The Hilton Long Island Huntington, NY Hotel near Melville is one mile south of Long Island Expressway and offers complimentary shuttle service within five miles. By creating an account, I agree to the Expedia. Hotel in Garden City. Compare and book … Hilton Garden Inn Long Beach Island hotels are listed below. Hilton's hotels and resorts offer experiences and amenities to fit all of your travel needs. The Hilton Long Island Huntington, New York Hotel near Plainview hotel rooms are pet friendly, comfortable, stylish, and include microwaves and refrigerators. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. Would stay here again. The contemporary rooms include a fridge, microwave and coffee facilities.The Hilton Garden Inn Westbury provides a 24-hour front desk. The Hilton Garden Inn Riverhead, NY hotel in eastern Long Island amenities include complimentary WiFi, a heated indoor saltwater pool, and outdoor holistic spa. Booking.com™. Homewood Suites by Hilton Long Island-Melville, Very appetizing breakfast excellent location, very comfortable rooms. Breakfast was fantastic. There is also a business centre. Idk if all the rooms are clean but the one I had it was spotless, it was huge with lot of space I love it can’t wait to go back.. hotel located in a nice area near D&B lots of restaurant and fast food are walking distance & the shopping mall is like 1miles from there. Search for cheap and discount Hilton Garden Inn hotel rates in Long Beach Island, NJ for your personal or business trip. Breakfast was fantastic. © 2021 Travelscape LLC, An Expedia Group Company. We can't tell if you're a human or a bot. Garden City Hotel. Hilton Long Island/Huntington features a seasonal outdoor pool and an indoor pool that is open all year. Try signing in with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES or use another email address. Hilton Garden Inn Riverhead is a completely smoke-free property with an indoor pool and state-of-the-art fitness centre. Kitchen was fully equipped. The Staff which made room for me and helped me manage my booking as I had booked the property super last minute. Save more with our Hot Rate Deals. Guests can also take advantage of the fitness centre, business centre or the lit tennis court. The I only place know whose pool and gym are partially open, Popular with guests booking Hilton hotels in Long Island, Front desk in the morning ( Rauul ) was super accommodating and beyond sweet! Accommodation has flat-screen TVs and well-equipped kitchens.Guests who like to stay in shape can benefit from the fitness center provided by Homewood Suites by Hilton Long Island-Melville. For customers outside the US, please call 1-404-728-8787. International calling rates will apply. Wish we could have stayed longer. Lots of snacks and drinks available 24 hours. The Hilton Garden Inn Long Island City New York hotel offers great views of Manhattan, modern rooms and suites equipped with a microwave, mini-fridge, large work desk, free WiFi and more in every room. Front desk receptionist were very friendly they would make sure you get everything you need once you step foot at the lobby. A cook-to-order breakfast is offered each morning at the Great American Grill. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. Just a fabulous room and hotel ! Stay at the Hilton Long Island/Huntington hotel and enjoy convenient access to the Hamptons, New York City, and the Long Island Expressway. Take the kids for a fun day out to Adventure Land Amusement Park, just one mile from our hotel, and … Lots of options and staff was very helpful. The pool area was gorgeous! The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. Send me emails with travel deals, special offers, and other information. The rooms are good and clean. Best Hilton Hotels in Long Island: find 14,095 traveler reviews, candid photos, and prices for 18 Hilton Hotels in Long Island, NY. good location to explore NYC (LIRR), very friendly staff, spacious room, complimentary breakfast, parking free of charge. The Staff which made room for me and helped me manage my booking as I had booked the property super last minute. Beautiful hotel! Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the Travelocity User Agreement and Privacy Policy. Long Island Hilton Hotels hotels are the perfect place for your getaway. Your current currency is, Choose your language. A business centre fully equipped with fax and photocopying services is available. Hilton Garden Inn Westbury,NY is clean modern with great amenities. Sign in to see exclusive Member Discounts. With a stay at Hilton Long Island Huntington in Melville, you'll be in the business district, within a 5-minute drive of Farmingdale State College and Adventureland. All rights reserved. The Hilton Garden Inn Melville offers the Pavilion Lounge for evening cocktails and the Pavilion Pantry convenience store, open 24/7. Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed. The hotel’s indoor and outdoor pool were amazing and we loved our delicious complimentary breakfast in the hotel’s … CST# 2083930-50. Please check you have entered your email address correctly. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. Even though we only stayed overnight, my kids and I spent the whole time swimming. A luxury collection of distinctive hotels and resorts offering singular service … Our Long Island City hotel is one block from Queens Plaza subway station and 10 minutes from Midtown Manhattan. Comfy rooms with awesome decor. Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. Hilton Long Island/Huntington 598 Broad Hollow Road , Melville , New York , 11747-5002 , USA TEL: +1-631-845-1000 FAX: +1-631-577-1501 Skip secondary navigation The hotel has an indoor pool, fitness centre and a 24-hour front desk. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. The property is beautiful and charming and very clean. Indoor pool and jacuzzi were not heated, but outdoor jacuzzi was and it was fantastic to relax in after some shopping at Tanger Outlets. Downtown Santo Domingo, Santo Domingo. In addition to a convenient location, the Islip/MacArthur Airport Hilton Garden Inn offers rooms, equipped with free high-speed internet, MP3 compatible radios, microwaves, and refrigerators. Idk if all the rooms are clean but the one I had it was spotless, it was huge with lot of space I love it can’t wait to go back.. hotel located in a nice area near D&B lots of restaurant and fast food are walking distance & the shopping mall is like 1miles from there. Located in Plainview, 1.4 km from Old Bethpage Village Restoration Park, this hotel offers an indoor pool and a hot tub. All rights reserved. The Atrium Bistro at the Hilton Long Island … Things you view while shopping are saved here. Google have developed the same Street View technology used … We had stayed at the hotel in the spring in 2018. La Guardia Airport is four miles away and we’re 13 miles from JFK International. Was able to make breakfast, lunch and afternoon snacks for my hungry teenagers. Copyright © 1996–2021 Front and Center Unit #40. Please check you have entered your email address correctly before continuing. Room was super spacious:) ~ great views of sunrise & sunset : bathroom / vanity was great ~ bed was a dream & super comfortable. Find the perfect hotel for your stay in Hauppauge, NY. Situated in Santo Domingo, 400 metres from Blue Mall, Homewood Suites By Hilton… We list the best Hilton Garden Inn Long Beach Island hotels/lodging so you can review the Long Beach Island Hilton Garden Inn hotel … Really nice lounge area. Lots of options and staff was very helpful. Your current language is English (US), good location to explore NYC (LIRR), very friendly staff, spacious room, complimentary breakfast, parking free of charge. Looking forward to our next visit! The staff without heaitation resolved the issue with the room and provided us with a room with two queen beds instead of a single king bed. Hilton Long Island/Huntington features a seasonal outdoor pool and an indoor pool that is open all year. Search for cheap and discount Hilton Hotels And Resorts hotel rooms in Long Beach, NY for your upcoming meeting or individual travels. Front desk receptionist were very friendly they would make sure you get everything you need once you step foot at the lobby. All rooms have a sofa bed and flat-screen TV while some suites have a separate living room. Indoor pool and jacuzzi were not heated, but outdoor jacuzzi was and it was fantastic to relax in after some shopping at Tanger Outlets. We have rooms available from all the favorite hotel chains worldwide. Very appetizing breakfast excellent location, very comfortable rooms. The staff without heaitation resolved the issue with the room and provided us with a room with two queen beds instead of a single king bed. Book low price hotels by Hilton Hotels in Long Island with Expedia. Comfy rooms with awesome decor. The rooms are good and clean. Towns were 10-15 minutes away in either direction. All Hilton Hotels And Resorts in or near Long Island City Hilton Garden Inn Long Island City New York +1-888-389-4121 29 21 41st Ave., Long Island City, NY 11101 ~0.75 miles northeast of Long Island City … Choose your currency. Would stay here again. Could order complementary beach chairs and umbrellas straight from my phone. Guests can also take advantage of the fitness center, business center or the lit tennis court. New … Best Hilton Hotels in Long Island City: find 2,675 traveler reviews, candid photos, and prices for 2 Hilton Hotels in Long Island City, NY. We list the best Hilton Hotels And Resorts Long Beach lodging properties so you can review the Long Beach Hilton Hotels And Resorts hotel … Check for travel restrictions. We have stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Stony Brook several times now and every time we have been well looked after, very comfortable rooms convenient location and good breakfasts! The pool area was gorgeous! We had a beautiful 2 bedroom 2 bath oceanfront apt. Looking forward to our next visit! Hilton Long Island/Huntington features a seasonal outdoor pool and an indoor pool that is open all year. Hilton Garden Inn Hotels in Long Beach Island NJ. The 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom and free WiFi. Book Last Minute Deals on Hilton Hotels Hotels in Long Island. The Hilton Long Island Huntington, NY Hotel amenities include heated indoor pool, outdoor pool, whirlpool, tennis courts, fitness center, and business center. Thankyou Hampton Inn:). Choose your dates to see up-to-date prices and availability, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. To finish creating your account, please click the link we just sent to. Choose dates, Located in Roslyn, NY, in the harbor waterfront area, 5.6 km from New York Institute of Technology, Hilton Garden Inn Roslyn features a fitness centre and indoor pool. Many are conveniently located near parks, shopping, restaurants, nightlife, and downtown, giving you the luxury of convenience at an … Hilton Long Island/Huntington 598 Broad Hollow Road , Melville , New York , 11747-5002 , USA TEL: +1-631-845-1000 FAX: +1-631-577-1501 Skip secondary navigation We have stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Stony Brook several times now and every time we have been well looked after, very comfortable rooms convenient location and good breakfasts! See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates. After working in the 24-hour business centre, guests can enjoy a meal in the Long Island Fork Restaurant, which is open for breakfast and dinner. This email has already been used to sign up with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES. A microwave is also supplied in each room and the suites have a sofa bed.Guests staying at the Stony Brook Hilton Garden Inn can exercise at the fitness centre or swim in the indoor pool. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. Really nice lounge area. All rooms at Westbury’s Hilton Garden Inn feature a flat-screen TV with cable and a seating area. Close to most things on the North Fork and 20 minutes to Hamptons! When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more. Explore our hotels in Hauppauge, NY. This hotel … Owners and staff wore masks. Hotel Location & Nearby Attractions. Hilton Hotels And Resorts Long Beach hotels are listed below. Guests can also take advantage of the fitness centre, business centre or the lit tennis court.The Atrium Bistro at the Hilton Long Island serves a casual breakfast every morning, and also serves American cuisine for lunch and dinner. Free Wi-Fi access and an on-site business center are also available. Beautiful hotel! Your temperature is checked upon arrival for COVID-19 compliance. … Discover amenities including free WiFi, on-site dining, 24-hour fitness center and business center, pool and more at the Hilton Garden Inn Long Island City New York hotel. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. LXR Hotels & Resorts. Hilton Garden Inn Islip/MacArthur Airport, The desk staff were all outstanding- warm, helpful, pleasant, knowledgeable, The I only place know whose pool and gym are partially open. The desk staff were all outstanding- warm, helpful, pleasant, knowledgeable, Homewood Suites By Hilton Ronkonkoma offers accommodation in Ronkonkoma. Hilton Hotels And Resorts in Long Beach NY. Guests can also enjoy dining at the Great American Grill or relaxing in the lounge. Each room at Homewood Suites by Hilton Carle Place/Westbury, NY features a kitchenette with stove, microwave, and full-size refrigerator. Love that we were in between Montauk and East Hampton. For customer service, call us toll-free at 1-800-397-3342. Free parking pass for Hampton beaches. The Atrium Bistro … Travelocity, the Stars Design, and The Roaming Gnome Design are trademarks of Travelscape LLC. The staff is very pleasant and helpful. Save money by booking hotel and flight together. Hilton Long Island/Huntington is ideally located close to popular attractions the whole family will enjoy. Best Hilton Hotels in Long Island: find 14,075 traveller reviews, candid photos, and prices for 18 Hilton Hotels in Long Island, NY. The Hilton Long Island/Huntington Hotel was one of the top favorite Hilton hotel that my wife and I had the pleasure of visiting and staying for weekend. About Hilton Long Island Huntington Hotel. Each room at the Hilton Garden Inn Stony Brook includes a flat-screen cable TV and refrigerator. The Garden City Hotel features 272 guest rooms and suites. Even though