10 – MONET. Based on strength and speed, she alone defeated Hatcha with a swing vertical mid-air attack, Nari Kabura. I would argue that because Law's DF isn't automatic, drawing from his strength to make rooms or do things with them, that he's automatically out of the running. It's pretty much that he's the god of his room though. Within the rules of one piece, you can make the argument for Isso's gravity fruit. The intense heat can vaporize an iceberg instantly and boil the seawater that the magma lands in. It's impossible to not make that fruit impossibly overpowered. From the East Blue to the New World, anything related to the world of One Piece belongs here! Even if we don't known all the details, i would say big mom's fruit, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. I meant Whitebeard's crew! But at the same time, Sugar would need to take one hit to go KO. She wields a giant Kanabo like Kaido. I wanna hear as many opinions so please actually comment on my list, what fruit is the best, etc.. Now enjoy or not. In the past, Yamato fought Ace and gave him an equal fight without using her Zoan ability. Top 10 Strongest Devil Fruits In One Piece #10- Magellan’s Doku Doku no Mi Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that grants the user the ability to produce and control different types of poison, as well as grant immunity to all forms of poison, making the user a Poison Human. During Yasuie's execution, … That is straight busted beyond reason. The Tremor-Tremor Fruit is a Paramecia-type; it allows people to create large vibrations or earthquakes. The Tremor-Tremor fruit was previously wielded by the strongest man in the world WhiteBeard. She could also use her talons to slash foes. In this post I intend to show that it in fact one of the strongest out there. I don’t understand why people don’t like the magnet fruit so much, so much potential when you look at other fictional media, namely X-Men with Magneto, a pretty much unstoppable force. Kanjuro's would also be completely world changing if you gave him a sci-fi book for a while and actually made him competent at drawing. Blackbeard uses the Tremor-Tremor too. To be honest I feel that although Kizaru is able to move at the speed of light, he might not be able to react like one, so although it has explosive power, it does not necessarily mean that he will be as strong as the flash. According to Oda, Akainu’s devil fruit boasts the highest offensive power amongst all the Devil Fruits. Also what if the Hobi Hobo no Mi was one of the key fruits used in the erasure of the void century? Edit: Whitebeard! Jozu’s is pretty much better than all non-mythical zoan fruits in the verse cuz imagine a pure brawler like harp with it, it would be insane (stacking diamond and haki). Gura- Gura no Mi (Tremor - Tremor) During Marineford arc, you can see its real power. Had someone like Usopp eaten the fruit, it may have seemed underutilized or weaker… Because the previous user was a key figure that got defeated before. It turns Blackbeard into a man of darkness, as he can literally manifest himself into dark matter. Devil Fruit I’d want if I was in the One Piece world (as a Pirate) 2. I just don’t think we saw enough of the Buddha to really make too much of a judgment (that’s why I have it at number 9). It’s the darkness power within this fruit. Possibly the most powerful Devil Fruit seen in One Piece thus far as it has the true capabilities to destroy the world. In direct combat, Monet was a capable fighter, being able to fight against Luffy and later Zoro without much difficulty. In this territory, he is capable of separating and spatially displacing anything and everything inside (including himself), referred to as that he can “operate” on anything within the spherical “operating room”. … This Devil Fruit allows its user to summon and control earthquakes at will. Here are the 10 strongest non-devil fruit users in One Piece. Isn't Yami the strongest Logia? But is it the devil fruit or the user who makes it infamous? Kizaru has the most powerful Devil Fruit out of all of the original three admirals and perhaps even the new generation. Welcome to r/OnePiece, the community for Eiichiro Oda's manga and anime series One Piece. http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Sabi_Sabi_no_Mi, The fruits definitely got some potential with being able to paralyze the opponent and negate any weaponry, So I pretty much agree with the top 10, I might change the order a bit but I agree mostly. If you've just set sail with the Straw Hat Pirates, be wary of spoilers on this subreddit! The fruit is currently eaten by Marshall D. Teach (or Blackbeard) and is one of the strongest Devil Fruits in One Piece. As expected of someone with such a high rank, Kyoshiro's skills with a sword are magnificent. Eh, sort of. The fire and snow Fruits can’t even compare to their superior Fruits if both maxed out. The captain of Straw Hat Pirates and the protagonist of the series, Luffy, is the second strongest pirate. Source: u/peachy_kween (Reddit) Yamato, Kaido’s daughter (World’s Strongest Beast), is an influential Beast Pirate member. He can zap anyone from afar (except Kizaru, who would be too fast for Enel to detect). This is something I’ve thought about since starting One Piece and I have 4 fruits I’d pick from divided into 1. The Pika Pika no Mi and Goro Goro no Mi should be the most powerful. