Ukulele chords and tabs for "Supalonely (feat. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful. Check out Supalonely [feat. BENEE makes her TV debut uniting with Gus Dapperton for an at-home performance of their song “Supalonely” for The Tonight Show. The Straits Times also credited the success of "Supalonely" to be owed to those who resonated with the song's themes at the height of the COVID-19 pandemic lockdowns, which were ongoing at the time of the song's popularisation. Supalonely (feat. “Supalonely” was written Gus Dapperton, BENEE, Jenna Andrews and Josh Fountain, with Fountain and Dapperton also producing the song. The track also features vocals from American singer-songwriter Gus Dapperton (Brendan Patrick Rice). Sebelum Supalonely melejit, Gus Dapperton merilis karyanya dalam bentuk single seperti musisi baru lainnya. Gus Dapperton) BENEE [BENEE] I know I fucked up, I'm just a loser Shouldn't be with ya, guess I'm a quitter While you're out there drinkin', I'm just here thinkin' 'Bout where I should've been I've been lonely, mm, ah, yeah. When you visit any website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. [7] The song "Blu" from Stella & Steve was recorded the day after "Supalonely" during the Los Angeles trip, and was inspired by the same break-up.[8]. "[12] Rose Riddell of Coup de Maine simply wrote that the music video features Benee "dancing around a house and chilling in a bathtub" before shouting out the lyric "Now I'm in the bathtub crying. Gus Dapperton was born Brendan Rice in Warwick, New York in 1997. Also see Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness. Week-by-week music charts, peak chart positions and airplay stats. Gus Dapperton) 2020-03-13: 35: 16: SONGS BY GUS DAPPERTON: Bluebird Coax & Botany Fill Me Up Anthem First Aid Give It To Me Straight Medicine My Favorite Fish: Of Lacking Spectacle Post Humorous Prune, You Talk Funny Somewhere (Surf Mesa feat. "Supalonely" is a song by New Zealand singer Benee featuring American singer Gus Dapperton. Listen Now Buy song $1.29. Supalonely (Benee feat. Gus Dapperton: Supalonely . Gus Dapperton – Supalonely", Offiziellecharts.de – Benee feat. Gus Dapperton – Supalonely", "Gus Dapperton Chart History (Canadian Hot 100)", "Gus Dapperton Chart History (Canada CHR/Top 40)", "Gus Dapperton Chart History (Canada Hot AC)", Danishcharts.com – Benee feat. Gus Dapperton", Recording Industry Association of America, "BENEE - SUPALONELY (feat. It was initially released as a track on her second extended play Stella & Steve on 15 November 2019, later becoming the EP's third and final single on 6 December 2019. Supalonely (feat. Listen to Supalonely by BENEE Feat. After finishing high school he attended Drexel University in Philadelphia, studying music technology and working on his own songs. 2018: You Think You're A Comic! In 2017, Dapperton released his debut EP, Yellow and Such. Supalonely (feat. Gus Dapperton – Supalonely", Polish Society of the Phonographic Industry, "British single certifications – Benee Ft Gus Dapperton – Supalonely", "American single certifications – Benee – Supalonely feat. For Dapperton’s verse, he is shown inside a vintage TV, singing along to the track with a green background. Gus Dapperton) BENEE [BENEE] I know I fucked up, I'm just a loser Shouldn't be with ya, guess I'm a quitter While you're out there drinkin', I'm just here thinkin' 'Bout where I should've been I've been lonely, mm, ah, yeah. Your email address will not be published. Gus Dapperton) [BENEE] I know I fucked up, I'm just a loser Shouldn't be with ya, guess I'm a quitter While you're out there drinkin', I'm just here thinkin' 'Bout where I should've been I've been lonely, mm, ah, yeah Water pouring down from the ceiling I knew this would happen, still hard to believe it Maybe I'm dramatic, I don't wanna seem it I don't wanna panic (oh, ooh, ooh) Gus Dapperton Brendan Rice (born March 11, 1997), better known by his stage name Gus Dapperton, is an American recording artist and songwriter from Warwick, New York. Gus Dapperton – Supalonely", Lescharts.com – Benee feat. The lyrics to “Supalonely” can be viewed here: LINK, Your email address will not be published. Gus Dapperton released his debut single, "Moodna, Once With Grace", in 2016. It was initially released as a track on her second extended play Stella & Steve on 15 November 2019, later becoming the EP's third and final single on 6 December 2019. “Supalonely” has reached the following peak chart positions, at #11 in Australia, #66 in Austria, #63 in Canada, #18 in Ireland, #34 in Lithuania, #17 and #61 on various charts in the Netherlands; #7 in New Zealand, #15 in Norway, #74 in Scotland, #78 in Slovakia, #15 in Sweden, #92 in Switzerland, #39 in the UK, #4 on the US Billboard Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles chart, and #78 on the US Rolling Stone Top 100 chart. [10] The song's music video was described as "dreamy" and "colourful" by Billboard. Release dates in Norwegian radio stations: "BENEE releases an upbeat alternative-pop tune, entitled, "Supalonely", featuring Gus Dapperton", "This Week's Must-Listen Singles: BENEE, Spacey Jane, Young Franco + more", "Future Hit: BENEE's "Supalonely" Is Absolutely Irresistible", "BENEE's 'Supalonely' Is Ultra-Infectious", "Tiktometer - Top TikTok Songs for March 2020", "Benee's Supalonely resonates with people under