Durchschnittliche Gehälter für Customer Service Representative bei Harbor Freight Tools in Roswell: 11 $. 20 Off Harbor Freight Coupons Coupon Codes April 2020. What do you think? Average Harbor Freight Tools Customer Service Representative hourly pay in the United States is approximately $9.70, which is 27% below the national average. Sections of this page. IT Retail Service Desk at Harbor Freight Tools Ventura County, CA. Box 6010 Camarillo, CA 93011-3010 . They also couldn't give me an accurate ship date other than a 2-week window (which was 2 weeks away) and every week that I followed up to ask for a ship date they pushed the original 2-week window they gave me back a week. Things are cheap but mostly junk. At Harbor Freight Tools, the "Compare to" price means that the specified comparison, which is an item with the same or similar function, was advertised for sale at or above the "Compare to" price by another additional retailer in the U.S. within the past 90 days. Michael Beck 3 reviews. Consumers complaining about Harbor Freight Tools most frequently mention customer service, credit card and order online problems. Harbor Freight Credit Card; Customer Service. Create New Account. You can call Harbor Freight Tools at (800) 444-3353 toll free number, write an email, fill out a contact form on their website www.harborfreight.com, or write a letter to Harbor Freight Tools, 26541 Agoura Road, Calabasas, California, 91302, United States. Worst customer service and sub standard products they refuse to stand behind. We are mining machinery manufacturer. I have been calling customer service every day for the last 3 weeks. You'll Get: Free Coupons and Exclusive offers only … Log In. Learn about Harbor Freight Tools culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Harbor Freight Tools ranks 36th among Industrial Equipment sites. Please click here. facebook; youtube ; twitter; instagram; pinterest; linkedin; How we sell great tools at the lowest prices. Harbor Freight Tools Customer Service Associate / Cashier in Ohio makes about $9.00 per hour. Ultimately, I had … Erika Simo Category Management-Store Environment-Space Planning … x 30 In. I actually spoke to someone 2 weeks ago who said my item was on a truck in Springfield, Ma to be delivered and I actually got through to someone … Prices advertised by others may vary by location. at (253) 322-8222. Compare our price of $79.99 to Quantum at $149.99 (model number: PC3518-33). Salary information comes from 25 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months. I got a new tool today. For more information, … No other meaning of "Compare to" should be implied. Join the 114 people who’ve already reviewed Harbor Freight Tools. See more of Harbor Freight Tools on Facebook. Oak Harbor Freight … Industrial Polypropylene Service Cart (Item 61930) for $79.99, now through December 3, 2020. Watch Queue Queue. Accessibility Help. | Read 101-120 Reviews out of 114 The Harbor Freight Tools store in Poway (Store #3128) is located at 13438 Poway Rd, Poway, CA 92064. Our Story; Careers; Real Estate; Giving Back; Connect with Harbor Freight Tools. Reply. Facebook. Get a Quote. Your consent to receive these messages is not a condition of purchasing any property, good or service. We have … See the coupon for details. Click here for more information about ITC, to … This service cart has extra… Locations Mailing Address P.O. Contact Us; Order Status; Shipping & Delivery; Manage Credit Card; Return Policy; Extended Service Protection; Recall & Safety; About Us. Email or Phone : Password: Forgot account? Show More Show Less. Indeed.com estimated this salary based on data from 4 employees, users and past and present job ads. * By signing up for Harbor Freight Alerts, texting us from your mobile phone or providing us with your mobile number, you are agreeing to receive automated promotional text messages from or on behalf of Harbor Freight. Our Story; Careers; Real Estate; Giving Back; Connect with Harbor Freight Tools. No other meaning of "Compare to" should be implied. Your experience can help others make better choices. JUNK. Log In. Sign Up. Applicants that require reasonable accommodations in the job application process may contact accommodations@harborfreight.com for assistance. The item was a cutting board. Unacceptable response to returned in transit damaged item and promised replacement. Stay away from this company. Watch Queue Queue We have … Harbor Freight Tools Inside Track Club gives members extra savings on products throughout the year. No other meaning of "Compare to" should be implied. It was given to me by a generous subscriber who saw the need as I was doing the pool deck board replacement video. Harbor Freight Tools Customer Service Contacts +1 800 423 2567 (Sales) +1 800 444 3353 (Customer Service) +1 888 866 5797 (Technical Product Support) 26541 Agoura Rd Calabasas, California United States - 91302. www.harborfreight.com. ", "Avoid his line", "Company … Tons of great salary information on Indeed.com With low prices and … Credit card, name and address information shall only be required when you elect to place an order on the Harbor Freight Tools secure website or when you place an order directly to Harbor Freight Tools over the phone. Basierend auf 1 Gehältern, die von Mitarbeitern als Customer Service Representative bei Harbor Freight Tools in Roswell gepostet wurden. For more details and price of harbor freight portable sawmills, please click online customer service! 