View Norman Chan’s profile on LinkedIn, the world’s largest professional community. Dr. Chan is also a fellowship-trained facial plastic surgeon. Norman J. Chan, MD, is a board-certified otolaryngologist. We found 69 records in 20 states for Norman Chan in the US. 403.5k Followers, 341 Following, 1,099 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Nanami~Chan (@pastelcaat) WAG is a profit-for-purpose organization. View the profiles of people named Norman Chan I. View Norman Chan’s profile on LinkedIn, the world’s largest professional community. Search where Norman Chan may live as well as their possible previous & current home addresses, cell phones, email … View Norman Chan, MHKCS’ profile on LinkedIn, the world’s largest professional community. 10:00 am Join Facebook to connect with Norman Chan I and others you may know. Tuesday 10:00 am Despite his many years of experience, he also continues to further his education and is the author of many peer-reviewed journal articles that have been published throughout his career. Dr. Chan believes strongly in providing evidence-based medical care and specializes in a wide range of ear, nose, and throat problems. He is also a member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS), Alexandria, Virginia; the American College of Surgeons (ACS), Chicago; and the Chinese American Medical Society (CAMS), New York. - 5:00 pm Wednesday Using a machine-learning-based approach, this generates a synthetic high-quality depth map from just about any 2D image, like this one of our CEO Shawn circa 1983. View Norman Chan’s profile on LinkedIn, the world’s largest professional community. I had a very pleasant visit. He previously served as Director of the Office of the Chief Executive of the HKSAR and Regional Vice-Chairman of Standard Chartered Bank. The average Norman Chan is around 56 years of age with around 70% falling in to the age group of 41-60. Join Facebook to connect with Norman Chan and others you may know. ", "Dr. Norman Chan is the hidden gem of New York medicine.". - 6:00 pm See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Norman’s connections and jobs at similar companies. Except with the prior written permission of WealthAsia Media Limited and/or other relevant copyright owners, no person may download, duplicate, reproduce, edit, publish, make available or disseminate through whatever means this website or any content contained in whole or in part. BENCHMARK is also the organizer of a series of best practice awards in the financial services sector, including the BENCHMARK Wealth Management Awards, BENCHMARK Advisor of the Year Awards, and BENCHMARK Fund of the Year Awards. See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Norman’s connections and jobs at similar companies. The top state of residence is California, followed by New York. All hyperlinks to this website require a prior written application to and the approval in writing by WealthAsia Media Limited. Saturday Join Facebook to connect with Nor Norman Chan and others you may know. Norman has 4 jobs listed on their profile. He explained the science behind the condition and treatment he recommended. View Norman Chan’s profile on LinkedIn, the world’s largest professional community. Dr. Chan is also a fellowship-trained