Inspirational Life Quotes Just live a misty morning while the sun is rising!”, “The Matrix is an allegory of the spiritual journey.”, “In this life, one does not come to dodge bullets.”, “Discipleship is derived from the gospel, not divorced from the gospel. On a spiritual journey, we all have the same destination. The spiritual journey is the unlearning … So feminine energy is what creates and allows anything which is non-manifest, like an idea, to come into form, into being, to be born. “Life is too important to be taken seriously.” — Oscar Wilde #3. On a spiritual journey, we all have the same destination. Jun 26, 2020 - Explore Jeremy Hamilton's board "Life journey quotes", followed by 104 people on Pinterest. “Trust your journey, trust the process, raise your energy and the right people will come into your life.”. See more ideas about quotes, life quotes, inspirational quotes. “The material world is all feminine. We know that at some point he will stop and get off. 27 Beethoven Quotes about Music, Life and Art. The traveler sees what he sees, the tourist sees what he has come to see –. “As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma.”- Sri Guru Granth Sahib. Where the river ends, the ocean begins. Psst! Follow us. 2. ... 15 Quotes About the Christian Journey. See more ideas about quotes, inspirational quotes, words. Travel Quotes About The Journey. please don’t forget to share these quotes. In the Hindu tradition, a swami is a monk who forgoes regular family life for the purpose of making the whole world his family and channels his full energy into spiritual practice, devotion to God and service to humanity. A spiritual journey is a very individual and intimate quest to consciously deepen your understanding of life. Life is a journey, and if you fall in love with the journey, you will be in love forever. ... Popular pages on WisdomQuotes: life quotes inspirational quotes motivational quotes love quotes happiness quotes . Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. And we do learn things from each other's experience. “Change your thoughts and you change your world.” — Norman Vincent Peale #2. Contrast is a necessary part of our spiritual journey in this lifetime. 3. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Discover and share Life Journey Quotes Inspirational. Aim for the sky, but move slowly, enjoying every step along the way. Doing this is like feeling our way in the dark. – Winnie the pooth. Discover and share Life Journey Quotes Inspirational. He was an ancient Chinese philosopher and the author of ‘Tao Te Ching‘. Spiritual Quotes About Life Journey. About Life Journey Inspirational Quotes. And the promise of Scripture is that when we act according to His word, we will find blessing, … We advance on our journey only when we face our goal, when we are confident and believe we are going to win out. Enjoy the journey instead of waiting for the destination. 2. Focus on the journey, not the destination. And we do learn things from each other's experience. Musicians. I have shared some beautiful inspirational quotes about enjoying life. ... 65 Famous John F. Kennedy Quotes on Life and Leadership. But certain things are common. So, to help you a bit, here on this blog post, we have shared few splendid collection of christian quotes on life as a journey and christian quotes on life purpose.Hope these christian quotes on life would help you better understand how to seek Almighty God. 80 Inspirational Quotes from Walt Whitman on Life and Nature. “Life is a journey with problems to … When that time comes, you can rely on these inspirational quotes on the journey of life to lift you up. Welcome back. Life is a journey – and the Christian life is a greatest journey of all. 01. – Oliver Goldsmith. 1 . By Nirandhi Gowthaman ... All I have to do is show up and enjoy the messy, imperfect and beautiful journey of my life.” 2. This has nothing to do with gender, it has to do with energy. 04. 1. Nowhere is this more obvious than in our personal relationships.”, “The road is certain for anyone who ventures near it.”, “In making a path like the Buddha, we discover our own capacities for relationship. It is in this sense that the path is the goal - opening leads to further opening. It can greatly help you to be more at peace with yourself and the world, as well as, discover lots of beneficial insights about the problems and challenges you’re confronted with. That is because life is very rich and there are new mysteries being discovered each and every day. Don’t forget to also read these journey quotes celebrating your path to greatness. “The journey between what you once were and who you are now becoming is where the dance of life really takes place.” — Barbara De Angelis Hopefully you will enjoy this beautiful collection of journey quotes and sayings. Self-pity, or feeling defeated, is not the way to deal with it. — Chinese Proverbs. Motivate every one of your friends by sharing the quotes. It’s not the basic ABC then for the higher spiritual devout”, “What does the spiritual journey matter other than it transforms our lives? It’s not always easy or fun, but as believers we know that God will help us through those patches of rough roadway, no streetlights, and broken bridges. “Life is too important to be taken seriously.” — Oscar Wilde #3. Love is what we are born with. 25 Inspirational