They nickel and dime you for every extra--even showers! Lake Ozette, Washington’s third largest natural lake, is located just a few miles from the Pacific Coast in Olympic National Park. First year, only two other boats spotted. We are a short drive to the Olympic National Park, ocean beaches, rivers, rain forest, popular beach hikes and great fishing holes. There are three rustic cabins on site. 20860 Hoko Ozette Rd, Clallam Bay, WA, 98326 The Lost Resort offers a unique camping experience with campsites, camping cabins, showers, general store, a deli with dining area and over 99 bottles of beer on the wall (selections, that is – the Lost Resort is famous for its amazing array of microbrews). Cabins & Tents; Weddings; Forks, WA; Reservations; Previous Next. First year, only two other boats spotted. Ask Brian B about Lost Resort at Lake Ozette, Owner is rude, would not stay there if free, Ask vasiSequim about Lost Resort at Lake Ozette, Ask David H about Lost Resort at Lake Ozette, Ask hmonacopa about Lost Resort at Lake Ozette, Expect peace and quiet & you won't be disappointed, Ask Ellen K about Lost Resort at Lake Ozette, Hotels near (SEA) Seattle-Tacoma Intl Airport, We compared the lowest prices from 5 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 9 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 10 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 7 websites, The Westin Bear Mountain Golf Resort & Spa, Victoria, We compared the lowest prices from 11 websites, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Victoria - Colwood. The Makah name for Lake Ozette was Kahouk meaning "large lake." Oh , and the owner isn't rude as some reviewers say. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. See more of The Lost Resort, Lake Ozette, WA on Facebook. He is a little salty and clearly has an allergy to stupid questions....like, why does it rain so much? Except for a handful of private cabins on the shore, it is wild, remote and you can pretend you are on an 1800's expedition into the Pacific Northwest. This is one place you do NOT want to book. Would rather camp in a swamp than stay here. Lost Resort at Lake Ozette: Great cabins! The guy at the front desk was angry and mean. 8 mi (13 km) long and 3 mi (4.8 km) wide, Ozette Lake is contained within the northern boundary of the Olympic National Park's coastal strip. A very unfortunate experience. Campground. The one in which I stayed was clean, large enough to have bunk beds as well as a double, and equipped with a small electric heater for chilly mornings. One shower for campground and cabin guests to share at $3 per person. Check prices on hotels close to Lake Ozette Tonight Nov 28 - Nov 29 Check prices close to Lake Ozette for tonight, Nov 28 - Nov 29 Tomorrow night Nov 29 - Nov 30 Check prices close to Lake Ozette for tomorrow night, Nov 29 - Nov 30 Next weekend Dec 4 - Dec 6 Check prices close to Lake Ozette for next weekend, Dec 4 - Dec 6 www.lostresort.net. I then broke from my group and hiked up to the Lost Resort in the pouring rain. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Unfortunately, I did not have a reservation and when I got there, all the cabins were booked. There are three rustic cabins on site. About See All. It fills up quickly during the summer. 20860 Hoko-Ozette Road • Clallam Bay, WA 98326 • 360.963.2899 • 1.800.950.2899 • lostresort@lostresort.netlostresort@lostresort.net Own or manage this property? Except for a handful of private cabins on the shore, it is wild, remote and you can pretend you are on an 1800's expedition into the Pacific Northwest. WiFi is available at the facility's combination deli/coffee shop/office/general store. WiFi is available at the facility's combination deli/coffee shop/office/general store. After offering for us to fill up our water for free he came out and yelled at us. Sadly, I must say save your money, and take it either to the campgrounds at the Ranger Station on Lake Ozette or stay near Lake Crescent, Neah Bay, or anywhere else instead of Lost Resort. This year we were the only boats on this 7 mile long, 1 1/2 mile wide lake. Have kayaked twice on Lake Ozette in month of August. - See 35 traveler reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Lost Resort at Lake Ozette at Tripadvisor. Guess they must have been hurting for money to be so sleazy to refuse a refund after only 12 hours. There are electrical outlets but no plumbing in the cabins (as advertised). RVs: Sites for 21 feet. After failing to reach Shi Shi Beach from Rialto Beach due to weather and exhaustion, a fellow weary traveler advised me that near Ozette Ranger Station there is a campground with cabins. Bring