I do not insinuate for one moment that his personal view is much different from ours. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. 18. Sentence example with the word 'insinuate' insinuate accuse, bring to book, crowd in, finger, imply, inject in, introduce in, point indirectly to, reproach, suggest, whip in Definition v. introduce or insert Last update: September 19, 2017 This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. They insinuate that Krishna is trying to entice Pintu and her father is behind it. Find more ways to say insinuated, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Examples of insinuate in a Sentence. In sin you ate (insinuate), but the snake should have been a hint that it was a bad thing. What is the definition of insinuate? Insinuate in a sentence | insinuate example sentences I had no reason to insinuate what I did. 2. To suggest or hint indirectly which is unpleasant ( without saying openly). ; Max laments his fate, but Kuno encourages him, while Caspar insinuates his evil plot. Traducir insinuate de Inglés a español. Example sentences for "insinuate" in popular movie and book plots. Examples of insinuate in a sentence. Are you insinuating that the money was stolen? Indeed, the last thing they want to insinuate is that the Democrats are altogether too solicitous of the interests of Latinos, because Republicans want to claim that they are the ones who really care about the things that Latinos care about. Many dictators use propaganda to insinuate fear among the public. Surely, you’re not trying to insinuate. to insert yourself into a place of favor in a subtle way, During the debate, the senator tried to insinuate his opponent was not qualified for office. German Translation of “insinuate” | The official Collins English-German Dictionary online. An indirect hint that someone is lying is an example of an insinuation. Indeed, the last thing they want to insinuate is that the Democrats are altogether too solicitous of the interests of Latinos, because Republicans want to claim that they are the ones who really care about the things that Latinos care about.. . insinuating example sentences. How do you use insinuate in a sentence? Sentence example with the word 'insinuate' insinuate accuse, bring to book, crowd in, finger, imply, inject in, introduce in, point indirectly to, reproach, suggest, whip in Definition v. introduce or insert Last update: September 19, 2017 These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. 2. They insinuate that Krishna is trying to entice Pintu and her father is behind it. , Using direct questions, the detective tried to insinuate I may have played a role in my father’s murder. - The Houston Story. examples "The bugs insinuate themselves between one's skin and clothes" "You trying to insinuate something?" They also i You can also find multiple synonyms or similar words of Insinuate. Random good picture Not show. - Afsar Bitiya. , Many dictators use propaganda to insinuate fear among the public. He goes through nightclub singer Zoe Crane (Hale) to insinuate himself with a Houston mobster, Paul Atlas (Arnold) to get financing for his scheme. use "insinuate" in a sentence Television show controversy Attempting to generate press late in the campaign, Doherty's opponent McCaul recycled attempts by supporters of Doherty's primary opponent to insinuate Doherty was racially insensitive. Insinuate in a sentence - Use "insinuate" in a sentence 1. insinuate definition: 1. to suggest, without being direct, that something unpleasant is true: 2. to suggest, without…. How do you use insinuate in a sentence? He kept trying to, But, like a blind man, is startled by vague shadows that suddenly seem to, Arnold stayed outside of the car to speak to her, something she appreciated: it would be more difficult like that for others to, What magistrate would find, or even venture to, These explanations claim that his people threw him on a dunghill where the animals quarreled over his holy body; moreover, they, But if Saudi Arabia is to Islam what the Vatican is to Roman Catholicism, such an assertion would, It is true, that when common electricity causes the deflagration of metals, as by the discharge of a Leyden jar, it must be supposed to, Nevertheless, it is baffling, though perhaps understandable, to hear voices to, Surely, sir, the gentleman did not by these declarations mean to, By nature taciturn, he now merely growled occasionally like a bear, and glared contemptuously upon the beggar, who, being somewhat of a man of the world, and a diplomatist, tried to, Often, in our sporadic phone conversations he used veiled language to, Golyadkin junior looked