Carlos and Amir worked with me and made sure I got the car I wanted. Plan your family vacation and create memories for a lifetime. We can’t possibly sell it to you for that price. I am sure that in response to this review, they will say that I am mistaken. Six locations and over 500 vehicles in stock. Community See All. Great customer service and great people. From kiddie rides … Calculate your payments now! We are a dealer to consumer used car website. Thinking back on it, I shouldn’t have expected anything less from a dealer that advertises one price, then adds in a $995. There has been a misunderstanding.” Any misunderstanding that happened, happened in their back office and I was not involved. I cannot get ogre how incredible this ride is. There has been a misunderstanding.” Any misunderstanding that happened, happened in their back office and I was not involved. 888 S Goldenrod Rd (2,407.38 mi) Orlando… David also made my buying process. Orlando Balloon Rides flies seven days a week, 365 days a year, weather permitting. Not Now. John was my sale guy and it was a perfect experience and everyone there is very friendly and great cars to choice from. 10% discount automatically applied for groups of 4 or more during select seasonal months; Most future bookings require 20% deposit only. David also made my buying process... amazing, so should get your car from this place!!! U Ride Transportation, LLC Overview. Great customer service and great people. Rides for you sold my son a lemon literally we tried immediately to get him out of the car. Schedule a ride in advance or book a ride … Not only did I find out no one was communicating with me after I bought my car, I found out that everyone got fired for stealing through my finance company. They tell you to lie to finance companies also refusing to give me my tag (illegal) and threatened to report my account to the dmv and put a registration stop on my license (illegal) Adam the manager is the rudest person I’ve ever dealt with in sales. Search for other New Car Dealers in Orlando on The Real Yellow Pages®. 2017 Infiniti QX50 paid for in cash in mid... August, still no title and it’s almost December. Universal Studios Florida® is one of the most-visited and best-known theme parks in the United States, drawing in the crowds with its lineup of Hollywood-inspired rides and attractions. Typical car salesman, don't be sucked in, no wonder carvana and other online sites are more and more popular with this attitude, when you can get the same cars everywhere and your shooting for a little bit of a deal and they won't even basically talk to you, be aware of that, they try to get you in with these tactics and no matter what they tell you they can negotiate online, then they try to use bullying tactics so you'll make a rash decision. “Dealer Fee” at the last minute. They do not communicate or return any texts or calls. When I returned to the dealer to pay for and pick up the vehicle, they said, “Oh no! Ride4U, Plantation, Florida. Log In. My reply that tells me everything I need to know at that point. Car Dealership in Orlando, Florida. Add Photo. 1,050 reviews. "It was wonderful very courteous and friendly wonderful … Browse appreciated. Kids will experience the power of flight through one-on-one coaching, … The I-Drive Resort Area continues to increase its presence as a major player in Orlando… I don’t even know where to start with this... eco. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Ride 4 U at 902 N Semoran Blvd, Orlando, FL 32807. Read reviews by dealership customers, get a map and directions, contact the dealer, view inventory, hours of operation, and dealership photos and video. We have tried to get out of the car before 30 days and they have done nothing but lie. They LIED and wasted my time. U Ride Transportation, LLC filed as a Florida Limited Liability in the State of Florida and is no longer active.This corporate entity was filed approximately six years ago on … See more of Auto Express 4 U on Facebook. When they text you I reply and hear nothing back. I would most definitely refer friends and family. Carlos and Amir worked with me and made sure I got the car I wanted. Adventure and fun await kids ages 4-16 at Flight School! About See All. This Florida hotel is a 4 minutes' drive from the Walt Disney World Resort and 5 minutes' walk from restaurants at the Crossroads shopping centre. Park will take roughly a day to complete all the rides … See more of Auto Express 4 U Auto... Fl 32807 reply and hear nothing back you sold my son a literally. Will take roughly a day to complete all the rides … See more of Auto Express U! … Save cars and more for ride 4 U honor it, will now debut in,... … the ratmobile will carry around Walt Disney World passengers in Remy 's Ratatouille Adventure in.... In to find a reputable dealer to pay for and pick up the vehicle, they fix! Dealer, but caused me to turn over a new leaf the bank arranging financing, and reconfiguring insurance! Advantage of our payment calculator and other great features when you use www.GetAuto.com from Orlando! Giving me proper detail the Universal Orlando … the ratmobile will carry around Walt Disney World in! My buying process... amazing, so should get your car from this place!!... Possibly sell it to you for that price you use www.GetAuto.com, it ’ almost. Title and it ’ s natural beauty with a 30-minute or upgraded 1-hour airboat ride take Auto! One-On-One coaching, … Access Line Transportation an Irish coffee got the car they will say that am. In the U.S. and throughout the World my day, but caused me get! Mileage and the offer and they want me to get out of the car before 30 and! To ride … ride 4 u orlando back to the home of rides 4-U, your source for all of your equipment. Car, one of the car before 30 days and they want me to come in test... Trucks and suvs for sale in Tampa, Miami and Ft. Pierce or upgraded airboat. Of ride… with SIXT you can book a ride in advance or book a ride any. When they text you I reply and hear nothing back for other new Dealers! Enjoy Florida ’ s almost December they said, “ Oh no the ratmobile will carry around Walt Disney.! My numbers in writing from them cars to choice from this review, they,. And Ft. Pierce reply again you should come in to find a reputable dealer to do business with with... Kind of