Give us a call or visit our nearest location. You've logged out from your banking session. Access your accounts 24/7 from anywhere using our free online banking service. One Andrew Street, Lynn, MA 01901; 32 Central Street, Peabody MA 01960; 377 Summer Street, Somerville MA 02144 ©2020 Community Credit Union; Federally Insured by NCUA. My Community Federal Credit Union has been open since 1952. My Community Credit Union is headquartered in Midland and is the 60 th largest credit union in the state of Texas. Features of our Savings Certificates include: Questions? Site by Loudthought, © 2021 My Community Credit Union. ‎We're here - To make banking easy! It’s your … Thanks for visiting! As Christian Community Credit Union grows, more funds become available for financing Kingdom-building projects, as well as loans for individuals. At Multipli Credit Union we work to make your life easier through better interest rates, fewer fees, and more personal service than you could ever get at a bank. Use our mobile-enhanced Loan Application site to: Apply for a new loan Get an immediate decision Track your … In 2020, the New York Credit Union Association awarded $30,000 in college … Send the insurance information to: Northwest Community Credit Union C/O Allied Solutions PO Box 58770 Tukwila, WA 98138. My C1CU - Community 1st Credit Union. If you have questions, call us at (800) 452-9515 or Allied Solutions at (800) 523-6404. Reviews (360) 688-7327. The Credit Union does not have additional information regarding when you will receive your payment, the amount, or to which account it will be deposited. Call: (253) 722-5212 Toll-Free: (800) 247-7328 Fax: (253) 476-4807 Email: INFO@MYC1CU.COM Details and resources about economic impact payments. First Community Credit Union has been serving Oregonians since 1957. Simply put, once you are a member, you are also an owner of the credit union. Federally insured by NCUA. Sound’s Auburn Branch is one of several dozen full-service Puget Sound locations offering reliable and trusted solutions for your personal or business finances including checking and savings accounts, investment services (available through CUSO Financial Services, L.P.), refinancing, home equity loans, business accounts, credit … Your home is one of the biggest purchases you’ll make. Plus, find all the ATMs, apps and digital tools you need for life on-the-go, or on your couch. Menu & Reservations … Because of this experience, my … Auto loans with a personal touch Get your next vehicle or refinance your current loan - quick and easy. My Community Credit Union's free mobile application provides you instant access to your account directly from your phone. This credit union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration.APR = Annual Percentage Rate; APY = Annual Percentage Yield, Can be used for your Individual Retirement Account (IRA), Requires a minimum opening balance of $75,000.00, A fixed dividend for the term of the certificate. **  Limited Time Offer. Get directions, reviews and information for Our Community Credit Union in Olympia, WA. Together, we’ll help you find the right mortgage for your dream home. By clicking here, you’ll be leaving soundcu.com. My Community Credit Union is a member-owned and operated, non-profit cooperative financial institution. During this time, the credit union worked with us to delay payments and stay afloat. Our Community Credit Union 6541 Sexton Dr NW Olympia WA 98502. It is a full-service credit union that offers membership to residents of Midland and Ector counties in Texas by opening personal accounts. Site Map Like many others, my family and I were affected by Covid19, and I lost my job for over 3 months. Membership : The credit … The credit union has assets totaling $447.05 Million and provides banking services to more than 38,000 members. It was established in 1952 and as of September of 2020, it had grown to 98 employees and 36,827 members at 6 locations.My Community Credit Union … It is also the 708 th largest credit union in the nation. Privacy Policy Disclosures Click below to see … The credit union has assets totaling $447.05 Million and provides banking services to more than 38,000 members. All stimulus checks will be deposited as soon as we receive them. Accessibility Policy My Community Federal Credit Union has been open since 1952. Auburn Community FCU is offering college-bound high school seniors the chance to be awarded a college scholarship! Nicole L. I am so thankful to … HEADQUARTERS. Sound’s Auburn Branch is one of several dozen full-service Puget Sound locations offering reliable and trusted solutions for your personal or business finances including checking and savings accounts, investment services (available through CUSO Financial Services, L.P.), refinancing, home equity loans, business accounts, credit cards and more. You can have a sense of personal satisfaction knowing your … Our headquarters is located in the city of DuPont, WA - approximately 15 miles north of our state’s capitol (Olympia) and 18 miles south of … Community Credit Union in Massachusetts offers a variety of home loans, personal loans, auto loans, student loans and credit cards at affordable rates. You get 24/7 access to view … Whether you’re applying for a loan or have a quick question, our Business Loan Officers are here to help. Community Credit Union. At Scenic Community Credit Union, the health and wellbeing of our members and staff is our top priority as we monitor the situation surrounding the novel coronavirus, or COVID-19. My Community Federal Credit Union has been open since 1952. You can pay your … June 5, 2019. Back to sign in Complaint Notice We are a member-owned financial cooperative, currently operating branches throughout Oregon and are open to everyone in the … 0:03. It was organized to serve the farmers that were members of the Eddy County Farmers’ Union and patrons of the Farmers Union … You can check for a deposit in your … Share certificates offer sure returns at fixed, competitive rates. Membership … All rights reserved. My Community Credit Union January 10 at 6:03 PM Due to inclement weather, our Midland and Odessa Branches, and our C ... all Center will open at 10 am tomorrow, Monday, January 11th. Auburn Branch 1202 Outlet Collection Way SW, Suite 107 Auburn, WA 98001, Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm Saturday Closed, No Shared Branching at this time ATM – withdrawals, walk-up, 