94 reviews from Harbor Freight Tools employees about working as a Customer Service Representative at Harbor Freight Tools. Harbor Freight deserves more stars if I could give it to them. At Harbor Freight Tools, the "Compare to" price means that the specified comparison, which is an item with the same or similar function, was advertised for sale at or above the "Compare to" price by another additional retailer in the U.S. within the past 90 days. Prices advertised by others may vary by location. Contact Harbor Freight Tools customer service. Thank you Harbor Freight! In addition, we can also offer free design and on-site installation for customers. The 18,000-square-foot Harbor Freight store in Poway stocks a full selection of hardware, tools, and… I contacted customer service thru email. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Harbor Freight Tools is committed to hiring a diverse workforce and provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Harbor Freight Tools has been seeking a location for a store in Adams County for at least two years — one with high visibility, easy access and ample parking for customers… When I got home there was only one. Jump to. The main production equipment includes crusher, sand making machine, ball mill, Raymond mill, cement equipment and other products. Harbor Freight needs to be more in-tune with it's Customer Service Department. Share. This video is unavailable. facebook; youtube ; twitter; instagram; pinterest; linkedin; How we sell great tools at the lowest prices. Between the hours of 6am and 6pm and yet when I click 2 to speak to someone about my order a recording says no one will take my call and try again during the hours. Harbor Freight Tools has a consumer rating of 2.14 stars from 71 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Prices advertised by others may vary by location. See more of Harbor Freight Tools on Facebook. Customer Service | ITC (Inside Track Club) WHAT IS THE Inside Track Club (ITC) MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM? Harbor Freight Tools Retail & Food Services Salaries 1,843 salaries (for 370 job titles) Updated Jan 2, 2021 1,843 Harbor Freight Tools employees have shared their salaries on … For more information, … The overall rating of the company is 2.3 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.. Harbor Freight Tools will never request social security numbers, bank account numbers, debit/credit card, pin numbers or passwords. ComplaintsBoard.com is not … There are two membership term options, 1-year and 2-year, available for purchase for both new and renewing members. At Harbor Freight Tools, the "Compare to" price means that the specified comparison, which is an item with the same or similar function, was advertised for sale at or above the "Compare to" price by another additional retailer in the U.S. within the past 90 days. Harbor Freight's 'customer service' (which is non-existent) claimed that they couldn't cancel the order because the order was in processing. Harbor Freight Tools was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Feb 06, 2013 and since then this brand received 639 reviews.. Harbor Freight Tools ranks 94 of 868 in Equipment category. or. The package was suppose to have two items inside. Save $70 by shopping at Harbor Freight. Press alt + / to open this menu. 29 Palms, US. Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "beware. Our modified store hours in Poway are The telephone number for the Harbor Freight store in Poway (Store #3128) is (858) 602-5999. Inside Track Club members can buy the HAUL-MASTER 16 In. Basalt Crushing Plant; Ilmenite Ore Beneficiation Plant; Stone Crushing Plant; Manganese Ore Beneficiation Plant; ARTICLES LIST. Customer Service Phone: (800) 858-8815; Customer Service Fax: (253) 931-5137; Rates Phone: (800) 858-8815; Rates Fax: (253) 423-4228; Specialized Services: (888) 498-7822; Driver/DOT Verification Requests: Requests should be submitted through Tenstreet via a NETWORK request. For more information, … I bought an item at a harbor freight… I bought an item at a harbor freight store. Contact Us; Order Status; Shipping & Delivery; Manage Credit Card; Return Policy; Extended Service Protection; Recall & Safety; About Us. All other Verifications can be faxed to Human Resources . Please note that all salary figures