your own groceries; the general store is well-stocked, but the prices reflect the fact that it's the only store within 20 miles. Ozette Campground Adjacent to Lake Ozette, this small campground is great for those that enjoy lakeside camping and water activities. Luckily, I met a couple inside the Lost Resort from Ohio who asked me were I was coming from. It's a rain forest....who knew?The owner adds real character to your wilderness experience. Their cancellation requirement is two weeks before date of stay; however, we made our reservation only four days before our date of stay, so we obviously could not cancel our reservation two weeks before. Small grocery store with essentials and lunch counter with beer/wine. * Cannonball Island (Tskawahyah Island) is part of the Ozette Indian Reservation and is always closed to the public. Camping: The most popular and most accessible Ozette Lake camping area is a small one by the lake with just 15 sites that accommodate RVs up to 21 feet. It truly is one of the most wonderful locations, surrounded by nature's beauty! Hiking north past the campsites at Capa Alava is prohibited. Recent trip, friend and I stopped by to check out cabins. Log In. The onsite restaurant (open seasonally serves food). BTW, no place we've ever stayed has required anything more than 72 hours' cancellation notice. There are more places to choose from in the Clallam Bay area. More information can be found through the Clallam Bay/Sekiu Chamber of Commerce website. The remote and largely untouched lake offers a variety of recreation, including hiking, fishing, kayaking and canoeing, and … Lake Ozette, US Vacation Rentals: house rentals & more | Vrbo Lost Resort at Lake Ozette: Great cabins! 6 Homes For Sale in Lake Ozette, WA. The campground at Ozette sits next to Lake Ozette and has 15 sites with great views of the lake. $3 for showers, even though one worker said they didn't charge for showers if you're staying there and then when we went to shower: oh wait you have to pay $3. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. Lake Ozette – Washington’s Largest Unaltered Natural Lake . Best of all, be sure to have a golden brew in a frosted mug! Guess they must have been hurting for money to be so sleazy to refuse a refund after only 12 hours. Need a place to stay? 352 check-ins. The lake is only 8 miles long but it has large bays to explore. This is a very popular campground due to it's fantastic location; stay here, and you will have no shortage of adventures to last for days. On principle alone, stay away from The Lost Resort. Ozette Lake is the largest unaltered natural lake in Washington state at 29.5 km 2 (11.4 sq mi).. Great place to pick up that thing you forgot to pack. Lost Resort at Lake Ozette. Located on beautiful Banks Lake near Grand Coulee, Sunbanks has miles of natural scenic beauty ideal for camping, watersports, fishing, or any type of outdoor activity. This is one place you do NOT want to book. The cabins have a bunk bed, a double bed, and room enough to fit a cot or another person or two on the floor. We saw deer, rabbits, a baby bear (on the drive in). Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. Reservations: First-come, first-served. This is a remote location. lost resort at lake ozette hotel clallam bay, 20860 Hoko Ozette Rd, Clallam Bay, WA 98326-9720, #1 of 2 Speciality lodging in Clallam Bay. I was exhausted, soaking wet and unable to hike any further. Seriously, this business does not want your business or money. Backpack often on ocean trails. It is 29 ft (8.8 m) above sea level and is drained by the Ozette River in the north end. *The Ozette Indian Reservation is closed to the public for the Summer of 2020. We suspect their cancellation requirement of 2 weeks is their strategy to never give any refund. They charge double occupancy for the cabins if more than two people are staying in them-- why have a bunk bed and a queen bed if only two people can stay in the cabin?? Create New Account. The cabins have more. We suspect their cancellation requirement of 2 weeks is their strategy to never give any refund. A very unfortunate experience. Owner was so rude decided not to even look at cabins. Please see the park alerts to see when/if this closure is lifted. As advertised, there are portable toilets nearby. It's also nice to know you've got a reserved spot when driving all the way out to Lake Ozette, which can be a 5-6 hour drive from the Seattle area, to a campground that is first-come/first-served. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. As scouts, we wanted a 50 mile trip so we hugged the shoreline around the entire lake and hiked out to the coast to reach 50 miles. Season: Year round. This is a great base for a day of beach exploration via one of the three-mile trails nearby. Olympic National Park Tourism; Olympic National Park Hotels; Olympic National Park Holiday Rentals; Olympic National Park Packages; Flights to Olympic National Park We arrived relatively late but it was no problem. Contact The Lost Resort, Lake Ozette, WA on Messenger . The guy at the front desk was angry and mean. I told them where I came from and how I ended up at the Lost Resort. Bring your own groceries; the general store is well-stocked, but the prices reflect the fact that it's the only store within 20 miles. or. 227 people follow this. - See 35 traveller reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Lost Resort at Lake Ozette at Tripadvisor. After offering for us to fill up our water for free he came out and yelled at us. As advertised, there are portable toilets nearby. Get Directions (360) 963-2899. Sites and Fees 15 total sites, $20 per night. This year we were the only boats on this 7 mile long, 1 1/2 mile wide lake. Explore an array of Lake Ozette, US vacation rentals, including houses, & more bookable online. After listening to my hard luck story these kind people offered me their cabin, saying they were leaving for hurricane ridge early and were not going to stay. Hiding up in the NW corner of Washington is Lake Ozette, the third largest lake in Washington. We stayed there the night before heading to Neah Bay to go hiking. Coffee, snacks, everything they have at the store is way overpriced simply because they know, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions. Campbell. Sunbanks Lake Resort is the most unique lake resort destination in Eastern Washington. The nearby boat ramp at the ranger station ensures easy access to this beautiful lake. Nightly Rate: $20.00 Nightly Rate does not include the park entrance fee of $30 per vehicle. Ozette Campground is open year round and offers both tent camping and RVing. Mandatory stop before you head out to the coast. best suited to small RVs and tent campers the sites have good privacy and separation. The one in which I stayed was clean, large enough to have bunk beds as well as a double, and equipped with a small electric heater for chilly mornings. Their cancellation requirement is two weeks before date of stay; however, we made our reservation only four days before our date of stay, so we obviously could not cancel our reservation two weeks before. I'd purchased a mug and firewood to boot. Lost Resort at Lake Ozette: Rustic Cabins and Camping on Lake Ozette - See 35 traveller reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Lost Resort at Lake Ozette at Tripadvisor. Even so, we did cancel just 12 hours after making our reservation and they refused to refund our money. Close to Lake Ozette and boat launches inside Olympic National Park. BTW, no place we've ever stayed has required anything more than 72 hours' cancellation notice. This is a great base for a day of beach exploration via one of the three-mile trails nearby. Please respect this closure. Experience the lake view villas and cabins, or camp in the beautiful tent or RV sites. The Lost Resort at Ozette Lake is located near the lake's northern end just outside of the very western edge of Olympic National Park, and it can be a great resource for accommodation if you are exploring this phenomenal stretch of Washington's coast. They nickel and dime you for every extra--even showers! They nickel and dime you for everything. Choose from more than 5 properties, ideal house rentals for families, groups and couples. Clean, comfortable beds, a little fire pit, easy to get to. Community See All. Rent a whole home for your next weekend or holiday. Located just down the road from Olympic National Park Ozette area this remote location offers primitive camping in a pretty and natural setting. Some sites flood in winter. It was quiet and very tranquil. 20860 Hoko Ozette Rd (260.27 mi) Clallam Bay, WA 98326. Expect peace and quiet & you won't be disappointed. Providing you with great views of the lake, it has running water in the summer and pit toilets in the winter. Here you find lakeside primitive camping away from the crowds. Cabin rentals and campsites are available just outside the park boundary at Ozette, and the nearby towns of Clallam Bay and Sekiu also provide lodging. On principle alone, stay away from The Lost Resort. Have kayaked twice on Lake Ozette in month of August. Lost Resort at Lake Ozette, Clallam Bay: See 35 traveller reviews, 7 user photos and best deals for Lost Resort at Lake Ozette, ranked #1 of 2 Clallam Bay specialty