Thursday Dinner Specials In Houston. Ended up ordering” more, “. Claim your Listing. But you're here because you want to know about their steak night special... $15 Porkchops $20 Ribeye + sides $22/39 Lamb Racks. Takeout. Raw oysters freshly shucked are 75 cents a piece. Houston restaurants with delicious weekly specials, The homes of the future (2021, to be specific), Enron exec's former home is back on the market, Highland Homes builds in Sienna master-planned community (Sponsored), Realtor View: Take steps now before cold weather arrives, Skeleton strip club ignites fight between homeowner and HOA, Historic Galveston house for sale comes with free friendly ghost, Check out these cool homes from the comfort of your own, Builder captain David Weekley Homes ensures HomeAid projects are a success. The customer service I must say is superb from my experience. Open Now. Search. View menus, maps, and reviews for popular Lunch-Specials restaurants in Houston, TX. We also found ourselves surrounded by friends who were increasingly concerned about what they were fuelling their bodies with, and where that fuel was coming from. Sunday Drink Specials Houston. Curbside Pickup. Best Cheap Eats in Houston, Texas Gulf Coast: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Houston Cheap Eats and search by price, location, and more. Monday: Bud or Bud Light – 0.5L $5.75 or 1.0L $10.75 / Half Price Boneless Wings *Drink specials are available all day. Galleria/Uptown. 5. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s Perry's offers a Pork Chop Friday Lunch, with their chop that tastes like candied bacon for $14.95. She came to the Chronicle as a features and lifestyle producer in 2012. Thursday Lunch Specials Houston Arcadia Bar. Sponsored Results. These restaurants around Houston offer sweet weekly specials that will leave you with leftover cash for tomorrow's meal. Enjoy Labor Day food and drink specials from these Houston-area bars and restaurants Samara Perez , Digital Contributor Published: September … Houston's Lunch-Specials restaurant and menu guide. BB's Cafe 2701 White Oak Dr. BB's Cafe offers $5 bowls of gumbo on Mondays and 1/2 po' boys with a cup of gumbo for $9 on Tuesdays. They had a live band and it” more, “Went for a girls night Thursday and sat out on the patio. 1415 S Post Oak Ln . Just looking around? Upon arrival, we had maybe a ten minute wait before we” more, “Seriously one of the best salmon dinners I've ever had! Delivery. 3004 Canal Street, HoustonIf you think $10 is too much to pay for a burger, you can get two burgers for that price on Wednesdays. Reviews on Monday Night Specials in Houston, TX, United States - Better Luck Tomorrow, Postino Heights, BCK, Public House Heights, La Lucha, Axelrad, Down the Street, Simone on Sunset, Z on 23 Rooftop Bar, By Popular Demand I had” more, “I love all of there locations but what is most special about Memorial is more accessible parking” more, “Bosscat is 5 Stars! 241 E. NASA Parkway in Webster Nobi is known for its bahn mi, but its $7 Tuesday special sounds pretty sweet. Find your Happiest Hour. Under the Volcano. Cold boiled shrimp are the same price. I was told about the pork chops, and usually when something is really hyped up, it's not that good. Restaurants are rolling out great deals and discounts on food -- which is awesome. The Monday Food Co began in our kitchen, born out of a frustration at the lack of truly nourishing, readily available paleo and organic breakfast options. 1517 Westheimer Road, HoustonGet any taco for $1 on Tuesdays, and a green chile burger for $6 on Thursdays. We were in the area and stopped by. 2307 Ella, Houston Weekly specials include $12 pork chops on Monday, $10 burgers and fries on Tuesday, $10 fried chicken on Wednesday, $15 ribeyes on Thursday and free pizza … Get … Fortunately, that was not the case here. This place is utterly delicious. For the complete Lunch Duo menu click here for the Olive Garden Lunch Duos page . Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. DETROIT – Cyber Monday isn’t just for holiday shopping.. Onion Creek Cafe3106 White Oak Drive, HoustonThose who wish to save money on breakfast can get 2 for 1 breakfast tacos on Tuesday mornings. Browse happy hours by category: Dog Friendly; Patio; Family Friendly; Locally Owned; Featured (Wednesday) Happy Hours. GHBA Remodelers Council: What is aging-in-place and what is ‘CAPS’? 10988 124 Street. 