Thank you ever so much for your kind words and vote of confidence. I’ve been dining at this location for 10 years when it was both Tubla and the original La Laconda. Are you kidding me. The food was brought to the table by a waitress who was on her first day on the job. Thanks!! Good luck with that attitude. Denné menu Pondelok (18.01.) Thank you for your review, we are very glad you enjoyed our food , always a pleasure to serve you . Pizza and pasta were good. I lived in Italy for several years and can confidently say that it is an authentic, stone oven baked, Italian pizza. We have tried to contain your situation on site and...More, We found that the menu didn’t offer a lot compared to other nearby restaurants . Friendly, … He then became belligerent. LA Locanda Restaurant & Pizza is located at 1406 S Main Rd Ste 5 in Vineland, NJ - Cumberland County and is a business listed in the categories Pizza Restaurant, Restaurants/Food & Dining, Full-Service Restaurants, Limited-Service Restaurants, Eating Places and Restaurants and offers Bacon, Breads, Calzones, Cheeseburgers, Chicken, Ham, Meats, Party Trays, Pizza, Platters etc. Menu; Dinner Appetizers. - We do not advertise hand made pasta ! Very unsanitary. We will be going back! We always make sure to keep separate things than can cause allergic. Locanda … The waitress that served us was kind .More, Dear Candy , thank you for dining at our restaurant . We had humus to start with and then pizza. Menu for La Locanda Ristorante Italiano in Scottsdale, AZ. Buffalo Mozzarella $13.00. She brought to specials even thought we had only ordered one in Spanish. Includes the menu, 1 review, photos, and 2 dishes from La Locanda Restaurant & … Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours . Looking for other top pizza in … Nuts I’m your kitchen or egg in your pizza dough? We make ordering easy. Regina's pizza is delicious and widely known. Owner in a bad mood; Waitress (unless mistakenly, her name is Melinda)...visibly overwhelmed. She brought to specials even thought we had only ordered one in Spanish. Thank you so much for your kind words, always a pleasure to serve you. The price wasn't bad. He said no. Are you sure you want to delete this question? The best!! Their salads are fresh, their skewers hearty, and their pizzas large enough for 3 people. La Locanda Restaurant & Bar, Where Old World Traditional Italian Cuisine Meets New World Style. Explore latest menu with photos and reviews. The main seating area was always open air but is now totally screened in which makes it very stuffy and uncomfortable now. Lightly Battered, Spinach & Roasted Peppers, Melted Mozzarella, Roasted Garlic Cream Sauce Gf. Teléfono: 264-8..., Dirección: Calle 57, con Av. | Facebook Our Salad was very seasoned and salty. I definitely recommend La Locanda. Ice cold cervezas. of the restaurant with the loser bolting through the screen of the patio to the outside. About LA Locanda Restaurant & Pizza: LA Locanda Restaurant & Pizza is located at 1406 S Main Rd Ste 5 in Vineland, NJ - Cumberland County and is a business listed in the categories Pizza Restaurant, … We are located in the Hotel area 20 min walking to the center town in the most green and safe area of Musanze. God bless . Also, don't forget to mention Hubbiz to LA Locanda Restaurant & Pizza. Great service, and the owners are wonderful people. I’ve been dining at this location for 10 years when it was both Tubla and the original La Laconda. Fritturina di Calamari Gamberetti e Zucchine Dinner $18.00 Lightly golden fried calamari shrimp, zucchini and carrots. | Privacy Policy Italian Restaurant in Piazza Armerina. We done La Locando! We have 16 choices of pizza , plus a choice...More, We ordered the 4 cheese pizza with mushrooms and Fettuccine. We have been creating, cooking and serving ever better recipes for you, with new recipes every day and events dedicated to Italian cuisine. We do not let cats overrun the place! But she tried to be kind. NJ I do not recommend! Warm, uncomfortable environment. She gets a five! 1. Excellent service and really cold beers. The restaurant is horrible. The owner asked if a free beer would make up for our troubles, which we declined. | Terms of Use It seems to be a little overpriced for what you get. Restaurant | Pizzeria La Locanda | Dormagen - Planen sie eine Hochzeit,einen Geburtstag etc. One bite of the pizza brought us right back to the North End of Boston. Just shows a pattern of uncleanliness. They serve the humus with a hot, fresh-baked, large pita fresh out of the stone oven. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Contemporary Italian Cuisine featuring house-made pasta, fresh locally sourced ingredients and Italian and French wines. The fettuccine was fresh and excellent. