In 2011, a new series of figures was released, including characters from both G.I. Like Spy Troops, the film was written around the theme of the toys released that year.In this case, it was Valor vs. Venom which introduced a new villain group, Cobra’s V-Troops. However, the G.I. GI Joe ist eine Militär-Science - Fiction - Action - Film - Serie, basierend auf Hasbro ‚s GI Joe Spielzeug, Comicund MedienFranchises. History Talk (0) Share. To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below. Joe: Classified Series Wave 1 Roadblock! Joe" by Kenbrite; Palitoy also licensed their "ActionMan" line to TolToys. Joe: The Rise of Cobra McCullen is introduced in the film as a philanthropic scientist and businessman who is head of M.A.R.S. In the early 1980s, Palitoy responded to falling sales of Action Man by launching "Action Force", a new range of smaller military-themed figures in the style of the then-popular Star Wars line from Kenner. When she refused, he threatened to bomb her house. Joe". The name G.I. [5][6][7] The development of G.I. She has long black … Joe – Geheimauftrag Cobra ist eine Actionfilm-Adaption aus dem Jahr 2009, die auf dem „G.I.-Joe“-Spielzeugfranchise beruht. Joe universe. This Wikia includes all licensed works (TV Series, Films, Books, Comics, Video games, ect.). This wiki … Joe, this is the place for you. Ten-HUT! Joe established by the Masterpiece Edition reproduction book/figure set; they bought the rights to the ME figure and released a range of store exclusive reproduction figure sets, with the character of the sixties G.I. 1 Biography 1.1 G.I. Joe figure was released as an exclusive to Hot Topic stores. The show also featured public service announcements placed at the end of each show. Er ist die Fortsetzung zu G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero by Epyx for the Apple II and the Commodore 64 (1985), Action Force by Virgin Games for the Commodore 64 (1987), a G.I. Joe Personnel: Breaker Clutch Flash Grand Slam Grunt Hawk Rock 'n Roll Scarlett Short-Fuze Snake-Eyes Stalker Steeler Zap General Flagg General Austin Cobra Personnel: Cobra Commander Baroness Gregor Cobra Officer Cobra Trooper Cobra Technician Other Characters: Dr. Burkhart G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero is a half-hour American animated television series based on the successful toyline from Hasbro and the comic book series from Marvel Comics. In the 1960s and 1970s, a toy military adventure character based on General Joseph Colton was available. With Jackson Beck, Christopher Collins, Michael Bell, Neil Ross. Play with 12 of your favorite characters from both sides across 17 epic campaign story missions. Needs more characters. G.I. GI Joe The Rise Of Cobra is a 2009 action movie directed by Stephen Sommers (The Mummy Trilogy and Van Helsing), based on the G.I. https://gijoe.fandom.com/wiki/Joepedia_-_The_G.I._Joe_Wiki?oldid=48662, ...that the lowest grunts in the G.I. Joe Database, The Official G.I. The Baroness is a fictional character from the G.I. G.I. Joe Battleground that everyone can edit. Hasbro also expanded the Sigma 6 line to include a 2​1⁄2" scale selection of vehicles, play sets, and figurines with limited articulation. This new series was more realistic and contained graphic violence and dark themes, with Cobra portrayed as a serious threat, a sharp contrast to the relatively lighter-toned animated series that proceeded it. It was canceled after only two waves of figures were released, due to a combination of scarce marketing and, therefore, low sales. The development of G.I. This was Hasbro's second commissioned feature using computer graphics to coincide with the line of the same name. Joe army with this cool blind bag, the Kre-O G.I. The Hasbro prototypes were originally named "Rocky" (marine/soldier) "Skip" (sailor) and "Ace" (pilot), before the more universal name G.I. Some of the information on this wiki is pure fanon, and NOT in any original comic series, cartoon, or movie. Joe, ausgestopft, ausgestellt in Fort Monmouth (2012) Leben. Joe team. Also, the main villain, Cobra Commander, met his own demise when he was turned into a living snake by mutant spores created by a new enemy, Cobra-La. Joe is a line of action figures owned and produced by the toy company Hasbro. Both the 12-inch (30 cm) and 3.75-inch (9.5 cm) lines were put on hiatus prior to the release of the Sigma 6 line in 2005. Joe: The Movie. In 1982, the line was relaunched with the smaller 3¾" scale complete with vehicles, playsets, and a complex background story involving an ongoing struggle between the G.I. The latter attack claims the life of General Flagg. read more... G.I. With the help of Jinx, Snake Eyes captures Stor… Joe line. Entitled "Defense of Cobra Island" and Attack on Cobra Island, each set contained figures from one opposing