Spiritual Quotes That Will Brighten Your Life. If you’re feeling weary in your journey, take courage – your guide is Jesus, and your final destination is Heaven! Life is beautiful don’t waste this beautiful time, enjoy every moment of life. Sponsored. Inspirational Quotes on the Journey of Life Inspirational Quotes About Life #1. There are a lot of things that can provide inspiration – seeing other people accomplish great things, seeing other people overcome adversity, hearing inspirational quotes from great people, even the sheer beauty of nature can remind us just how lucky we are to be alive. Follow your intuition, it will always lead you to the right destination. Everyone is on a spiritual path; most people just don’t know it. Top 44 Motivational Inspirational Quotes About Life & Success “To meet your destiny, you first have to meet your purpose―a boundless, passionate energy that guides you down a path created just for you.. Inspirational Motivational Positive Quotes.Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. We have to relinquish our ideas of gender in the conventional sense. It consists of the dissipation of one’s own ignorance concerning oneself and life and the gradual growth of that understanding which begins the spiritual awakening. 02. We look to friends, books, and well-known sayings to give us direction. We know he got on the bicycle and started to move. Robert Frost. The only way that anything exists is through the feminine force.”, “Individually, every grain of sand brushing against my hands represents a story, an experience, and a block for me to build upon for the next generation.”, “The things that come to us easily, our propensities, are carried on a deep subconscious level into our next life. When that time comes, you can rely on these inspirational quotes on the journey of life to lift you up. The Top 10 Quotes to Jumpstart the Journey to Your Dreams. Journey is defined as a long and often difficult process of personal change and development; traveling from one place to another. These famous life sayings and quotes about life will inspire positivity and good, happy feelings. We often feel lost in life when we can’t find love. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it – Greg Anderson. Buddha Quotes It is better to travel well than to arrive. Marianne Williamson Click to tweet Within you there is a stillness and a sanctuary to which you can retreat at any time and be yourself. Follow us. We know that if he stops moving and does not get off he will fall off. The following 108 Buddha quotes embody the spiritual leader’s emphasis on compassion, peace and happiness. Your journey is your journey. Jan 22, 2020 - Explore Maureen Muhlestein's board "Inspiring - Life is a Journey", followed by 2784 people on Pinterest. In those difficult times of the journey, we can be inspired by the word of God to give us strength and direction. 2. There are no coincidences.”, “It is more important to go slow and gain the lessons you need along the journey then to rush the process and arrive at your destination empty.”, “There are Tantrics who deliberately seek to do more active forms of renunciation, so transgression of social norms and breaking of taboo, and breaking of social taboos especially, is a form of renunciation.”, “This thing I am feeling, I’m almost certain, is the closest I’ll ever come to standing somewhere in between truth and reconciliation.”, “If you have strength of character, you can use that as fuel to not only be a survivor but to transcend simply being a survivor, use an internal alchemy to turn something rotten and horrible into gold.”, “Your Soul is your ultimate guidance system. — All our dreams can come true, if we have … – # FearlessSoul. 50 inspirational quotes to celebrate the start of the New Year. Remember to also check out our selection of quotes by Walt Disney that will inspire you to greatness. “The purpose of our lives is to be happy.”. “The spiritual journey does not consist of arriving at a new destination where a person gains what he did not have, or becomes what he is not. Each one of us has our own evolution of life, and each one of us goes through different tests which are unique and challenging. Copy the quotes from the collection and share. We must have the courage to embark on these journeys, to choose our paths, and to let go of the boat once we are across the river.”, “What a vicious circle we can put ourselves in: we have come to accept the notion of "fix me first," when part of the essential fixing we all need is to be compassionately involved with others.”, “It is pointless to embark on any journey if you do not believe yourself worthy of the destination.”, “For a spiritual journey, you don’t have to meditate or visit a temple or listen to a guru! Rely on your response to the outer world to determine how much you have grown.”, “Traveling further ingrained my desire to connect to a place other than an island that is slightly older, in a New World way, than the United States, especially after I found characteristics of my face in the faces of the people in my global community.”, “Life is not always easy, or fair. It’s not a competition.”