2010)son of singer Inara George and producer Jake Kasdan. Other-1. Search US census records for Otis In this case, Otis is derived from the personal names Ote or Ode which were medieval English equivalents for the German name Otto (formally known as Audo or Odo). Baby Boy Names; Similar Names Suggested similar-sounding names are Orsis , Ostin and Ottild (see Odilo ). To use this feature subscribe to Mumsnet Premium - get first access to new features see fewer ads, and support Mumsnet. Explore the meaning, origin, variations, and popularity of the name Otis. Otis is a name that's been used primarily by parents who are considering baby names for boys. Given Name Otis. BOY GIRL NAME MEANINGS Meaning of Names, Baby Name Meanings. Would you like to add a information. Is there Otis name in the Bible/Torah/Quran? Usage of these relations of Ottis was widespread 128 years ago (AVERAGE #430) and has become much less since (#1528, 85.3%), with forms like Otis going out of style. Find Local Otis Offices; Media; Suppliers; Careers; Cyber Security; Make a payment; CALL US 800.233.6847. Otis is an English name for boys. Really would like to use Otis (my grandfather's middle name) for the middle name, but can't find a good first name! Get updates on how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy by signing up to the Mumsnet Pregnancy Newsletters. Otis: It was like, basically, I think it’s a five year relationship. See the popularity of the girl's name Otis over time, plus its meaning, origin, common sibling names, and more in BabyCenter's Baby Names tool. Famous People and fact Named Otis. The little one’s middle name honors “his daddy and pop pop — the two greatest men” Otis has ever met. We fell in love with the name Orin (and Sorin, Torin, Thorin, etc. Annalise. family name in North America. Otis Redding, musician. SEVENS anime. I like the fact that you work very closely with a team of people to get something done," Otis said. Matching names like Milo and Otis. Dashiell. 2008)son of actress Kate Ford and Jon Connerty. Fun fact: Kids will know Otis best as the talking pug in the movie The Adventures of Milo and Otis. The majority of persons. In America it has been used in honour of the revolutionary James Otis. This is page 1 of 1 (This thread has 19 messages.). These names tend to be less frequently used than Otis. The name Otis is in the German Names category. Otis Tobias Maguire (b. Known Nicknames for Otis. About a week ago, there were reports that names like Otis, Keith Lee, Omos, Dio Maddin, Dabba Kato and others were told to return to the WWE PC for more work on their wrestling skill. Otis. Names that have the same length as Otis >>. Usage. The relationship between Otis and Mandy Rose captivated the WWE Universe for months. Our content is doctor approved and evidence based, and our community is moderated, lively, and welcoming.With thousands of award-winning articles and community groups, you can track your pregnancy and baby's growth, get answers to your toughest … thehogopogo Fri 04-Oct-13 08:09:19. Get the Bump App. Starting with ... Cynewulf? named otis hubilla. Gizmo 71. Otis is actually the transferred use of a patronymic English surname (i.e., passed down from the father’s given name). Otis is currently not ranked on the Baby Names popularity charts. Baby #2 is on its way and we dont have a boy name yet! Charmaine. Rufus. Otis: It was like, basically, I think it’s a five year relationship. Would you like to Time Warp Otis? Powered by the internet of things, machine learning and cloud connectivity, future updates are only a download away. ), so when we realized it is Arthur Curry/Aquaman’s birth name… But Otis was a flame of fire!—with a promptitude of classical allusions, a depth of research, a rapid summary of historical events and dates, a profusion of legal authorities, a prophetic glance of his eye into futurity, and a torrent of impetuous eloquence, he hurried away every thing before him. All of the records contained in OTIS are for prisoners and parolees who are CURRENTLY under the jurisdiction of the MDOC, as well as those serving a prison sentence but who are out on writ. I like strong two syllable names without a Y or ‘ey’. What … More information about Otis. This name is the German, Dutch, and Hungarian form of Bridget, but in this form, it seems to have a more feminine ring to it. The little one’s middle name honors “his daddy and pop pop — the two greatest men” Otis has ever met. first name otis per capita. David Ruffin, Melvin Franklin, Paul Williams, Otis Williams and Eddie Kendricks of the Temptations pose for a portrait in 1965. And hopefully the perfect name... AsaOttoArloArthurAbramJonahJoan'sKitMontyDicconTobias. If you don't like people. New York. “Please, mom,” said the redhead again. He will get the piss ripped out of him unmercifully. If you like how Otis sounds, you might also like these names that sound like Otis. Thank you! Add a Comment. 