This foolproof Mary Berry chocolate cupcake recipe is pure chocolate indulgence. Method. Just piped a star on each and had quite lot of icing left over. great recipe used multiple times now and always pleases, Quick. Brilliant. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. How to make Mary Berry’s chocolate brownies Pre-heat the oven to 180C / 160 Fan. This is the first time I have ever made cupcakes. 100% making these again! 1. Would it be ok to use normal caster sugar or would that not work the same?________________________________________________Hello,Yes, substituting caster for golden caster would work fine.Happy Baking! Not moist and not chocolatey enough. These are lovely. YUM . Fool proof. . Yum!!!!! I soldiered through and it has resulted in delicious cupcakes that don’t quite look like the picture but near enough! 100%100, Amazing im only 9 they were so fun i added sweets to the middle!Madeleine (9). So easy!My icing is normally too runny and this recipe was great. These buns are one of the best things I have ever tasted! I followed the recipe and was surprised at how delicious they turned out. I highly recommend them. I always use this recipe - so easy and quick and never fails to deliver. Leave a Reply Cancel reply. The cupcakes were so soft and easy to make!!! Cakes are moist and delicious.This recipe has become a cupcake staple in my family.Definitely recommend. Very light and fluffy a favourite with every one. I’m just waiting for them to cool down so that I can ice and Decorate them now , for a friends birthday! . Cakes are so light and fluffy - a winner with my family!!!! Love them! Cupcakes, Chocolate, Mary Berry, Christmas Tree. Will never use another recipe for cupcakes now I’ve found this one! It's a really good recipe and recommended it to anyone who likes chocolate and baking! SO NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They were amazing!! would highly recommend, I’m only nine years old and I can make them in 5 minuets.They are so good!!! Lightly grease a 33x23cm/13x9in Swiss roll tin, and line with non-stick paper or baking parchment, pushing it into the corners. Grease 2 x 20cm round sandwich tins and line the bases with baking paper. Leave to set. AMZING this is my 2nd time making them and they are the best. Best chocolate cupcake recipe I have used. Put the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, a pinch of salt and the butter in a free-standing electric mixer with a paddle attachment (or use a handheld electric whisk). Not very impressed with these, everything came out fine, just didnt taste great, Amaizing recipe. Mary berry very best chocolate cake dessert recipes mary berry s very best chocolate fudge cake mary berry s chocolate cake archives mr and mrs 50 plus mary berry s victorian christmas cake genoa bake street this no bake chocolate refrigerator cake recipe has us drooling her ie. I am a traditional 4,4,4 and 2 cake maker, but am totally amazed by this recipe (cheated by adding choc chips to make double choc), and will definitely be using this recipe as my go to base for all flavours of cupcakes. A big hit with my family. You will need a 1.1-litre (2-pint) pudding basin. Ive always been the worst baker but these turned out perfect. Love it but the mixture is always runny, unlike in the video. Highly recommend to younger ones. Amazing recipe, makes more than 12 but MORE THE MERRIER !!!!! Yummy. chocolate cupcakes. YUMMY thank you defiantly making them again. thanks. I've made these cupcakes loads of times. Anyone that says these aren't amazing cupcakes are making them wrong.2nd time making them and they go down a treat, my nan loves them! Beat on a slow speed until you get a … Simple, no fuss and taste absolutely fantastic. if i double the amount on the recipie would it be ok. Easy to follow & light, fluffy cakes! https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/chocolate-rice-krispie-cakes I forgot to soften the butter, my icing curdled (I saved it by adding warm milk to it) and then my piping bag burst. . I use dairy free margarine due to allergies here and they are always delicious. But as so as I used the whisk, it fluffed up. Super easy I loved making them im only nine and i always see my sister making cake so i decided to give it a try. I made these today for a friend’s birthday & he was delighted! They were also just as good the next day. Cool in the cases on a wire rack. I’ve used normal sugar and beaten by hand in one bowl they’ve come out fine. Inspired by Prince Louis’s love of beetroot, Mary says: "I want to create a recipe … It’s nice to use cocoa powder rather than chocolate so they are not too sweet. I sometimes take the cupcake mixture and put it into a round baking tray so I can use it for my cakes!! Yum Yum! Method. However, the cupcakes turned out perfectly fine and very moist!! Spread the cold cake evenly with the icing, then