about him in his characteristic horrid way, took care that every one should see what he was doing, glanced into people’s eyes and evidently tried to, I do not mean to involve the idea of absolute starvation; much less to, Our bringing-up here is so excellent that if we tried we could not induce ourselves to speak of any forked garments to a young man, so we make ourselves understood, when we desire to, Then I made her eyes light back up, “But ever since breakin’ came into the fold … well I’ve just been smitten ever since,” I had said the word “smitten” about breakin’ but I sort of tried to, These evolving systems of conspiracies for their own sake are Nisms: parasitic transganics that, So, if the wife is slow in preparing the man’s food, you will find the devil whisper within his spirit that she does not love him; and if she smiles while talking in secret with her mother about something, the devil will fill his chest with untrue misgivings and, Milnor said when he had made the motion for the indefinite postponement of the bill, he had supposed that the sense of the House had been fully expressed on it; but as it appeared that the motion would occupy much time in debate, and as some gentlemen had thought proper to, Although it would be highly inexpedient that you should in any manner appear as an avowed agent, yet, if you could contrive to obtain an intimacy with any of the leading party, it may not be improper that you should, Jackson would intimate by implication the knowledge of our Government of Erskine's incompetency of powers at the time of arrangement, as an essential circumstance on which the King's right of disavowal was founded, and yet omit that circumstance in a formal enumeration; and lastly, it is still more absurd to suppose that he would undertake to, Who are these people of the East that have the hardihood to, When now he managed his caresses and endearments so artfully, as to, All I had to do was show up virtually naked and. Although he never said his brother was a crook, Brian’s insinuation put the thought in the minds of others. "So don't you ever insinuate anything like that again" 33. Insinuation definition is - something that is insinuated; especially : a sly, subtle, and usually derogatory utterance. insinuate in a sentence - Use "insinuate" in a sentence 1. What are you insinuating, Daniel? Moses Ramo also insinuated that the uncleanliness is negative for tourism. During the debate, the senator tried to insinuate his opponent was not qualified for office. Wiki User Answered . Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Here are some examples. These sentences come from external sources and may not be accurate. See more. He did not insinuate often; he stated facts. insinuate in a sentence - 14. Yet she seemed to insinuate that he was here at her behest, and that somehow she intended to make him stay. Sentence count:29+2 Only show simple sentencesPosted:2017-04-04Updated:2017-04-04. Insinuate meaning in Hindi: धीरे-धीरे भड़काना - Definition Synonyms at English to Hindi dictionary gives you the best and accurate Hindi translation and meanings of Insinuate. 1.) 21 22 23. use "insinuate" in a sentence Television show controversy Attempting to generate press late in the campaign, Doherty's opponent McCaul recycled attempts by supporters of Doherty's primary opponent to insinuate Doherty was racially insensitive. What are synonyms for insinuate? Recent Examples on the Web The mayor’s comments sparked indignation in a country where officials routinely insinuate that crime victims are somehow responsible for their fates. What does insinuate mean? Find more ways to say insinuated, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. 2. 25 sentence examples: 1. Lists. insinuate into in a sentence - Use "insinuate into" in a sentence 1. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. 2009-09-23 22:37:18. . Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Insinuate" Meanings of words and phrases; Example sentences; Similar words Examples of insinuation in a Sentence I resent her insinuation that I can't do it without her help. Another word for insinuate. I don't think his viewpoint deserves to be insinuated into neutral articles. Sally's warnings, Doris's nasty predictions—had she become vulnerable? bab.la is not responsible for their content. 20. His questions about the accident seemed to insinuate that it had been my fault. These cookies do not store any personal information. "I'm really sick of people insinuating that. 3. 2 (insinuate oneself into) manoeuvre oneself gradually into (a favourable position). 1. insinuate meaning: 1. to suggest, without being direct, that something unpleasant is true: 2. to suggest, without…. 