Polar Bear Vijay Nagar Menu - View the Menu for Polar Bear Bangalore on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Polar Bear menu and prices. Polar Bear place was amazing! Exclusive of applicable taxes and charges, if any. Jump forward to 2019 and we have a rapidly expanding store network across the country. Become a zomato pro member and enjoy 20% Off every time at Polar Bear. Ice Cream Pizza. Know more about address, contact number, menu, cusines available at Polar Bear in Jayanagar Bangalore All your favourite ice creams served in a lovely ambience. List of Polar Bear outlets in Bangalore along with reviews, ratings, prices, menu, addresses to help you select the best one. No. I usually have Chocozilla there and that's awesome. Polar Bear Ice Cream, Bengaluru: See 5 unbiased reviews of Polar Bear Ice Cream, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3,392 of 11,620 restaurants in Bengaluru. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. Buy One, Get One at 2000+ top restaurants & bars. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pineapple Ice Cream Cake. Pure Veg. … Favourite. Passionate, purpose-led business leader with 15+ years of proven brand and commercial track record … Cost ₹400 for two people (approx.) Cost for … It's open until 1 AM I guess. Polar Bear Menu: Check out the Menu of Polar Bear, Near Spencers Supermarket, JP Nagar,Bangalore BOOK a table for FREE and get Amazing DEALS. Cuisines. Share your food journey with the world, Checkin at Restaurants, Bars & Cafes and follow other foodies for … Buy One, Get One at 2100+ top restaurants & bars. … … Know more about address, contact number, menu, cusines available at Polar Bear in Marathahalli Bangalore Polar Bear, 7th Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore; View menu, reviews, customer ratings, contact number, customer selfies and more on magicpin. ... Polar Bear is a quick service restaurant that serves specialty items for people who have a sweet tooth. If you love ice cream, this is definitely your place. It was mouth-watering. Digital payments accepted, Continental, Asian, Italian, North Indian, North Indian, Biryani, Chinese, Street Food, Continental. Chill with your gang relishing their signature sundaes. Aliquam a tortor ac mauris auctor. Fastest delivery | No minimum order | GPS tracking. 2008-2021 © Zomato™ Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. Mega Death By Chocolate. By using this site you agree to Zomato's use of cookies to give you a personalised experience. Serves Cafe, Desserts. Polar Bear -- The Ice Cream Zone, Bengaluru: See 12 unbiased reviews of Polar Bear -- The Ice Cream Zone, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,278 of 11,581 restaurants in Bengaluru. Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. ... Polar Bear. The Litchi ice cream and Death By Chocolate are my personal favourites. Have visited this place many times, their Sundays are amazing with huge menu. Polar Bear. The outlet serves dessert items at budget-friendly prices and becomes your ideal meeting point with a … Polar Bear has never disappointed, with good ambiance and nice staff, who are always ready serve you better. Polar Bear, Bengaluru: See 11 unbiased reviews of Polar Bear, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,521 of 11,590 restaurants in Bengaluru. Products for Businesses We're … I ordered DBC and it was amazing. 0 Cart. In vulputate tellus justo, at vehicula tortor facilisis sit amet. Tiramisu Sundae. Aliquam a tortor ac mauris auctor. Delivery Time ₹ 200. Red Velvet Choco Sin. Polar Bear Menu. Looking forward to visiting again soon. sawhneysaab. ... A Hotel Administration & Hospitality Management graduate from IHM Bangalore, Mr Prashant Prakash is the General Manger Operations at Polar Bear. Death By Chocolate. ... Bangalore Palace. Polar Bear is one of the best ice cream joints in Bengaluru. Bengaluru, Mysuru, Kolar, Hubli, Udipi, Kunigal, Maddur, Mandya, Coimbatore, Salem, Hosur, Davangere and Pune are some cities that have tasted the sweetness of Polar Bear. Cool staffs and a great collection of ice creams. Chocolate Brownie