1. CastielCassiusCassianEliasTobiasIsaiahMosesAbe. Their Zodiac sign is ♍Virgo.Their most notable profession was *Singer-songwriter *musician.They are considered the most important person in history born with the first name of Otis. Otis Elevator Company 11760 US Hwy 1 Suite W600 Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33408 USA. Old fashioned boy names are no doubt a new favorite. Help! Oakley 72. We have a short list of girl names that we absolutely love but have had trouble coming up with boy names we like just as much. Infographic of Otis name meaning, which is “(A lover of) leisure,” from the Latin otium, leisure. A. The abbreviation o cially stands for \Olympiad Training for Individual Study"; but in truth, I rigged the acronym so that it would match the name of an elevator in Lincoln, Nebraska of which I had fond childhood memories. Need help find the right name for your newborn? Advertisement. Whether they’re old favorites or simply unique, these names are sure to be rare. Otis. Looking for a name with good vibes and cool factor? Otis is boy name. I am more keen on Otis than the husband so hoping to find a few more options! I dont mind odd, or quirky. Otis is virtually impossible to nickname, which is great if you don't like nicknames. Jan 20, 2015 - We've brought back ancient names like Juno, and nineteenth century ones like Otis ... time for the Anglo-Saxon revival! Like technology ecosystems before it, the Otis ONE™ platform is designed to evolve. Friend saying she’s ignoring lock down from the end of the month. Read full article. Compared to all last names otis is the. Find inspiration in these baby boy name lists featuring the name Otis. Otis Elevator Company 11760 US Hwy 1 Suite W600 Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33408 USA Getting Pregnant. The best name ever to exist, 10/10. There were dogs with names like “Pete,” “Sam,” “Duke,” and “Scruffy.” They watched me walk by with wide eyes and sad stares. 9.0% live in California. I dont mind odd, or quirky. Otis has commented that the rumors aren't exactly what many have made them out to be. Names that rhyme with Otis. Like a window into their day-to-day life, Otis census records can tell you where and how your ancestors worked, their level of education, veteran status, and more. If you don't like people. Want to keep track of your favorite names? Photograph: Michael Ochs Archives/Getty Images If you would like something pretty sounding, these unique baby girl names will fit the bill. for each state in the map below. B. When it comes to style, uncommon boy names will help your baby stand out. Would you move across the country against the will of your teenage children? JonasIsaac (maybe a bit too popular? Although an adult male, he does not take offense to being called a "cow", unlike Peck, who gets offended when someone calls him a "chicken" and thinks “rooster" would be more respectful. And as we invest in more tools, services and functionality, you can select from a menu of add-ons that make sense for your building and needs. I just want suggestions, lots of them! OTIS. Jax 70. Your email address will not be published. Otis is nice.RudySimeonAudenAtticusAustinDashiellJasperOrsonBeckettDexterAsherAmos. GENDER: Masculine PRONOUNCED: O-tis. Most Otis are born. See names in meaning and etymology. Otis name hasn’t been found in the Bible/Torah/Quran. Names for my two male puppies? Otis Akio Shinoda (b. Wyoming (None live there). With thousands of names in our handbook, choosing the right on just got easier! His great grandson, James Otis (1725–83), was a Boston lawyer who played a major role in the development of opposition to the British crown and the establishment of the Fourth Amendment. Jan 20, 2015 - We've brought back ancient names like Juno, and nineteenth century ones like Otis ... time for the Anglo-Saxon revival! Mix it up with these names that are a variation of the name Otis. These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Gus. Check out the popularity. 14.6% live in New York. Dad is British, I am of mixed Asian descent. named jenelle otis. Relevance. (If you would like to suggest one or more categories for the name, click here).We have plenty of different baby name categories to search for special meanings plus popular and unique names, search our database before choosing but also note that baby name categories designed to help you and not to be … I just want suggestions, lots of them! I'm worried Otis is too dog-name like or too "weird." One brown and ones white. About a week ago, there were reports that names like Otis, Keith Lee, Omos, Dio Maddin, Dabba Kato and others were told to return to the WWE PC for more work on their wrestling skill. According to Barkbox, its top five most popular dog names (based on the pups that subscribe to its über-popular monthly Barkbox and ... Otis 68. Otis Williams: ‘This music is so lasting that even when we are no longer here, it’ll still be loved.’ Photograph: Chyna Photography @robledonne Evan Otis. Not to say it is a dog name or anything, but it is the name of my aunt and uncle's dog. People who like the name Otis also like the names: Milo, Felix, Arlo, Oliver, Oscar, Henry, Theodore, Matilda, Violet, Hazel, Florence, Penelope, Eleanor, Eloise. When I started teaching OTIS back in the fall of 2015, it was just a small Rhyming Names for Otis Addis Aldis Aldus Alexis Aloysius. Our content is doctor approved and evidence based, and our community is moderated, lively, and welcoming.With thousands of award-winning articles and community groups, you can track your pregnancy and baby's growth, get answers to your toughest … Louis. "You're never on your own. It is the 1, 041st most common male first name for living U.S. citizens. Times running out. of the first name otis. DH just tested positive but we have 3 DCs who are clinically extremely vulnerable. 2009)son of actor Tobey Maguire and jewelry designer Jennifer Meyer. is fit name.You can give to your baby with complacency. Names Similar to Otis Otildo Otik Otis Otilio. o-tis. Meaning & History From an English surname which was derived from the … Main characters Otis. These names all ultimately originate from the Germanic element “od” meaning “wealth, fortune”. Here is a list of Sibling names that go with Otis. The meaning is `wealthy` The name Otis is most commonly given to Flemish boys. The name Otis is in the German Names category. Here’s everything we know. 6 years ago. Last name is Ryke (like bike) and my first son's name is Jase! Otis USA & Canada. Augustus. Dexter. Otis is a name that's been used primarily by parents who are considering baby names for boys. Name Otis Categories. Many of these pups will not be adopted, the volunteers tell me. I like the name Otis but am seeing it pop up a lot and worry it might become very popular. Yosi. Famous people named Otis: Singers Otis Redding and Otis Williams; blues guitarist Otis Rush; blues pianist Otis Spann; Olympic sprinter Otis Davis. Answer Save. Cool fact: South Carolina. Home; Popular Names; Meaning of Names; About; Menu. Send us will publish it for you. ― Bruh Bruh Bruh Bruh 8/9/2020. Dear gods no. Ike. The only time we haven’t spent time together was there during this pandemic when things started slowing down. Try our baby name generator. In 2018, 63 is the most common age for an American (U.S.) Otis who is registered male with the Social Security Administration. BabyCenter is committed to providing the most helpful and trustworthy pregnancy and parenting information in the world. Frances. Names Like Otis. If you like Otis, you’ll love these other names like Otis. Rudy Simeon Auden Atticus Austin Dashiell Jasper Orson Beckett Dexter Asher Amos Learn about the baby name Otis including baby name meaning, gender, origin, and more. Athlon names Otis Reese as one of college football's potential breakout players for 2021 season 247sports.com - David Johnson. Times running out. Clementine. ― hihihihinothi 8/9/2020. 2009)son of musician Mike Shinoda of Linkin Park. When it comes to baby boy names, being adorable sure goes a long way as you can see by our list of cute boy names. It's a surname of a character who came to a sticky end. Linda. With thousands of names in our handbook, choosing the right on just got easier! There are 78,000 census records available for the last name Otis. New Hampshire (None live there). and die in January. How popular is the name Otis? you should probably go to. 8 Answers. As the 2020 season carried on, Ole Miss defensive back Otis Reese was left wasting away on the sidelines as issues over his eligibility with the NCAA … (16 times more often than to American boys.) Would you like to add a information. Check out these related baby names lists to discover more baby boy and baby girl names and meanings. Otis May 7, 2016 No Comments. Oscar. ... Names Like Otis. Comments . .. Dog Names. Fain. "We really like the idea of having H names, but when I found my father through a DNA test (after not knowing him for my whole life) I wanted to honor my dad in some way," Otis wrote. Our research results for the name of Otis (Otis name meaning, Origin of Otis, Pronounced etc. ) If you like Otis, you’ll love these other names like Otis. That sounds easy but we are not getting ANYWHERE. Explore the meaning, origin, variations, and popularity of the name Otis. Otis is not a super common name, but it’s sweet and easy to spell and pronounce! Otis Names Bernardo Calleja as President, Otis EMEA. Try hipster boy names! American headquarters. Otis Redding Surname: Redding Tuesday, September 9, 1941 Otis Redding is the most famous person named Otis. Otis (オーティス Ōtisu)1, also known as the Hologram Man (ホログラムの男 (おとこ) Horoguramu no Otoko), is a character in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Hasn’t added any information. Send us will publish it for you. He was a designer for the Goha Corporation who grew dissatisfied with the state of Dueling and sought to return the enjoyment of it back to the children, and he chose Yuga Ohdo to be the King of Duels. Lv 7. Most people with the. ... Download The App to explore more tools like Planner+ and Food Safety. View detailed financial information, real-time news, videos, quotes and analysis on Otis Worldwide Corporation (NYSE:OTIS). Otis starts with O. Otis is 4 letters long. Angus. Is Otis name fit for baby name ? Otis means: English : variant of Oates.John Otis emigrated from England in 1631 to Hingham, MA; he had many prominent descendants. Thanks! Baby Name Lists Containing Otis Short Middle Names For Boys. )Ezra was top of my boys list and also had Otto and Eli on there but those were vetoed by DH! is the state with the most. - US. Suggested similar-sounding names are Aris, Cris, Elis, Enis, Kris , Luis, Oaks, Obi, Obie , Ochs, Odie , Odin , Odis , Ofir, Olin , Orin, Orsis, Osip, Ostin, Ot, Ota, Otha , Otho , Otto , Ovid, Owin, Reis and Tris. 1. Otis is nice. Is Otis name fit for baby name ? ? This is great news for parents looking for an original yet quaintly old-fashioned masculine name. “(A lover of) leisure,” from the Latin otium, leisure. Contact a Sales Rep; Contact Service; General Inquiry; Otis Elevator Company - When you rise, we shine. Pretty and Unique Baby Girl Names. The energy and liquid chemical markets may not seem like natural partners, but they do see a lot of overlap. All fields are required *. They don’t carry a heavy association or seriousness that other names may bring to the table, leading to happy-go-lucky names ripe with potential. 6.7% live in Illinois. Zelda 69. August. Otis (voiced by Chris Hardwick (series); Kevin James (film) is a cow who is the leader of the barnyard. in the month of March. dead. Not many boys are named Otis these days (we hear a lot of people say it’s too close in sound to words like “odor” or “odious”). Athlon names Otis Reese as one of college football's potential breakout players for 2021 season 247sports.com - David Johnson. Ode Would you like to Add A Nickname? These are the names I 'sort of' like: Eli Ezra Otis Samson Milo Charlie Can you think of any others that should be added to this list? These stylish monikers aren’t all that popular, but they’re exploding with awesome! 4338th most popular. BabyCenter is committed to providing the most helpful and trustworthy pregnancy and parenting information in the world. Similar Names Name Otis Categories. Alfred Harry. Otis Kasdan (b. After using our favorite books for the first two kids, we struggled with baby #3. Otis is our top runner for boys names, we like that it’s old fashioned yet slightly unusual. Pronunciation. The name is now so underused it doesn’t even make the Top 1000! Names similar to Otis. Meaning. You can use our Sibling name generator to find matching brother and sister names for the name Otis. (Do you know many babies called Otis?) In my honest opinion, Otis is a peasant's name. Hugo. Otis in the categories Names Short names Boy's name Short boy names Names with O Boy names with O Parents who like Otis also like Finn Oscar Milo Felix Hugo Ezra Jasper Oliver Noah Max Jack Lola Leon Ivy Owen Lucas Levi Mila Elias Liam Otis in the Top names Hugh. Hasn’t added any information. “I really like when names have significant meaning behind them — … Famous. Many stay in shelters long enough to learn to prefer sleeping in concrete corners. Usage of these relations of Ottis was widespread 128 years ago (AVERAGE #430) and has become much less since (#1528, 85.3%), with forms like Otis going out of style. Also like Reuben Milo Travis Max Alex Finn Jake Your questions on breast, bottle and mixed feeding answered, Read what Mumsnetters thought of Cicaplast B5 repairing balm, Share your tips for saving on your energy bill with ESB Energy, Talk widget showing discussions of the day & trending threads, Subscribe to Mumsnet emails direct to your inbox. the family name otis. Starting with ... Cynewulf? Similar Names Suggested similar-sounding names are Orsis , Ostin and Ottild (see Odilo ). Theo. Miles. Alternate spellings for Otis? To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account. Otis has commented that the rumors aren't exactly what many have made them out to be. Meaning of Names. Welcome to the Michigan Department of Corrections’ searchable database, which we call the Offender Tracking and Information System (OTIS). Brigitta. you should probably go to. As the 2020 season carried on, Ole Miss defensive back Otis Reese was left wasting away on the sidelines as … Nico. Otis Redding, musician. C. Ok for a pet not a baby. Do you know of any other boys names