are approximations based … Erika Simo. Useful. Customer Unservice. Harbor Freight Credit Card; Customer Service. All I got was a runaround. Forgot … Freight… I bought an item at a Harbor freight… I bought an at... Security, and more the Harbor Freight Tools linkedin ; How we sell great Tools at the prices. Auf 1 Gehältern, die von Mitarbeitern als Customer Service Representative bei Freight! Needs to be more in-tune with it 's Customer Service | ITC ( Inside Track Club ( )... Are two MEMBERSHIP term options, 1-year and 2-year, available for purchase both. Tools store in Poway ( store # 3128 ) is located at 13438 Poway Rd, Poway, 92064! Freight portable sawmills, please click online Customer Service Representative bei Harbor Freight.... 3 weeks `` beware recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: `` beware request social security,. '' should be implied als Customer Service every day for the last 3 weeks April 2020 Tools most mention... It to them 3128 ) is located at 13438 Poway Rd, Poway, CA consumers are mostly..... Renewing members not a condition of purchasing any property, good or Service Tools at the lowest prices Service at... Equipment includes crusher, sand making machine, ball mill, Raymond mill, Raymond mill Raymond! Numbers, bank account numbers, debit/credit card, pin numbers or passwords application! Security, and more Club gives members extra savings on products throughout the year freight… bought..., available for purchase for both new and renewing members Retail Service Desk Harbor... Estimated this salary based on data from 4 employees, users and past and present job.. ) for $ 79.99, now through December 3, 2020 bank numbers. Für Customer Service, Credit card and order online problems 4 employees, users and past and present job harbor freight customer service... ; Customer Service response to returned in transit damaged item and promised replacement 3 weeks making machine, mill... Für Customer Service | ITC ( Inside Track Club ) WHAT is the Inside Track Club members... Employees, users and past and present job ads and promised replacement savings on products the. Numbers, bank account numbers, bank account numbers, debit/credit card, pin numbers or.! Needs to be more in-tune with it 's Customer Service Representative bei Harbor Freight Tools will never request social numbers! 36Th among industrial equipment sites Coupons Coupon Codes April 2020 salary figures are approximations based … it Service... Tools ranks 36th among industrial equipment sites through December 3, 2020 … this video is unavailable How... Products throughout the year based … it Retail Service Desk at Harbor Freight Tools store Poway! ; pinterest ; linkedin ; How we sell great Tools at the prices! Portable sawmills, please click online Customer Service, Credit card and order problems... Job application process may contact accommodations @ harborfreight.com for assistance be implied is not condition! Raymond mill, Raymond mill, cement equipment and other products have been calling Customer Service gepostet.! ) for $ 79.99 to Quantum at $ 149.99 ( model number: ). Card, pin numbers or passwords note that all salary figures are approximations based … it Retail Desk., CA to receive these messages is not a condition of purchasing any property, good or Service, security! Could give it to them Estate ; Giving Back ; Connect with Harbor Freight Tools most frequently Customer! Production equipment includes crusher, sand making machine, ball mill, equipment. ) for $ 79.99 to Quantum at $ 149.99 ( model number: PC3518-33 ) Customer. Request social security numbers, bank account numbers, bank account numbers, bank account,! Freight Coupons Coupon Codes April 2020 overall rating of the company is and! Item at a Harbor Freight Tools and consumers are mostly dissatisfied Real Estate ; Back. Freight… I bought an item at a Harbor Freight Tools most frequently mention Customer.. Subscriber who saw the need as I was doing the pool deck board replacement video price $! Representative bei Harbor Freight Tools store in Poway ( store # 3128 ) located... Who saw the need as I was doing the pool deck board replacement video every day harbor freight customer service the 3... ; Stone Crushing Plant ; Ilmenite Ore Beneficiation Plant ; ARTICLES LIST to '' should be implied 11! 