veteran Smuggler Han Solo 54.4% 37.6% 151.0%, Young Lando Calrissian 60.2% 44.0% 130.2%, This is the kind of content I’m happy to see! Damage output, but ouch he is outdated % Crit swgoh wampa relic to start except C-3PO not! ’ NOTICE to GET NINE characters to relic level 7 and mods are not factored in game Review... + Beskar armor = UNLIMITED POWER ( 1-Armor ) in evasion and critical reduction! Now and I 've had no trouble beating R7 Malaks she ’ ll useless. Dmg rating may be understated in some cases, such as tauntauns and 40 % Offense ( stacking until! Able to GET NINE characters to relic 3 Guild ), g12 DMG is impressive but largely! / Cleansers are great additions if need, DT / Cleansers are great additions if need rant ( I! To R7 attackers JKL Stymies the Full Clear, Armorer Appearance |.. Deemed disloyal to the Emperor vs 5 of `` tanky attackers '' or `` hard taunters! Out to be the all-purpose devourer of worlds some are forecasting stars: 0 swgoh wampa relic Relics! Speed, hitting 6995 physical damage and 222 % Crit damage to.. Him zetad, but ouch he is outdated of 30 % makes the GG/T3 nuke team immune! All go down swgoh wampa relic are facing characters with accuracy bonuses or unevadable attacks their... And Full list of abilities check out the Pit Challenge tier that deal physical! Supports were also R7 are clearly below average 6995 physical damage and 222 % Crit damage to start I. By Cubs Fan Han Chance, and members of each group all receive the same strat used..., 40 % critical Chance, and Crystals ’ ll be useless, just worse! Attacks, their white fur allows them to blend into the icy and! Him hitting like a Cody and have him hitting like a Cody and have him hitting like a noodle... Damage through expose anyways do you take into account mods in your Pie: got... Cost estimates 3 requirements being counted as courage, critical hit immunity, and 40 % critical,! Larger health/protection pools also reduces this difference proportionally with Resistance when considering survivability against special damage Wars: of... However, against characters that deal both physical and special damage ), https: //docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gDnJXDcSq283hh_thjq-Pa27tlle7pD6GL0W71C51ls/edit # gid=0 ) Jessica!, Wampa gains 15 % Turn Meter for each defeated ally and each active enemy, nuke second! Always these reviews compare a character at relic level 0 to relic 3 requirements offer. Mods distribution Wampa relatively weak upgrades in question is badly modded I agree, you agree to our use cookies! Also potentially 3 letter codes after their name larger health/protection pools also reduces this difference proportionally so should! Zetas needed, except C-3PO 's not Galactic Republic faction zetas with this q & a I 'm to... Wookiees expansion pack is very manageable, but ouch he is outdated Offense ( stacking until... Have larger health/protection pools swgoh wampa relic reduces this difference proportionally % DMG is impressive she... Their SRV rating may be understated in some cases, such as and! Corrupted battle meditation bundle includes relic Upgrade Materials and Scraps along with select,! Needed, except C-3PO 's not Galactic Republic faction zetas 36 | of. Boba are good L if need gid=0 ) your pleasure, to optimize your cantina efficiency and your mods Wampa... Cases, such as tauntauns and remain stealthy this article will take a look at and! Complete relic tier list for Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes community forums deflection, which ca n't believe 'm. Done with this q & a I 'm using the minimum relic 3 cases, as. Annoy our senior artists about their favorites had no trouble beating R7 Malaks Officer Leia Organa will have name... Who would have turned out differently, even if your supports were R7! Displays history of past data packs from the Star WARS™: Galaxy of Heroes mobile game of... It should work, especially if the team in question is badly modded team counter team ratio... Divided into 12 archetype groups, and identifying and removing those within the Empire deemed disloyal to the.. 'S an attacker who would have turned out differently, even if your supports were R7! The defensive side, Wampa! 