McRanch Mini Aussies & Mini … See more of McRanch Mini Aussies & Mini Americans on Facebook. Forgot account? Gemeinsam bilden sie den Ursprung dieser Mini-Variante bzw. Sie wurden mehrfach entwurmt und gechipt. Unsere Australian Shepherds 'Aussies' leben bei uns mit im Haus, als vollwertiges Familienmitglied. We have puppies! North Houston, TXph: 281-222-3465mmceal@yahoo.com. North Houston, TXph: 281-222-3465mmceal@yahoo.com, GCH Moonbaby's Peaches and Cream & Flat Mountains                                       V.I.P. January 12 at 6:27 PM. Aussie breeder for almost 18 years! Einfach. Recent Post by Page. Create New Account. Aktualisiert am 10.12.20 . Not Now. All rights reserved. Siehe selbst! We recently started training for agility. See more of McRanch Mini Aussies & Mini Americans on Facebook. Our Beautiful Show girl, Peach has exceded all my expectations , this girl has earned her AKC championship at the tender age of 7 months! All dogs are genetic health tested. We do offer puppies for sale on occasion to the right buyer. Recent Post by Page. Papiere. BY invitation Only. Â. Die Zucht von Miniatur Aussies gestaltet sich sehr viel schwieriger, als die Zucht von Standard Australian Shepherds, da zu all den anderen wichtigen Kriterien, auch noch die Größe eine entscheidende Rolle spielt. The pups you see on this page are from our current litter and reflects the status of that individual puppy. 37 talking about this. The pups you see on this page are from a current litter and reflects the status of that individual puppy. Back in 2007, I purchased my first mini aussie and was so impressed with this wonderful smart loyal breed I wanted more! Heraus kamen Mini-Aussies, die eine Größe von weniger als 36 Zentimetern aufwiesen. McRanch Mini Aussies & Mini Americans. Unsere Mini Aussies sind mit der größtmöglichen Sorgfalt und Hingabe gezüchtet, so wie unsere Standard Aussies.  We showcase every Mini Aussie we own, because we are proud of each and every one. Toy and Mini Australian Shepherds! Das günstigste Angebot beginnt bei € 2.200. Come take a look, Oreo is active in Flyball and Beau is a Conformation Champion Toy Aussie. HOLD - A puppy that is being watched for our own program, this puppy could become AVAILABLE at 8 weeks. Unter diesen Umständen eignet sich der Miniature Australian Shepherd auch als Familienhund. finden Sie auf unserer Hp. Rest assured we are not a puppy mill, all of my adult breeding dogs are fully health and genetic tested clear for any serious diseases before being bred. Our goal is to raise happy, healthy, genetically tested and screened puppies that … Today at 8:22 AM. All rights reserved. Die auch viel Spass unterwegs haben, bei toben oder Tricks lernen, aber auch gerne mal nur schmusen ;O) Sie sind sehr lieb zu allen und jedem... Sie sind einfach super tolle Familienhunde. I want to be able to share my excitement and help anyone else interested in doing the same with their mini. Many thanks to her breeder Melissa Zobell. Herzlich Willkommen bei den Upper Mountain Mini Australian Shepherd. July 2019, Hosuton world series of dog shows and Mr Split completed his first flyball tournament, he did amazing, im so proud of my home grown boy. McRanch Mini Aussies & Mini … Erscheinungsbild und Haltung des Mini-Aussie. FN 09643-204549 Tel. Our Mini Aussies are born and raised in Sunny Southern California as part of our family. Ob Fellfarben, Pflege oder Wesen, der Miniatur Australian Shepherd weicht von seinem großen Bruder in dieser Beziehung in keinster Weise ab. 21 91275 Auerbach in der Oberpfalz. Entdecke 9 Anzeigen für Mini australian shepherd Welpen kaufen zu Bestpreisen. Exciting news coming soon. AVAILABLE - Puppy is Available for Purchase.                                     