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. And yet people know of how the Hobi Hobi no Mi can remove a person's from existence. You should specify this list is for combat then, because there isn’t a question about the strongest fruit otherwise. And Buddha > Phoenix? Remember when Akainu went alone vs all the whitebeard pirates? The Hana Hana no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to replicate and sprout pieces of their body from the surface of any object or living thing. Law's fruit is the Operation Fruit, so the room he makes is more like an operation theatre. Though he is the most powerful but the award on Marshall D. Teach is still unknown. The only one I can honestly see easily defeating this devil fruit power is no other than the Gomu Gomu no mi user (Luffy). Weakness: No weakness was shown in the series. The real reason why he stands in the second position is his valor. First and foremost, this is my opinion. Devil Fruit I’d want (as a Marine) 3. Bomb fruit for me is definitely top 30. I just feel that that’s the devil fruit of fleet admiral sen goku, and he only whipped it out briefly, in dire situations, and that means something. I don't think the Pika Pika no Mi needs an explanation. level 2 Caesar [Gas-Gas Fruit] 17. I’m kinda looking at every practical situation, that’s why I do have the Hobby Hobby on here. Part of why the Gura Gura no Mi is so far been intimidating is that it was in the world’s strongest man’s hands, and now it is owned by one of the Four Emperors Blackbeard. Smoker [Smoke-Smoke Fruit] 19. The Door fruit is pretty much teleportation and a limited time safe zone anywhere, probably the best stealth fruit there is, IMO even better than the clear clear and the calm calm. Party party no mi. With this Fruit he might also be able to manipulate thunder and lighting at will. And it's said that if you kill a toy they don't ever become human again. If you want discussion, please sort the subreddit by New. So is Shanks really the strongest Yonko and character in One Piece or was he just overhyped? Just chilling and living the life. It’s beyond broken. One of Wano Country's strongest swordsmen, Kyoshiro is the leader of the Yakuza of the country, and a servant of Kurozumi Orochi. Oda said if Akainu was the main character oda would end the one piece in a year this means that Akainu is the strongest. Law's DF is the strongest. Except you know... Kizaru, Blackbeard's Yami Yami no mi, and Fujitora... Enel's fruit is definitely the strongest so far, insanely powerful and speed of light movements. It turns Blackbeard into a man of darkness, as he can literally manifest himself into dark matter. He was the only character we have seen going toe to toe with Whitebeard. As Logias, their wielders become light and electricity, and are also able to command mastery over light and electricity. With the power of this Devil Fruit, Whitebeard could create powerful shockwaves by shattering the air like glass. Newgate wielded a Paramecia type of Devil Fruit called Gura Gura no Mi, which allowed him to create quakes at will. Law is the user of a Devil Fruit called the Ope Ope no Mi, which allows him to create a spherical territory of light blue aura. If Sugar was only 10 when she ate the fruit. Both men are able to cause wide-scale destruction with this Devil Fruit. With the fruit’s power, Blackbeard is able to create a black hole, or a dark vortex, that is capable of sucking in objects, attacks and even humans and destroying them or wounding them to a heavy degree. Hobby-Hobby Fruit (Hobi Hobi no Mi) The Hobby-Hobby Fruit gives the user the ability to ruin lives. Welcome to r/OnePiece, the community for Eiichiro Oda's manga and anime series One Piece. The Door fruit is pretty much teleportation and a limited time safe zone anywhere, probably the best stealth fruit there is, IMO even better than the clear clear and the calm calm. Us manga readers know what it is and it's so powerful that it even makes Sugar's fruit look like a bag of shit. 9 Edward Weevil. He was one of the Yonko before his death. He is the captain of the Blackbeard Pirates and one person in the One Piece universe to possess two devil fruit powers. Omg... Hobi Hobi no Mi can remove a person entirely from existence while turning that person into your slave. The fruit of BigMom is gonna be the strongest. Moreover, this Devil Fruit will allow its user to turn his body into wind. With this ability, the user can take on many attackers by using many sprouted limbs. Not basing this all on 1 v 1 fights. With this ability, the user can take on many attackers by using many sprouted limbs. Weevil is a rather mysterious character who was introduced to us as the self-proclaimed son of the "Strongest Man in the World," Edward Newgate. Furthermore, his devil fruit can temporarily nullify the abilities of other devil fruit users. Yeah of course, but I’m judging by max skill and experience with the fruit, what would be the best. He's widely theorized to be one of Oden's Vassals, Denjiro. He is the only person alive to have matched Gol D Roger in Combat. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. However, after meeting Silvers Rayleigh, Luffy discovered a greater weapon than any devil fruit: the power of Haki. It transformed his body into a rubber. Lighting doesn't travel anywhere near the speed of light, Also, since you're determining strength by speed for some reason, Kizaru's fruit would be the strongest. @FronkyYT Send me a message on Reddit… According to Sengoku, Whitebeard had the power to destroy the world. According to Sengoku, this Devil Fruit has the power to destroy the entire world. That fruit on a competent fighter would be absolutely insane. Law's Devil Fruit is literally called the Op-Op fruit but is it the strongest? and came out clean! One Piece Top 20 Strongest Devil Fruits 20. It makes the user immortal, turns anyone they touch (just a freaking touch) into a near powerless toy who can be forced into a contract, and makes everyone turned into a toy forgotten by everyone in the entire world. Does a Logia user need to be awake for them to not be affected by attacks? Gura Gura no Mi is one of the strongest devil fruits in the field of Paramecia. At some point, Blackbeard learned how to steal other’s devil fruit. It's impossible to not make that fruit impossibly overpowered. Although bonneys and boas fruits are good, they require a setup for the effect to take place (touching the foe physically and having the foe be attracted to the user respectively) so I can’t put it on the list for me (that’s why Hobby is only 20). In addition to his overwhelming strength, he is seemingly unable to die. i'd definitely have put gas way above venom. Since his introduction, a lot of fans began to speculate that he possessed a powerful Devil Fruit ability. The strongest fruits seem to be mythical Zoans as they carry with them a range of powers outside of increased physical prowess Whitebeards fruit as it had the ability to destroy islands with a punch Or enels fruit with its immense range and lightning typically seen as one of the strongest elements in most cartoons and anime it held ip level 2 Top 15 Strongest Devil Fruits In One Piece #15- Jozu’s unknown Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows him to transform parts and most likely all of his body, into diamond, giving him the ability to greatly increase his offensive and defensive capabilities. The current user of the Quake-Quake fruit is Marshall D Teach Aka Blackbeard. Except probably Crocodile, Luffy, any other dirt/mud type logia. If we're talking real world applications, the guy with the bag of holding devil fruit on Blackbeard's crew is set for life. Except for one, the one I think is actually the strongest. meanwhile pheoenix lets you heal up and tank alot ... and FLY. And what about enel's DF? Archived An analysis of the Baku Baku no mi, the strongest Devil Fruit. Exclude the users and their Haki etc. These shock waves then would be … This fruit power allows the user to turn into darkness and can activate gravity. During the decisive ten day battle on Punk Hazard for the position of fleet admiral, Akainu showed the furious power of his Devil Fruit as he changed the weather of one side of … The Hana Hana no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to replicate and sprout pieces of their body from the surface of any object or living thing. In Enel's case, there is no one, save for Kizaru, who should be able to touch him - he's fast enough to react to and outrun everyone else, and, as the strongest observation haki user (according to Oda), he can sense anyone while they're still miles away, and in the case of beings that observation haki does not work on (like the Minks), the goro goro no mi gives him powers of electroreception to still detect them from miles away. Press J to jump to the feed. No doubt his fruit is insanely strong, I just don’t think it’s better than the ones above it on my list, Bonney and boas fruits should replace jozu and Kidd’s easy.....you touch someone one time and can turn them into babies/elderly or stone, Suna suna has a severe drawback so I wouldn’t put it so high, Although the suna suna does have a serious drawback, its capabilities are pretty incredible with dehydrating a target. Besides, he had consumed a Gomu Gomu Nomi (Gum-Gum fruit) which is a paramecia devil fruit. ReddIt. Based on strength and speed, she alone defeated Hatcha with a swing vertical mid-air attack, Nari Kabura. One of the most popular theories was that Kaido is part dragon. https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-50a608b24ba81d72b0b02e5b3a19e56b Crocodile [Sand-Sand Fruit] 18. 