Hello! I live in FRANCE so i dont no if you can send in Europe but i … Here's my idea, a UCS Venator-Class Star Destroyer! From Germany. Star Wars UCS Thranta-Class Corvette INSTRUCTIONS ONLY Collectors MOC (for LEGO) AU $28.91. LOGIN; REGISTER; FAQ; US USD $ Build MOCs Find MOCs ... Helle ElijahLittle, i see your message about the parts for the Venator MOC. All parts of MOC 0694 UCS Venator Republic Attack Cruiser 05077 are quality checked before shipping, so if you find some missing or damaged parts, don’t worry. This is my custom UCS Venator which I designed several years ago. THIS IS AN UPDATED VERSION OF OUR ORIGINAL VENATOR MODEL. Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique? UCS Star Wars Rebel Alliance Home One Cruiser MOC INSTRUCTIONS ONLY (for LEGO) AU $34.70. LEGO MOC MOC-14078 UCS Venator-Class Star-Destroyer - building instructions and parts list. PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS. AU $41.77. Always wanted a Lego Venator Awesome work. In... LEGO MOC MOC-62221 UCS Venator Class Star-Destroyer - building instructions and parts list shipping: + AU $4.50 shipping. or Best Offer. Edited April 12, 2018 by chris592. I haven't really had a price in mind if this does make it (It probably won't) but I think $20-$30 is a fair price. Two years ago I saw Anio's Venator Star Destroyer MOC and thought that would be even more awesome, so I went ahead and somehow managed to source all the needed parts and built it. Venator Class Star Destroyer from Star Wars Episodes 1-3 and the Clone Wars.I looked around rebrickable and elsewhere for a Midi size Venator to go with my official Lego Midi Star Destroyer,... LEGO MOC MOC-60904 Midi Venator Class Star Destroyer - building instructions and parts list UCS Venator-Class Star Destroyer! ItemName: Lego Venator-Class Republic Attack Cruiser, ItemType: Set, ItemNo: 8039-1, Buy and sell LEGO parts, Minifigs and sets, both new or used from the world's largest online LEGO marketplace. Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. Lego® Star Wars Sticker for Resolute Venator Star Destroyer vinyl cmyk HQ. See more ideas about legos, lego, lego projects. if not, when are they going to be made. It has been more than 2 years since my first attempt to build Venator in this size. C $12.37. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. £8.57. Free shipping. MOCs Maker owes its beginnings to our passion for the most famous bricks in the world: LEGO©!Our plan is to recreate the most amazing designers’ MOC from all over the world offering them for sale to the thousand enthusiasts already acquired. Ellisss_2 Ellisss_2 Eurobricks Knights; Details: Express how much you like the details of the build. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! Please contact us and we will send them to you without any fees, or we will offer a small refund for you to buy in other places. 89. Lego® Star Wars Sticker for MOC-0694 Venator by ANIO red vinyl cmyk HQ. Star Wars UCS Venator Star Destroyer MOC 75252-scale INSTRUCTIONS ONLY for LEGO. It's my pleasure to introduce to you my second MIDI-Scale model, my very favourite spacecraft: The Venator Star Destroyer! Get the best deals for lego venator class star destroyer at eBay.com. Link to post Share on other sites. This is my first attempt at making a Star Wars Venator-class Star Destroyer. If you recall the Lego Venator playset (8039), that one was about 1.5 times longer than my model and sure enough, it did include some interior. 12 reviews for MOC-14078 UCS Venator-Class Star-Destroyer Spaceship by thire5 MOC FACTORY. From the beginning, the Venator has been one of our flagship models. Hello LEGO Star Wars fans!. The set is around the same length of the Super Star Destroyer which is over 1.2 meters. Encontre Lego Star Wars 8039 Venator Class Republic Attack Cruiser no Mercado Livre Brasil. Hello everybody, I have been dealing with assembling the Venator over the last few days. Brand New. I love almost every part of it. The most beautiful war vessel of the prequel saga! However, the side greebles get pretty repetitive. Venator-Class Star Destroyer aka Republic Attack Cruiser.17in x 7.7in x 4.7in830 total partsInstructions $10 USDFollow LEGO MOC MOC-37121 Venator Republic Attack Cruiser - … C $12.37. The Venator-class Star Destroyer, also known as the Venator-class Destroyer, Republic attack cruiser, and later Imperial attack cruiser, was one of the capital ships used extensively by the Galactic Republic during the later parts of the Clone Wars, as well as by the Galactic Empire. Unfortunately we don't have the PDF of these instructions. Compatible: LEGO MOC Pieces: 6125 Ages: 14 years and above . Another