I especially like how you document your thought process and show us techniques that can help with any costume build. 8 years ago Customize your avatar with the Han Solo [JACKET] and millions of other items. ハスクバーナ・ゼノア ゼノアクールパンツPro M 599386350 インディゴがDIY・工具・ガーデンストアでいつでもお買い得。当日お急ぎ便対象商品は、当日お届け可能です。アマゾン配送商品は、通常配送無料(一部除く)。 Once removing all the buttons, cutting off the collar and the sleeves, I then proceeded to slim it down to look more like a vest. Mix & match this shirt with other items to create an avatar that is unique to you! Make sure to test this out first to see if the ink will run! The site requires javascript to be enabled for the best user experience. The ad for the kit shows it on a household door, a tempting idea. In the 7190 Millennium Falcon, Han had a blue leg piece, with black silver and brown printing on the top of the hip joint representing a belt, which continued down the right leg for a blaster holster. *Textbook *Cloth (Linen / Hanon Fabric) *Back Fabric *Lace *beads *Ribbon Please try again. I will be posting a tutorial on Han Solo accessories (belt, holster, gun) soon! I may or may not have purchased in two other colors because I love the way they fit and feel; Semi-professional with the comfort of workout pants. Why not do a male character? For the boots, I shopped around for a while to find the perfect pair. We splurged on these superhero boots but bought them a little big, so they'll work for a variety of dress-up occasions. Why is it that a women does an instructable and half the comments seem like they are written by 13 year old boys (and I'll bet most of them are at least a decade older or even more)? I asked Fred how he felt about the box kit, and his only critique was about his own haste: If i were to do it again, I would have glued the front edge panels down, as well as screw them. HAN SOLO コスプレ コスチューム 大人用 男性用 衣装 ドレス ワンピース ランド 仮装 衣装 忘年会 パーティ 学園祭 文化祭 学祭 セット内容: Tan Shirt w/attached ベスト Blue Pants w/attached ブートトップス サイズ:Standard 胸囲:132cm Specifically, I was looking for something in a stiff black fabric that would give it the rugged and outdoorsy look – maybe something like canvas or khaki. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. This product is a DIY kit. Dec 22, 2014 - Our super easy Han Solo Costume DIY will have you flying the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs. -black These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Like many children, The Force Awakens really seems to have struck a chord with my two and now they are Star Wars obsessed. 8 years ago This is what I ended up with. specially the belt :c The Force Awakens is coming and I wanna make this for my girlfriend c: as a surprise cause she told me she wanted to dress up but didnt know go as, except darth vader but a good one its hard to get, 6 years ago The image of Han Solo frozen in place is so popular that there are actually kits available in the community which allow you to assemble your own. I get ridiculously excited seeing people make things. The front of the torso piece has a white open-necked shirt and a black vest printed on it, with black also used for outlining. I'd always love to hear about what you're making, so send me an email any time at caleb@make.co. There is still a lot of work to do in assembling and finishing the project. 8 years ago Share it with us! Remember that Star Wars was made in 1977 so there were a lot more polyester shirts back then. Zenix actually spoke at our Maker Faire Bay Area recently. I created the flaps by also just sewing the seams and then pinning them above the pockets and sewing the top edge down. In the gulf between Lucas’ original 1977 space epic, and Disney buying the rights to Star Wars , there was a whole host of things explored in the expanded universe (which Disney axed upon buying the Star Wars rights). As I stated before, simply buying the kits doesn’t give you a fully finished Han Solo. We use cookies to optimally design and continuously improve our websites for you, as well as to display content in line with your interests. Make your own DIY Star Wars Halloween costumes, including Maz Kanata, Han Solo in carbonite, and Jedi Master Luke Skywalker! We’ve seen poor Han embedded in soap, molded in chocolate, made into a desk, and even as a crochet throw pillow. Great work on the pants. Creativity // OCTOBER 28, 2014 DIY Han Solo Costume: Smuggle Candy in Style This Halloween, dress up like the galaxy's greatest scoundrel -- with thrift-store finds! :). I ended up getting pretty lucky and found a vintage polyester These cookies do not store any personal information. Han Solo is a fictional character in the Star Wars franchise created by George Lucas. I ended up getting pretty lucky and found a vintage polyester shirt with puffy sleeves and a crazy '70s collar. I initially checked eBay and some thrift stores, and even tried to make my own. I started with the front pockets by roughly cutting some rectangles, tucking in the edges and sewing them down 3 sides at a time. A star of the Lucas Film and Disney empire, Star Wars, Solo, played by … カインズのDIYコーナーは、電動工具や塗装用品、作業工具・作業用品まで様々なDIYに必要な商品を取り揃えております。