facial plastic surgeon. Dr. Norman Chan was very professional and very knowledgeable. Thursday 1,377 Likes, 7 Comments - Norman Chan (@normchan) on Instagram: “rebel” If you do not see your insurance listed, please call our office for additional information. Mr Norman Chan is the Chief Investment Officer & the director of Oreana Private Wealth – a division of Oreana Financial Services Ltd. As part of the Board and senior management team, he is responsible for all investment functions of the group. Today we’re announcing a way to convert ANY 2D image into a 3D photo... for your Looking Glass Portrait. Find the perfect Norman Chan stock photos and editorial news pictures from Getty Images. Dr. Chan was very welcoming, very professional, very efficient, And he addressed my problem directly and expediently. He has great energy and is very easy to communicate with. Norman Chan in New York . Norman Chan | Hong Kong SAR | Assistant General Manager, Information Technology (HK) at HAECO | 500+ connections | See Norman's complete profile on Linkedin and connect See what Norman Chan (stormin_norman1) found on Pinterest, the home of the world's best ideas. Closed, 917-261-2718 Dr. Chan treats patients of all ages at his office in Chinatown, New York. Explore where Norman Chan may currently live along with possible previous addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, … View the profiles of people named Norman Chan. Mr Norman Chan is the Chief Investment Officer & the director of Oreana Private Wealth – a division of Oreana Financial Services Ltd. As part of the Board and senior management team, he is responsible for all investment functions of the group. There are 60+ professionals named "Norman Chan", who use LinkedIn … Dr. Chan's examination and questioning were highly thorough and most thoughtful. 610 Likes, 1 Comments - Norman Chan (@normchan) on Instagram: “Mayhem” Whether it was taken 5 days or 5 decades ago. See what Norman Chan (nchan22) has discovered on Pinterest, the world's biggest collection of ideas. Nikon D300, Nikon D70, Sigma 17-70 F2.8-4.5 DC Macro, Nikkor AF 35mm f/2D, Micro-Nikkor AF 60mm f/2.8 D It’s always a pleasure visiting Dr.Chan .quick visit and the receptionists are super friendly. - 6:00 pm I left his office feeling much better based on the advice he gave me on my health. Select from premium Norman Chan of the highest quality. Monday The top city of residence is Fresh Meadows, followed by Brooklyn. "Dr chan was patient and knowledgeable. Dr. Norman Chan is caring, nice and professional. Norman Kin Chan, age 47, Allen, TX 75013 View Full Report Known Locations: Allen TX, 75013, The Colony TX 75056, Dallas TX 75234 Possible Relatives: Goldman Chan, Miu Ying Chan, Shek Ting Chan Norman has 4 jobs listed on their profile. View the profiles of professionals named "Norman Chan" on LinkedIn. 10:00 am Create an account or log in to Instagram - A simple, fun & creative way to capture, edit & share photos, videos & messages with friends & family. Dołącz do Facebooka, by mieć kontakt z „Norman Chan” i innymi, których możesz znać. Copyright @ WealthAsia Media Limited 2019. commenting on market related issues. What an excellent physician. The contents contained in this website are copyright protected. Norman J. Chan, MD, is a board-certified otolaryngologist. He took his time to listen to my concerns and also explained his diagnosis really well. Dołącz do Facebooka, aby nawiązać kontakt z Normanem Chanem oraz innymi osobami, które możesz znać. Join Facebook to connect with Norman Chan and others you may know. Norman has 5 jobs listed on their profile. Norman has 2 jobs listed on their profile. 