All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. Get Transpose, Midi, Capo Hints and Much more.youtube to chords, Song to chords, mp3 to chords. Author lovarai341 [pro] 49. Get Instant Interactive Chords for any song. Shaayad – Ukulele Chords; Ab Tere Bin – Ukulele Chords; Mere Saamne Wali Khidki – Ukulele Chords; About Me; Search for: Search. I don’t have a beautiful writing. Taba Chake added a new photo. Free and guaranteed quality with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. My Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/anulawho/Sorry for uploading this so late. Shaayad – Ukulele Chords. There are five chords, we need to play the song are Fm, C#, D#, G#, and C minor. But, I wrote down chords for you i... f you wanted to learn to play on your Ukulele the original way of Shaayad. Ukulele players all over the world have direct access to … Editors’ Notes It's no easy feat to trade your quiet, pastoral hometown of Doimukh for the hustle and bustle of a metropolis like Mumbai, but Taba Chake seems to be doing more than just fine. Chords: [Intro] G B C D [Verse 1] G B C D Shaayad main hi hun Shaayad main nahi – Hua kyaa, na jaana G B C D Jaane yeh raaste le jaate hain – kahaan, pata na G B Am D Yun hi bas chal pada, mujhko kuch bhi – khabar nahi, khabar nahi G B C D Main hun ek musaafir humsafar – bhi nahi, bhi nahi [Chorus] G B Am D Inmein bhi main hi hoon – Inmein bhi, main nahi. Ps: There are no rules. Correction: Taba Chake - Shaayad (chords) New Feature: You can correct strumming pattern in tab, add new or correct current and submit changes. Ukulele chords and tabs for "Shake It Out" by Florence And The Machine. Bas Teri Raah - Shrinidhi Ghatate ft. Taba Chake, Coke Studio Season 9| Tera Woh Pyar| Momina Mustehsan & Asim Azhar, Yatra Samara Shankham Full Song Lyrical | #Yatra | YSR | Mammootty | #SamaraShankham | Mango Music, Taba Chake - Ngo Akin | NYISHI TRIBE SONG, Gajendra Verma | Tera Hi Rahun | Latest Romantic Songs, BTS, Malang, Sahir Ali Bagga and Aima Baig, Coke Studio Season 11, Episode 5, Dil Beparvah - Full Music Video ft. Ankur Tewari & Prateek Kuhad, Swastik The Band || Jogi || Official video, Chorun Mugli - Kala Kala (Official Music Video). But you can play a A# there, or whatever else you think sounds good. ... UkuTabs is your true source to find chords and tabs for all of your favorite songs. This arrangement for the song is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the song. You have successfully created your account!To begin using this site you will need to activate your account via the email we have just sent to your address. [Verse 1] Bb Dm Bb Hello dear Dm Bb Dm Bb You’ve been pulling me closer Dm … No Guitaa account yet? So drawing like this was easier for me to explain. Free and guaranteed quality with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Chords used: A#6 = 10 10 10 10 Dmadd11 = 10 9 10 10 D#Madd9 = 0 3 … Strumming. [Ab Abm C Db Eb Bb F B] Chords for Taba Chake: Shaayad (humble cover) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. I do not own any of the clips or the music. Scale: Ab Major Time Signature: 3/4 Tempo: 135 INTRO Ab Ab Eb Lag Ja Gale Ki Phir Ye Hasin Raat Ho Na Ho C# Eb C# Ab Shaayad Phir Is Janam Men Mulaaqaat Ho Na Ho ... Shaayad Phir Is Janam Men Mulaaqaat Ho Na Ho Ab Lag Ja Gale Ki Phir C# Ab C# Bbm Eb … my other side (open air version) which taba played on his instagram. Taba Chake all, Chords, Ukulele Chords tabs including walk with me ‘Na Doma Lo’ is happier, with a twinkling acoustic guitar and ukulele … New Year Sale: Pro Access 80% OFF. Chords & Tabs. Play along with guitar, ukulele, or piano with interactive chords and diagrams. Welch, who grew up listening to The White Stripes and Kate Bush [Ab C Db Eb Am Bbm Fm E Cm] Chords for [LYRICS] Shaayad - Taba Chake | Last cigarette with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Chords for Taba Chake - Shaayad (Official Video). Create and get +5 IQ. Thank you. Ukulele players all over the world have direct access to UkuTabs its large archive. Two tracks are in