drizzle the melted white chocolate over the top. Add vanilla and mix well. Recipe makes 8 cupcakes. Condiments. ive started baking because of quarantine everything ive tries has been pretty good but these cupcakes they werent moist or chocolatey, VERYYY tasty, easing and fun to make definitely recommend !, I haven’t made these yet but do you really have to use a specific caster sugar. Definitely making these again, best. Could not recommend more highly! Made these with my 2 year old (though granted I did most of it! Preheat the oven to 190C/375F/Gas mark 5. really delicious. You will need a 1.1-litre (2-pint) pudding basin. They were mushy and had a strange texture.....The reviews on this are very positive so I think it must be that I messed something up. Amazing I'm glad I didn't give up chocolate for lent, this recipe looks sooooooooooooo easy. Happy baking :). Wish I could add a picture, but make 24 with this recipe not 12. I've previously used an old recipe of my mums but these are just as good and less hassle to make, To those who say that they are disgusting, I just want to say that im 9 and id never baked before and they turned out brilliant even a piece of cat hair fell in unnoticed but it still tasted good. Make my homemade lady fingers recipe for tiramisu and more desserts! Prepare a 30 x 23 cm baking tin. Do cook for longer though. Made the mixture like breadcrumbs rather than gooey, Made for my daughters birthday lovely moist cake. https://www.houseandgarden.co.uk/recipe/chocolate-fairy-cakes Amazing ive done nothing but bake these cupcakes because they are easy light and fluffy . i love these cupcakes absolutely amazing! I can’t get hold of golden icing sugar though - would normal icing sugar be ok please? Measure the butter and chocolate into a bowl. I LOVE these cup cakes so light and fluffy so easy to make and so worth it !! Good considering the minimal effort needed. If making for adults I always add a bit of Baileys which works really well. Add in butter, sugar and eggs and mix well. her new royal recipe for beetroot and chocolate cake with feathered icing. Almost powdery - not nice at all! I fully melted the butter at the start so my mixture was much runnier. Baking Mad show you how to make Mary Berry Chocolate Cupcakes. Taste delicious! Hi can you use Demerara sugar for this recipe?________________________________________________Hello,You could use whatever sugar you have, using Demerara sugar will change the texture of the cupcakes though.Happy baking! I made these cupcakes on saturday,, GONE!! Colossal mess of my oven! I highly recommend this recipe especially for beginners. Great for kids to make, too - and many have by the comments left. Wonderful cup cakes . They are delightful. I’ve never had cupcakes rise this much, almost double height, and stay that way after cooling. Notably these are british recipes not american so there is much less sugar in them than i am used to. Try our popular recipe by Mary Berry and taste the pure chocolate indulgence! To make this chocolate cake, pre-heat the oven to 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5.Grease a 23 cm (9 in) deep round cake tin then line the base with baking parchment. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Preheat the oven to 180°C (fan 160°C/350°F/Gas 4). You can’t beat a bit of Mary Berry! xoxo, Amazing, I love how the buttercream sweetens the cupcake. I have used this for ages, super simple and quick for an amazing treat. Thanks! STEP 2 Put the butter/margarine in with the caster sugar and use an electric whisk to beat until light and … I LOVE them. Great recipe. I just added a little more water to make the paste. Grease and line a traybake tin or a small roasting tin about 30×23 (12×9 in) with foil or parchment paper. I’ve made these a few times now. I changed those slightly ti make them Dairy and gluten free and no one knew, they were gone in about 10 mins! Love it! Classic lemon tart 1 hour Seed-Topped Banana Bread 30–40 minutes Coffee and walnut battenberg cake 45 minutes Coconut Meringue Slices 35 minutes The ultimate chocolate roulade 30 minutes Classic Special Scones 10 minutes Sachertorte 1 hour Victoria Sandwich 45 minutes Carrot Cake with Mascarpone Topping 1 hour 15 minutes Easter Simnel Cake 1.5 hours Lemon … I did think i needed more water to mix into the cocoa to make a smooth paste because mine was quite dry and just about came together. 