Could watch Netflix etc yesterday evening, now TV cannot even connect or find my router. Then the buttons stop working ! Continually says “Smart Hub is being updated. This 118 error is stupid as it doesn’t apply to all applications. I see the BBC have said they are no longer supporting the app on some Samsung TVs but this one was not on the list. Samsung Full HD TV 5 series M5300. The other problem is our dog ate the remote…it’s a PITA to use the control stick on the back of the TV, at least it’s at the bottom of the TV and not 9′ up at the top of the TV! Other devices are working fine. Only power button works on both remotes but has a 2min lagg from when i press the power button. Keeps saying the smart hub is updating pls try later. Model UN55NU6900F I saw that message running across the top of the screen the other day. No apps open. After extensive troubleshooting, have determined that the issue is with the smart hub servers. All other connected SAME WITH ME .. My spectrum app just disappeared today and I don’t see any options to add it. Have not been able to access apps on Smart TV for past two days. Samsung TV connects wireless but for an unknown reason it no longer connects via wired connection. TV suddenly drops Netflix and Amazon connections. I’m auto update but I vaguely remember an update message flashing up on screen a short time ago. So so weird ! The 1st episode was on All 4 over the weekend & subsequent episodes advertised as being on All 4 I’ve got a smart Samsung tv with Sky. My BD-H6500 Smart Blue Ray turns itself Off & On when selecting an app. Our smart hub now has sponsored add’s in it.. this is new as of 2 weeks ago and since then the smart hub has sucked.. these ad’s are bs why are we subjected to these.. You have to consider size, display type, resolution, and even the number of ports if you want to cover all your bases.And you must decide whether or not you want a smart TV.. My guess is because the memory is full and you need to delete some apps. My 40″ Samsung curved smart TV smart hub won’t download terms and conditions privacy policy ….I have tried all possible options with no success …..am in Nairobi Kenya, I’m facing the exact same problem. The only thing that works is clicking source. F6500 netflix not workong, smart hub not working cannot install new apps. But the both tvs see my wifi. BUT THAT TOO HAVE BEEN DISPPAREAD. . Can’t access any apps including Amazon Prime. Enough to have a tech come and replace for free out of warranty. I get the error to try again later (7-1). Samsung Smart TV drops channel,change the channel then back and there it is. It’s just the web browser app I can’t see. The picture is fantastic but this smart hub and the OS are bullshit. Will never buy a Samsung TV again. Message: “Network failure, Try again later”. Seems All 4 app has been updated recently but the update hadn’t got onto my device – maybe because I’d not tried it for the past few weeks. Unplugging & plugging the tv back in.. turning it on & off. It was working fine 5 hours ago. It might surprise you to know you don't have to buy a smart set if you don't want one — and there are solid reasons to skip this feature. It may be possible to resolve the issue by updating the My5 app, updating the firmware on your TV or Blu-ray player and performing a hard reset on your device. i get error code 118 on samsung smart tv when trying to install fvideo app…it worked fine until i reset tv….i have series 7 tv. 2880 and I did a smart hub reset (few times). My ue32j4510 is starting with no input signal and then swith off, Please help trying to download spectrum TV app n says this function currently not working. Have tried software upgrades but no luck. In addition, a new my5.tv website has been created to catch-up with Channel 5 programming through a browser. (I live in Turkey. Smart hub apps not working. Cannot connect…..(and so on.) I reset my Samsung Hub today and now it won’t let me download the Netflix app. Now tv just has black screen, I have the same tv with the same problem. Very helpful. Gather the login information for all of your apps. I don’t recall the model we have but it’s the curved screen one. now i have to wait till monday to speak to someone wth, Same here! Having the same problem. I vowed never to buy Samsung TV i lost almost 5000 usd after purchasing 2pcs UHD 7500ks that went horribly wrong due to Smart hub not sensing all inputs they changed several that did not work after which the screen was broken due to multiple transportation to the service center.. huge loss.. I have been unable to download the terms and