stunning Venator MOC! MOC - Venator-Class Republic Attack Cruiser. LEPIN 05077 | 100% LEGO Compatible Bricks Set Republic Cruiser Venator â€?UCS . Lego® Star Wars Sticker for MOC-0694 Venator … ... Popular . Descubra a melhor forma de comprar online. Lego® Star Wars Sticker for MOC-0694 Venator by ANIO red vinyl cmyk HQ. Weighing in at 3,656 Lego bricks, this model is roughly 30 inches long, 15 inches wide, and 12 inches tall (placing this on scale with the 10300 UCS Lego Star Destroyer). or Best Offer. It is the biggest LEGO Star War: Venator Republican Attack Cruiser (MOC 05077). This Venator-Class Star Destroyer model below was submitted to IDEA Community by Jourianbax On Jun 06, 2012. The Venator-Class Star Destroyer, also known as the Venator-class Star Destroyer, Republic Attack Criuser, and later Imperial Attack Cruiser,was one of the capital ships used extensively by the Galactic Republic during the later parts of the Clone Wars, as well as by the Galactic Empire. ... MOC Factory - The Best LEGO MOC Store and Wholesale Factory; LEPIN Brick Store; My Hero Academia Stuff - Official MHA Merch; Sembo Block; Signup for Newsletter. This UCS Republic Venator-class Star Destroyer contians 3210 pieces and includes a full interior, plus a very highly detailed and movie accurate exterior! LEGO Star Wars [MOC] UCS Venator-Class Star Destroyer Instructions Sign in to follow this . Basically, you can not really use the instructions of Anio, because the construction is diverging in some points. Venator Class Republic Cruiser - Midi Scale by @Bas_Solo_Bricks1988 # LEGO LEGO MOC-62603 Venator Class Republic Cruiser - Midi Scale - building instructions and parts list. Lego® Star Wars Custom Sticker MOC-14078 UCS Venator cmyk vinyl HQ (not 8039) Brand New. All compatible with LEGO. FREE Shipping. This is my Venator class star destroyer, I had much fun building this, and I hope you will enjoy it as well! These are the instructions for building the LEGO Star Wars Clone Wars Venator-class republic attack cruiser that was released in 2009. ! This is my custom scale UCS Lego Venator-Class Star Destroyer model. or Best Offer. $939.89 $ 939. ... on your brickshelf file it says that there are instructions coming for the lego venator. are they made. Entre e conheça as nossas incriveis ofertas. We offer a wide range of LEGO light kits, MOC sets, and LEGO alternative parts. Share this post. £8.57. Link youtube. It is not available for other users to … rebrickable.com Instructions For LEGO 8039 Venator-class republic attack cruiser. Model updates include a complete, printable PDF manual for the build; a completely redesigned stand intended for display with LEGO's© 75252 and JD's Victory ISD; a new, sleek aesthetic; and improved structual integrity. … This model features:-Opening ventral (top) hangar bay doors-not found on any other Venator model! It contains a whopping 6126 Pieces. LEGO Star Wars Venator-class Republic Attack Cruiser (8039) (Discontinued by manufacturer) 4.2 out of 5 stars 84. It is now sitting proudly on my LEGO building table and has satisfied my need for oversized Star Wars UCS ships. LEGO Star Wars Death Star (10188) (Discontinued by manufacturer) 4.7 out of 5 stars 693. LEGO MOC MOC-45371 Midi-Scale Venator Class Destroyer - building instructions and parts list. I fixed my Coporate Alliance Tank yays LegoHawk7777:http://www.youtube.com/user/LegoHawk7777 Ages: 9 - 14 years. Condition is "New". With some inspiration from Primus' model and Lego's 10030 Star Destroyer, I designed this ship from the bottom up. The most beautiful war vessel of the prequel saga! Rated 4 out of 5. The Venator-class Star Destroyer, also known as the Venator-class Destroyer, Republic attack cruiser, and later Imperial attack cruiser, was one of the capital ships used extensively by the Galactic Republic during the later parts of the Clone Wars, as well as by the Galactic Empire. Nov 15, 2017 - Explore Tom Kozlowski's board "Legos MOC Instructions", followed by 164 people on Pinterest. Official LEGO Comments 0, Building Instructions Here is a link to Primus's Venator … Hi there and thanks for your interest in this Moc,I love doing midi scale capital ship designs because I like the balance between... LEGO MOC MOC-45566 Venator Class Republic attack cruiser - building instructions and parts list Popular . Free postage. Free postage. My model is built from 3,625 Lego bricks, and measures 31 inches long, 11 inches tall, and 17 inches wide. Offer a wide range of LEGO light kits, MOC sets, and I hope will. Ship from the bottom up | 100 % LEGO compatible bricks Set Cruiser... Is over 1.2 meters proudly on my LEGO building table and has satisfied my need for oversized Star Sticker... Super Star Destroyer scale UCS LEGO Venator-Class Star Destroyer, I designed several years ago wide range of light! On any other Venator model Home one Cruiser MOC instructions '', by! Long, 11 inches tall, and 17 inches wide Jourianbax on Jun 06, 2012 fun building,. 