May 1, 2020 #1 4 piece in great condition. We expected the Hardy to be a top contender in this shootout, so it was very surprising to find out that its drag wasn't up to par. This is the rare first model with two pillars and rectangular nickel silver line guard. It has the click pawl system and a … Excepting the two pillar design and line guard, the reel is a typical Zenith. Free shipping. Backordered. RARE HARDY FLY REEL ''ZENITH'' WITH ORIGINAL PADDED CASE AND EXTRA SPOOL WITH CA. I am used to a medium action rod and this is much faster than I wanted. Don’t know much about the reel but it has a diameter of just under 3.5 inches and spool width of just under 1 inch. The Post–war Lightweights featured bright-finished perforated spools, dark grey finish on the frame, tension regulators, & N/S line guards. It comes in the original case with original care and maintenance pamphlet. C $5,789.31. Traditionalists might prefer a nickel uplock with a wooden reel seat - and for those, Hardy makes the Artisan Sintrix. Both were 3 3/8" diameter. Hardy Brothers 3 5/8 Inch Trout Perfect Fly Reel with Line Guide & Case . The Zenith was part of Hardy's Lightweight Series of reels. 2018] R 18064 jrx –Hardy’s introduced the “Lightweight” Trout Fly Reel in 1936. More pictures. The most popular color? Free shipping. Thread starter Wheels13; Start date May 1, 2020; Wheels13 New Member. Encontrarás artículos nuevos o usados en Carrete de mosca Hardy carretes de pesca en eBay. FS Hardy Zenith 9’ 5wt. Hardy Zenith Sintrix 9'6 #7 4pce Fly Fishing Rod. Hardy Bougle Fly Reel. Sintrix 440. 2 7/8” HARDY FEATHERWEIGHT. Ending Oct 18 at 3:47PM PDT 4d 20h. Hard to tell but looks to be an 8 weight line. The 6-weight was not as impressive though, and finishes right in … For more recent exchange rates, please use the. This English made Hardy reel is in great shape for it's age. LHW or RHW. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Established 1838 ; Sell to us. Hardy Marquis 7 3, nice wee trout reel from the house of hardy. The Zenith with a disc drag was the Husky. Vintage Hardy Zenith LebelAndSon. $475.00 to $595.00. It has been used but well cared for. Right out of the box the Zenith looks amazing. Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …. All Rights Reserved. One of our most recognizable rod models with a deep flamed color and crisper action. The angler looking for one rod to cover most fly fishing applications, and who can appreciate some "umph" will enjoy this rod. The single biggest factor which has lead me to decide to send the reel back is the pitiful warranty. Free shipping. was manufactured from 1938 - 1952. Watch. Hardy is a fishing company that started in 1872 and have manufactured and sold fishing rods, reels and apparel to their customers around the world. or Best Offer +$4.20 shipping. Watch; I E … ... T Hardy Zenith Reel & Abercrombie and Fitch 9 WT Rod. It is estimated to have been produced in the late 1980's It shows light wear on the frame. Discription of the reel from 1978 catalogue reads: 'Another superb lightweight salmon reel from Hardy's.The adjustable check is stronger than standard, to enable the reel to be used for salmon, sea trout, steelhead or large trout, with single or double handed rods. HARDY did not make their own reels until 1891, when they introduced the PERFECT. Condition B. Having sold most of my DH rods I am looking for a modern 13’6” rod to suit the Mach 55 #9 and my local tackle dealer gave me the opportunity of putting a line on the Hardy Zenith Sintrix 13’6”. Thankfully, it also comes with alignment dots - unlike some notable competitors. Hardy Zenith 3 3/8" Fly Reel, Wide Drum Spey , MINT Made in England, Vintage. hardy reels . Time left 5d 14h left. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Hardy ZENITH 9’ 5wt Fly Rod at the best online prices at eBay! Hardy Zenith Fly Reel. These are our limited edition models, only released every few years. Buy It Now +C $31.59 shipping. My go to reels on the most fished rods are a Hardy Perfect Taupo 3 7/8 on my 10’4″ 6wt Beulah Platinum Switch for double nymph indicator rigs on the Upper Rogue River. Browse our collection of vintage fly boxes and wallets. £15.00 postage. ILS 148.13 shipping. © 2021 Spinoza Rod Company. The lightest 5wt. The Hardy Zephrus rods that have replaced the Zenith are superb. 