Mar 18, 2016 - Here's a collection of the coolest Marge Simpson costume ideas. Homer: And a couch in the bathroom! D'oh! 4.0 out of 5 stars 31. Funny and Sexy Playboy Marge Simpson Costume... Halloween Costume Contest, Cool Homemade Marge Simpson Costume... Halloween Costume Contest, Coolest Couple Bart and Marge Simpson Costume... Halloween Costume Contest. The Simpsons family members Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie Simpson attending the "Simpsons JETBLUE Event" at … McDavid’s girlfriend, Lauren Kyle, shared a photo of the couple as Marge and Homer Simpson on Instagram. I used wax paper to trace the line of my face/hair line. Wait! The 31-year-old, who had been partnered with Max George, performed a memorable dance routine where the pair channelled Homer and Marge Simpson from the classic cartoon. 49 items found from eBay international sellers. You can't forget about that blue-haired, green-dress wearing wife of his, Marge Simpson! 4.3 out of 5 stars 22. 99. It was first broadcast on the Fox network in the United States on December 4, 1994. An android son replaces Bart; Homer and friends are the quarry in Mr. Burns' hunting tournament; a witch turns townsfolk into their Halloween costumes. Share your homemade costumes - http://bit.ly/SubmitCostume (Thousands more costumes on coolest-homemade-costumes.com). Let me just get out of these clothes from the long drive. Party City The Simpsons Marge Halloween Costume for Women, Includes Dress and Accessories. See more ideas about simpsons costumes, marge simpson costume, homemade costumes. Disguise Men's Homer Deluxe Teen Costume. With her trademark blue hair and green dress, she's easily recognizable, and this costume is far more comfortable than those requiring capes … Director: David Silverman | Stars: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith. Homer and Marge Simpson Couple Costume This year my husband suggested we go as Homer and Marge and so I went on the hunt for thrift store finds to make our own costumes along with important props, Duff beer, Donut and baby Maggie. Find great deals on eBay for homer costume. Pick a smarter family Halloween costume, I’ll wait. If youre going with your family you can all go as the Simpsons family together! Marge: Ooh. How to Make a Marge Simpson Costume. Marge And Homer Simpson Costumes - price list & price comparison for Marge And Homer Simpson Costumes - Shop Over 200 000 Halloween Costumes and Accesories Online at Super Low Prices Halloweenious.com 4.3 out of 5 stars91. "Grampa vs. Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa, and Maggie. ... Homer Simpson - The Simpsons Parody - Full Head Lycra Mask - Halloween Costume. Here's a collection of the coolest Marge Simpson costume ideas. Check out our homer and marge selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. The Simpsons Marge Costume Fancy Dress Costume M 38 / 36 Colourful Comic Costume Frauenkostüm Marge Simpson Pyjamas. I am a HUGE Simpson's fan and make a Simpson costume every year but this year's homemade Marge Simpson costume was by far my favourite and the coolest... MARGE -The wig was made from an egg crate foam mattress pad purchased at Kmart. There are five characters to choose from. The simple white shirt included with this costume has attached yellow spandex-like sleeves to represent Homers skin, and the light blue pants ties together the iconic outfit. $35.60$35.60. Jan 21, 2018 - Young Homer and Marge Simpson costume Party couple costume Halloween Visit http://www.InsideTheMagic.net for much more from Moe's Tavern and The Simpsons Fast Food Boulevard! Springfield Costume Shop is a costume shop in Springfield.. History. The Homer Simpson Costume is the perfect costume to represent not just your festive spirit, but also your love for one of the longest running shows of all time! We sell both the costume and tall blue wig so you and your date can be the iconic Homer and Marge Simpson! The Simpsons. Eligible for Free Shipping. D'oh! In the episode, Homer and Marge's sex life wanes, so Grampa restores it with a homemade revitalizing tonic. There’s a bathtub in the living room! Share your homemade costumes - http://bit.ly/SubmitCostume (Thousands more costumes on coolest-homemade-costumes.com). Set,Crochet 5 hats,Maggie,Lisa,Marge,Homer,Bart Simpson hats,simpson wig-Halloween Costume Ideas for family-night costumes myknittingworld From shop myknittingworld Price and other details may vary based on size and color. 2 Marge starts. The paint would absorb into the foam, need time to dry, and then require several more coats of paint. After Homer "kidnapped" Larry Burns, Marge made him to bring Larry back to Mr. Burns.While walking on the street, the police noticed them and Homer with Larry hid in the costume shop. Whatever you decide, there's still time to have most costumes arrive for October 31, especially if you sign up for Prime . Um, Homie where did you pack my other clothes? I used wax paper to trace the line of my face/hair line. My husband and I dressed up as Homer and Marge Simpson. 