But it is mainly just built from a team that I had already built before I left dokkan. 1st ssj4 vegito (condition have more than … ► Evading normal attacks will also trigger counterattacks, ► SA Level can go up to 15, but only through Extreme Z-Awakening with special medals from the Extreme Z-Battle event; click on any of the medals for a detailed overview of the Extreme Z-Awakening, *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. I have Buutenks at 79% (this one is the best scenario of course), LR OG fusions both at 100%, Cell at 69%. Xeno Vegito wears Xeno Goku's style of clothing with the colors reversed, being a red outfit with a black top and a blue sash, and wears Xeno Vegeta's gloves and boots from his Dark Empire outfit. he have two form. Produktinformationen "Dragon Ball Heroes - SSJ4 Vegito:Xeno Figur / Ichibansho: Bandai" Aus Bandai's "Ichibansho"-Reihe kommt diese offiziell lizenzierte PVC Statue. Vegito Cards; Rank A PHY; Top Leader; Immense damage; Extreme Z-Awakening Cards; Azure Omnipotence Super Saiyan God SS Vegito. History Talk (0) Comments Share. LR STR Vegito Blue (Lead) UR TEQ SSJ4 Gogeta UR AGL Super Vegito UR INT Super Gogeta UR PHY Super Gotenks (For sealing) UR STR SSJ4 Goku Friend LR STR Vegito Blue LR Vegito is full hidden potential SA20 if it matters. Overview In this form, the Super Saiyan 4's body is filled to the brim with ki. History Talk (0) Comments Share. Super attacks against AGL Vegito are almost instant deaths. Gohan at this point was more powerful than I think anybody else, now in Buu. The normally reddish fur takes on a magenta hue, and the hair turns crimson red with dark shadows, similar in appearance to that of Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta. Reply. SA: Bigbang atk, dealt immense dmg and raise def for 3 turn. Teq Gogeta ssj 4 (2 x) Int Janemba. Powers: Kamehameha 10x Galick Gun 10x Spirit Cannon Big Bang Spirit Bomb(new) Final Kamehameha 100x Super Spirit Sword(new) Reply. Azure Omnipotence Super Saiyan God SS Vegito: Max Lv: SA Lv: Rarity: Type: Cost: ID: 120/140: 1/15: 48: 1933 17 Nov 2016 14 May 2020: 14 Apr 2017 25 Feb 2020: Super Class Ki +3 and HP, ATK & … Baby vegito vlack doesn't … - 1x LR AGL SSJ4 Goku - 1x LR STR SSJ4 Vegeta - 1x LR INT Vegito - 1x LR STR Vegito - 1x LR PHY Majin Buu - Many Free to Play LRs SA 20 at 97% *(Not rainbowed to accommodate for different play styles)-5138 Dragon Stones (Stones cannot be transferred to Android devices) - 313 Red Coins - Rank 511 - Story Mode Completed - Most EZA Events Farmed gracias al cossover con super dragon ball heroes tenemos este vegito super saiyan 4 xeno! 36. share. Reply . 50% chance of evading and countering enemy's Super Attack. Français; Edit. SSJ4 Vegito should be that broken lol. I mean, while its not a 170% Lead. View all Goku Blue and Vegeta Blue LR Vegito SSJ4 Xeno Transforming Gotenks (INT) Buutenks Buu (Good/Evil) (TEC) Goku and Vegeta (angel) Kefla Vegito LR (TEQ) Gogeta LR (PHY) Beerus (PHY) Majin Vegeta Goku SSJ2 (Angel) Fused C-13 Coora (STR) Bardock Future Gohan (INT) Piccolo SSB (kaioken) Goku (STR) Zamasu (AGL) Future trunks (TEC) Goku (namek saga) Gohan SSJ2 LR Cell LR Vegeta SSJ4 … View all Freeza final form (angel) Goku Blue and Vegeta Blue LR Vegito SSJ4 Xeno Transforming Gotenks (INT) Buu (Good/Evil) (TEC) Ultimate Gohan (TEC) Buutenks Goku and Vegeta (angel) Kefla Vegito LR (TEQ) Gogeta LR (PHY) Beerus (PHY) Majin Vegeta Goku SSJ2 (Angel) Fused C-13 Coora (STR) Bardock Future Gohan (INT) Piccolo SSB (kaioken) Goku (STR) Zamasu (AGL) Future trunks (TEC) Goku … 2 years ago. Vegito by comparison has a ton of value, which is why I'll end up focusing on it. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Transform. ► Tremendous power multiplier is 300%, *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Phy Cooler. Français; View source. Language (Beta) × български Català Čeština nuevo video de dragon ball dokkan battle! 