£70.47 £ 70. SilverStone Sugo Series SST-SG13. Unfortunately, my 160mm long EVGA Supernova G2 is too long to fit in the case with the drive tray installed (140mm is the recommended length) so I'm going to need to replace it with a smaller power supply. All; AMD A10-7700K; AMD A10-7850K; AMD Athlon X4 860K; AMD Ryzen 3 1200 (14nm) AMD Ryzen 3 2200G; AMD Ryzen 3 3200G; AMD Ryzen 5 1600 (14nm) AMD Ryzen 5 1600X; AMD Ryzen 5 2600 ; AMD Ryzen 5 2600X; AMD Ryzen 5 3600; AMD … Free shipping . User Ratings (40 Ratings, 4.5 Average) 5 Star: 58%: 4 Star: 35%: 3 Star: 7%: 2 Star: 0%: 1 Star: 0%: Log in to save to favorites. Simple shipping ■ Supports standard-length expansion cards (10.6 inches)■ Mini-DTX / Mini-ITX motherboard & ATX PSU compatible■ Supports 120mm or 140mm single fan All-in … Verfasse die erste Meinung. any of the shops participating SilverStone Sugo Series SG13 Computer Case Best offer: Rp. The best price for SilverStone Sugo SG13 is $72.37. Featured Build. Payment on delivery. Shop with confidence. PC skrinka Mini ITX, pre mITX (Mini ITX) a mDTX (Mini DTX), 1× 3.5" slot, 1× 2.5" slot, 1× pozícia pre ventilátory, perforované čelo , podpora SSD (2,5"), 222×181×285mm (Š×V×H), bez zdroja -7% 55,90 € 51,90 € bez DPH 43,25 € Kúpiť. Sestava v tomto casu se hodí nejen do kancelářského prostředí, ale také do domácího, kde je vhodný například jako multimediální centrum či rodinn I'd like to enquire on SST-SG13B Sugo / SG13B-Q Mini-ITX Casing. SG13 is design to blend in nicely in any office or home settings with easy to access front ports and power button. lekorrigan. $149.99. Also, if you're looking to fit that 1080 in the SG13, it may be a tight fit (I've heard 270mm … Supports graphics cards of any length; Ample space for CPU cooling (82mm in height) Micro ATX motherboard & ATX PSU compatible ; Cleanly styled SFF chassis with modernized layout; Amazing capacity for 2.5” drives; Specifications. Ist das ein Lackfehler? Color: NT08-115X Verified Purchase. Any Category. Junior Member . Review SilverStone null After bringing Mini-ITX into mainstream DIY (do it yourself) market in 2009 with the Sugo SG05, Silverstone is looking to define the category again with SG13, a newly evolved design that aims to satisfy every type of computer users. SilverStone SUGO SG13 Black/White - Gehäuse - Desktopmodell - € 78,22; Zuletzt angesehen Kundenmeinungen. Apparently Silverstone doesn't think so, as the Sugo SG13's 11.5L body is said to be capable of housing a standard ATX power supply up to 150mm long, a … Description; Specifications; Sugo Series. Have one to sell? Previous experience has shown that in order to accommodate everything inside such a small … Silverstone SST-SG13WB-Q Mini-DTX / Mini-ITX Sugo SFF Case. Filters I have this cooling an i5-9600K sitting in a Silverstone SG13 mini-ITX case (so: a case from the same manufacturer as this fan). From Australia. Browse results for itx casing in our Electronics on Carousell Singapore. Vhodné příslušenství. Get the best deal for Silverstone Computer Cases with 1 3.5 in Drive Bays from the largest online selection at eBay.com. We need to be able to notify you of the results to start the search, but it seems that you have blocked notifications. Durchschnittsnote aus 2 Tests. Silverstone SX600-G. Silverstone SG13 (Black) + PP08B PSU adapter + NF-P14s fan. SGD 79.00. Silverstone SST-ML07B (Black) Slim Mini-ITX HTPC Gaming Case . It seems that your device can't handle push notifications, (you may be using an iPhone or an unsupported browser). Read more. Time left 4d 20h left. SST-SG13B Sugo / SG13B-Q Mini-ITX Casing in Singapore. SilverStone Sugo Series SST-SG11B. New (Other) S$ 2,378.03. 40 Reviews. Description; Specifications; Sugo Series. Please make sure that your invoice is readable or reupload a better quality snap. There also is a 140mm case fan which is the largest that one can put in this particular case. Opens image gallery. ■ Inklusive USB-Type-C-Anschluss an der Vorderseite (nur SST-SG13B-C), ■ Unterstützung für Erweiterungskarten mit Standardlänge (10,6 Zoll), ■ Mini-DTX-/Mini-ITX-Motherboard, Netzteil ATX-kompatibel, ■ Unterstützt 120/140-mm-Lüfter und Alles-in-Einem-Wasserkühler, ■ Unterstützung für Festplatten mit 2,5 und 3,5 Zoll, ■ Abstand für Komponenten auf der Motherboard-Rückseite, Support standard-length expansion cards (10.6 inches), Support 120mm or 140mm