2. Sentence on insinuate? synonyms. He did himself that honor, and insinuated himself still farther into their good graces. He goes through nightclub singer Zoe Crane (Hale) to insinuate himself with a Houston mobster, Paul Atlas (Arnold) to get financing for his scheme. Clive Barker COLDHEART CANYON (2002) Kahil was one of her men, yet he managed to insinuate himself into Fadawah's trust. Learn more. Or did he want to be more than a friend? Example sentences with the word insinuating. ; These parts form a beak which the mite or tick insinuates into the flesh of its host, upon the blood of which it subsists. Examples of insinuate in a sentence: 1. Was he covertly, She knew she had a friend but not any more a potential lover because to her, All this you understand was with the object of dividing me from my mother and sister, by. click for more sentences of insinuate … By searching my locker, you are trying to insinuate I stole the money! to imply or suggest that something negative is true » 2.) - Afsar Bitiya. London said he was only interested in insinuating his fiscal ideas. By clicking “Accept”, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. 2. Insinuate definition, to suggest or hint slyly: He insinuated that they were lying. Choose a language, then type a word below to get example sentences for that word. Despite what some people may insinuate regarding the sensual nature of the festival, no one should feel under any pressure to dress in a particular way. , It would not surprise me if my mother tried to insinuate her preferences into my brother’s wedding plans. He criticizes his opponents by insinuation rather than directly. . As they sat there recouping their strength, the smallest hint of something, like tired nerves, You did a good action, said the prince, for in the midst of his angry feelings you, But Anna’s aunt had through a common acquaintance, He answered yes and no and refused to rise to the bait when Broyles, She leaned down and placed her arms around his neck bringing her lips to his and simultaneously, Yet, this wild hint seemed inferentially negatived, by what a grey Manxman, They invited us to join them for lunch, we talked about this and that, and suddenly out of the blue, she, Wa gave a cautious look at Hall: the captain of his flagship had, Therefore, hearing no reason assigned why the President should act thus preposterously, as it is attempted to be, She leant o’er me to pierce the juicy Flesh of the Capon; and, unable to contain myself any longer, I clapp’d my Mouth to the tender Valley betwixt the white Mountains of her Breasts and there, Easily, then, reading in my eyes the full permission of myself to all his wishes, he scarce pleased himself more than me; when, having, In this manner he came up to Montparnasse without being seen or heard, gently, Roric turned to his oldest son and answered him in a way that, I felt at once like a Prisoner of the Inquisition, or a Felon being put to the Peine Forte et Dure, for e’en as my Pains came in Waves, this other Force of cold Metal, I repeat again that Pyotr Stepanovitch was always, in continual whispers, strengthening in the governor's household an idea he had, They had informed him of the loading of the airplane on board a ship that did not arrive, and although his shipping agents insisted, that it would never arrive because it was not on the list of Caribbean ships, his partners insisted that the shipment was correct and they even, As our polite exchange progressed, she became more demanding and I became more blunt, to the point where her (social) fears, Nothing could be more plausibly set forth; and certainly the project, as a notion, had many things to recommend it; but we had no funds adequate to undertake it; so, on the score of expense, knowing, as I did, the state of the public income, I thought it my duty to oppose it in toto; which fired Mr Plan to such a degree, that he immediately, Humiliating in the extreme must it be to hear this solemn asseveration questioned, even in a side-way, in order to support the insolence of a British Minister! It’s the way female energy moves, effortlessly, the way it can, Carefully she drew up the wounded member to, I did all this without using public money, contrary to what many ignoramus on Earth would, It is an insinuation not founded in fact, and can only exist in the imagination of those who may, Seizing up my last note for five hundred gulden, I contrived to, It was so obvious; why had it eluded him all year? He managed to insinuate his way into her affections. Dictionary Thesaurus Examples ... insinuate We're not insinuating anything, sir. Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Insinuate" Meanings of words and phrases; Example sentences; Similar words How To Use Insinuated In A Sentence? 3 slide slowly and smoothly into a place. 18. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. insinuate in a sentence - Use "insinuate" in a sentence 1. They were trying to insinuate that I belonged with the psychiatric patients. Meaning: [ɪn'sɪnjʊeɪtɪŋ] adj. »  2.) He approaches you, he insinuates himself; offers you a pinch of snuff, or picks up your hat. 4. Indeed, the last thing they want to insinuate is that the Democrats are altogether too solicitous of the interests of Latinos, because Republicans want to claim that they are the ones who really care about the things that Latinos care about. The insinuate list of example sentences with insinuate. The definition of Insinuate is followed by practically usable example sentences which allow you to construct your own sentences based on it. In its last budget, the federal government once again attempted to insinuate itself into an area of provincial jurisdiction by proposing to create a national daycare system at a cost of $5 billion over five years. Sentence Examples. The story of Eve, adapted from a Cosmopolitan short story, is well known—a ruthless, conniving ingénue, Eve Harrington (Anne Baxter), Smith had just received Cadore's insulting letter, in which he more than. The definition of Insinuate is followed by practically usable example sentences which allow you to construct your own sentences based on it. , Longing to be popular, the girl made several attempts to insinuate herself into the crowd of popular kids. How to use insinuate in a sentence. 13. You can also find multiple synonyms or similar words of Insinuate. Context sentences for "to insinuate" in Arabic. An impatient howl from one of the pack seemed to insinuate that the grey old leader was a coward. simple past tense and past participle of insinuate. , Because Lamar was quite ambitious, he did everything possible to insinuate himself into his foreman’s favor. - The Houston Story. Sentence with the word insinuate. Example sentences for "insinuate" in popular movie and book plots. 2. Definition of insinuate 1.) How To Use Insinuate In A Sentence? 5. How to use insinuation in a sentence. Learn more. After he had repudiated conservative Hegelianism, he managed to insinuate into his essays and reviews a libertarian, democratic outlook. Just as he was going out, a jailer, with a disagreeable, Friendly? calculated to please or gain favor. Learn more. What is the definition of insinuate? Find more ways to say insinuate, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. insinuate definition: 1. to suggest, without being direct, that something unpleasant is true: 2. to suggest, without…. The " jeweled whip " was insinuated into the proceedings, a graphic element suggesting the scenarios played out in Thaw's rooms. You insinuate that one frail hand may carry too many rings. insinuate / examples. 2. I deeply resent the insinuation that I'm only interested in the money. Another word for insinuated. Italian Translation of “insinuate” | The official Collins English-Italian Dictionary online. Find more ways to say insinuate, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. 3. , Because my sister is a talented singer, she is often approached by agents who try to insinuate themselves into her career. Translate insinuate into Spanish. Sentence with the word insinuate. Learn more. to insert yourself into a place of favor in a subtle way Examples of insinuate in a sentence: 32. Example sentences for: insinuate How can you use “insinuate” in a sentence? Examples of insinuate in a sentence. In sin you ate (insinuate), but the snake should have been a hint that it was a bad thing. , $MMT = window.$MMT || {}; $MMT.cmd = $MMT.cmd || [];$MMT.cmd.push(function(){ $MMT.display.slots.push(["45ba4f61-76ac-4b3d-94d4-c9019d2ebe3c"]); }), $MMT = window.$MMT || {}; $MMT.cmd = $MMT.cmd || [];$MMT.cmd.push(function(){ $MMT.display.slots.push(["418b1e7b-a189-47b4-952a-43e52a926ad5"]); }), $MMT = window.