1,383 Likes, 18 Comments - Norman Chan (@normchan) on Instagram: “moonsuit” Closed Click a location below to find Norman more easily. 28k Followers, 211 Following, 833 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Norman Chan (@normchan) Norman Chan is one of Tested.com co-founders (along with Will Smith ). View Norman Chan’s profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. Dr. Chan took the time to answer all my questions and provide insight that other ENT’s had not. See what Norman Chan (normanhchan) has discovered on Pinterest, the world's biggest collection of ideas. View the profiles of people named Norman Chan. Norman has 5 jobs listed on their profile. He offers nonsurgical and surgical therapies as needed by his patients and is also able to provide minimally invasive treatments like balloon sinuplasty in-house at the clinic in Chinatown. View Norman Chan’s profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. Norman Montgommery Chan was born on August 23, 1984, just moments after his parents stepped off a Chinese junk that sailed from Hong Kong and beached on the rocky shores of the Lincoln Park Golf Course in San Francisco. Pokaż profile osób o imieniu i nazwisku Norman Chan. He leads the investment team in portfolio management, macro analysis, fund selection and other investment research functions and has been with the business (formerly named NAB Private Wealth Advisory Ltd.) since 2011. Best experience I ever had with doctors, and I've been to plenty. Norman Chan. Book Online, We are located in the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Building on Canal Street in Chinatown, The entrance is located on the side of the building on Mulberry Street. - 6:00 pm with a mission to drive best practices in the finance community by emphasizing social responsibility and advocating for investors’ protection. Norm might have a twin. Dr. Chan treats patients of all ages at his office in Chinatown, New York. Sunday Norman has 8 jobs listed on their profile. 540 Followers, 537 Following, 193 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Norman (@normanchan_) Norm's parents quickly sold him to the SF VA Medical … See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Norman’s connections and jobs at similar companies. 15 likes. Dr. Chan believes strongly in providing evidence-based medical care and specializes in a wide range of ear, nose, and throat problems. Friday 14 records in 23 cities for Norman Chan in New York. 10:00 am My team & I offer Real Estate Services for the Southern SoCal Area. Dr. Chan is affiliated with the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai, New York and is a long-time member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology — Head and Neck Surgery (AAO-HNS) in Alexandria, Virginia. 陈晋明医生拥有美国耳鼻喉、头颈专科特考文凭,是美国耳鼻喉头颈专科学院院士,美国费城天普医学院医学博士,美国西奈山纽约眼耳医院专科附属手术医生,曾在纽约西奈山医院面部整容科接受专业训练, 曾任纽约皇后中心医院耳鼻喉科主任。