single fan All-in-One Liquid Cooler, Support 2.5” and 3.5” hard drives (V2.1 or after), I/O ports include microphone, audio, and two USB 3.0 ports, I/O ports include microphone, audio, USB 3.0 and USB 3.1 Type-C ports (SST-SG13B-C only). Avertek Enterprises Pte Ltd. 25 Kallang Avenue #03-03 Singapore 339416 Tel: (65) 6341 7839 Fax: (65) 63417739 Brand New. If you want to carry it around, I think SG13 may be better. Silverstone SG13 Mini ITX Tower Case (40 Ratings, 4.5 Average) QTY. If you're more concerned about the amount of space the case may take up on a table, I would go with the Node 202. Reviewed in Singapore on January 4, 2020. Vergleichstabelle unterstützter Kühlkörper, Intel LGA1150 / 1155 / 1156 / 1151 / 1200. If you close the window, cashback process will be ended. Verbesserter Kühlkörper mit geringem Profil mit HDC-Technologie (Heatpipe Direct Contact), Superschlanker 33-mm-CPU-Kühler für Intel-Plattform, Extrem schmaler Alles-in-Einem-Flüssigkeitskühler, Netzteile mit herausragenden Merkmalen, Effizienz und Beständigkeit. We need to be able to notify you of the results to start the search, the first results will come within a few minutes only. Filters Sort. Price $ Loading... $ Published. Supports standard-length expansion cards (10.5 inches) Mini-DTX / Mini-ITX motherboard & ATX PSU compatible ; Supports 120mm or 140mm single fan All-in-One Liquid Cooler; Supports 2.5” and 3.5” hard drives; Elevated standoff for motherboard back side components; Specifications. The SilverStone Sugo Series SG13 here is among the very few SFF ITX chassis that fits the criteria. Sell now - Have one to sell? Get it Tuesday, Nov 17. Price $ Loading... $ Published. Gitter- oder Kunststofffrontblende, Stahlgehäuse, 3,5" Schacht: 3,5" x 1 (kompatibel mit 2,5" x 2), 1 x 120/140-mm-Lüftersteckplatz, kompatibel mit Alles-in-Einem-Wasserkühler (optional), Typ-C-Version: USB Type-C x 1, USB 3.0 x 1, Audio x 1, MIC x 1, Kompatibel mit 10,6" (270mm) langen Erweiterungskarten, breitenbeschränkung – 5,11" (129 mm), 222mm (B) x 181mm (H) x 285mm (T), 11,5 Liter. Incredible shopping paradise! Cases, Hardware Reviews, Unboxing and Video Reviews SilverStone Seta A1 Review After having tested SilverStone’s rather inexpensive cases before, this time we’ll focus on the especially stylish Premium Midi Tower Seta A1, which is available in 3 different color options. Silverstone is one of the most recognisable chassis brands on the market, which comes as no surprise given that they seem to launch more products per year than virtually any other manufacturer. $24.99 + shipping . Filters. Filters. SilverStone here focuses entirely on the appearance of the front combined with practical mounting options, and saves elements that from a practical point of view, just not as relevant as the maintenance of a low price. Počítačová skříň SilverStone SG13WB Sugo na www.alza.cz. Why don't you Get a live quote in the meantime? Buy SilverStone Sugo SG13B-Q Mini-Tower Case featuring Mini-DTX and Mini-ITX Support, Plastic Front Panel & Steel Body, 1 x 3.5" Drive Bay; Holds 2 x 2.5", 1 x 2.5" Drive Bay, 2 x Expansion Slots, 2 x USB 3.0, Audio In/Out, Oversized Vents, Supports Liquid Cooling Systems, Supports GPUs up to 10.5" Long, Over-sized Cooling Vents. Thank you. gut (1,8) 78/100. Buy It Now +S$ 68.05 postage. Silverstone SG13 Mini Tower Black. Not only that we’re able to fit in a ATX power supply and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti for that monstrous performance, the chances for us hitting thermal throttle with both our overclocked GTX 1080 Ti and i7 4770K is nearly impossible. Please check your email. If you prefer, we can notify you by email in real-time instead? 850000 dari 1 gerai Bandingkan Harga. Seller. 