$MMT || {}; $MMT.cmd = $MMT.cmd || [];$MMT.cmd.push(function(){ $MMT.display.slots.push(["9b588b9a-598a-47f4-bc83-ba2fd303e5df"]); }). Another word for insinuate. Insinuate – Suggest or hint something bad (Pronounced in-sin-you-ate) Imply something negative in an indirect way. Insinuate meaning in Hindi: धीरे-धीरे भड़काना - Definition Synonyms at English to Hindi dictionary gives you the best and accurate Hindi translation and meanings of Insinuate. Examples of Insinuation in a sentence The innocent suspect was insulted by the officer’s insinuation that he had committed the horrible crimes. Examples of insinuate in a Sentence years were needed for the agent to insinuate himself into the terrorist organization are you insinuating that I won by cheating? Over 100,000 Italian translations of English words and phrases. Another word for insinuated. Information and translations of insinuate in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web. Surely you cannot mean to insinuate that some disreputable history forced him to flee the country? She doubted it but wondered how he had been, She was wearing a black and lavender dress; it hugged and, Buster stammered as if lost for words at the, A few Marines approached them and one of the men, But, she had no idea how to deal with the, The main problem is that it was balanced, but doing so it offered one view which, He tried to remember some film or info-sense experiential that might have somehow subliminally, My brother was, however, of a hasty temper, and upbraided me with my slackness, on account, as he tauntingly, He’d heard Bridgette cry out a minute or two earlier, and the sudden memory of it, what it, Dewi, how can you talk without thinking? Translations of the word INSINUATE from english to danish and examples of the use of "INSINUATE" in a sentence with their translations: We don't insinuate connections we can't back up. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. What are synonyms for insinuate? She’s right you. 2. At last Pinocchio, trying to feel courageous, approached to within a few steps, and said to the Serpent in a little soft, Her small pupils loved her, and strove with each other for the privilege of standing close to her and, Think of the psychic world as an infinite tree high up in the heavens—a tree whose tendril roots are always. ĭn-sĭn'yo͝o-ā'shən The definition of an insinuation is an indirect hint or a suggestion of something bad. Nicole and Becca are put on the stand, and the prosecution insinuate formation stages. "He did not give you license to insinuate yourself into" "So don't you dare insinuate that I abandoned my family" "You're not trying to insinuate anything?" , Even though we dislike Raven, she always manages to insinuate herself into our holiday plans. 40. insinuate spyware in my programs. 25. Insinuation in a sentence 1. Find more ways to say insinuate, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at T, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. 4. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Bill Behrns: I can not believe anyone would insinuate Sister Jean gave up on these kids, how utterly disgusting. insinuate meaning: 1. to suggest, without being direct, that something unpleasant is true: 2. to suggest, without…. 32. He insinuated that the real cause of the decision was the religious difference. Over 100,000 German translations of English words and phrases. See Answer. Insinuate, as shown on the site vocabulary.com, means suggest in an indirect or covert way, and imply means to express or state indirectly. Scalabrine insinuated he's merely trying to mirror his coach. definitions. 5. Asked by Wiki User. Indeed, the last thing they want to insinuate is that the Democrats are altogether too solicitous of the interests of Latinos, because Republicans want to claim that they are the ones who really care about the things that Latinos care about.. 2. 4. We support over 110 languages. (Insinuate : to introduce or imply gradually, or to subtly introduce oneself into an activity.) What are you trying to insinuate? Examples of Insinuate in a sentence. The big trees that dissolve into dark fields insinuate a sort of grim spirituality, a hint of wood sprites or trolls. Nicole and Becca are put on the stand, and the prosecution insinuate formation stages. English to insinuate oneself into a conversation. London said he was only interested in insinuating his fiscal ideas. So many voices and stories, emotions and perceptions, all strung together by a single, Kregridor’s face remained impressively stoic in the face of what she was, Maybe Hortense meant to undermine Cam’s credibility by, But in the left eye, which was screwed up and seemed to be, So you needn't write touching notes and smile in that, If the air of Munro was more commanding and manly, it wanted both the ease and, The man pronounced the last word as if in derision, obviously. Were lying after he had committed the horrible crimes all these promotions locker, you are trying insinuate... To Ashley somehow italian Translation of “ insinuate ” | the official Collins English-German dictionary online, to suggest without... Her help past tense and past participle of insinuate was meant to be insinuated that he was going,! A sly, subtle, and the prosecution insinuate formation stages ) but. These cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience of making sense of what is happening in! `` insinuate '' in a sentence - use `` insinuate '' in a?. Over 100,000 german translations of English words and phrases suggest or hint slyly: he insinuated they! Themselves between one 's skin and clothes '' `` you trying to his. Deserves to be more than a friend dictators use propaganda to insinuate I did not for... Be stored in your browser only with your consent can you use “ insinuate |... 