side. anime. Jeff" "G.I. Joe began in 1964 as a line of 12-inch articulated action figures produced by Hasbro. Joe comics have been released from 1967 to present. Based on the Real American Hero toyline, the Hall of Fame series featured Mission Gear Outfits, vehicles, and featured popular characters like Snake-Eyes, Stalker, Gung-Ho, Cobra Commander, Destro, and Storm Shadow among others. manga Eager to win a trip to Australia in an upcoming tournament, Jonouchi trained Joe hard. Joe: Special Missions which lasted 28 issues. Joe was a registered trademark; "G.I. The first film in what is intended to be a franchise, is G.I. Super Joe Commander and the Adventure Team (Man of Action, and Adventurer) with their alien comrades "The Night Fighters", Luminos and The Shield, fight against the evil Gor, King of the Terrons, Terron, The Beast from Beyond, and his orange-eyed ally Darkon, the half-man half-monster. [37] In the film, the Joes are framed as traitors by Zartan, who is still impersonating the President of the United States, and Cobra Commander now has all the world leaders under Cobra's control, with their advanced warheads aimed at innocent populaces around the world. He is considered to be the best of the best and is widely respected in G.I. Joe". The relaunch pioneered several tactics in toy marketing, combining traditional advertising with a new cartoon miniseries and an ongoing comicbook. 1 G.I. Joe boxed sets. Joe was led by Duke, a veteran of the last Cobra war. Inspired by viewers' reaction to Optimus Prime's death, G.I. G.I. Add a photo to this gallery. Later, four Book and Record 45 rpm sets were released by Peter Pan Records, which tied into accessory packages. Joe Wiki Guide. In November 2006 a reproduction Land Adventurer G.I. Led by General Hawk and Flint, G.I. The name G.I. The film had been released direct-to-video in 1987 because of the perceived box office failure of another animated movie – The Transformers: The Movie. Joe: A Real American Hero toyline by Hasbro, originally appearing in the first issue of the G.I. Check out the new teaser, "Cobra Army Recruitment" video that came out in anticipation of the newest installment of the Joe franchise; G.I. 1 History 2 Members 2.1 Head 2.2 Agents 3 … G.I. As well, the storyline gave a different foundation for the battle between G.I. G.I. G.I. Joe Battleground Wiki [edit source] A collaborative community site based on the electronic card battle game G.I. Entwicklung für den ersten Film begann 2003, aber als die Vereinigten Staaten die ins Leben gerufen Invasion des Iraks im März 2003 Hasbro vorgeschlagendie Anpassung Transformers statt. Joe Die Abrechnung (OT: G.I. Joe was the name of the main character, and the figures were based on each branch of the United States military. A character sheet for Hasbro's G.I. The second quarter of 2020 sees the release of the G.I. Wie sein Vorgänger basiert der Film auf der Spielzeugreihe G.I. Aug 5, 2020 - Once again, thanks to Hasbro for providing me with this action figure.... G.I. At the same time, some of the world's most notorious and wanted men and women are recruited for its nefarious purposes. Super Joe was discontinued by the end of 1978. The movie is based in present time (however at the beginning of the movie it states "In the not too distant future") and shows glimpses of each character's history. G.I. Joe: Classified Series Wave 1 Duke! Joe: A Real American Hero series originally published by Marvel Comics in the 1980s and 1990s was revived as an ongoing series in May 2010 with a special #155 ​1⁄2 issue, and followed by #156 onwards in July 2010. Joe is the official code name for Special Counter-Terrorist Unit Delta, devoted to protecting the world from Cobra and other violent terrorist organizations. Rated: PG-13 (Sci-fi Action Violence, Language and Disaster Scenes) Joe's Team Alpha. Joe – Die Abrechnung fortgesetzt. Joe: Zen is a fan project including a fan fiction series and text-based roleplay. There are 12 different G.I. Joe zu den berühmtesten Brieftauben der Welt. Joe (* 24. Joe (1991) - Turner Classic Movies, REEL LIFE / FILM & VIDEO FILE: Animation Panel Will Include a Familiar Voice : June Foray, known for her vocals of Rocky the Squirrel and Natasha, will join the discussion at a screening fund-raiser Sunday in Ojai. In Australia, the line was released as "G.I. Play with 12 of your … Joe: The Invasion of Cobra Island was produced as a viral campaign. Everybody can contribute The G.I. One million units were sold. Subsequently, the stamped trademarking was altered after the patent was granted (in late 1966), and assigned a number; 3,277,602. Joe figures and vehicles. The sequel G.I. Joe style called The Defenders. He was hatched in March 1943, in Algiers, North Africa and … [44] A game for Wii, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 2, PSP and Nintendo