. Stay patient and trust your journey. All that we experience in the world around us, absolutely everything (is feminine energy). , 50 spiritual journey quotes filled with life-changing lessons, 10. Focused on your life goal, after reading these inspirational quotes and also share with your friends. The journey is a reward. As always, I only recommend products and services I trust. — Steven Aitchison. May these quotes inspire you on your journey to greatness.. 1. … 47 quotes have been tagged as life-is-a-journey: Germany Kent: ... , inspirational, life-is-a-journey, philosophy, quote. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. Because life is about the journey, let's explore! Life is a masterpiece that you create.” ― Brittany Burgunder. 80 Inspirational Quotes from Walt Whitman on Life and Nature. 27 Beethoven Quotes about Music, Life and Art. “Life is a journey not a race.”. “Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked your path.” Two roads diverged in a wood and I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. “Life is a journey to be experienced, not a problem to be solved.”. “Shapeshifting requires the ability to transcend your attachments, in particular your ego attachments to identity and who you are. Next time you’re feeling low, take a quick review of these 25 Inspirational Spiritual Quotes – The simple but powerful quotes here will brighten up even the darkest day, and hopefully bring you back into alignment with your true nature, which is joy and lightheartedness. The garden for which you are currently heading is nowhere and everywhere except in the camps. “Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked your path.” In the Hindu tradition, a swami is a monk who forgoes regular family life for the purpose of making the whole world his family and channels his full energy into spiritual practice, devotion to God and service to humanity. – Drake. A spiritual lift comes when we allow the Lord not only to enter the problem but also to carry the burdensome weight of it. The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and the acceptance of love. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. In my own spiritual journey, I became a swami on the Hindu path of Bhakti. You can think of your Soul as the compass, map, and destination all in one.”, “Let me tell you the meaning of the sacred and alluring garden that blooms in the heart of the desert and produces the food of life. Inspirational Quotes about Life Journey September 30, 2014 Haley Life Quotes 0 It is said that whoever finds the secret to life will become a billionaire many times over. Inspirational, Positive And Uplifting Spiritual Quotes. Look at the world around you, and tell me that it appears to be filled with people genuinely in search of Truth!”, “One day you will be able to look over all the disaster and heartbreak and feel ok with it, today mighten be the day but one day you will.”, “Do not rely on the outer world as your measuring stick for your own spiritual growth. In my own spiritual journey, I became a swami on the Hindu path of Bhakti. It consists in the dissipation of one's own ignorance concerning oneself and life, and the gradual growth of that understanding which begins the spiritual … — John Lennon. “Life is not always perfect. These inspirational quotes will help you see the amazing potential that life has to offer. You will not find it in the texts and teachings of others, because it is a core spiritual truth one can only find within.”, “Imperfections are beautiful details viewed from a negative perspective.”, “Faith is a puzzle meant to take someone’s entire life to complete.”, Awakened Empath: The Ultimate Guide to Emotional, Psychological and Spiritual Healing, Everything is Happening at Once: A Memoir, It's a Meaningful Life: It Just Takes Practice, Going to Pieces Without Falling Apart: A Buddhist Perspective on Wholeness. 17 spiritual destinations and how to visit them, 10 best spiritual books to read while travelling, 6 years of blogging – Life update and where I’m going next. It’s not always easy or fun, but as believers we know that God will help us through those patches of rough roadway, no streetlights, and broken bridges. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” Lao Tzu. The feminine engergy makes the non-manifest, manifest. – Peter … See more ideas about inspirational quotes, life is a journey, words. Inspirational Quotes on the Journey of Life Inspirational Quotes About Life #1. A. R. Rahman “Sometimes it’s the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination.”. The journey of life is like a man riding a bicycle. Go to table of contents. Here are a list of the best positive inspirational & motivational new beginning quotes about starting something new in your life journey to give you hope. “Life is like a road trip enjoy each day and don’t carry too much baggage.”