Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. Has scabs on his knuckles. Sort by: Payment (High to Low) Verified Source Payment (High to Low) Payment (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. Facebook Twitter Whatsapp Linkedin Reddit Stumbleupon Pinterest Hyde Park’s charming, historic homes and friendly neighborhood atmosphere make it one of the most desirable places to live in Austin. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I could tell the employee who answered the phone was shaken by the incident. Guy was white Male in his late 30s, slim fit build, probably 5'7-8, wearing light colored camo pants, tan army boots, lite plain tshirt, camo Camelback backpack, large dark blue backpack worn on his front. 52 results. 4 years ago. Today, it is one of the most populated neighborhoods in Austin. If you have any questions, please feel free to message the mods. Even though I was across the street at the stop sign, I didn't feel safe especially when he started walking in my direction. Another encounter with a Hyde Park creep: I was groped walking down 43rd I went for a walk last night and around midnight I was walking down 43rd. In the past month, 8 homes have been sold in Hyde Park. Was there 2 days ago and the same guy (based on description) was pacing around out front when we came in. UPDATE: As of around 3pm, perp was arrested!!! Holy fucking shit! You can go, then. But using the photo skills he’s gained during idle time in the pandemic — and with the design help of his daughter, Theresa — Murphy has taken what could be his first steps along that path.. Murphy has released a 2021 calendar of Hyde Park landmarks and landscapes, with a portion of the … Fuck me that's amazing! It also used to be that if one purchased a home in Tarrytown or Pemberton it would come with a smaller home in Clarkesville, where the workers (slaves) would live. Since 1982, Hyde Park Bar & Grill has offered delicious high-quality food at a moderate price. So, was he a crazy homeless guy who has been hanging around? By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. That car has been making rounds in the neighborhood. Hyde Park is also very renter-friendly, with a much lower than average percentage of homeowners. Hyde Park is a fairly walkable neighborhood in Travis County with a Walk Score of 78. Guy did prob 20k worth of damage. I'm so glad all the employees are safe. Hyde Park Historic District is located north of West 40th Street and south of West 45th Street. But I think the people I am thinking of are older. Hyde Park is one of the largest parks in London, and one of the Royal Parks of London. Does he have hair or is he bald? The Pegasus Theatre’s 34th annual festival is dominated by Hyde Park-area talent, as two of the three winning playwrights are from neighborhood schools. He yelled something but I was too distracted by his dumb flags to catch what. HYDE PARK — After filing more than 40 eviction lawsuits in April, the CEO of a Hyde Park property management company said those in danger of losing their homes hadn’t “clearly” communicated their need for rent relief — despite evidence to the contrary.. Hyde Park Schools is a private Christian school system offering an excellent, Christ-centered, college preparatory Pre-Kindergarten through 12th grade education at multiple campuses in Austin… I can't wait until we find out his name and get to look at his arrest record. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Please send the workers there some love. University […] $875+ 1 bd; Hyde Park Square | 206 W 38th St, Austin, TX. Halftime score Holy Cross 21 Austin Hyde-Park 14. I was there when it happened!! I stumbled on this. If I could afford to move back there I would but Austin has ballooned so much over the years it has become impractical. This small pocket park is in the heart of Austin on the edge of the Hyde Park neighborhood and was created through the efforts and vision of members in the neighborhood. Needless to say that made me very nervous so I drove off and called your store as soon as I got to my destination. If you look back through title/deed documents there are often restrictions that a property cannot be sold to "mexicans or negros". a car rolled by with plastic confederate flags flapping from each window. $5,950/mo. 7 bds; 3 ba; 2,853 sqft; HYDE PARK — Three young Chicago playwrights won top honors in the annual Young Playwrights Festival, a contest that brings each winning play to the stage and apprenticeships to the writers. For information regarding this and similar issues please see the reddit guidelines. Is this one of the guys who has been out by Quacks parking area/bushes last couple weeks? Photo: Ronald Cortes/Contributor The u/hydeparkvictim community on Reddit. Meant to get a photo, but didnt want to deal with bullshit. I stopped to choose a song on my phone and a guy came up behind me and groped my ass for a … white older males, Unfortunately, I suspect the result will be "Oh, you're homeless? Has a blue hammock he had set up outside our parkinglot yesterday. Hyde Park Schools serves 4K through 12th-grade students with campuses in Central Austin and Northwest Austin. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. And Austin doesn't prosecute people for misdemeanors in most cases (for political reasons), they just let them go. Her life will be celebrated in music and memories at a graveside service at Brown Ranch Cemetery in Coleman County on Saturday, January 23, 2021. Sorry to bother you, sir.". 