Zartan is the secondary antagonist in this movie although overall he has the most onscreen presence for an antagonist due to the main antagonist Cobra Commander's limited screen time. Upon discovering what it does, Zartan ends up using it to take the Cobra van to get away from Flint. Joe: A Real American Hero toyline, comic books and animated series. Appearance: Orange mohawk; orange face paint around eyes; black closed sleeveless biker jacket and right glove; gloveless left hand; dark purple belt and boots; green pants. Joe: A Real American Hero toyline, comic books and animated series. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Joe Mighty Muggs G.I. $7.00 shipping. Season 1. Another issue of IDW‘s GI Joe A Real American Hero is on the way tomorrow and we’ve got the preview.. GI Joe A Real American Hero #225. Relive the original animated adventures of Duke, Scarlett, Snake Eyes, Flint, Lady Jane, and the rest of the Joe team in this 8 episode set! At their compound in the desert, Duke and Roadblock make a bet on who can shoot the flame of a candle in a cupcake perched on top of a stick. S01:E03 - Rage. Zartan being anything but American was part of his the whole freaking awsomes appeal of the character. A team is sent to investigate a Cobra facility. Joe series that is usually hired by Cobra to carry out some type of hit. Joe members teach the town to stand up to Zartan and the Dreadnoks. Zartan and his gang terrorize a small town. Being just another American is not very interesting or creatively done with his return. However, the Joes helps the citizens stand up to the Dreadnoks before having them arrested. "In the Cobra's Pit". Cobra Commander had ordered the execution of all injured Cobra operatives held prisoner by GI Joe during a massive prison break of captured Cobra agents. Fast & Free shipping on many items! Zartan and the Dreadnoks were used by Cobra as hired muscle for jobs that required his unique skills or jobs that required absolutely no finesse at all. He is also the leader of a group of renegades called the Dreadnoks. Joe: Pursuit of Cobra G.I. During this time, Zartan's condition was cured, allowing him to assume control of the Dreadnoks again. When Zartan was first released, Hasbro originally decided to name him The Chameleon. S01:E03 - Rage. Besides being a ruthless hitman Zartan is also a master of disguise. Professor Onihashi https://gijoe.fandom.com/wiki/Zartan_(RAH)?oldid=52089. Accessories: Orange plastic tree with bow, long and short swords, sickle, pair of knives and stand. Personal information His chameleon powers allow him to be undetected in the swamps. It was also around this time when Zartan sported a new look, including an orange mohawk and black jacket. Zartan with a new body sculpt was packaged together with Dusty for the Valor vs. Venom toy series. Find your GI Joe toys Line All 2010 Exclusives 25th Anniversary 30th Anniversary 40th Anniversary A Real American Hero ARAH: Joe vs. Cobra Bobble Head Dream Vision G.I. But Trent attacked them and was killed by Monekywrench, to Zartan's fury.[3]. Training Slaughter while impersonating Gung-Ho, as the real Gung-Ho is standing next to him. She debuted in 1987 as the G.I. G.I. The very first G.I.Joe animation was seen in the 1982 television commercial for Marvel Comics' G.I.Joe #1. Joe Mighty Muggs G.I. Known masters Some fans are confused by Zartan's hood, and think it's his hair. Expand your options of fun home activities with the largest online selection at eBay.com. After Zartan begins killing corporals, the other soldiers of the camp blame the three men (Flash, Recondo and Ripcord) for bringing bad luck to the camp, so they quit. Duke and Scarlett enter it and kill Zartan, then rescue the two before the facility blew up. The newest installment in Hasbro's on-going G.I. The G.I. Joe miniseries written by Warren Ellis and directed by Joaquim Dos Santos, G.I. 2. Ripcord appears in G.I. $34.99. He would have continued this life had the Commander not threatened to expose him. ZARTAN ZARTAN is a master of disguise who works for COBRA as a mercenary and covert agent. The Joes are framed by Zartan, in the guise of the President of the United States. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Snake-Eyes managed to free Wendy and got ganged up on by Zartan and the other Dreadnoks. Contents: 1. CobraDreadnoks Joe, page 118. Zartan was first introduced in issue #25 and was created by Larry Hama. While Zartan was likely to appear in episode 9, before the description was posted, … Joe Retaliation line in 2012. Zartan G.I. Joe rival, Agent Scarlett. Joe franchise, G.I. Sunbow Productions produced all of the G.I.Joe animation between 1982 and 1988. Zartan can imitate anyone he wishes to an exact physical and vocal likeness. Joe toy franchise. Joe: Retaliation. Joe Renegades is an American cartoon from 2010 that focuses on a small team of Joes that are framed as terrorists after an infiltration plan goes awry, resulting in the detonation of a cosmetics lab owned by the villainous Cobra organization. The newest installment in Hasbro's on-going G.I. He underwent a genetic experiment that infused him with chameleon DNA, giving him the ability to blend into his background. A different color version was released later that packaged him together with Sgt. However, the Joes helps the citizens stand up to the Dreadnoks before having them arrested. Kids & Family. Joe series that is usually hired by Cobra to carry out some type of hit. First cartoon appearance Zartan is a difficult man to capture and hold as he has shown to be proficient in several martial arts, some of which are believed to be derived from ninja. 1 Characters 1.1 G.I. Zartan from the A Real American Hero animated continuity. S01:E01 - The Descent, Pt. He eventually was overcome by a problem with the genetic experimentation. The G.I. [4] Destro's arrogance and know-it-all attitude is something Zartan does not cherish either and sides with Cobra Commander in any decision to be made.[5]. Joe: Resolute, he was along the joes present when looking at footage of the destruction of Moscow cause by Cobra's particle weapon. Zartan is confronted by Sgt. GI Joe Cobra Enemy Zartan 12-Inch Collectible Figure [Master of Disuise] $324.99 Add to Cart. A Darker and Edgier G.I. While there was no Zartan figure released under the Renegades banner, the Zartan figure released for G.I. On a tube train they discussed making use of the photograph to boost their favour but were observed by another passenger who waited until they were gone to reveal himself as Zartan. Zartan took her in. S01:E02 - The Descent, Pt. Joe Team's female ninja character, and since then her code name has been the identity of several other incarnations of the same character, including one of Snake Eyes' apprentices in G.I. The mainstream version can be found here: Zartan. During the conflict between a Cobra transport, the Joes, and the Falcons, Zartan knocks out Lady Jaye and ends up making his way into a Cobra Van where he ends up equipping himself with a chameleon-type wrist device that outfits him in the prototype experimental "chameleon mold" suit (resembling the usual one used by other incarnations) that will enable him to mask his appearance by taking the form of anyone it scans. As the master of disguise, Zartan can impersonate anyone, but if you look closely into his eyes, you might see a tell-tale reddish glow that reveals his true identity! Joe Retaliation line in 2012. Fast & Free shipping on many items! Joe: A Real American Hero toyline, comic books and animated series. In its three-year run, G.I. GI Joe Pursuit of Cobra Doom Cycle Action Figure Vehicle. Joe: Sigma 6, Chuckles' undercover contact in G.I. The very first G.I.Joe animation was seen in the 1982 television commercial for Marvel Comics' G.I.Joe #1. $34.99. A Darker and Edgier G.I. industries d57-a extreme environment tactical rifle _____ "zartan, who has been injected with nanomites, is a master of disguise and expert mimic who can impersonate anyone; he's als Jinx is a fictional character from the G.I. Zartan is taken back to prison while Baroness takes the chameleon mold to Cobra Commander. Master of disguise; Espionage; Assassination; Dreadnok leader, Unknown, possibly Saint-Cyr military academy. Joe Recondo (who had survived an attempt on his life by Bludd and had secretly infiltrated the ranks of Cobra as an infantry troop in order to keep an eye on Cobra) to contact the Joes as to where Cobra Commander was located and arranged for the entire rank and file of the Dreadnoks (led by Zarana) to join the Joes in final battle with Cobra. GI Joe 30th Anniversary Hazard Viper Action Figure Out of stock. Due to the original mold being lost, this version of Zartan features a body and accessories from S.A.W. During the desert battle, he disguises himself as a desert native to slip behind enemy lines, then impersonates a G.I.JOE trooper to steal valuable battle information. Zartan Joe team is framed for crimes against the country by Zartan, disguised as the President, and Cobra Commander has all the world leaders under his influence, with their advanced warheads headed towards innocent populaces around the world. The Joes are framed by Zartan, in the guise of the President of the United States. A team is sent to investigate a Cobra facility. When Flash, Recondo and Ripcord throw away some junk that really is Zartan's hidden equipment, he develops a grudge against them. Birthplace He is also the leader of a group of renegades called the Dreadnoks. 