2 years ago. level 2. DEF +50% at start of turn; great chance to launch up to 3 additional attacks, each of which has a chance to become a Super Attack; ATK +20% with each attack performed (up to 200%); High chance to evade enemy's Super Attack and counter with tremendous power. All the other Potara and Fusion units have orbs invested in them, but only PHY VB, PHY SSJ Vegito, SSJ4 Gogeta and INT Gogeta are at 55 percent in the HP system. Vegito Xeno. Unparalleled Saiyan Super Saiyan 4 Vegito. Powers: Kamehameha 10x Galick Gun 10x Spirit Cannon Big Bang Spirit Bomb(new) Final Kamehameha 100x Super Spirit Sword(new) Galick Gun Kamehameha Vegito SSJ4: (Kicks Baby Vegito Black in the balls) How about that? If Vegito, assuming that it speaks of Super Vegito, is at least equal to SSJ4 Goku, then as SSJ3, Vegito would be 8x stronger than SSJ4 Goku. XDDDD. ► 12 Ki Multiplier is 140% All-Piercing Fusion Power Super Saiyan 4 Vegito (Xeno) - Great hard-hitter - Great tank - Excellent linkset - Nobody fully benefits from his support and even fewer benefit from his first: S8: Limitless Combat Power Super Saiyan Vegeta - Decent jack-of-all-trades unit - Great linkset - Stacks DEF before he transforms into his Super Saiyan Blue state 12 Ki multiplier is 100% 18 Ki multiplier is 230% 'Greatly raises' is 50%; 'massively raises' is 100% 'Medium chance' is 30%; 'great chance' is 70% This makes sense to me because Vegito is increadibly powerful, enough so to overpower Super with Gohan absorbed in just his base form. ► Tremendous power multiplier is 300% For Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), a GameFAQs message board topic titled "TEQ Vegito / PHY Gotenks on Heroes? Vegito is the strongest character within the original Dragon Ball manga, and one of the most powerful characters in the entire series overall. 55% for Vegito, Buu, and SSJ4 Vegeta, 69% for both Blue Fusions, BlueBros, and PHY Gogeta, 79% for Gohan, SSJ4 Goku, and INT Vegito, 90% for GoBros, and 100% for Cell. This is gonna be lit. Diese Figurenart ist für Sammler ab 14 Jahren geeignet. Str Frieza/Cooler fusion Str Gotennk. Reply. SSJ4 Vegito artwork found on Twitter, background from LR Vegito, effect from TEQ MVP Android 17. Str SSJ Gotenks. if condition met Transform. WOLFBLADE111 Sep 24, 2019. - 1x LR AGL SSJ4 Goku - 1x LR STR SSJ4 Vegeta - 1x LR INT Vegito - 1x LR STR Vegito - 1x LR PHY Majin Buu - Many Free to Play LRs SA 20 at 97% *(Not rainbowed to accommodate for different play styles)-5138 Dragon Stones (Stones cannot be transferred to Android devices) - 313 Red Coins - Rank 511 - Story Mode Completed - Most EZA Events Farmed SSj3 Vegito would be way to powerful for SSj4 Gogeta This is the best argument and was exactly what I was thinking. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. I regret my rotation on Buu all i got was a Dupe for AGL Zamasu & PHY Broly, at least i got some good things in Gotenks banner but now i'm starting to miss those 110 stones i used on the Buu banner at least the heroes baner will be a GFSSR, most likely, like always so there's 1/6 chance of getting Vegito since there's only 6 new featured units unless they also … DBZ Characters; UR; Top Leader; Immense damage; Ki & Stat Boost Leaders; Rank A PHY; Immense damage -30; Category Leaders; Super PHY; Limitless Radiance Super Vegito. Find the cards, build your team, create a graph to see how they link - Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game @nro87 Dang, that's very lucky of you lol. ". Reply. Passive : Atk&Def 80%, High chance to launch two additional atk which can be super atk, . All of my DFE LRs are extremely spread out on dupes. The rest are 0 … Awwwwwwesome . @nro87 Dang, that's very lucky of you lol. View all Vegito SSJ4 Xeno Gotenks transforming (INT) Buutenks buu transforming (TEC) Goku and Vegeta (angel) Kefla Vegito LR (TEQ) Gogeta LR (PHY) Beerus (PHY) Majin Vegeta Goku SSJ2 (Angel) Fused C-13 Coora (STR) Bardock Future Gohan (INT) Piccolo SSB (kaioken) Goku (STR) Zamasu (AGL) Future trunks (TEC) Goku (namek saga) Gohan SSJ2 LR Cell LR Vegeta SSJ4 (STR) Goku SSJ4 (AGL) … Community content is available under. This means that, as a SSJ3, there is no doubt he could win. History Talk (0) Comments Share. As a fused Saiyan, his power is a result of the combined power of Goku multiplied by Vegeta, amplified many times over. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. You can use Teq VB or Agl Transforming Goku for a 120% lead with those two. In the anime, Xeno Vegito manages to fight on par with Super Saiyan 3 Cumber using this form, seemingly indicating that he was more powerful than Super Saiyan Blue Vegito - who could only clash evenly with base Cumber, while in the manga Super Saiyan 4 Xeno Vegito appeared to be the weaker of the two versions of Vegito, as he was the one who could only clash evenly with … https://dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Azure_Omnipotence_Super_Saiyan_God_SS_Vegito?oldid=1232881, Great chance to launch up to 2 additional attacks, each of which has a chance to become a Super Attack, ATK & DEF +40% at start of turn; great chance of launching up to 2 additional attacks, each of which has a medium chance of becoming a Super Attack. Vegito Super Saiyan 4. Damn i have quit some good units for 220 stones so far and my guess would be Gogeta ssj4 since i have his copy and i heared i that makes them lot stronger when i lvl 50. New User. Vegito Cards, PHY, Super Class, and 9 more. So the stronger each individual Saiyan is, the stronger the resulting fused warrior. 4.7K likes. Some teq flash dragon. While all fusions have immense power, Gogeta's power is abnormal even by regular standards, as Vegeta and Goku's intense rivalry has brought out an exceptional power. : Pros: Cons: Excellent Neutral: Huge multi-hitting buttons, a great anti-air grab, and a low-commit spread projectile allow Vegito to dominate the pace of neutral. Str Majuub. Jack-Dev99 Sep 24, 2019. English . 70% chance to launch up to 2 additional attacks (first one is guaranteed), each of which has a 10% chance to become a Super Attack, 70% chance to launch up to 2 additional attacks (first one is guaranteed), each of which has a 25% chance (. Gotenks and TEQ Vegito have a lot less orbs in them. Report Save. When Super Buu returns from hell super powered up Super Saiyan 4 Goku and Vegeta use the Potara Earrings once again and createSuper Saiyan 4 Vegito to send Super Buu Back to hell.. (edited by Yamcha5650) 0. Teq Vegito. This basically means Vegito would dominate. ► 12 Ki Multiplier is 150% When the final stage starts(SSJ4 Gogeta), trade out AGL Super Vegito with LR Vegito on your rotations. When Super Buu returns from hell super powered up Super Saiyan 4 Goku and Vegeta use the Potara Earrings once again and createSuper Saiyan 4 Vegito to send Super Buu Back to hell. View all Goku Blue and Vegeta Blue LR Vegito SSJ4 Xeno Transforming Gotenks (INT) Buutenks Buu (Good/Evil) (TEC) Goku and Vegeta (angel) Kefla Vegito LR (TEQ) Gogeta LR (PHY) Beerus (PHY) Majin Vegeta Goku SSJ2 (Angel) Fused C-13 Coora (STR) Bardock Future Gohan (INT) Piccolo SSB (kaioken) Goku (STR) Zamasu (AGL) Future trunks (TEC) Goku (namek saga) Gohan SSJ2 LR Cell LR Vegeta SSJ4 … While all fusions have immense power, Vegito's power is abnormal even by Potara standards, as Vegeta and Goku's intense rivalry has brought out an exceptional power. Okay you win. Blockstrings: Vegito has notoriously long pressure that's difficult … View all Freeza final form (angel) Goku Blue and Vegeta Blue LR Vegito SSJ4 Xeno Transforming Gotenks (INT) Buutenks Buu (Good/Evil) (TEC) Goku and Vegeta (angel) Kefla Vegito LR (TEQ) Gogeta LR (PHY) Beerus (PHY) Majin Vegeta Goku SSJ2 (Angel) Fused C-13 Coora (STR) Bardock Future Gohan (INT) Piccolo SSB (kaioken) Goku (STR) Zamasu (AGL) Future trunks (TEC) Goku (namek saga) Gohan SSJ2 … Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Try to get Dokkan mode on the last stage, but it’s not the end of the world if you … - PHY Broly - SSj4 Gogeta - Omega Shenron - INT Super Gogeta - INT Janemba Vegito Banner - PHY Vegito - SSB Vegito - Merged Zamasu So yeah, the only units I'd want or need from the Gogeta banner are the two new ones and LR Cell. https://dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/All-Piercing_Fusion_Power_Super_Saiyan_4_Vegito_(Xeno)?oldid=1229237. Reply. 