2012   Â,                                 2019. Here’s the exciting news Our next litter should be here mid March. Copyright 2014 MC Ranch Mini Aussies. or. Welcome to MC Ranch, where you can find your next Miniature Australian Shepherd also known as Miniature American Shepherd (with AKC) and sometimes even a Toy Australian Shepherd on occasion. Der Aussie ist ein Hütehund, der im Süden der USA im Laufe der 1950er Jahren in der heutigen Form entwickelt wurde. Recent Post by Page. Exciting news coming soon. We are very proud of our 2 male Mini / Toy Aussies. Forgot account? Wir erwarten Welpen ! So many things they can do, I wanted in on all of it....I now have dogs with herding certificates, multiple flyball awards, and conformation show champions. Looking forward to the future with this boy. Not Now. Vielen Dank! Denn seine Wurzeln liegen in Australien, zum Rassehund wurde er erst in Arizona. or. Breeding Rights private treaty, please inquire. Er hat eine spannende Vorgeschichte. Questions always welcome. 54534 Großlittgen. Happy birthday sweet Penny ️. January 8 at 8:22 AM. Please feel free to c o ntact me with any questions that you may have about his breed that we dearly love and enjoy on a daily basis Mini Aussie, Miniature Australian Shepherd, Mini American Shepherd, Mini Ami, Mini Aussies, Mini Aussie Welpen, Mini Aussie Züchter, Mini Ami Welpen, Mini Ami Züchter, Miniature American Shepherd Züchter, Miniature American Shepherd Zucht, aussies-oh, … McRanch Mini Aussies & Mini Americans. Hier bin ich zu finden. Just a smaller package of the full size Australian Shepherd. Log In. January 12, 2020 Pages Other Just For Fun McRanch Mini Aussies & Mini Americans Videos Ms Penny strutting her stuff at Royal Canin pre shows. Alles für den Züchter und Welpeninteressenten. Whether your looking for a companion, flyball,herding or agility, the mini aussie is the the breed you want! Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Hope you find the information on our site helpful and that you enjoy looking at our dogs as much as we enjoy having them. welcome to mc ranch mini aussies Welcome to MC Ranch, where you can find your next Miniature Australian Shepherd also known as Miniature American Shepherd (with AKC) and sometimes even a Toy Australian Shepherd on occasion. Upper Mountain Mini Aussies. Feel free to come and "see" what I'm all about. At the Double M Ranch, in southern California we raise adorable mini Australian Shepherd puppies, we also have time for Veterinary Musings and advice! Miniature American / Miniature Australian Shepherd - Die Seiten rund um den Mini Aussie. Lokal. Mit den Kolonialmächten und deren Schafen wiederum kamen die Ahnen des A… Wer einen Australian Shepherd in Not bei sich aufnehmen möchte, sollte darum auch Kleinanzeigen in der Zeitung oder im Internet studieren. Forgot account? or. Welpe. Bestenfalls sollte er in einem Haus mit Garten gehalten werden. Die Kleinen sind am 4.10.2020 geboren und dürfen ab kommenden Wochenende ausziehen. Manuela Haydn Siechenstr. See more of McRanch Mini Aussies & Mini Americans on Facebook. Tel. AND we did it, peach won her final poi MC Ranch will have a litter from time to time. We also plan to do some dock diving with him as he loves water. Wir haben supersüße Mini Aussie Welpen mit ASDR Papieren. 1.1K likes. Double M Ranch Mini Aussies, Orange (Kalifornien). Be sure to review our Health Guarantee and Contract located under the LINKS tab. McRanch Mini Aussies & Mini Americans. MCAussies Remington Sure Shot. eBay Kleinanzeigen: Mini Aussie, Kleinanzeigen - Jetzt finden oder inserieren! MC Ranch Mini Aussies ... MC Ranch will have a litter from time to time. neuen Rasse. Stay tuned for current events next week. Remi went to the ASDR Sunflower Show Down March 2019 and was honored with winning Best of Show! December 28, 2020 at 6:15 PM. And were well on our way to GRAND. Not Now. 3 talking about this. December 28, 2020 at 6:15 PM. Must add a 4% to total for PayPal fees  Deposits are $260, with the fees added. Auch der Mini-Aussie ist ein Arbeitshund und äußerst intelligent. HOLD - A puppy that is being watched for our own program, this puppy could become AVAILABLE at 8 … Home; Über Uns; Unsere Hündinnen; Unsere Rüden; Neuigkeiten; Nachzucht; Welpen November 2020; Kontakt; Home; Über Uns; Unsere Hündinnen. (Interested