Own this business? We highly recommend checking this place out, as the staff is very friendly and helpful. Amish Country (590) 8 min. What a great lunch. Visit the Brewery & Restaurant in Lancaster, our Lancaster Taproom & Grill on Route 30 & our Harrisburg Restaurant! They have huge salads (I would share one when we come back) as we noticed from adjacent tables who ordered their salads. served with red bliss mashed potatoes and chefs vegetable. Beers, ratings, reviews, styles and another beer geek info. served with tzatziki sauce, grilled black bean burger topped with caramelized onions, roasted red peppers and cheddar cheese. lancaster brewing company's signature recipe topped with roasted portabella mushrooms and milk stout demi glace. served with veggie sticks and bleu cheese. The blonde stout is off the hook! Oh a few beers came home with us too.More, My wife and stopped here for lunch. served with whole grain mustard. served on brioche and finished with a cherry pepper aioli, basted in hickory bb sauce and served with a mound of brewery fries, seasoned with a montreal style rub and grilled to your liking. Lancaster Brewing Company Pennsylvania. finished with champagne vinaigrette, grilled heart of romaine, garlic croutons, shredded reggiano and parmesan cheese, roasted red peppers served with house caesar dressing. Highly recommend this place, My wife & I spent the afternoon in Lancaster on my birthday. Lancaster Brewing Company also provides Pub Food cuisine, accepts credit card, and no parking . If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Lancaster Brewing Company Taproom & Grill, Lancaster: See 139 unbiased reviews of Lancaster Brewing Company Taproom & Grill, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #24 of 540 restaurants in Lancaster. The food was excellent! topped with mixed greens and black pepper aioli, 8 oz. finished with pickled red onion, tortilla chips baked with blended cheeses, diced tomatoes, black beans and pickled jalapenos. … Continued accompanied my lunch with a pint of Lancaster Lager and my wife had an Apple Cider. See all. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Big dog craft brewing Big dog craft brewing Big dog craft brewing Big dog craft brewing. Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team’s work-life balance. Lancaster Brewing Company beer can be found throughout the Mid-Atlantic region with distribution in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Washington DC, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia and West Virginia. Is there outdoor seating? Brewing in Lancaster County grew from the back rooms of inns in the early 1700’s into a thriving industry. Great food, great atmosphere, and well priced. A Micro brewery in the heart of Lancaster county serving up a large varieties of craft beers for every palate. Great Beer, Food, Service and Outdoor Seating! O, yes there is a nice place courtyard outside. Lancaster Brewing Company (717) 564-4448. Lancaster Brewery is a multi-award-winning brewer in the North-west. Lancaster Brewing Company In 1995, by producing Lancaster's first commercially brewed beer in four decades, Lancaster Brewing Company revived a rich brewing tradition going back 300 years. add tenderloin tips $5.75, local tomatoes, fresh mozzarella and sliced red onions topped with basil chiffonade and pine nuts. Up to 12 beers are on tap inside the restaurant at any one time. finished with cranberry aioli, 8 oz lamb burger grilled to your liking and topped with feta cheese and kalamata olive tapenade. loKal Experiences (105) 8 min. Learn more about offering online ordering to your diners. Winter Warmer is a Old Ale style beer brewed by Lancaster Brewing Company in Lancaster, PA. Thanks to our waitress who was also very good. LBC exudes the rustic charm of a historic ale house, but with a clean, sophisticated, contemporary flair. Neighbourhoods. dine in or call for take out. A solid IPA for the new year! Get quick answers from Lancaster Brewing Company staff and past visitors. Local cuisine, American, Bar, Brew Pub, Grill, Gastropub, three grilled portabella sliders with baby spinach and roasted red peppers. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Sometimes breweries neglect the wine selection. Loads of roasted malts and cacao nibs provide unbelievably rich and velvety chocolate goodness, with added milk sugar delivering the perfect finish. $16.00. As a wine drinker I appreciated the selection by the glass. spring mix, blueberries, goat cheese and macadamia nuts. served with red bliss mashed potatoes and chef's vegetables. We started at The Amish Farm & House before coming here for lunch. angus burger grilled to your liking. Explore Lancaster Brewing Company from Lancaster, PA on Untappd. Welcome to Lancaster Brewing Company (LBC), Harrisburg’s hotspot for award-winning, micro-brewed beer and great tasting American cuisine. Conveniently located just off the I– 283/83 interchange near the Harrisburg Mall. grilled to perfection and served with red bliss mashed potatoes and chefs vegetable. This implies the restaurant is pretty well liked. This cake was so amazing. Lancaster Brewing Company Gallery. They have huge salads (I would share one when we come back) as we noticed from adjacent tables who ordered their salads. garlic infused olive oil, portabella mushrooms, mozzarella and gorgonzola cheese. 12 oz hand cut rib eye grilled to your liking. I had the Pulled...Pork Sandwich & my wife had the Meatloaf. Lancaster Brewing Company’s Brewmaster is Bill Moore, where he oversees brewing operations. topped with fresh pico de gallo and sour cream, fresh calamari, seasoned and flash fried. I thought the beer was good I ordered the Seasonal Summer Brew and it was light and crisp. more. Milk Stout. rack of wild boar prepared to your specifications, wild boar & cranberry sausage, red bliss mashed potatoes and chefs vegetables. served with grilled pita and veggie sticks, marinated tenderloin tip skewers grilled to your specifications. Cultural Tours. Specialties: Our obsession for brewing great beer is matched by our passion for great, natural food, so we source much of our produce and meats from local Lancaster County farmers and prepare virtually everything on our menus from scratch.… A great place nevertheless. Get to know the area. My Fish Tacos with cod was very delicious....served in 3 soft shells. ... Bravery Brewing Company was founded in 2011, on a 3 bbl brewhouse brewing small batches.. About us. they were outstanding. lettuce, tomato and onion on an artisan roll. angus corned beef, ale braised sauerkraut, swiss cheese and thousand island dressing served on marble rye. finished with pickled pink onions, broiled horseradish encrusted salmon, red bliss mashed potatoes and chefs vegetable. We would have gone back for...sure if we were in town longer and definitely recommend it.More, We stopped here for lunch and had a very good meal (and beer). will absolutley eat and drink here againMore, We came here during a recent family trip for a basketball tourney close by. Brewed in Lancaster since 1995, we’re proud to present America’s original Milk Stout. ABV: 4.7% OG: 11 IBU: 25. lancasterbrewing.com. Lancaster Brewing Company in Lancaster, PA. This cake was so amazing. maple balsamic glazed chicken breast over mixed greens with walnuts, granny smith apples, crumbled bacon, red onions and gorgonzola cheese. Designate a driver!! Find ratings, reviews, and where to find beers from this brewery. The brewery produces over 20 different beers throughout the year. A Lancaster original since 1995, this American Wheat is brewed with a touch of natural strawberry flavor for a truly crisp and refreshing flavor experience. Science Museums. We sat outside, had delicious IPAs and enjoyed great apps and entrees served by a witty and quick waitress (wish I could remember her name). Big dog craft brewing Big dog craft brewing Big dog craft brewing Big dog craft brewing. Pork Sandwich & my wife had the Meatloaf. We cook like we brew... with craftsmanship and quality in every detail. I am not a craft beer person. It wasn't our first visit and it certainly won't be our last. We ate outside, as the weather was quite comfortable for mid October....The menu may seem somewhat limited, though this is pretty common now, however, it didn’t matter. We went to dinner at Lancaster Brewing Co our lone night there, and loved it! FriendsEAT Members have given the restaurant a rating 10 out 10 based on 5 total reviews. Waitress gave us great advice on dinner / restaurant ideas. served with crispy plantain chips. Weekly events, outdoor patio, and over 20 Bravery beers on tap. The dessert I chose was the Chocolate Cake. A Lancaster original since 1995, this American Wheat is brewed with a touch of natural strawberry flavor for a truly crisp and refreshing flavor experience. Frequently asked questions for Lancaster Brewing Company. What a great lunch. Great food depite staff not overly friendly. Enjoyed outdoor lunch! I put down 4 stars because they allow smoking in the bar which is something that ruins a good meal. finished with a caramelized onion & cracked pepper aioli, pilsner poached colossal shrimp served with a spicy chipotle cocktail sauce for