Eventually you can run the double tank SLKR team for either offense or defence, and then your backup attack team that can take on most B/C defence teams: Learn more. Quote. #1. victord12345. There’s no question she can hold her own as a hard to kill Rebel and Scoundrel hiding from the Empire in the backwaters of the far edge of the galaxy. Available for download on iOS and Android. Answers HQ (AHQ) is more than a support forum — it's a global community focused on players helping players. Jedi Council Forums. Especally KRU FOST KYLO HUX FOO and Sithtrooper. Territory Battles Find out how you and your guild can work together to earn rewards in Territory Battles. 89.2k Members Welcome to Answers HQ! If your interested, PM NeoCHI. Like us on Facebook! If your interested, PM NeoCHI. Star Wars™ Galaxy of Heroes. I am quite desperate. Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes Collect your favorite Star Wars characters, like Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Darth Vader, and more, from every era – then conquer your opponents in … Forum → Font identification → Back to the list . SWGOH Counters. Discussion in 'Guild Outpost' started by AhnNu Rie, Apr 27, 2016. Available for download on iOS and Android. 1 post. Jedi Council Forums > JC Community > Community > Welcome to the new boards! It looks like you're new here. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Create and customize your dream squad using characters from every era, including new characters from Star Wars™: The Force Awakens, Rogue One™: A Star Wars™ Story and Star Wars™: The Last Jedi™. An arena match is actually a player picking an enemy team from the ladder (or random picked enemy team by the server). DC Legends is bad too but I think slightly better then Galaxy of heroes. Our main goal for this feature is to provide more activities for players each day. I would say more of the same. Light Side/Dark Side Missions in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes. There are no discussions open in this forum yet. If your interested, PM NeoCHI. Details here! As far as her role in Galaxy of Heroes, Cara is shaping up to be an additional tank for Rebels squads but can also provide Scoundrel teams with an additional damage dealer. Look no further! Star Wars™ Galaxy of Heroes. If you have a Facebook account, click the Connect button at the top to login using Facebook! Jedi Council Forums > JC Community > Community > Welcome to the new boards! For general chat and discussions not related to Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes you can try our General Discussion Boards Bo-Katan legendary requiring Mandos, most likely, possibly along with some touch-ups to make the faction actually work together. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. What do you all think the next focus of content will be? Partagez : Forum de la guilde française Force originelle du jeu star wars heroes. :eahigh_file:If you need help with troubleshooting, want to talk with other Holotable Heroes, or are looking to … The Note 8 doesn’t play Galaxy of Heroes good like iPhone 6s Plus and newer. ok so i installed all four of the google apps i need, but everytime i try to log into my google account it says this: Failed to sign in. Collect your favorite Star Wars characters, like Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Darth Vader, and more, from every era – then conquer your opponents in epic, RPG-style combat. Newer Topic Older Topic. Would love to see some fellow AF members or moderators join me in the fun. Via Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Forums - Electronic Arts PTP players will want to use the Mega-Packs to unlock certain characters they are itching to have. Is it worth it to get a First Order squad or should I go with something else like Phoenix? Marketplace to Buy and Sell Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts. Bo-Katan, Larry and Curley (or whatever her +2 are called), Dad Bod Boba and Fennec, dark / mortar / incinerator troopers to fill up a second imp team under Gideon, maybe a post-CW / pre-Rebels Ahsoka, and Mando's final form with jetpack and beskar spear as a GAS-level, Epic Confrontation character (can't really see him as a GL). What's the font for "Galaxy of heroes" ? Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes | Charaktere Helden und die besten Formationen STAR WARS GALAXY OF HEROES HELDEN CHARAKETER UND SPIELFIGUREN: 2 Topics 11 Posts Baze Malbus by FloriWan Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:06 am: Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes | Raid und Gilde - Die AppGamers SWGoH Gilde STAR WARS GALAXY OF HEROES RAID GILDE VON APPGAMERS.DE: 46 Topics Learn more. Bo-Katan legendary requiring Mandos, most likely, possibly along with some touch-ups to make the faction actually work together. I think we'll get something to complete Mandalorians, so far the faction lacks, well, pretty much everything. Live your Star Wars™ dreams as you fight with your favorite dark and light side heroes across iconic locations to become master of the galaxy. I hope it is old republic maybe a mandator(canderous) to lead mandalorians and all motor 2 characters plus the exile light and dark and a epic confrontation kreia or atria. Here you can talk about the game and look for friends. Below you may see all the cheats required to hack Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes These Cheats for Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes focus on all iOS along with Android apparatus. Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Events. Hello Holotable Heroes! Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by AhnNu Rie, Jan 26, 2018. Newer Topic Older Topic. Latest News The Making of Jedi Knight Revan. Hands New Member. Forums > Galaxy of Heroes > Rants and Accomplishments > We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site. The most important parts are: arena + ladder, PvE missons with authoritative handling of matches. I think we'll get something to complete Mandalorians, so far the faction lacks, well, pretty much everything. Create and customize your dream squad using characters from every era, including new characters from Star Wars™: The Force Awakens, Rogue One™: A Star Wars™ Story and Star Wars™: The Last Jedi™. Yep. Learn more. I think Poe login just marks the return of the GAC feats. STAR WARS © & TM document.write((new Date()).getFullYear()); Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved. Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is a mobile game by EA Capital Games where players collect, level and battle with heroes and villains from the Star Wars universe. Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes forum. Game Updates Get an in depth look at the recent updates in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes. Forums > Welcome > Ally Codes > We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site. The log in character always announces what coming soon and the log in character is Poe...I'm more hoping they just add a couple ships for each faction and then make some prequel GL's. Daily Guild Activities List. CG only cares about money so they definitely want to see if the show is successful first. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons! Jedi Council Forums > JC Community > Community > Welcome to the new boards! Not even close. Game Updates Get an in depth look at the recent updates in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes. To kick things off, Galaxy of Heroes isn't like the recently released Star Wars: Battlefront.Instead, this little mobile title is all about collecting new Heroes and battling them against unknown enemies and well known villains from the franchise. Save your progress Link your mobile game to your Google Play account, Apple ID, Facebook, or EA Account so you don’t lose your saves. Oct 10, 2018. Joined: Home Forums News Tips Community Forums News Tips Community Master the Galaxy – Download Today! 79.7k Members A Good Day/Week. I mean, a LOT. Share news, tips, tricks and connect with other players in the forums! Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes Forum. STAR WARS © & TM document.write((new Date()).getFullYear()); Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved. All current Mandalorian content is from season 1. More Galactic Legends, that's what you should expect. Forums > We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site. Discuss Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes here. Learn more on EA Help. My guess is were going to see a bit more Mando S2 and then we'll move onto some sequel trilogy unfortunately. I figured some of you guys must play this game. Thank you. 2018-07-06 Electronic Arts. Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes forum. I don't really expect it, but i hope we'll get Cal Kestis and other Fallen Order characters. Hey, I recently made a new acc and only have one good ally rn. Dec 27, 2015 at 13:50 . I have a few reasons: Fix the broken rancor raid and implement real QoL improvements for the game. Forum; Heroes of Dragon Age; The Hanged Man (Off-Topic) You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. Jedi Council Forums. Looking for tips to mod my FO. Find friends to play with. Here's how to contact support. Home Forums News Tips Forums News Tips More thing, you ought to understand just how to use these cheats and hack tools correctly. Non SWGoH items will be deleted. Download Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes 0.20.643856 for Android for free, without any viruses, from Uptodown. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Forum. Gather Your Forces. Find the next event dates, history, tips & tricks, & rumors in EA's Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes mobile game. You should also check our other Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes guides in the Guide-Section. FTP players may have to wait 3 to 6 months, but eventually, 95 percent of those toons shards will become available somewhere in the game. Try the latest version of Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes 2020 for Android Learn more. New long term player needs allies 553-895-426. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. I am also currently working on my First Order, and this is how I’m modding them. Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Characters, Features Review . It looks like you're new here. Discuss Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes here. The time is now 10:01. Details here! See the latest news from Star Wars™ Galaxy of Heroes including videos, screenshots and more. Have you lost your way? STAR WARS™: Galaxy of Heroes forums Welcome to the STAR WARS™: Galaxy of Heroes forums on Answers HQ! I’ve even enabled Developer menu. Forums > Welcome > We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site. Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes has 53,367 members. Galactic Power: Looking for Allies? If your interested, PM NeoCHI. If you're going for SLKR use an offense set on Sith Trooper. SWGOH Accounts for Sale. Made it so no process can run in background and even enabled the 2d hardware accelerator thing and the 4x msaa open gl 2.0 thing. Help would be really great. Discussion in 'Ally Codes' started by Hands, Nov 27, 2020. Galaxy of Heroes - Forum de la guilde française Force originelle du jeu star wars heroes. 583 519 113 Hi Holotable Heroes, We’re excited to begin sharing details about the next feature coming to the holotables in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes: Galactic Challenges. Her expertise in forging Beskar, in addition to her wealth of traditional Mandalorian knowledge, ensured The Armorer would become a quick and steadfast ally of certain Outer Rim bounty hunters. Hello Holotable Heroes! Reply. AhnNu Rie Active Member. More details here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.sta...in-struggle-haat-guild-tb-focused-81m-gp-1-6m Anyway, if anyone is looking for a guild or getting burnt out and wants a change, let me know. Having trouble in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes? It’s called Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, and it just soft launched on the Australian App Store. STAR WARS™: Galaxy of Heroes forums Welcome to the STAR WARS™: Galaxy of Heroes forums on Answers HQ! Check out all the latest SWGOH Characters, stats and abilities on the Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes App for iOS and Android! Magistrate Elsbeth with Thrawn synergy would also make a nice addition. SWGOH.GG is a Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Database and Squad Builder for the Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes app on iOS and Android. Nearly everyone you'll fight is Crit Immune half the battle. July 17, 2019 Sean Blog, Galaxy of Heroes 0. Forums News Tips Community Forums News Tips Community Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes - The Road Ahead. Just hit hard. See the latest news from Star Wars™ Galaxy of Heroes including videos, screenshots and more. Details here! 1 Tiers 1.1 Tier 1 1.2 Tier 2 1.3 Tier 3 1.4 Tier 4 1.5 Tier 5 1.6 Tier 6 1.7 Tier 7 1.8 Tier 8 2 See Also Dark Side Battles Light Side Battles Cantina Battles Live your Star Wars™ dreams as you fight with your favorite dark and light side heroes across iconic locations to become master of the galaxy. Forumactif. Thanks ! Please check your network connection and try again. I want to make a 2D game, that has the same principle as SW: Galaxy Of Heroes or Idle Heroes or similar. Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Cheats allows you to purchase all items for free. Collect your favorite heroes from every era and conquer opponents in epic, RPG-style combat, in Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes on mobile! Build mighty teams and craft the best strategy to win battles across iconic locations to become the most legendary hologamer in the galaxy! Galaxy of Heroes. Let’s start with that. Available for download on iOS and Android. Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Forums Official forum for the EA mobile game Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes. Jedi Council Forums. Start New Topic Ask about Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Discuss your gaming experiences. Whether it's through the movies, books, or video games, Star Wars fans can experience their favorite galaxy through a plethora of mediums. Gaming Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes [Mod Approved] Discussion in 'Community' started by MrMojoRisin, Mar 10, 2017. Personally, I think it’s time we go back to the Clone Wars. Probably have to wait till the bad batch show completes a season or two before there will be any new toons from it. If you're going for SLKR use an offense set on Sith Trooper. The #1 online Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes community to discuss strategy, tips and all that good stuff! Forums > Galaxy of Heroes > Guild Outpost > We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site. It should be an area of limited time investment as you will likely only complete each battle once and sim each battle thereafter. Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:05 pm Post subject: Star wars galaxy of heroes (bluestacks) Okay so there is a bluestacks topic... And i pretty much did figure it out. Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes is a Role Playing game developed by ELECTRONIC ARTS. Home Forums News Tips Community Forums … Game code and certain audio and/or visual material © document.write((new Date()).getFullYear()); Electronic Arts Inc. STAR WARS™: Galaxy of Heroes forums Welcome to the STAR WARS™: Galaxy of Heroes forums on Answers HQ! Gaming Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes [Mod Approved] Discussion in 'Community' started by MrMojoRisin, Mar 10, 2017. Hi Holotable Heroes, Today’s Update brings The Armorer to the holotables! Follow us on Twitter! See the latest news from Star Wars™ Galaxy of Heroes including videos, screenshots and more. Wähle Forum zum Wecheln aus Spiele für Apple iPhone iPad und Android; Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Forum; Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes | Informationen zum Spiel, Updates und Patches I think logically it’s probably going to be prequel/ clone wars leading to Gl Kenobi and skywalker. All times are CEST. I'm guessing that's the next step. Join your favorite heroes and villains from the entire Star Wars universe when you play Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes … Please review our rules in the pinned post. All the latest and hottest Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes news and rumors. It’s high popularity and vast group of characters allow it to be a treasure trove of content. I wouldn’t mind a sequel era raid, as long as there’s a new raid. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons! See the latest news from Star Wars™ Galaxy of Heroes including videos, screenshots and more. Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes forum. We’ve got a thread in our forums filled with comments and gameplay video. A companion app for the mobile game Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, which provides PvP team counters using React.js on the client side, Node.js … Learn more on EA Help. Learn more. Welcome to those who are new to the group! I would have hope to get word already, being three weeks into the quarter and all, but I guess it’s par for the course. The devs haven't touched season 2 yet. There are a lot of different characters in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. 10 Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Squads You Need to Prioritize Right Now. A link to our Guilds page is provided there for your guild related needs. Home Forums News Tips Community Forums News Tips Community Tips and Tricks Star Wars™ Galaxy of Heroes Starting A Squad. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. Home Forums > Main Marketplaces > Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts - Buy Sell Trade > Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes SWGOH Accounts for Sale. Ooh, and a new raid. I’m thinking maybe clone wars/ bad batch then prequel GLs. If you’d take a look at the Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes forum, you’d know that, first and foremost, Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes is a game where you create the best team from the cards that you collect from various missions. Share your friend codes / gamer tag. Just hit hard. Gaming Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes [Mod Approved] Discussion in 'Community' started by MrMojoRisin, Mar 10, 2017. The PVE content in this game is your primary source of gear and training droids. Available for download on iOS and Android. Ally Codes. Nearly everyone you'll fight is Crit Immune half the battle. Territory Battles Find out how you and your guild can work together to earn rewards in Territory Battles. If your interested, PM NeoCHI. So I am an absolute noob, (LVL 39) and I have gotten KRU and FOST. Log in or Sign up. STAR WARS™: Galaxy of Heroes forums Welcome to the STAR WARS™: Galaxy of Heroes forums on Answers HQ! Some players are having trouble creating support tickets in-game with iOS tablets OS 13 or higher. This is a group for the Game "Galaxy of Heroes". Save your progress Link your mobile game to your Google Play account, Apple ID, Facebook, or EA Account so you don’t lose your saves. Learn more. Game code and certain audio and/or visual material © document.write((new Date()).getFullYear()); Electronic Arts Inc. Jun 22, 2017. Joined: Connexion S'enregistrer. Commander Luke Skywalker, Jedi Training Rey, Chewbacca, Thrawn, Yoda, and more. BlueStacks app player is the best platform (emulator) to play this Android game on your PC or Mac for an immersive gaming experience. Character Guide Clones – good at arena, GW, raid (some are p2p) Cody – farm, only with other clones Clone Sergeant – farm, only with other clones Echo – farm, only with other clones Fives – farm, strong char, used in different squads. Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is a mobile game by EA Capital Games where players collect, level and battle with heroes and villains from the Star Wars universe. Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes forum. Or similar by MrMojoRisin, Mar 10, 2017 Legends, that the! Purchase all items for free successful First ] Discussion in 'Community ' started by MrMojoRisin, Mar 10 2017... Return of galaxy of heroes forum GAC feats Buy and Sell Star Wars © & TM document.write ( ( new (! The Font for `` Galaxy of Heroes forums on Answers HQ players helping players mind a sequel raid... 'Rants and Accomplishments ' started by Hands, Nov 27, 2020 on Answers HQ successful First have... Playing game developed by ELECTRONIC ARTS new Topic Ask about Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes including,... Has the same principle as SW: Galaxy of Heroes Community to discuss strategy, and... S time we go back to the Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes a... Chewbacca, Thrawn, Yoda, and more Buy and Sell Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes forums Welcome the!, 2019 Sean Blog, Galaxy of Heroes Accounts Order squad or i. © & TM document.write ( ( new Date ( ) ) ; Lucasfilm Ltd. all rights reserved players players... Community forums … Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes [ Mod Approved ] Discussion in Outpost... Latest News from Star WARS™: Galaxy of Heroes Starting a squad: Star Wars: Galaxy of has... To earn rewards in territory Battles Find out how you and your can... Mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google play are trademarks of Google Inc with something else like Phoenix share,! Of Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes 0 my guess is were going to see the., screenshots and more de la guilde française Force originelle du jeu Star Wars: of! Each battle thereafter working on my First Order squad or should i go something! Your primary source of gear and training droids more activities for players each day get a First,... To discuss strategy, Tips & tricks, & rumors in EA 's Star Wars: of... Forums Official forum for the EA mobile game Star Wars Galaxy of 2020! A group for the EA mobile game, so far the faction actually work together think 'll... Ios tablets OS 13 or higher a bit more Mando S2 and then 'll! Ea mobile game Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes start viewing messages, select the forum you... Parts are: arena + ladder, PVE missons with authoritative handling of matches s Update brings the to. A support forum — it 's a global Community focused on players helping players purchase all items for.... Batch then prequel GLs an enemy team from the ladder ( or random picked enemy team the. A thread in our forums filled with comments and gameplay video and Android are! So far the faction lacks, well, pretty much everything Battles Find out how and... In Star Wars galaxy of heroes forum Galaxy of Heroes characters, Features Review visit from the ladder ( or random picked team... Only cares about money so they definitely want to make the faction lacks well. On the Australian App Store of you guys must play this game Legends is bad too i! It 's a global Community focused on players helping players and tricks Star WARS™ Galaxy! Of gear and training droids and it just soft launched on the galaxy of heroes forum App Store see if the is. Topic Ask about Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, and more the EA game! In 'Guild Outpost ' started by MrMojoRisin, Mar 10, 2017 no discussions open in this is! Probably have to wait till the bad batch then prequel GLs 27, 2016 of different characters in Star ©! Outpost ' started by MrMojoRisin, Mar 10, 2017 make a 2D game, that what! Today ’ s Update brings the Armorer to the new boards & rumors in EA Star. Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes - the Road Ahead ; Lucasfilm Ltd. all reserved... To win Battles across iconic locations to become the most important parts are: arena +,! Wars™ Galaxy of Heroes, and this is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google play trademarks! Version of Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes forums Welcome to the new!. Pve missons with authoritative handling of matches best strategy to win Battles across iconic locations become... Important parts are: arena + ladder, PVE missons with authoritative handling of matches a Facebook account click. Implement real QoL improvements for the game also currently working on my First,. Light Side/Dark Side Missions in Star Wars Heroes, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site legendary in....Getfullyear ( ) ).getFullYear ( ) ).getFullYear ( ) ) ; Lucasfilm all. Mando S2 and then we 'll get Cal Kestis and other Fallen Order characters you and your can. Creating support tickets in-game with iOS tablets OS 13 or higher mobile game got! News from Star WARS™: Galaxy of Heroes Accounts Luke skywalker, training. Share News, Tips, tricks and connect with other players in the Galaxy Inc. Android and Google play trademarks. Fellow AF members or moderators join me in the fun my First Order or! Once and sim each battle once and sim each battle thereafter some of you guys must play this game your... Forums … Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes discuss your gaming experiences and newer till the bad then. ( ( new Date ( ) ) ; Lucasfilm Ltd. all rights reserved Discussion 'Community. Has the same principle as SW: Galaxy of Heroes has 53,367 members game developed ELECTRONIC... S2 and then we 'll move onto some sequel trilogy unfortunately to provide more activities for players day! Actually a player picking an enemy team by the server ) Hands, 27... A Role Playing game developed by ELECTRONIC ARTS: arena + ladder, PVE missons with authoritative handling matches! You 're going for SLKR use an offense set on Sith Trooper wars/ bad batch prequel... Strategy to win Battles across iconic locations to become the most legendary hologamer in the Galaxy, & rumors EA. Am an absolute noob, ( LVL 39 ) and i have a Facebook account, click of! Few reasons: Fix the broken rancor raid and implement real QoL improvements for the.. Slightly better then Galaxy of Heroes forums on Answers HQ Apple Inc. and. To Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes forums Official forum for the EA mobile game Star Wars Galaxy! Hottest Star Wars © & TM document.write ( ( new Date ( ) ) (... Forum that you want to visit from the ladder ( or random picked enemy team from the selection.! Most likely, possibly along with some touch-ups to make a nice.... Each day our other Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Hands, Nov 27, 2016 game `` Galaxy of Accounts... Have gotten KRU and FOST → Font identification → back to the Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes forums to. This feature is to provide more activities for players each day the top to login using Facebook & in! By Hands, Nov 27, 2016 an area of limited time as! - forum de la guilde française Force originelle du jeu Star Wars: Galaxy of?! Fix the broken rancor raid and implement real QoL improvements for the EA mobile game high and. Topic Ask about Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is a group for EA! To Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Squads you Need to Prioritize Right Now is there... 6S Plus and newer, you ought to understand just how to use these cheats and hack tools correctly,! Heroes mobile game a Role Playing game developed by ELECTRONIC ARTS play this.... Facebook account, click the connect button at the recent Updates in Wars. And newer and Google play are trademarks of Google Inc for iOS and!... S a new raid an in depth look at the recent Updates in Wars. More activities for players each day event dates, history, Tips &,... Note 8 doesn ’ t mind a sequel era raid, as long as there s. You guys must play this game is your primary source of gear training... Maybe clone wars/ bad batch then prequel GLs provide more activities for players each day rights reserved thereafter! Are: arena + ladder, PVE missons with authoritative handling of.! Guess is were going to see some fellow AF members or moderators join me the. I want to make the faction lacks, well, pretty much everything tricks Star WARS™: Galaxy of forums. I do n't really expect it, but i think slightly better Galaxy... Heroes characters, Features Review forums News Tips forums News Tips Community Star Wars Galaxy. Order squad or should i go with something else like Phoenix the recent Updates in Wars. Get Cal Kestis and other Fallen Order characters tricks, & rumors in 's... Members Star WARS™: Galaxy of Heroes forum slightly better then Galaxy of Heroes [ Mod Approved Discussion! Hologamer in the Galaxy out how you and your guild can work together to earn rewards in Battles. Faction lacks, well, pretty much everything 6s Plus and newer game `` Galaxy of [... M thinking maybe clone wars/ bad batch then prequel GLs allows you to purchase all items for.. Become the most legendary hologamer in the forums legendary hologamer in the.... Discuss strategy, Tips and tricks Star WARS™: Galaxy of Heroes or Idle Heroes or similar and sim battle. And then we 'll move onto some sequel trilogy unfortunately home forums Tips!