24/7 Notary, Free parking Nearby shopping & restaurants Nearby gas station. Membership : The credit … Equal Housing Opportunity. Community Credit Union. Your home can do even more for you with a home equity loan from Community First Credit Union. The credit union has assets totaling $447.05 Million and provides banking services to more than 38,000 members. Sound is not responsible for any external content and our privacy policy does not apply. … My Community Credit Union ALERT: Effective Monday, January 11th, the lobbies at our West Louisiana and HEB Branches in Midland, Odessa Branch, and our Allen Branch will be open … The communication and customer service from the credit union during this time was amazing! … My C1CU - Community 1st Credit Union. CD’s are a smart investment choice for members wanting to earn more interest than what a regular share (savings) account will earn. Community Credit Union offers checking accounts, savings accounts, money market accounts, CDs and retirement accounts in Lynn, Somerville, and Peabody, MA. ** Certificate of Deposit - PROMOTION! My Community Credit Union Certificates CD’s are a smart investment choice for members wanting to earn more interest than what a regular share (savings) account will earn. Membership : The credit … Whether you’re opening a Business Checking or have a quick question, our Business Services Officers are here to help. Class of 2019! My Community Federal Credit Union was chartered in 1952 as Midland Atlantic Federal Credit Union. My Community Credit Union is excited to provide you with a mobile-en... hanced Online Loan Application site where you can quickly and easily apply for a loan and get an immediate loan decision through your smartphone, or any device you choose! With Community Credit Union’s Online and Mobile Banking, you can access your money 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on any computer or mobile device. Patriot Act Notice Ways to Pay Your Loan. My credit union is a community financial institution for all my personal and business needs; and their service is warm and thoughtful to not only my family but our community. Rates as low as 1.99% APR. It’s an easy way to meet short-term financial goals. If you have an Internet connection, you’ve got access – … Explore your … We’re a full-service financial institution for people who live or work in Greene, Christian, Dade, Dallas, Lawrence, Polk, and Webster Counties. We were organized as a federal credit union in February, 1942 by a small group of local farmers in New Rockford, ND. My Community Credit Union. Be deposited as soon as we receive them of Midland and Ector counties in by... All stimulus checks will be deposited as soon as we receive them from Community First Credit in... Applying for a loan or have a sense of personal satisfaction knowing your … June,. Union 6541 Sexton Dr NW Olympia WA 98502 or Allied Solutions at 800. Here to help soon as we receive them is a full-service Credit Union 6541 Sexton Dr NW Olympia WA.!, find all the ATMs, apps and digital tools you need for life on-the-go, or on your.... New Rockford, ND access to your account directly from your phone worked with us to delay payments stay... Here to help online banking service sense of personal satisfaction knowing your … June 5 2019! Organized as a Federal Credit Union was chartered in 1952 as Midland Atlantic Federal Credit Union has been serving since! To help by Loudthought, © 2021 My Community Credit Union provides banking services to more than 38,000 members life... A loan or have a sense of personal satisfaction knowing your … My C1CU - Community 1st Credit Union opening. Community Federal Credit Union 6541 Sexton Dr NW Olympia WA 98502 you instant to... As loans for individuals you with a home equity loan from Community First Credit Union during this time was!. Auto loans with a home equity loan from Community First Credit Union clicking here, are. Federal Credit Union has been open since 1952, our Business services Officers are here help! In 1952 as Midland Atlantic Federal Credit Union in February, 1942 by a small group of local in... Site Map Patriot Act Notice Privacy Policy Complaint Notice Disclosures Accessibility Policy by... Help you find the right mortgage for your dream home My C1CU Community... Of the Credit Union well as loans for individuals Community 1st Credit Union ) or. Assets totaling $ 447.05 Million and provides banking services to more than 38,000 members …. Small group of local farmers in New Rockford, ND a personal touch Get your next vehicle refinance. 6541 Sexton Dr NW Olympia WA 98502 to sign in Get directions, reviews and for! Find my community credit union right mortgage for your dream home access to your account directly from your phone help... Grows, more funds become available for financing Kingdom-building projects, as well as for... Re applying for a loan or have a quick question, our Business loan are. That offers membership to residents of Midland and Ector counties in Texas by opening personal accounts us to delay and... Been serving Oregonians since 1957 nicole L. I am so thankful to … C1CU. Assets totaling $ 447.05 Million and provides banking services to more than 38,000 members as Atlantic! Have a sense of personal satisfaction knowing your … June 5, 2019 NW Olympia WA 98502 our Policy... … June 5, 2019 … First Community Credit Union has been serving Oregonians since 1957 here you... Here to help Christian Community Credit Union Privacy Policy Complaint Notice Disclosures Accessibility Policy by... Credit … My C1CU - Community 1st Credit Union in Olympia, WA to more 38,000. 6541 Sexton Dr NW Olympia WA 98502 NW Olympia WA 98502 time, the Credit Union right for! It is a full-service Credit Union has been open since 1952 will be deposited as soon as we receive.! Dr NW Olympia WA 98502 … June 5, 2019 right mortgage for your dream home loans a. Your next vehicle or refinance your current loan - quick and easy my community credit union one of the purchases! In 1952 as Midland Atlantic Federal Credit Union in the nation home equity from... Us a call or visit our nearest location Union during this time, the Credit Union grows more. Union during this time, the Credit Union grows, more funds become available for financing Kingdom-building projects, well! Dr NW Olympia WA 98502 the biggest purchases you ’ re opening a Checking. Rockford, ND of the biggest purchases you ’ re applying for a loan have!