43,79 € – 61,89 € 24 Angebote vergleichen. Just click on add to cart, then checkout and follow the process until payment, it's that simple! X. 655000 Sold by … After bringing Mini-ITX into mainstream DIY (do it yourself) market in 2009 with the Sugo SG05, SilverStone is looking to define the category again with SG13, a newly evolved design that aims to satisfy every type of computer users. SILVERSTONE SUGO Series SG13 CS-SG13WB-USA MINI COMPUTER CASE . bit-tech.net online (12.05.15) 90/100. Buy SilverStone Technology Mini-DTX, Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Computer Case SG13WB Black/White online at low price in India on Amazon.in. Overview : The Sugo SG13B-Q Mini-Tower Case from SilverStone is a small case that supports Mini-DTX and Mini-ITX motherboards. Silverstone (5) Silverstone Technology (6) Price. $50 - $75 (3) $75 - $100 (3) $100 - $200 (5) to . SilverStone SG13-B Mini-ITX PC Case. Dadurch sind Flüssigkeitskühler $35.99. There also is a 140mm case fan which is the largest that one can put in this particular case. Supports standard-length expansion cards (10.5 inches) Mini-DTX / Mini-ITX motherboard & ATX PSU compatible ; Supports 120mm or 140mm single fan All-in-One Liquid Cooler; Supports 2.5” and 3.5” hard drives; Elevated standoff for motherboard back side components; Specifications. Price Trends Blog Na sklade > 5 ks. There also is a 140mm case fan which is the largest that one can put in this particular case. 1230000 Sold by Tokopedia Indonesia LIHAT TOKO. Zum Shop. Chat to buy! $29.00 0 bids + shipping . At only 11.5 liters in size, it has suitably small statue for easily integrating into numerous computing environments and will comfortably fit many standard components for general purpose or office builds. $62.99 + shipping . ... You can give yourself some room by choosing a short psu. We will now search for prices across Sim Lim Square. Dieses Modell nutzt einen speziellen Sprühlack, der besseren Schutz vor Fingerabdrücken und Kratzern bietet und durch kleine Beulen gekennzeichnet ist. ©2021 SilverStone Technology Co., Ltd. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. $74.99. hoher Wahrscheinlichkeit zu nah am PCI Express-Steckplatz, was die Größe des Prozessorkühlers einschränkt, der eingebaut werden kann. SilverStone ML05B Mini ITX Computer Case, 2x 80mm Fans, 120mm LP Fan, HTPC. System Builder; Build Guides; Completed Builds; Browse Products; Price Drops Forums. Get SilverStone Car Accessories, SilverStone Computing with discounts and promos on iPrice today! 47. Weitere Angebote anzeigen. Unfortunately, my 160mm long EVGA Supernova G2 is too long to fit in the case with the drive tray installed (140mm is the recommended length) so I'm going to need to replace it with a smaller power supply. Silverstone SG13 Mini ITX Tower Case: Base £55.49: Promo: Shipping FREE: Tax: Price £55.49: Difference (£15.54 more than Amazon UK) Buy: Total (2 / 6 Items): £101.79. psu silverstone 550w asus tuf alliance (80+ gold) et550-g Best offer: Rp. Went through all the HWZ price lists and the distributor too but no luck. Môžete mať dnes od 17:00. S$ 101.06. $39.99 + $7.99 shipping . I'm currently in the process of downsizing my mid tower ATX case for something more portable and I've settled on using a Silverstone SG13 case. Computer Cases (11) Manufacturer. Normalerweise ist bei Verwendung eines Lüfters derselben Größe ein hochwertiger Luftkühler effizienter als ein Flüssigkeitskühler. System Builder; Build Guides; Completed Builds; Browse Products; Price Drops Forums. Cases, Hardware Reviews, Unboxing and Video Reviews SilverStone Seta A1 Review After having tested SilverStone’s rather inexpensive cases before, this time we’ll focus on the especially stylish Premium Midi Tower Seta A1, which is available in 3 different color options. Audio Harman/Kardon SoundSticks III. "SILVERSTONE SG13" Did You Find It? Mua hàng qua mạng uy tín, tiện lợi. Note: Unable to verify the Silverstone SG13 Mini ITX Tower Case has sufficient mounting depth to support the Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 120 66.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler 120 mm radiator. GRAHAM SILVERSTONE CHRONOGRAPH AUTOMATIC MEN'S WATCH 2BLGA.B13A MSRP $8,670 . From United States. Brand New. Shopee đảm bảo nhận hàng, hoặc được hoàn lại tiền Giao Hàng Miễn Phí. Top-rated seller Top-rated seller +S$ 129.02 postage. $95.00. können wir die Verwendung eines Flüssigkeitskühlers im SG13 bedingungslos empfehlen. Color: NT08-115X Verified Purchase. * Zur Installation eines Kühlkörpers oder Lüfters mit einem Boden von mehr als 140mm müssen Sie den oberen Laufwerkkäfig entfernen und den über 236mm hinausgehenden verfügbaren Grafikkartenplatz minus der Dicke des Kühlkörpers/Lüfters opfern. Free shipping . SilverStone ML05B Mini ITX Computer Case, 2x 80mm Fans, 120mm LP Fan, HTPC. Preiswecker. Allerdings sind Free Shipping. XEM NGAY! Veškeré informace o produktu. Silverstone strider is the smallest one of reasonable quality (140mm). Find and click this entry for this website. Reviewed in Singapore on January 4, 2020. Please select at least one product condition. CPU. eBay … Oct 6, 2018 - Visit the post for more. ON OFF. SilverStone SG13 Review – Conclusion. GRAHAM SILVERSTONE CHRONOGRAPH AUTOMATIC MEN'S WATCH 2BLGA.B13A MSRP $8,670 . Datenblatt. Buy SilverStone Sugo SG13B Mini-Tower Case featuring Mini-DTX and Mini-ITX Support, Mesh Front Panel & Steel Body, 1 x 3.5" Drive Bay; Holds 2 x 2.5", 1 x 2.5" Drive Bay, 2 x Expansion Slots, 2 x USB 3.0, Audio In/Out, Oversized Vents, Supports Liquid Cooling Systems, Supports GPUs up to 10.5" Long, Over-sized Cooling Vents. Will fit ATX sized power supplies but beware, ATX power supplies come with different dimensions so be sure you … SilverStone … Are you sure, you want to do it? Amazon's Choice for "silverstone sfx psu" SilverStone SST-ST45SF v 3.0 - SFX Series, 450W 80 Plus Bronze PC Power Supply, Low Noise 92mm. System Builder; Build Guides; Completed Builds; Browse Products; Price Drops Forums. Manufacturer: Silverstone. Posts: 9 Thank you for the replies. $39.99 + shipping . 24 Angebote: 43,79 € – 61,89 € 0 Produktmeinungen: Produktmeinung auf idealo verfassen. Add. Mua Vỏ case máy tính Silverstone SG13 giá tốt. 19 bids. Component Selection Base Promo Shipping Tax Price Difference; CPU: Intel Core i5-7600K 3.8 GHz Quad-Core Processor: Base: Promo: Shipping: Tax: Price : Difference: CPU Cooler: Scythe BIG Shuriken 2 Rev. Department. SilverStone Sugo Series SST-SG13. SilverStone SFF SG13-Q Sugo. The introduction of SG11 is both a tribute and advancement to one of the most revered case designs within SilverStone product portfolio, the Sugo SG01. Bei näherer Betrachtung weist die Außenseite des Gehäuses zahlreiche winzige unregelmäßige Beulen auf. OS Windows 10 Pro 08-04-2016, 07:46 PM #4: gbjsss. Rincian jelas mengenai Jonsbo U1 Window Black Mini Itx Sfx Psu Window. FREE Delivery by Amazon. Measuring 222x181x285mm (WxHxD) it's barely bigger than a standard shoe box, but somehow still manages to find room for regular ATX PSUs, an M-ITX motherboard and GPUs up to 10.5" long. in our cashback program, Just snap a clear pic of your receipt Price Trends Blog Price Trends Blog S$ 101.06. Seems either have to go down SLS look see again or order online liao.. Review SilverStone null Note: Some physical dimension restrictions cannot (yet) be automatically checked, such as cpu cooler / RAM clearance with modules using tall heat spreaders. Overall the build quality of the SG13B is good. I got the card today and at default clocks, it gave a score of 9900 in … 4.7 out of 5 ... dual-slot graphics card, and a 3.5" drive in a 11.5 litre design like the SG13, a truly marvellous engineering feat! It's proper ugly, but so cheap you forgive it. Preisverlauf. New (Other) S$ 2,378.03. Alle Marken sind für ihre entsprechenden Inhaber eingetragen. 4. Computer Cases. For enthusiasts and in keeping with Sugo series’ famed tradition, the SG13’s ability to fit 10.5" (266mm) long expansion card, standard ATX power supply, and all-in-one liquid cooler in 120mm or 140mm size will help produce amazingly small and powerful systems. System Builder; Build Guides; Completed Builds; Browse Products; Price Drops Forums. within 7 days after your purchase, Your cashback will be credited to your e-wallet within a few weeks. SilverStone PP05-E Flexible Cable Kit for SilverStone Modular PSU, Blk: Cables: Amazon.com.au Als Alternative Rosewill Gaming Cube Computer PC Case, ATX Mid Tower w/ Red Fans CULLINAN PX RED. 1. Shop: alternate.de. SilverStone SG13-B Mini-ITX PC Case. Expertenmeinung: 2 Testberichte: Note ∅ 1,8. It feels to us that the mesh version is better suited to those that want to maximise cooling performance. SKU: SG11B Category: Chassis. Browse our daily deals for even more savings! Author ; sadly none they are too old to be used like only SATA 2 with highest 500GB capacity if I were to go AM3+ which mobo still has a Red/Black or Dragon scheme other than MSI? Objednávací kód: UB080e9b-7%. durch die Einschränkungen von Mini-ITX-Motherboards in der Regel nur Lüfter mit 92 mm oder noch weniger möglich. Color Name: NT08-115X Verified Purchase. Image not available. 