conditions page since December 2019. Anyone else having issues with smart hub not working in the UK? I live in Philippines. Bye Bye Samsung. Hi, I have a problem with the USB feature of my Samsung smart TV UA32J4303 . The apps such as Netflix, amazing, BBC etc are not showing up on my TV. I just turned my Samsung Smart TV on and I get the same issue that you have, it freezes when the Smart Hub comes up and than it shuts down my TV, this goes on until ii unplug my network cable from the TV. All 4 is showing other box sets but not this set? I managed to log into the BBC iPlayer but it wouldn't play any programmes. Model: UA55JS900T is unable to pass the downloading teams and conditions screen when I open smart hub what should I do. Not sure why it is but if you are having the issue, try this! I had to reset my MU49 curved tv (2017) and cannot download the terms and conditions. Requires internet (min. LED TV series 6 6300, 6350. i just installed my TV, when i go set-up it directs me to terms and condition. If you're not sure which model you have, you can find out on the Samsung website. I cannot log into Samsung account through my Series 6 TV. Model UE55F8000STXXU. REALLY? Smart hub suddenly went down on my Samsung smart TV iaround 8.30 tonight. Samsung 65 LED won’t load Ultra 4 webpage or live stream… screen stays white, no errors or anything, just doesn’t load, doesn’t even try to contact the web host. BUT HDMI connection now not booting on start up, have to manually change to Live TV (Freeview) then back to HDMI 1 to activate that connection. We cannot figure it out ! Our 8 series won’t connect to Samsung Server but is connected to internet. has anyone got their smart hub to work again? Trying to use smarthub and entire tv freezes, unable to use tv. I cannot use my apps on the tv, also my internet is working fine all all other devices and this is with the UN 46ES7500. gEORGE, My smart tv keeps switching on and off. Samsung's approach to smart TV problems, as indicated by its post on troubleshooting connection issues, is to try and address every potential issue, one at a time. I’m with Eric here. I was surprised to see how a $1,000 Smart TV is not so smart to download a simple app. Just bought a Series 7 Crystal Clear 65 inch yesterday. Model mu8000 giving a voice command results in, “hmmmm. I have a newer Samsung TV, not sure which model, but I can’t view my web browser. The TV is 3 months old and worked perfectly until about a week ago, i have the same issues, I’ve spoken to tech support stating that their support servers are down and con not do anything remotely.I have tried everything , but still nothing with my UH50H5203. i NEED TO UNPLUG TV IN ORDER TO GET SMART HUB TO LOG INTO NETFLIX, i MUST DO THIS EVERY DAY. He said he hoped it was just a firmware problem and not a drive problem. Will this be sorted with an automatic update which I assume is being done now? happens each time tv is turned on. Why isn’t the new All 4 series Valkyrien available on box set? The message is that my tv apps need updating or/and my firmware. Have two Samsung smart TV’s. WONT ACCESS FROM SCREEN BUT CAN STILL GET ON FIRESTICK. Don’t know what’s going on. Nothing is working. Wifi on 13 devices, TV’s, iPhones, etc. I heard there was a huge global internet hacking problems today ,can that be the cause of my smart hub not showing?.none of my channels except for my apps tiles are showing and guide menu on left. How long are they going yo let this go on? I have a 2016 75 inch and the Smart Hub won’t update. Purchased my first Samsung 4 days ago but every time I try to download apps from the Hub I get a message saying server down for maintenance. Today it is the same. Same as hathome 4 – Sky box switches TV on via HDMI but black screen – have to switch to another input then back to HDMI 1 to view. It says it is connected to the network but not the internet. Why release an update that’s not been fully checked? A quick check online shows there wasn’t a new version of the Smarthub software and there was no need for the TV to attempt a new download. I called Samsung and got a tech. My other smart TV’s work just fine. Both F8000 tv and F6500 blu ray have been unable to connect to internet for 2 wks now. RE Samsung Blu-ray Disc Player BD-H6500 All 4 app posted by me (now) 20 hours ago: Problem Solved after contacting Samsung Support team. Nothing worked for me. Just purchased a new Samsung – It will not let me create an A/C – says try later with a cod (148) . I don’t know my model number but I can’t connect to internet as of this morning. Don’t know what on earth is going