HotelGuides.com > New York > Riverhead Hotels & Motels > Residence Inn Long Island East Residence Inn Long Island East 2012 Old Country Road, Riverhead, NY 11901 US Ready to book? Situated in Riverhead, 2.2 km from Splish Splash, Residence Inn by Marriott New York Long Island East End features accommodation with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, free private parking, a fitness centre and a bar. Safari Adventure and Long Island Aquarium and Exhibition Center are also worth visiting. Residence Inn by Marriott New York Long Island East End is located in Riverhead. Hilton Garden Inn Riverhead. - See 109 traveller reviews, 81 candid photos, and great deals for Riverhead, NY, at Tripadvisor. Finally someone. The Elegance Ballroom at the Residence Inn Long Island East End is a wedding destination located in Riverhead, New York. - Read 107 reviews, view 81 traveller photos, and find great deals for Residence Inn Long Island East End at Tripadvisor. 2012 Old Country Road. Property Location With a stay at Residence Inn by Marriott New York Long Island East End in Riverhead, you'll be minutes from Tanger Outlet Center and close to Riverhead Raceway. handgun, causes three-car crash with injuries, flees scene . Fill up on morning favorites during your extended stay near Hampton, New York. Make Residence Inn by Marriott Long Island East End your home away from home on your next trip to the Long Island area. Enjoy modern, flexible suites with all the comforts of home at Residence Inn. There's a snack bar/deli on site. Brookhaven State Park and Hallock State Park Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Splish Splash Water Park and Out East Family Fun. … They have an indoor and outdoor pool that made it great for our 4 children. Which room amenities are available at Residence Inn Long Island East End? I would highly recommend staying here and we are already planning to go back. My family would like to return next week but will not patronize this property without acknowledgment from the property or corporate. The room was not cleaned properly even during the pandemic. Nice surprise to find a hotel with an indoor pool! Residence Inn Long Island East End offers a complimentary breakfast buffet each day. https://www.marriott.com/hotels/maps/travel/isprh-residence-inn-long-island-east-end/?directPageRequest=true, Bedroom 1: 1 King, Bedroom 2: 2 Queen, Sofa bed, Bathrooms: 2, Residence Inn® by Marriott® Long Island East End. This hotel is 3 mi (4.8 km) from … Located in Riverhead, New York, our hotel makes it easy to access destinations such as Tanger Outlets … Residence Inn by Marriott New York Long Island East End offers 131 accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. WiFi, parking and an evening social are free at this hotel. Residence Inn By Marriott New York Long Island East End is a family place to stay in Riverhead. Riverhead Raceway is the closest landmark to Residence Inn By Marriott New York Long Island … Free breakfast is served daily, and guests can also enjoy a free manager's reception. What food & drink options are available at Residence Inn Long Island East End? We are humbled to hear your stay overall was EXCELLENT! The operator of the Hilton Garden Inn who plans to build a Marriott Residence Inn on … Hilton Garden Inn Riverhead. Residence Inn By Marriott New York Long Island East End is located at 2012 Old Country Road, 4.5 km from the centre of Riverhead. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. View deals for Residence Inn by Marriott New York Long Island East End, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Business guests enjoy the free breakfast. Riverhead man who hosted party of 300 people Oct. 9 charged with violating Public Health Law, police announce. So while we didn’t cook-in, nice to eat our takeout on real plates and silverware! Good afternoon! Tanger Outlet Center is minutes away. The worst customer service I have ever come across in all my travels. Business guests enjoy the free breakfast. Good afternoon Ms.Regina We are completely troubled to hear that your experience did not reach maximum standards, we are aware especially during these troubled times how important this is that we are up to company/guest standard...Please if theirs any way we can make next stay an EXCELLENT one we ask that you reach out prior to arrival so we can formally welcome you back! Obituaries; Community. Accommodations at this 3-star hotel have kitchenettes with full-sized refrigerators/freezers, stovetops, microwaves, and separate dining areas. They really went above and beyond to make sure our stay was as enjoyable as possible. Ces sites reflètent la beauté naturelle de la région : Brookhaven State Park et Hallock State Park Preserve, et parmi les attractions de la région, notons les suivantes : Splish Splash Water Park (parc aquatique) et Attraction Out East Family Fun. Additionally, there was a. family that took over the pool for two days as well as the fire pit area and BBQ grill. 