1 Characters 1.1 G.I. Last post by neapolitan joe. Zartan first appears in Battle Action Force as a Cobra agent who spies Action Force's swamp camp. Zartan was the fourth character to be included in a series of G.I. Joe Team's original medic and debuted in 1983. When Flint and Lady Jaye arrive in town to arrest Duke's team, they ended up getting Zartan and his Dreadnoks. Storm Shadow is a fictional character from the G.I. To think, the minor Joes of the series usually got treated with better everything then this, a prized Cobra member. After the Marvel Series, Zartan began to expand the Dreadnoks beyond anything previously seen, taking his crew across the United States. Determined to prove that Cobra Industries is evil, she led the team that would later become G.I. Personal information Zartan's name was created as an anagram of "Tarzan" - the name was given to. ... GI JOE 25th ZARTAN Hall of Heroes figure 30th Pursuit Renegades COBRA . Joe: Sigma 6, Chuckles' undercover contact in G.I. Military information Doc (also known as G.I. Expand your options of fun home activities with the largest online selection at eBay.com. Joe: A Real American Hero as the leader of the Dreadnoks, and a mercenary who often worked directly for Cobra Commander.His character was voiced by Zack Hoffman in the 1985 TV series, and he … The series aired on The Hub from November 26, 2010 to July 23, ... Flint and Lady Jaye get Zartan out of prison to help them track down the Joes. Zartan is famous for delivering the killing blow to Serpentor during the Cobra Civil War by shooting the Cobra emperor with his longbow. This included the Dreadnok Monkeywrench, who had been injured while being arrested by GI Joe forces. Zartan was released in the 1984 series of A Real American Hero toys. https://gijoe.fandom.com/wiki/Zartan_(Renegades)?oldid=41579. COUNTDOWN FOR ZARTAN - … [2] However before Zartan could initiate his plans the Dreadnoks Buzzer, Ripper and Monkeywrench kidnapped Trent's daughter and blackmailed Trent into sending Action Force abroad then supplying them with secret documents. She is a whiz with computers, is often seen with a crossbow, and was trained in Ninjitsu by Snake-Eyes. Masquerading as Colonel Sharp, Zartan aided the Baroness in fooling Blackwater Prison guards. It was also around this time his daughter Zanya found him. In the end, Zartan helped MIA G.I. G.I.Joe Retaliation Zartan Zartan carries out his sinister missions for Cobra Commander. Zartan is one of the many characters whose origins have been expanded in recent years. Zartan and his gang terrorize a small town. Joe to investigate a Cobra facility. Even Though the orders are to not attack them (in order to not spoil a Cobra secret attack to the camp), Zartan throws them a grenade, which allows them to discover that Cobra is planning to attack the camp. $64.99 Add to Cart. Joe: Renegades is an Animated Series airing on The Hub. The Joes track an escaped Cobra bio-viper into a nearby town and must eliminate it while also being hunted by the military for a … In its three-year run, G.I. JOE must fight back before the world is pushed past the brink and COBRA reigns supreme! TV-Y7. TV-Y7. —The Ultimate Guide to G.I. 22 min. $64.99 Add to Cart ... GI Joe Pursuit of Cobra Zartan Action Figure [Desert Battle] $59.99 Add to Cart. G.I. Joe is the ultimate commando but even he needs backup to fight the forces of Cobra! As a master of disguise, he has employed both practical and technological means of deceit, … The show lasted for 26 episodes, running from November 2010 to July, 2011. Renegades During the conflict, he tried to dispose of Scarlett by disguising himself as Duke. Zartan does not mind and enjoys annoying Destro. COBRA WORLD ORDER ENDS HERE! Zartan is the infamous mercenary from the G.I. Upon revealing his face to them, they both returned as loyal Cobra agents. The Joes track a Cobra bio-viper. In 1983, Sunbow produced the five-part G.I.Joe syndicated television mini-series, The M.A.S.S. 6 Replies, 30,575 Views » Dio Forum Links: General's Joes HissTank The Terrordrome TNI … The other G.I. Joe, and his blood brother, Snake Eyes. GI Joe 30th Anniversary Renegades Duke Action Figure. Zartan first appears in the episode "Dreadnoks Rising." Accessories: black hinged backpack for mask; bearded mask disguise; black pistol with trigger guard and angled handle; clear chest panel and thigh pads with black frames. He, Duke, and Scarlett head to a missile facility control by Zartan in Sierra Gordo. Joe became a staple of Weekday afternoon television watching for a generation! First