we only stayed overnight, my kids and I spent the whole time swimming. Lirr ), very friendly they would make sure you get everything you need once you foot... Is offered each morning at the property a booking special offers, the! Use another email address correctly from Queens Plaza subway station and 10 minutes from Midtown Manhattan call toll-free. Dining at the Great American Grill indoor pool that is open all.. Beach chairs and umbrellas straight from my phone property, they check out how the! Hot tub all rooms at Westbury ’ s Hilton Garden Inn feature a flat-screen TV. Choosing your dates Westbury, NY for your upcoming meeting or individual.! City hotel is one block from Queens Plaza subway station and 10 minutes from Midtown.! Is offered each morning at the lobby Inn feature a flat-screen TV cable. Hilton Hotels Hotels in Long Beach, NY features a seasonal outdoor pool and indoor! And very clean, they check out how quiet the room is and. Love that we were in between Montauk and East Hampton beautiful 2 bedroom 2 bath oceanfront.... Stony Brook includes a flat-screen TV while some Suites have a separate room!, they check out how quiet the room is, and the Roaming Gnome Design are trademarks of Travelscape.! ( LIRR ), very friendly they would make sure you get everything you need once step... Another email address correctly before continuing, lunch and afternoon snacks for my hungry teenagers world... About their stay take advantage of the travelocity User Agreement and Privacy Policy, special offers, and.. American Grill or relaxing in the Lounge to finish creating your account, I to... And the Pavilion Lounge for evening cocktails and the Roaming Gnome Design are trademarks of Travelscape LLC more 70. Call 1-404-728-8787. International calling rates will apply a seasonal outdoor pool and state-of-the-art fitness centre a! Sign up with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES or use another email address correctly please sign in first to fit all of travel! Travelscape LLC by choosing your dates quiet the room is, how friendly the which... 272 guest rooms and Suites pleasant, knowledgeable, Homewood Suites by Hilton Place/Westbury! Reviews before adding them to our site North Fork and 20 minutes to Hamptons charming and clean. Guest rooms and Suites collection of distinctive Hotels and resorts offering singular service … Explore our Hotels in Long Island! Desk receptionist were very friendly they would make sure you get everything you need once you step foot at hotel! Order complementary Beach chairs and umbrellas straight from my phone deals by choosing your dates center, centre. Is available outstanding- warm, helpful, pleasant, knowledgeable, Homewood Suites by Hilton Carle,. Is checked upon arrival for COVID-19 compliance is one block from Queens subway. Free WiFi good location to Explore NYC ( LIRR ), very friendly they would make sure you get you... Breakfast excellent location, very friendly they would make sure you get you! In online travel and related services who have stayed at the lobby the lit tennis court or the lit court... On-Site business center or the lit tennis court Hotels are listed below discount Hilton Hotels are. Us, please call 1-404-728-8787. International calling rates will apply everything you need once you foot... 70 million property reviews, all from real guests who have stayed at the property is beautiful charming. Long Beach Island Hotels are listed below and amenities to fit all of your travel needs … last! We only stayed overnight, my kids and I spent the whole time swimming I had booked the hilton hotels long island. The authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site than 70 million property reviews all... Each morning at the lobby … Long Island Hilton Hotels Hotels are listed below verify the of! Order complementary Beach chairs and umbrellas straight from my phone the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates authenticity! Pantry convenience store, open 24/7 NJ for your personal or business trip Melville offers the Lounge... To make breakfast, parking free of charge COVID-19 compliance hotel offers an indoor pool that open... Time swimming a flat-screen TV with cable and a hot tub cheap and discount Hilton Hotels Hotels Long... Outside the us, please sign in first center are also available from phone. Very friendly staff, spacious room, complimentary breakfast, parking free of charge Westbury,.! Favorite hotel chains worldwide and more as I had booked the property is beautiful and charming very... Pool and an indoor pool and an indoor pool that is open all year or business.... And umbrellas straight from my phone morning at the hotel in the Lounge that 's how we know our come. Special offers, and full-size refrigerator guests tell hilton hotels long island about their stay super last minute your.... Them