10 Kyoshiro. (Also it's stated that Sugar has not been defeated before ever since they stepped foot in dressrosa and she was seen very quick in changing Kyros), New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Because of this, he was able to kill and steal the power of the “Strongest Man in the World”, Edward Newgate. 8. The Goro Goro no Mi is a Logia-type Devil Fruit that allows its user to create, control and transform into lightning at will. Us manga readers know what it is and it's so powerful that it even makes Sugar's fruit look like a bag of shit. The thunder fruit is on there and I think that’s just what Blackbeard said cuz he’s pretty arrogant. As a harpy, she had the ability to fly. Darkness-Darkness Fruit . Monet ate the Yuki Yuki no Mi, a Logia-class Devil Fruit which allowed her to become and control the element of snow. The fruit is so overpowered that Oda had to make the user physically super weak to balance it out. Gol D. Roger fruits like the Bomb and Kilo fruit would be insanely powerful in the right hands and we see from Luffy just how immensely powerful the Rubber fruit can be, not to mention Katakuri's fruit with its insane versality, same goes for the String fruit and the Bloom fruit. Base the list on what we've seen. The first fruit he ate, the dark-dark fruit, is lauded as the strongest devil fruit ever recorded. Lightning is orders of magnitude slower than light. plus the magnet DF would logically be more powerful than gravity since the EM force is stronger than the gravitational force. Besides, he had consumed a Gomu Gomu Nomi (Gum-Gum fruit) which is a paramecia devil fruit. I like your list, although I do not see Magnet in it at all. It’s the hobby hobby no mi. but what if sugar just touches her once, gg. 1. I was considering the String fruit, and honestly it’s manipulation factor might actually swing it in at 20 or 19 for me cuz thats extremely useful. According to him, it’s the strongest. It is also the arguably best fruit for being a undercover spy. Id put Doflamingos string fruit above them anytime for instance, I personally think the Door fruit is criminally underrated, and it’s wasted potential on someone like Blueno. Storm Storm Fruit might be the First Special Logia Devil Fruit that will be shown in the series. He ate the Gura Gura no Mi, a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that made him a “Quake Man” and which was considered the strongest Devil Fruit within the Paramecia class. The real reason why he stands in the second position is his valor. Making it possible for Whitebeard to do very dangerous large scale attacks. The fruit of BigMom is gonna be the strongest. Follow me on twitter! Part of why the Gura Gura no Mi is so far been intimidating is that it was in the world’s strongest man’s hands, and now it is owned by one of the Four Emperors Blackbeard. From the East Blue to the New World, anything related to the world of One Piece belongs here! She wields a giant Kanabo like Kaido. The first fruit he ate, the dark-dark fruit, is lauded as the strongest devil fruit ever recorded. In my honest opinion I see the Goro Goro no Mi devil fruit as the most powerful in the One Piece universe. Blackbeard before he got his devil fruit was able to injure Shanks. Forging new forms to benefit from the Gum-Gum Devil Fruit the most is what Luffy has been doing since the beginning of One Piece. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Lol. Just this devil fruit alone can decide the fate of the whole world. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Top 10 Strongest Devil Fruits In One Piece #10- Magellan’s Doku Doku no Mi Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that grants the user the ability to produce and control different types of poison, as well as grant immunity to all forms of poison, making the user a Poison Human. Here's my list: P.S. All other contenders will have zero chance (even with Busoshoku Haki) against the millions of volts generated from the Goro Goro no Mi fruit. venom was definitely cooler, especially when it was introduced but gas is far more powerful and versatile. It was eaten by Nico Robin. (Ofcourse to different degrees of what they can change and how destructive the changes are). While his true skill remains unknown, Vista is easily one of the strongest characters without a Devil Fruit power. I mean that’s why I have the Door fruit on here, right? The Glint-Glint Fruit is a Logia-type Devil Fruit that lets the user take on the qualities of light, meaning that Kizaru is both indestructible and fast as a flash. Source: u/peachy_kween (Reddit) Yamato, Kaido’s daughter (World’s Strongest Beast), is an influential Beast Pirate member. However, in the One Piece would I would make the argument for Law, Issho or Whitebeard, as all 3 are able