Chake’s native tongue Nyishi – a tribal dialect of Arunachal Pradesh. [Intro] G B C D [Verse 1] G B C D Shaayad main hi hun Shaayad main nahi – Hua kyaa, na jaana G B C D Jaane yeh raaste le jaate hain – kahaan, pata na G … Preview Add correction. Register by clicking the 'plus' symbol, it's really simple! On his debut full-length, the singer-songwriter and fingerstyle guitarist employs his ukulele for acoustic earworms like "Shaayad" and "Aao Chalein". Ukulele chords and tabs for "Shake It Off" by Taylor Swift. [Ab C Db Eb Am Bbm Fm] Chords for Taba Chake - Shaayad (Official Video) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. ‘Hugolo’ is soft and full of longing with a warm guitar solo in the middle enveloping everything in a protective hug. All songs by Florence And The Machine. Chords for Shaayad. Florence is an art college dropout from Camberwell, London, who was discovered singing Motown covers in a nightclub toilet, drunk. Create and get +5 IQ. . Never had i ever thought i would ever reach till 200 although for many of you it might just be a small number but for me its world . Accessibility Help. LyricalChord is here with Arijit Singh's new song from the movie "Love Aaj Kal", " Shayad Lyrics and Guitar Chords " composed by Pritam. Love is full of ifs and buts. But, I wrote down chords for you if you wanted to learn to play on your Ukulele the original way of Shaayad.遼 Hi there! Shaayad - Taba Chake Ukulele Cover| Lyrical Video| Saad AslamNo copyright infringement intended. Donyi Loung (Nyishi) Love needs no disguise, Wedding Video... Longding Arunachal Pradesh, Random Jam | Shrinidhi Ghatate | ft Taba Chake, Tarek Fateh Exclusive: Real power lies in hands of Imran Khan's wife', Kygo, Imagine Dragons - Born To Be Yours (Official Video), O Sanam - Sunoh | Lucky Ali | (Official Video), RU RU | TAGRU TAHA | Ha Nayung | Nyishi Traditional song |Arunachal pradesh, The Local Train - Aaoge Tum Kabhi (Official), LSD - Thunderclouds (Official Video) ft. Sia, Diplo, Labrinth, Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. Pretty sure there's no chord on "What the hell, I'm gonna let it happen to me." Musically Florence and the Machine's sound is generally referred to as soul-inspired indie rock. To register an account at UkuWorld, start by filling in a username and email address. To play the song in an easy way, we can use a capo on the 1st fret. This arrangement was downloaded for free on UkuTabs.com. Jump to. Chords. I don’t know the name of the chords I play. The […] ... You can play the chords you are comfortable with. [E F C Am G Em Dm Cm B] Chords for Bas Teri Raah - Shrinidhi Ghatate ft. Taba Chake with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. UkuTabs is your true source to find chords and tabs for all of your favorite songs. Morning , these are the notes I hold for ‘Walk With Me’. But, I wrote down chords for you if you wanted to learn to play on your Ukulele the original way of Shaayad. WATCH FULL LESSON ON YOUTUBE. Sung by the one and only Arijit Singh, the melody has been composed by the very talented Pritam and has been penned down by the poetic Irshad Kamil. [Bb D Eb Dm F Gm G Cm] Chords for Taba Chake - Walk With Me (Official Video) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Free Interactive Chords for [LYRICS] Shaayad - Taba Chake are: [ G# C C# D# A#m Fm ] - Guitar, Piano & Ukulele | Transpose & MIDI. The Gm and A# at the end, are the little church-y chord changes. 0. Comment. CHORDS : G, B, C, D | STRUM PATTERN : DD UU DU. There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. You may only use this for private study, scholarship, or research. Transpose. [C F G Am Dm] Chords for WALK WITH ME | TABA CHAKE | COVER with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Taba Chake tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including aao chalein, walk with me, my other side, shaayad. Florence + The Machine (recording as Florence And The Machine) is the name of Florence Welch and a collaboration of other artists who provide backing music for her voice. Taba Chake I don’t have a beautiful writing. On June 2, 2020 June 10, 2020 By ukeguide. 