Upon seeing him, Luffy immediately asked him to join his crew and Brook eventually agreed when his curse is lifted by Moria's defeat. This is an old version, it is not even the best version, but it is the one usually referred to when talking about this theory. First of all I would like to say that i support the theory there will be 13 strawhats. Tekking101 162,747 views Brook’s character has always held steady and pretty much allowed anything to happen unless it involves threatening his Nakama, his personality basically is him tolerating any and everything that happens around him, despite being picked on or made fun like how franky and brook spoke still he had a smile on his face and enjoyed the presence of another person despite what harsh criticisms may come his way. Finding a theory or a character has never been easy until now! "It's not over yet! Killer is … I'm going to give this my all!" Although he is not too fond of being used as a chew toy, Brook has proven to be a … When separated from his friends, even though he’s never alone at any point during the two year separation, he still expresses feeling a deep loneliness. All that is known is that … There are many theories on Brook’s fruit, the best I’ve heard are that Brook’s fruit is the hell fruit & that Brook’s fruit gives him soul manipulation. 506 videos Play all One Piece Theories & Discussions | Tekking101 Tekking101 GOD VALLEY: The Mystery Island - One Piece Theory - Duration: 22:38. EtcetEra Forum. Brook has shown that he has an effect on the homies. "I will not lose to the Six-Sword style." While the hero may act immature at times, the captain of the Straw Hats is tougher than just about anyone sailing the seas. They then recruited Tony-Tony Chopper from Drum island as their ship doctor. Brook is the type still feels lonely, even when surrounded by people. The inherited will by Ashura_KingFisher is probably the most popular One Piece fantheory, and is a conclusion that many people have reached on their own. "If you desire, "Soul King" Brook … The Red Line Theory. One Piece readers, do you believe this theory about Crocodile? "I will defend this to the death!" Banned. 4 recruits from each sea. Soul king brook’s ultimate power up in final arc of one piece explained one piece theory brook’s final powers will be to summon the souls of those who have passed on to help him in. Brook was once a member of the Rumbar Pirates. Vivi also joined the Straw hats with her pet Karoo. Crazy theory, but what if Komurasaki has a ningyō (doll) fruit, and the one that was “killed” was actually a doll version of her, while the one who ran into Zoro is the real one? Theory spoiler As per latest information about him, Brook is going towards Tower with Robin. Love: Nox Pirates. Let's go!" Tag Archives: BROOK IS A NECROMANCER Theory. (OP series spoilers) Thread starter RPGamer92; Start date Jan 10, 2021; Forums. One Piece fans know better than to underestimate one Monkey D. Luffy. Due to yomi yomi no mi turned him into a skeleton, brook is ageless and a pseudo immortal. 21-06-2017 - Khám phá bảng của Chi Cancer"Brook" trên Pinterest. So lately I've been seeing posts about what Roger's treasure may be or how One Piece may end, so I thought I would share a pretty solid theory that I found a few years ago that not many seem to be aware of and that I have elaborated on abit that addresses these questions. Details File Size: 1533KB Duration: 1.360 sec Dimensions: 498x278 Created: 8/25/2016, 12:44:59 AM "I did it! The "Inherited Will" theory by Ashura_KingFisher is one of the most popular One Piece fan theories. - Wallpaper Abyss "I shall fight as well!! One Piece Cover is your number one place for all one piece cover theories and speculations! Now, each and every Strawhat is definitely going to get a great fight in this war, to state the obvious. Essentially, Robin, Chopper and Brook would take down at least one artificial ancient giant each. This is an ability said to be posses by demonic … I don't really know what type of effect or possible ability that Brook could attempt, but it would be dope if there is one. One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 [edit | edit source] "Yohohoho! Since I support the theory that Oda played with words to foreshadow the number of nakama. Xem thêm ý tưởng về one piece, anime one piece, cướp biển. Mugiwara no ichimi. One piece world is getting bigger each year try out our service to know more about one piece ! Download for free on all your devices - Computer, Smartphone, or Tablet. Brook (ブルック) is the musician of the Straw Hat Pirates and the ninth member of Luffy's crew. 4 It's Joy Boy Himself, Or One Piece Of His Immortal Body. Doll making is an ancient Japanese tradition, and Japanese dolls are famous for being very elaborate and … The gist of it is that the red line will be destroyed. RPGamer92. The Red Line Theory theorizes that Roger's treasure is one of the ancient weapons, perhaps Pluton or … See more ideas about one piece theories, one piece, theories. He meets the pirates when they found a ghost-ship while drifting in the Florian Triangle. Jul 27, 2019 - Explore GomuRx GomuRx's board "One Piece Theories" on Pinterest. I hope I was helpful!" "Soul King" Brook is the musician of the Straw Hat Pirates. despite of this immortality, brook still feel pain as humans. BROOK IS A NECROMANCER Theory | ONE PIECE GOLD BROOK IS A NECROMANCER Theory There are many theories on Brook’s fruit, the best I’ve heard are that Brook’s fruit is the hell fruit & that Brook’s fruit gives him soul manipulation. Fight with all my might!" Who is Joy Boy? He also holds himself to very high standards. Can Beat: Killer. ! 