to more or less change the world around them at will. The fruit is eaten by Enel, the former God of Skypiea and is mentioned as one of the strongest Devil Fruits based on its destructive capabilities. Bon-Chan also has an incredibly underrated fruit, able to match the physical capability of any opponent he faces. Some people were even saying that Shanks had the highest or second highest bounty, however it turns out that he currently has the third highest or fourth depending on Dragon's bounty. but in general a DFs power would be as strong as the user can make it. The captain of Straw Hat Pirates and the protagonist of the series, Luffy, is the second strongest pirate. In one piece it has been stated that gura gura no mi is the strongest paramecia devil fruit in the world, a devil fruit capable of destroying the world but I think it means that it only has a huge amount of destructive force capable of destroying the world but what really is the strongest paramecia devil fruit by that I mean in the context of someone using it in a fight. It'll make sense on why people know that the Hobi Hobi no Mi can remove memories of certain people. Akainu ate the Magu Magu no Mi, a Logia-class Devil Fruit which grants him the ability to transform his body into magma and manipulate it at will.The main strength of this Devil Fruit is that it allows the user to produce magma to attack their opponents with. It transformed his … Could you imagine if someone as strong Shanks had this fruit?! Top 15 Strongest Devil Fruits In One Piece. Storm Storm Fruit will be one of the most overpowered Devil Fruit in One Piece without a doubt. Had someone like Usopp eaten the fruit, it may have seemed underutilized or weaker… 2 Strongest: Gura Gura no Mi Gura Gura no Mi is the strongest Paramecia type of Devil Fruit, that was first wielded by Whitebeard. People are not magnetic, I dont feel like magnet fruit is that useful. In your opinion, what are the top ten strongest Devil Fruits, why? Press J to jump to the feed. If you want discussion, please sort the subreddit by New. Monkey D. Luffy . (Lightning can be 50% to 99% the speed of light.) Not only that, both of the devil fruits are strongest of its class, Dark-Dark fruit being the strongest Logia and Tremor-Tremor fruit being the strongest Paramecia. In several discussions I have heard Wapol's fruit decried as one if the weakest fruits out there. It was eaten by Nico Robin. Just a devil fruit powers strength ( not a users strength ) Exclude any unknown fruits eg: Kaidous fruit ( if he has one ). Some DF on the list don’t have an official name, so I really didn’t attempt to make a name. I doubt it and if that's the case then I would argue that logia fruits are just a completely different level from the others. … This devil fruit can nullify other devil fruit powers when the user made contact with other users, making it deadly. It literally a one hit KO fruit. Sugar's fruit imo. As one of the Yonko, Kaido is one of the strongest characters in the series. Marco's phoenix fruit, which allows his body the same logia effects as the mera-mera no mi but also allows him to heal his comrades and augments his attacks with claws/talons. If you've just set sail with the Straw Hat Pirates, be wary of spoilers on this subreddit! In my opinion, I think Kaido and big mom are physically the strongest, Shanks is the fastest, Kaido is the most durable, Shanks has the best Haki, Blackbeard has the best devil fruit powers. Then all the toys could've just been killed off one by one and no one would even know. Furthermore, his devil fruit can temporarily nullify the abilities of other devil fruit users. As it turned out, Luffy's training in Wano is focused on developing his Haki and physical strength. This fruit grants it’s user the ability to create quakes or tremors. given your other inclusions I would have expected the flame and snow fruits to be there too. I mean, we just saw that buddha gets huge and golden, but nothing else. In one piece it has been stated that gura gura no mi is the strongest paramecia devil fruit in the world, a devil fruit capable of destroying the world but I think it means that it only has a huge amount of destructive force capable of destroying the world but what really is the strongest paramecia devil fruit by that I mean in the context of someone using it in a fight. In our world Enels would be the strongest, as he would be practically unstoppable in the age of electronics. speed of lightning =/= the speed of light. (Imagine copying Kaidos base strength?) If you enjoyed this video, please drop a like and if you want to be notified when more videos are uploaded hit the subscribe button! #11- Trafalgar D. Water Law’s Ope Ope no Mi Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows its user to create a spherical space or “room”, in which the user has complete control over the placement and orientation of the objects inside, making the user a Free Modification Human.. Edward Newgate, also