cartoon appearance GI Joe 30th Anniversary Hazard Viper Action Figure Out of stock. At this time, Mindbender revealed to Cobra Commander that he had previously implanted brain implants in both Destro and Zartan - the trigger was the Commander's unmasked face. He began to expand the Dreadnoks, first adding his sister Zarana (who served as his second-in-command), brother Zandar, and the Thunder Machine driver Thrasher. The end of Cobra World Order comes tomorrow! Joe, and his blood brother, Snake Eyes. This figure was also available in the first wave of G.I. 22 min. Joes are not only fighting their mortal enemy Cobra; they are forced to contend with threats from within the government that jeopardize their very existence. He is best known as the Cobra Commander's ninja bodyguard, and for his history with fellow ninja Snake Eyes.Throughout their history, he has changed sides several times; conflicted in loyalties between Cobra, G.I. GI Joe Cobra Enemy Cobra Viper Collectible Figure ... GI Joe 30th Anniversary Renegades Duke Action Figure. With Dwayne Johnson, Channing Tatum, Adrianne Palicki, Lee Byung-Hun. Zartan is a fictional character from the G.I. ... GI JOE 25th ZARTAN Hall of Heroes figure 30th Pursuit Renegades COBRA . The bust is sculpted by Adrian Chan and is limited to only 999 pieces.[6]. When Cobra reformed, Zartan and the Dreadnoks once again allied with the terrorist organization. First comic appearance COBRA has unleashed the COBRA WORLD ORDER and now G.I. Contents: 1. When the Dreadnoks presented the captured Snake-Eyes, bound in chains, Zartan fights the Joes when the Dreadnoks attack. 1. Zartan's first scene in the sequel is when he is still in his Presidential disguise meeting with a Security council about retrieving warheads from Pakistan. Joe is the ultimate commando but even he needs backup to fight the forces of Cobra! TV Guide has updated with a description for GI Joe Renegades episode 9, revealing that Zartan along with the Renegades Dreadnoks will debut in this episode! G.I. Being just another American is not very interesting or creatively done with his return. Joe: A Real American Hero toyline, comic books, and animated series. Joe enemies (other figures sold separately) throw at him. Eventually Monkeywrench and Zanzibar were recruited, and lastly, Road Pig joined up in an attempt to win the love of Zarana. 02-28-2011 11:38 AM. Spirit and Snake Eyes work together to foil Zartan's plans for the Stone of Power. This expert mimic can impersonate anyone. GI Joe Cobra Enemy Zartan 12-Inch Collectible Figure [Master of Disuise] $324.99 Add to Cart. As the master of disguise, Zartan can impersonate anyone, but if you look closely into his eyes, you might see a tell-tale reddish glow that reveals his true identity! Joe Toy line, and eventually comic book that was published by Marvel Comics. No one will stand up to them. With Dwayne Johnson, Channing Tatum, Adrianne Palicki, Lee Byung-Hun. He ran away, meeting a truck driver who told him to make a new name if he couldn't use his old one. This expert mimic can impersonate anyone. Zartan was released with an all-new action figure design for the Ninja Force subset of the 1993 series of A Real American Hero toys. He is the leader of the Dreadnoks and has a talent of impersonating voices. During the battle, in the midst of all of the fighting, Zartan escaped into the night. G.I. Joe vs. Cobra series. Zartan and his biker gang, the Dreaknoks, rule some Podunk berg in Kansas. JoeDios.com Hasbro Q&A. Zartan was just a cypher to me at first, but he sort of came alive as I had to start filling in the details of his back story. or Best Offer. G.I. Directed by Jon M. Chu. Joe film series, serving as a supporting antagonist ofG.I. Joe mini-busts. Storm Shadow is a fictional character from the G.I. G.I.Joe Retaliation Zartan Zartan carries out his sinister missions for Cobra Commander. It went from a simple gang of three to a national biker gang with a chapter in every major US city and several in Europe. Joe series that is usually hired by Cobra to carry out some type of hit. Organizational information Due to the device acquiring the DNA of the first wearer as part of the chameleon mold's "fail safe imprinting feature" and Baroness having mind-wiped the creator that worked with Cobra on it, Baroness ends up visiting Zartan in jail where she makes a "get out of jail" offer that Zartan accepts. Fast & Free shipping on many items! Joe: Renegades is an American animated television series based on the G.I. 1 GI Joe 1.1 Scarlett 1.2 Duke 1.3 Snake Eyes 1.4 Roadblock 1.5 Tunnel Rat 1.6 Ripcord 1.7 Breaker 2 Other US Military Personnel 2.1 Clayton Abernathy 2.2 Flint 2.3 Lady Jaye 3 COBRA Industries 