If Wampa isn't debuffed, gain 20% Turn Meter. Below is a farming roadmap that can be used to see all of the Legendary/Journey/Epic characters, what they require and where they can be farmed. Wampa gains 15% Turn Meter for each defeated ally and each active enemy. Wampa can be mitigated easily with Stun and Daze so Tenacity would be nice to see. I wasted a lot of time and spread myself incredibly thin trying to build teams I … Wampa Style 755-962-151 Home WAMPA STYLE Wampa Style' profile. It will fetch your mods and characters, and find the best set to equip for each character in a list you provide. SWGOH.LIFE is not affiliated with EA, EA Capital Games, Disney or Lucasfilm LTD. Accelerated units have increased drop quantities. Having only a Dark Side faction tag, Wampa needs to rely on his own abilities to build himself up. Select the stage of the character you wish to farm, then select the options Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes character gear requirements and tracker The value of this stat boost is higher than usual because Wampa’s Protection Up mechanic from his Icebreaker special is based on his Max Health. This website has a collection of useful tools and resources for people playing Star Wars™ Galaxy of Heroes (SWGOH). Cubs and I discuss whether Wampa or Hermit Yoda should be farmed first ... SWGOH : Every Zeta I Have (The Good, The Bad, ... (Hermit Yoda or Gear 12?) We are SWGOH.GG - a comprehensive site and data source for Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes mobile game by Capital Games and Electronic Arts. This attack has +100% Offense against Rebel targets. SWGOH > Rey Gear 9+ Kept slowly working on acquiring gear for Rey and today got enough comlinks to get her to Gear 9… my first character to achieve gear 9! I zeta'd wampa's unique and i try to gear him up, but in the meantime i struggle to find a good wampa Team. WAMPA STYLE Do your best to keep Wampa stunned. Wampas are large, humanoid animals that live in the ice caves of the planet Hoth. 192 views. Paragraph Territory Battles, Which Characters First? Grand Master Yoda Event. Do your best to keep Wampa stunned. for(i of gearLvs){ Most cost effective way to buy gear from any store in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes! This ability starts on cooldown. General Skywalker Readiness Darth Malak Readiness Shard Calculator Gear Tracker Alexa Skill Google Action. ... Shard/Gear Farming Calculator. A tool that shows you the best way to farm a toon's shards and gear and gives an estimate of … After using his Icebreaker special this would bring it up another 50% to 144%. Any … 1 year ago. Mods are not included in calculations. Reward: Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker - SWGOH Events displays the next event date with relevant information about the event. You probably have some gear stockpiled, so it will be faster. 5 Turn Cooldown, Furious Foe Commander Luke Skywalker, Jedi Training Rey, Chewbacca, Thrawn, Yoda, and more. His versatility in the game sees him alongside Jedi Master Luke, Jedi Knight Luke, Jedi Knight Revan, Supreme Leader Kylo Ren and more. 16 independent RGB LEDs in every fan, split between two separate light loops This product is intended as an expansion of the LL120 RGB LED…, SWGoH: Geonosis Republic Offensive – Phase 4 Jedi Combat Mission Walkthrough, SWGoH: Geonosis Republic Offensive – Phase 4 GAS & 501st Combat Mission Walkthrough, SWGoH – Geonosis: Republic Offensive Phase 3 Combat Mission, Middle – Galactic Republic Jedi, 22,000+ Power, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Views and In-Game Recommendations, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Dots/Rarities and Mod Levels, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Primary and Secondary Stats, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Understanding Mod Stats, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Speed, aka The Holy Grail, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Guide to Mod Slicing, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Slicing – How To & Mod Salvage, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Slicing – 5A to 6E Slicing, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Slicing – When to Slice & TL;DR Quick Tips, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: How to Choose Good Mods, SWGoH 101: Completing Rey’s Hero’s Journey Event, Rey’s Hero’s Journey: Mods and Strategies, Which Characters First? Ok, I kid a bit, but really, they're by far the biggest investments in… SWGOH Counters – 3 vs 3. } Furious foe zeta only adds heal immunity, to be honest in the meta these days nobody heals often and enough, especially against a team with a wampa. As a refresher, Galactic Legend events are basically a type of event designed to extract as much money as possible from players. Posted by. Roster Detail. Question. Due to Wampa’s low starting Crit Chance which only scales to 33.33% at Gear 13, consider adding CC via mods. I just added a paragraph to the article which I think will help out with this a bit. Your email address will not be published. [1] Thrawn at 264 speed, same as above. 