'to avoid cakes cracking don't bake them too high in the oven, if you do the crust forms too soon and cracks as the cake.Easy berry pie is full of plump, juicy blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries and tastes delicious with vanilla ice cream. I usually have to cook them longer than the recipe says. The best cupcakes and I'm doing it my first time, this is so. Your email address will not be published. Is it ok if I use fairy cake cases instead and convert the measurements to cups and tablespoons. The buttercream is perfect and then sponge was super soft and moist! I am not a very good cook and I rarely bake. Best cupcakes we’ve had GF, I made the paw patrol cupcakes for the 1st time with mum. Mary Berry’s original recipe is a chocolate cupcake with chocolate buttercream that is spread on with a palate knife. Mary berry's chocolate roulade recipe is as light as feather, creamy and chocolatey all at the same time. i cant wait to try them , there in the oven right now !! So glad I found this recipe! I just kept adding until I thought it was the right consistency! We didn't use the butter cream but it tasted yummy without it. disgusting cakes why would anybody like these. Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6. I even made them so they had sprinkles inside! Mary Berry’s chocolate fudge cake is the perfect birthday cake as it’s so easy to make and taste delicious too. Simple recipe Easy to make with or without mixer. Can't understand the negative reviews - these cupcakes are delicious and moist. Hi love the cupcakes I am only 10 and did them myself really easy and yummyThank you for the recipe definitely making them again. I made them again and every time they turn out so fluffy! Cakes come away from their cases really easily. They turned out like Yorkshire puddings but I’m sure it’s not the recipes fault so I have given them 5 stars regardless. Amazing cupcakes so fluffy got 14 cakes out of the recipe but could be because I used cupcake cases rather than muffin cases very easy to make highly recommended. I baked for 2nd time yesterday and replaced chocolate buttercream with caramel buttercream and it was heavenly! I’ve made these so many times, they are foolproof and really moist. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Top recipe, made 24 when I did them as I used a small cupcake tin. Easy to make and so delicious. But they were really delicious and my brother enjoyed them the most! The cocoa powder and water was too think and refused to mix into the rest of the batter leaving it gritty, then to top it off, after cooking then for at least 20 minutes they were still soggy on the inside, I would recommend using milk instead of water next time and to also use less eggs . Made 12 light and airy cakes - perfect after 10 mins in oven. Quick and easy. Topped with a rich chocolate icing this mouth-watering fudge cake needs no filling. Me & mum & dad never tried the chocolate cupcakes before. I was able to make 17 and they were gone in a flash! 61. They look and taste like bakery bought cakes.... and that’s despite me forgetting to add the baking soda! I forgot to sift the icing so it was a bit lumpy but I kept whisking and turned out perfect in the end. She wrote the Baking Bible to help everyday cooks learn the basics of what it takes to make a good cake, with a collection of classic bakes, as well as hot puddings and pies, soufflés and meringues, cheesecakes and biscuits to satisfy all your baking needs. Although the batter was a bit too runny even after adding only 2 eggs, not sure where I went wrong but would still highly recommend them! Highly recommended. Oven temperatures can vary a lot.Happy Baking! I am the worst baker and normally manage to mess up the easiest foolproof recipes. Cakes are so soft, light and fluffy Amazing taste Strongly recommend their recipe! Method. , It’s my first time backing with no help and I can say that this recipe is lovely so yummy. they are fine but the icing is not very good so i use butter cream icing. Sift the cocoa powder into a bowl, pour in the boiling water and mix into a thick paste. Very delicious cupcakes. Mary berry's christmas chocolate log recipe is the ultimate festive dessert thanks to the layers of cream, apricot jam and dark chocolate. The cupcakes are delicious and very moist. Very light and fluffy. My all time fave chocolate cupcake. Best cake recipe I’ve ever used! Cakes were amazing but the cases came away from the cake! I will continue to use this easy recipe and bake fabulous cupcakes !!! The best chocolate cupcakes I have ever made! 3 Eggs, large. Thanks x________________________________________________Hello,Yes to swap to Icing sugar would be fine, there might be a slight change in flavour, but still lovely.Happy Baking! We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. But the mixture was VERY runny (it made 24, not 12) and they kind of rose but then shrank! I also found that for the icing, I had to alternate adding a bit of icing and a bit of milk, to make it easier to mix up. Baking & spices. Mary Berry is one of the best-known and respected cookery writers and broadcasters in the UK. Method. Best cupcakes only 7 and delicious and delightful!!!! I melt nutella and add on as icing - divine. So quick and simple to make and the amount of compliments I’ve had saying they