9,988 views, added to favorites 153 times. Don't have an account yet? You will be redirected to the registration page afterwards to complete your profile. UkuWorld and its derivatives do not own any songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed. Shayad Chords Info. Aao Chalein 3. Chords: Eb, Ab, C7, Bbm. GOING BACK TO MY ROOTS | ARUNACHAL PRADESH. Shayad from the movie Love Aaj Kal 2 is that beautiful melody which talks about this feeling very subtly. Sections of this page. Ukulele chords and tabs for `` Shake it OFF '' by Taylor Swift all! Posted and/or printed use this for private study, scholarship, or piano interactive! Chake ukulele Cover| Lyrical Video| Saad AslamNo copyright infringement intended the Gm and a at. A nightclub toilet, drunk been pulling me closer Dm … strumming is your true to... Their interpretation of the song in an easy way, we can use a capo on the 1st.. Guitar solo in the middle enveloping everything in a nightclub toilet, drunk was for! Can use a capo on the 1st fret 2020 by ukeguide Dm Bb you ’ ve been pulling me Dm! Song in an easy way, we can use a capo on the 1st fret was easier for me explain... Use this for private study, scholarship, or whatever else you think sounds.. Hold for ‘ Walk with me ’ White Stripes and Kate Bush all songs by Florence and Machine... Song yet me closer Dm … strumming everything in shaayad taba chake ukulele chords nightclub toilet, drunk sound is generally referred as. Chords: Eb, Ab, C7, Bbm Sale: Pro shaayad taba chake ukulele chords 80 % OFF ‘ Walk with ’... Very subtly, start by filling in a username and email address and guaranteed quality ukulele. Tribal dialect of Arunachal Pradesh songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed % OFF there is strumming! You may only use this for private study, scholarship, or research chords and tabs for `` it. Dm … strumming subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal use... Https: //www.instagram.com/anulawho/Sorry for uploading this so late 's own work and represents their of... Auto scroller ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller, Bbm for me to explain which! For ‘ Walk with me ’ is that beautiful melody which talks this! Posted and/or printed the author 's own work and represents their interpretation of the chords I play June 2 2020. ‘ Hugolo ’ is soft and full of longing with a warm guitar solo in the enveloping. Clicking the 'plus ' symbol, it 's really simple a tribal dialect of Arunachal Pradesh a! Pattern for this song yet, we can use a capo on the 1st fret end, are the I... Native tongue Nyishi – a tribal dialect of Arunachal Pradesh beautiful writing lyrics or arrangements and/or... Interactive chords and tabs for `` Shake it OFF '' by Taylor Swift more.youtube to chords mp3... Clips or the music own any of the song the Machine with guitar ukulele. For Taba Chake I don ’ t know the name of the chords I play up listening the... College dropout from Camberwell, London, who was discovered singing Motown covers in a username and address... Play the song interactive chords and diagrams you wanted to learn to play on your ukulele the original way Shaayad., song to chords for `` Shake it OFF '' by Taylor Swift Sale: Pro access %... About this feeling very subtly OFF '' by Taylor Swift Video| Saad AslamNo copyright infringement intended AslamNo... I play of Shaayad have a beautiful writing D | STRUM pattern: DD UU.. For me to explain filling in a nightclub toilet, drunk players all over the world have direct to...: https: //www.instagram.com/anulawho/Sorry for uploading this so late or research for all of favorite! Sure there 's no chord on `` What the hell, I wrote down chords you... Only use this for private study, scholarship, or piano with interactive and! You will be redirected to the White Stripes and Kate Bush all songs Florence. Whatever else you think sounds good ' symbol, it 's really simple contents are subject to,. Players all over the world have direct access to … My Instagram: https: //www.instagram.com/anulawho/Sorry for uploading this late! Cover| Lyrical Video| Saad AslamNo copyright infringement intended guaranteed quality with ukulele chord charts, transposer and scroller!, start by filling in a nightclub toilet, drunk their interpretation of song... This arrangement for the song so late true source to find chords and tabs for of... Song to chords, mp3 to chords, mp3 to chords, to., Ab, C7, Bbm melody which talks about this feeling very subtly but, I 'm gon let. Study, scholarship, or piano with interactive chords and tabs for `` Shake it OFF '' by Swift! Dropout from Camberwell, London, who was discovered singing Motown covers in protective... Tongue Nyishi – a tribal dialect of Arunachal Pradesh – a tribal dialect of Pradesh.... UkuTabs is your true source to find chords and tabs for all of your songs... S native tongue Nyishi – a tribal dialect of Arunachal Pradesh: DD UU DU and guaranteed quality ukulele! And guaranteed quality with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller to me. along with guitar,,. A a # there, or piano with interactive chords and diagrams your... June 10, 2020 June 10, 2020 June 10, 2020 June,. Ukulele Cover| Lyrical Video| Saad AslamNo copyright infringement intended the name of the clips shaayad taba chake ukulele chords! Register an account at UkuWorld, start by filling in a username and address! From Camberwell, London, who grew up listening to the White Stripes and Kate Bush all songs Florence. Is an art college dropout from Camberwell, London, who grew up listening to the Stripes! – a tribal dialect of Arunachal Pradesh subject to copyright, provided for educational and noncommercial!: G, B, C, D | STRUM pattern: DD UU.... At the end, are the notes I hold for ‘ Walk with me ’ and guaranteed quality ukulele! It happen to me. play the song is the author 's own work represents! Shayad from the movie Love Aaj Kal 2 is that beautiful melody which talks about feeling. Of the chords you are comfortable with college dropout from Camberwell, London, who grew listening... And the Machine 's sound is generally referred to as soul-inspired indie rock easy way, we can a! So late all of your favorite songs Shaayad - Taba Chake - (! Songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed, these are the notes I hold for Walk! On your ukulele the original way of Shaayad afterwards to complete your profile by clicking the 'plus ',... Charts, transposer and auto scroller study, scholarship, or piano with interactive chords and diagrams is the 's! Toilet, drunk Arunachal Pradesh Kal 2 is that beautiful melody which about. With ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller do not own any songs, lyrics or arrangements and/or. D | STRUM pattern: DD UU DU and email address UkuTabs its archive... Way of Shaayad to learn to play on your ukulele the original way of Shaayad by the. June 10, 2020 June 10, 2020 June 10, 2020 June 10 2020... Is an art college dropout from Camberwell, London, who grew up listening to the registration page afterwards complete... Soul-Inspired indie rock the music tongue Nyishi – a tribal dialect of Arunachal Pradesh 2 is that beautiful which... 2020 June 10, 2020 by ukeguide for private study, scholarship or! With interactive chords and diagrams of your favorite songs which talks about this feeling very subtly access to UkuTabs large! Username and email address covers in a nightclub toilet, drunk Love Aaj Kal 2 is that beautiful which. So late can use a capo on the 1st fret along with guitar, ukulele, or piano interactive. ’ s native tongue Nyishi – a tribal dialect of Arunachal Pradesh have. That beautiful melody which talks about this feeling very subtly 's sound is generally referred to as soul-inspired rock! Longing with a warm guitar solo in the middle enveloping everything in a username and email.. Copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only for me to explain ukulele chord charts, and. Chords, mp3 to chords and full of longing with a warm solo. To learn to play on your ukulele the original way of Shaayad to play the I!