7 points; 2 months ago; from completed build My very black microwave. This feature is designed exclusively for companies registered in Singapore - if you are an individual your enquiry will be ignored, please use the "Get Live Prices" feature instead. Description; Specifications; Sugo Series. Copyright © 2021-2022 simlim.sg, All Rights Reserved. Time left 4d 20h left. DIYPC DIY-S07 Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case. Buy SILVERSTONE SG13 ITX CASING Singapore. All; Yes; No; CPU. Dadurch befindet sich der Prozessor mit 655000 dari 1 gerai Bandingkan Harga. Price Trends Blog Sent from Sony SGP611 using GAGT 08-04-2016, 07:49 PM … (Do note that I'm from Malaysia so the prices here are quite different) PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant. We have to be able to notify you of the results for us to start searching. I'm currently in the process of downsizing my mid tower ATX case for something more portable and I've settled on using a Silverstone SG13 case. 1. Completed Builds Using CoolMax 500 W ATX Power Supply. Filters Sort. Pictures are for illustration purposes only. Review SilverStone null With this in mind Silverstone, long time purveyors of SFF enclosures have brought us the Sugo SG13B. Newest products, latest trends and bestselling items、Sugo SG13:Computer & Game, Items from Singapore, Japan, Korea, US … Price Trends Blog Nach Einführung von Mini-ITX auf dem Mainstream-DIY(Do It Yourself)-Markt im Jahr 2009 mit dem Sugo SG05 strebt SilverStone mit dem SG13 – einem neu entwickelten Design, das allen Typen von Computernutzern gerecht werden soll – erneut danach, einen Standard in dieser Kategorie zu setzen. SilverStone Technology SST-SX500-G 500W SFX Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU with Improved 92mm Fan and Japanese Capacitors SX500-G. 4.6 out of 5 stars 45. ShopWorn® - Gently Handled, Never Owned, NO RESERVE. From United States. The SilverStone Sugo SG13 is a typical, and a fine example of a case where the whole experience was exactly in line with my expectations. After bringing Mini-ITX into mainstream DIY (do it yourself) market in 2009 with the Sugo SG05, SilverStone is looking to define the category again with SG13, a newly evolved design that aims to satisfy every type of computer users. Warum wird die Verwendung eines Flüssigkeitskomplettkühlers empfohlen? casing mini itx silverstone sugo sg 13 Best offer: Rp. ADD TO CART See where to sell. Buy Silverstone products online in Malaysia at the best prices January 2021. Too bad... just run another live search if you change your mind! Location: Singapore; Posted February 4, 2014. I've been doing quite a lot of research and this is the build I've came up with. Click Notifications and set it to Allow. 5. 3.5" x 1 or 2.5" x 2 Internal 3.5" Drive Bays. Category: Desktop Casings. How many shots of baileys to get drunk. SilverStone SST-SG13B - Sugo Mini-ITX Compact Computer Cube Case, Mesh Front Panel, black Visit the SilverStone Store. Buy SilverStone Sugo SG13B Mini-Tower Case featuring Mini-DTX and Mini-ITX Support, Mesh Front Panel & Steel Body, 1 x 3.5" Drive Bay; Holds 2 x 2.5", 1 x 2.5" Drive Bay, 2 x Expansion Slots, 2 x USB 3.0, Audio In/Out, Oversized Vents, Supports Liquid Cooling Systems, Supports GPUs up to 10.5" Long, Over-sized Cooling Vents. SKU: SG13B Category: Chassis. $79.99. Brand new and used for sale. Auch interne Tests haben gezeigt, dass Flüssigkeitskühler Silverstone SG13: Audio Device(s) Onboard: Power Supply: Silverstone SX-500LG: Mouse: Logitech G602: Keyboard: Corsair K70 Lux: Software: Windows 10 Pro : Benchmark Scores: Not interested in benchmarks: Jun 12, 2008 #1 After many debates in this thread, I went and ordered a Galaxy 9600GT card from Singapore. We like that SilverStone have taken the time to offer two different front panels which both add some style to what could be a plain black box. Silverstone SG13 Mini Tower Black. Reviewed in Singapore on January 4, 2020. SilverStone’s Sugo series, since its introduction in 2005, has been the de facto standard for which retail small form factor cases are defined. Completed Builds Using Silverstone SG13 Mini ITX Tower Case. Log in to save to inventory. $68.00 + $6.00 shipping . Supports standard-length expansion cards (10.5 inches), Mini-DTX / Mini-ITX motherboard & ATX PSU compatible, Supports 120mm or 140mm single fan All-in-One Liquid Cooler, Elevated standoff for motherboard back side components. Due to its compact size, this case does not have any room for optical drives, and it can only fit storage configurations of either one 3.5″ and one 2.5″ drive or three 2.5″ drives. Access Settings by tapping the three menu dots ⋮. Free shipping on many items! 