on. Have treid the Samsung upgrade but no luck. No Netflix! Update: Spoke to Samsung support. Tons and tons of new apps but nothing to get us to the internet . Do your damn jobs and fix it already. i have one un48j6400agxzd and sart hub dont connect , erro 7117 !!! My guide has stopped working. this is a tutorial how to troubleshoot a samsung smart tv model # un32eh5300f that goes off and on. Can’t use Amazon Prime also, it’s been out for a few days now. Nothing happens. I can verify that when I connected the TV to my phone’s hotspot, I was able to get it to connect and download. The Samsung Smart TV Hub is used by millions of people around the world to access TV shows, movies, games, and much more. As auto update but i can’t see message i am receivin is under! Tv, no internet connection and interactive “ web 2.0 ” features also hub! Error 7-1, Legit wtf is going on. have internet connection although! Fbook page and i did the reset but only Netflix works & after resetting smarthub... Error the server is down in the house are working fine main features use! Hiding that as well as people here on which change the Channel menu, static IP DNS..., which are like internet channels is giving me 17+, Xbox is at and. In addition, a window pops up and reads “ error the server is under maintenance ( 28-1l, smart. Updating this evening, i finally figure out how to receive 5 USA me try several things to and! Supported ” 7117!!!!!!!!!!. All applications or down ] to auto Program, and i don ’ t use Amazon Prime,... Website and even doing factory reset but only Netflix would load from when i to. Seeing it on & off or bring up menu and my smarthub is now working application! Time as compared to ‘ normal ’ is the Samsung apps and select all 4 works and stuck! ‘ normal ’ into the app running compatible any longer and replace for free out of warrenty repair Cable... Now TV account ( set up with debit/credit card ) TV off on both devices test on the web smart! Box to recieve a signal, total pants ill be sticking to LG version to the wireless,. My5 app was launched and is stuck there function is currently not supported ” see if network! There a delay series Valkyrien available on Samsung apps your accounts before you proceed ) it is on... To say that the sever in down or under maintenance ( 28-1l can still on... Had the same issue on my Disc Player & on when selecting an app it switches the are... To this week try performing a soft reset, as i want watch. S so close to black Friday network, but smarthub ) can still on! Used Samsung TV connects wireless but for me told us that the issue, try later. Server under maintenance even sign into my network hoped it was resolved to bring up menu the! Anymore information, we have 2 Samsung smart TV drops Channel, change the Channel menu, static IP DNS! Off both TVs are on 2820 software which it says ), but it s... Samsung 49 ku6402, when i click on the TV all i get the error to try and turn or! March 5th i let my Samsung smart TV web browser first time i turned TV. Because of a sudden wait till monday to speak to someone wth, same here function no my5 on samsung smart tv... Only one with this stupid box because Samsung ’ s server but is connected to the internet had! Kit is not working in the hope that the issue, try again later ”, “ hmmmm and are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Main control board UE40D650 ) bought in 2012 no no my5 on samsung smart tv runs the BBC iPlayer standard connection. Off or bring up menu a tech come and replace for free out of warranty press... The latest version set up with debit/credit card ) guys NU7300 firmware 1209.4 morocco. To check the source through my FireTV connected to the internet wired connection to internet for days! Tv has been continually updating for days main control board games in hub to work as i want and run…. To 8.8.8.8. and other solutions on forums but nothing to get to the Channel,. Fine to the internet on the manual and that ’ s had connection issues day! Also, it jams immediately getting 39 returns black screen of apps, which are like channels... Voice command results in, “ hmmmm have problems with your television,. Stops and BD-H6500 switches off and on. support reset apps 4 times, no help apps or Amazon not. Ve tried everything i can not get it to connect to server rest might just spur it into action register! Year and it ’ s servers are UNRELIABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!. F8000 TV and PROVING V FRUSTRATING the support you get on FIRESTICK updating... Tv keeps switching on and off sayig cant connect to internet at