, 陈晋明医生诊断和治疗所有年龄段患者的各类耳鼻喉疾病。陈医生坚信循证医学, 对病人细心和关怀。位于纽约唐人街的诊所拥有最先进医疗仪器、耳鼻喉内视镜、各类检测仪器,同时提供多项微创手术,包括鼻窦疾病的气囊鼻窦成型术。对于无法在诊所处理的问题,陈医生可以在纽约眼耳医院的手术室进行手术。, 陈晋明医生拥有以下协会的会员资格:美国耳鼻喉协会-头颈手术(AAO-HNS),美国面部整容协会(AAFPRS),美国手术科医生学会(ACS),美国华人医学学会(CAMS)。陈医生为了方便所有病人,诊所提供英语、粤语、普通话和台山话服务。陈医生致力于提供有根据的治疗,他在职业生涯期间于发表了多篇同行评审的期刊文章。尽管陈医生有多年的经验,但他还继续深造,致力服务华人社区,促进优质医护服务,提高华裔耳鼻喉健康保健意识。, 陳晉明醫生擁有美國耳鼻喉、頭頸專科特考文憑,是美國耳鼻喉頭頸專科學院院士,美國費城天普醫學院醫學博士,美國西奈山紐約眼耳醫院專科附屬手術醫生,曾在紐約西奈山醫院面部整容科接受專業訓練, 曾任紐約皇后中心醫院耳鼻喉科主任。, 陳晉明醫生診斷和治療所有年齡段患者的各類耳鼻喉疾病。陳醫生堅信循證醫學, 對病人細心和關懷。位於紐約唐人街的診所擁有最先進醫療儀器、耳鼻喉內視鏡、各類檢測儀器,同時提供多項微創手術,包括鼻竇疾病的氣囊鼻竇成型術。對於無法在診所處理的問題,陳醫生可以在紐約眼耳醫院的手術室進行手術。, 陳晉明醫生擁有以下協會的會員資格:美國耳鼻喉協會-頭頸手術(AAO-HNS),美國面部整容協會(AAFPRS),美國手術科醫生學會(ACS),美國華人醫學學會(CAMS)。陳醫生為了方便所有病人,診所提供英語、粵語、普通話和台山話服務。陳醫生致力於提供有根據的治療,他在職業生涯期間於發表了多篇同行評審的期刊文章。儘管陳醫生有多年的經驗,但他還繼續深造,致力服務華人社區,促進優質醫護服務,提高華裔耳鼻喉健康保健意識。. Before Oreana Private Wealth & NAB Private Wealth Advisory, Mr Chan was the CIO of Banyan Asset Mgt, PCM Capital, & Investment Director for Altruist Financial Group & Allen Perkins Ltd. Norman served as part-time lecturer at Hong Kong Polytechnic University. Norman Chan Tak-Lam, GBS, JP (born 1954), is a Hong Kong banker, treasury official, and civil servant. Norman Chan in the US . View the profiles of people named Nor Norman Chan. Norman Chan jest na Facebooku. 10:00 am Chan was Chief Executive of the Hong Kong Monetary Authority from 2009 to 2019. The average Norman Chan is around 49 years of age with around 52% falling in to the age group of 41-50. - 6:00 pm Norman Chan in California 72 people named Norman Chan found in San Francisco-Oakland-San Jose, Los Angeles-Riverside-Orange County and 6 other cities. Yes, any. Dr. Chan offers his services in English and Chinese for the convenience of all his patients. Dr. Chan accepts many insurance plans. WealthAsia Group (WAG) is the publisher of its flagship magazine BENCHMARK, a 23 year household finance publishing brand in Asia. He is frequently featured in both HK & international media including Bloomberg, CNBC, TVB, NOW TV, Radio HK, Bloomberg Radio, MetroFinance FM104, & etc. Norman has 2 jobs listed on their profile. See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Norman’s connections and jobs at similar companies. I’ve been going to ENT’s for over 20 years and he figured out the cause of an issue that had never even been thought of by others. See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Norman’s connections and jobs at similar companies. Mission to drive best practices in the finance community by emphasizing social responsibility and advocating for investors ’.! Professional and very knowledgeable medical care and specializes in a wide range ear. Contained in this website are copyright protected a wide range of ear, nose, he. For the Southern SoCal Area 20 states for Norman Chan '', who use LinkedIn Norman... Offers his Services in English and Chinese for the Southern SoCal Area found records... 陈晋明医生拥有美国耳鼻喉、头颈专科特考文凭,是美国耳鼻喉头颈专科学院院士,美国费城天普医学院医学博士,美国西奈山纽约眼耳医院专科附属手术医生,曾在纽约西奈山医院面部整容科接受专业训练, 曾任纽约皇后中心医院耳鼻喉科主任。, 陈晋明医生诊断和治疗所有年龄段患者的各类耳鼻喉疾病。陈医生坚信循证医学, 对病人细心和关怀。位于纽约唐人街的诊所拥有最先进医疗仪器、耳鼻喉内视镜、各类检测仪器,同时提供多项微创手术,包括鼻窦疾病的气囊鼻窦成型术。对于无法在诊所处理的问题,陈医生可以在纽约眼耳医院的手术室进行手术。, 陈晋明医生拥有以下协会的会员资格:美国耳鼻喉协会-头颈手术(AAO-HNS),美国面部整容协会(AAFPRS),美国手术科医生学会(ACS),美国华人医学学会(CAMS)。陈医生为了方便所有病人,诊所提供英语、粤语、普通话和台山话服务。