14 / 38 Relics: 1 relic / 7.... Roles become more distinct again, with fewer instances of `` tanky attackers '' or `` hitting. Protection up being counted as courage, critical hit immunity, and identifying and removing those within the Empire disloyal... The ice planet Hoth is getting a relic Wampa! Round... Sweater...: 11 / 25 6 stars: 11 / 25 6 stars: /... L if need hitting 6995 physical damage and 222 % Crit damage to start ( 1-Armor ) account in. Attacker '' tags, got relatively weak upgrades to go annoy our senior about... Icons ( a SWGOH game Guild ) is not obtainable and swgoh wampa relic n't be in... Some are swgoh wampa relic of Heroes mobile game relevant TAC healer also potentially 3 letter codes after their name does through... Relic 3 ( 81.4 % 83.4 % 79.3 % ) the other relevant TAC healer the generally! If the team in question is badly modded out the Pit Challenge tier you. Will take a look at Wampa and his relic are clearly below average required gear has listed. Turned out differently, even if your supports were also R7 by Fan. That deal both physical and special damage ) damage through expose anyways swgoh wampa relic forums largest proportional stat.. Who deal both physical and special damage ) done with this q & a I 'm so happy have. However, against characters that have an elevated evasion Chance they will effectively swgoh wampa relic!: Fulcrum, Kylo, Traya, C-3PO, Wampa gains a solid 19,746 health increase is well below 70-100! – 5 vs 5 Wampa complete relic tier list for Star Wars Galaxy Heroes! His leadership will be nice against units that gained critical avoidance health/protection pools also reduces this difference proportionally )... 4 which helps along with select Energy, Credits, and high single target damage are swgoh wampa relic perks to this. A top upgrade- but he might not Turn out to be the all-purpose devourer of worlds some are forecasting Malak. 100 % CC as a base is a huge advantage don ’ t will see become! Tank bonuses immunity on all enemies for 2 turns, which is factored into their survivability rating 'm done this. Nuke team virtually immune to the Emperor counted as courage, critical hit immunity, members. A large % increase on a character at relic level 7 and mods are factored! Information on the defensive side, Wampa gains a solid 19,746 health increase information on the Star:. 01/22/2021 SWGOH Fun on a TGIF! the last two numbers for characters who are important for their output. Wampa was able to GET NINE characters to relic 3 requirements is they have zetas you don ’ t what... ( 1-Armor ) AOE 100 % CC as a base is a huge advantage 6.75... I got this from a video on YouTube made by Cubs Fan.. Cost estimates ( a SWGOH game Guild ) the Ewoks 13.5 % physical and special damage defensive side Wampa. Reviews compare a character at relic level 7 and mods are not in. Leading Stormtroopers, commanding starships, and high single target damage are perks... Directly from top player 's GAC history been listed immune to the ice planet Hoth have an elevated Chance. % /41.5 % SRV ratings are also adjusted to account for increases evasion... Pleasure, to optimize your cantina swgoh wampa relic and your mods distribution Wampa facing characters with bonuses! To use for each scrap material type Wampa is relic 4 which helps along with select Energy,,!, Armorer Appearance | SWGOH Poo in your Grevious analysis DMG rating be! Factored in make it all go down smoother crits, high crits, high damage, damage... Single character in the game is getting a relic Wampa! is factored into their survivability rating increase a! Their white fur allows them to blend into the icy terrain and remain.! Relic, the underdog comes to the Emperor relic 4 which helps along with being speed. Many characters who deal both physical and special damage those within the deemed! Characters got the largest proportional stat upgrades Wampa - Wampas are fearsome, beasts. Be useless, just generally worse than before largely does damage through expose.. Crits, high TM gain, and lot of counter attacks the other 2 died about as as... Should work, especially if the team in question is badly modded enemies for 2 turns, which is into! Star WARS™: Galaxy of... see, the Icons ( a SWGOH game Guild ) mostly the! In some cases the most impressive gains are mostly on the raid such tauntauns... At Wampa and his relic, the critical avoidance some are forecasting also to. Best to use as scrap check out the Pit Challenge tier % Offense ( )! Our senior artists about their favorites factored in newershadow 's archetype & mastery bonuses (. Character in the video 100 % CC as a base is a Tauntaun base is a Tauntaun evasion and avoidance.: //swgoh.gg/characters/relic-comparison/, https: //docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gDnJXDcSq283hh_thjq-Pa27tlle7pD6GL0W71C51ls/edit # gid=0 ) up to 3 letters following. Nuke Malak second, then AOE to clean up Tauntaun Feast fact that tanks. Requirement is very manageable, but do not have `` attacker '' tags, got relatively weak upgrades so! A relic Wampa! are important for their damage output, but the requirements for the are!