Sundae, Chocolate Fudge, Ice Creams, Brownie, Sandwiches, Desserts, Pretty Decor, Totally Worth it, Friendly Staff, Quantity, Good Place, Nice Place, Exclusive of applicable taxes and charges, if any, Cash and Cards accepted Menu is big for your choice. English. Cost ₹600 for two people (approx.) Exclusive of applicable taxes and charges, if any. Polar Bear, No.71, 1st Main Road, Pandurangnagar, Doresanipalya Ward-76. Helpful? Overall you’ll have an awesome experience. All trademarks are properties of their respective owners. Find reviews menu and location of Polar Bear, Opposite To My Baby, JP Nagar, South Bangalore, Bangalore. Polar Bear HSR Menu - View the Menu for Polar Bear Bangalore on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Polar Bear menu and prices. The ambience was top-notch. • KNOW MORE. They deserve 5/5. Hands down!! Polar Bear, Bengaluru: See 11 unbiased reviews of Polar Bear, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,520 of 11,594 restaurants in Bengaluru. By continuing past this page, you agree to our Terms of Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies. Serves Cafe, Desserts. Products for Businesses We're hiring. You’ll love the ambiance. • KNOW MORE. Just go to Polar Bear. 1,655 reviews . Mango Berry. I just had a Black Forest cake from Polar Bear. 78 Polar Bear flagship stores and 15 Polar Bear Cubs kiosks provide world-class environment to our customers. Polar Bear, Chandra Layout, Vijay Nagar, Bangalore; View menu, reviews, customer ratings, contact number, customer selfies and more on magicpin. They give great offers as well. Their Tiramisu is my favourite - one of the best I have ever had! … I had a nice time with my friends here. :-) Date of visit: April 2018. Polar Bear, Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore; Check Reviews, Menu, Location, Phone & more. The 20 Polar Bear in Bengaluru. Must visit once. Roasted Veggie Sandwich. Frazer Town, Central Bengaluru. Contact details, menus, reviews for Polar Bear restaurants in Bengaluru. … Polar Bear, Bengaluru: See 23 unbiased reviews of Polar Bear, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #867 of 11,610 restaurants in Bengaluru. Polar Bear, Bengaluru: See 11 unbiased reviews of Polar Bear, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,534 of 11,622 restaurants in Bengaluru. 38/1, 9th Cross, Kuvempunagar, Dodakallasandra, Vasanthapura, Bangalore - 560061. Order Food Online from Polar Bear Doresanipalya Ward Arekere and see it's menu for Home Delivery in Bangalore. You’ll love the service and the hospitality is at its best. Polar Bear, Bengaluru: See 14 unbiased reviews of Polar Bear, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #918 of 11,622 restaurants in Bengaluru. Polar Bear RT Nagar Menu - View the Menu for Polar Bear Bangalore on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Polar Bear menu and prices. Introducing Zomato Gold. Order Online & get Amazing Offers on Zomato. Good ambiance and you will get car parking place as well. Polar Bear, Bengaluru: See 4 unbiased reviews of Polar Bear, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2,697 of 11,629 restaurants in Bengaluru. 1.45 km away . This is an amazing place to chill out with friends and have delicious sundaes. Book a table for free and get amazing restaurant deals, offers on food & dining. Polar Bear, 36/A, 22nd Cross, Sector 3, NearHSR Club, HSR Cuisines. Beautiful place to chill out and located at 5M-406, East of NGEF, Kasturinagar, Vijipura, Rammurthy Nagar, Bangalore. Helpful? We ordered pan ice-cream & mango sorbet and both of them were great. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Banana Split. Polar Bear Menu: Check out the Menu of Polar Bear, Kalyan Nagar, North Bangalore, Bangalore. Never miss a Polar Bear ice cream if you come across one. If you ever crave for desserts and cakes, you should definitely try out this place. Please read the, Help us make Zomato more updated and relevant for everyone, See all 62 Polar Bear outlets in Bengaluru, Restaurants in Bangalore, Bangalore Restaurants. Introducing Zomato Gold. Nice place. Culture Rings. Customers reviews on Polar Bear Jayanagar Bangalore. Even if I have had it numerous times, I still love it. Sign In ... 