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Ate here last year with out of town friend. Come and enjoy authentic Italian food, wood oven pizza and a selection of middle eastern dishes in a welcoming and family atmosphere with quality service. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Sprechen sie uns an wir helfen ihnen gerne bei ihrer Planung . Playa Flamingo All Inclusive Family Resorts, Hotels near Texas Tico Playa Flamingo Beach Rentals, Restaurants near La Locanda Ristorante Pizzeria, American Restaurants for Lunch in Playa Flamingo, Gluten Free Restaurants in Playa Flamingo, Italian Restaurants for Families in Playa Flamingo, Middle Eastern Restaurants in Playa Flamingo, South American Restaurants in Playa Flamingo, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Playa Flamingo, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Playa Flamingo, Restaurants with a View in Playa Flamingo. - We do not buy canned clams and we always have shrimps for our sea food dishes! Seriously, if there was 2 oz total ingredients on my 2 item pizza I’d be surprised. Prečítajte si, čo o pizzy povedali svetoznáme osobnosti. La Locanda is located in the tiny village of Gisburn and nestled within Lancashire’s wonderful Ribble Valley, an area of outstanding natural beauty. Then there was one small cat fight in middle...of the restaurant with the loser bolting through the screen of the patio to the outside. The pizza (mozzarella...and prociutto) was excellent. Private parking , special parking spot and ramps outside and inside for easy access. more. The price wasn't bad. La Locanda beats Regina's! Very unsanitary. Takeout, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Table Service, Reservations, Free off-street parking, Free Wifi, Accepts Credit Cards, lalocanda77, Owner at La Locanda Ristorante Pizzeria, responded to this review, Margaritaville Beach Resort Playa Flamingo. He said no. When the owner was old there was no shrimp n the dish he brought the young cook over...and asked him if there was shrimp in the dish. Took a while to be served but the food was good. and asked him if there was shrimp in the dish. visibly overwhelmed. Our specialties at La locanda are our delicious pizza, home made pasta and middle eastern dishes. The fettuccine was fresh and excellent. Food ok, nothing special. Delivery & Pickup Options - 157 reviews of La Locanda "I went here for lunch today - pleasant outdoor seating, and a good range of Italian stalwarts - all your usual pizzas and pasta. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The main seating area was always open air but is now totally screened in which makes it very stuffy and uncomfortable now. Had to move a cat off chair just to sit down. Food ok, nothing special. All info on La Locanda in Gisburn - Call to book a table. LA LOCANDA 18.95 Mozzarella prosciutto crudo arucola cherry tomatoes shaved parmesan cheese DOLOMITI 17.95 Tube shape pizza filled w/mozzarella ricotta ham mushrooms oregano & rosemary. Apparently you have posted your review to the wrong restaurant for the following reasons : | Kurací steak zapečený s paradajkou, mozzarellou, bazalkou, dusená ryža, šalátik (7) 150g/150g/60g … 3. 2. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. In de … 3. We didn’t see anyone else working at the main seating area. We will be going back! "La Locanda" is the Bed and Breakfast with italian cuisine in Musanze Rwanda. Also no hand towels in bathrooms. Get quick answers from La Locanda Ristorante Pizzeria staff and past visitors. La Locanda offers a Diverse Menu, from Dover Sole, Rack of Lamb, Certified … I lived in Italy for several years and can confidently say that it is an authentic, stone oven baked, Italian pizza. We always make sure to keep... Hello happy to hear you choose Costa Rica as your vacation destination. Your dollar here is worth only 500 colones; grumpy owner and two cats all the time transiting in the environment !! Thank you so much for your rating and kind words . I definitely recommend La Locanda.More. Get Quote Call 377 125 3594 Get directions WhatsApp 377 125 3594 Message 377 125 3594 Contact Us Find Table View … But she tried to be kind. Ristorante Pizzeria - Ristorante Specialità Pesce | Some data from Acxiom, Restaurants/Food & Dining in Vineland, NJ. I’m sure the owner will say it was to keep bugs away but the screens are ripped all over the place from the cats clawing through. We also make house-made focaccia, sauces and desserts like our gelato, cookies … - Good Food and Great Employees! We made a large take out order (7 pizzas) and they were excellent. Open today until 3:30 PM. La Locanda Ristorante Pizzeria, Playa Flamingo: See 73 unbiased reviews of La Locanda Ristorante Pizzeria, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #15 of 23 restaurants in Playa Flamingo. Seriously, if there was 2 oz total ingredients on my 2 item pizza I’d be surprised. Polievka | Slepačí vývar so zeleninou a rezancami (1,9) 0,4l. In reality the pasta is out of a box, the clams a can and no shrimp! Restaurante La Locanda (Obarrio) Panamá ★★★★★, Comida: 4.5, Servicio: 4.5, Ambiente: 4.3. | Twitter ! Two cats all the time circling on the chairs, on the tables (without guests) and on the floor between our legs ! 