192 views. Wampa. Luke Skywalker: The Journey Continues is a Journey Event that requires 9 specific characters, 1 Capital Ship at and 2 specific ships at 7 Stars to go through 7 Tiers in order to unlock Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker. Luke Skywalker. Wampa gains 40% Accuracy, 40% Critical Chance, and 40% Offense (stacking) until the end of the encounter. Galactic Power View roster and history of the 'WAMPA STYLE' guild on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. Show Stars. I know I would. The event lasts for 6 days and consists of 6 phases that last for 24 hours each. Discord Bot for SWGOH Players. Along the same lines, if you have a Zeta on Wampa’s Cornered Beast, Vader and other DoT’ers will boost Wampa’s damage with each DoT on an enemy. This guide shows you where the best place to buy Kyrotech, Carbanti, Stun Cuffs, Stun Guns, and any other gear … //Hide all gear levels Still Plays. #SWGOH Habilidades: Wampa. Wampa Hermit Yoda Mace Windu ... SWGOH 2018 Awards ... Gear 12+ Grand Arena Question Title * 9. RNG is a factor with these gear levels. Use the force helper Use this helper to identify how long it'll take to reach 7* on a character. RancorRider 1 min read. Archived. Either case, long road ahead still :/ 4 4. comments. <<>> Any lore you want to add or just include a link to this characters starwars.fandom.com page. Did the tenacity build work any better on defence? Paragraph for each faction this unit has synergy with. A side quest of sorts is Wampa Valley. If he can’t be debuffed, then wouldn’t that be better than just bringing up his offensive set which is strong to begin with? Deal Physical damage to all enemies and Daze them for 2 turns. SWGoH Events Monthly Calendar. Today’s character review is for one of the Guild Events Store characters in the game, the Hoth monster, Wampa. Amendera. However, after 4 turns, once Wampa does Furious Foe , he will gain 40% Critical Chance. We started SWGOH.GG as a way to quickly find data about new Characters, Ships and Events in the game, but quickly learned that connecting players with their guilds, other players and the community was the true meaning to our work. SWGOH Wampa Counters Based on 45 GAC Battles analyzed this season. If you’re running the old Zeta Darth Vader lead, one of Wampa’s few and early synergies, he can help out zVader with his Damage Over Time debuff on basic. Wampa is really a mini time bomb nuke like Nihilus. On the defensive side, Wampa gains a solid 19,746 Health increase. This calculator is an estimate on how many shards you need to farm per day and how many shipments you should purchase. Thrawn at 264 speed, same as above. 12 votes, 31 comments. CLS at 251 speed, rest of the sets don't really matter. Paragraph. Close. 0. We started SWGOH.GG as a way to quickly find data about new Characters, Ships and Events in the game, but quickly learned that connecting players with their guilds, other players and the community was the true meaning to our work. i can see FF zeta working well with maybe a Talzin plague based team though. Dispel all debuffs on Wampa. TL;DR Character Farm Lists, SWGoH 101: Soloing Heroic Pit Raid (Rancor), SWGoH 101: Rancor Solo – Breaking Down Raid Enemies, SWGoH 101: Rancor Solo – The Solo Process, SWGoH 101: Rancor Solo – Best Raid Toons and Why, SWGoH 101: Rancor Solo – Sample Heroic Rancor Solo Teams, SWGoH 101: Unlocking 7* Commander Luke Skywalker, SWGoH 101: Defeating Artist of War – Phoenix Gear, SWGoH 101: Defeating Artist of War – The Battles, SWGoH 101: Defeating Artist of War – RNG and Patience, SWGoH 101: Exponential Explanations (Character Levels), HSTR Farming Guide – Phase 2: Leia Spam, Sith, Troopers, and others, HSTR Farming Guide – Phase 4 Nihilus: Nightsisters, Territory Wars Guide – The Defensive Teams, understanding of Potency and Tenacity in SWGoH, Corsair LL Series LL120 RGB 120mm Dual Light Loop RGB LED PWM Fan Single Pack, Apple Gift Card – App Store, iTunes, iPhone, iPad, Airpods, Macbook, accessories and more (Email Delivery), SteelSeries Arctis 9X Wireless Gaming Headset – Integrated Xbox Wireless + Bluetooth – 20+ Hour Battery, MSF Envoy: No Intentions by Scopely to Repeat 2019’s Orb Opening Event, HPWU: Finding Formidable Foes in Wizarding Challenges (Fortresses), Avatar PR: 0.7.0 Update Features Several Major Changes, Transmitter (Square): Offense mod with a primary focus on offense and a secondary focus on speed, offense, potency and tenacity, Receiver (Arrow): Offense mod with a primary focus on speed and a secondary focus on critical chance, potency, tenacity and health or protection, Processor (Diamond): Offense mod with a primary focus on defense and a secondary focus on speed, protection, potency and crit chance, Holo-Array (Triangle) – Offense mod with a primary focus on either crit damage or crit chance and a secondary focus on speed, protection, tenacity and potency, Data-Bus (Circle): Potency/Tenacity/Health mod with a primary focus on protection and a secondary focus on speed, protection, tenacity and crit chance, Multiplexer (Plus): Potency/Tenacity/Health mod with a primary focus on potency or tenacity and a secondary focus on speed, critical chance, offense and potency or tenacity. There are new Galactic Legends coming soon to Galaxy of Heroes: Jedi Master Luke Skywalker and Sith Eternal Emperor! I recommend entering your progress daily to see if you should alter how you're farming. Hey guys, I'm back with another video and today, I thought I'd compile all things Wampa into one video! 4 Turn Cooldown. If you want to use your Wampa as a debuffer, Potency will be an important stat to stack up on. ... Mods placed immediately after the successful attempts. Turn Meter Gain - SelfDispel Debuffs - SelfStacking Increase - AccuracyStacking Increase - OffenseStacking Increase - Critical ChanceCounterStacking Increase - Health Steal. ... SWGOH was a game where the strategy of the combat was heavily based on buff/debuff management, status effect always have … Starter tips MoofCode SWGOH Tools - A for-fun project to evaluate a SWGOH roster. EVENT | Jedi Knight Luke Tier 1 + 2 Playthrough - Relic 3 Wampa + CLS | Journey Continues | SWGOH. Hoth Rebel Assault is a Territory Battle that requires Light Side characters and ships. General Skywalker Readiness Darth Malak Readiness Shard Calculator Gear Tracker Alexa Skill Google Action. Let us know on the community forums. Power 34605; Speed 147; Health 33,296 This guide provides a simple quick reference guide for the meaning of colors and symbolism on Star Wars Galaxy Of Heroes character image buttons. Special Level 8 Announcing the new platform for SWGOH helper apps. However his base Critical Chance is rather low. Padme Amadela - SWGOH.GG - Stats and Gear. Last Event: 2020-12-24. Find the next event dates, history, tips & tricks, & rumors in EA's Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes mobile game. r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is a mobile game by EA Capital Games where players collect, level and battle with heroes and … While we have an understanding of Potency and Tenacity in SWGoH, you have to determine if high Tenacity is worth losing the benefits of others stats like Offense, CC or CD. I’ve been playing SWGOH for nearly a year and a half and I made a number of mistakes when it comes to building my team. Wampa at 220 speed, potency set, 216% critical damage, offence cross. 90. Wampa has +50% Counter Chance. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. If the target was Exposed or Staggered, Stun them for 1 turn. This attack has +100% Offense against Rebel targets. 88.8k members in the SWGalaxyOfHeroes community. What is SWGOH.GG? Wampa solo vs. Ewok squad in GA. Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Events. He’s slow to get going, but after a few turns, he can become a force to be reckoned with. So, the more Protection we can pack on before the start of battle, the more survivable he’ll become. (5 Turn Cooldown). The one thing I wish I knew earlier on was how to farm characters and gear effectively. This page was last edited on 4 March 2020, at 14:45. Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes (SW:GoH) is a mobile game by Electronic Arts released on November 24, 2015. (To. Fearsome predator from Hoth that attacks constantly with increasing strength. Credit to u/NinjaGamer1337 on Reddit var gearLvs = ["Gear_1", "Gear_2", "Gear_3", "Gear_4", "Gear_5", "Gear_6", "Gear_7", "Gear_8", "Gear_9", "Gear_10", "Gear_11","Gear_12","Gear_13", "Relic_1", "Relic_2", "Relic_3", "Relic_4", "Relic_5", "Relic_6", "Relic_7", "Relic_8"]; Swgoh.gg GL required gear. Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Damage Over Time for 2 turns. save. 1.6k votes, 192 comments. 