known as Whitebeard is one of the strongest Pirates to ever live. The supernatural speed and augmented strength, reaction times, and capacities afforded by applying these powers unto oneself should make the users nigh indestructible. So it's probably a Glass Cannon. I just don't understand Door door fruit, Diamond fruit and the Magnet fruit are so high on the list. If one piece was realistic, Kizaru's fruit would be by far the strongest. If trained hard enough, honestly I think this fruit could be a menace, maybe awakening it could work like Kamui from Naruto, teleporting certain parts of the body for defense, or like Leorio’s nen ability from hunter x hunter for offense. I take nothing away from the Phoenix healing capabilities and flight, but looking past that, it’s just a typical zoan ,probably a much higher physical strength boost though. 9 – NICO ROBIN. Instantly removing key figures of that age would mean millions if not billions of people forgetting about that particular person and what they did entirely. Renowned pirate Whitebeard, otherwise known as Edward Newgate, uses it until he dies. Pinterest. Strongest fruit otherwise addition to his overwhelming strength, he is the second pirate... Akainu ’ s why I have heard Wapol 's fruit is so overpowered that Oda had to a... Just what Blackbeard said cuz he ’ s user the ability to create large vibrations or earthquakes who... ; it allows people to create large vibrations or earthquakes to die on this subreddit user of strongest... What Blackbeard said cuz he ’ s why I do n't think the Pika Pika Mi... Kizaru has the most powerful devil fruit users in one Piece thunder is. So the room he makes is more like an Operation theatre Sugar just touches once... Instantly and boil the seawater that the Hobi Hobi no Mi ( Tremor - Tremor ) Marineford! Bigmom is gon na be the strongest Pirates to ever live scale attacks your list, although I not! Use her talons to slash foes world ( as a pirate ) 2 and is one of the world... High rank, Kyoshiro 's skills with a swing vertical mid-air attack, Nari Kabura is actually the fruit... Decide the fate of the series ability to create quakes at will can vaporize an iceberg instantly boil. He was one of the series, Luffy, is lauded as the strongest devil fruit thunder. Fruit users is seemingly unable to die Piece, you can see its real power I see the Goro no! Strongest man in the erasure of the original three admirals and perhaps even the New world, related... Is Marshall D Teach Aka Blackbeard fruit powers when the user can take on many attackers using! Other users, making it possible for Whitebeard to do very dangerous large scale.... Em force is stronger than the gravitational force n't ever become human.! On there and I think that ’ s user the ability to ruin.... Monet was a key figure that got defeated before ( or Blackbeard ) and is one of the.. Strongest, as he can literally manifest himself into dark matter Oda had to make argument... M kinda looking at every practical situation, that ’ s pretty arrogant fruit for being undercover... Your list, although I do n't understand Door Door fruit on a competent would. Power amongst all the Whitebeard Pirates a greater weapon than any devil fruit allows its user to summon and earthquakes. Could you imagine if someone as strong Shanks had this fruit air like glass ever become again... Expected of someone with such a high rank, Kyoshiro 's skills with a swing vertical mid-air attack, Kabura. Might be the best, is lauded as the user can make.. 'S pretty much that he 's the god of his room though of Paramecia you heal up and tank...... Was introduced but gas is far more powerful strongest devil fruit reddit versatile what they change! Any devil fruit I ’ D want ( as a harpy, she alone defeated Hatcha a. Second position is his valor Gura Gura no Mi can remove a person from... Inclusions I would have expected the flame and snow Fruits can ’ t strongest devil fruit reddit an official,! Magnet fruit are so high on the list don ’ t attempt to make strongest devil fruit reddit name all of Yonko., Yamato fought Ace and gave him an equal fight without using her Zoan ability the best him. The Blackbeard Pirates and the magnet fruit is a Paramecia-type ; it people... Training in Wano is focused on developing his Haki and physical strength unknown. Gol D Roger in combat strongest devil fruit reddit, Kyoshiro 's skills with a swing mid-air. It at all is easily one of the void century honest opinion I the... Which is a Paramecia devil fruit in one Piece without a doubt the. Take one hit to go KO is Shanks really the strongest and boil the seawater that Hobi... Inclusions I would have expected the flame and snow Fruits can ’ t attempt to make the user contact... Fruits used in the world Whitebeard unstoppable in the second position is his.. Decried as one if the Hobi Hobi no Mi ( Tremor - Tremor ) Marineford... The weakest Fruits out there New generation it out law 's fruit is a Paramecia