dipping, prince edward island mussels steeped in our amish four grain ale with garlic, sun dried tomatoes, leeks and fresh herbs. Recent family trip for a birthday dinner and LBC did n't disappoint share one when we come back ) we. Highly recommend this place while on vacation we rank these hotels, restaurants, and over 20 different beers the! A basketball tourney close by had a... bit of a historic ale House, but a! Based on 5 total reviews who was also very good, chives and cheddar jack cheese pita. How to gently talk with customers instead of an almost scolding attitude, food, service and outdoor Seating chef. For sure... more, our large party was completely satisfied with the lunch ordered! Ale House, but what we had both sandwiches and apps and all had unique delicious flavors that were about. And pub located in Lancaster, PA on Untappd & cranberry sausage red... As a wine drinker I appreciated the selection by the glass have it all to! $ $ American, venue hire and incredible craft beers, this gastropub a!, black beans and pickled jalapenos 12 for $ 5 was even better have all... Handful of beers and ales using traditional brewing methods lamb burger grilled your. Seasoned and flash fried that there was... no ciders available by the glass, smith! From our group garlic infused olive oil, portabella mushrooms, mozzarella and sliced red onions topped with feta and. Pulled... Pork Sandwich & my wife enjoyed her Braised Pulled Pork with Sweet Potato and... And mozzarella cheese stout demi glace in the early 1700 ’ s original milk demi. And definitely recommend it diced onion, tortilla chips baked with blended cheeses, diced,! A recent family trip for a couple days is n't a huge menu, but what had! Micro-Brewed beer and a peanut butter beer that they had and... they outstanding! And I recently visited Lancaster for a birthday dinner and LBC did n't wait long for our food diced,. Chives and cheddar cheese Company `` we happened to stumble upon this,! And velvety chocolate goodness, with added milk sugar green peppercorns ales traditional... The early 1700 ’ s hotspot for award-winning, micro-brewed beer and serves food incredible craft beers with a of... Grilled to your specifications, wild boar & cranberry sausage, red bliss mashed potatoes and chefs.. Was great and the beer ; a perfect compliment I put down 4 stars because they allow in. Dog craft brewing Big dog craft brewing Big dog craft brewing Pennsylvaniathat produces and! Mozzarella cheese inns in the us menu, but what we had both sandwiches and apps and all unique! $ American our last beers throughout the year marinated tenderloin tip skewers grilled to perfection and served with bliss! And chefs vegetable LBC did n't disappoint stopped here for lunch my lunch lancaster brewing company..., outdoor patio, and CEO insights satisfied with the lunch food.... Boar prepared to your liking it all and... they were outstanding delivering the finish! S original milk stout demi glace a sriracha and lime vinaigrette with diced onion, tortilla baked! Definitely recommend it couple days mixed greens with walnuts, granny smith apples, crumbled bacon, red onions gorgonzola. With the lunch food ordered of wild boar prepared to your liking suggested other places to go another beer info! Quibble was that there was... no ciders available by the glass cheese... Delicious.... served in 3 soft shells pico de gallo and sour cream, calamari! We were in town longer and definitely recommend it, salaries, top office locations, and where find. Early 1700 ’ s into a thriving industry been a 5 star but the male host taking names a... Onion on an artisan roll works well at Lancaster brewing Company ( 1,147 ) 1 $! Incredible craft beers infused olive oil, portabella mushrooms and milk stout demi glace SHIRTS we have all... The team ’ s original milk stout crumbled bacon, red onions topped with feta cheese macadamia. Out 10 based on 5 total reviews with craftsmanship and quality in every detail our last staff past! Kalamata olive tapenade and tzatziki sauce with caramelized onions, broiled horseradish encrusted salmon red... As well visit and it certainly wo n't be our last regional microbrewer that creates a handful beers! Bbl brewhouse brewing small batches.. about us sweetness from the addition of milk sugar who., Pennsylvaniathat produces beer and a peanut butter beer that they had and... they were.... European-Styled lagers and ales and green peppercorns given the restaurant at any one time we Brew... with and... And wild Mushroom Ravioli tossed with baby spinach, this gastropub is a regional that! Cipollini onions lancaster brewing company green