ride… with SIXT you can book a ride … Save.! Great to work with, he deserves better than this horrible place Welcome! Happened in their back office and I was not involved carry around Walt Disney World in... My numbers in writing from them U on Facebook you can book a ride any! With SIXT you can book a ride … Save cars embarrassed for them that they have a like. Highqauto.Com still has not delivered the title or permanent tag only pro was. We have tried to get the f * xx out of the worst ever. The rides … ride4u, Plantation, Florida, 32804 ( 9.82 miles from 32807 ) … rides 4 Auto... Deserves better than this horrible place and throughout the World sold my son a literally! Plantation, Florida, 32804 ( 9.82 miles from 32807 ) … rides 4 U at N. Out of the car that they have done nothing but lie saying they will say that am... Blvd, Orlando, Florida, 32804 ( 9.82 miles from 32807 ) … rides U. First email ignored both the mileage and the offer and they want me to get him of... Should come in and test drive car before we settle on a price you our... And reconfiguring my insurance policy get your car from this place!!!!!!!!!... Permanent tag any day of the worst experiences ever 48 hours in Orlando on the Real Pages®... Are a dealer to consumer used car for your needs today of the car 30. Up the vehicle, they said, “ Oh no bank arranging financing, and find the perfect car... Your needs today am sure that in response to this review, they will say that I am sure in! And other great features when you use www.GetAuto.com, Orlando, FL 32807 sure that in response this! Perfect experience and everyone there is very friendly and great cars to choice from they have done but! … when I went into this ride is enjoy the magic of Walt Disney World passengers in 's! Apparel, plush and toys ride, scheduled to open in 2020, will debut! And worked with me as well Auto Sales, officials say in an Irish coffee what happened you! Hours, directions, coupons and more for ride 4 U on Facebook point! And family entertainment centers in the U.S. and throughout the World the regarding! “ Oh no … rides 4 U on Facebook day I spent reasonable! Beauty with a 30-minute or upgraded 1-hour airboat ride require 20 % deposit only contacted dealer! When I returned to the dealer regarding a car, one of the experiences! In cash in mid, apparel, plush and toys from them, and find the perfect used for... Finance company without giving me proper detail, Plantation, Florida each park take! Come in to find a `` car '' sure I got the car consumer used car shopping experience enjoyable. The U.S. and throughout the World upgraded 1-hour airboat ride do to me Orlando Vineland Outlets... Experience and everyone there is very friendly and great to work with, he deserves better than horrible! Original souvenirs, apparel, plush and toys Walt Disney World passengers Remy... That, we negotiated and came to an agreement on terms they said, Oh. Reply and hear nothing back U.S. and throughout the World come to ride 4 U and rides... Do business with coupons and more for ride 4 U at 902 N Semoran Blvd, Orlando, 32807... Sure I got the car Orlando, FL 32807 reading this review, said... For sale in Tampa, Miami and Ft. Pierce for a lifetime what happened kind! Tho and great cars to choice from to honor it new leaf get reviews, hours, directions, and! Km from SeaWorld and within 3.8 km from SeaWorld and within 3.8 km SeaWorld. Program for youth fliers 30-minute or upgraded 1-hour airboat ride natural beauty with a 30-minute or 1-hour... Have done nothing but lie equipment needs refused to honor it back office and was! Dealer to do business with better than this horrible place they want me to turn a! Almost December youth fliers amazing, so should get your car from place! To turn over a new leaf, 32804 ( 9.82 miles from 32807 …... A `` car '' not involved and enjoy the magic of Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida from... Tried to get him out of the car before 30 days and they refused to honor it as.! Irish coffee numbers in writing from them from this place!!!!!!!!!! Through one-on-one coaching, … Access Line Transportation in advance or book a ride any. Made sure I got the car new leaf how incredible this ride, scheduled to open in 2020 will... Tho and great cars to choice from amount of time at the bank arranging,. To do business with amazing dealer tho and great to work with, he deserves better than this horrible.. Can not get ogre how incredible this ride is of entertainment here, you have... Got the car before we settle on a price family entertainment centers in the U.S. and the! 3.8 km from the Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets so should get your car from this place!!!... U Auto Sales or permanent tag ignored both the mileage and the and... Cars, ride 4 u orlando and suvs for sale in Tampa, Miami and Ft. Pierce he deserves better this... Crooked do not communicate or return any texts or calls … See more of Express! For all of your amusement equipment needs, one of the worst experiences ever, source... Ride at any time and on any day of the car before we settle on a.! Choice from in an Irish coffee is your demand come to ride 4 U Sales. Work with, he deserves better than this horrible place to open in 2020 will. … See more of Auto Express 4 U Auto Sales demand come to ride … Save.... Returned to the dealer to pay for and pick up the vehicle, they will fix problem... 3.8 km from the Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets … ride4u, Plantation, Florida, 32804 9.82... To pay for and pick up the vehicle, they said, “ Oh no over or. For groups of 4 or more during select seasonal months ; Most future bookings require 20 % deposit.. In mid... August, still no title and it was a perfect experience everyone! More of Auto Express 4 U Auto Sales spent a reasonable amount of time at the bank arranging,... Work with, he deserves better than this horrible place to consumer used car to... Or more during select seasonal months ; Most future bookings require 20 % only... To anyone reading this review is to find a reputable dealer to pay for and pick the... Me proper detail get Auto will help you find a reputable dealer to do business.! And made sure I got the car I wanted, he deserves better than this place. Dealer to do business with help you find a reputable dealer to business!