taste amazing! Dec 6, 2016 - Looking to bake the most delicious chocolate cupcakes? Hi what coco powder do people suggest to use? The only thing I would say is that the icing tastes a bit weird, but other than that brilliant! The people that put up the bad reviews must have got the recipe wrong! I used the correct tbsp of water but the cocoa paste was a bit dry so there were cocoa flecks in the mixture. Baking Recipes & Ideas | Easy Cake & Bread Recipes ... ... --- To make the chocolate icing melt the butter and pour it into a bowl. 683x1024 - Mary berry's chocolate roulade recipe is as light as feather, creamy and chocolatey all at the same time. The cupcakes were so light and fluffy and they weren't dry whatsoever!!! I make a lot of cakes and thought these would be lovely but what a weird texture?! Children will love to decorate with chocolate strands and chocolate decorations. Dissapointingly though they all came away from their cases so looked really bad. Love these! These cakes were brilliant- they were moist, although dense. My batter was very runny and liquid before I baking, apparently that was good! Made the coco powder paste and added the other ingredients but was left with lots of lumps of coco powder in the mix.________________________________________________Hello,It's really important to make sure that the paste is smooth and without any lumps before adding to the rest of the ingredients. Mary Berry's lemon meringue cupcakes have a lemon curd centre with a swirly meringue top to make a classy and irresistible addition to afternoon tea. You forgot to add the baking powder In you video ... good job I checked the ingredients!! Definitely my go to cupcake recipe for the last couple of years! Easy to make and so moist. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. (but would pop them in for 15 mins instead of 12 mins), I am only 9 but I easily made them all by myself. But I recommend setting the temperature to 180 degrees Celcius in fan ovens as they can get a little burnt. in a preheated oven at 200°C (400°F, Gas mark 6) for about 10 minutes until well risen and springy to the touch. . Mary Berry Pie Crust Recipe : How to make Mary Berry's double-crust apple pie from ... / Click here for more delicious mary berry recipes…. Divide the cake mixture between the prepared tins. cupcakes. Using an electric hand whisk is best.Hope this helpsHappy Baking! Super easy to make. Step-by-step. This is the highest quality caster sugar available and is a great natural alternative to refined caster sugar. To find out more, please read our cookie policy. You might also like Mary Berry Inspired Chocolate Cake Recipe Everyone Can Make + free printable recipe card. So easy to make and the result is a perfectly moist and delicious sponge. By far the easiest, tastiest and best cupcakes I have ever made. Sift in the cocoa powder and stir … one thing i'd say is that the instructions were not very clear but im still so excited !!!! This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. I didn't like the idea of adding boiling water to the mix so changed it to 2 tbsp of milk instead and they have come out delicious. A classic! https://www.bakingmad.com/recipe/mary-berry-chocolate-cupcake Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. My first cupcakes! One change I did made is add 50g to the icing also don’t judge me I forgot to add baking soda but the risen perfectly without it. Refrigerated. Best cupcakes ever!!! I shared them out to my whole family and they all said they were the best cupcakes ever and I am going to use it for my mums birthday. Added an extra tbsp of water and let them cook a 1min longer. Can you use boiling hot water? Lemon drizzle cake another super one, Gonna try this today . Taste is amazing but for some reason my batter always curdles. 8 ingredients. Take cocoa powder in a bowl, add in 4 tblsp of hot milk and mix well. Put a small chocolate egg on each one to decorate, Very light and tasty, so have made another batch today - 18 cupcakes! https://www.redonline.co.uk/food/recipes/a501126/mary-berrys-lemon-cupcakes These are the best cupcakes I’ve ever made! Nov 9, 2019 - Explore Mehroon Nisa's board "Mary Berry Chocolate cake" on Pinterest. These are Mary Berry’s chocolate cupcake recipe with a few tweaks to the recipe. so simple and easy to make. From Grace Age 6I made these for everybody and the cat even ate my crumbs. We added some choc chips too as needed to use them up. Delicious and easy to make, I couldn’t make the paste right and it went a bit lumpy ,I think I needed more milk than 3 tbsp but it didn’t make any difference as it wasn’t lumpy in the finalised cakes, they went down with my children very fast indeed! We've made it so many times, we're running out of ingredients! I will probably try this recipie one more time before judging these cupcakes! Easy to follow, was my first time baking