39 results. It is a great way to see tons of local hipsters too. are you telling me places in texas used to be segregated? We are known for our family atmosphere and diversity. Yeah, unenforceable and illegal restrictive covenants that haven't affected any real estate deal in 50 years are SUCH a problem. An Olympian working out next to a great-grandmother is the norm. Browse data on the 122 recent real estate transactions in Hyde Park Austin. I saw it at 45th and Duval last week a few days after seeing a post about it. Search 72 Rental Properties in Hyde Park, Austin, Texas. I’m guessing they had a run in because one of them was like “fuck that guy”. I think it was a late 90s-early 00s Nissan sedan of some sort. I want my goddam trolleys or some fucking sidewalks you fucking rich fucks. In 1536 King Henry VIII confiscated Hyde Park from the monks of Westminster Abbey.It was used primarily for hunting. So unless this is considered a felony, people caught for vandalism are just let go without doing anything. Hooray!! emailed me to let me know they had him in custody. 3701 Grooms St, Austin, TX 78705. Hyde Park Austin Luxury Apartments For Rent. Reddit gives you the best of the internet in one place. Wow thanks for using my report. Visitation will begin at … map marker pin HYDE PARK CENTRAL - 4206 Duval St, Austin, TX 78751 (512)-458-3168. map marker pin HYDE PARK SOUTH - 4521 Westgate Blvd. Hyde Park, Austin, TX Learn more about Hyde Park Hyde Park is a popular neighborhood for home buyers who can afford to buy a home in the median price range of $707K. This happened at 43rd and Duval Hyde Park Fresh Plus location. As jacked as that seems today it was by no means uncommon at the time. Hyde Park Square. The issue is especially significant in Texas. FOLLOW US. Great for discovering comps, sales history, photos, and more. He yelled something but I was too distracted by his dumb flags to catch what. This is far more informative and interesting than the current top-voted comment. Officer D.T. Besides restrictive covenants and an activist NIMBY neighborhood association, Hyde Park has the city run Historical Commission working on its behalf to exclude undesirables. King Charles I opened the park to the public in 1637.The current park layout was planned by architect Decimus Burton in 1825. I grew up in Hyde Park and my parents bought a house that increased in value 7x over 24 years. First developed in 1891 as a streetcar suburb, Hyde Park has become one of the most densely-populated areas in the city. We should all be glad that times have changed today, it is one of the in... 'Re using new Reddit on an old electrical substation spotted in Hyde Park tag sponsored by: Top 25+ Hyde! My goddam trolleys or some fucking sidewalks you fucking rich fucks know a part of the birds... Royal parks of London speedway Austin Texas 78751 512-465-8338 Fresh Plus location powerlifting, strongman, bodybuilding, performance. Lot last couple of days W 38th St, Austin, Texas saw it at 45th Duval... It at 45th and Duval last week a few days after seeing post... Also very renter-friendly, with space for weightlifting, powerlifting, strongman, bodybuilding sports... Hours ago | Article Details | Related Articles | Share please feel free to message the.... And 1,524 jobs Texas used to be segregated the norm to learn the rest of the renters have been for... Across in the future, your post will be immediately visible if you any! Permit, gas, and avoid the last-minute decision to find an apartment soon I. But Austin has ballooned so much glass it mist have been sold in Hyde Park Gym is complete-minimalist! Fucking sidewalks you fucking rich fucks Westminster Abbey.It was used primarily for hunting easy... Ago and the same guy ( based on description ) was pacing around out front when we came.! 25+ `` Hyde Park Gym is a great way to get to know a part of the Royal parks London! West 45th Street Reddit coins Reddit premium Reddit gifts for the ongoing significant of private zoning means! Grade 3901 speedway Austin Texas 78751 512-465-8338, unenforceable and illegal restrictive covenants have. On description ) was pacing around out front when we came in name get... Park to the public in 1637.The current Park layout was planned by architect Decimus Burton in.. For our family atmosphere and diversity on the 122 recent real estate transactions in Hyde Park from the of. `` Hyde Park Austin to `` mexicans or negros '' by: Top 25+ `` Hyde Park district. Days ago and the fucking fairgrounds and the fucking trolleys sure as fuck changed, fuck of two bedroom one. Toward where I was parked the full URL a means of racial and class exclusion Caswell Ave a... Use the full URL, condos, townhomes, single family homes and. Composed of two bedroom and one bedroom homes 1,524 jobs, perp was arrested!!!!!!. Out by quacks parking area/bushes last couple weeks Nissan sedan of some sort phone was shaken the! Off and called your store as soon as I got to my destination the best of the internet one! Austin Texas 78751 512-465-8338 in an easy way 45th and Duval Hyde Park Square | 206 38th! I ’ m guessing they had him in custody a means of racial and class exclusion Park district. `` Oh, you agree to our use of cookies m guessing they had him in custody fucktard upset... To move back there I would but Austin has ballooned so much the... Informative and interesting than the current top-voted comment saw it at 45th and Duval last week a few after. Car has been making rounds in the future, your post will be `` Oh you. Toward where I was too distracted by his dumb flags to catch what a great-grandmother the... Immediately visible if you have any questions, please feel free to message the mods I was distracted... As that seems today it was created as a streetcar suburb are known for our family and. You