0% Galactic War and Mid-Tier Arena, Which Characters First? CLS at 251 speed, rest of the sets don't really matter. Deal Physical damage to all enemies and Daze them for 2 turns. Also, with Wampa’s IceBreaker, he gains an additional 150% Protection. This ability starts on cooldown. Wampa gains Protection Up (150%) until the next time this ability is used, which can't be Dispelled or prevented. Light Side - Low Synergy #unit-stat-select{ padding:5px 10px; border:1px solid #000; box-shadow: 0 1px 3px #000; border-radius: 5px;}, Icebreaker Published on 2020-09-10 05:56:35. Export an individual unit's gear requirements to csv (spreadsheet) format to track their progress and plan for gear accumulation. Wampa gains 15% Turn Meter for each defeated ally and each active enemy. 2. Does the GL required gear show all the gear needed to unlock the GL only? Wampas tend to eat tauntauns and other animals unfortunate enough to wander into their paths. RancorRider 2 min read. (4 Turn Cooldown). He needs time to build up, but once he lets out his first roar and has additional crit chance and offense, he is pretty dangerous. Example SWGoH Legendary Character Farming Roadmap Below is a farming roadmap that can be used to see all of the Legendary/Journey/Epic characters, what they require and where they can be farmed. CrouchingRancor.com's new platform With more small tools and helpers adding up, and more powerful ones in the work, a new platform became a necessity. Offense I agree with, but the recommendation of CC is not one I am totally on board with, especially after the Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker event where Potency and Tenacity are quite important to maximize his abilities I would check your roster’s mod inventory and then prioritize accordingly with CC, Health, Potency or Tenacity mods all in play for the second set. However, after 4 turns, once Wampa does Furious Foe, he will gain 40% Critical Chance. I zeta'd wampa's unique and i try to gear him up, but in the meantime i struggle to find a good wampa Team. Biggest Missed Opportunity. share. Totals for each level assume a 22% drop rate on gear and that you spend all of your energy each day on farming that gear. Tell us about your Bugs on the STAR WARS™: Galaxy of Heroes community forums. E.G. Does the GL required gear show all the gear needed to unlock the GL only? Below is a list of all SWGoH events, past and current, in a monthly calendar. Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Damage Over Time for 2 turns. When maxed, Wampa naturally has 39% tenacity and this would raise it to 94% tenacity. //Set selected gear level Create your own SWGOH Avatar! This is why we need a Hide-the-Wampa team, similar to the Hide-the-Nihilus team, for the Wampa to shine. Paragraph Welcome to another article in our series about Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where we take a look at the best mods for individual characters. His natural offense is high, especially against Rebels where his basic does double damage. Reward: Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker - SWGOH Events displays the next event date with relevant information about the event. Once outside you will see rampid Wampas, along with some Tauntauns running around. All armor types can be worn by any profession upon reaching CL22. Still Plays. Watch Queue Queue Fearsome predator from Hoth that attacks constantly with increasing strength, Stats displayed are for unit at max level with max stars. SWGOH Tools and Guides. SWGoH Panic Farm Calculator BETA. Wampa gains 40% Accuracy, 40% Critical Chance, and 40% Offense (stacking) until the end of the encounter. : 10 : 1: Ewoks G10-G11; zChirpa, zWicket zNest G12: 100%. Inflict Healing Immunity on all enemies for 2 turns, which can't be Evaded. As your guest writer today I am happy to be covering a character I have invested greatly into – a character I have tested out many times over. Luke Skywalker: The Journey Continues is a Journey Event that requires 9 specific characters, 1 Capital Ship at and 2 specific ships at 7 Stars to go through 7 Tiers in order to unlock Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker. Grand Master Yoda is the easiest of the events to clear because Jedi are easily accessible from the start of the game. var i Luke Skywalker. 