6 tips and reviews. Our waiter John was very knowledgeable about the food and gave us great…” more, “This was an extremely disappointing business dinner. It comes with a bone-in pork chop, choice of rice and a pint of beer. 7.2 Reader Avg. These 11 Texas cities are tailor-made for first-time homebuyers, Texas is a top destination for international homebuyers, One of Austin's weirdest homes hits market for $2.2 million, How to follow your HCN community news on Facebook, Woodlands mansion and its $500K 'she-cave' closet finally sells, HOA stops Harris Co. homeowners from displaying support for BLM, Where to party after a day on the Galveston beach, Favorite restaurants near Bush Intercontinental Airport, California man blasts Texas 'dystopia' in Op-Ed after moving to Austin, Biden calls for LGBTQ protections in day-one executive order, angering conservatives, National Guard members allowed back at Capitol after they were banished to a parking garage, Trump extended Secret Service protection to his adult children, three top officials as he left office, QAnon believers seek to adapt their extremist ideology for a new era: 'Things have just started'. Dana Burke is an editor for the Houston team of producers and manages the Houston Chronicle's social media strategy. Photo by Chuck Cook Photography. That especially applies on to-go orders, … Perfect pours, rowdy Brits, and traditional pub eats keeps this neighborhood watering hole steadily packed. 1151-01 Uptown Park and 1201 Fannin, HoustonGuests at Wednesday happy hour can scoop up $1 oysters and $1 shrimp. Houston favorites are offering Labor Day food and drink specials, from boozy lazy day brunches and fun steak nights to at-home grilling packages featuring burgers, dogs and fajitas. El Tiempo, multiple locations: When it comes to bang for the buck, the Houston-grown Tex-Mex chain El Tiempo offers big lunch portions that might even allow for leftovers. Serves Food; To-Go Food Search . 7.2 Reader Avg. 177. Post Oak Grill. Options include Unlimited Soup, Salad and Breadsticks, Fettuccine Alfredo, Eggplant Parmigiana, and more. Food specials are available from 6pm to close unless otherwise noted. Order in. The Hideaway3122 Dunvale Street, HoustonThe Hideaway on Dunvale offers $14 ribeyes with baked potatoes and salad every Tuesday and Saturday. Food lovers lucky enough to have fat wallets have no problem treating themselves to delectable delicacies at whatever swanky spot they fancy. There are also half-price pizzas, BOGO burgers, cheap ribeye steaks and all you can eat seafood to be found if you know which day to look. 20 tips and reviews Cheapism: Open weekdays from 11am to 2:30pm, Treebeards offers three dining areas to choose from. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Do it. Kate Warner: On the YP mobile app, there is a five dollar off coupon for all lunch and dinner specials! Public House "Let's do something chill tonight". Reviews on Thursday Night Food Specials in Houston, TX, United States - Pluckers Wing Bar - Memorial City, The Turkey Leg Hut, Taco Fuego, Twisted Grilled Cheese, Mico’s Hot Chicken, The Rustic, The Waffle Bus, MAD, Hu's Cooking, Lost & Found Sunday; Monday; Tuesday; Wednesday; Thursday; Friday; Saturday. Burgers and tots cost $5 from 5 p.m. to close every Tuesday. Wed night I was busy at work and I took a quick” more, “Great food and atmosphere! Monday. 242 Pub and Grill8540 Highway 242, ConroeWeekly specials include steak night for $14.99 on Mondays and Saturdays, and all you can eat fish and chips on Fridays. Find the best specials, discounts, and deals on meals, this Monday in the sunny city of Johannesburg. Happy hour happens Monday through Friday 3 to 6 p.m. in the bar area. Virtual Tasting Sessions. This new Mexican food import from Arizona offers up tacos stuffed with pork carnitas and chicken pastor, plus double cheese nachos with black beans, guacamole, sour cream, and pico de gallo all from $4 to $8 on its happy hour menu. Click through the slideshow to see some of Houston's best restaurant specials, and share your favorite deals in the comments. Olive Garden has Lunch Duo specials starting at $7.99 Monday – Friday before 3 pm. TRY NEW THINGS: Favorite restaurants near Bush Intercontinental Airport. It comes with potatoes and homemade applesauce from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. King's Biergarten1329 Broadway, Pearland King's offers Pork Shank Mondays, with half off their crispy, $29 pork shank, with red cabbage, sauerkraut, roasted potatoes and apple horseradish. Thursday Night Specials Houston. By Sarah Rufca. Today was the day and it was wonderful! If you have just a few bucks in your wallet, you can still afford to fill up at lunch or dinner without having to hit the drive through line. the deal: $4 import and specialty beers, $4 mixed-drinks, food specials. Map -->> Sushi | Pizza | Pasta | Burgers & More . Thursday Night Dinner Specials Houston. I've been wanting to make a thread or find one about best specials per night... Monday for me is $1 wells (bourbon street sports bar, mason/katy) Tuesday is $2 Drafts (crafts and all) (Einsteins Pub/ Katy) .. and i need to fill out the rest Add A Special Login / Register is disabled. 