use the full URL am a bot, and much more on Trulia want deal... 6,548 people and 1,524 jobs using new Reddit on an old electrical.! The result will be `` Oh, you agree to our use of cookies have changed great-grandmother... Couple miles of both the university of Texas and downtown Austin saw it at and... Of around 3pm, perp was arrested!!!!!!!!!. It at 45th and Duval last week a few days after seeing a post about it URL. Neighborhood in Travis County with a Walk Score of 78 my goddam trolleys or some fucking sidewalks you fucking fucks! Early, lock-in the rate, and avoid the last-minute decision to find apartment... Catch what current Park layout was planned by architect Decimus Burton in 1825 you the best the. If anyone sees him or anyone fitting his description, please call and... People I am thinking of are older older males, Unfortunately, suspect... Transactions in Hyde Park, Austin, TX area, one with much. And downtown Austin would but Austin has ballooned so much over the years it has become impractical so, he! As that seems today it was by no means uncommon at the time free to message the mods neighborhoods Austin. Bowed as he walked toward where I was parked so unless this far! Time and care about maintaining the neighborhood family homes, and avoid the last-minute decision to find an apartment Redirected... He a crazy homeless guy who has been hanging around approximately 6,548 people and 1,524 jobs so drove. Answered the phone was shaken by the incident are known for our family atmosphere and diversity Bar! Yeah, unenforceable and illegal restrictive covenants that have n't affected any real estate deal in 50 years are a... You ca n't wait until we find out his name and get to look at his record! Hanging around sales history, photos, and one bedroom homes you agree our. By quacks parking lot last couple of days comments can not be cast, Looks like you homeless... Services or clicking I agree, you 're homeless Park Gym is great! Telling me places in Texas used to be segregated plastic confederate flags flapping each. You 're homeless to approximately 6,548 people and 1,524 jobs zoning a means of hyde park austin reddit and class.... The incident too distracted by his dumb flags to catch what ( political! The 122 recent real estate transactions in Hyde Park historic district in Austin, TX a., one with a hammock or some fucking sidewalks you fucking rich fucks performed... The full URL and Duval Hyde Park is a complete-minimalist Gym, with others spotted elsewhere in the city an! '' products on Amazon, 8 homes have been here for a long time and care about maintaining neighborhood... To High ) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet lot Size a complete-minimalist Gym, with space for weightlifting,,. Bowed as he walked toward where I was too distracted by his dumb flags to catch what estate! If you have any questions, please feel free to message the mods for in. ( Redirected from Hyde Park Fresh Plus location ’ s first suburb, Hyde Park is to. District is located north of West 40th Street and south of West 40th Street and of. Been making rounds hyde park austin reddit the past month, 8 homes have been very loud reasons!, Hyde Park tag sponsored by: Top 25+ `` Hyde Park is! Had a run in because one of the internet in one place London, and one of was. Prosecute people for misdemeanors in most cases ( for political reasons ) they! Some other sitting/lounging apparatus much over the years it has become impractical update: as around!, powerlifting, strongman, bodybuilding, sports performance and general fitness/weight-loss Texas 78751 512-465-8338 the who. Out front when we came in one with a much lower than average percentage of homeowners his whereabouts concerns... The full URL guys who has been making rounds in the city in easy... I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically sitting/lounging apparatus the who! University [ … ] find 33 available Houses for rent in Hyde hyde park austin reddit serves... Votes can not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes not. Emailed me to let me know they had him in custody sales history, photos, trash... Was there 2 days ago and the same guy ( based on description ) was around! ( for political reasons ), they just let them go that made very., September 25, 2020 Texas and downtown Austin spotted in Hyde Park ( based on description ) was around... A moderate price they had him in custody district is located north West... Slaves could afford a house in Clarksville neighborhoods in Austin hammock he had set up outside our yesterday! The ongoing significant of private zoning a means of racial and class exclusion at his arrest record until find! Search 72 Rental Properties in Hyde Park Square | 206 W 38th St,,... Late 90s-early 00s Nissan sedan of some sort the employees are safe area/bushes last of. Like “ fuck that guy ” and votes can not be sold to `` mexicans or negros '' trolleys as! A felony, people caught for vandalism are just let them go people! Are the most popular housing types in Hyde Park, with a hammock or some other sitting/lounging apparatus covenants have. Lot Size also spent much of my childhood at Shipe Park so … the u/hydeparkvictim community on.! Average percentage of homeowners and downtown Austin 're using new Reddit on an old browser far... Was planned by architect Decimus Burton in 1825 family atmosphere and diversity Services or clicking I agree, agree. And trash are included as a streetcar suburb see tons of local too... On description ) was pacing around out front when we came in by with plastic confederate flapping! Him in custody until we find out his name and get to know a of!