. It’s not about believing but knowing with a deep consciousness and for this, there is no full stop at all. See more ideas about quotes, inspirational quotes, words. May 25, 2017 - Explore Aimee Mulaner's board "Life Journey Quotes" on Pinterest. So even men (are of the feminine energy). Its continuous process because whatever we know is just a minuscule part of this cosmos. The spiritual journey does not consist of arriving at a new destination where a person gains what he did not have, or becomes what he is not. 70+ Spiritual Journey Quotes About Life And Destination. And we do learn things from each other's experience. Many biblical figures were called upon to undergo an epic journey like Moses leading his people out of slavery to Canaan to Jesus teaching and showing the way of God across the land. – Alexander Pope . Success in the affairs of life often serves to hide one’s abilities, whereas adversity frequently gives one an opportunity to discover them. In … Musicians. — Dalai Lama. We have collected the most inspiring, thought-provoking, notable Lao Tzu quotes and sayings on life and love […] You can slip in and out of different shells, even different animal forms or deity forms.”, “The material world is all feminine. Journey Quotes (77) Spiritual Sayings Summary: In a wide variety of traditions, a Spiritual Journey is seen as a path toward one or more of the following: a higher state of awareness, perfection of one's own being, wisdom, or communion with God or with creation. All are but parts of one stupendous whole, Whose body Nature is, and God the soul. Each one of us has our own evolution of life, and each one of us goes through different tests which are unique and challenging. Follow us. 1. 2. So, to help you a bit, here on this blog post, we have shared few splendid collection of christian quotes on life as a journey and christian quotes on life purpose.Hope these christian quotes on life would help you better understand how to seek Almighty God. Enjoy some 'life quote' motivation, both serious and funny. This post probably contains affiliate links, which means I earn a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you click through and make a purchase. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step – Lao Tzu. So here is the beautiful collection of Inspirational life quotes that are loved and highly shared throughout our Twitter & Facebook pages. Each one of us has our own evolution of life, and each one of us goes through different tests which are unique and challenging. If you don’t enjoy the journey as much as you would/want to enjoy the destination, then there is almost no point in traveling in the first place. 0 likes. But certain things are common. Life is a journey – and the Christian life is a greatest journey of all. — Unknown. 2. By these, Ego is going to drop, and it is the fundamental thing for a happy life. On this journey of life, spirituality is the very sand upon which we travel. “Enjoy every moment of life because you don’t know what will happen tomorrow” Don’t spend your entire life without enjoying because you will regret when you will look back. ... 65 Famous John F. Kennedy Quotes on Life and Leadership. Sep 1, 2018 - Explore Fatin Nur's board "quotes about journey" on Pinterest. Life Journey Quotes: 110 quotes about journey to inspire, motivate and encourage you on your life journey INSPIRATIONAL LIFE JOURNEY QUOTES Life is a journey, enjoy the trip. Road quotes about life. Here we inserted the life journey quotes from the Bible and much more. The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and the acceptance of love. Like a road, it has many bends, ups, and downs, but that’s its beauty.” ― Amit Ray. “Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.”. A. R. Rahman 03. Top 44 Motivational Inspirational Quotes About Life & Success “To meet your destiny, you first have to meet your purpose―a boundless, passionate energy that guides you down a path created just for you.. Inspirational Motivational Positive Quotes.Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. See more ideas about quotes, inspirational quotes, me quotes. If you can get over your attachment to labeling yourself and your cherishing of your identity, you can be virtually anybody. The Top 10 Quotes to Jumpstart the Journey to Your Dreams. Insert first gear in your life by motivating yourself through quotes. Quotes are those little reminders that we all need now and then and some are powerful enough to inspire us for the whole week. Fear is what we learn. The spiritual path – is simply the journey of living our lives. “Change your thoughts and you change your world.” — Norman Vincent Peale #2. A collection of the top 50 life is a journey quotes to inspire your travels and adventures. Buddha Quotes on Life “It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. We need a healthy appreciation for what kind of obstacles we are facing within ourselves, and we need a method for working our way around those obstacles. May these quotes inspire you on your journey to greatness.. 1. “To get through the hardest journey we need take only one step at a time, but we must keep on stepping.”. Inspirational, Life, Motivational 42 Copy quote The whole journey of life is a journey of preparation... to see, to feel, to understand the beauty of what lies … But on those days when peace seems so out of reach, even with the help of meditation, center yourself with these peace quotes that’ll remind you that achieving tranquility is an ongoing journey. — All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. It is another name for the only place where you belong, Michaels, where you do not feel homeless. A. R. Rahman 3. Jan Dargatz, 52 Simple Ways To Give Your Spiritual Life A Lift Words of Encouragement; The fullness of the Spirit is an essential and indispensable experience for spiritual … Life is a journey quotes – Inspirational Journey Sayings And Quotes. “Life is not a puzzle to be solved. 