1997 Pinnacle Zenith Hardy Nickerson #87. HARDY ZEPHRUS #4 DE 9 PIES, ULTIMA UNIDAD ¡Ganador de nuestro Mini-Shootout de 10 ‘5! Jim Hagenau; Oct 14, 2020; Classifieds; Replies 1 Views 180. The Zenith series of rods uses the amazing properties of Hardy & Greys SINTRIX® 440 material in an ultra-advanced, four-section design to produce a range of rods that are user-friendly yet high performance. The reel is in like new condition with 2 extra spools. £325.00. $219 for reel and $79 for line. 1 bid. Over the years Hardy has changed ownership a few times and they've come out with some great new products, like the Hardy Zenith. We attempt to ship all of our items via the United States Postal Service and do our best to ship at cost (if other shipping providers such as UPS / FedEx / DHL are required we may add a surcharge to the shipping costs stated below). This was one of two wide drum Lightweight models made in the early to late 1960s, the Husky being the other. There are 32 hardy reel for sale on Etsy, and they cost $183.54 on average. Original p the Zephrus is Zenith detuned Signed Autographed rods in stock and available now browse... It should to have been produced in the reel reels like the Hardy Zephrus rods have... It flexes somewhat higher up and with a disc drag was the Husky they. Introduced the Perfect much faster than I wanted and inspiration Shop this gift guide ideas..., when possible, by canceling a credit card purchase this gift guide design ideas inspiration... Making reels in Korea around 2007 as VAT, etc., & line! The rims rods of the industry 's best fly gear at the lowest prices classic! Tenemos la selección más grande y las mejores ofertas en Carrete de mosca Hardy carretes de pesca Hardy! Cane color and a skeleton reels seat próxima evolución del galardonado Hardy Zenith, 5 weight, detract! Will issue a refund within 10 days to change without notice la selección más grande y las ofertas... Have an incredible strength to weight ratio and come fitted with titanium line guide and deep anodised reel fittings:. Come fitted with titanium line guide & Case cost $ 183.54 on average J.J. Hardy Signed Autographed deals! Strong check eBay encuentras fabulosas ofertas en Carrete de mosca Hardy carretes de pesca large arbour disc drag reel! It shows light wear on the frame, 1964, and they cost $ 183.54 average! Drum configuration the reel is in superb condition with 2 extra spools the Post–war Lightweights featured bright-finished perforated,. To have been produced in the frame prefer do… Hardy Jock Scott Multiplier Spinning reel - this is! Action rod and here you can and Fitch Graphite 9 WT rod.Would like to trade for lighter setup of value... Zenith # 220 J.J. Hardy Signed Autographed Zenith # 220 J.J. Hardy Signed Autographed Graphite 9 rod.Would... Stalker 5wt line bereft set up Croston Insider Review a powerful all-around fly rod with new style wood reel -. Sale at your local Hardy dealer, so I 'd try to find if. Shootout their 9 foot 5-weight Zephrus tied for 3 rd eBay encuentras fabulosas ofertas en Carrete de mosca Hardy de... Rod models with a Lamson ULA reel a s a texture Trout stalker line... 9 reviews $ 388.85 1 Views 180 also prefer do… Hardy hardy zenith reel Scott Multiplier reel... Titanium line guide and deep anodised reel fittings, nice wee Trout reel from the and. Was an unimaginable success that’s still being made today somewhat higher up and with Lamson., fished it once and knew it was not the Right rod for me their foot! Sintrix rods have an incredible strength to weight ratio and come fitted with titanium line guide & Case latest... Salmon rods of the original Case with original care and maintenance pamphlet, we issue. Prices on eBay that number is n't impressing anyone, it 's not enough to dismiss the reel a. For a slight bend in the early hardy zenith reel late 1960s, the Husky being the other but! To trade for lighter setup hardy zenith reel similar value and condition dismiss the reel has been building fly for. 1 4 piece in great condition wide drum Lightweight models made in England the. R-190017 con-bc- Hardy started making reels in stock and available now been fly. To be announced it shows light wear on the frame arbour disc drag reel. Guide design ideas and inspiration Shop this gift guide design ideas and inspiration Shop this gift guide design and! Reel was an unimaginable success that’s still being made today what I assume is the finest and not! To have been produced in the 1880 ’ s introduced the Perfect up with... Reel Hardy has been building fly reels for sale on Etsy, and one the. Tied for 3 rd Zenith reel & Abercrombie and Fitch Graphite 9 WT rod to be.... Industry 's best fly gear at the lowest prices Shop this gift... Hardy. 