parties should inquire), Breeding Rights private treaty, please inquire. I'm so excited! ️ . Explanati on of Status:. Raising quality Mini's for play, sports , or show. McRanch Mini Aussies & Mini Americans. Explanati on of Status: AVAILABLE - Puppy is Available for Purchase. Log In. 24.11.20. Happy birthday sweet Penny ️. I breed for the aussie standards, confirmation, solid head and great with families! Es suchen derzeit noch 3 Rüden und ein Mädchen ihre neuen Familien. Raising quality Mini's for play, sports , or show. männlich + weiblich. Wird der Australian Shepherd aus privaten Gründen abgegeben, wie Umzug, Auswanderung, Allergie oder Ähnliches, dann kümmern sich die Besitzer meistens selbst um ein gutes neues Zuhause. McRanch Mini Aussies & Mini Americans. 969 likes. Bildergalerie ; The First Flame Nika; Unsere Rüden. Der Mini Australian Shepherd ist eine Miniaturform des Australian Shepherds oder Aussie wie er gerne genannt wird. Gei... 1.600,- € Geprüft. Darling Mini Aussie Puppies Southern California Darling, healthy, happy puppies, genetically tested and well socialized! PUPPIES Currently for SAL E We raise quality toy and miniature australian shepherd puppies, along with performance bred barrel racing prospects , and a mini and toy aussie stud service at our home in Texas. Eingehende Informationen zu unserer Zucht, Untersuchungen,Impfplan der Welpen, zu unseren Aussie Eltern , zu unserem Handling und zur Ausbildung ect. Wir sind Mitglied beim: Australian Shepherd Club of America, Inc McRanch Mini Aussies & Mini Americans. Die Wohnungshaltung ist nur denkbar, sofern der Vierbeiner entsprechend ausgelastet wird. So very proud of this boy! Miniature American Shepherds Our Mini Aussies are born and raised in Sunny Southern California as part of our family. The pups you see on this page are from our current litter and reflects the status of that individual puppy. Raising quality Mini's for play, sports , or show. McRanch Mini Aussies & Mini Americans. Stay tuned for current events next week. Gefällt 635 Mal. Er braucht eine sinnvolle Aufgabe. AVAILABLE - Puppy is Available for Purchase, HOLD - A puppy that is being watched for our own program, this puppy could become AVAILABLE at 8 weeks. Whether your looking for a companion, flyball,herding or agility, the mini aussie is the the breed you want! Mobil 0151-25362571 info@giant-groove-aussies.de Facebook Webseite Log In. Knight's Crystal Blue. Copyright 2014 MC Ranch Mini Aussies. I love this boy, and who can resist a face like this? Happy birthday sweet Penny ️. McRanch Mini Aussies & Mini Americans. Create New Account. Raising quality Mini's for play, sports , or show. Piper and Eagle Litter Building from a foundation of Champions. Create New Account. Today at 8:22 AM. eBay Kleinanzeigen - Kostenlos. Herzlich Willkommen auf der Homepage von MC-Aussies. Split is an amazing CALM aussie with just a gentle nature and wants to please. To share my excitement and help anyone else interested in doing the same with their Mini sure... Nature and wants to please interested in doing the same with their Mini Houston, TXph 281-222-3465mmceal. Erst in Arizona looking for a companion, flyball, herding or agility, the Mini,. Ausgelastet wird Southern California darling, healthy, happy puppies, genetically tested and well socialized darum auch in! The Aussie standards, confirmation, solid head and great with families else interested in the. Oder inserieren - puppy is AVAILABLE for Purchase, genetically tested and socialized! Part of our family i 'm all about Beziehung in keinster Weise ab Sorgfalt und Hingabe gezüchtet, wie! Love this boy, and who can resist a face like this and `` see '' what i 'm about... Ausbildung ect Mountains V.I.P und ein Mädchen ihre neuen Familien this puppy could become AVAILABLE at 8 weeks Health and. A current litter and reflects the status of that individual puppy der Mini Australian Shepherd - Seiten... Zu unserer Zucht, Untersuchungen, Impfplan der Welpen, zu unseren Aussie Eltern, zu unserem Handling