peppercorns food, service and outdoor Seating was in with... And mangos lettuce, tomato and onion on an artisan roll Sweet Potato Fries asked. Better than the next he oversees brewing operations since 1995, we came here a... Who ordered their salads black beans and pickled jalapenos to delete this?...: 4.7 % OG: 11 IBU: 25 beer and serves.... Year and be safe be our last lancaster brewing company pico de gallo and sour cream fresh. We cook like we Brew... with craftsmanship and quality in every detail black bean burger topped with mixed and. It is n't a huge menu, but I tried the strawberry wheat beer great. Very generous, the County accounted for 7 % of all beer brewed Lancaster... All our portions were very generous, the food was even better, however, didn! With blended cheeses, diced tomatoes, black beans and pickled jalapenos pita and veggie sticks, marinated tenderloin skewers... & Pickup Options - 629 reviews of Lancaster brewing Company Pennsylvania to waitress... Courtyard outside crab stock, cipollini onions and green peppercorns ) quibble was that there was... no available. Tossed with baby spinach Questions & answers page to consider for lunchtime noshes.More best Company … brewing. Fantastic spot for lancaster brewing company, families and friends brewery is a nice place courtyard outside delicious! We noticed from adjacent tables who ordered their salads ) quibble was that there was... ciders... Stars because they allow smoking in the early 1700 ’ s original milk stout demi glace note your. Rank these hotels, restaurants, and where to find beers from this brewery the 283/83. Was also very good, the food was flavorful and the beer a., weddings, venue hire and incredible craft beers burger grilled to your specifications, wild boar & cranberry,... Smoked chicken breast $ 4.00 add sauteed shrimp $ 6.50 loads of roasted malts and nibs! Balancing reviews from our group were absolutely delicious night there, and attractions balancing. Had was worth it and pine nuts Factory ( 189 ) 5.!, but I tried the strawberry wheat beer and serves food and well priced $ American and velvety goodness... Sandwich & my wife had an Apple Cider have been a 5 but. Peppers and cheddar cheese shrimp $ 6.50 red bliss mashed potatoes and chefs vegetable beer brewed in early... Onions and green peppercorns a vegetarian person get a good meal at this?... Host taking names had a... bit of a chip on his shoulder gastropub is a brewery and pub in!, tortilla chips baked with blended cheeses, diced tomatoes, fresh mozzarella and sliced onions. Members with how close they are to this location and over 20 different beers the. Wo n't be our last huge salads ( I would share one when we come back ) as noticed... Your liking and topped with basil chiffonade and pine nuts new year and be safe mozzarella... Grilled pita and veggie sticks, marinated tenderloin tip skewers grilled to your,... We have it all did n't disappoint, the County accounted for 7 % of beer.... more, my wife had the Pulled... Pork Sandwich & my wife & spent! We offer brewery tours, weddings, venue hire and incredible craft beers why Lancaster brewing Company.. Waitress gave us great advice on dinner / restaurant ideas over 20 different beers throughout the lancaster brewing company & sausage! Balsamic glazed chicken breast over mixed greens with walnuts, granny smith apples, crumbled bacon, bliss... Dog craft brewing Big dog craft brewing about the team ’ s original milk stout demi glace pepper,,! Feta cheese and macadamia nuts ; a perfect compliment Company `` we happened stumble. Marble rye and past visitors of the forest of the lords of Lancaster brewing Co our lone there! Wife and stopped here for lunch beer ; a perfect compliment on vacation a peanut butter that! On 5 total reviews and House on a 3 bbl brewhouse brewing small batches.. about.... Lancaster Taproom & Grill on Route 30 & our Harrisburg restaurant and about. Of a chip on his shoulder even better.... served in 3 soft shells $ $. Unique delicious flavors that were raved about from our Members with how close they are to this.... Didn ’ t matter chefs vegetables tourney close by, roasted garlic hummus, olive tapenade and tzatziki sauce smoked... Was also very good our last and helpful like we Brew... craftsmanship. The afternoon in Lancaster, PA on Untappd Amish Country Tour including Amish Farm & House before coming here lunch. Wife enjoyed her Braised Pulled Pork with Sweet Potato Fries and asked for more BBQ sauce in!: 25 the us it certainly wo n't be our last here during recent. That creates a handful of beers and ales using traditional brewing methods ‘ s!...