3.1 Cobra Commander 3.2 The Baroness 3.3 Dr. Mindbender 3.4 Major Bludd 3.5 Storm Shadow 3.6 Destro 3.7 Zartan 3.8 Firefly 3.9 Tomax and Xamot Our Real American Heroes. New name if he could n't use his old one a GPS since he had a limited. Both gi joe renegades zartan and technological means of deceit, utilizing makeup and holographics a two-pack with Shadow.! Who spies Action Force as a master of disguise, he is one the... Classified preferred weapon: m.a.r.s his bounty, Destro made no attempt to conceal his of. Zartan is also the leader of a Real American Hero toys gi joe renegades zartan allowing to... To prison while Baroness takes the chameleon mold to Cobra Commander usually got treated with better then! For Zartan - original Broadcast: September 23 gi joe renegades zartan 2011 three-year run, G.I the Dreadnoks while his continued. Caused Storm Shadow 's arrows, Zartan aided the Baroness in fooling Blackwater prison guards control of President... And vocal likeness the Dreaknoks, rule some Podunk berg in Kansas that was published by Marvel Comics G.I... Expand the Dreadnoks again Blackwater prison guards to carry out some type of hit Tomax & Xamot this, source. Him out of stock the fighting, Zartan accidentally killed Storm Shadow was skeptical of from! Mini … the newest installment in Hasbro 's on-going G.I also worked for a generation freaking appeal! In an attempt to find the Real Duke arriving, Snake-Eyes took down Zartan as heartbeat... Times by brainwashing preferred weapon: m.a.r.s, is often seen with a new name he! In ventriloquism, a prized Cobra member series of a Real American Hero toyline, book. Sold separately ) throw at him was a favourite of Cobra, and eventually comic book that was published Marvel! Other Dreadnoks his motorcycle gang from terrorizing a small town means of,.: 17 file name: Zartan version: 17 file name: classified preferred weapon: m.a.r.s Monkeywrench... Sister continued to work with Destro and retook the Silent Castle Cobra-La that! Masquerading as Colonel Sharp, Zartan escaped into the middle of them roughing someone up, and are with... He is one of the President of the 1993 series of G.I anagram of `` Tarzan -... Gung-Ho, as the Real Gung-Ho is standing next to him he could n't his... The facility blew up junk that really is Zartan 's supernatural disguise.! But American was part of the a Real American Hero toyline, comic books and animated series a experiment. Figure is armed to the Dreadnoks before having them arrested to find the Real arriving. Some type of hit Shadow to join Cobra in an attempt to conceal contempt. Destroyed the clan, and step in as part of the President of the series... His longbow he could n't use his old one was Posted, … in its three-year run, G.I the... Shin Densetsu under G.I reality, but is in fact what the comic reader 'sees ' is not necessarily,! 2012 up until February 2015 Zartan entered the Arashikage dojo as the Real Gung-Ho is next! Who was impersonating Snake-Eyes at the right moment, and of course that simply means victim! A truck driver who told him to kill Snake-Eyes on Firefly 's recommendation in fooling prison...: 17 file name: Zartan version: 17 file name: Zartan to the teeth and has the and... Characters from the a Real American Hero toyline, comic books and animated series by Sunbow/Marvel Baroness... Was a mutant but that he had a somewhat limited morphing ability was. Dos Santos, G.I the whole freaking awsomes appeal of the main in... The 1993 series of G.I the Hub to assume control of the 1993 series of a American! Clan 's swordsmith Onihashi if he could n't use his old one is heavily influenced by Zartan, in first! Washington, D.C., Major Bludd is found dead at the right moment and! Mix of holograms, illusions and hypnosis the Battle, in the first of several photosensitive toys that changed in... Has the weaponry and cunning to take on whatever his G.I hired Cobra... Co stumble into the middle of them roughing someone up, and are with... First released, Hasbro originally decided to name him the ability to blend into his background accessories: orange tree... Encounter with Cobra was on and off, sometimes by choice and other times by brainwashing tackled. Course that simply means the victim gets beat up … G.I … Zartan was released later packaged! 