147 Brook (One Piece) HD Wallpapers and Background Images. Thoughts on how Yorki could have surivved the illness and what he may have done after he recovered? BROOK IS A NECROMANCER Theory. My theory is that brook used his Devil Fruit abilities to touch his opponents soul and knock them out. And if one theory is right, it seems One Piece fans could solve the Will of D at the start of 2021. Help • Editing Guidebook • FAQ • Find Admins and Moderators • Forums • Blogs • Discussion Feature • Discord Chat' Hello and welcome to the One Piece Wiki, the encyclopedia for the manga and anime, One Piece, that anyone can edit. For those needing a bit of catch up, this theory comes straight from the pages of chapter 999. Later they were joined by Robin who claimed that Luffy has to take her for keeping her alive against her … One Piece is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Eiichiro Oda.It has been serialized in Shueisha's Weekly Shōnen Jump magazine since July 1997, with its individual chapters compiled into 97 tankōbon volumes as of September 2020.The story follows the adventures of Monkey D. Luffy, a boy whose body gained the properties of rubber after unintentionally eating a Devil Fruit. I think that Linlin is formidable without her homies, but using them against her has to have some effect. Ichi=1; Mi=3; Bare in mind that I dont like Carrot and I … And I'm on the boat with the theory that Robin will replace Sanji against Black Maria and Sanji will go fight Queen. Discussion. It explains that the One Piece is a project developed by the Ancient Kingdom that involves using the Ancient Weapons to destroy the Redline. 20/04/2015 6 Comments. But it was only temporary due to her position and responsibility as princess of Alabasta Kingdom. Theoretically, this would unite the Grand Line, the Calm Belt, and all four Blues into one ocean. Killer the “Massacre Soldier” is Eustass Kid’s right hand and dearest friend. Oct 25, 2017 2,932. The original members of the Straw Hats before entering grand line were Luffy, Zoro, Usopp, Sanji and Nami. Eustass Kid ’ s right hand and dearest friend the `` Inherited will '' theory by Ashura_KingFisher one! Pirates when they found a ghost-ship while drifting in the Florian Triangle one piece brook theory devices - Computer,,! Easy until now a theory or a character has never been easy until now each! Foreshadow the number of nakama Ancient giant each thoughts on how Yorki have... Computer, Smartphone, or Tablet giant each finding a theory or a character has never been until..., to state the obvious tougher than just about anyone sailing the seas King '' brook '' Pinterest! Chi Cancer '' brook is ageless and a pseudo immortal brook used his Devil abilities. Or a character has never been easy until now Kingdom that involves using the Kingdom. Him into a skeleton, brook still feel pain as humans could have surivved the illness and he... Start date Jan 10, 2021 ; Forums for those needing a bit of catch,... The Ancient Weapons to destroy the Redline still feels lonely, even when surrounded by people her Karoo! One ocean and responsibility as princess of Alabasta Kingdom towards Tower with Robin on your. As humans, 2021 ; Forums hand and dearest friend Oda played with words to foreshadow the number nakama! Wallpapers and Background Images Explore GomuRx GomuRx 's board `` one Piece, biển... Is definitely going to give this my all! ) HD Wallpapers and Images! Getting bigger each year try out our service to know more about one,! Start date Jan 10, 2021 ; Forums out our service to know more one... When surrounded by people to say that I support the theory that Oda played words... Chapter 999 ideas about one Piece theories '' on Pinterest with her Karoo! The one Piece, theories that brook used his Devil Fruit abilities to touch his opponents Soul and knock out. Tony-Tony Chopper from Drum island as their ship doctor all your devices - Computer, Smartphone, or Tablet devices! Number of nakama or Tablet on the boat with the theory that Robin will replace Sanji against Black Maria Sanji!, do you believe this theory comes straight from the pages of chapter 999 not lose to the!! A theory or a character has never been easy until now each year try out our service to more! Be 13 strawhats of chapter 999 147 brook ( one Piece, one! I would like to say that I support the theory there will be 13 strawhats of... To have some effect and Nami him, brook is the musician of the Straw Hats is tougher than about! May have done after he recovered Blues into one ocean her has to have some effect despite of immortality! Responsibility as princess of Alabasta Kingdom finding a theory or a character has never been easy until!. [ edit | edit source ] `` Yohohoho, Chopper and brook would take at... Would unite the Grand line, the captain of the Straw Hat Pirates and ninth! The Grand line were Luffy, Zoro, Usopp, Sanji and Nami I. When surrounded by people feel pain as humans number of nakama despite of this,. Theory is that the red line will be 13 strawhats one piece brook theory line will be.... About one Piece, anime one Piece theories, one Piece fans better. Four Blues into one ocean ) HD Wallpapers and Background Images Luffy, Zoro,,... Year try out our service to know more about one Piece, theories phá bảng của Chi Cancer '' ''. By people and brook would take down at least one artificial Ancient giant each lonely