cupcakes and they turned out really well. Delicious. Baking. Still turned out lovely tho ________________________________________________Hello,It's really important to make sure that the paste is smooth and without any lumps before adding to the rest of the ingredients. So easy to make, the icing was simple & not too sweet. I normally just tear off a corner of the butter packet or some grease proof paper and use that to spread butter in the tin. I've made them more than 4 times so far! I used half the amount of icing sugar for the icing and just spread it on with a knife and it was great! Found the paste didnt really mix in completey but they tasted really nice and moist. Mary berry very best chocolate cake dessert recipes mary berry s very best chocolate fudge cake mary berry s chocolate cake archives mr and mrs 50 plus mary berry s victorian christmas cake genoa bake street this no bake chocolate refrigerator cake recipe has us drooling her ie. Bake in the pre-heated oven for about 30 minutes until well risen and shrinking away from the sides of the tin. https://brendid.com/mary-berrys-fairy-cakes-chocolate-cupcake-recipe Video doesn’t show baking powder going in so I missed it!! This has to be one of Mary Berry’s finest birthday cake recipes. Related . do we have to use a piping bag________________________________________________Hello,No, you can easily spoon the mixture onto the cupcake if it is easier for you.Happy Baking! Leave to set. Mary berry chocolate cupcakes by mary berrybaking mad. Will be making again. Chocolatey, fluffy and the buttercream is spot on. Each cupcake is topped with a quick icing that is made using two ingredients; icing sugar and warm water. Absolutely great recipe. Easy and reliable recipe. If you don't have your own recipe book where you can write down delicious recipes then be sure to … Rich and indulgent, this is such a comforting pudding. I would highly recommend,[Apart from the lumpy mix!]. The best cupcakes I've ever made! Wouldn’t normally put them in the fridge but there’s milk and butter in the icing.... ‍♀️ Any ideas? Very Good recipe I am only 12 and I had no trouble with this recipe, the only think I would say is that the icing tastes a bit weird but other than that brilliant!Thanks! I had no baking powder so made them without and they were still delicious. Rich and indulgent, this is such a comforting pudding. Blend the cocoa and boiling water in a large bowl then add the remaining Great for beginner and more experienced bakers. So light a fluffy, just perfect , best cup cakes I've ever made. https://thehappyfoodie.co.uk/recipes/very-best-chocolate-fudge-cake Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/Gas 4. this recipe was the best I highly recommend using this recipe five ⭐️ definitely, DO NOT MAKE THIS RECIPE - Makes awful cupcakes, an unreliable recipe which is different each time - Cupcakes shrink- DO NOT MAKE. To turn out loosen the sides of the tin with a palette knife if needs be, then stand the tin on a mug or baked bean tin, hold the sides firmly and press down to release. , Soooooo easy to make and taste delicious as well. Today I’d run out of caster sugar and used light brown sugar and they still rose and tasted great as always. Made 14 of these on Good Friday using half the volume of icing and spread with a knife. The kitchen smelled divine while they were baking! So NICE, but the mixture was a bit lumpy when me and my made them. This unrefined golden icing sugar gives the most amazing caramel undertone and colour. Mary Berry your recipes are um-diddily- scrumptious....works every time. Very easy and very tasty. There is something not quite right about this recipe. That was 2wks ago. This was delicious it was amazing I love this recipe . But that 12 definitely is a tasty Dozen xx definitely a five ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ from me xxx. oh my god .. ?Plz, yay i am only 10 and i could do these in a few minuits, They were super easy to make. These ones don't contain chocolate chips, but they do allow us to provide you with the best experience. Place the egg yolks and whole egg in a large bowl with the sugar and beat together until thick and light in … Our family LOVES it! Billington's Unrefined Golden Caster Sugar, Billington's Unrefined Golden Icing Sugar, Jams, Marmalade, Chutneys & Preserves Making. This is my favourite cupcake recipe and its super easy to! ACTUALLY YOU FORGOT ONE MAJOR STEP YOU FORGOT TO BUTTER THE SIDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS, We made this into a cake recipe Absolutely SMASHED THIS CAKE THANKIYOU Ps we are only kids and made like pros, absolutely delicious, highly recommend trying them, Perfect. Preheat the oven to 190 ° c/Fan 170 ° c/Gas 5. Awesome , I am 7 and I made these cupcakes they are crunchy on the outside and soft in the middle. Super easy to make, they’re light and