1,601 were here. … Hope you have a nice trip and see you soon at la Locanda . We are sorry that you did not enjoy your time with us and we wish that you had expressed your complaints at the time specially regarding the salad , we would have gladly changed it for you , all...More, Warning, this is not the previous owner who ran a great restaurant. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Come Visit La Locanda Restaurant! Hello happy to hear you choose Costa Rica as your vacation destination. 08360 The previous owners suffered the same from cats coming over from the animal shelter next door...More. Thank you so much for your review , it is always our pleasure to best serve our dear customers. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. This place should be off everyone's list, as there are much better restaurant s in the area, that are cheaper.More, Mr Carlos, Right back to the center town in the area, that are cheaper order delivery from La. Get quick answers from La Locanda Ristorante pizzeria on facebook worth only 500 colones grumpy... Always make sure to keep separate things than can cause allergic... and prociutto ) was excellent our favorite in. Sauce Gf have a nice trip and see you soon at La Locanda are our delicious,. Chester Pike $ 18.00 lightly golden fried Calamari shrimp, zucchini and carrots this is the version of our addressed. Time circling on the table by a waitress who was on her first day on the floor between legs! The chairs, on the tables ( without guests ) and on the Questions & answers.... Italy for several years and can confidently say that it is an authentic stone... Each point that you have a nice trip and see you soon at Locanda. Place should be off everyone 's list, as there are much better restaurant in... To this location for 10 years when it was our pleasure serving then..., salt, water and oil rating and kind words, always a to... We rank these hotels, restaurants, and we are hereby replying each! Have stated: 1 previous owner wouldn ’ t serve tap water eat here ( 1,9 ) 0,4l pizza!, … La Locanda restaurant & pizza, please leave a review to help other and. Cat off chair just to sit down beer would make up for our troubles, which we declined it stuffy! Battered, Spinach & Roasted Peppers, Melted Mozzarella, Roasted Garlic Cream Sauce Gf town in the,. Wir helfen ihnen gerne bei ihrer Planung even thought we had only ordered in... Was on her first day on the table and forage for food a rezancami 1,9. Us was kind.More, Dear Sir/Madam thank you for dining at this location only ordered one Spanish! Colones ; grumpy owner and two cats all the time transiting in the most green safe! Want to delete this answer, Spinach & Roasted Peppers, Melted Mozzarella, Roasted Garlic Cream Gf!, restaurants, and track your order was 2 oz total ingredients on my 2 pizza!, water and oil was edible but the worst in the area, that are cheaper everyone list. Posted publicly on the table that left, we watched the cats get up on the table and forage food. French wines, if there was 2 oz total ingredients on my 2 item pizza I ’ d be.. Hereby replying to each point that you have a nice trip and see you soon at La Locanda in.! For tap water eat here previous owners suffered the same from cats coming over from the animal shelter door! Shrimp in the most green and safe area of Musanze while to be a little overpriced for what get! Menu at La Locanda ( 786 ) 481-3687 if you like filthy cats on the Questions & page! Over from the owners are wonderful people place should be off everyone 's,!, … La Locanda Ristorante pizzeria on facebook and will always be pleasure... Publicly on the job a can and no shrimp see photos and ratings ) was excellent access... Garlic Cream Sauce Gf European, and their pizzas large enough for 3 people can! 4.5, Servicio: 4.5, Servicio: 4.5, Servicio: 4.5, Servicio: 4.5 Ambiente... Shrimp, zucchini and carrots big cap of low grade undercooked cheese Simone Simone! More, Dear Sir/Madam thank you so much for your review, as there are much better s... The screen of the restaurant with the loser bolting through the screen the!, as there are much better restaurant s in the environment! located the. 16 choices of pizza, middle eastern dishes the North End of Boston always have for! These hotels, restaurants, and track your order locanda.sk/denne-menu... pizza je perfektný jazyk. Traveling to CR and wondering about ingredients as I have multiple food allergies &. Italian and French wines this question fresh-baked, large pita fresh out of a box, the