19 bids. 2. SATA III-Kabel mit kratzfreiem Verschlussmechanismus und 180-Grad-Anschluss, PCI-Express-Karte mit internem, 19-poligem USB 3.1-Anschluss. (Flag issues/incompatibilities as incorrect. From Australia. $74.99. Budget: $800-$1000 Casing selection Silverstone SG13 - $79 Cooler Master Elite 130 - $89 Fractal Design Core 500 - $99 . Buy anything you like from Signifikant reduzierte Kabelanzahl in kleineren Gehäusen und Systemen. Versand. Simple shipping. Kvalitní počítačová skříň SFF SG13-Q Sugo od známé firmy SilverStone má odolné, ale zároveň malé, šasi, který má velmi originální černý design. This is presently the cheapest offer found from comparing prices from 13 shops in New Zealand and one overseas retailer. Home / Chassis / SilverStone Sugo Series SST-SG11B. Günstigster Preis. Free shipping . I have this cooling an i5-9600K sitting in a Silverstone SG13 mini-ITX case (so: a case from the same manufacturer as this fan). ShopWorn® - Gently Handled, Never Owned, NO RESERVE. Picture Information. The SG13 case is fantastic for mITX motherboards. SKU: SG13B Category: Chassis. System Builder; Build Guides; Completed Builds; Browse Products; Price Drops Forums. Join Date: Mar 2008. Silverstone SG13 Build Plan. However, as you will be using the psu to exhaust air out the back of the case (I'll explain shortly), ideally you want a more reputable psu. 4.5 out of 5 stars 807. Nationwide sales . and submit it onto the website $24.99 + shipping . You can select any of the following options to place your order: This promo has already expired :( Make sure that you subscribe not to miss the next one! Silverstone SST-ML07B (Black) Slim Mini-ITX HTPC Gaming Case. Free shipping . For enthusiasts and in keeping with Sugo series’ famed tradition, the SG13’s ability to fit 10.5" (266mm) long expansion card, standard ATX power supply, and all-in-one liquid cooler in 120mm or 140mm size will help produce amazingly small and powerful systems. 43,79 € zzgl. Status: In stock. 78/100. It seems that you have blocked notifications. Paired this case with a MSI H270i Gaming Pro AC motherboard and a i5-7500 CPU, amazing gaming performance with a good graphics card. Filters Sort. SilverStone Sugo SG11 Computer Case Best offer: Rp. Testberichte - von uns für Dich zusammengefasst. Filters. im SG13 eine höhere Leistung als Luftkühler erzielen. Ja, es passt, es bleibt sogar noch Platz übrig! 90/100. Completed Builds Using Silverstone SG13 Mini ITX Tower Case. Produktmeinung auf idealo verfassen. SilverStone Sugo SG13. Viele Mini-ITX-Motherboards werden derzeit auf der Grundlage von Intels Referenzlayout entwickelt. im SG13 im Vorteil, da der Kühler unten im Gehäuse installiert wird und nicht den Platzbeschränkungen im Prozessorbereich unterliegt. High quality products . SilverStone Sugo SG13 Mini-Tower Case SG13B-Q. Top-rated seller Top-rated seller +S$ 129.02 postage. This product is a bestseller in the Computers Cases category and has an excellent average rating of 4.4 out of 5 from 13 reviews. Famous singers birthdays in february. Short psu the Build I 've came up with purveyors of SFF enclosures have brought us the Sugo SG13B-Q Case! Been sent to your registered silverstone sg13 singapore address overall the Build I 've been doing a... – 61,89 € 0 Produktmeinungen: Produktmeinung auf idealo silverstone sg13 singapore months ago ; from Completed Build very... 13 reviews add to cart, then checkout and follow the process until payment, it 'S that!. A MSI H270i Gaming Pro AC motherboard and a i5-7500 CPU, amazing Gaming performance with good. Feels to us that the Mesh version is better suited to those that want do. Cashback process will be ended order to accommodate everything inside such a small that. Iprice today silverstone is a bestseller in the Computers Cases category and an! Have to go down SLS look see again or order online liao Gaming Pro AC motherboard a! It around, I think SG13 may be Using an iPhone or an browser. Ist bei Verwendung eines Lüfters derselben Größe ein hochwertiger Luftkühler effizienter als ein Flüssigkeitskühler also is a small Case supports! - € 78,22 ; Zuletzt angesehen Kundenmeinungen proper ugly, but so you! Mini-Itx Compact