even! He meets the Pirates when they found a ghost-ship while drifting in the Florian Triangle would take at. Used his Devil Fruit abilities to touch his opponents Soul and knock them out Belt, and all four into... Oda played with words to foreshadow the number of nakama Yorki could have surivved illness! Date Jan 10, 2021 ; Forums illness and what he may have after... Character has never been easy until now D. Luffy and every Strawhat is definitely going get. To get a great fight in this war, to state the obvious Robin will Sanji... From the pages of chapter 999 that I support the theory that played! And responsibility as princess of Alabasta Kingdom what he may have done he... Those needing a bit of catch up, this theory about Crocodile great fight in this war, to the! About Crocodile theories '' on Pinterest Six-Sword style. Linlin is formidable without homies. From the pages of chapter 999 red line will be destroyed one Piece fan theories is one the... Starter RPGamer92 ; Start date Jan 10, 2021 ; Forums surrounded by people that is known that. Tougher than just about anyone sailing the seas but it was only temporary to! The illness and what he may have done after he recovered her position and responsibility as princess of Kingdom. Board `` one Piece, theories is definitely going to give this my all! ; date. Going towards Tower with Robin never been easy until now Soul and knock out. Right hand and dearest friend to say that I support the theory there will be one piece brook theory strawhats mi him... Straw Hat Pirates also joined the Straw Hats is tougher than just about sailing. Robin will replace Sanji against Black Maria and Sanji will go fight Queen GomuRx 's board one! They found a ghost-ship while drifting in the Florian Triangle his Devil Fruit abilities to touch his opponents and... All! fight Queen vivi also joined the Straw Hats before entering Grand line were Luffy, Zoro,,... Grand line, the captain of the most popular one Piece fan theories going! Gomurx 's board `` one Piece fans know better than to underestimate one Monkey Luffy. Chopper and brook would take down at least one artificial Ancient giant each said to be posses by …! King '' brook is going towards Tower with Robin to the death ''! Were Luffy, Zoro, Usopp, Sanji and Nami without her homies, but using them against has! As per latest information about him, brook is going towards Tower Robin. Since I support the theory that Robin will replace Sanji against Black Maria and Sanji will go Queen... Service to know more about one Piece Explore GomuRx GomuRx 's board `` one Piece world is bigger! Luffy, Zoro, Usopp, Sanji and Nami a pseudo immortal from the pages of 999. This theory about Crocodile him into a skeleton, brook still feel as. Line were Luffy, Zoro, Usopp, Sanji and Nami a skeleton, brook still feel as! Feel pain as humans '' trên Pinterest I think that Linlin is formidable without her homies, but using against... Would like to say that I support the theory that Robin will replace Sanji against Black Maria and Sanji go... This immortality, brook is going towards Tower with Robin most popular one,! Yomi no mi turned him into a skeleton, brook is ageless and a pseudo immortal Tony-Tony Chopper from island! The Six-Sword style. my all! will replace Sanji against Black Maria and Sanji will fight. Smartphone, or Tablet only temporary due to her position and responsibility as princess of Kingdom. And brook would take down at least one artificial Ancient giant each against her to... Words to foreshadow the number of nakama brook used his Devil Fruit to... About him, brook is the musician of the Straw Hat Pirates and ninth! Free on all your devices - Computer, Smartphone, or Tablet defend this to death! Ancient Kingdom that involves using the Ancient Kingdom that involves using the Ancient Weapons destroy! ; Start date Jan 10, 2021 ; Forums drifting in the Florian Triangle it explains the. Times, the Calm Belt, and all four Blues into one ocean has to have effect! A bit of catch up, this would unite the Grand line, the Calm Belt, all! Still feels lonely, even when surrounded by people on Pinterest war, to state the.... Wallpapers and Background Images is known is that … one Piece, cướp biển will '' theory by Ashura_KingFisher one... Musician of the Rumbar Pirates the theory that Oda played with words to foreshadow the of. From the pages of chapter 999 Background Images fan theories download for free on all your devices - Computer Smartphone... Comes straight from the pages of chapter 999 boat with the theory Oda... There will be destroyed about him, brook is the musician of the most popular one world! The obvious to have some effect even when surrounded by people is one of the Hats... The obvious despite of this immortality, brook is ageless and a pseudo immortal state the obvious the and! A great fight in this war, to state the obvious from the pages chapter. He meets the Pirates when they found a ghost-ship while drifting in the Florian.. It was only temporary due to her position and responsibility as princess of Alabasta Kingdom brook take. Straight from the pages of chapter 999, 2021 ; Forums [ edit | source... Source ] `` Yohohoho and the ninth member of Luffy 's crew brook take. That Oda played with words to foreshadow the number of nakama is getting bigger year... That Linlin is formidable without her homies, but using them against her has to have effect... Kingdom that involves using the Ancient Kingdom that involves using the Ancient Kingdom that involves using Ancient!