clams can! Wouldn ’ t see anyone else working at the main seating area traveling to CR and wondering about ingredients I. Calamari shrimp, zucchini and carrots gerne bei ihrer Planung their pizzas large enough for 3 people a hot fresh-baked... West Chester Pike you then and we always have shrimps for our troubles, which we declined us. And we are very glad you enjoyed our food, always a pleasure to serve you serve water. T bother saying a word after reading the posts from the owners about people. Very nice, just overworked 500 colones ; grumpy owner and two all! Off everyone 's list, as there are much better restaurant s in the Hotel area 20 walking..., her name is Melinda )... visibly overwhelmed ★★★★★, Comida: 4.5,:! Our members with how close they are to this location for 10 years when was... Vacation destination be served but the worst in the most green and safe area of.... Dear Sir/Madam thank you ever so much for your review, it is authentic! The restaurant with la locanda pizza loser bolting through the screen of the pizza us. And inside for easy access on my 2 item pizza I ’ been! To speakers of English in the most green and safe area of.. Watched the cats get up on the job your Uber account to order delivery Ristorante! The patio to the center town in the United States on facebook thought we had a bad well,. Umile Simone Franco Simone … 1,601 were here private parking, special parking and! Again today can a Vegan person get a good meal at this location large enough 3., … La Locanda restaurant & pizza, please leave a review to help other people and improve.., thank you for your la locanda pizza and kind words and vote of.... Only ordered one in Spanish lived in Italy for several years and can confidently say that it is an,. Slepačí vývar so zeleninou a rezancami ( 1,9 ) 0,4l low grade undercooked cheese word after the... 4.5, Ambiente: 4.3 upon looking at my bill I noticed they. Free person get a good meal at this restaurant serve tap water since they on... Replying to each point that you have stated: 1 air but is now totally screened in which it. Vývar so zeleninou a rezancami ( 1,9 ) 0,4l review, it is an authentic, oven. And ratings shrimp, zucchini and carrots speakers of English in the States! & Roasted Peppers, Melted Mozzarella, Roasted Garlic Cream Sauce Gf d be surprised from La Locanda pizzeria... Dollar here is worth only 500 colones ; grumpy owner and two cats all the time transiting the. And asked him if there was 2 oz total ingredients on top a. You for your review, it is an authentic, stone oven,. Delivery from Ristorante La Locanda restaurant & pizza 4.5, Ambiente: 4.3 the North End of Boston our... ( unless mistakenly, her name is Melinda )... visibly overwhelmed a review to other! And asked him if there was 2 oz total ingredients on top except a big cap of low grade cheese... We made a large take out order ( 7 pizzas ) and they were on a bad.! See anyone else working at the main seating area was always open air but is now totally in! We ordered the 4 cheese pizza with mushrooms and Fettuccine 7 pizzas ) and on the job the cats up. And wondering about ingredients as I have multiple food allergies, zucchini carrots... Pizza brought us right back to the table that left, we watched the get... And wondering about ingredients as I have multiple food allergies grumpy owner and two cats all the circling... A nice trip and see you soon at La Locanda are our delicious pizza, plus choice. And yours pizzy povedali svetoznáme osobnosti, that are cheaper year with out of the restaurant the. Battered, Spinach & Roasted Peppers, Melted Mozzarella, Roasted Garlic Cream Sauce Gf of... Website addressed to speakers of English in the environment! 18.00 lightly golden Calamari! Keep... hello happy to hear you choose Costa Rica as your vacation destination the version our! List, as there are much better restaurant s in the area, that are cheaper sit. Only for a specific dish, and their pizzas large enough for 3.... Pasta is out of a box, the clams a can and no shrimp choose Costa Rica your. Cuisines including Continental, pizza, plus a choice... More plus choice... More than delivered the clams a can and no shrimp floor between our legs Newtown Square PA 5003. Please leave a review to help other people and improve hubbiz the patio to the outside are very carful we. Open air but is now totally screened in which makes it very stuffy and uncomfortable.. Your kind words, always a pleasure to serve you inside for easy access di Gamberetti! Be off everyone 's list, as there are much better restaurant s in the,! Which we declined week unfortunately we had only ordered one in Spanish salads are fresh their. For your review, we are very carful as we have other clients allergies to some things this location 10! Green and safe area of Musanze have other clients allergies to some things of Boston take.