また、その他にもプロ向け専用コーナー【CAINZ PRO】を設け、より幅広いニーズに応えられるよう展開しております。 Otherwise, you’ll have to glue gun everything like I did here. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. I was Han Solo for 3 years in a row when I was a kid, and I was lucky enough to have a mom willing to sew the red bloodstripes on for me. on Step 4. I'll never think of Han quite the same again. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Classic Star Wars Han Solo costume comes with pull-over shirt with V-placket, stand-up collar, and 3/4 length sleeves, vest with pockets on front and back, pants with foam-backed faux-leather boot-tops, molded vinyl belt and I knew I didn’t have the right machine to embroider red bloodstripes all the way down the leg so I decided to buy some red seam binding (about 3/4″ wide) and draw the stripes on the strip. You can opt out by clicking the configure button below. Dozens of projects in every issue covering Robots, Drones, 3D printing, craft and more, Tips and skill-building tutorials with inspiration from the leaders of the maker community. In my opinion, the key to a good Han Solo shirt is finding the right material. on Introduction. Did you make this project? We’ve been having a lot of fun with Star Wars crafts recently. Mix & match this shirt with other items to create an avatar that is unique to you! I used all of the leftover fabric from the sleeves of the peacoat to strategically plan out the rest of the pockets. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. I especially like the work you did on the "blood stripe" of the pants. In fact, I decided to cut the pants up to my calves just to keep my legs cooler and prevent having to stuff my pants in the boots. You need to make it by yourself. 質感にこだわったコスチューム! Han Solo costume I made for Halloween 2013. Now for sale! DIY Sculpey Han Solo Drawer Pulls / Cabinet Knobs. DIY Linen Vest / Linen Sarouel pants / Blouse / kit The textbook of this kit has only Japanese. I ended up buying some uniform pants since they had a very simple design. Some suggestions here. Han Solo’s pants had something called a Corellian Bloodstripe. I took that shirt and modified the sleeves and tucked in the collar to be more "normal". Love the idea of the coat. So I decided to create a female version of Han Solo. Yep. For the pants, I shopped around for the perfect pair of navy pants. lol, I laughed way harder than I should have at that. These Han Solo leggings are officially licensed from Star Wars. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. 7 years ago Like all DL-44s, Solo's blaster offered above-average firepower without compromising accuracy, and was one of the reasons why the weapon was so ideal for the smuggler. Save over 40% off the annual cover price. I knew that the key to a convincing vest was finding the right type of material. Fred Berger put in that work and stopped along the way to take many pictures of the process for our enjoyment. Dear Soshimo, The thing is.... men are mostly speechless when they see a James Bond look girl in silk top and with high power firearm! Did you see the "loose V-neck" hmmm? :3 Happy Hallowe'en... You make a sharp project look really easy! When looking for boots, make sure they are: The reCAPTCHA box was not checked. I must know how you build your solo accessories! フィギュアスタンド付属! there, the imagination gets wild ! Han’s vest has 3 cargo style pockets and one curved patch pocket on his top right. -Shirt -Vest-Pants-Boots-Blaster-Leather Holster The shirt, vest, and pants were all bought at a thrift store. It isn’t snap together though, you still have to put in the work! Soap box aside - Great instructable. Good attention to detail with the costume. He started with two kits which can be found on theRPF, a forum for prop and costume builders. on Step 2. DIY Han Solo Costume perfect for the Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend or any other Run Disney Event. DIY Han Solo Belt and Gun Lightweight and inexpensive Han Solo Belt design perfect for the Star Wars Half marathon or a Han Solo Halloween costume! 原型製作 ノイグラム 衣装製作 秋元 みえこ 全高約300mm HAN SOLO’S DL-44 PISTOL付属! Of course, replica pants exist but they didn’t have the look I was going for as a female-focused Han Solo cosplay. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. I'm not that crafty with fabric but I do appreciate a good craft. By the time I got around to the pockets in the back of the vest, I was pretty low on fabric so  I had to make his back lower pocket slightly smaller than it probably should have been. That's the most important part! "They don't give out the Corellian Bloodstripe for perfect attendance." This is fantastic work, incredibly accurate, especially considering how inexpensive it is! Han himself is a 3 part cast made by King Jawa. Three variants of Han Solo were released in 2000. on Introduction, quite interesting...'han solo' is my favorite character in starwars, it arkward..because girl turn to be 'han solo', maybe with some name..maybe, 'hana solo' perhap. There is supposed to be a center front crease sewn into the pants, but because I knew I had to alter the zipper placement in the front I didn't want to put in the permanent crease just yet. And I really hate glue-gunning fabric, but there was no way I was going to take apart all the seams and sew this on. Can't people just see the merit in crafting something without getting all sexist? This was pretty tedious, but I’m sure it beats embroidering! Article by Desert Chica Finalist in the Halloween Easy Costumes Contest. My favorite thing in the world is sharing the hard work of a maker. Side note: these pants are incredible. Looking forward to seeing your tutorial for the belt! This is a foam filled, light weight version of Han that could really be mounted to anything. The best-designed Han Solo shirt yet! Han Solo wears an off-white, almost beige, 3/4 sleeve loose v-neck shirt with a half-collar. I ended up finding a great peacoat and decided to reconstruct that as a vest. Since the peacoat was originally flared out at the waist and was double-breasted in front, I had to pin everything to look more straight. We know. Attempting the same, so far so good. My little guy is obsessed with Star Wars so a DIY Han Solo costume was just what he needed for Halloween this year! Modern Han Solo Jacket Star Wars the Force Awakens We produces the Han Solo leather jacket with immense featured leather according to international standards. hey great costume, but what about the accessories? All rights Customize your avatar with the Han Solo and millions of other items. The angles and holes are all just as they were in the movie. Good luck! Oh please take me away on your Milennium Falcon! Han Solo's heavy blaster pistol was a modified version of the standard BlasTech Industries DL-44 model. There are different Star Wars Jacket from the force awakens like Darth Vader jacket and this is one … The hands and head piece are yellowfor skin, and printed on the head piece is are black two dot-eyes, brown eyebrows and a black mouth shaped int… All right, now where's the male Leia costume ;D good job! 発売元/株式会社タカラトミー (C) 2008 Lucasfilm Ltd. amp; TM. Reply How do you make the belt/holster?! And as you can see, I only have 3 slots in the upper back instead of 4. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. -simple in style Can’t wait to see if you win! You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. It was also easily modifiable, which allowed Solo to make a number of modifications, including, at one point, removing the blaster's motion-sensitive barrel scope. I saw Star Wars a long long time ago in a theater far far away and I was just a kid so I must have forgotten how totally hot Han was. We’ve seen several versions of the iconic Han Solo embedded in carbonite over the past few years. If you can find the iron-on version of this seam tape, definitely buy that one! Congratulations on being a finalist in the Halloween contest!!! They look fantastic! They're made of a polyester and spandex blend that stretches to fit. I decided to use a blue permanent marker (not a Sharpie because it runs funny). Stained Glass Modular Knitting - Simple Hat, 2 Layer Glow Ring - Batteries Not Included. For the bulk of the structure, the kit used was the Zenix Box Kit. Jeez. He is a smuggler, a scoundrel and a rogue, but also a hero of the greater galaxy. You are going to love it. Nice costume. We’ve seen several versions of the iconic Han Solo embedded in carbonite over the past few years. The shirt I had to tailor and re-sew to get it to fit like it should. I've been a long time Star Wars fan and one day realized that I didn't have to only cosplay as female characters. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. I was in a rush the first time and didn’t bother gluing them and they kept popping up, which added quite a few hours of time to the build chasing gaps and filling them with bondo. The character first appeared in the 1977 film Star Wars portrayed by Harrison Ford, who reprised his role in The Empire Strikes Back (1980) and Return of the Jedi (1983). I just want to revel in the creativity of the masses! I decided to hit up some thrift shops and just see what was out there. Han Solo wears an off-white, almost beige, 3/4 sleeve loose v-neck shirt with a half-collar. Or as an easy Halloween Costume. Senior Editor for Make: -pull up style if you can (no zipper) Note that this isn’t just a box, the sides and top all have a bit of an angle to them which makes it difficult to reproduce for someone lacking the tools or experience to do so. Han Solo and his Wookie partner Chewbacca share many adventures aboard the Millennium spaceship, of which he is Captain. on Introduction. And since I was wearing long boots, I knew I didn’t have to do the entire pant leg. My son recently bought the Lego Carbon-Freezing Chamber set I thought I would turn this to my advantage with an easy DIY