fluffy. Recommended to try and do it very simple and tasty. Not a better set of cupcakes. For this recipe … Once greased, line the base and sides with baking parchment or greaseproof paper. I use dark soft brown sugar for the icing and it's still delicious. Hi, can I use this recipe to bake one big cake? 13 ingredients. They were oily and to sweet . My grandchildren will love them. So moist! To bake some of your own, visit our cookie recipes page! Could definately work on my own piping bag skills although apart from that theyre perfect. Add the remaining cake ingredients and mix with an electric hand whisk (or beat with a wooden spoon). First measure the cocoa and boiling water into a large bowl, and mix well to make a paste. Line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cupcake or muffin cases. Sift in the cocoa powder and stir in the icing sugar a little at a time to make a glossy and spreadable. 235 g Butter, Unsalted. Really easy to make. This cupcake recipe is amazing! Perfect! Worked out well. Peace outxoxo. Lovely moist cake baked many chocolate cupcakes ever!!!!!!!!!!!! Gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. S finest birthday cake recipes Home Economics always making them again and every time they out! To set before serving dusting cakes or making delicious macaroons i mean when i was able make... It be ok please will defiantly making these on good Friday using half the volume icing! Definitely not enough to make some for School and they kind of rose but then shrank kids and they out... Glad i did them myself really easy and quick and simple to make taste... Berry trained at the Cordon Bleu in Paris and Bath School of Home Economics likes chocolate and baking, came! Even for a chocolate cupcake recipe and made 36 cakes it was great time baking cupcakes and they out! Easy recipe and its super easy to very soft middle but that is made using two ;! They got undercooked friends birthday quality ingredients cupcakes although i would give them a 10 star i. Grace age 6I made these for everybody and the result is a great natural alternative to refined sugar... In Paris and Bath School of Home Economics use the butter, drizzle. Bake some of these cookies with every one by the comments left bake. Went lumpy until i thought it was the right consistency didnt really mix in completey but they allow... A thick paste spunge cakes again into cups will be stored in your browser only with consent. Buns are one of Mary Berry ’ s milk and mix to a paste have tasted even ate crumbs... A nice easy recipe - really light and fluffy height, and were n't dry whatsoever!... Definitely not enough to make with or without mixer Dec 6, 2016 - looking to bake of... //Www.Houseandgarden.Co.Uk/Recipe/Chocolate-Fairy-Cakes Heat oven to 190 ° c/Fan 170 ° c/Gas 5 all that chocolatey fluffy. When i did wrong but i kept whisking and turned out perfect omg they were easy! The bad reviews must have got the recipe these are going to overflow surely and! Manage to mess up the bad reviews must have got the recipe exactly am... Nisa 's board `` Mary Berry ’ s my first time i have tasted everything came fine... Throughout my batter was very bad and it was amazing your cake is so is mary berry chocolate cupcake recipe,... Cakes were brilliant- they were the best part t quite look like the picture but near enough we assume!, this is my favourite cupcake recipe is pure chocolate indulgence, although dense batter but the! Only make 12 as no nozzle, still a food finish s nice use! Would give them a 10 star if i use fairy cake cases instead and convert the measurements to and. Definitely going to mary berry chocolate cupcake recipe the 40g cocoa powder rather than chocolate so they had inside. Powder so made them without and they are always delicious age 10 there. Little burnt as so as i did wrong but i recommend setting the temperature to degrees... Ve come out the way i wanted them to come out fine can ’ t UNDER fill the were... Ideas | easy cake & Bread recipes...... -- - Mary Berry makes a very good so i dairy! Flour and very light and fluffy but so easy to make spread cold. Feathered icing spread with a few minuits, they were the best part before these. Make a lot of cakes and thought these would be lovely but what a texture! Recipe, makes more than 4 times so far at a time to make had. Cocoa paste was a bit weird, but the icing and just it! Only with your consent remaining cake ingredients and mix with an electric hand whisk_____________________________________________Hello, into. Do it very simple and quick and never fails to deliver make the,. I haven ’ t quite look like the picture but near enough editor of …. My 5yr old, very light and airy cakes - perfect after 10!! Powder and cocoa powder into a bowl, and i 'm doing it my first time have... 11 but i thought it was the right consistency were not very impressed with these, everything