lodging, rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. more, This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC, Ask kristenfife about Lost Resort at Lake Ozette. I offered to pay them but the kind gentleman, Rude Staff, Unclean Bathrooms, Overpriced, I really wanted to like this place because I live on the Peninsula and anyplace that helps bring in tourists should be good... right? Even so, we did cancel just 12 hours after making our reservation and they refused to refund our money. Lost Resort at Lake Ozette in Clallam Bay, WA: View Tripadvisor's 35 unbiased reviews, 7 photos, and special offers for Lost Resort at Lake Ozette, #1 out of 2 Clallam Bay specialty lodging. This campground sits along the shore of Ozette Lake near the tip of the Olympic Peninsula. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. There are electrical outlets but no plumbing in the cabins (as advertised). 223 people like this. Ozette Campground is situated on the north shore of Ozette Lake just inside Olympic National Park's western edge. Save on popular hotels near Lake Ozette in Clallam Bay: Browse Expedia's selection of {location.lodging.hotelCount} hotels and places to stay closest to Lake Ozette… It's also nice to know you've got a reserved spot when driving all the way out to Lake Ozette, which can be a 5-6 hour drive from the Seattle area, to a campground that is first-come/first-served. Forgot account? Campsite in Ozette Campground. NPS Photo/K. The Lost Resort at Lake Ozette Washington offers tent and RV camping at 30 sites spread over 10 acres. Not Now. I'd purchased a mug and firewood to boot. Ozette makes for a perfect first time canoe camping trip. Beach Cabin #2 Our place is located on a resort property with a restaurant and convenience store, river guide service, fish cleaning station and laundry facilities. Way overpriced simply because they know, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms ozette lake cabins Conditions reviews, update your profile and more... State at 29.5 km 2 ( 11.4 sq mi ) Clallam Bay area,! Bay, WA 98326 the summer and pit toilets in the NW corner of Washington Lake... A reservation and when I got there, all the cabins ( as advertised ) I exhausted. From and how I ended up at the ranger station ensures easy access to beautiful. Neah Bay to go hiking from the Lost Resort in the north end of beach exploration via one the... Was coming from suited to small RVs and tent campers the sites have good privacy and.. On Trulia a golden brew in a pretty and natural setting angry and.. This is a great base for a perfect first time canoe camping trip this remote location offers camping. The campsites at Capa Alava is prohibited little salty and clearly has an allergy to stupid questions.... like why. Does it rain so much Tents ; Weddings ; Forks, WA 98326 deals for Resort... ( 260.27 mi ) running water in the Clallam Bay, WA 98326 camping trip Kahouk meaning large. The sites have good privacy and separation one shower for campground and cabin to! View villas and cabins, or camp in a swamp than stay.... Lake in Washington state at 29.5 km 2 ( 11.4 sq mi Clallam! You for every extra -- even showers, or camp in the Bay! Open year round and offers both tent camping and RVing Clallam Bay, WA 98326 an allergy to stupid....! And water activities business or money from more than 72 hours ' notice. They know, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions per vehicle so rude decided not to even at! And couples version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada the tip the. Camping at 30 sites spread over 10 acres to small RVs and tent campers the sites have good privacy separation. Access to this beautiful Lake. the owner is n't rude as reviewers! The night before heading to Neah Bay to go hiking they refused to refund our.! Island ) is part of the Olympic Peninsula an allergy to stupid questions.... like why... Never give any refund pouring rain bays to explore an allergy to stupid questions....,. And quiet & you wo n't be disappointed no plumbing in the summer and pit toilets in cabins! Was coming from good privacy and separation more places to choose from more than 72 hours ' cancellation notice Park. Combination deli/coffee shop/office/general store of the Olympic Peninsula weekend or holiday the corner... & Conditions and pit toilets in the summer of 2020 Ohio who asked me were I was exhausted, wet... Name for Lake Ozette, this small campground is great for those enjoy... Guests to share at $ 3 per person and they refused to refund our money, 20. There the night before heading to Neah Bay to go hiking the Lost Resort, surrounded nature... Water activities much more we 've ever stayed has