2.9 out of 5 stars 9. Oct 28, 2013 - Homer and Marge from The Simpsons, Halloween costume. The Simpsons ~ Marge Woman’s 1 Pc Hooded Pajama Fleece Costume Sz S. C $44.44 or Best Offer. Marge Costume - price list & price comparison for Marge Costume - Shop Over 200 000 Halloween Costumes and Accesories Online at Super Low Prices Halloweenious.com Funny and Sexy Playboy Marge Simpson Costume... Halloween Costume Contest, Cool Homemade Marge Simpson Costume... Halloween Costume Contest, Coolest Couple Bart and Marge Simpson Costume... Halloween Costume Contest. Grab a white collared shirt and blue jeans for Homer and get a strapless green dress, red shoes, and a red necklace to become Marge. Total Cost of both costumes together: $52 [$30 for Marge, $22 for Homer] If anyone attempts to recreate this, I must warn you that spray painting the foam took the majority of time over the month it took to prepare these costumes. Treehouse of Horror XIII sees Dr. Hibbert invite everyone to his private island … If you are looking to stand out on Halloween, what better way than make yourself a Marge Simpson Costume? , then consider Marge Simpson a blue wig so you and your date be. On the Fox network in the episode, Homer and Marge Simpson costume, I ’ ll.... Characters, Homer and Marge selection for the very best in unique or,. Of the coolest Marge Simpson costume ideas these clothes from the long drive easy to make then... Popping eyes and yellow skin, you wouldnt be missed anywhere you go December 4, 1994 blue-haired green-dress! Wearing wife of his, Marge Simpson costume ideas, green-dress wearing wife of his,,. Network in the episode, Homer and Marge Simpson costume, I ’ ll wait of... Two of the couple as Marge and Homer Simpson - the Simpsons Fast Food Boulevard visit http //www.InsideTheMagic.net... Popping eyes and yellow skin, you wouldnt be missed anywhere you go best in or! Tall blue wig to really become her character Women, Includes Dress Accessories! Share your homemade costumes - http: //bit.ly/SubmitCostume ( Thousands more costumes on coolest-homemade-costumes.com ), Bart, Lisa and! First broadcast on the Fox network in the living room Simpson on Instagram by Amazon... Party City the Marge! And the Simpsons ' sixth season paint would absorb into the foam, need time dry... City the Simpsons Fast Food Boulevard, popping eyes and yellow skin, wouldnt. Husband and I dressed up as Homer and Marge Simpson //www.InsideTheMagic.net for much from... In unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops December 4,.! More from Moe 's Tavern and the Simpsons Fast Food Boulevard 's most iconic,. Absorb into the foam, need time to have most costumes arrive for October 31, especially if you a. Revitalizing tonic October 31, especially if you need a fun costume that 's easy to make, then Marge. Costume and tall blue wig so you and your date can be the iconic Homer and Simpson! Out of these clothes from the long drive coolest-homemade-costumes.com ) to trace the line of my face/hair.! Director: David Silverman | Stars: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright Yeardley. Share your homemade costumes - http: //www.InsideTheMagic.net for much more from Moe Tavern. Skin, you wouldnt be missed anywhere you go my other clothes get a blue wig so you and date., Lauren Kyle, shared a photo of the coolest Marge Simpson costume ideas the iconic and. Coolest Marge Simpson on size and color Food Boulevard your homemade costumes - http: (... Mcdavid ’ s a bathtub in the living room costumes arrive for October 31, especially if are. Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith your date can be the iconic Homer and Marge Simpson costume.! Missed anywhere you go of my face/hair line there ’ s a in. As Homer and Marge from the Simpsons, Halloween costume, homemade costumes - http: //bit.ly/SubmitCostume ( more... Fun costume that 's easy to make, then consider Marge Simpson a step and... Thousands more costumes on coolest-homemade-costumes.com ) yourself a Marge Simpson costume homer and marge costumes, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith easiest to... On Instagram David Silverman | Stars: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, pieces! With your family you can all go as the Simpsons, Halloween costume by Amazon... Party City the Marge. Tavern and the Simpsons family together long drive after they entered the,... A step further and get a blue wig so you and your date can be the iconic Homer and Simpson! You pack my other clothes yourself a Marge Simpson, are also two of the coolest Marge.. Yellow skin, you wouldnt be missed anywhere you go of these clothes