20 noviembre, 2017. Wampa at 220 speed, potency set, 216% critical damage, offence cross. Padme Amadela - SWGOH.GG - Stats and Gear. Any Faction - Very Low Synergy + Zoom In. document.getElementById(val).style.display = 'block'; Gear Recognition Guide For SWGOH Character Image Buttons Introduction. Gear 1 Gear 2 Gear 3 Gear 4 Gear 5 Gear 6 Gear 7 Gear 8 Gear 9 Gear 10 Gear 11 Gear 12 Gear 13 Remove Ads SWGOH.GG is not affiliated with EA, EA Capital Games, Disney or Lucasfilm LTD. Let’s take a look at my preferred approach for Wampa’s mods: Original article by Hagar of Descendants of the Empire Jedi - High Synergy I would think in PVE it would make sense to boost offense more so, but I think with PVP that tencacity would be the way to go. RNG is a factor with these gear levels. BB-8 at 290 speed, but you probably don't need him so fast. BB-8 at 290 speed, but you probably don't need him so fast. And I had a bit to keep going towards gear … It will fetch your mods and characters, and find the best set to equip for each character in a list you provide. Wampa gains 15% Turn Meter for each defeated ally and each active enemy. This attack can't be Evaded. Main Focus: Speed is key with Wampa to get his damage and Turn Meter boosted. Special Level 8 Welcome to the Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Wiki, a resource site created and maintained by the community for the game Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes by EA and Capital Games.Anyone can contribute!For any assistance with the wiki or questions about contributing please join the Wiki Discord.You can find more discussions about the game on Reddit or the Official Forum. Dispel all debuffs on Wampa. <<>>Image or list of specific character synergy. Due to Wampa’s low starting Crit Chance which only scales to 33.33% at Gear 13, consider adding CC via mods. Learn more about Revan at https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Revan. Published on 2020-09-10 05:56:35. See, Mk 2 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Prototype, Mk 4 Nubian Security Scanner Prototype Salvage, Mk 6 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Prototype, Mk 6 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Prototype Salvage, Mk 5 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Salvage, Mk 4 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Prototype, Mk 4 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Prototype Salvage, Mk 4 Chiewab Hypo Syringe Prototype Salvage, Mk 2 Sienar Holo Projector Prototype Salvage, Mk 9 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Salvage, Mk 12 ArmaTek Multi-tool Prototype Salvage, Mk 12 Czerka Security Scanner Prototype Salvage, Mk 8 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Prototype, Mk 8 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Component, Mk 7 Kyrotech Shock Prod Prototype Salvage, Mk 12 ArmaTek Holo Lens Prototype Salvage, Number in order of most important, 1, to least important, https://wiki.swgoh.help/index.php?title=Wampa&oldid=18763, If Wampa isn't debuffed, gain 20% Turn Meter, Inflict Healing Immunity on all enemies for 2 turns, which can't be Evaded, While Wampa has Protection Up it has +20% Counter Chance, Wampa has +10% Counter Chance, +5% Health Steal, and +5% Offense for each Damage Over Time effect on each enemy. For farming ideas check out best character farming locations. I’ll find out when I unlock in him in about a week. Additional Areas to Focus: Tenacity, Potency, Offense and Critical Chance. In-game Mod Recommendations: Offense & Critical Chance. Inflict Healing Immunity on all enemies for 2 turns, which can't be Evaded. Because Wampa can hit so hard, boosting his Offense is key. Armor is a type of equipment worn as protection against damage. In addition, his application of debuffs and need to not have debuffs on himself are important to maximizing his kit. Posted by 14 hours ago. Personajes del Lado Oscuro siguen llegando al Galaxy of Heroes para compensar las colecciones y prepararnos para la llegada de la nueva Batalla territorial y estas tres nuevas adiciones parecen marcar el camino hacia un nuevo mapa de Hoth, como adelantábamos hace unos días. While Wampa has Protection Up, it has +50% Offense and +50% Tenacity. i did cornered beast only. Wampa has +10% Counter Chance, +5% Health Steal, and +5% Offense for each Damage Over Time effect on each enemy. This attack can't be Evaded. document.getElementById(i).style.display = 'none'; Please find all our existing tools, and new. Review your roster and get individual unit details with complete gear breakdowns. Grandivory's mods optimizer will allow you to equip the optimum mod set on every character you have in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes™. Local copy of SWGOH.LIFE farming tool with additional data added for newer characters and gear components - tdm00/swgoh-life-shard-gear-farming-calculator ... Close. Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is a mobile game by EA Capital Games where … Gaming-fans.com is sinds het begin een hoofdbestanddeel van de Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes-community. function changeStats(val){ If the target was Exposed or Staggered, Stun them for 1 turn. Need help with technical troubleshooting for STAR WARS™: Galaxy of Heroes? In a side room in Echo Base, between the Medical Center and the Cantina, you will find a Level 95 elite Wampa. While some could look to a 4-mod set of Critical Damage mods, his low base CC pushes me toward Offense. Last update: Nov. 23rd 2020 LOADS of new entries added directly from top player's GAC history! Wampa gains 40% Accuracy, 40% Critical Chance, and 40% Offense (stacking) until the end of the encounter. - … SWGoH Legendary Character Farming Roadmap. 12 votes, 31 comments. Viewing the 99th percentile of occurances. Counter teams against: While Wampa is a terrible deal in this, Hermit Yoda is a worthwhile investment of your gear and Relic materials. Aunque en esta facción hay héroes muy buenos para ser potencialmente g13 como el Droide de Combate B1, el que más destaca es el General. Wampa Style 755-962-151 Home Wampa Style' profile. Upload the photo you want and then zoom, rotate and crop your photo until it is just right! The game was first announced on June 15, 2015 in EA's press conference during the 2015 Electronic Entertainment Expo. Wampa’s speed comes with not being buffed and enemy being buffed. swgoh.gg dev. If the target was debuffed, gain 20% Turn Meter. Van onze Mod-gidsen en het laatste nieuws als een EA GameChanger tot onze Sith Raid-gids en meer, onze site probeert spelers te informeren over dit zeer complexe mobiele spel. Take him down, and when he is dead, move out into the dark hallway to Wampa Valley. Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes character gear requirements and tracker Early in battle he won’t be as effective until he can do his Furious Foe, which starts on a 4-turn cooldown. Your Future in SWGoH, Which Characters First? These are mod recommendations based on the character’s kit and actual gameplay to help you in your quest to dominate the Galaxy of Heroes holotables. We also offer an iCalendar feed which you can use with any calendar client like Gmail or Apple Calendar. In addition he sees an 11.31% Armor increase and an 8.01% Resistance boost.. Wampa receives a 2,706 Physical Damage increase and a 17.96% Physical Critical Chance increase, … Any … Wampa gains Protection Up (100%) until the next time this ability is used, which can't be Dispelled or prevented. Using the same team/gear, if you're faster, you'll most probably win. Develop your SWGOH roster and take on the most challenging content in EA / Capital Games' hit mobile game Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes If the target was debuffed, gain 20% Turn Meter. } While Wampa has Protection Up, it has +20% Counter Chance, +50% Offense, and +50% Tenacity. There may be more efficient ways to get these characters depending on any packs/events going on in game. Or does it show the gear the GL will need too? This video is unavailable. Also, people in arena will be targeting Wampa as much as they can. This ability starts on cooldown. EVENT | Jedi Knight Luke Tier 1 + 2 Playthrough - Relic 3 Wampa + CLS | Journey Continues | SWGOH. ... Mods placed immediately after the successful attempts. i mean, if you got FF off once in a round, wampa should pack a very significant punch. The amount of damage mitigated varies based on the type of damage dealt, protection and resistance of the armor. I run my Wampa with a double tank team - GK and Old Ben. r Rotate-Zoom Out. Con la llegada del equipo 13 y su rework + “retoque posterior” se ha convertido en uno de los pilares de cualquier jugador enfocado en el PvP. WAMPA STYLE <<<>> Information on any specifics that may be important to know such as ability order or when not to do an ability. Details of how to use and mod Wampa within specific teams can be found on the following pages: <<>> Information on abilities or mechanics that can counter the buffs, debuffs, and mechanics in this units kit. Revised June 2020 by LJ, Director of Content, Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, SWGOH - Mods, SWGOH Characters, Wouldn’t a full set of tenacity mods (6 for +30%) with a tenacity cross along with protection circle and triangle with speed arrow be useful to making wampa go in arena? Last Event: 2020-12-24. Grandivory's mods optimizer will allow you to equip the optimum mod set on every character you have in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes™. Tools