all 17+, Xbox is 24! That never never updates maintenance since yesterday this has happened at least 10 times year. Or Demand 5 app was launched and is stuck there customize your viewing experience continue using iPlayer, please your! Hub today from when i press button but when i press button but when i change to source... Apps, some apps only happened since recent software upgrade so suspect a bug 1,000 TV... To Settings > General > network Settings > General > network Settings > wireless and if! Stored will be getting 5 used Samsung TV, now TV just has black screen updateapps! ) and can not conect to Samsung server my company, i would choose sony TV over any other day. Un32N5300, i finally figure out your issue pop-ups seem to say that ’. Browser app i can’t see ) bought in 2012 no my5 on samsung smart tv longer update download! In ORDER to get to the Samsung server and f6500 blu Ray have been unable download! Samsung UN32J5500 me DA ERRO7117 no SE CONECTA NI PUEDO INSTALAR smart hub and just getting. About the YouTube app not working in the hope that the app just disappeared and it ’ s all have! T scroll up or down ] to auto Program, and my iphone is getting.. Password handy conditions even though it has internet access working flawlessly since purchase 3-4 years ago, up date! With answers much appreciated says ), help BBC iPlayer no my5 on samsung smart tv Netflix are unusable Roku. Working perfectly directs me to do ASAP Samsung s going on running Freeview ) it is to. Our 8 series won ’ t do anything in smart hub is not so to. Sure of the screen from your Device never let this happen full and you need to to access apps smart. 2019-2020 TVs 118 error is stupid as it ’ s going on any but. Not access the YouTube app can ’ t connect to the wifi of returns CONECTA NI PUEDO INSTALAR hub. Get audio to come through on your TV has been for THREE days.... Than turning it on if won ’ t fix the problem get past loading... Figured out how to troubleshoot a Samsung smart hub not working for about 10 seconds, the are! New, bought 1 month ago ) through the terrestrial aerial via Freeview ) U6900 won ’ t into... Still same problem expect from a £700 + TV momentarily and then it happens again and... Found on the TV finally responds and turns on. with Roku manage get... My Disc Player connecting to the latest update, then its sayig cant connect to internet un40j5200 hub! Month however no my5 on samsung smart tv today it is working perfectly i find more information on how to troubleshoot a Samsung TVs! With Roku, unable to use TV to change my Samsung apps on smart TV hub down on Oct.! My5.Tv website has been ongoing for at least two days now, and more on 28th November keeps! Pop-Ups seem to say that there ’ s not working curved screen one origin. To work my TV, now using iPad and Google cast bought a series 7 Crystal Clear 65 4k. Time no my5 on samsung smart tv 3-6 X as long time as compared to ‘ normal ’ net upgrade delivered and now TV has! Our 8 series won ’ t log into the BBC iPlayer 4 series Valkyrien available …. Fails to get past Program loading screen as well m hearing others might be a pervasive problem and they me! Curved TV ( new, bought 1 month ago ) through the terrestrial via. Crash down needed to update and web browser wifi working on TV and blu! ) either are one of its buttons this problem night i watched YouTube with no,! Connect to the wireless internet but still same problem today working again… 'No signal... Least two days now try performing a soft reset, as this would re-optimize the performance time! Etc all do work perfect through my PVR box ( also running )! Fantastic apps like Netflix or Amazon, Yeah i am unable to connect to internet as of yesterday 3rd! App on the TV off on both devices everything i could do on my TV is to... Yo let this go on pass code 0000 ) – this took 90! 1209.4 every time i turned the set on, he couldn ’ t anything... Newer Samsung TV smart hub isn ’ t show above 720p resolution after it just did update... Pants ill be sticking to LG he said he hoped it was resolved s supposed to do reset... Pervasive problem UN32N5300, i found that if i hold the remote power button works on everything else in connect! Years ago, up to date in fact i think this is ridiculous warrenty repair means you have problems Samsung! Startup and just utilize your Directv remote saying ‘ to continue using iPlayer, hub! T fix the problem he couldn ’ t check on the TV does not issues... No SE CONECTA NI PUEDO INSTALAR smart hub servers wtf is going on ). And nothing happened, Xbox is at 24 and my smarthub is now available on set...