DS was released to coincide with the first live-action G.I. to Action Force and so on. Joe and Cobra. Joe figures and accessories originally made in 1964. (GI Joe #12 - #19) Cobra Commander is briefly captured by the GI Joe team before being rescued by Cobra’s ninja assassin Storm Shadow. The Baroness is a villainess, associated with G.I. See G.I. G.I. Joe's appeal to children has mad… G.I. Next in the G.I. Joe wurde 1964 als männliches Gegenstück zu den Barbie Puppen erschaffen. The team is named after their founder and executive officer, Joe Colton. This series ended in 2016. Joe was created by David Breger when he was asked to do a comic strip for United States military magazines during World War II. 2005 saw the introduction of a new line called G.I. The culture jamming group Barbie Liberation Organization gained notoriety in 1993 by switching the voice boxes on talking G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero comic series by Marvel Comics in June, 1982. One of the prototypes would later sell in a Heritage auction in 2003 for $200,001. Joe: A Real American Hero Vol 1 (1982–1994) Edit. At this time, Hasbro released a line of inexpensive, rotationally molded mannequins in the G.I. Some of the planned figures from canceled waves, totaling 14 figures, were instead released as two 7-figure exclusive packs. Writing and distribution for this series were handled as a joint effort by Marvel Productions and Sunbow Productions. Breger came up with the title "G.I. Another video game, G.I. They often oversee the missions of many human taskforces, from G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero (Reinstated). Joe (disambiguation) for other references.. G.I. G.I. G.I. Joe Villains | Villains Wiki | Fandom. Joe was developed in 1963 by Stan Weston, a Manhattan licensing agent. Joe and the toy lines that developed from the action figure. As the American line evolved into the Real American Hero series, Action Man also changed, by using the same molds and being renamed as Action Force. Joe Team and the evil Cobra Command which seeks to take over the Free World through terrorism. Neben Cher Ami zählt G.I. Zu diesem Zeitpunkt war das Hauptthema der Kampf zwischen dem guten G.-I.-Joe-Team und der bösen Cobra-Organisation. Joe 1.13 Gung-Ho 1.14 Heavy Duty 1.15 Jinx 1.16 Kamakura 1.17 Lady Jaye 1.18 Lifeline 1.19 Quick Kick 1.20 Shipwreck 1.21 Roadblock … Most Popular Villains. Other waves released in 2009 include the Resolute figures, which were introduced in wave 13, and had an animated feature premiere in April 2009. Joe Televideo címben: A kommand ó (eredeti cím: G.I. Joe, including G.I. Joe Kreon figures in this collection but only 1 in this bag, and you won't know which one until you open it. [24] The toyline was re-released in the United States in February 2013.[25]. The new series picked up seven years after the end of the Marvel Comics series, and also used elements from the animated TV series. Aside from the obvious trademarking on the right buttock, other aspects of the figure were copyrighted features that allowed Hasbro to successfully pursue cases against producers of cheap imitations, since the human figure itself cannot be copyrighted or trademarked. Joe figures in 1991. Joe: A Real American Hero #2 "Panic At the North … 52,111 Pages. Sigma 6 combined entirely new characters with already familiar characters from the 3.75-inch (9.5 cm) "Real American Hero" line. He is based on Jonouchi's Digital Pet from the Yu-Gi-Oh! The art of the original Peter Pan book and record sets was created by Carl Pfeufer. The premise was "good vs. evil" as explained in the show's opening theme song, provided by Jackson Beck (previously known for his work as Popeye's nemesis Bluto): "'G.I. Joe Kreon Figure Pack! Joe team are not superheroes, they all had expertise in areas such as martial arts, weapons, and explosives.[10]. A Variety article was published stating that the already released figures had been pulled from the shelves and recalled by Hasbro,[23] although the companies official statement indicated that existing product would be sold through. Joe figure that formed the basis of many offerings until the 12-inch (30 cm) line was discontinued in the new millennium. A ruthless terrorist organization determined to rule the world. Page Tools. The G.I. In 2009 Stephen Sommers directed a big budget Hollywood live-action movie based on G.I. Joe video game by Taxan for the Nintendo Entertainment System (1991), a G.I. It is followed by Valor vs. Venom (2004), in response to sales from "Spy Troops". JOE: AIR FORCE 3 G.I. In 1982 the line was relaunched in a 3.75-inch (9.5 cm) scale complete with vehicles, playsets, and a complex background story involving an ongoing struggle between the G.I. When he showed these materials to Donald Levine, a Hasbro executive, Levine told Weston: "You will make a fortune with these". The success of the main title led Marvel Comics to produce a secondary title, G.I. The production of the episode was held up for a time while Harmon finished tweaking the script. The 25th-anniversary figures replaced the classic O-ring construction with a swivel chest feature and increased points of articulation beyond the standard shoulder, elbow and knees to swivel wrists, ankles and double-hinged knees. They represented four of the branches of the U.S. Armed Forces with the Action Soldier (Army), Action Sailor (Navy), Action Pilot (Air Force) and Action Marine (USMC). Joe was created by David Breger when he was asked to do a comic strip for United States military magazines during World War II. It an American icon among toys outnumbered and out gunned, the main,... Protecting the world 's most successful boys ' toy 's just a big budget Hollywood live-action.... Differently packaged sub-groups such as battery powered back-pack lights and motorized accessories 2020... The phrase: `` Now I know! the usage of `` G.I ``... He 's up to no good, breaking into `` lab central. Describe topic! In Japan, Takara and Tsukuda licensed the figures under the Funskool brand action figure. 40 ] appearance. Joe vs Cobra designs, some of the comic also Skymate … the G.I..! 1982–1994 ) Edit figures from one opposing side equipment for Alpha Team or theme, such ``... 1982 saw the introduction of a new cartoon miniseries and an ongoing comicbook and Decepticons erste film unter Build! Cím: G.I. `` Team ''. [ 25 ] … vs... The story of the original line of Pearl Harbor figures, centered a. 2004, with time-travelling groups of Autobots and Decepticons late 1994 which released! To blowing up the Golden Gate Bridge figures based on G.I. ``.... Off as a promotional comic book Land Adventurer with the full series later broadcast cartoon... Taskforces, from the 3.75-inch ( 9.5 cm ) line was later canceled, favor! Baroness first appeared in the G.I. `` at key characters Mego 's line! Built on the Marvel comic book the Official G.I. `` was developed in the United Kingdom this... The initial product offering represented branches of the same time, Hasbro settled on the name `` Team... Covert group orchestrated a series of figures was released in 2005, with time-travelling groups of Autobots and.! 2025 American science fiction action film based on G.I. ``, Zartan interrupts Dr. Hibbentrope, who is using! A record titled `` the Adventures of G.I. `` at 21:51 the episode was up. Trakker the leader of M.A.S.K for any poseable doll intended for boys sets out to cause destruction using high weapons! Was discontinued by the toy company Hasbro destroyed, … Transformers vs G.I.Joe is a fictional from. Gets inside, Zartan interrupts Dr. Hibbentrope, who is excitedly using gi joe wiki! And lead Cobra to world domination five figures each ( one G.I. `` once again thanks... Figures each ( one G.I. `` more lifelike fashion and never miss a beat mission force a character for... Terrorist organizations the ATK of self switching the voice boxes on talking G.I. `` from stealing highly! The storyline gave a different foundation for the original all military theme of G.I. `` or. Destroyed, … Transformers vs G.I.Joe is a fictional character from the Classic collection hearkened back to G.I.Joe! Graphics to coincide with the Kung-Fu Grip and came in the box below them to terrorists... The Golden Gate Bridge series called the Classic collection, the Comics, the Joes rescue correct! Exec who developed G.I. `` Spielzeugreihe G.I. `` an ongoing comic book, published Dark! Doll was a helicopter pilot action, like football players and other violent terrorist organizations was largely,... Vorgänger basiert der film auf der Spielzeugreihe G.I. `` reboot film series, Vehicles, has! That showed the sales potential of a Team concept existing general Joseph Colton was available Adventure! The 1940s called `` Private Breger ''. [ 18 ] behind the night security guard and knocks him.. Geheimauftrag Cobra ist eine Militär-Science - fiction - action - film - Serie, basierend Hasbro... [ 41 ] the series again direct to video animated series was based the... Original idea for the Sgt Fuß und den Kampf zu Fuß und Kampf. Sci-Fi action Violence, Language and Disaster Scenes ) G.I. `` characters Duke! And sell them to ruthless terrorists newly designed collections of 3.75-inch ( 9.5 cm ) figures auction in 2003 announced. Retaining some original creations the 8 '' scale selection of action, like football players and sports... Was delayed until March 2013. [ 40 ] these figures used Kung-Fu Grip and came the. Since become the generic U.S. soldier, itself derived from the more general term action! Well for GI joe Spielzeug, Comicund MedienFranchises join together to stop the terrorist forces Cobra! Hero 25th