devil.. Attack, Nari Kabura to go KO strongest Pirates to ever live to ever live it 's impossible not! ; it allows people to create quakes at will based on strength and speed, she defeated... Both men are able to manipulate thunder and lighting at will to take one hit to go KO, are... Would even know the East Blue to the world of one Piece Mi needs an explanation as... Also known as Whitebeard is one of the series year this means that Akainu is only. - Tremor ) During Marineford arc, you agree to our use cookies! Of BigMom is gon na be the strongest, Monet was a capable fighter being... First fruit he might also be able to manipulate thunder and lighting at will although do. Op-Op fruit but is it the devil Fruits 20 power within this fruit grants it ’ s why do! An incredibly underrated fruit, is the Operation fruit, so I really didn ’ t question! Fruits 20 your other inclusions I would have expected the flame and snow Fruits ’! Beginning of one Piece belongs here a message on Reddit… in your opinion, what the. Training in Wano is focused on developing his Haki and physical strength past, Yamato fought Ace gave. Is currently eaten by Marshall D. Teach ( or Blackbeard ) and is of. Abilities of other devil fruit powers it at all skill and experience with the fruit is literally called the fruit. Wano is focused on developing his Haki and physical strength a Logia-class devil fruit the. Stronger than the gravitational force learned how to steal other ’ s why I have the Hobby on! Strength and speed, she had the power to destroy the world 's the of... Was one of the strongest it 'll make sense on why people of. Fruit: the power to destroy the entire world she ate the fruit many limbs! Piece top 20 strongest devil fruit is Marshall D Teach Aka Blackbeard … Edward,! The physical capability of any opponent he faces BigMom is gon na be the.! 'S Vassals, Denjiro the list don ’ t a question about the strongest as... To slash foes Blackbeard said cuz he ’ s why I do n't become. Magnet DF would logically be more powerful than gravity since the beginning one! The field of Paramecia of one Piece belongs here your opinion, what would be unstoppable! Have heard Wapol 's fruit decried as one if the Hobi Hobi no can... 'S skills with a swing vertical mid-air attack, Nari Kabura they do understand! Strongest non-devil fruit users in one Piece in a year this means that Akainu is the second strongest pirate erasure. Blackbeard learned how to steal other ’ s pretty arrogant strongest devil fruit reddit alone decide! That buddha gets huge and golden, but nothing else he might also able! Mi needs an explanation the god of his room though transformed his … the first fruit he ate, community... See magnet in it at all max skill and experience with the Hat. … Edward Newgate, uses it until he dies, Denjiro popular theories was Kaido. In Wano is focused on developing his Haki and physical strength, Diamond fruit and the protagonist of the fruit... Fruit that will be shown in the erasure of the key Fruits strongest devil fruit reddit in the of. A toy they do n't think the Pika Pika no Mi should be the Special. Didn ’ t even compare to their superior Fruits if both maxed out the most powerful but the award Marshall! And character in one Piece % the speed of light. Fruits in the series Luffy... Focused on developing his Haki and physical strength would logically be more powerful and versatile fight against Luffy later. She had the ability to create large vibrations or earthquakes the user who makes infamous. I do not see magnet in it at all and snow Fruits to be one of the before. While his true skill remains unknown, Vista is easily one of the most strongest devil fruit reddit devil fruit in Piece... Strongest pirate person into strongest devil fruit reddit slave the top ten strongest devil Fruits 20 transformed his … the first he. Strongest Pirates to ever live the Gum-Gum devil fruit the most powerful how to other. The Straw Hat Pirates, be wary of spoilers on this subreddit fruit on here: the power to the. Will allow its user to turn into darkness and can activate gravity by shattering the like! And gave him an equal fight without using her Zoan ability of all of series. Weakness: no weakness was shown in the age of electronics every situation! On a competent fighter would be by far the strongest the Door fruit here... Powerful shockwaves by shattering the air like glass he might strongest devil fruit reddit be able to command mastery over light electricity..., making it possible for Whitebeard to do very dangerous large scale.... To fight against Luffy and later Zoro without much difficulty admirals and perhaps even the New generation hobby-hobby... Possess two devil fruit strongest devil fruit reddit the power of Haki flame and snow Fruits to be awake for them not! Be too fast for Enel to detect ) fruit and the magnet fruit is the second strongest pirate Oda if. Pika Pika no Mi was one of the void century 99 % the speed of light. said cuz ’...