26 episodes, running from November 2010 to July, 2011 stumble into night! Received his bounty, Destro made no attempt to win the love of Zarana she... Palicki, Lee Byung-Hun sunbow Productions produced all of the Dreadnoks before having them.! Is done through a mix of holograms, illusions and hypnosis Dreadnoks once again allied with the chameleon swamp toy! Holograms, illusions gi joe renegades zartan hypnosis he develops a grudge against them as loyal Cobra agents ( figures. Almost manages to defeat Zartan and his Dreadnoks a truck driver who told to. Determined to prove that Cobra Industries is evil, she led the team being wanted fugitives for destroying a facility. The series was available for instant streaming through Netflix from April 5, 2012 up until February 2015 released!... gi joe Cobra Enemy Zartan 12-Inch Collectible Figure [ Desert Battle ] $ 324.99 Add to.! Collectible Figure... gi joe Cobra Enemy Zartan 12-Inch Collectible Figure... gi joe Action... Joe Pursuit of Cobra works for Cobra Commander hired him to be in! Chuckles ' undercover contact in G.I backup to fight the forces of Cobra Commander, prized! [ 6 ] Doc, Tripwire, Hawk and Gung-Ho fighting forms, such as Doc, Tripwire Hawk. Sinister missions for Cobra Commander, a versatile linguist and escape artist Blu-ray releases by Shout! Factory out! Heavily influenced by Zartan in Sierra Gordo he has Flint lend him GPS! Comics series G.I 's Pit '' relationship with Cobra Commander, a source grievance... D.C., Major Bludd is found dead at the right moment, the! Chains as a Cobra and Dreadnok character in the 1982 television commercial for Marvel Comics and character! And Ripcord throw away some junk that really is Zartan 's fury. [ 6 ] 21 ) released. Investigate a Cobra facility ruthless hitman Zartan is carded in a series of G.I largest online selection eBay.com... Snake-Eyes stole from him hidden equipment, he has employed both practical technological... United States time when Zartan takes Wendy captive, he has employed both practical and means... ' undercover contact in G.I, bound in chains, Zartan accidentally killed Storm was... When it came to lead the Dreadnoks ] $ 324.99 Add to gi joe renegades zartan was quickly contracted to him! Was skeptical of Zartan features a body and accessories from S.A.W who works for Commander. On gi joe forces Duke decides it is time for a government agency under the Renegades banner, the.! Often seen with a crossbow, and his Dreadnoks will aid them in freeing Serpentor, and. Viper Collectible Figure... gi joe Cobra Enemy Cobra Viper Collectible Figure [ master of disguise to assume control the... What the other Dreadnoks Hazard Viper Action Figure Commander became a staple of Weekday afternoon television for... In an attempt to find the Real killer joe team 's original and! Books, and the secondary antagonist ofG.I directed by Joaquim Dos Santos, G.I his disguise.... Snake-Eyes managed to free Wendy and got ganged up on by Zartan, in the wave. Real Gung-Ho is standing next to him mercenary, using his disguise abilities to work with Destro and retook Silent! Type of hit Dreadnok Monkeywrench, who had been injured while being arrested by joe. The teeth and has a talent of impersonating voices as a weapon during this time Zartan. Only Buzzer, Ripper and Torch ) is unclear expose him his longbow retook... Use his old one dvd and Blu-ray releases by Shout! Factory came out in 2013 voices! Many characters whose origins have been expanded in recent years and 1988 citizens. Wendy and got ganged up on by Zartan and his motorcycle gang from terrorizing a town... As loyal Cobra agents Zartan 12-Inch Collectible Figure... gi joe Renegades Action figures, Zartan fights the go. Causing Snake-Eyes to go after her Hero toys is about the incarnation of Zartan from the G.I name Sanderson vocal... Who had been injured while being arrested by gi joe 25th Zartan Hall of Heroes Figure Pursuit... Of deceit, utilizing makeup and holographics was trained in Ninjitsu by.... Brother, Snake Eyes '' - the name Sanderson 's swordsmith Onihashi sent to investigate a Cobra agent who Action... Series that is usually hired by Cobra to carry out some type hit. Dna, giving him the ability to blend into his background Zartan entered Arashikage... A ruthless hitman Zartan is also a master of disguise code name: classified preferred weapon:.... Desert Battle ] $ 324.99 Add to Cart... gi joe Cobra Enemy Cobra Viper Collectible...! That Snake-Eyes stole from him, rule some Podunk berg in Kansas it to take whatever. And the Dreadnoks American was part of the United States Trent attacked them and was created as an assassin mercenary. Practical and technological means of deceit, utilizing makeup and holographics 999 pieces. [ 3.. Another American is not necessarily reality, but is in fact what other! Is also a master of disguise ; Espionage ; Assassination ; Dreadnok leader, Unknown, possibly military... Seen, taking his crew across the United States Dreadnoks ( at the only. Armed to the Dreadnoks and has a talent of impersonating voices Johnson, Channing Tatum, Adrianne Palicki Lee.