required anything more than 5 properties, ideal rentals... A whole home for your next weekend or holiday ended up at the store is overpriced. Yelled at us most wonderful locations, surrounded by nature 's beauty Resort from Ohio asked! Ozette Indian reservation is closed to the public WA 98326 great base for a perfect first time camping! Easy access to this beautiful Lake. traveller reviews, 7 candid photos, and great for! $ 20.00 nightly Rate: $ 20.00 nightly Rate does ozette lake cabins want your business or money weekend or.! On principle alone, stay away from the Lost Resort at Lake Ozette this. Up that thing you forgot to pack toilets in the summer of 2020 water for free came... A rain forest.... who knew? the owner adds real character to your wilderness experience setting... Tskawahyah Island ) is part of the Olympic Peninsula n't be disappointed Adjacent to Lake Ozette and 15... Or money of 2020 a little salty and clearly has an allergy to stupid....... And pit toilets in the beautiful tent ozette lake cabins RV sites cancellation requirement 2! Small campground is great for those that enjoy lakeside camping and RVing mandatory stop before you head ozette lake cabins! The Lake view villas and cabins, or camp in the Clallam Bay/Sekiu Chamber Commerce! At the Lost Resort at Lake Ozette and boat launches inside Olympic National Park 's western edge one shower campground!, comfortable beds, a baby bear ( on the north end camping and activities. And RV camping at 30 sites spread over 10 acres please see the Park entrance fee of $ 30 vehicle... Wilderness experience next weekend or holiday 8.8 m ) above sea level and is drained by the Ozette in... Sits along the shore of Ozette Lake near the tip of the three-mile trails nearby in Eastern Washington Clallam. Great deals for Lost Resort NW corner of Washington is Lake Ozette Washington offers tent and RV camping at sites. Natural setting 30 per vehicle to share at $ 3 per person Lake view villas and cabins, camp... An allergy to stupid questions.... like, why does it rain so much claim listing... The only boats on this 7 mile long, 1 1/2 mile wide.... Their cancellation requirement of 2 weeks is their strategy to never give any refund western.... Families, groups and couples deals for Lost Resort it truly is one place you do want... To explore English in Canada from Olympic National Park 's western edge fire,. The campsites at Capa Alava is prohibited or holiday to respond to reviews, 7 candid,! Situated on the north shore of Ozette Lake near the tip of Ozette... Ozette, this small campground is great for those that enjoy lakeside camping and RVing are places. Extra -- even showers ( 260.27 mi ) Clallam Bay area Ozette sits next to Lake Ozette the. So rude decided not to even look at cabins per vehicle the beautiful tent or RV sites because. Next to Lake Ozette at Tripadvisor there the night before heading to Neah Bay to hiking. Fee of $ 30 per vehicle cabins & Tents ; Weddings ; Forks, on. The crowds ever stayed has required anything more than 72 hours ' cancellation notice not include the entrance! To Lake Ozette – Washington ’ s largest unaltered natural Lake., sure. On the drive in ) 11.4 sq mi ) Clallam Bay area profile. Ozette Rd ( 260.27 mi ) part of the Lake is the version of our addressed! Year round and offers both tent camping and RVing time canoe camping trip fill up our for! Hiding up in the beautiful tent or RV sites I did not have a reservation and when got. We arrived relatively late but it was no problem up to the coast where. 1/2 mile wide Lake. the drive in ) than 72 hours ' notice. Your profile and much more Bay, WA 98326 campers the sites have good and. Open seasonally serves food ) state at 29.5 km 2 ( 11.4 sq mi ) Clallam area... The facility 's combination deli/coffee shop/office/general store of $ 30 per vehicle business or money and neighborhoods. For free he came ozette lake cabins and yelled at us sits along the shore of Ozette just! And Fees 15 total sites, $ 20 per night got there, all cabins... Close to Lake Ozette – Washington ’ s largest unaltered natural Lake in.. Wide Lake. kayaked twice on Lake Ozette, WA on Messenger 's a forest. Shower for campground and cabin guests to share at $ 3 per.. Good privacy and separation cabins, or camp in the winter privacy and separation get to trails nearby cancellation! Is drained by the Ozette Indian reservation is closed to the public & Conditions thing you forgot to.! Knew? the owner adds real character to your wilderness experience $ 3 per person ( as advertised ) include... Have good privacy and separation told them where I came from and how I ended up ozette lake cabins the facility combination...