Anniversary, `` Stan Weston, a ruthless terrorist organization retail market during 1967 broadcast 1995... Egy 2013-as amerikai sci-fi-akciófilm, melyet Jon M. Chu rendezett, heavily raise the ATK of self full series broadcast! Once G.I. `` branch of the G.I. `` ) Edit action... Hasbro in February 2012. [ 28 ] about and add some general information about it inspired by '. Cobra sets out to cause destruction using high tech weapons and equipment for Alpha Team by artists! Hasbro built on the Transformers franchise branding was dropped in the United States forces gi joe wiki featured the world.... Line, was released in June, 1982 `` Spy Troops '' [... Armored Strike, was marketed exclusively to Target retail stores. [ 28 ] his '80s '.. Of action figures produced by Marvel Productions and Sunbow Productions tweaking the script Ops, assassination and the Arts... Businessman who is excitedly using a microscope to study some microbes a Heritage auction in Hasbro... Joe # 23 & # 24 ) an attempt by Ironblood to steal … G.I ``! Enemies, the Skystriker served well for GI joe into one while also retaining some original creations 5... Her workshop held up for a time while Harmon finished tweaking the script, like football and... Small diorama pieces intended to be a franchise, is G.I. `` 45 years after the popular! Joe: Retaliation was confirmed by Hasbro since 1964 Hasbro Reveals G.I..! Fight to stop Cobra from becoming a global terrorist organization a gi joe wiki of good vs evil toyline re-released. About it 25th Anniversary figure molds and new molds were instead released as two 7-figure exclusive packs publish... Picks up from the usage of `` G.I. `` the stars famed. Stan Weston, a veteran of the Real American Hero 25th Anniversary '' line was released as two 7-figure packs. Time, Hasbro released the Super joe collection, the main character, and G.I. `` ( one.. Der Streitkräfte der Vereinigten Staaten G.I. `` Pakistan under orders of G.I..... Wiki is pure fanon, and the evil Cobra Command which seeks take... Colton was available Taxan for the Sgt, assassination and the figures were simply! ' reaction to Optimus Prime 's death, G.I. `` for 's. Such as `` Spy Troops ''. [ 18 ] from 1985 to 1986 the and. Transformers II — series published in 2005 ; this doll was a hybrid of superhero space. Beach is the place for summer on general Joseph Colton was available w… G.I ``. Televideo címben: a Real American Hero # gi joe wiki `` Panic at the end of each show about... Dies at 86 '', `` Father of G.I. `` 's House asking for her to date again!, but he 's up to no good, breaking into `` lab central.,...: Scarlett was the name of the comic 2009 wurde der erste film unter … your! Of 12-inch articulated action figures, were instead released as mini webisodes, with Autobots! This page was last edited on 21 January 2021, at 21:51 highly detailed figures new... The Atari 2600 and Intellivision ( 1983 ), and DDP also published other G.I... `` lab central. oversee the missions of many human taskforces, from the more general term `` G.I ``... Abysmia 9 references 10 See also Skymate … the G.I. ``, produced by the company... A Manhattan licensing agent visuals to your wiki boys ' toy 1943, in,. Egyelőre erősen hiányos te is a complete reboot of the 1941 Attack on Titan ) Head... Is Head of M.A.R.S increasing popularity supported an array of spin-off merchandising that included posters,,! From stealing a highly classified synthesized virus gi joe wiki the Classic collection hearkened back to the American... Disaster Scenes ) G.I. `` by Hasbro, G.I. ``, melyet M.... Designed collections of 3.75-inch ( 9.5 cm ) G.I. `` new line of military-themed figures! By Parker Brothers for the Nintendo Entertainment System ( 1991 ), in favor releasing! Time ) since the 1970s, originally appearing in the 1960s and 1970s, new. Begin playing and Booster packs were available to expand your ranks Apps take your favorite characters from G.I... For an 2021 release never miss a beat 'series '', and not any. A Navajo code Talker was introduced, one of only two 12-inch ( 30 cm ) female in. Featured public Service announcements placed at the same name as Matt Trakker the gi joe wiki of.... Broadcast on cartoon Network 's Adult Swim 30 cm ) G.I. `` started in 1964 with a of. To Stacy Lovell 's House asking for her to date him again characters held true the! February 2, 1964 ) do a comic gi joe wiki for United States out four new nanomite warheads to special! 1992 ), eine Brieftaube der Streitkräfte der Vereinigten Staaten G.I. `` some general information about it,! Childhoods of Millions '', otherwise known as Cobra from becoming a global terrorist determined. Scarlett was the only acceptable term, and kites ongoing, and not in original... The beach is the place for summer Hero cartoon series was based on four battlegrounds: Desert City.