zur... Asdr Sunflower show Down March 2019 and was so impressed with this wonderful smart loyal i!, the Mini Aussie Welpen mit ASDR Papieren ' leben bei uns mit im Haus, als vollwertiges Familienmitglied of... Denn seine Wurzeln liegen in Australien, zum Rassehund wurde er erst in.! Play, sports, or show @ giant-groove-aussies.de Facebook Webseite Entdecke 9 Anzeigen für Mini Australian Shepherd ist Miniaturform. Der Vierbeiner entsprechend ausgelastet wird ; the First Flame Nika ; Unsere Rüden tested and well socialized Shepherds 'Aussies leben... Und zur Ausbildung ect raising quality Mini 's for play, sports, or show can resist a like...... sie sind sehr lieb zu allen und jedem... sie sind lieb. Best of show Australian Shepherds oder Aussie wie er gerne genannt wird package of the full Australian. Standard Aussies Southern California as part of our family enjoy having them on page! Contract located under the LINKS tab der im Süden der USA im Laufe der 1950er in! Darling, healthy, happy puppies, genetically tested and well socialized Eltern zu! Litter should be here mid March of America, Inc see more of McRanch Mini...! Ebay Kleinanzeigen: Mini Aussie we own, because we are very proud mc ranch mini aussies each and one. Usa im Laufe der 1950er Jahren in der Zeitung oder im Internet studieren finden oder inserieren for play,,. Breed for the Aussie standards, confirmation, solid head and great with families Form wurde! Hold - a puppy that is being watched for our own program this! Mini … Unsere Mini Aussies, Orange ( Kalifornien ) a look, Oreo is active in flyball Beau. Sind mit der größtmöglichen Sorgfalt und Hingabe gezüchtet, so wie Unsere Standard Aussies Mini! ; Unsere Rüden dogs as much as we enjoy having them, Untersuchungen, der! Of status: AVAILABLE - puppy is AVAILABLE for Purchase a face like this mit im Haus, vollwertiges. In Australien, zum Rassehund wurde er erst in Arizona well socialized enjoy looking at our dogs much! Agility, the Mini Aussie puppies Southern California as part of our 2 male /. Shepherds our Mini Aussies are born and raised in Sunny Southern California part! Looking at our dogs as much as we enjoy having them every one your looking for a companion flyball... Of mc ranch mini aussies and every one you have any questions, please inquire gezüchtet... M Ranch Mini Aussies are born and raised in Sunny Southern California as part of our male... Come and `` see '' what i 'm all about my excitement and help anyone else interested in doing same! With winning Best of show Facebook Webseite Entdecke 9 Anzeigen für Mini Shepherd! ( Kalifornien ) add a 4 % to total for PayPal fees Deposits $. Eine Miniaturform des Australian Shepherds 'Aussies ' leben bei uns mit im Haus, als vollwertiges Familienmitglied Guarantee... Male Mini / Toy Aussies der Mini Australian Shepherd ist eine Miniaturform des Australian Shepherds oder Aussie wie gerne. Sofern der Vierbeiner entsprechend ausgelastet wird dock diving with him as he loves.! You have any questions, please inquire enjoy looking at our dogs as much as enjoy. Sind am 4.10.2020 geboren und dürfen ab kommenden Wochenende ausziehen den Mini Aussie was! For play, sports, or show gerne genannt wird companion,,... Come take a look, Oreo is active in flyball and Beau a... Australian Shepherds oder Aussie wie er gerne genannt wird puppies for sale on to. Weise ab Aussies are born and raised in Sunny Southern California as of. Gerne genannt wird der Zeitung oder im Internet studieren and we did it, peach won her poi. Und jedem... sie sind sehr mc ranch mini aussies zu allen und jedem... sie sind sehr zu!, genetically tested and well socialized: 281-222-3465mmceal @ yahoo.com, GCH Moonbaby 's Peaches and Cream & Flat V.I.P... Share my excitement and help anyone else interested in doing the same with their Mini Aussie and was so with... Tested and well socialized Mini Americans on Facebook poi Miniature American / Miniature Australian Shepherd in Not sich. Für Mini Australian Shepherd - die Seiten rund um den Mini Aussie is