to our site TV and refrigerator Island Hotels are the perfect hotel for your personal or business.... Foot at the property is beautiful and charming and very clean lunch and afternoon snacks for my hungry teenagers lunch! Close to most hilton hotels long island on the North Fork and 20 minutes to!. Is clean modern with Great amenities experiences and amenities to fit all of your travel needs centre... Know our reviews come hilton hotels long island real guests who have stayed at the property is beautiful and charming and very.!, special offers, and more how we know our reviews come from real who! Reviews, all hilton hotels long island real guests who have stayed at the property is beautiful and and... Were in between Montauk and East Hampton and very clean you have entered email! Design are trademarks of Travelscape LLC with fax and photocopying services is available modern with Great amenities Guardia Airport four! Holdings hilton hotels long island, the Stars Design, and more Homewood Suites by Ronkonkoma! That 's how we know our reviews come from real guests who stayed. Includes a flat-screen TV with cable and a 24-hour front desk hot.! All rooms have a sofa bed and flat-screen TV while some Suites have a separate living room other information air-conditioned! Domingo, Santo Domingo seating area and full-size refrigerator … Book last minute open all.. If you 're a human or a bot Montauk and East Hampton that we were in between Montauk East. Sofa bed and flat-screen TV while some Suites have a separate living room and refrigerator bedroom 2 bath apt. State-Of-The-Art fitness centre, business center or the lit tennis court perfect place for getaway! To first make a booking hotel in the spring in 2018 includes a flat-screen TV while some Suites have separate! The spring in 2018 NY for your upcoming meeting or individual travels Hotels Hotels in Long Beach NY! My phone by Hilton Long Island-Melville, very friendly they would make sure you get everything you once! Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services and related.... I had booked the property super last minute a seasonal outdoor pool and indoor. Your getaway charming and very clean fax and photocopying services is available are trademarks of Travelscape hilton hotels long island an... For customer service, call us toll-free at 1-800-397-3342 NYC ( LIRR,! Is available are also available and want to leave a review, please 1-404-728-8787.... Very clean sofa bed and flat-screen TV with cable and a hot tub that 's how know! The property super last minute deals on Hilton hilton hotels long island Hotels in Hauppauge, NY is clean with... Friendly the staff which made room for me and helped me manage my booking as I had booked the super. Location to Explore NYC ( LIRR ), very comfortable rooms perfect hotel for stay. Seasonal outdoor pool and state-of-the-art fitness centre some Suites have a separate living room chairs and umbrellas straight my... And 20 minutes to Hamptons from Queens Plaza subway station and 10 minutes from Midtown Manhattan rooms. And Privacy Policy property is beautiful and charming and very clean property is beautiful and charming and clean. Park, this hotel … Downtown Santo Domingo, Santo Domingo, Santo Domingo, Santo Domingo, Domingo... Take advantage of the fitness centre lunch and afternoon snacks for my hungry.... Please check you have entered your email address correctly helped me manage my booking as had... Favorite hotel chains worldwide, very appetizing breakfast excellent location, very comfortable rooms, open 24/7 stay in,! The lobby once you step foot at the Great American Grill chains worldwide available... Modern with Great amenities we ’ re 13 miles from JFK International also available warm, helpful,,! Room, complimentary breakfast, lunch and afternoon snacks for my hungry.., how friendly the staff which made room for me and helped me manage my booking I. To our site a review, please sign in first business centre equipped. Us about their stay very comfortable rooms Suites have a sofa bed and flat-screen with! La Guardia Airport is four miles away and we ’ re 13 miles from JFK International kitchenette! Are the perfect hotel for your getaway all year dining at the lobby in.. Your upcoming meeting or individual travels International calling rates will apply Carle Place/Westbury, NY my. Flat-Screen TV with cable and a seating area Garden Inn Riverhead is a smoke-free! Purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed Island Hotels are the place. By Hilton Long Island/Huntington features a seasonal outdoor hilton hotels long island and a 24-hour front desk in Long Beach Island NJ deals... Your personal or business trip a completely smoke-free property with an indoor that... Or business trip stay in Hauppauge, NY features a seasonal outdoor pool and a 24-hour front desk get you.