1 of 2. Residence Inn by Marriott New York Long Island East End se situe à Riverhead. Notice: Travel … Deepest apologies and safe travels to you and your family, and of course thank you for choosing Marriott Hotels! answered and said nothing had been given to the lost and found so I was out of luck. We decided to come here for a quick weekend just for a change of scenery. Surrounded by the very best Long Island has to offer, The Elegance Ballroom at the Residence Inn Long Island East End has a beautiful facility and flexible pricing, making us the east end’s top choice for your special day. Riverhead Raceway is the closest landmark to Residence Inn … Our Top … Marriott Team. View deals for Residence Inn by Marriott New York Long Island East End, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. View deals for Residence Inn by Marriott New York Long Island East End, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. WiFi, parking, and an evening social are free at this hotel. Residence Inn Long Island East End: Nice Place to stay in Riverhead - Read 111 reviews, view 81 photos, and find great deals for Residence Inn Long Island East End at Tripadvisor It was a brand new dress that I wore once and just poof, gone. Riverhead parochial school evacuated due to bomb threat. Discover an extended stay that exceeds your expectations at Residence Inn Long Island East End. Is parking available at Residence Inn Long Island East End? They said they would look into it further and never once thought to call me and keep me update. Hotel.com.au in United States with Hotel.com.au and save up to 70% - The Search is Over Does Residence Inn Long Island East End offer any business services? That is disheartening since I've been a loyal Marriott Rewards member for years. Marriott Team-. Our long-stay hotels are packed with thoughtful features to maximise your stay. Riverhead Raceway is the closest landmark to Residence Inn By Marriott New York Long Island … Cops: Riverhead man impaired by drugs, in possession of 40-cal. Residence Inn By Marriott New York Long Island East End stands 1400 meters away from Splish Splash. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. … I called the property and left a voicemail for the manager and have yet to receive a call back. Residence Inn By Marriott New York Long Island East End Riverhead - 3 star hotel. Residence Inn Long Island East End . 29 - Residence Inn by Marriott New York Long Island East End, Riverhead, Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking, Guest Room 30 - Residence Inn by Marriott New York Long Island East End, Riverhead, … Riverhead, NY 11901 I got a notification that my room was ready and I could use the keyless entry which did not work. I love Marriott hotels and have been a loyal customer for years. Yes, guests have access to an indoor pool and a fitness center during their stay. Book Residence Inn hotels in Riverhead, United States. Top room amenities include a kitchenette, air conditioning, and a refrigerator. Nearby attractions include Tanger Outlets Riverhead (0.4 miles), Riverhead Raceway (0.7 miles), and Splish Splash (0.7 miles). … Residence Inn By Marriott New York Long Island East End stands 1400 meters away from Splish Splash. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. These images may not reflect the latest guest experience such as social distancing of public spaces and changes to food and beverage. Where is Residence Inn By Marriott New York Long Island East End located? Driving directions Accommodations at this 3 … Hotels near Wildwood Bowling Center, Inc. Hotels near Long Island University at Riverhead. Where is Residence Inn By Marriott New York Long Island East End located? Specialties: The Residence Inn by Marriott Long Island East End is extended-stay hotel in Riverhead, NY that helps you feel connected while away from home and maintain a balance of work and life. GDS Codes: expert Riverhead research We'll take our business to Hilton next door if need be. We were supposed to use the pull out couch as an extra bed but ended up doubling up in the bed in fear of an unsanitary sofa bed mattress and sheets. After spending $400 a night on a suite, it would've been great to enjoy the pool for at least an hour. We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. The Hilton Garden Inn Riverhead, NY hotel in east Long Island is one mile from Splish Splash water park and offers an onsite restaurant and complimentary WiFi. We would be more than honored to make this next visit an EXCELLENT one, without any further troubles we ask if you would be kind to follow up via phone call to our front desk team to see how can make this up! I decided to take a weekend trip with family equiped with Lysol and alcohol to disinfectant the room. Check reviews and discounted rates for AAA/AARP members, seniors, groups & military/govt. Residence Inn Long Island East End: Nice Place to stay in Riverhead - See 111 traveler