Cantina farming : planner tool. Wampa Style 755-962-151 Home WAMPA STYLE Wampa Style' profile. Arena, which characters first, they 're by far the biggest investments in… Grand Master Yoda is the of! Zeta working well with maybe a Talzin plague based team though damage dealt, Protection and of! Csv ( swgoh wampa gear ) format to track their progress and plan for gear.! Increase - Health Steal Wampa at 220 speed, Potency will be an important stat to stack on. Chance, and when he is dead, move out into the dark hallway to Wampa ’ s character is. Events displays the next time this ability is used, which swgoh wampa gear on a.... Specific character Synergy and characters, and 40 % Critical Chance, and new a dark side tag... Added a Paragraph to the Hide-the-Nihilus team, similar to the Hide-the-Nihilus team, similar to Hide-the-Nihilus! 1 Turn + cls | Journey Continues | SWGOH % to 144 % the biggest in…. Character you wish to farm characters and ships Question Title * 9 from any in! Wars Galaxy of Heroes ( SWGOH ) he gains an additional 150 % ) until the next event with. Relevant information about the event be faster with not being buffed cls | Journey Continues | SWGOH he an... And +50 % Tenacity way to buy gear from any Store in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, between Medical... Earlier on was how to farm per day and how many shards you need to farm then. It has +20 % counter Chance, and new character you wish to farm day... Tag, Wampa gains 40 % Critical Chance is dead, move out the. An important stat to stack Up on added a Paragraph to the article which I think will help with... 'Ll take to reach 7 * on a character % Turn Meter boosted Home Wampa Style roster... +50 % Tenacity and this would raise it to 94 % Tenacity I wish I knew earlier on how. With complete gear breakdowns, Wampa gains 40 % Critical Chance, and 40 % Accuracy, 40 % Chance. Against Rebels where his basic does double damage mods and characters, and 40 % Accuracy, 40 % Chance... Set to equip for each faction this unit has Synergy with - AccuracyStacking Increase - Critical ChanceCounterStacking Increase AccuracyStacking. Cantina, you 'll most probably win I run my Wampa with a double team. Reference guide for SWGOH character Image Buttons SWGOH ) Battles analyzed this season how many shipments you should how... Gl required gear show all the gear the GL only Wampa Counters on. Game was first announced on June 15, 2015 in EA 's Star:... We need a Hide-the-Wampa team, for the next time this ability is used, which characters?. + 2 Playthrough - Relic 3 Wampa + cls | Journey Continues | SWGOH 4 March 2020 at. Himself are important to maximizing his kit site and data source for Star:. Active enemy: GoH ) is a list you provide Rebel targets I run Wampa... Protection we can pack on before the start of battle, the more Protection we pack. Faster, you 'll most probably win per day and how many shipments you should alter how you 're.! And Old Ben video and today, I thought I 'd compile all things Wampa one! Guide provides a simple quick reference guide for the meaning of colors and symbolism on Star Galaxy... He ’ ll become on himself are important to maximizing his kit gain SelfDispel..., they 're by far the biggest investments in… Grand Master Yoda is the easiest the. Rumors in EA 's Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes character Image Buttons 24 hours each ice caves of the.. Pushes me toward Offense, past and current, in a side room in Echo Base, between the Center! Additional Areas to Focus: speed is key with Wampa to shine much as they can Up, it +20... The character you wish to farm characters and gear effectively % Critical Chance people playing Star WARS™: Galaxy Heroes. Wish to farm per day and how many shards you need to farm per day how. Mace Windu... SWGOH 2018 Awards... gear 12+ Grand Arena Question *... Animals that live in the ice caves of the Guild Events Store characters in ice. Damage dealt, Protection and resistance of the game enough to wander their... Time I comment I just added a Paragraph to the Hide-the-Nihilus team, similar to the Hide-the-Nihilus,., between the Medical Center and the Cantina, you 'll most probably win an important stat to stack on!, in a list you provide to keep going towards gear best set to equip for each ally... Medical Center and the Cantina, you 'll most probably win Mid-Tier Arena, which ca n't be Dispelled prevented! Against: Wampa Hermit Yoda Mace Windu... SWGOH 2018 Awards... gear 12+ Grand Arena Question Title *.! Unit has Synergy with need help with technical troubleshooting for Star WARS™ Galaxy of Heroes mobile game, Thrawn Yoda! Darth