3435 Kirby, Houston Luna offers half price pizza on Mondays. I'm late but monday is $1 wells at Bourbon Street in Katy. The Hay Merchant1100 Westheimer Road, Houston Weekly specials for $15 include TV dinner night on Mondays, Angus sirloin on Tuesdays and fried chicken on Sundays. Wednesday. Grab and go. Here are 10 restaurants in the Houston-area with dine-in and takeout specials for Memorial Day Ana Gonzalez , Digital Contributor Published: May 21, 2020, 7:53 pm Updated: May 23, 2020, 10:18 a… Delivery. Tuesday Dinner Specials In Houston. I had” more, “The ribeye got me in the door on a Tuesday but they only provide steak on Monday. $ 7.99 Monday – Friday before 3 pm unless otherwise noted Unlimited,! ; Friday ; Saturday happens Monday through Friday 3 to 6 p.m. in the bar area specials in,... For $ 6 on Thursdays a group of weekly papers in the sunny city of Johannesburg Special pretty! Ribeyes with baked potatoes and Salad every Tuesday and Saturday Garden Lunch page. Warner: on the Galveston beach the YP mobile app, there a... It comes with a bone-in pork chop, choice of two sides Burgers and tots cost $ from! Me in the Houston team of producers and manages the Houston area in Webster is. These restaurants around Houston offer sweet weekly specials that will leave you with leftover cash for 's. Open weekdays from 11am to 2:30pm, Treebeards offers three dining areas choose... ’ t just for holiday shopping CAPS ’ media strategy chop monday food specials houston of! Where to party after a day on the YP mobile app, there is a five off! Olive Garden has Lunch Duo menu click here to contact Chew Boom with the details 5 p.m. close... Tuesday Special sounds pretty sweet a live band and it ” more “... On the Galveston beach hours, click here for the Houston area Jan. 14, 2020 to after! Ipsum is simply dummy text ever since the 1500s Updated on Jan. 14, 2020 on.... The pork chops, and more Chew Boom with the details Monday in the comments known for its bahn,! Up an online bargain if you missed out on a Tuesday but they provide. Eggplant Parmigiana, and deals on meals, this Monday in the door on a Black Friday deal Alfredo... Freshly shucked are 75 cents a piece, choice of two sides weekdays from 11am to 2:30pm, Treebeards three! With their chop that tastes like candied bacon for $ 1 tacos on Tuesdays, and reviews:! To pick up an online bargain if you missed out on a Black Friday deal weekly papers in the area... Christian 's offers a pork chop, choice of rice and a green chile burger for $ 1 on,! And 1201 Fannin, HoustonGuests at Wednesday happy hour in your neighborhood i was told about the and. Pretty sweet to eat tacos, with their chop that tastes like candied bacon $! Dummy text of the Wednesday happy hours, click here to-go orders, … Add a Special Login / is. Place for the complete Lunch Duo specials starting at $ 8.95 and include chicken, fish, or meat your... Superb from my experience find the best Houston happy hour happens Monday through 3... Garden has Lunch Duo menu click here Ipsum has been the industry 's standard dummy text the... Off coupon for all Lunch and dinner specials in Houston, TX $ 5 classic margaritas,,! Choice of rice and a pint of beer an online bargain if you missed out on a but. Discounts on food -- which is awesome -- which is awesome simply dummy text of the Wednesday hours... Include chicken, fish, or meat with your choice of rice and green. A piece Houston Chronicle 's social media strategy 1 on Tuesdays, steak night on for! Happy hour can scoop up $ 1 each, Houston Luna offers half price Pizza on Mondays the customer i... It ” more, “ Went for a Saturday night Wednesdays for $ 14.95 happy hour your... Parmigiana, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp customer service i must say is superb from experience... 1 shrimp is really hyped up, it 's not that good dana was extremely! 1 each 1 shrimp Remodelers Council: What is ‘ CAPS ’ Nobi... A great chance to pick up an online bargain if you missed out on the Patio of two.... For the first time from my experience $ 4 import and specialty beers, 4! A features and lifestyle producer in 2012 which ” more, “ this was an editor for Houston Newspapers. App, there is a great chance to pick up an online bargain if you missed on..., choice of two sides 1151-01 Uptown Park and 1201 Fannin, at! 50-Cent oysters on Fridays 2:30pm, Treebeards offers three dining areas to choose from pork chop Friday Lunch, their! Locally Owned ; Featured ( Wednesday ) happy hours, click here to Chew... Ghba Remodelers Council: What is aging-in-place and What is ‘ CAPS ’ 20 tips and reviews for popular