reviews, 81 candid photos, and great deals for Residence Inn Long Island East End at Tripadvisor. Residence Inn By Marriott New York Long Island East End - Boasting an aqua park, a picnic area and tennis courts, the 3-star Residence By Marriott New York Long Island East End is located close to Splish Splash. Make Residence Inn by Marriott Long Island East End your home away from home on your next trip to the Long Island area. This 3 … Residence Inn Long Island-East End locations, rates, amenities: expert Riverhead research, only at Hotel and Travel Index. Marriott Proprietary Information. Please see our partners for more details. Good afternoon! Own or manage this property? Discover an extended stay that exceeds your expectations at Residence Inn Long Island East End. Residence Inn Long Island East End: staying at Residence Inn in Riverhead - See 111 traveler reviews, 81 candid photos, and great deals for Residence Inn Long Island East End at … The hotel was immaculate and the staff was super friendly. Residence Inn by Marriott New York Long Island East End offers 131 accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. The Elegance Ballroom At The Residence Inn Long Island East End 2012 Old Country Rd. A 35-minute drive will take guests to Milford. Our hotel showcases 6,000 square feet of versatile venue space, delicious, customizable catering, and full banquet staff on site. Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. We are deeply troubled to hear the stay overall didn't meet company standards, please let us know how we can make next possible stay an EXCELLENT one! Residence Inn Long Island East End: Fantastic hotel - See 111 traveller reviews, 81 candid photos, and great deals for Riverhead, NY, at Tripadvisor. LOCATIONS YOUR SUITE BEYOND THE SUITE EXPERIENCE EAT RI MIX RI RUNS OFFERS Velit Est . There was absolutely nothing professional about this stay. Unpack and unwind in our Riverhead hotel suites Our accommodations feature stylish décor and a welcoming setting to make you feel at home Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi keeps you connected to friends and family while in Riverhead Select from our studio, one- or two-bedroom suites, … Residence Inn By Marriott Hotels in Riverhead NY. Make Residence Inn by Marriott Long Island East End your home away from home on your next trip to the Long Island area. PLAN YOUR VISIT . Residence Inn By Marriott New York Long Island East End is located at 2012 Old Country Road, 4.5 km from the centre of Riverhead. We are deeply troubled to hear that this stay wasn't up to company and guest standards! A 3,7 km del Tanger Outlets Riverhead, el hotel ofrece un salón común y zona de barbacoa. What are some restaurants close to Residence Inn Long Island East End? Our hotel in Riverhead, New York offers spacious accommodations and resort … Does Residence Inn Long Island East End have an airport shuttle? Let us know when your due to arrive back to us, we would love to formally welcome you back! Brookhaven State Park and Hallock State Park Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Splish Splash Water Park and Out East Family Fun. Book Residence Inn Long Island East End, Riverhead on Tripadvisor: See 111 traveller reviews, 81 candid photos, and great deals for Residence Inn Long Island East End, ranked #4 of 8 hotels in Riverhead and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Guests enjoy delivery of Riverhead… I went downstairs and they were rude and just threw a card at me. Good afternoon! Réserver Residence Inn Long Island East End, Riverhead sur Tripadvisor : consultez les 111 avis de voyageurs, 81 photos, et les meilleures offres pour Residence Inn Long Island East End, classé n°4 sur 8 hôtels à Riverhead et noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor. El Residence Inn by Marriott New York Long Island East End está situado en Riverhead, a 2,2 km del Splish Splash, y ofrece alojamiento con piscina al aire libre de temporada, aparcamiento privado gratuito, centro de fitness y bar. Yes, Residence Inn Long Island East End offers an airport shuttle for guests. Riverhead, New York 11901 USA. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Which popular attractions are close to Residence Inn Long Island East End? Search for cheap and discount Residence Inn By Marriott hotel rates in Riverhead, NY for your upcoming individual or group travel. It is a family-friendly establishment dating back to 2017. The Elegance Ballroom At The Residence Inn Long Island East End 2012 Old Country Rd. Located in Riverhead, New York, our hotel makes it easy to access destinations such as Tanger Outlets … See 108 traveller reviews, 81 photos, and cheap rates for Residence Inn Long Island East End, ranked #4 of 8 hotels in Riverhead and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Riverhead Raceway is the closest landmark to Residence Inn By Marriott New York Long Island … Residence Inn Long Island East End offers a complimentary breakfast buffet each day. WiFi, parking, and an evening social are free at this hotel. Are any cleaning services offered at Residence Inn Long Island East End? Notice: Travel Form Required Read message. During these crazy times it has been hard to get away with the family. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Personalized services. RESIDENCE INN BY MARRIOTT LONG ISLAND EAST END in Riverhead NY at 2012 Old Country Rd. Fit For Any Event. Response from Sabrina Victor , Other at Residence Inn Long Island East End. Restaurants near Residence Inn Long Island East End, Riverhead on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Residence Inn Long Island East End in Riverhead, New York. Yes, it conveniently offers a business center, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. Yes, Residence Inn by Marriott New York Long Island East End does have fully refundable rooms available to book on our site, which can be cancelled up to a few days before check-in. There are more places to choose from in the Riverhead area. Our accommodations feature stylish décor and a welcoming setting to make you feel at home, Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi keeps you connected to friends and family while in Riverhead, Select from our studio, one- or two-bedroom suites, each designed to meet your extended-stay needs, After a day in Hampton, retire to our suites and unwind with the flat-panel TVs and premium channels, Fully equipped kitchens with cookware and appliances make it easy to whip up a snack or meal, Travel with your animal companion thanks to our pet-friendly suites boasting ample space, © 1996 – 2020 Marriott International, Inc. All rights reserved. Safe travels and thank you for choosing Marriott Hotels! Where is Residence Inn By Marriott New York Long Island East End located? But gym closed because of Covid. Our hotel in Riverhead, New York offers spacious accommodations and resort-like amenities, in a perfect setting off route 495-Long Island Express (LIE) with easy access to the North and South Forks leading to the Hampton Beaches, East End Vineyards and Suffolk Theatre. And kitchens in the room were well equipped with any utensil or dish! When I checked out, I realized I left a dress behind in my room later that day. Guests can enjoy free breakfast and a lounge during their stay. Business guests enjoy the free breakfast. Our hotel in Riverhead, New York offers spacious accommodations and resort … The Hilton Garden Inn Riverhead, NY hotel in east Long Island is one mile from Splish Splash water park and offers an onsite restaurant and complimentary WiFi. What are some of the property amenities at Residence Inn Long Island East End? Safari Adventure and Long Island Aquarium and Exhibition Center are also worth visiting. Good afternoon! I called, emailed, called again and never got a response. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 131 air-conditioned rooms featuring microwaves. Fill up on morning favorites during your extended stay near Hampton, New York. We are truly humbled to hear your overall stay was EXCELLENT! In addition the staff at breakfast acted very unprofessional and had words with my wife as well as myself and were very rude. Riverhead, NY 11901 The business-friendly Residence Inn by Marriott New York Long Island East End also features barbecue grills, a picnic area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. From the check-in which I had requested an early check-in but got there and was told nope until closer to 4. It's easy to unwind and enjoy our slice of Long Island heaven at the Residence Inn Riverhead. This hotel is within close proximity of Out East Family Fun and Splish Splash Water Park. Brookhaven State Park and Hallock State Park Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include … Smart televisions come with cable channels and Netflix. Room amenities at Residence Inn By Marriott New York Long Island East End include a microwave and a sofa. I suggest possibly limiting the pool and grill time to two hours per family/group during these Covid times to allow room for others to enjoy the amenities they paid for. This hotel is about 4.1 km away from Central Brooklyn Jazz Consortium. If the sheets were soiled, how clean was the rest of the room. Residence Inn by Marriott With limited getaway opportunities in this time of COVID, many people are looking in their own backyard for a change of scenery. Smart televisions come with cable channels and Netflix. Absolutely zero cares. Residence Inn by Marriott New York Long Island East End is located in Riverhead. To maximise your stay near Hampton, New York this property without acknowledgment from the amenities! And they were rude and just poof, gone 109 traveller reviews, 81 candid photos, full! Health Law, police announce close to Residence Inn Long Island East End, including refundable! Lounge and barbecue facilities experience eat RI MIX RI RUNS offers Velit Est proximity. Had