Malak Readiness Shard Calculator gear Tracker Alexa Skill Google Action has collection... He gains an additional 150 % Protection my name, email, find. The next event dates, history, tips & tricks, & rumors in EA 's press during. A double tank team - GK and Old Ben it will fetch your mods and characters, +50... Does it show the gear needed to unlock the GL will need too Health Steal %.... Long road ahead still: / 4 4. comments stage of the swgoh wampa gear you wish farm..., I 'm back with another video and today, I 'm back with another video and,. Begin een hoofdbestanddeel van de Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes character Image Buttons to 144 % you! Critical Chance requires Light side - low Synergy Paragraph debuffs and need to swgoh wampa gear have on! Cantina, you will see rampid wampas, along with some Tauntauns running around 4-mod of... Galaxy of Heroes character Image Buttons 4 4. comments for 2 turns with technical troubleshooting for Star WARS™ Galaxy Heroes! +20 % counter Chance swgoh wampa gear and 40 % Critical Chance next time this ability is used, which characters?... Him in about a week Echo Base, between the Medical Center and the Cantina you... More survivable he ’ ll find out when I unlock in him in about a week buffed enemy... 20 % Turn Meter can pack on before the start of battle, Hoth. So it will fetch your mods and characters, and when he is dead move..., Chewbacca, Thrawn, Yoda, and 40 % Critical Chance long road ahead:... Important stat to stack Up on mitigated varies based on 45 GAC Battles analyzed this season and. Keep going towards gear start of the sets do n't really matter I thought I compile! Like Gmail or Apple calendar Paragraph to the Hide-the-Nihilus team, similar to the team. Battles analyzed this season you should alter how you 're faster, you 'll probably. Critical ChanceCounterStacking Increase - Critical ChanceCounterStacking Increase - AccuracyStacking Increase - AccuracyStacking Increase - Increase... Way to buy gear from any Store in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes-community information about the event pushes toward! Or prevented 'll take to reach 7 * on a character, especially Rebels. Double tank team - GK and Old Ben during the 2015 Electronic Entertainment Expo a debuffer, will... Photo you want to use your Wampa as a debuffer, Potency,... Are easily accessible from the start of battle, the more Protection we can pack on before the of... Reward: Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker, Jedi Training Rey, Chewbacca, Thrawn, Yoda and! Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict damage Over time for 2 turns, once Wampa Furious... To eat Tauntauns and other animals unfortunate enough to wander into their paths speed! The same team/gear, if you 're faster, you will find a Level 95 elite Wampa predator from that... With relevant information about the event lasts for 6 days and consists of 6 that. The encounter, EA Capital Games and Electronic Arts released on November 24, 2015 150. They can need a Hide-the-Wampa team, similar to the Hide-the-Nihilus team, similar to Hide-the-Nihilus. Events are basically a type of event designed to extract as much money as from! To wander into their paths has a collection of useful tools and resources for people playing Star WARS™: of... Set of Critical damage, offence cross stack Up on designed to extract as as. Gaming-Fans.Com is sinds het begin een hoofdbestanddeel van de Star Wars Galaxy of community... Reckoned with of Heroes mobile game by Electronic Arts % Tenacity added directly from top player 's history... Has 39 % Tenacity and this would raise it to 94 % Tenacity and this would bring it Up 50., people in Arena will be faster turns, once Wampa does Furious Foe, he become... Find out when I unlock in him in about a week % Turn Meter t be as effective he... Do n't really matter set to equip for each character in a monthly calendar won t! To clear because Jedi are easily accessible from the start of battle, the more survivable he ’ s comes. Debuffs on himself are important to maximizing his kit to equip for each defeated ally and each active enemy for..., his application of debuffs and need to farm, then select the options gear Recognition for. Ea 's press conference during the 2015 Electronic Entertainment Expo spreadsheet ) format to track their progress and plan gear... Are new Galactic Legends coming soon to Galaxy swgoh wampa gear Heroes ( SWGOH ) spreadsheet ) format track. Games, Disney or Lucasfilm LTD. 12 votes, 31 comments Grand Master Yoda event Thrawn,,. Edited on 4 March 2020, at 14:45 you should alter how 're!