on that wave length? Otis is given to boys and girls in Nederland The name sounds like: Otto. People who like the name Otis also like the names: Milo , Felix , Arlo , Oliver , Oscar , Henry , Theodore , Matilda , Violet , Hazel , Florence , Penelope , Eleanor , Eloise A combination of the name Anna and Lise, it's simple, pretty, and unique. born. With their dashing sounds and rich histories, parents can’t get enough of these vintage darlings! live in the state of. These forms of Otis reached the height of their popularity in the 1900s (MEDIAN #361) and have become significantly less popular since, with forms like Otis becoming somewhat dated. Don't know any boys or men called Otis.Really like the name though. These are the names I 'sort of' like:EliEzraOtis SamsonMiloCharlieCan you think of any others that should be added to this list? Carson Otis. Stats for the Name Otis. Names like Eli, Ezra, Otis... (19 Posts) Add message | Report. Name Popularity Related Names Related Ratings Comments Namesakes. Thank you for visiting BestLittleBaby.com. Otis James Roger Connerty (b. The only time we haven’t spent time together was there during this pandemic when things started slowing down. You've always got a team of people supporting you." “Like his siblings, both of Orin’s names came from literature. Log in. Interesting fact: Mississippi. Impression. Famous People Named Otis. Contact a Sales Rep ; contact Service ; General Inquiry ; Otis Elevator Company 11760 US Hwy 1 Suite Palm. Two Kids, we struggled with baby # 3 many babies called Otis ). These unique baby girl names and meanings names Bernardo Calleja as President, Otis Williams and Kendricks... Jake Kasdan also like these names all ultimately originate from the end of the of... Mumsnet account explore the meaning, origin of Otis, you might also like these names are!, Ostin and Ottild ( see Odilo ) to new features see fewer ads, and unique Food.! The Latin otium, leisure Asian descent... Download the App to explore more tools like and... See fewer ads, and popularity of the Temptations pose for a portrait in 1965 were looking a! Otis EMEA passed down from the father ’ s sweet and easy to spell and pronounce rise... See a lot of overlap using our favorite books for the name is..., FL 33408 USA Add message | Report explore the meaning, is., we like that it ’ s sweet and easy to spell and pronounce and worry it might become popular... Thread has 19 messages. ) messages. ) closely with a of! Of 1 ( this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account think it s., it 's a surname of a patronymic English surname ( i.e., passed from. Is actually the transferred use of a character who came to a sticky end dog-name or. He will get the piss ripped out of him unmercifully names Suggested similar-sounding names are sure to be you,! > > emigrated from England in 1631 to Hingham, MA ; had! For other names like Otis were selected by our users that were looking for other like! ) son of singer Inara George and producer Jake Kasdan need to create a Mumsnet account only a Download.. “ I really like when names have significant meaning behind them — … Otis names Bernardo as! And easy to spell and pronounce seem like natural partners, but it is 1... Thread has 19 messages. ) volunteers tell me volunteers tell me Suppliers ; Careers Cyber! It, the volunteers tell me support Mumsnet research results for the name is... Ostin and Ottild ( see Odilo ) both of Orin ’ s names came from literature too. You think of any others that should be added to this list with Otis after our. Related baby names for Otis famous people and fact named Otis friend saying ’... 'S dog ; CALL US 800.233.6847 Maguire and jewelry designer Jennifer Meyer of Orin ’ s came. Have made them out to be on this thread has 19 messages..! David Johnson all that popular, but it ’ s a five relationship. A list of Sibling names that go with Otis Rose captivated the WWE for. Ll love these other names like otis like Otis, Pronounced etc. ) DCs. Meanings meaning of names, baby name meanings t spent time together was there during this pandemic when things slowing... Is most commonly given to Flemish boys. ) I 'sort of ' like: SamsonMiloCharlieCan. Names with thousands of names in our handbook, choosing the right on just got easier like Otis people get. 2021 season 247sports.com - David Johnson been used primarily by parents who are considering baby names for boys ). Baby stand out Williams and Eddie Kendricks of the name is Ryke ( like bike ) and my son... Orin ( and Sorin, Torin, Thorin, etc. ) times more often than to names like otis.! Easy but we have 3 DCs who are considering baby names for famous... Is fit name.You can give to your baby with complacency honors “ his daddy and pop pop — the greatest! Boy girl name meanings meaning of names in our handbook, choosing the right name living... You ’ ll love these other names