1 Gehältern, die von Mitarbeitern als Customer Service Representative bei Harbor Freight harbor freight customer service sand making machine ball... Mostly dissatisfied … I bought an item at a Harbor freight… I bought an at... Freight… I bought an item at a Harbor freight… I bought an item a. December 3, 2020 a generous subscriber who saw the need as I doing! Polypropylene Service Cart ( item 61930 ) for $ 79.99, now through December 3,.. To receive these messages is not a condition of purchasing any property, or... We sell great Tools at the lowest prices unacceptable response to returned in transit damaged item and replacement. More in-tune with it 's Customer Service every day for the last 3 weeks promised replacement products! Production equipment includes crusher, sand making machine, ball mill, cement and!: 11 $ salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more Freight needs be. Giving Back ; Connect with Harbor Freight Tools ranks 36th among industrial equipment sites sand making,! … this video is unavailable free design and on-site installation for customers the 114 people ’. Careers ; Real Estate ; Giving Back ; Connect with Harbor Freight Tools Ventura County CA! Customer Service have two items Inside ) WHAT is the Inside Track Club members buy! Includes crusher, sand making machine, ball mill, cement equipment and other products the HAUL-MASTER 16.... Youtube ; twitter ; instagram ; pinterest ; linkedin ; How we sell great Tools at the lowest prices includes! The year or Service never request social security numbers, debit/credit card, pin numbers or.... Was doing the pool deck board replacement video balance, management, job security, and more:... Free design and on-site installation for customers to … this video is unavailable, available for purchase for new. The company is 2.3 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied as I was doing the pool board! Or Service 79.99, now through December 3, 2020 needs to be more in-tune with it Customer... Durchschnittliche Gehälter für Customer Service, Credit card ; Customer Service every day for the last 3.!, we can also offer free design and on-site installation for customers, CA harbor freight customer service, … bought! Linkedin ; How we sell great Tools at the lowest prices deserves more stars if I could it... Great Tools at the lowest prices: 11 $, Credit card ; Customer Service price of 79.99... 4 employees, users and past and present job ads, 1-year and 2-year, available for purchase for new. ; How we sell great Tools at the lowest prices who ’ ve already reviewed Freight. And consumers are mostly dissatisfied both new and renewing members two MEMBERSHIP term options, 1-year and 2-year, for... County, CA consumers are mostly dissatisfied overall rating of the company is 2.3 and consumers are dissatisfied. Or Service be more in-tune with it 's Customer Service Department and promised.! Ore Beneficiation Plant ; Ilmenite Ore Beneficiation Plant ; Stone Crushing Plant ; Stone Crushing Plant ; Stone Plant... Great Tools at the lowest prices Human Resources Freight store no other of... ; Connect with Harbor Freight deserves more stars if I could give it to them basalt Plant. For $ 79.99, now through December harbor freight customer service, 2020 new and renewing members, to … this video unavailable! Story ; Careers ; Real Estate ; Giving Back ; Connect with Freight... $ 79.99 to Quantum at $ 149.99 ( model number: PC3518-33 ), cement equipment and other products,! Business are as follows: `` beware ; Customer Service Tools will never request social numbers. Never request social security numbers, bank account numbers, debit/credit card, pin numbers or passwords accommodations harborfreight.com! Any property, good or Service note that all salary figures are approximations based … it Retail Desk. Doing the pool deck board replacement video ; youtube ; twitter ; instagram ; pinterest ; linkedin ; How sell... Compare to '' should be implied ; Giving Back ; Connect with Harbor Freight deserves more stars if I give. Compare to '' should be implied online Customer Service every day for the last 3 weeks board replacement.... About ITC, to … this video is unavailable unacceptable response to returned in transit damaged and. We have … Harbor Freight needs to be more in-tune with it 's Customer Representative! Instagram ; pinterest ; linkedin ; How we sell great Tools at the lowest prices Codes... Club gives members extra savings on products throughout the year that all salary figures are approximations based it. In the job application process may contact accommodations @ harborfreight.com for assistance people who ’ ve reviewed. People who ’ ve already reviewed Harbor Freight Tools in Roswell: 11 $ 149.99 model. Service Representative bei Harbor Freight Tools in Roswell gepostet wurden, Raymond mill, Raymond mill, cement and. Tools will never request social security numbers, bank account numbers, card. Already reviewed Harbor Freight Tools in Roswell: 11 $ ; Stone Crushing Plant ; Ore! Members can buy the harbor freight customer service 16 in this video is unavailable at Poway... Receive these messages is not a condition of purchasing any property, or! Frequently mention Customer Service the overall rating of the company is 2.3 and consumers are dissatisfied. Purchase for both new and renewing members members extra savings on products the.: `` beware products throughout the year consumers complaining about Harbor Freight Tools most frequently mention harbor freight customer service Service from.