50 Lao Tzu Quotes On Spiritual Journey, Leadership and Self-Awareness Lao Tzu, also known as Laozi, is considered to be a father of Chinese Taoism. The feminine engergy makes the non-manifest, manifest. When we are lost and confused in life, we often search for ways to find our paths again. “Life is a journey that must be traveled no matter how bad the roads and accommodations.”. Journey is defined as a long and often difficult process of personal change and development; traveling from one place to another. May 25, 2017 - Explore Aimee Mulaner's board "Life Journey Quotes" on Pinterest. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” Lao Tzu. Below you will find our collection of inspirational, motivating, and thoughtful journey quotes, journey sayings, and journey proverbs, collected over the years from a variety of sources. On a spiritual journey, we all have the same destination. It is all those little steps that make the journey complete. Life Quotes Comments Off on Spiritual Quotes About Life Journey 1,048 Views. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. Robert W. Chism, … Stay strong and move forward.”, “The Dominican Republic is my holy land, my Mecca.”, “All journeys meet crossroads. Spiritual Quotes About Lifes Journey. The Buddha's meditative teachings are about finding and incorporating a method around our obstacles.”, “The essence of your soul path is unique only to you. This Quote … It is off every map, no road leads to it that is merely a road, and only you know the way.”, “Most humans who have been reared with the creature comforts of the spiritually vacuous industrialized Western world will cease their search [for Truth] at the first signs of physical, psychic, or mundane resistance; or as soon as they encounter the difficulties of dissolving deeply entrenched self-delusions. But certain things are common. Inspirational Quotes On Journey of Life and Destination. Follow. It’s difficult to remember that our journeys will always lead us exactly where we are meant to be. Made all the difference he got on the journey of living our lives share your. Life. ” Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and.! In life, spirituality is the beautiful collection of motivational and famous quotes by Walt Disney that will you! Life-Changing lessons, 10 in … when that time comes, you will in! That made all the difference instead of waiting for the only place where you,. A spiritual journey, we all have the same destination, not a race. ” because whatever know! Sees, the tourist sees what he sees, the tourist sees what he has come to –... Ideas of gender in the camps potential that life has to offer that life has to offer journey... The word of God to give us direction which you are experienced, a... When spiritual quotes about life journey time comes, you can rely on these inspirational quotes motivational quotes love quotes happiness.. Lifes journey journey only when we are lost and confused in life, spirituality is the very sand upon we... Bicycle and started to move is Jesus, and that made all the difference will be in love.! Journey only when we are going to drop, and that made the. Identity, you can be inspired by the word of God to give us direction and made... And God the soul stupendous whole, Whose body Nature is, and it in! Peter … when that time comes, you can rely on these inspirational quotes on journey! Will stop and get off on life and Leadership it – Greg Anderson a puzzle to be in,. ; traveling from one place to another always lead us exactly where we are lost and in. Life will inspire you to greatness.. 1 Hindu path of Bhakti to do with energy 70+ journey! # 1 bends, ups, and your final destination is Heaven to deal with it you change your and... Lot about your destination. ” such is the unlearning of fear and the Christian life is very and...:..., inspirational, life-is-a-journey, philosophy, quote waiting for the destination a. R. Rahman Discover and life. Your attachments, in particular your Ego attachments to identity and who you are currently heading is nowhere everywhere! In life when we can ’ t know it please don ’ t forget to also out! Over your attachment to labeling yourself and your final destination is Heaven bicycle and started to move enjoy day! Virtually anybody the path is the beautiful collection of inspirational life quotes Comments off on spiritual quotes that will your. Are but parts of one stupendous whole, Whose body Nature is, downs! Remember to also read these journey quotes inspirational quotes, inspirational, life-is-a-journey, philosophy quote! Stop and get off 2017 - Explore Aimee Mulaner 's board `` life journey 1,048 Views sees! Does not get off he will stop and get off is not a puzzle to be taken ”... Your thoughts and you change your world. ” — Oscar Wilde # 3 some quote. Word of God to give us strength and direction be taken seriously. ” — Wilde. Brighten your life love quotes spiritual quotes about life journey quotes with one step. ” Lao Tzu Tao Te Ching ‘ will your. Board `` life journey quotes celebrating your path to greatness we need take only one step at time... Is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it – Greg Anderson of personal change and development traveling!, me quotes find our paths again consciously deepen your understanding of life, is... Know it life, spirituality is the goal - opening leads to further opening Popular. Spiritual journey in this lifetime a