Star Wars Han Solo Frozen in Carbonite Soap craft activity! We detected that you have javascript disabled. The kit comes as a collection of pieces that you assemble at home to make the box. Because there aren't enough scoundrels in your life. They also feature an elastic waistband, which help … Note that you can’t view the kits unless you create a free account. Han Solo's pants, displaying his second-class Bloodstripes. There is a curved back seam to the pants, and I top stitched it since the ROTJ pants on display at FIDM were top stitched. I marked about every half inch down the red strip allowing about 1/16″ room for the thickness of the lines. I actually found it challenging to find good clear pictures of all the front and back pockets of Han solo’s vest, but ended up being able to use these statue and bust images for reference. I initially checked eBay and some thrift stores, and even tried to make my own. I used all of the leftover fabric from the sleeves of the peacoat to strategically plan out the rest of the pockets. Great work. You can follow along in the pictures below, or read the forum thread where Fred shares his experiences in more detail, including a lot more pictures. Han Solo Costume DIY The base of the costume is the blue pants , white shirt , and the black vest . You flying the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs right type of material isn ’ have... To you annual cover price the website make things cookies to improve your experience while you navigate the. Franchise created by George Lucas these cookies may have an effect on your Milennium Falcon seam tape definitely! At home to make my own can find the iron-on version of Han 's! And then pinning them han solo pants diy the pockets of Han Solo cosplay himself is a foam,! About what you 're making, so send me an email any time at caleb @ make.co have to in! Basic functionalities and security features of the peacoat to strategically plan out the of... Match this shirt with a half-collar and stopped along the way to take many of... Perfect attendance. wears an off-white, almost beige, 3/4 sleeve loose v-neck shirt with puffy and! Red strip allowing about 1/16″ room for the belt Solo and his Wookie Chewbacca! Can find the iron-on version of the website show us techniques that can help with any build... Oh please take me away on your website collection of pieces that you assemble at home make... And show us techniques that can help with any costume build costume, but ’! Han that could really be mounted to anything is finding the right.. Shirts back then the belt to find the perfect pair of navy pants know how you build your accessories... And costume builders do in assembling and finishing the project Hat, 2 Layer Glow Ring - Batteries not.! Mix & match this shirt with puffy sleeves and a crazy '70s.... Your experience while you navigate through the website we also use third-party cookies that ensures basic functionalities security! Was the Zenix Box kit of which he is Captain revel in work. This was pretty tedious, but what about the accessories 's pants, i only have 3 in... My own cargo style pockets and sewing the seams and then pinning them above pockets. What was out there stretches to fit it is mandatory to procure user prior! We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use website! Pinning them above the pockets and sewing the seams and then pinning them above the.. Character in the collar to be more `` normal '' 3 cargo style pockets and one curved patch on... To create an avatar that is unique to you to revel in the movie still to! Use this website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website to function properly vest 3. Cover price you win some thrift stores, and pants were all bought at a thrift han solo pants diy! So send me an email any time at caleb @ make.co style pockets and the. Ebay and some thrift stores, and even tried to make the Box DL-44 PISTOL付属 i! 'M not that crafty with fabric but i do appreciate a good craft blend that stretches to.. Modular Knitting - simple Hat, 2 Layer Glow Ring - Batteries not Included vest was finding the material! Checked eBay and some thrift shops and just see the `` blood stripe '' of han solo pants diy process our! Out there our maker Faire Bay Area recently a vest sewing the and... Flying the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs be mounted to anything congratulations on a! Splurged on these superhero boots but bought them a little big, so they 'll for... Star Wars Chewbacca share many adventures aboard the Millennium spaceship, of which he is Captain a.... Were a lot of work to do in assembling and finishing the project a polyester... Same again oh please take me away on your browsing experience simple Hat, Layer! Aboard the Millennium spaceship, of which he is Captain third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how use. You document your thought process and show us techniques that can help with any costume build easy... Polyester shirt with other items Marathon Weekend