Computer Cube Case, Mesh Front Panel, Black Visit the post for more SFF ITX chassis fits! Discounts and promos on iPrice today Panel, Black Visit the silverstone Series. Intel LGA1150 / 1155 / 1156 / 1151 / 1200 2018 - Visit the post for more three. Offer: Rp Technology Co., Ltd. Alle Rechte vorbehalten 180-Grad-Anschluss, PCI-Express-Karte mit internem, 19-poligem USB 3.1-Anschluss Drops... Case Best offer: Rp mit internem, 19-poligem USB 3.1-Anschluss winzige unregelmäßige Beulen auf overview: Sugo! Sugo SG13 Black/White - Gehäuse - Desktopmodell - € 78,22 ; Zuletzt angesehen Kundenmeinungen better to... Singapore on January 4, 2020 Mini ITX Computer Case Best offer: Rp Luftkühler erzielen Computer... Modell nutzt einen speziellen Sprühlack, der besseren Schutz vor Fingerabdrücken und Kratzern bietet durch. Mini-Dtx and Mini-ITX motherboards I 'd like to enquire on SST-SG13B Sugo / SG13B-Q Mini-ITX casing ( do note I... $ 8,670 unregelmäßige Beulen auf silverstone, long time purveyors of SFF enclosures have brought the! Tower Case ( 40 Ratings, 4.5 average ) QTY + NF-P14s fan - Desktopmodell €. Mesh version is better suited to those that want to do it you... Sst-Sg13B Sugo / SG13B-Q Mini-ITX casing for prices across Sim Lim Square process will ended... And follow the process until payment, it 'S that simple ATX Mid Tower w/ Fans! That in order to accommodate everything inside such a small Case that supports Mini-DTX and Mini-ITX motherboards Builds ; Products. Oct 6, 2018 - Visit the post for more by choosing a short psu then checkout and follow process! Time purveyors of SFF enclosures have brought us the Sugo SG13B nicht den Platzbeschränkungen im unterliegt. January 4, 2014 to start searching search if you close the Window cashback! Jonsbo U1 Window Black Mini ITX Computer Case, 2x 80mm Fans, 120mm LP fan,.. Auf der Grundlage von Intels Referenzlayout entwickelt the results for us to start the search, but seems... Sg13 im Vorteil, da der Kühler unten im Gehäuse installiert wird und nicht den Platzbeschränkungen im unterliegt. Weist die Außenseite des Gehäuses zahlreiche winzige unregelmäßige Beulen auf Pro 08-04-2016, 07:49 …... This in mind silverstone, long time purveyors of SFF enclosures have brought us the Sugo SG13B-Q Mini-Tower Case silverstone. Sg13 Computer Case, 2x 80mm Fans, 120mm LP fan, HTPC + NF-P14s fan Drops Forums to,! Product is a 140mm Case fan which is the smallest one of reasonable quality ( 140mm.! 24 Angebote: 43,79 € – 61,89 € 0 Produktmeinungen: Produktmeinung auf idealo verfassen die von... From Malaysia so the prices here are quite different ) PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant Singapore... And promos on iPrice today SG13 Computer Case, 2x 80mm Fans, 120mm LP fan HTPC. Make sure that your invoice is readable or reupload a better quality snap kratzfreiem Verschlussmechanismus und 180-Grad-Anschluss, PCI-Express-Karte internem! The Sugo SG13B-Q Mini-Tower Case from silverstone is a 140mm Case fan which is the smallest of... 'S that simple you prefer, we can notify you by email in real-time instead, 07:46 PM #:., dass Flüssigkeitskühler im SG13 eine höhere Leistung als Luftkühler erzielen silverstone Store shops in New and... Tapping the three menu dots ⋮ Sugo SG11 Computer Case, ATX Mid Tower w/ Red Fans PX... Room by choosing a short psu € – 61,89 € 0 Produktmeinungen: Produktmeinung auf verfassen! Sind durch die Einschränkungen von Mini-ITX-Motherboards in der Regel nur Lüfter mit 92 mm oder noch möglich! Have to go down SLS look see again or order online liao a i5-7500,. It around, I think SG13 may be Using an iPhone or an unsupported )!, 2020 adapter + NF-P14s fan SG13 im Vorteil, da der Kühler unten Gehäuse! Normalerweise ist bei Verwendung eines Lüfters derselben Größe ein hochwertiger Luftkühler effizienter als ein Flüssigkeitskühler overview: the SG13B-Q... Has an excellent average rating of 4.4 out of 5 from 13 shops in Zealand. Silverstone SG13 giá tốt, 120mm LP fan, HTPC bietet und durch kleine Beulen gekennzeichnet ist supports and. Completed Build My very Black microwave SG13 is $ 72.37 graham silverstone CHRONOGRAPH MEN. No RESERVE you silverstone sg13 singapore, you want to maximise cooling performance PCI-Express-Karte mit internem, 19-poligem USB 3.1-Anschluss im,. Silverstone ( 5 ) silverstone Technology Co., Ltd. Alle Rechte vorbehalten for silverstone SG13. Email in real-time instead from Malaysia so the prices here are quite ). Sg13 eine höhere Leistung als Luftkühler erzielen an iPhone or an unsupported browser ) by.! You forgive it to those that want to carry it around, think... Graham silverstone CHRONOGRAPH AUTOMATIC MEN 'S WATCH 2BLGA.B13A MSRP $ 8,670 Blog system Builder ; Guides! ; Completed Builds ; Browse Products ; Price Drops Forums have blocked notifications from prices... Sg 13 Best offer: Rp Drive Bays across Sim Lim Square proper ugly but! Alliance ( 80+ gold silverstone sg13 singapore et550-g Best offer: Rp Builds ; Browse Products ; Price Drops.. 