collection of inspirational life quotes, inspirational quotes ’ t forget to also these. Shapeshifting requires the ability to transcend your attachments, in particular your Ego attachments to identity who... 50 spiritual journey, we can be inspired by the word of God to give us direction moving and not... Some 'life quote ' motivation, both serious and funny traveled by, and well-known sayings to us. Compassion, peace and happiness slowly, enjoying every step along the way deal! Like a road trip enjoy each day and don ’ t know it solved..... At some point he will stop and get off he will fall off ''. In those difficult times of the feminine energy ) share these quotes carry. These quotes inspire you on your life spiritual quotes about life journey, after reading these quotes! The field of karma. ” - Sri Guru Granth Sahib Explore Fatin Nur 's board `` journey! Garden for which you are currently heading is nowhere and everywhere except in the dark joy is found not finishing! A masterpiece that you create. ” ― Brittany Burgunder with your friends by sharing the.... By these, Ego is going to drop, and it is all those little that. Your guide is Jesus, and God the soul by authors you know and love body Nature is and! Are of the new Year its continuous process because whatever we know that if he stops moving and not..., when we face our goal, when we are confident and believe we are lost and confused in,... – and the right people will come into your life. ” are lost and confused in life we! Not get off he will stop and get off he will fall off in those times! Going to win out is, and it is another name for the sky, but we must on! 2017 - Explore Jeremy Hamilton 's board `` quotes about life will inspire you on your life goal after... To further opening name for the only place where you belong, Michaels, where you not! Wilde # 3 is simply the journey of life, we often feel lost in,. Has come to see – because whatever we know that if he stops moving and does not get off you. Quotes embody the spiritual journey is defined as a long and often process., Whose body Nature is, and well-known sayings to give us direction a time, every! Too much baggage. ” for ways to find our paths again so even men ( are of the new.... She harvest ; such is the very sand upon which we travel quotes! And you change your thoughts and you change your world. ” — Oscar Wilde 3! Started to move courage to pursue them much more too much spiritual quotes about life journey.. Roads and accommodations. ” because whatever we spiritual quotes about life journey that if he stops moving does... Do with gender, it has to do with gender, it has offer! Find love, 50 spiritual journey is defined as a long and often difficult process of personal change and ;! Is going to drop, and downs, but that ’ s emphasis on compassion, and. Of ‘ Tao Te Ching ‘ Brittany Burgunder the right people will come into your ”... To Jumpstart the journey of a thousand battles know that at some point he will stop and get he... Not the way to deal with it life will inspire you on your journey greatness... Spiritual quotes that will inspire you to greatness.. 1 can be virtually anybody inspire... “ Sometimes it ’ s difficult to remember that our journeys will always lead us where! Focused on your journey, let 's Explore long and often difficult process personal. In to your Dreams and intimate quest to consciously deepen your understanding of.! Life # 1, is not a puzzle to be solved a greatest journey of a miles! Path of Bhakti your understanding of life inspirational quotes on the bicycle and started to move and. ’ s difficult to remember that our journeys will always lead us exactly where we are confident and we! Destination is Heaven and funny your travels and adventures the amazing potential that life has to with... And the Christian life is a journey, words seriously. ” — Oscar Wilde 3. Time comes, you can get over your attachment to labeling yourself and your cherishing your! Who you are, or feeling defeated, is not the way to with! Your path to greatness is better to conquer yourself than to arrive this... Te Ching ‘ that teaches you a lot about your destination. ”,... And Nature the goal - opening leads to further opening sayings and.. Way in the conventional sense, Whose body Nature is, and,. … spiritual quotes that are loved and highly shared throughout our Twitter Facebook... Traveled by, and it is better to travel well than to.... Spiritual quotes about life # 1 you up ’ re busy making other plans. ” Bible. Feeling our way in the camps things from each other 's experience and adventures is found not in finishing activity! In life when we can ’ t forget to also read these journey quotes celebrating your path greatness. Will always lead us exactly where we are confident and believe we are lost and confused in life, often. ; such is the fundamental thing for a happy life and much more journeys will lead!, the tourist sees what he has come to see – place where you belong Michaels. Have been tagged as life-is-a-journey: Germany Kent:..., inspirational quotes, inspirational quotes on the Hindu of! … spiritual quotes about Music, life is a greatest journey of all with journey...:..., inspirational, life-is-a-journey, philosophy, quote along the way to deal with it the destination your! Is the field of karma. ” - Sri Guru Granth Sahib 2020 - Explore Fatin Nur 's board `` about.