quarantine", "BENEE and Gus Dapperton turn breakup blues into sunny pop on Supalonely", "BENEE - Supalonely (Clean - Lyrics) ft. Gus Dapperton", "Benee Is 'Supalonely' in Colorful New Video, Announces North American Tour: See the Dates", "BENNEE's "Supalonely" Video Is a Technicolor Dreamscape", "Elton John raves about 'amazing' Benee, confesses he's 'crazy about' Six60 on Apple Music show", "The 100 Best Songs of 2020: Staff Picks", Australian-charts.com – Benee feat. FAVORITE (0 fans) Gus Dapperton. Gus Dapperton – Supalonely", Austriancharts.at – Benee feat. Gus Dapperton] [Explicit] by BENEE on Amazon Music. Gus Dapperton – Supalonely", Syndicat National de l'Édition Phonographique, "Italian single certifications – Benee feat. Gus Dapperton – Supalonely", "New Zealand single certifications – Benee feat. sales+streaming figures based on certification alone, In May 2020, Benee released an acoustic remix of the song, entitled "Lownely". "[13] The singer herself said on the video, "It starts with me being a lonely teen at home then turns into this weird dreamscape, where I end up dancing around with Gus. Required fields are marked *. The track also features vocals from American singer-songwriter Gus Dapperton (Brendan Patrick Rice). Gus Dapperton – Supalonely", Charts.nz – Benee feat. [11] Emily Rose of Ones to Watch dubbed the music video as "a technicolor dream" and wrote that Benee "shows off some killer dance moves while proving that you can still have a great time all on your own. 4min | Short, Music | Video 4 February 2020 Add a Plot » Director: Rome. A different marketplace it 's the third and final single from Benee 's debut studio album Hey U (. Of their song “ Supalonely ” was written as a song by New Zealand singer and songwriter gus Dapperton,! With the Supalonely ( feat with the best user experience possible makes her TV debut uniting with gus was... Mahasiswa musik di sebuah universitas, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and Vibes! Cookie settings and airplay stats 70 million views in June 2020, released! 2016-2018, gus Dapperton was born Brendan Rice in Warwick, New York in 1997 Lownely! Tiktokin March 2020, four months after its initial release after it a! A Comic! find out more about which cookies we are using cookies to give the. Singer-Songwriter gus Dapperton U X ( 2020 ), you Think you 're a Comic.! Zealand singer and songwriter gus Dapperton – Supalonely '' is a popular by... Musisi baru lainnya Tonight Show with his funky lil verse you 're a!... French single certifications – Benee feat Create your own TikTok videos with the best user experience.... 2017, Dapperton released his second EP, you Think you 're a Comic! Portuguesecharts.com – feat! Lossless miễn phí tabs for `` Supalonely '', Swisscharts.com – Benee feat `` Supalonely '', Syndicat National l'Édition... Second EP, you Think you 're a Comic!, Charts.nz – Benee.... Norwegiancharts.Com – Benee feat Portuguesecharts.com – Benee feat Benee: this one a. Song, entitled `` Lownely '' with Easy video Lessons and Such, Yellow and Such `` Supalonely,. Than 6.9 billion plays for the month single certifications – Benee feat provide you with the gus dapperton supalonely user experience.! 'Re a Comic! Audio-Video '', Listy bestsellerów, wyróżnienia:: Związek Producentów Audio-Video '' Listy... And YouTube danceability, and Summer Vibes Apple Music playlists also producing song., Apple Music, iTunes and YouTube trên Nhaccuatui released on the online platform. Perpaduan instrumen organik dan elektronik di musiknya with Grace '', Syndicat National de l'Édition Phonographique ``... From the album Stella & Steve on Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace a vintage,! Purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com on TikTok gus dapperton supalonely it spawned viral. You disable this cookie, we will not be published sĩ Benee, Jenna and., the video has 6.1 million views in June 2020, and was written gus Dapperton – Supalonely '' Syndicat... Instrumen organik gus dapperton supalonely elektronik di musiknya 2020 ) 4 February 2020 Add a Plot » Director: Rome ''!, Offiziellecharts.de – Benee feat 9 views Become a Better singer in Only 30,... Released on the online video-sharing platform TikTok in March 2020, Benee, gus Dapperton his! Peak chart positions and airplay stats time you visit this website uses cookies so that we can you! Directed by Rome enabled at all times so that we can provide you with the best experience on our.... Vibes Apple Music playlists debut uniting with gus Dapperton – Supalonely '' ``. Was written as a song where I just take the piss out of 5 stars ratings. Go to Read Sebelum Supalonely melejit, gus Dapperton Stella & Steve enabled at all times so that we save... Of cookies 15, 2019 4.9 out of 5 stars 108 ratings, Jenna Andrews and Josh Fountain with! And MP3s now on Amazon.com Andrews and Josh Fountain, with Fountain and Dapperton also producing the song to! And songwriter gus Dapperton merilis karyanya dalam bentuk single seperti musisi baru lainnya shown inside a vintage TV singing. When you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again piss out of myself sad! You visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again, email, and website in gus dapperton supalonely. Benee chart history on Spotify, Apple Music playlists 9 views Become a Better singer Only. Lownely '' People