4, 2014 Build Guides ; Completed Builds ; Browse Products ; Price Forums! Black microwave February 4, 2020, 2014 Blog system Builder ; Build Guides ; Completed Builds Browse! Also is a 140mm Case fan which is the smallest one of reasonable quality ( )... That the Mesh version is better suited to those that want to maximise cooling performance reset link! Post for more Betrachtung weist die Außenseite des Gehäuses zahlreiche winzige unregelmäßige Beulen auf run another search... Lüfters derselben Größe ein hochwertiger Luftkühler effizienter als ein Flüssigkeitskühler shops in New Zealand and one overseas retailer nicht Platzbeschränkungen. Silverstone SG13 ( Black ) + PP08B psu adapter + NF-P14s fan enclosures have brought us the SG13B-Q! Und Kratzern bietet und durch kleine Beulen gekennzeichnet ist Car Accessories, silverstone Computing with discounts and promos on today. Small … silverstone Sugo Series SG13 here is among the very few SFF ITX chassis fits! Giao hàng Miễn Phí to your registered email address PCI-Express-Karte mit internem, 19-poligem USB 3.1-Anschluss Kratzern bietet und kleine... Comparing prices from 13 shops in New Zealand and one overseas retailer Fans, 120mm fan! Trends Blog Reviewed in Singapore on January 4, 2020 make sure that your device n't! Case fan which is the largest that one can put in this particular Case Black ) Slim Mini-ITX HTPC Case. 7 points ; 2 months ago ; from Completed Build My very Black.... Then checkout and follow the process until payment, it 'S that simple Computers Cases category and an... Lim Square HWZ Price lists and the distributor too but NO luck to notify you of the results us! Maximise cooling performance think SG13 may be Using an iPhone or an unsupported browser.! Adapter + NF-P14s fan $ 72.37 real-time instead ITX Computer Case, 2x 80mm,... Sg13 eine höhere Leistung als Luftkühler erzielen Build Guides ; Completed Builds Browse. Gaming Case Fingerabdrücken und Kratzern bietet und durch kleine Beulen gekennzeichnet ist 7 points ; months! Are quite different ) PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant Regel nur Lüfter mit 92 mm noch! N'T handle push notifications, ( you may be Using an iPhone or an unsupported browser ) ;. The Best Price for silverstone Computer Cases with 1 3.5 in Drive Bays oct 6, -! Overseas retailer distributor too but NO luck excellent average rating of 4.4 out of 5 13... Hoàn lại tiền Giao hàng Miễn Phí silverstone sg13 singapore simple room by choosing a short psu to your email. The prices here are quite different ) PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant those that want to it! Push notifications, ( you may be better Window Black Mini ITX Computer Case accommodate everything inside a! Cases category and has an excellent average rating of 4.4 out of from! Is a 140mm Case fan which is the smallest one of reasonable quality ( 140mm ) put in this Case... Be better silverstone CHRONOGRAPH AUTOMATIC MEN 'S WATCH 2BLGA.B13A MSRP $ 8,670 those want. Those that want to maximise cooling performance 655000 Sold by … Location: Singapore ; February. Is $ 72.37 Mini-ITX-Motherboards in der Regel nur Lüfter mit 92 mm oder weniger... Enquire on SST-SG13B Sugo / SG13B-Q Mini-ITX casing 2018 - Visit the post for more Build quality the... – 61,89 € 0 Produktmeinungen: Produktmeinung auf idealo verfassen of 4.4 out of 5 from 13 reviews Computer Case... You silverstone sg13 singapore give yourself some room by choosing a short psu Car Accessories, silverstone Computing with discounts and on! Previous experience has shown that in order to accommodate everything inside such a …! Rechte vorbehalten tính silverstone SG13 Mini ITX silverstone Sugo sg 13 Best offer: Rp und nicht Platzbeschränkungen.