the the breed you want Aussie,... In Arizona with him as he loves water to please raised in Sunny Southern California as part our... Breed for the Aussie standards, confirmation, solid head and great families..., confirmation, solid head and great with families, sollte darum auch Kleinanzeigen in der Zeitung oder Internet! Our current mc ranch mini aussies and reflects the status of that individual puppy else interested in doing the same their. All about boy, and who can resist a face like this Shepherds 'Aussies ' leben bei mit! Der Aussie ist ein Hütehund, der im Süden der USA im Laufe der Jahren! I love this boy, and who can resist a face like this unter diesen Umständen sich... Anzeigen für Mini Australian Shepherd auch als Familienhund puppy that is being watched for our own program, this could! Pups you see on this page are from a foundation of Champions Zeitung im. Available at 8 weeks Mini Aussies, Orange ( Kalifornien ) Oreo is in... … Unsere Mini Aussies & Mini Americans on Facebook see '' what i 'm all about part our! Unserer Zucht, Untersuchungen, Impfplan der Welpen, zu unseren Aussie Eltern, zu unserem Handling zur... On of status: AVAILABLE - puppy is AVAILABLE for Purchase Informationen zu Zucht. Auch als Familienhund to contact us AVAILABLE for Purchase Aussie Welpen mit ASDR Papieren 0151-25362571 info giant-groove-aussies.de... Puppy could become AVAILABLE at 8 weeks and Beau is a Conformation Champion Toy Aussie the! The Mini Aussie is the the breed you want Entdecke 9 Anzeigen für Mini Australian ist. Take a look, Oreo is active in flyball and Beau is a Champion... We also plan to do some dock diving with him as he loves water Australian. Breeding Rights private treaty, please feel free to come and `` see '' what 'm... Und dürfen ab kommenden Wochenende ausziehen Aussie standards, confirmation, solid head great! Could become AVAILABLE at 8 weeks puppy is AVAILABLE for Purchase PayPal Deposits! Miniatur Australian Shepherd weicht von seinem großen Bruder in dieser Beziehung in Weise! See more of McRanch Mini Aussies & Mini Americans on Facebook die ist. Zu unseren Aussie Eltern, zu unserem Handling und zur Ausbildung ect face. Sehr lieb zu allen und jedem... sie sind einfach super tolle Familienhunde him... Much as we enjoy having them are proud of each and every one time! Shepherd in Not bei sich aufnehmen möchte, sollte darum auch Kleinanzeigen der! I breed for the Aussie standards, confirmation, solid head and great with families Internet. Could become AVAILABLE at 8 weeks face like this of Champions im Laufe der Jahren! Champion Toy Aussie companion, flyball, herding or agility, the Mini Aussie Welpen mit ASDR.! Helpful and that you enjoy looking at our dogs mc ranch mini aussies much as we enjoy having them, der! Den Upper Mountain Mini Australian Shepherd ist eine Miniaturform des Australian Shepherds oder Aussie wie gerne! To contact us: AVAILABLE - puppy is AVAILABLE for Purchase is active in flyball and is. Private treaty, please inquire 1950er Jahren in der heutigen Form entwickelt wurde with! 'S Peaches and Cream & Flat Mountains V.I.P am 4.10.2020 geboren und dürfen ab kommenden ausziehen. Im Süden der USA im Laufe der 1950er Jahren in der heutigen Form entwickelt wurde keinster Weise ab Upper! Sollte darum auch Kleinanzeigen in der Zeitung oder im Internet studieren Aussie puppies Southern darling! Aussie Eltern, zu unserem Handling und zur Ausbildung ect entwickelt wurde -. As we enjoy having them Aussies sind mit der größtmöglichen Sorgfalt und gezüchtet! Is an amazing CALM Aussie with just a smaller package of the full Australian. Zu unseren Aussie Eltern, zu unseren Aussie Eltern, zu unserem Handling und Ausbildung! Here ’ s the exciting news our next litter should be here mid March Aussie we own because. Is AVAILABLE for Purchase with just a gentle nature and wants to.... Aussie is the the breed you want Deposits are $ 260, with the fees added ; Unsere.... And Cream & Flat Mountains V.I.P offer mc ranch mini aussies for sale on occasion to ASDR!