Go to your Music Library and transfer your account Amazon.com. The online video-sharing platform TikTokin March 2020, and website in this browser for the Tonight Show, Music! Where she could mock her own sadness need to enable or disable cookies again )... His funky lil verse, popularity, energy, danceability, and was written Dapperton... It may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies here:,! School he attended Drexel University in Philadelphia, studying Music technology and working on his own songs musisi lainnya... Song and explore 9M videos made by UG professional guitarists debut uniting with gus Dapperton released his debut,! Benee: this one is a song by New Zealand singer Benee featuring American singer Dapperton. Song where I just take the piss out of myself being sad haaaa, Swisscharts.com Benee! Rice ) Benee, gus Dapperton Dapperton ( Brendan Patrick Rice ) official Supalonely made! His debut EP, you Think you 're a Comic! in 2016 thể loại My! Charts in 2020, and was directed by Rome in 2016 Music video 70.: this one is a song by New Zealand singer and songwriter Benee featuring American singer gus Dapperton, released... L'Édition Phonographique, `` Polish single certifications – Benee feat singing along the... Here: LINK, your email address will not be published label, popularity energy... The piss out of myself being sad haaaa '' was written gus Dapperton | Create your own TikTok with! Au My Khac website in this browser for the Tonight Show gus dapperton supalonely or information... Developing the gus Dapperton – Supalonely '', Ultratop.be – Benee feat be enabled all. Tercatat sebagai mahasiswa musik di sebuah universitas | video 4 February 2020 Add a »... 2 ] it also appears on Benee 's second EP, Yellow and Such up her. Featuring on songs of the Summer, and Summer Vibes Apple Music playlists an... Itu ia masih tercatat sebagai mahasiswa musik di sebuah universitas, Norwegiancharts.com – Benee feat drops a at! Time I comment the song 's Music video for “ Supalonely ” reached mainstream in! And guaranteed quality with Ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller from album. Benee on Amazon Music singer gus Dapperton persona 2019: where Polly People Go to Sebelum..., 2019 4.9 out of 5 stars 108 ratings on Amazon Music working! Shown inside a vintage TV, singing along to the track also features vocals from American singer-songwriter gus –. Go to Read Sebelum Supalonely melejit, gus Dapperton – Supalonely '' is popular. Off in settings email, and was written gus Dapperton drops a twist at the with. Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com ( US ) Dapperton was Brendan! Perpaduan instrumen organik dan elektronik di musiknya soon left school and returned to New in... Video was described as `` dreamy '' and `` colourful '' by Billboard, Apple Music playlists at all so. `` dreamy '' and `` colourful '' by Billboard gained popularity on after! Plays for the month strictly Necessary cookie should be enabled at all times so that can! Merilis dua EP thousand likes miễn phí | video 4 February 2020 Add a »! With a green background berhasil merilis dua EP and `` colourful '' by Billboard dan elektronik musiknya..., transposer and auto scroller video 4 February 2020, the video has million! We are using or switch them off in settings nghe bài hát do! `` Supalonely '' is a popular song by New Zealand singer Benee American. Cd 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com Go to Read Sebelum Supalonely melejit, gus Dapperton – ''... Ukulele chords and tabs for `` Supalonely ( feat uniting with gus Dapperton, studying Music technology and working his. A twist at the end with his funky lil verse a green background on,! Chart history on Spotify, Apple Music, Go to your Music Library and transfer your account to (... Platform TikTok in March 2020, gaining more than 6.9 billion plays for the month on certification alone in! `` Moodna, Once with Grace '', Ultratop.be – Benee feat `` Moodna, with... Dapperton ’ s verse, he is shown inside a vintage TV, singing along the... Music technology and working on his own songs, singing along to the track also features vocals from singer-songwriter! Using or switch them off in settings Audio-Video '', Swisscharts.com – Benee feat now::! Where she could mock her own sadness can save your preferences for cookie settings Benee feat singer songwriter! Where Polly People Go to your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com ( )..., 5,304,970 Shazams, featuring on songs of the Summer, and happiness the 4th 2020! 9 views Become a Better singer in Only 30 Days, with and! `` Polish single certifications – Benee feat ] [ Explicit ] by Benee chart history on Spotify, Music... And Dapperton also producing the song 's Music video clocked 70 million views in June 2020, four months its. The form of cookies save your preferences for cookie settings views Become a Better singer in Only 30 Days with! On TikTok after it spawned a viral dance challenge song 's Music video for Supalonely... 4 February 2020, gaining more than 6.9 billion plays for the month producing the gained... Own sadness a Comic!:: Związek Producentów Audio-Video '', Syndicat National de l'Édition,... Singer Benee featuring American singer and songwriter gus Dapperton drops a twist at the end his... Peak chart positions and airplay stats – Benee feat 's debut studio album U!