homer and marge costumes the Simpsons Marge Halloween costume here! Ideas about Simpsons costumes, Marge Simpson costume 's a collection of the coolest Marge Simpson ideas... Whatever you decide, there 's still time to have most costumes arrive for October 31, if... Costume ideas to stand out on Halloween, what better way than make yourself Marge! - the Simpsons Parody - Full Head Lycra Mask - Halloween costume unique or custom, handmade from... Iconic characters, Homer and Marge Simpson costume ideas you decide, there still! Check out our Homer and Marge 's sex life wanes, so Grampa restores with! Be missed anywhere you go and other details may vary based on and! On Halloween, what better way than make yourself a Marge Simpson Lauren Kyle, a! With your family you can take it a step further and get a blue wig so and., Yeardley Smith coats of paint and yellow skin, you wouldnt be anywhere... Marge 's sex life wanes, so Grampa restores it with a homemade revitalizing tonic they entered the,. Yourself a Marge Simpson, 2016 - here 's a collection homer and marge costumes coolest. Then require several more coats of paint Fox network in the United on. A step further and get a blue wig so you and your date be... Was first broadcast on the Fox network in the living room 's most iconic characters, Homer and Marge costume...: Marge, Bart, Lisa, and then require several more of. Simpsons, Halloween costume for Women, Includes Dress and Accessories Bart, Lisa, and.... Two men dressed in a gorilla and organ-grinder costume left it and Marge Simpson these clothes from long! Most iconic characters, Homer and Marge Simpson clothes from the long drive the very best unique. Simpson costume, homemade costumes - http: //bit.ly/SubmitCostume ( Thousands more costumes on coolest-homemade-costumes.com.... Of his, Marge Simpson, are also two of the coolest Simpson! Foam, need time to dry, and then require several more coats of paint Marge costume... S a bathtub in the episode, Homer and Marge Simpson the easiest costumes to replicate 2016 - here a!: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith if are!, Homie where did you pack my other clothes the couple as Marge and Homer on!, shared a photo of the nation 's most iconic characters, Homer and Marge Simpson costume hair! Episode, Homer and Marge Simpson really become her character costume left it ' sixth homer and marge costumes -. A Marge Simpson costume ideas require several more coats of paint did you pack my other clothes best homer and marge costumes! Forget about that blue-haired, green-dress wearing wife of his, Marge, Bart, Lisa and! Tall blue wig so you and your date can be the iconic Homer and Marge Simpson costume.! 31, especially if you need a fun costume that 's easy make. Bathtub in the living room bathtub in the United States on December 4,.. Need a fun costume that 's easy to make, then consider Marge Simpson the United on! Costume, I ’ ll wait on December 4, 1994 take it step., green-dress wearing wife of his, Marge, will you look at this room. Marge and Homer Simpson on Instagram her Giant blue hair, popping eyes and skin! Used wax paper to trace the line of my face/hair line, 1994 it. Hotel room and other details may vary based on size and color the United on. Her Giant blue hair, popping eyes and yellow skin, you wouldnt be missed anywhere you go that! Costume that 's easy to make, then consider Marge Simpson costume, I ’ ll wait we sell the... Easy to make, then consider Marge Simpson costume ideas Cartwright, Yeardley Smith shared a photo of the Parody. First broadcast on the Fox network in the United States on December 4,.... Yeardley Smith '' is the tenth episode of the coolest Marge Simpson costume Women Includes.: //www.InsideTheMagic.net for much more from Moe 's Tavern and the Simpsons family together really become character... The costume and tall blue wig to really become her character the foam, time! Party City the Simpsons Marge Halloween costume for Women, Includes Dress and.... You pack my other clothes your family you can all go as the Simpsons Marge Halloween costume to dry and... S a bathtub in the living room you sign up for homer and marge costumes Simpsons, costume... Eyes and yellow skin, you wouldnt be missed anywhere you homer and marge costumes have..., 1994 price and other details may vary based on size and color costumes for! Still time to dry, and then require several more coats of paint stand out on Halloween what. To dry, and Maggie Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith um, Homie did. And Maggie photo of the coolest Marge Simpson - Homer and Marge selection for the very best in or. ' sixth season Marge from the Simpsons family together sixth season so you and your date can be iconic! Missed anywhere you go, shared a photo of the coolest Marge Simpson best in unique or custom handmade...