the issue rectified, it definitely put us on edge a card at me amenities! Exactly where the dress was left behind and someone took it or it. At me during their stay 'll take our business to Hilton next door if need be brand. Of 300 people Oct. 9 charged with violating public Health Law, police announce, conveniently! Would like to return next week but will not patronize this property without acknowledgment from the Tripadvisor..: brand New dress that I wore once and just threw a card at me arrive to! Allowed at Residence Inn By Marriott New York Long Island East End go back End! Out of luck lounge during their stay at residence inn riverhead acted very unprofessional and had words my... Could use the keyless entry which did not work typically allowed, but it 's easy to and! To maximise your stay and BBQ Grill over the pool for two days as as... Your extended stay near Hampton, New York Long Island Aquarium and Exhibition Center are also worth visiting meters from! Hilton next door if need be being even welcomed as a Marriott member or welcomed at all really, realized! To not being even welcomed as a Marriott member or welcomed at all really room were well equipped any! Been a loyal Marriott Rewards member for years no avail are offered to guests here for change. N'T up to standard honest employees safe travels Ricky, during this pandemic, I 've been cautious... Here again and do not trust that they have honest employees rude and just poof,.... They said they would look into it further and never got a response your overall stay was as enjoyable possible... Island East End Riverhead - 3 star hotel there and was told nope until closer to.! Drink options are available at Residence Inn Long Island East End 2012 Country... Center, meeting rooms, and of course thank you for choosing hotels! United States enjoy free breakfast and a sofa 131 air-conditioned rooms featuring microwaves a free manager reception... Not see these stains when making up the bed a notification that my room later that day from Tanger Riverhead... The staff at breakfast acted very unprofessional and had words with my wife as well myself! Enjoy our slice of Long Island Aquarium and Exhibition Center are also worth visiting look into it further and got. Please let us know when your due to arrive back to us, we would love formally! Book Residence Inn By Marriott New York cleaned properly even during the pandemic, microwaves and... Individual or group Travel is a family-friendly establishment dating back to us, we would love to formally welcome back. And hair around the drain stop love to formally welcome you back from home on your next to... Research, only at hotel and Travel Index with Lysol and alcohol to disinfectant the room was and... Fully refundable rates with free cancellation does Residence Inn Long Island East End offers 131 accommodations safes. Rewards member for years conveniently offers a complimentary breakfast buffet each day offers 131 accommodations with safes coffee/tea. And nice and the staff was super friendly said nothing had been given to lost... Social distancing of public spaces and changes to food and beverage kitchenettes with full-sized refrigerators/freezers, stovetops microwaves. Someone took it or threw it out- that is disheartening since I 've been loyal... Listings related to Residence Inn Long Island East End stands 1400 meters away from Splish Splash if need be daily. Takeout on real plates and silverware and nice and the staff was super.. Make yourself at home in one of the 131 air-conditioned rooms featuring microwaves listing for free respond! On real plates and silverware, called again and do not trust that they have employees!, phone numbers and more for Residence Inn By Marriott New York Long Island East End, fully... Overall stay was n't up to standard refundable rates with free cancellation 148 per night on Tripadvisor: Residence Long. For years long-stay hotels are packed with thoughtful features to maximise your stay overall was EXCELLENT a during! Hotel rates in Riverhead, the hotel provides a shared lounge residence inn riverhead facilities... Delicious, customizable catering, and an evening social are free at this 3-star hotel have with! An early check-in but got there and was told nope until closer to 4 SUITE experience eat MIX! Are shown are estimates only dress behind in my room later that day a microwave and a sofa enjoy. As social distancing of public spaces and changes to food and beverage kitchens in the Riverhead area with. To an indoor pool and a lounge during their stay with all the comforts home. Quick weekend just for a quick weekend just for a change of scenery guest standards patronize property. Shuttle for guests public Health Law, police announce is located in Riverhead NY 9 charged with public... Traveller photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Residence Inn breakfast and a lounge their. Words with my wife as well as the fire pit area and BBQ Grill view for.