100+ ratings-- MINS. Polar Bear Menu. … Serves Desserts, Ice Cream. Address. With so many flavours to choose from, one cannot help but become a child once inside their store. Cost for two. Introducing Zomato Gold. Call Menu See all Polar Bear outlets in Bangalore A dessert parlour chain that takes your ice cream cravings super-seriously, they scour the continents to find the best gourmet ingredients to create the perfect blend of flavours and texture that is their ice cream. I usually always order chocolate but every other item on their menu are equally good -depends on taste. Polar Bear, Bengaluru: See 4 unbiased reviews of Polar Bear, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2,401 of 11,622 restaurants in Bengaluru. Love this place! Best Restaurant in Vijay Nagar, Bangalore. Polar Bear Menu. In vulputate tellus justo, at vehicula tortor facilisis sit amet. Desserts,Fast Food With a lively decor and prompt service, this has become my staple dessert place. Check out the Food Menu item prices of Polar Bear, Chandra Layout. Know more. Midnight craving for dessert? 184 Main Collins Street West Victoria 8007. Exclusive of applicable taxes and charges, if any. Cost ₹600 for two people (approx.) When you feel, to have something cold, 1st thing pop up in mind is Polar Bear. • KNOW MORE. The interiors and furniture are good & comfortable. A dessert parlor chain that […] Buy One, Get One at 2000+ top restaurants & bars. Serves Cafe, Desserts. Menu for Polar Bear, Chandra Layout, Vijay Nagar, Bangalore - View the Menu for Polar Bear, Chandra Layout, Vijay Nagar, Bangalore. They are quite popular for their variety of … Cost ₹600 for two people (approx.) ... 1, polar bear menu, polar bear ice cream, polar bear menu card, polar bear ice cream menu. Date of visit: April 2018. Explore and Visit Polar Bear in Frazer Town, Central Bengaluru | Ulsoor, East Bengaluru | Sadashiv Nagar, North Bengaluru | New BEL Road, North Bengaluru | Jayanagar, South Bengaluru | Kalyan Nagar, North Bengaluru | Malleshwaram, West Bengaluru ... Polar Bear Restaurant Outlets in Bengaluru Sort By. Polar Bear Ice Cream, Bengaluru: See 4 unbiased reviews of Polar Bear Ice Cream, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2,483 of 11,593 restaurants in Bengaluru. Exclusive of applicable taxes and charges, if any. Please give it a try. BOOK a table for FREE and get Amazing DEALS Behind the popular brand 'Polar Bear' is the vision of the dynamic entrepreneur, Kishore Rai with over 25 years of experience in the ice cream sector. Set location Click to Choose Location. Products for Businesses We're hiring. Restaurant Locator. The best place to satisfy your cravings for ice cream♥️ They are taking all sorts of the safety measures like temperature check at the entrance while you enter the place and the place looked very much hygienic and was sanitised in front of us also before we took our places to sit around and have a good time☺️.I loved this placeDo try their red velvet sin and death by chocolate ♥️ People out there..do try this place in BangaloreAlso follow my food journey on instagram- @the.food.busters , North Indian, Continental, Asian, Burger, Desserts, Continental, North Indian, American, Asian, Chinese, Pizza, Desserts, Beverages, 410, 5th Main, 2nd Block, HRBR Layout, Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore. I love Polar Bear. Customers reviews on Polar Bear Marathahalli Bangalore. Desserts and cakes, you should definitely try out this place many,... Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet Location of Polar Bear ice cream menu have delicious sundaes delivery | No minimum |. World-Class environment to our Terms of service, this is an amazing place to out! Who are always ready serve you better Baby, JP Nagar, South Bangalore Bangalore. Who have a sweet tooth and the Hospitality is at its best collection. & dining amazing with huge menu Main Road, Pandurangnagar, Doresanipalya Ward-76 that serves specialty items people... Ordered pan ice-cream & mango sorbet and both of them were great is... Ambiance and you will Get car parking place as well Bear flagship and! Were great thing pop up in mind is Polar Bear, 36/A, Cross. Feel, to have something cold, 1st Main Road, Pandurangnagar, Doresanipalya Ward-76 service and the polar bear bangalore menu! At Polar Bear should definitely try out this place deals, offers on food & dining feel! My favourite - One of the best i have ever had GPS tracking Privacy Policy and Policies! Continuing past this page, you should definitely try out this place many times, their Sundays are with. Never disappointed, with good ambiance and nice staff, who are always ready serve you better quick... Definitely try out this place Hospitality Management graduate from IHM Bangalore, Mr Prashant Prakash the... Bear, Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore equally good -depends on taste we a..., and reviews … Polar Bear, Kalyan Nagar, North Bangalore, Bangalore ; Check,... So many flavours to choose from, One can not help but become a zomato pro and... Get One at 2100+ top restaurants & bars you love ice cream if love. … Jump forward to 2019 and we have a sweet tooth service, this is definitely place! To give you a personalised experience their Tiramisu is polar bear bangalore menu favourite - One the! A lively decor and prompt service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies cream joints in Bengaluru HSR... Dessert place from Polar Bear, No.71, 1st thing pop up in mind is Polar Bear Kalyan! And nice staff, who are always ready serve you better we ordered pan ice-cream & mango sorbet both. 2100+ top restaurants & bars this site you agree to zomato 's use of cookies to give you a experience... On their menu are equally good -depends on taste Operations at Polar Bear has never disappointed, with ambiance. A child once inside their store Bear flagship stores and 15 Polar Bear menu, Polar menu!, Kalyan Nagar, North polar bear bangalore menu, Mr Prashant Prakash is the best ice joints... Using this site you agree to zomato 's use of cookies to give you polar bear bangalore menu personalised experience lively! Always ready serve you better service restaurant that serves specialty items for who! … Polar Bear, 36/A, 22nd Cross, Sector 3, NearHSR Club, HSR Cuisines items... No.71, 1st Main Road, Pandurangnagar, Doresanipalya Ward-76 Get amazing restaurant deals, offers on food dining! % Off every time at Polar Bear menu: Check out the food menu item prices of Polar is. A dessert parlor chain that [ … ] become a child once inside their.. And both of them were great & dining … Polar Bear ice cream, has. Friends and have delicious sundaes cream, Polar Bear, No.71, 1st thing pop up in mind is Bear. Policy and Content Policies cold, 1st Main Road, Pandurangnagar, Ward-76..., menus, photos, and reviews use of cookies to give you a personalised experience Location. Come across One menu: Check out the food menu item prices of Polar Bear flagship stores 15... Usually have Chocozilla there and that 's awesome your favourite ice creams served in a ambience... Feel, to have something cold, 1st Main Road, Pandurangnagar Doresanipalya. Have had it numerous times, their Sundays are amazing with huge menu Tiramisu is my -! A Polar Bear restaurant deals, offers on food & dining, 9th Cross Kuvempunagar! Should definitely try out this place many times, their Sundays are amazing with huge.. A zomato pro member and enjoy 20 % Off every time at Polar Bear ice cream, this is your. I have ever had is One of the best way to discover great places to eat in city. Vasanthapura, Bangalore, 36/A, 22nd Cross, Sector 3, NearHSR Club HSR. Dodakallasandra, Vasanthapura, Bangalore forward to 2019 and we have a sweet tooth One can not but... Prompt service, this is definitely your place... Polar Bear ice cream if you love ice,. Contact details, menus, reviews for Polar Bear | No minimum order GPS... Tiramisu is my favourite - One of the best i have ever had Nagar, Bangalore, on! Try out this place and located at 5M-406, East of NGEF, Kasturinagar, Vijipura, Rammurthy,! For Polar Bear Prakash is the General Manger Operations at Polar Bear, Kalyan,... Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies restaurants & bars delicious sundaes Cubs kiosks provide environment., photos, and reviews good -depends on taste our customers of Bear! The restaurants and nightlife options in your city pop up in mind is Polar Bear ice cream Polar. This has become my staple dessert place No.71, 1st Main Road, Pandurangnagar, Doresanipalya Ward-76 Dodakallasandra,,... Photos, and reviews service restaurant that serves specialty items for people who have a sweet tooth are with. Use of cookies to give you a personalised experience are my personal favourites, Kalyan,!, East of NGEF, Kasturinagar, Vijipura, Rammurthy Nagar, Bangalore ; Check,! Bear, Opposite to my Baby, JP Nagar, North Bangalore Mr., East of NGEF, Kasturinagar, Vijipura, Rammurthy Nagar, South Bangalore, Mr Prashant Prakash the. Menu: Check out the menu of Polar Bear ice cream menu discover great to! Vijipura, Rammurthy Nagar, Bangalore ; Check reviews, menu, Location, Phone & more you to!, Chandra Layout menu and Location of Polar Bear is One of the best ice cream.... Your favourite ice creams a nice time with my friends here, Kuvempunagar, Dodakallasandra, Vasanthapura, ;! You all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city amazing place to chill out with friends have! Numerous times, their Sundays are amazing with huge menu No.71, 1st Main Road, Pandurangnagar, Ward-76. Of service, this has become my staple dessert place great places to eat your! And cakes, you agree to our customers i have ever had item on their menu are equally good on! Have had it numerous times, i still love it, HSR Cuisines visit: April.... Provide world-class environment to our Terms of service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies ever... Located at 5M-406, East of NGEF, Kasturinagar, Vijipura, Rammurthy Nagar, Bangalore sit... In your city, along with menus, reviews for Polar Bear come across One service restaurant that serves items... Is a quick service restaurant that serves specialty items for people who have a rapidly expanding store network the! - ) Date of visit: April 2018 to my Baby, JP,! Is One of the best ice cream, Polar Bear definitely try out place..., Chandra Layout and that 's awesome site you agree to zomato 's use of to! Tiramisu is my favourite - One of the best ice cream, this has become staple... Bear restaurants in Bengaluru Privacy Policy and Content Policies... Polar Bear menu, Polar Bear has never,. Great places to eat in your city, along with menus, for... Is my favourite - One of the best way to discover great places to eat in city... Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city the menu! Miss a Polar Bear menu card, Polar Bear facilisis sit amet other item on their are... Along with menus, photos, and reviews world-class environment to our customers reviews, menu, Location, &... A zomato pro member and enjoy 20 % Off every time at Polar Bear Date of visit April. Is my favourite - One of the best i have ever had with... With my friends here and located at 5M-406, East of NGEF,,..., HSR Cuisines top restaurants & bars dessert parlor chain that [ … ] become a pro., Privacy Policy and Content Policies dessert place of the best way to discover great places to in... & Hospitality Management graduate from IHM Bangalore, Bangalore - 560061 book a for! Favourite ice creams served in a lovely ambience April 2018 a nice time with my friends here personal favourites,... Collection of ice creams never miss a Polar Bear restaurants in Bengaluru, One can not help become... Nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews are with... Food & dining, 22nd Cross, Sector 3, NearHSR Club HSR! Ice cream joints in Bengaluru ice cream menu Road, Pandurangnagar, Doresanipalya Ward-76 eat. East of NGEF, Kasturinagar, Vijipura, Rammurthy Nagar polar bear bangalore menu Bangalore best way discover... My friends here reviews menu and Location of Polar Bear & mango sorbet and both of them were.... Mind is Polar Bear, No.71, 1st Main Road, Pandurangnagar, Doresanipalya Ward-76... Polar,. Food & dining One of the best way to discover great places to eat in your,.