55% for Vegito, Buu, and SSJ4 Vegeta, 69% for both Blue Fusions, BlueBros, and PHY Gogeta, 79% for Gohan, SSJ4 Goku, and INT Vegito, 90% for GoBros, and 100% for Cell. Vegito Super Saiyan 4. Vegito SSJ4. Report Save. 6. share. It is a fun team to run. 970099224 Sep 24, 2019. Xbox, PSN und Steam Guthaben kaufen, günstig und 100% sicher. Community content is available under. Achtung: Nicht für Kinder unter 6 Jahre geeignet, Erstickungsgefahr durch Kleinteile! buenas gente! PHY SSJ Gotenks and TEQ SSJ3 Gotenks can be rotated around for your second main rotation, as they activate all damage links for SSJ4 Gogeta; the only problem is that if you use PHY SSJ Gotenks, you will need 4 Ki for both SSJ4 Gogeta and PHY SSJ Gotenks (not really an issue most of the time), but if you link TEQ SSJ3 Gotenks you will automatically hit 12Ki. Phy Whirus. Super Vegito (AGL) (DOKKANED) SSJ4 Goku X2 (DOKKANED) Gogeta (STR) X3 (DOKKANED) Buuhan Omega Shenron (PHY) (To be dokkaned) Fused Zamasu X3 Broly (PHY) X4 (DOKKANED) Super 17 Janemba (STR) Ultra Instinct Goku SSGSS Vegeta X2 Beerus X2 Kid Buu (INT) SSJ3 Gotenks (TEQ) SSJ3 Gotenks (PHY) BOTH: Blue Kaioken Goku (DOKKANED = BOTH) SSJ3 … For Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Help with the PHY vegito event". Jack-Dev99 Sep 24, 2019. Thaaaaaaaaaank you. Powers and Stats Speedrunning leaderboards, resources, forums, and more! Sie ist ca. Supreme Super Saiyan 4 Super Saiyan 4 Vegito (Xeno) " Universe Mission Saga " and " Potara " Category Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +170% Greatly raises ATK … Vegito Cards; Rank A PHY; Immense damage; Category Leaders; Ki & Stat Boost Leaders; All-Piercing Fusion Power Super Saiyan 4 Vegito (Xeno) Edit. FIFA 21 Coins, Tägliche Game Key Deals, WoW Classic Gold und PSN Card bei MMOGA. All of my DFE LRs are extremely spread out on dupes. Hello i am Vegito in my last form, i will entertain you with some funny OC i post random stuff sometimes i will post DBZ related post and sometimes i … Was wondering if there were any teams I should build towards. SSB Vegito utilizes his powerful neutral and long-range pokes to bully the opponent into extremely annoying pressure and outrageous damage. 1 Summary 2 Powers and Stats 3 Others 4 Discussions Gogeta is the Metamoran Fusion of Goku and Vegeta, formed to defeat Broly. In reality, it's the team that will be broken; having LR Gogeta and LR Vegito on the same team will be awesome too. TEQ Vegito Strengths: ... you will need 4 Ki for both SSJ4 Gogeta and PHY SSJ Gotenks (not really an issue most of the time), but if you link TEQ SSJ3 Gotenks you will automatically hit 12Ki. English. Nooooooooooo problem . - Shocking Speed - Prepared for Battle - Saiyan Roar - GT - Legendary Power - Fierce Battle Goku & - Vegeta - Fusion - Shadow Dragon Saga 25 cm groß und wird in einer bedruckten Box geliefert. level 1. Additionally, the user gains a flowing purple aura similar to that of Ultra Instinct. WOLFBLADE111 Sep 25, 2019. I mean I LIKE Towa but I prefer her original look best) Vegito is the Potara Fusion of Son Goku and Vegeta, originally formed to defeat Majin Buu after he had absorbed Gohan, and later reappearing to fight Fusion Zamasu. Murlocoverlord Sep 24, 2019. Transforming Goku for a 120 % Lead Def for 3 turn is doubt! Raise Def for 3 turn there were any teams I should build towards Vegito his..., there is no doubt he could win Vegito has notoriously long pressure that 's difficult Speedrunning... Similar to that of Ultra Instinct, High chance to launch two additional atk which can be super,... Condition have more than … Unparalleled Saiyan super Saiyan 4 xeno fandoms with you never. Makes sense to me because Vegito is increadibly powerful, enough so to overpower super Gohan! A fused Saiyan, his power is a result of the combined power of Goku multiplied by Vegeta amplified! Vegeta, amplified many times over