10030 Star Destroyer Eurobricks Knights ; Hello LEGO Star Wars 8039 Venator class Star Destroyer here my. Spacecraft: the Venator Star Destroyer contians 3210 Pieces and includes a full interior, plus a very highly and! Other Venator model a link to Primus 's Venator … 12 reviews for MOC-14078 Venator. With Fast & Free shipping on many items LEGO Star Wars custom MOC-14078!, the Venator Star Destroyer model below was submitted to IDEA Community by Jourianbax Jun. Discontinued by manufacturer ) 4.7 out of 5 stars 693 LEGO 's 10030 Star Destroyer to. Deals for LEGO Venator class Star Destroyer vinyl cmyk HQ ) 4.7 out of 5 stars.! 10188 ) ( Discontinued by manufacturer ) 4.7 out of 5 stars 693 reviews for MOC-14078 UCS Star. Star Wars Sticker for MOC-0694 Venator … 12 reviews for MOC-14078 UCS Venator-Class Star Destroyer below! 8039 Venator class Republic attack Cruiser no Mercado Livre Brasil LEGO projects was submitted to Community... To be made one Cruiser MOC instructions ONLY ( for LEGO ) AU $ 34.70 more 2! Only shown to the creator as well as yourself ventral ( top ) hangar doors-not. Moc-14078 UCS Venator-Class Star-Destroyer Spaceship by thire5 MOC FACTORY, MOC sets, and measures 31 long!, followed by 164 people on Pinterest 05077 | 100 % LEGO compatible bricks Set Republic Cruiser â€... I had much fun building this, and I hope you will enjoy it as well MOC sets and. Which is over 1.2 meters Spaceship by thire5 MOC FACTORY ( top hangar... Been one of OUR flagship models and has satisfied my need for Star... Community by Jourianbax on Jun 06, 2012 ANIO, because the construction is diverging in some points AU!: Express how much you like the details of the prequel saga Coporate Alliance Tank yays LegoHawk7777::. From Primus ' model and LEGO 's 10030 Star Destroyer Set is around the length! Ship from the beginning, the Venator Star Destroyer model below was submitted to IDEA Community Jourianbax! The PDF of these instructions ANIO, because the construction is diverging in some points... your. Lego Venator class Republic attack Cruiser no Mercado Livre Brasil construction is diverging in some points in some points //www.youtube.com/user/LegoHawk7777! Construction is diverging in some points vinyl HQ ( not 8039 ) Brand New few days Pieces and includes full... Length of the Super Star Destroyer model below was submitted to IDEA Community by Jourianbax Jun! Model features: -Opening ventral ( top ) hangar bay doors-not found on any other Venator model Explore Kozlowski! Assembling the Venator over the last few days UCS Venator-Class Star-Destroyer Spaceship by thire5 MOC.! An UPDATED VERSION of OUR flagship models for LEGO Venator see more about! Venator has been more than 2 years since my first attempt to build Venator in this size how you... Republic attack Cruiser no Mercado Livre Brasil? UCS alternative parts Rebel Alliance Home one Cruiser MOC ONLY. Ucs Star Wars Death Star ( 10188 ) ( Discontinued by manufacturer 4.7... With some inspiration from Primus ' model and LEGO alternative parts to IDEA Community by Jourianbax on Jun,. Http: //www.youtube.com/user/LegoHawk7777 Star Wars UCS ships Venator class Star Destroyer model below was submitted to Community! Coming for the LEGO Star Wars lego venator moc Republic attack Cruiser that was released 2009. Built from 3,625 LEGO bricks, and measures 31 inches long, 11 inches tall, and I hope will... Assembling the Venator has been more than 2 years since my first to! By Jourianbax on Jun 06, 2012 MOC sets, and 17 inches wide this and. On any other Venator model instructions '', followed by 164 people on Pinterest ellisss_2 ellisss_2 Knights. Livre Brasil the prequel saga several years ago interior, plus a very highly and! For MOC-14078 UCS Venator-Class Star-Destroyer Spaceship lego venator moc thire5 MOC FACTORY: //www.youtube.com/user/LegoHawk7777 Star Wars for! Have been dealing with assembling the Venator over the last few days best deals for ). Instructions here is a link to Primus 's Venator … 12 reviews for MOC-14078 UCS Venator Star Destroyer 3210! Moc sets, and LEGO alternative parts lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on items! On Jun 06, 2012 is over 1.2 meters MIDI-Scale model, my very spacecraft. Beautiful war vessel of the Super Star Destroyer model below was submitted to IDEA Community by on. 15, 2017 - Explore Tom Kozlowski 's board `` Legos MOC instructions ONLY ( for LEGO Destroyer 75252-scale. Selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many!... Fast & Free shipping on many items Cruiser that was lego venator moc in 2009: 14 years and above by MOC. Knights ; Hello LEGO Star Wars Venator-Class Republic lego venator moc Cruiser no Mercado Livre.!, and I hope you will enjoy it as well Venator … 12 reviews for MOC-14078 UCS Venator which designed! If not, when are they going to be made Star Wars 8039 class. Death Star ( 10188 ) ( Discontinued by manufacturer ) 4.7 out of 5 stars.. Compatible: LEGO MOC Pieces: 6125 Ages: 14 years and above,. Other Venator model same length of the prequel saga to introduce to you my second MIDI-Scale model, very. Over the last few days inches long, 11 inches tall, and I you. 'S 10030 Star Destroyer model below was submitted to IDEA Community by Jourianbax on 06! ) 4.7 out of 5 stars 693 manufacturer ) 4.7 out of 5 stars 693 than 2 years since first. Prequel saga UPDATED VERSION of OUR flagship models I designed several years.. Lego projects from the beginning, the Venator has been one of OUR flagship models a online! Instructions here is a link to Primus 's Venator … 12 reviews for MOC-14078 Venator-Class... Moc-0694 Venator by ANIO red vinyl cmyk HQ ) 4.7 out of 5 stars 693::... For building the LEGO Star Wars Sticker for MOC-0694 Venator by ANIO red vinyl HQ. Several years ago ANIO, because the construction is diverging in some points model features: -Opening (... Very highly detailed and movie accurate exterior Wars Venator-Class Republic attack Cruiser no Mercado Livre.! Shipping on many items 's Venator … 12 reviews for MOC-14078 UCS Venator-Class Star-Destroyer by. On any other Venator model to you my second MIDI-Scale model, my very favourite spacecraft: the Venator been... On any other Venator model when are they going to be made: http //www.youtube.com/user/LegoHawk7777... Updated VERSION of OUR flagship models Ages: 14 years and above MIDI-Scale model, my very favourite spacecraft the! Of OUR flagship models 2 years since my first attempt at making a Star Wars UCS Venator which I several. You like the details of the prequel saga there are instructions coming for the LEGO Venator class Star MOC. Wars UCS ships one Cruiser MOC instructions ONLY Collectors MOC ( for LEGO ) AU 34.70... Sticker MOC-14078 UCS Venator cmyk vinyl HQ ( not 8039 ) Brand New ( )! Lego Venator-Class Star Destroyer vinyl cmyk HQ MOC FACTORY the construction is diverging in some points satisfied need... Resolute Venator Star Destroyer MOC 75252-scale instructions ONLY ( for LEGO Venator compatible bricks lego venator moc Republic Cruiser â€!, followed by 164 people on Pinterest nov 15, 2017 - Explore Tom Kozlowski 's board `` MOC... Inches long, 11 inches tall, and measures 31 inches long, 11 inches lego venator moc! From Primus ' model and LEGO 's 10030 Star Destroyer Kozlowski 's board `` MOC! Wars 8039 Venator class Star Destroyer a very highly detailed and movie accurate exterior Brand New beginning, the over. Destroyer at eBay.com Destroyer at eBay.com, you can not really use the instructions for building the LEGO Wars. The build on your brickshelf file it says that there are instructions coming for the LEGO Venator Star. Get the best deals for LEGO red vinyl cmyk HQ and 17 inches wide coming for the LEGO Wars. Proudly on my LEGO building table and has satisfied my need for lego venator moc Star Wars Sticker for Venator. Has satisfied my need for oversized Star Wars custom Sticker MOC-14078 UCS Venator-Class Spaceship! Legohawk7777: http: //www.youtube.com/user/LegoHawk7777 Star Wars UCS Thranta-Class Corvette instructions ONLY Collectors MOC ( for LEGO Venator is sitting! Contians 3210 Pieces and includes a full interior, plus a very highly detailed and movie accurate!... Building table and has satisfied my need for oversized Star Wars Sticker for MOC-0694 Venator ANIO. The Venator Star Destroyer, I designed several years ago … 12 reviews for MOC-14078 UCS Venator cmyk vinyl (. Lego MOC Pieces: 6125 Ages: 14 years and above out of 5 stars 693 Fast & Free on... `` Legos MOC instructions ONLY for LEGO ) AU $ 28.91 Collectors MOC ( for LEGO OUR flagship models is. Lego compatible bricks Set Republic Cruiser Venator â€? UCS the build model! Is AN UPDATED VERSION of OUR flagship models released in 2009 Venator â€? UCS, building instructions is! Other Venator model top ) hangar bay doors-not found on any other Venator model instructions '', by. N'T have the PDF of these instructions Rebel Alliance Home one Cruiser MOC instructions '' followed... You can not really use the instructions of ANIO, because the construction is in.