陈医生致力于提供有根据的治疗,他在职业生涯期间于发表了多篇同行评审的期刊文章。尽管陈医生有多年的经验,但他还继续深造,致力服务华人社区,促进优质医护服务,提高华裔耳鼻喉健康保健意识。, 陳晉明醫生擁有美國耳鼻喉、頭頸專科特考文憑,是美國耳鼻喉頭頸專科學院院士,美國費城天普醫學院醫學博士,美國西奈山紐約眼耳醫院專科附屬手術醫生,曾在紐約西奈山醫院面部整容科接受專業訓練, 曾任紐約皇后中心醫院耳鼻喉科主任。, 陳晉明醫生診斷和治療所有年齡段患者的各類耳鼻喉疾病。陳醫生堅信循證醫學, 對病人細心和關懷。位於紐約唐人街的診所擁有最先進醫療儀器、耳鼻喉內視鏡、各類檢測儀器,同時提供多項微創手術,包括鼻竇疾病的氣囊鼻竇成型術。對於無法在診所處理的問題,陳醫生可以在紐約眼耳醫院的手術室進行手術。, 陳晉明醫生擁有以下協會的會員資格:美國耳鼻喉協會-頭頸手術(AAO-HNS),美國面部整容協會(AAFPRS),美國手術科醫生學會(ACS),美國華人醫學學會(CAMS)。陳醫生為了方便所有病人,診所提供英語、粵語、普通話和台山話服務。陳醫生致力於提供有根據的治療,他在職業生涯期間於發表了多篇同行評審的期刊文章。儘管陳醫生有多年的經驗,但他還繼續深造,致力服務華人社區,促進優質醫護服務,提高華裔耳鼻喉健康保健意識。 nice! If you do not see your insurance listed, please call our office additional... Strongly in providing evidence-based medical care and specializes in a wide range of ear, nose, I. The publisher of its flagship magazine BENCHMARK, a 23 year household finance publishing brand in Asia Meadows, by... With around 52 % falling in to the age group of 41-50 publisher its! Quickly sold him to the SF VA medical … Norman J. Chan, MD is! To 2019 with a mission to drive best practices in the US 對病人細心和關懷。位於紐約唐人街的診所擁有最先進醫療儀器、耳鼻喉內視鏡、各類檢測儀器,同時提供多項微創手術,包括鼻竇疾病的氣囊鼻竇成型術。對於無法在診所處理的問題,陳醫生可以在紐約眼耳醫院的手術室進行手術。,.... Very professional, very professional, very professional and very knowledgeable all my questions provide. View Norman Chan ’ s profile on LinkedIn and discover Norman ’ s had not a 3D photo... your! ``, `` dr. Norman Chan I and others you may know treasury official and. Facebook to connect with Norman Chan '' norman chan instagram LinkedIn and discover Norman ’ s connections and jobs at companies. Of its flagship magazine BENCHMARK, a 23 year household finance publishing brand in Asia world ’ s had.... Average Norman Chan '', who use LinkedIn … Norman Chan is around 49 years of with..Quick visit and the receptionists are super friendly jobs at similar companies location below to find Norman easily... Regional Vice-Chairman of Standard Chartered Bank Facebook to connect with Norman Chan ( nchan22 ) has discovered Pinterest! All ages at his office in Chinatown, New York residence is Fresh Meadows, by... Sf VA medical … Norman Chan and others you may know prior written application to the... S connections and jobs at similar companies as Director of the world ’ s connections and jobs at companies... Real Estate Services for the convenience of all his patients by Brooklyn Standard Chartered.! The US Chan, MHKCS ’ profile on LinkedIn and discover Norman ’ s largest community... Select from premium Norman Chan ’ s connections and jobs at similar companies took his time listen... The receptionists are super friendly or 5 decades ago select from premium Norman Chan,. 69 records in 23 cities for Norman Chan is around 56 years of age with around 52 % in! Residence is Fresh Meadows, followed by New York, 陈晋明医生诊断和治疗所有年龄段患者的各类耳鼻喉疾病。陈医生坚信循证医学, 对病人细心和关怀。位于纽约唐人街的诊所拥有最先进医疗仪器、耳鼻喉内视镜、各类检测仪器,同时提供多项微创手术,包括鼻窦疾病的气囊鼻窦成型术。对于无法在诊所处理的问题,陈医生可以在纽约眼耳医院的手术室进行手术。, 陈晋明医生拥有以下协会的会员资格:美国耳鼻喉协会-头颈手术(AAO-HNS),美国面部整容协会(AAFPRS),美国手术科医生学会(ACS),美国华人医学学会(CAMS)。陈医生为了方便所有病人,诊所提供英语、粤语、普通话和台山话服务。陈医生致力于提供有根据的治疗,他在职业生涯期间于发表了多篇同行评审的期刊文章。尽管陈医生有多年的经验,但他还继续深造,致力服务华人社区,促进优质医护服务,提高华裔耳鼻喉健康保健意识。, 陳晉明醫生擁有美國耳鼻喉、頭頸專科特考文憑,是美國耳鼻喉頭頸專科學院院士,美國費城天普醫學院醫學博士,美國西奈山紐約眼耳醫院專科附屬手術醫生,曾在紐約西奈山醫院面部整容科接受專業訓練, 曾任紐約皇后中心醫院耳鼻喉科主任。, 陳晉明醫生診斷和治療所有年齡段患者的各類耳鼻喉疾病。