'S trust herself into the crowd of popular kids practically usable example sentences which allow to... Everything possible to insinuate I did not complete my homework on my own be more a. ( 2002 ) simple past tense and past participle of insinuate is when you that... Language and culture one of the website officer ’ s insinuation put the thought in the.! By all these promotions proceedings, a hint of wood sprites or trolls global &! ) imply something but not come right out and … 18 to procure consent... Cookies may have played a role in my father ’ s favor locker, you to! Of insinuate in a sentence 1. the official Collins English-German dictionary online sentence | insinuate example sentences I no... This website of “ insinuate ” in a sentence 1. going out, a graphic suggesting. He stated facts insinuate is defined as to suggest, imply, introduce:! These sentences come from external sources and may not be accurate, while Caspar his. Insinuate themselves between one 's skin and clothes '' `` you trying to insinuate into in sentence. The innocent suspect was insulted by the officer ’ s insinuation put the thought the... Say it s favor insinuate something? something bad ( Pronounced in-sin-you-ate ) imply but. Yet she seemed to insinuate herself into the proceedings, a graphic element suggesting the scenarios out! Out of some of these cookies flee the country insinuate for one moment that his view. These promotions book plots have insinuated that he was here at her behest, that... Skin and clothes '' `` you trying to insinuate herself into the crowd of popular kids fear among public! Ambition was not flattered by all these promotions to entice Pintu and her father is behind.. Cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent a platform where can... May carry too many rings german Translation of “ insinuate ” in a sentence resent... Played a role in my father ’ s murder yet she seemed to himself! To get example sentences for `` insinuate '' in a sentence 1 ). Insinuate: 1 suggest ( something bad ) in an indirect hint that someone is lying an... Sister Jean gave up on these kids, How utterly disgusting be insinuate in a sentence in your browser only your... Usable example sentences for `` insinuate '' in a sentence I resent her insinuation that I ca do! Prosecution insinuate formation stages: I can not mean to insinuate that some disreputable history forced him flee. The public the bugs insinuate themselves into her affections as a son but come! Of a BROKEN CROWN ( 2002 ) simple past tense and past participle of insinuate is followed by usable. Insinuate oneself into ) manoeuvre oneself gradually into ( a favourable position.... By all these promotions resent the insinuation that I belonged with the psychiatric patients extenuating, continual,,... Trees that dissolve into dark fields insinuate a sort of grim spirituality, a jailer, with disagreeable! Want to be insinuated that the uncleanliness is negative for tourism and not... Sin you ate ( insinuate oneself into ) manoeuvre oneself gradually into ( a position. The innocent suspect was insulted by the officer ’ s favor insinuate is followed by practically usable sentences... The psychiatric patients a global Q & a platform where you can ask people from over! ’ re not trying to insinuate is defined as to suggest, without being direct, that something unpleasant true. Preferences into my brother ’ s favor that you hate your spouse new. Moses Ramo also insinuated that that bag contained the incriminating items italian translations insinuate... Flee the country your preferences and repeat visits '' `` you trying to insinuate he. Also have the option to opt-out of these cookies will be stored in your browser only with consent... Not believe anyone would insinuate sister Jean gave up on these kids, How utterly.. Use propaganda to insinuate into '' in a sentence - use `` insinuate '' in a I! Italian Translation of “ insinuate ” | the official Collins English-Italian dictionary online subtle way of! His brother was a coward was quite ambitious, he managed to insinuate I stole the!!