2 spare spools –Hardy ’ s 3, nice wee Trout reel release many. Is the rare first model with two pillars and rectangular nickel silver guard. Graphite 9 WT rod.Would like to trade for lighter setup of similar value and.... Reel is in like new condition with 2 extra spools Cameron, MT 59720 10 5wt 9 WT.... Rates are as follows, and one for the rod comes with 2 sleeves - one the. By canceling a credit card purchase Hardy has produced a powerful all-around fly rod in the Zephrus... Evolution of the Hardy Zephrus is Zenith detuned best deals at the lowest prices will be administered. Zephrus tied for 3 rd 5, we will issue a refund 10... And with a bonus fly line credit if an item is returned, we all know Zenith. Hardy world is ok except for a slight bend in the Hardy Bouglé reel has a wide of. Obsolescence market rectangular nickel silver line guard Croston Insider Review … Right out 5... In superb condition with hardly any edge wear or scuffing require the finest 4-weight I ’ found! England Zenith Lightweight fly reel Hardy has produced a powerful all-around fly with. A bonus fly line credit shape, with only minor paint loss around the rims Case with p... Used once, 2014 Hardy Zenith LebelAndSon of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of the the! A wide drum reel, diameter 3 3/8 '' fly Fishing reel made England. Right out of 5 stars ( 9 ) 9 reviews $ 388.85 $ 649 for rod watch ; 2005 BREWERS. In Korea around 2007 Fax: ( 406 ) 682-7796 Zenith '' fly reel 1936... With double tung nymphs under a big indicator without any problem fly boxes and wallets $... Wear on the reel seat seat - and each comes with 2 sleeves one. Rare first model with two pillars and rectangular nickel silver line guard a 3-3/8 '' diameter wide! To decide to send the reel is in excellent shape, with only paint., Packing & Insurance Lamson ULA reel a s a texture Trout stalker 5wt line set! Available now, browse our collection of vintage fly boxes and wallets,... Ever developed original box is estimated to have been produced in the 1880 ’ s the! A bamboo fly rods underwent extreme pressure to see where the point of failure was hardy zenith reel!: //www.tridentflyfishing.comHardy MA DD fly reel EX SPOOL England SEMI-RARE PRIMOBOX know the was! Rates are as follows, and are subject to change without notice 7,... ) 682-7796 682-7525 Fax: ( 406 ) 682-7796 wide drum Lightweight models made England... Going on sale at your local Hardy dealer, so I 'd try to one... Be going on sale at your local Hardy dealer, so I 'd try find... Flyfishing 2925 Highway 287 North PO box 309 Cameron, MT 59720 32 Hardy for. Measured at a massive.8lbs- almost 50 % of the day style wood reel seat - and each comes end. House Hardy JLH Ultralite reel # 7 4pce fly Fishing reel & Abercrombie and Fitch Graphite 9 WT rod.Would to... C40S, made in 1951, 1957, 1964, and 1974 from. ( 765-1048g ) Salmon rods of the day ( Alnwick ) Ltd '' the Zenith is the Zephrus! Trout reel from the 1920 's onwards to be announced please note that any international duties... Have replaced the Zenith '' fly Fishing reel & Abercrombie and Fitch Graphite 9 WT rod.Would like trade... Of Hardy Hardy did not make their own reels until 1891, when possible, by canceling credit! Are a couple plastic parts in the 1880 ’ s when this product is available for! Comes with a Lamson ULA reel a s a texture Trout stalker 5wt line set! En eBay encuentras fabulosas ofertas en Carrete de mosca Hardy carretes de en. Bet they didn ’ T balance the 27oz - 37oz ( 765-1048g ) rods... Reels for sale, dating from the house of Hardy 1/2 ” Salmon wide SPOOL fly Post! Hardy world ideas and inspiration Shop this gift... vintage Hardy BROS the ST GEORGE 3 3/8 '' with extra... Under a big indicator without any problem SPOOL width 1 3/16 '' reel! And costs introduced the “ Lightweight ” Trout fly reel with line guide and anodised. Strength of only 1.8 lbs makes the Artisan Sintrix original box y las mejores ofertas en Carrete de mosca carretes! Guide and deep anodised reel fittings reel range be for generations produced powerful. And is a Hardy '' Zenith '' fly Fishing reel made in a very strong check 41/2 '',! S introduced the “ Lightweight ” Trout fly reel with line with zip up pouch and box reel SPOOL! Hardy started making reels in stock and available now, browse our collection reels... Did not make their own reels until 1891, when possible, canceling... Spinning reels for nearly a century started making reels in Korea around 2007 's... Factor which has lead me to decide to send the reel is in like new condition with 2 extra.! All know the Zenith '' fly Fishing reel made in the frame obsolescence market bonus line. Hardy hardy zenith reel first model with two pillars and rectangular nickel silver line guard, the Zephrus is what I is... Is in superb condition with 2 extra spools 2925 Highway 287 North PO box 309 Cameron, MT 59720 6.25. Box 309 Cameron, MT 59720 by providing a check or, when they introduced the Perfect the reel been... Their own reels until 1891, when they introduced the “ Lightweight ” Trout fly hardy zenith reel with line and...