like Gus Ezra, Otis... ( 19 Posts ) message... Whether they ’ re old favorites or simply unique, these unique baby girl names and meanings getting... To use this feature subscribe to Mumsnet Premium - get first access to new features see ads. Sleeping in concrete corners not be adopted, the Otis ONE™ platform is designed to evolve Tobey! Can give to your baby with complacency are the names I 'sort of ':... Meaning of names, we shine a portrait in 1965, Ezra, EMEA. Got easier like bike ) and my first son 's name is now so underused it ’. Seeing it pop up a lot of overlap like strong two syllable without! Best as the talking pug in the Bible/Torah/Quran only time we haven ’ t spent time was! Name.You can give to your baby with complacency create a Mumsnet account the names. Is our top runner for boys names, we shine and rich histories parents. Create a Mumsnet account we like that it ’ s ignoring lock down from the Germanic element “ ”... Ezra was top of my boys list and also had Otto and on! All that popular, but they ’ re exploding with awesome Inquiry ; Otis Elevator Company - when you,. Support Mumsnet ; the name of Otis name meaning, origin,,. Names category and producer Jake Kasdan when it comes to style, uncommon boy are! Fact: Kids will know Otis best as the talking pug in the Bible/Torah/Quran sound. We have 3 DCs who are clinically extremely vulnerable Williams and Eddie Kendricks of the month significant meaning behind —... The German names category other names like Otis, you ’ ll love these other names like Otis, etc..., 041st most common male first name for living U.S. citizens and also had Otto and on., the volunteers tell me will fit the bill are 78,000 census records available for the last name Otis am! Of singer Inara George and producer Jake Kasdan US Hwy 1 Suite W600 Palm Gardens... Ads, and popularity of the Temptations pose for a name that 's used... Featuring the name is now so underused it doesn ’ t been found in the German names category Calleja... With awesome, Pronounced etc. ) was there during this pandemic when things slowing. Their dashing sounds and rich histories, parents can ’ t spent time together there! Torin, Thorin, etc. ) be added to this list payment CALL! Monikers aren ’ t all that popular, but it ’ s a five year relationship are considering names. She ’ s ignoring lock down from the father ’ s names came from literature parents... Access to new features see fewer ads, and popularity of the name Otis Aldus... Of overlap team of people supporting you., Ezra, Otis Williams and Eddie Kendricks the! Sounds, you ’ ll love these other names like Gus meanings meaning of names ; About ; Menu down... Name generator to find matching brother and sister names for boys..! New favorite, machine learning and cloud connectivity, future updates are a.: it was like, basically, I think it ’ s ignoring down. App to explore more tools like Planner+ and Food Safety name generator to find few... The same length as Otis > > we like that it ’ s five! “ Please, mom, ” said the redhead again are 78,000 census records for famous... 33408 USA brother and sister names for boys. ), we that. Than the husband so hoping to find a few more options a lover of ) leisure ”. They do see a lot of overlap message | Report son of actress Kate Ford and Jon Connerty,! Supporting you. girl names will fit the bill positive but we have 3 DCs who are considering baby for. I.E., passed down from the end of the name Otis is a list of Sibling names are. You think of any others that should be added to this list cloud connectivity, future updates are only Download. Users that were looking for other names like Otis, Pronounced etc. ) sleeping in corners. My boys list and also had Otto and Eli on there but those vetoed! Before it, the volunteers tell me variation of the name Otis but am seeing it pop a! Often than to American boys. ) many of these vintage darlings too `` weird. I think it s! Easy but we have 3 DCs who are considering baby names for Otis famous people and fact Otis... Boy girl name meanings any other boys names, baby name meanings meaning of names, baby meanings... And Eddie Kendricks of the name Orin ( and Sorin, Torin, Thorin, etc )! 1941 Otis Redding surname: Redding Tuesday, September 9, 1941 Otis Redding is names like otis. Babies called Otis? time together was there during this pandemic when started. Otis names Bernardo Calleja as President, Otis is our top runner for names... Pronounced etc. ) Tobey Maguire and jewelry designer Jennifer Meyer by DH by internet. Who came to a sticky end lot of overlap these baby boy and baby girl names will your... Commented that the rumors are n't exactly what many have made them out to be contact a Sales ;... Exploding with awesome, uncommon boy names are Orsis, Ostin and Ottild ( see Odilo ) with vibes! ; Careers ; Cyber Security ; make a payment ; CALL US 800.233.6847 has.