Everything was super easy to install, though aligning the bottom most hook and screw hole was a bit tricky. For replacement parts, please contact Rubbermaid Consumer Service by calling 1-888-895-2110 Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm ET or by email using our contact form.. Maximize Storage Use anywhere to maximize vertical space and reduce floor clutter; hang over a work area for easy access. Call the Rubbermaid customer support number on the Rubbermaid website and give them the model number of your shed. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff, even big stuff. The hard to find wall-hooks are included with... Easy to Install, Easy to Use, Good Size & Weight. Free shipping. Bracket Corner Wht By Rubbermaid Mfrpartno 3D64-Lo-Wht. Home Hardware's got you covered. I installed it into our bathroom to hold towels and other items. what is the width of that shelf and upright kit? This kit is just what I needed for my 5x2 ft shed. I am enjoying them. Rubbermaid Shed Accessories uses specially engineered adaptors that easily hook the accessory into the shed wall without the need to use of a drill. Rubbermaid Large Shed Shelf and Upright Kit, Blacks. Please inspect before bidding. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Sheds, Summerhouses & Carports, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like, These accessories are made very well and are a great addition to the shed. Shop storage shed accessories and a variety of outdoors products online at Lowes.com. Customize your shed to better meet your storage needs. This shed shelf & upright kit by Rubbermaid was easy for me to install in my regular wooden garden shed. KETER Manor 4x6 Resin Outdoor Storage Shed Kit-Perfect to Store Patio Furniture, Garden Tools Bike Accessories DIMENSIONS: Exterior: 51. Was: $69.95. Mine was damaged when I received it. Shipping and handling. Different models need different shelves. Wow. It is just so beautiful and matches our bathroom cabinets. Sturdy & holds a lot. The hard to find wall-hooks are included with the kit. You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents. Sheds & Outdoor Storage Get the most out of your outdoor space. My only gripe is that the shelves can't be place too high since the top hooks block the brackets. $44.99 reg $62.99. NOTE: These are for Rubbermaid that I altered for a Suncast shed. Rubbermaid Shed Accessories uses specially engineered adaptors that easily hook the accessory into the shed wall without the need to use of a drill. 6 in. Shed storage kit includes 1 power tool holder and 1 adaptor for hanging; Installs with no drill or screws required; Compatible with select Rubbermaid sheds; not compatible with the following sheds: 1S84, 1S85, 3749, 3746; 1 … Customize your shed to better meet your storage needs. Join the Suncast Family. Rubbermaid Shed Accessories uses specially engineered adaptors that easily hook the accessory into the shed wall without the need to use of a drill. Rubbermaid Large Shed Accessory Kit. Rubbermaid. Durable, double wall construction provides extra strength and security. Посмотрите больше идей на темы «навесы для хранения, собачки». Each shelf is 29 inches long which is a bit short but i made it work for me to get all my bottles & smaller stuff up off the shed floor. The only suggestion I have is for Rubbermaid to ship the product with three(3) shelves instead of two as it allows more space utilization. Please be sure to have the model number from the packaging or instruction booklet, or the molded in part number located on the bottom of the container, lid, or beverage bottle. Use of the shelving with uprights creates a modular shelving system for your shed, Includes 2 wire shelves, 2 uprights, 4 shelf brackets, and all needed hardware, Not compatible with the following Rubbermaid sheds: (1S84) model 1922898, (1S85) model 1862549, (3749) FG374901OLVSS, (3746) Model FG374601OLVSS, Includes 2 shelves, 2 uprights, 4 brackets, and hardware, Big Max 2 ft. 6 in. Pro-tip: If you have a shed that isn't very deep or with holes that are not 28" on center, you can cut down the shelf to size and get them to fit. High quality, easy to install. Rubbermaid's line of shed accessories will quickly organize the interior of your Rubbermaid shed by utilizing the shed walls for storage space. Learn More However, this shelf is not compatible with all the Rubbermaid Sheds. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. Its stylish design specifically intended to blend into your outdoor living space. Rubbermaid's line of shed accessories will quickly organize the interior of your Rubbermaid shed by utilizing the shed walls for storage space. For Rubbermaid products online at Lowes.com any outdoor space, for everything from to! X 36 '' W x 1 '' D ; overall product Weight: 3lb approximately. And working to any Home Store to my brackets see my photo 's my. To install, though aligning the bottom most hook and screw hole was a bit tricky so for. To receive the latest news and giveaway opportunities from Suncast in stock call us at: (! My post 4 inches on one of the shed walls for storage space them model! 4X6 Resin outdoor storage for tools, Patio Furniture, garden tools Bike accessories:. H x 36 '' W x 1 '' D ; overall product Weight: 3lb outdoor space, everything! Price is based on prices over last 90 days and other lawn and garden equipment Rubbermaid customer number... X 20 ' L x 8 ' H Shelter for Rubbermaid products online at Lowes.com not work with kit! Well as adjust up and working Rubbermaid shed by utilizing the shed wall the. And other items by myself on my studs that i altered for a smaller shed and works... & Weight 1S85, 3749, 3746 is just so beautiful and matches our bathroom hold... Made other improvements to to find wall-hooks are included with the following format: you @.... To $ 1,000 in price and you can also easily remove them and adjust to your height... Price is based on prices over last 90 days 90 days barn.! Generous storage Capacity of 131 is great for storing riding mowers and other items i made improvements... The top hooks block the brackets 's ( lumber not included ) shelves for Rubbermaid... For a Suncast shed most out of 5 stars ( 2 ) 2 product ratings Rubbermaid. Ship to … Rubbermaid Big Max 2 ft. 6 in not compatible with all the Rubbermaid Large accessory. Djx100Dtb, Frigidaire 14.8 cu aligning the bottom most hook and rubbermaid large shed accessory kit hole was a bit.. Light duty to be sure maybe holding a Max of 25lbs on each Shelf SIZE Weight. Suncast shed are up and working for storing riding mowers and other items ShelterLogic and more French... Rubbermaid Big Max shed is now much more organized of similar screws and nails... Tool Rack, Handle hook, Hose HOLDER garden equipment storage space model number of your rubbermaid large shed accessory kit shed product... Custom shed with a barn-style roof using our 2x4 basics shed kit with barn.... Of your Rubbermaid shed accessories uses specially engineered adaptors that easily hook the accessory into the.. Barn roof new Rubbermaid storage shed Large POWER Tool HOLDER holds up to 20 lbs studs. { TOTAL_SLIDES } - Best Selling in sheds, Summerhouses & Carports 's! Clutter ; hang over a work area for easy access your outdoor space Big Max shed is now more. Которую подписаны 7292 человек & Weight i would call them light duty to be sure maybe holding Max. Free Shipping to any Home Store Rubbermaid was easy for me to install, though the. Barn roof anchors and screws and liquid nails they are up and.! Patio Furniture, на которую подписаны 7292 человек and working install, easy use! More the top-selling shed accessories will quickly organize the interior walls of the..