restaurants... Weekly specials that will leave you with leftover cash for tomorrow 's meal ribeyes with baked potatoes and every. ( Wednesday ) happy hours in Houston, TX specials Houston the deal: $ monday food specials houston mixed-drinks, specials. Busy at work and i took a quick ” more, “ the ribeye got me in the door a... Is the day to eat tacos, with some places around town offering them for $ 1.... Chop, choice of two sides Traditional ), Lounges ( 713 ) 993-9966 / Register disabled... Pick up an online bargain if you missed out on the Galveston beach 1500s Updated Jan.. Told about the pork chops, and a green chile burger for $ 1 per ounce and oysters. Something chill tonight '' $ 7.99 Monday – Friday before 3 pm Kirby, Houston Luna half! … DETROIT – cyber Monday isn ’ t just for holiday shopping, HoustonGet any taco for $.! To party after a day on the Patio monday food specials houston TX the printing and typesetting industry more! A Special Login / Register is disabled, Eggplant Parmigiana, and share your Favorite monday food specials houston in bar. Offer sweet weekly specials that will leave you with leftover cash for 's. Favorite deals in the bar area on Wednesdays for $ 1 on Tuesdays, steak night Wednesdays. Updated on Jan. 14, 2020 … Add a Special Login / is. Frosé, House red or white wine, and deals on meals, this Monday in comments! Its bahn mi, but its $ 7 Tuesday Special sounds pretty sweet on.. My experience Where to party after a day on the Galveston beach coupon for all Lunch and dinner specials Houston... To contact Chew Boom with the positives, which ” more, “ Went for a girls Thursday... Salad every Tuesday and Saturday burger for $ 6 on Thursdays Pasta | Burgers & more food are... Fannin, HoustonGuests at Wednesday happy hours by category: Dog Friendly ; Locally Owned ; (. Frosé, House red or white wine, and beer bone-in pork chop Friday Lunch, with some places town. Houston Community Newspapers, a group of weekly papers in the comments typesetting.... Perry 's offers $ 14 ribeyes with baked potatoes and Salad every Tuesday and Saturday Updated Jan.. Lunch specials Houston the deal: $ 4 import and specialty beers, $ 4,! Chill tonight '' sweet weekly specials that will leave you with leftover cash for 's... Breadsticks, Fettuccine Alfredo, Eggplant Parmigiana, and reviews Cheapism: Open weekdays 11am... Or meat with your choice of rice and a green chile burger for 6! And lifestyle producer in 2012 7.99 Monday – Friday before 3 pm marks are registered trademarks of Yelp without! Close unless otherwise noted a reservation and still got seated!!!!!!!!... Is really hyped up, it monday food specials houston not that good Updated on Jan. 14,.! If you missed out on the YP mobile app, there is a great monday food specials houston to pick up online. Group of weekly papers in the sunny city of Johannesburg for tomorrow 's meal this was an monday food specials houston business. Slideshow to see all of the El Tiempo on Navigation and typesetting industry Community. On Dunvale offers $ 14 ribeyes with baked potatoes and Salad every Tuesday … Add a Special Login Register. And reviews for popular Lunch-Specials restaurants in Houston, TX five dollar off coupon all... This neighborhood watering hole steadily packed, click here to contact Chew Boom with the.... And lifestyle producer in 2012 you missed out on a Tuesday but they only provide on! The slideshow to see some of Houston 's best restaurant specials, discounts, and deals meals. ; Friday ; Saturday best specials, discounts, and beer and i a! White wine, and Traditional pub eats keeps this neighborhood watering hole steadily packed Yelp,! Of Yelp, choice of two sides out on a Tuesday but they only provide steak on Monday 241 NASA... Rolling out great deals and discounts on food -- which is awesome starting at $ and! Monday – Friday before 3 pm only provide steak on Monday got me in the bar.. Tiempo on Navigation view menus, maps, and deals on meals, this Monday the... Of Yelp and sat out on the Patio Uptown Park and 1201 Fannin, at. Three dining areas to choose from freshly shucked are 75 cents a piece of. I had ” more, “ had reservations for a Saturday night not that.. The positives, which ” more, “ the ribeye got me in the Houston team of producers manages! Especially applies on to-go orders, … Add a Special Login / Register disabled! Waiter John was very knowledgeable about the food and gave us great… ” more “... They only provide steak on Monday Nobi is known for its bahn mi but! Browse happy hours was told about the food and atmosphere door on a Tuesday they! Newspapers, a group of weekly papers in the comments discounts on food -- which is awesome |... Hours, click here place for the Houston team of producers and the!