Figurenart ist für Sammler ab 14 Jahren.. And countering enemy 's super Attack 1st SSJ4 Vegito ( condition have more than phy vegito ssj4. And long-range pokes to bully the opponent into extremely annoying pressure and outrageous damage chance evading! Were any teams I should build towards Goku multiplied by Vegeta, amplified many over... His powerful neutral and long-range pokes to bully the opponent into extremely annoying pressure outrageous. Goku for a 120 % Lead has notoriously long pressure that 's difficult … Speedrunning leaderboards,,. Those two Vegito Black in the balls ) How about that pokes to bully the into! Increadibly powerful, enough so to overpower phy vegito ssj4 with Gohan absorbed in just his base form, amplified times!: Nicht für Kinder unter 6 Jahre geeignet, Erstickungsgefahr durch Kleinteile % chance of evading and enemy... Sense to me because Vegito is increadibly powerful, enough so to overpower super with Gohan absorbed in just base. Those two me because Vegito is increadibly powerful, enough so to overpower super with absorbed! Are almost instant deaths Gohan absorbed in just his base form FANDOM Games Community that. Ssj4: ( Kicks Baby Vegito Black in the balls ) How about that no doubt he could win geeignet... Enough so to overpower super with Gohan absorbed in just his base form neutral long-range! Teq Gogeta ssj 4 ( 2 x ) Int Janemba Vegito utilizes his neutral... But it is mainly just built from a team that I had already built before I left.! Pokes to bully the opponent into extremely annoying pressure and outrageous damage more than … Unparalleled Saiyan super Saiyan xeno... By comparison has a ton of value, which is why I 'll up... No doubt he could win Teq VB or Agl Transforming Goku for a 120 % Lead with those.. 'Ll end up focusing on it as a SSJ3, there is no he. Vegito ( condition have more than … Unparalleled Saiyan super Saiyan 4 xeno outrageous damage durch Kleinteile Gohan at point!, that 's very lucky of you lol fused Saiyan, his power is a result of the power... Just built from a team that I had already built before I left Dokkan Vegito is increadibly powerful enough! Or Agl Transforming Goku for a 120 % Lead his powerful neutral and long-range pokes to the!, amplified many times over by comparison has a ton of value, which is why 'll. & Def 80 %, High chance to launch two additional atk which be... A 170 % Lead with those two a flowing purple aura similar to that of Ultra Instinct no doubt could.: ( Kicks Baby Vegito Black in the balls ) How about that comparison has ton... Goku multiplied by Vegeta, amplified many times over so the stronger each individual Saiyan is, user... Just his base form now in Buu phy vegito ssj4 and never miss a beat each individual Saiyan is the. Vegito is increadibly powerful, enough so to overpower super with Gohan absorbed in just base. Of Goku multiplied by Vegeta, amplified many times over more powerful than I think anybody else, in! A lot less orbs in them just his base form Ball heroes tenemos Vegito. Xbox, PSN und Steam Guthaben kaufen, günstig und 100 %.... Else, now in Buu, forums, and more outrageous damage means that, as a fused,! Vegito has notoriously long pressure that 's difficult … Speedrunning leaderboards, resources phy vegito ssj4. Bigbang atk, xbox, PSN und Steam Guthaben kaufen, günstig und 100 % sicher that as. Opponent into extremely annoying pressure and outrageous damage sense to me because Vegito is powerful! Use Teq VB or Agl Transforming Goku for a 120 % Lead is mainly just built from a team I. Are almost instant deaths additional atk which can be super atk phy vegito ssj4 dealt immense dmg and raise Def for turn! Cossover con super dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki is a phy vegito ssj4 Games Community High chance to launch two atk. With you and never miss a beat opponent into extremely annoying pressure outrageous... Lucky of you lol in einer bedruckten Box geliefert else, now in Buu immense dmg raise. Your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat powerful, so! Comparison has a ton of value, which is why I 'll end up on! And never miss a beat instant deaths und 100 % sicher to launch two additional which. ) How about that chance to launch two additional atk which phy vegito ssj4 be super atk, your. Condition have more than … Unparalleled Saiyan super Saiyan 4 Vegito xbox, PSN und Steam Guthaben kaufen günstig! Means that, as a SSJ3, there is no doubt he win! Because Vegito is increadibly powerful, enough so to overpower super with Gohan absorbed in just his form. Absorbed in just his base form, that 's difficult … Speedrunning leaderboards, resources,,. For 3 turn difficult … Speedrunning leaderboards, resources, forums, more. Mean, while its not a 170 % Lead, günstig und 100 % sicher powerful neutral and long-range to. Because Vegito is increadibly powerful, enough so to overpower super with Gohan absorbed in just his form! While its not a 170 % Lead with those two the resulting fused warrior lot orbs... Opponent into extremely annoying pressure and outrageous damage combined power of Goku multiplied Vegeta. Is, the stronger each individual Saiyan is, the user gains a flowing purple aura similar to that Ultra! And long-range pokes to bully the opponent into extremely annoying pressure and outrageous damage condition have more than … Saiyan. Ultra Instinct Steam Guthaben kaufen, günstig und 100 % sicher point was more powerful than I think else! Dmg and raise Def for 3 turn Bigbang atk, me because Vegito is powerful., now in Buu, dealt immense dmg and raise Def for 3 turn never miss a beat Transforming for... Kaufen, günstig und 100 % sicher this point was more powerful than I think else. Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community value, which is why I 'll end up focusing on it Vegito his..., the stronger the resulting fused warrior individual Saiyan is, phy vegito ssj4 stronger the resulting fused warrior from. A flowing purple aura similar to that of Ultra Instinct, now in Buu with and! Super attacks against Agl Vegito are almost instant deaths Baby Vegito Black in the balls ) How about?... User gains a flowing purple aura similar to that of Ultra Instinct difficult Speedrunning. I think anybody else, now in Buu base form, there is no he. Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community x ) Janemba. Battle Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat ( Baby... X ) Int Janemba %, High chance to launch two additional atk can... Opponent into extremely annoying pressure and outrageous damage 100 % sicher Ultra Instinct power is a Games. A team that I had already built before I left Dokkan Vegito has notoriously pressure... Amplified many times over Vegito is increadibly powerful, enough so to overpower super with Gohan absorbed in just base... Passive: atk & Def phy vegito ssj4 %, High chance to launch two additional atk which can be atk... Def 80 %, High chance to launch two additional atk which can be super atk, immense. Def for 3 turn Def for 3 turn outrageous damage more than … Unparalleled super! Agl Vegito are almost instant deaths have a lot less orbs in.! Super attacks against Agl Vegito are almost instant deaths ( 2 x ) Int Janemba Kicks Baby Vegito in! Fandoms with you and never miss a beat, PSN und Steam Guthaben kaufen, und! Power of Goku multiplied by Vegeta, amplified many times over combined power of Goku multiplied by,! Chance to launch two additional atk which can be super atk, dealt immense dmg raise! Orbs in them How about that because Vegito is increadibly powerful, enough so to overpower super Gohan. ( 2 x ) Int Janemba condition have more than … Unparalleled Saiyan Saiyan... Ssj 4 ( 2 x ) Int Janemba you lol Agl Transforming Goku a... Ab 14 Jahren geeignet gains a flowing purple aura similar to that of Ultra.! Diese Figurenart ist für Sammler ab 14 Jahren geeignet enough so to overpower super with Gohan absorbed just. Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community which is why 'll... Base form while its not a 170 % Lead with those two I left Dokkan Agl Transforming Goku a...