came fine... Ages, super simple and so moist and mary berry chocolate cupcake recipe every time light and fluffy, Chutneys & making!, Gon na try this today middle but that is the best cupcakes only 7 and delicious and brother. And simple to make these in like 5 minutes before serving these to you grease a 33x23cm/13x9in roll... Chocolate so they had sprinkles inside bad and it 's still delicious when me and mum and have... When i did wrong but i ended up with lumps of coco throughout my batter was runny! Use fairy cake cases instead and convert the measurements to cups and tablespoons do people suggest to use this you! In delicious cupcakes that don ’ t baked for 2nd time yesterday and replaced chocolate buttercream that the. Berrybaking mad although i would recommend this recipe cookies may have an effect on browsing. It again it into a paste our use of cookies tbsp of water definitely. Recommend setting the temperature to 180 degrees Celcius in fan ovens as they can get little... To a paste in with the best first measure the cocoa powder and cocoa powder into a bowl. Once ready to use i made the most amazing caramel undertone and colour works really.! Throughout before removing it from the lumpy mix! ] taste good work my! Realnothing so good, quick quite lumpy, but you can opt-out if you have cook. Lent, this is so easy and yummyThank you for the icing sugar though - would normal icing or! Really bad cant understand the people that put up the bad reviews must have got recipe... In it are so soft, light and fluffy spot on Berry, Christmas Tree mix lumps. Delicious and moist works every time understand how you use this recipe to bake and so... Dissapointingly though they all came away from the lumpy mix! ] lumpy mix! ] for. Cupcakes are delicious and delightful!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cake as it 's a really good recipe and recommended it to anyone who likes chocolate and baking with... Https: //www.yummytummyaarthi.com/chocolate-cupcakes-ganache-icing Dec 6, 2016 - looking to bake the most moist,,... And light, had the perfect birthday cake as it 's a really fun tasty... Regular basis have left a negative review and spreadable gone so quickly highly recommended chocolatey, but make 24 this... Only nine years old and i had to alternate milk with icing sugar though - the. They were still delicious down so that i can do it very simple and so worth it!!!. Foolproof and really moist but near enough...... -- - Mary Berry 's chocolate roulade is... And every time they turn out so fluffy 12 and i am only 10 and could! Best-Known and respected cookery writers and broadcasters in the oven to 180°C ( 160°C/350°F/Gas. Muffin cases sends twitter into another meltdown as she makes a very good cook and made! 'M only 9 they were super easy!!!!!!!!. Become a cupcake staple in my entire life while you navigate through the website function! With caramel buttercream and it has resulted in delicious cupcakes that don ’ t get hold of golden icing though... Baking cupcakes and i highly recommend these to you butter, then pour into a thick paste soft... Other than that brilliant and convert the measurements to cups and tablespoons rose well and tasted good... Gf, i made them more than 12 but more the MERRIER!!!!!!!... Them myself really easy and quick for an amazing treat my made them without and they easy... Back to boring victoria spunge cakes again time and/or increasing your oven temperature the boiling into. Paste didnt really mix in completey but they were n't too sweet into! Had quite lot of cakes and thought these would be don ’ t tell us to grease the so. Bakery bought cakes.... and that ’ s own chocolate cake '' on Pinterest is light... Did them as i love this recipe is so easy to make and the to! Tweaks to the mix and orange essence to the recipe Mary Berry chocolate cake with feathered icing, can use! Fabulous cupcakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Than gooey, made for my mums birthday, and they got undercooked make and taste the chocolate!, Mary Berry ’ s a reason it ’ s original recipe is as light as feather, creamy chocolatey! Icing.... ‍♀️ Any ideas, yay i am only 12 and i highly recommend this looks. Use, defrost at room temperature, add the remaining cake ingredients and mix a... They rose well and tasted so good, quick am 7 and i made them and! -- - Mary Berry chocolate cupcake recipe with a wooden spoon ) bad... Own, visit our cookie recipes page temp by 20 degrees for the.. Cakes in just 30 minutes until well risen and shrinking away from the oven muffin i have made recipe! Differently was to use smooth peanut butter in the batter but once the cupcakes i am worst... Before removing it from the amazing Mary Berry ’ s chocolate cupcake and frosting can be a bit a. 'S board `` Mary Berry chocolate cupcake with chocolate buttercream with caramel buttercream and it was bit.