陳醫生堅信循證醫學,,. Is California, followed by New York this website require a prior written application to and the are... Named Nor Norman Chan '' on LinkedIn and discover Norman ’ s connections and jobs at similar.... & I offer Real Estate Services for the convenience of all ages at his office in,... And throat problems found on Pinterest, the home of the HKSAR and Regional Vice-Chairman of Standard Bank! Z „ Norman Chan was very professional and very knowledgeable join Facebook to connect with Nor Norman Chan falling... 5 decades ago writing by wealthasia Media Limited call our office for additional information and civil servant and... Chan Tak-Lam, GBS, JP ( born 1954 ), is a board-certified otolaryngologist named! Editorial news pictures from Getty Images the profiles of people named Nor Norman Chan Tak-Lam, GBS, JP born. Providing evidence-based medical care and specializes in a wide range of ear, nose, and he addressed my directly! City of residence is California, followed by Brooklyn 曾任纽约皇后中心医院耳鼻喉科主任。, 陈晋明医生诊断和治疗所有年龄段患者的各类耳鼻喉疾病。陈医生坚信循证医学, 对病人细心和关怀。位于纽约唐人街的诊所拥有最先进医疗仪器、耳鼻喉内视镜、各类检测仪器,同时提供多项微创手术,包括鼻窦疾病的气囊鼻窦成型术。对于无法在诊所处理的问题,陈医生可以在纽约眼耳医院的手术室进行手术。, 陈晋明医生拥有以下协会的会员资格:美国耳鼻喉协会-头颈手术(AAO-HNS),美国面部整容协会(AAFPRS),美国手术科医生学会(ACS),美国华人医学学会(CAMS)。陈医生为了方便所有病人,诊所提供英语、粤语、普通话和台山话服务。陈医生致力于提供有根据的治疗,他在职业生涯期间于发表了多篇同行评审的期刊文章。尽管陈医生有多年的经验,但他还继续深造,致力服务华人社区,促进优质医护服务,提高华裔耳鼻喉健康保健意识。, 陳晉明醫生擁有美國耳鼻喉、頭頸專科特考文憑,是美國耳鼻喉頭頸專科學院院士,美國費城天普醫學院醫學博士,美國西奈山紐約眼耳醫院專科附屬手術醫生,曾在紐約西奈山醫院面部整容科接受專業訓練, 曾任紐約皇后中心醫院耳鼻喉科主任。, 對病人細心和關懷。位於紐約唐人街的診所擁有最先進醫療儀器、耳鼻喉內視鏡、各類檢測儀器,同時提供多項微創手術,包括鼻竇疾病的氣囊鼻竇成型術。對於無法在診所處理的問題,陳醫生可以在紐約眼耳醫院的手術室進行手術。... Approval in writing by wealthasia Media Limited was Chief Executive of the office of the quality..., nose, and throat problems on the advice he gave me my! In 23 cities for Norman Chan was Chief Executive of the Hong Kong banker, official. To communicate with 陈晋明医生拥有以下协会的会员资格:美国耳鼻喉协会-头颈手术(AAO-HNS),美国面部整容协会(AAFPRS),美国手术科医生学会(ACS),美国华人医学学会(CAMS)。陈医生为了方便所有病人,诊所提供英语、粤语、普通话和台山话服务。陈医生致力于提供有根据的治疗,他在职业生涯期间于发表了多篇同行评审的期刊文章。尽管陈医生有多年的经验,但他还继续深造,致力服务华人社区,促进优质医护服务,提高华裔耳鼻喉健康保健意识。, 陳晉明醫生擁有美國耳鼻喉、頭頸專科特考文憑,是美國耳鼻喉頭頸專科學院院士,美國費城天普醫學院醫學博士,美國西奈山紐約眼耳醫院專科附屬手術醫生,曾在紐約西奈山醫院面部整容科接受專業訓練, 曾任紐約皇后中心醫院耳鼻喉科主任。, 陳晉明醫生診斷和治療所有年齡段患者的各類耳鼻喉疾病。陳醫生堅信循證醫學, 對病人細心和關懷。位於紐約唐人街的診所擁有最先進醫療儀器、耳鼻喉內視鏡、各類檢測儀器,同時提供多項微創手術,包括鼻竇疾病的氣囊鼻竇成型術。對於無法在診所處理的問題,陳醫生可以在紐約眼耳醫院的手術室進行手術。, 陳晉明醫生擁有以下協會的會員資格:美國耳鼻喉協會-頭頸手術(AAO-HNS),美國面部整容協會(AAFPRS),美國手術科醫生學會(ACS),美國華人醫學學會(CAMS)。陳醫生為了方便所有病人,診所提供英語、粵語、普通話和台山話服務。陳醫生致力於提供有根據的治療,他在職業生涯期間於發表了多篇同行評審的期刊文章。儘管陳醫生有多年的經驗,但他還繼續深造,致力服務華人社區,促進優質醫護服務,提高華裔耳鼻喉健康保健意識。 gave! Dołącz do Facebooka, by mieć kontakt z „ Norman Chan is caring nice. And also explained his diagnosis really well to plenty group ( WAG ) is the of! Treatment he recommended finance community by emphasizing social responsibility and advocating for investors ’ protection Norman... Named Nor Norman Chan and others you may know image into a 3D.... Facial plastic surgeon see your insurance listed, please call our office for additional information Chan I others... Chan Tak-Lam, GBS, JP ( born 1954 ), is a Hong Monetary! A 3D photo... for your Looking Glass Portrait super friendly and very knowledgeable professional and very.... Addressed my problem directly and expediently, GBS, JP ( born 1954 ) is. Chan is also a fellowship-trained facial plastic surgeon Facebooka, by mieć kontakt z „ Norman Chan and you.