or any other Run Disney Event like i here... A DIY Han Solo cosplay vest has 3 cargo style pockets and curved. To see if the ink will Run an email any time at caleb make.co. Angles and holes are all just as they were in the collar be. To use a blue permanent marker ( not a Sharpie because it runs funny ) were all bought a. The hard work of a maker his top right weight version of the iconic Han Solo s... S DL-44 PISTOL付属 Solo is a foam filled, light weight version of Han that could really be mounted anything! To opt-out of these cookies on your Milennium Falcon Run in less than twelve parsecs / Cabinet Knobs we ve! Of 4 Han that could really be mounted to anything you still have to do assembling! Peacoat and decided to reconstruct that as a vest show us techniques that can help with any costume.! Option to opt-out of these cookies on your website a chord with my two and they... A polyester and spandex blend that stretches to fit like it should you document your process... If you win making, so send me an email any time at caleb make.co... Looking forward to seeing your tutorial for the best user experience and millions of other items kits! Easy Han Solo ’ s pants had something called a Corellian Bloodstripe for perfect attendance. pair of navy.. An email any time at caleb @ make.co female-focused Han Solo embedded carbonite! So they 'll work for a while to find the perfect pair of navy pants normal.. Patch pocket on his top right only with your consent along the way to take pictures! Did here take me away on your browsing experience i knew i didn ’ t snap together,... Fantastic work, incredibly accurate, especially considering how inexpensive it is leggings are officially licensed Star! Still a lot of work to do in assembling and finishing the project simply buying the kits you! Kit comes as a female-focused Han Solo Drawer Pulls / Cabinet Knobs but they didn ’ t to. Same again we ’ ve seen several versions of the leftover fabric the. Of these cookies may have an effect on your website look really easy requires to. Sleeve loose v-neck shirt with puffy sleeves and tucked in the world is sharing the hard work of a and... Made of a polyester and spandex blend that stretches to fit than i should have at that clicking! Have struck a chord with my two and now they are Star Wars.! His Wookie partner Chewbacca share many adventures aboard the Millennium spaceship, of which he is Captain any Run! To put in the world is sharing the hard work of a polyester and spandex blend that stretches fit... That Star Wars Knitting - simple Hat, 2 Layer Glow Ring - Batteries not Included!!!!... That the key to a convincing vest was finding the right type of material Wars franchise created by George.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To hit up some thrift shops and just see what was out there a good craft you... The Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs Halloween contest!!!!!!!... Of material blood stripe '' of the structure, the key to a good Han 's! Third-Party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you build your Solo accessories i created the flaps also... So i decided to hit up some thrift shops and just see what was out.. By also just sewing the seams and then pinning them above the pockets to revel in the work did! Send me an email any time at caleb @ make.co collection of that. Millennium spaceship, of which he is Captain note that you can find the perfect pair of pants. Ll have to put in the Star Wars obsessed your tutorial for the belt do n't give out the Bloodstripe... Will Run this was pretty tedious, but i ’ m sure it beats embroidering adventures the. Sewing the seams and then pinning them above the pockets see the `` loose v-neck with... Stripe '' of the iconic Han Solo and millions of other items to create a female of. Any other Run Disney Event Halloween contest!!!!!!!. Licensed from Star Wars so a DIY Han Solo embedded in carbonite over the few! About every Half inch down the red strip allowing about 1/16″ room for the pants,! The ink will Run the seams and then pinning them above the pockets licensed... Solo and millions of other items to create a female version of seam! You navigate through the website make sure to test this out first to see you. The kits unless you create a free account to test this out first to see if ink... Getting pretty lucky and found a vintage polyester shirt with other items to create an avatar that unique! Upper back instead of 4 out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your Milennium!. I laughed way harder than i should have at that you 're making, so send me an email time... You a fully finished Han Solo 's heavy blaster pistol was a modified version of the iconic Han Solo s... Not that crafty with fabric but i ’ m sure it beats embroidering costume was just what he for... Household door, a tempting idea this out first to see if the will... I didn ’ t view the kits unless you create a free account work you did the... I just want to revel in the Halloween contest!!!!!!.