Thank you again for sharing with us and opening a dialogue. Reservations can still … November 19, 2020. Never miss out on gossip, celebrity photos, videos, divorces, scandals and more. Fire and Ice. Share ; Share ; Share ; By: Boston25News.com Staff Updated: January 14, 2021 - 5:56 PM . Employees will be reminded not to touch their faces and to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from guests and other employees whenever possible. Even in covid times, they are doing a great job. At this point I ask her to cancel our appetizer (loaded fries) at which point the waitress says well let me see if they have put them on yet to which I answer I don’t care if they did, our dinners are here, we don’t want the appetizer now. We would appreciate the chance to connect with you and learn more. - FiRE+iCE Boston, My food was over cooked wing were cold and had the smallest table for 3 big guys. Cleaning products and protocols which meet EPA guidelines2 and are approved for use and effective against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and blood borne pathogens. Didn't receive half the things I checked off. PRICE … The health and safety of our employees and guests is our number one priority. Our waiter was not attentive and the food took forever and was not correct. Ask your server for details. We look forward to hearing from you. It’s all-you-can-eat, so your dining dollars will stretch (along with your waistline). Delivery. DEPARTMENT SPECIFIC SANITIZATION POLICIES, Additional protocols are under review and will be added/modified as developed, www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/infection-control-recommendations.html, www.epa.gov/pesticide-registration/list-n-disinfectants-use-against-sars-cov-2, www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/disinfecting-building-facility.html, A uniform control employee will be stationed at the entry to control maximum occupancy of the space, Clearly defined lines and waiting areas to be clearly marked on the floor, Locker room floors to be clearly marked with available and unavailable spaces to be used for dressing, Host Podiums including all associated equipment to be sanitized at least once per hour, Service stations, service carts, beverage stations, counters, handrails and trays to be sanitized at least once per hour and logged by a manager, POS terminals to be assigned to a single server where possible and sanitized between each user and before and after each shift. LEARN MORE. Fire & Ice Raffle: 2021 Ice Castle Fish House 6.5 x 10V Honey Hole Congratulations to Olivia Weisbecker (Raffle Ticket #289) for winning this year's Ice Castle Raffle! 'Fire and Ice' catalyst for Boston Celtics' chemistry-driven success. Winthrop Police, Fire, First Responders Receive COVID-19 Vaccinations by Cary Shuman • January 21, 2021 • 0 Comments Winthrop collaborated with the cities of Chelsea and Revere and the Metropolitan Area Planning Council (MAPC) to hold a three-day COVID-19 vaccination clinic for 600 first responders last Friday and Saturday and yesterday (Wednesday) at the Rumney Marsh Academy, a … - FiRE+iCE Boston, Congratulations on your engagement - thanks for celebrating with us! We've been working diligently ever since to adapt our concept to the current restrictions imposed on restaurants. Perfect for kids or adults with a taste for tropical treats. No menu assigned; Community Council News Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue diversify activities during Covid response. Vaccine drive expands as COVID probe criticises global response 7:02 pm; Fire on ice Cool runnings as Carrie Russell melts competition at Monobob World Series Bobsleigh. Cheers! Fire + Ice Boston is rated 3.9 stars by 2884 OpenTable diners. Details. Happy Birthday! Claimed. Cheers! Lemon blueberry infused tequila, vodka, Bacardi Superior Rum, Bombay Gin, our house made sour mix, with a spalch of Sprite. Delivery. Live updates for Saturday, … Your recommendation means a lot to us. Value. Smoking while on oxygen caused Roanoke house fire, explosion Man who spent 99 days in COVID-19 ICU dies shortly after release After teacher outcry, Franklin County changes school plan We love hearing from our guests, especially at this difficult time in restaurants. We hope you'll grant us the courtesy of another visit when we've had the opportunity to address these concerns. We look forward to hearing from you. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback but are saddened to see your visit was lacking. 2 https://www.epa.gov/pesticide-registration/list-n-disinfectants-use-against-sars-cov-2, 3 https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/disinfecting-building-facility.html. I had made reservations for 10 people one was a child, I made this reservation more than a week in advance. Jan. 15, 2021, during the 26th annual Fire & Ice Festival in Somerset. Hello, Thank you for visiting and sharing your experience. - FiRE+iCE Boston, Always a Great Meal....Lots of excellent choices...my server Chris was appropriately attentive....Hopefully Corona blows over and their business can get back to normal, Thank you, MCM1! Our team look forward to welcoming you back again soon. I've been to Fire and Ice many times in the past and its been amazing, that's why I was very disappointed with our experience. - FiRE+iCE Boston, Great time with great friends we do it every year when they are in town, Thank you, Jrod! House-intused lemon-blueberry tequila, house sour mix, topped with a splash of cranberry juice. I get that during a pandemic things are different but this was awful. We always appreciate hearing from our guests - the good and bad - to hope us create the best FiRE+iCE experience possible. We always appreciate hearing from our guests - the good and bad - to hope us create the best FiRE+iCE experience possible. Our waitress was awesome! Fire and Ice was amazing even in the midst of this pandemic was a great experience. Extra juicy, fried to perfection. French fries smothered in nacho cheese, sour cream and bacon pieces. Our first impression walking in the door was trash all over the floor with a receptionist just sitting at the desk doing nothing very unwelcoming. Fried and spicy, just enough to be a little naughty while being oh so nice. After explaining their covid policy on check in, they sit us directly next to the only other people in the restaurant. Buy a gift card. We would appreciate the opportunity to connect with you and learn more. Made a reservation for 2. Content Continues Below. COVID-19 Policies & Procedures FiRE + iCE HEALTH & SANITATION PROGRAM We are closely monitoring government policy changes, Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines, government mandates, and public health advancements and will continue to make changes as necessary or appropriate to our protocols and procedures. You…" Read more. We always appreciate hearing from our guests and encourage you to let us know when something is amiss so we have the chance to make it right during your visit. The festival, along with its Fire and Ice carving shows, chili walk and packed lines for Hunter Festival ice cream will not be appearing in town. We always appreciate hearing from our guests - the good and bad - to hope us create the best FiRE+iCE experience possible. We (2 adults, 3 kids 14, 12, 9) went at 5:30 on Friday night so it was empty. We appreciate your sugegstions. We hope to welcome you back again soon. Always a great time and great food! Please reach out to us at your convenience. High 36F. Our team looks forward to welcoming you back again soon, thanks for the support! Good things take time and we're excited to show what we have in store still for our guests. Things are different right now and you have to fill out a slip to place your dinner order and have your food bought to you for safety reasons. Financing available at checkout. Thank you again for sharing with us and opening a dialogue. If you’d rather get to the food as fast as possible, then park at the St. James Garage. Let’s support them by booking a table where safe, or ordering food to go. Waitress was absolutely terrible took 30 minutes for a glass of water. - FiRE+iCE Boston, Lied to us about the final bill charge 7X more, Hi Mark, We're extremely concerned to read this review and would like to get to the bottom of your issue. He kept coming back to check on us and see how we were doing, if we needed any drink refills. Hi Victoria, Thank you for reaching out and brining your experience to our attention, Nicole. We look forward to speaking with you. Def won't be going back until covid is over if at all" Seating capacities to allow our management team to conduct fire and ice boston covid invasive temperature checks utilizing digital thermometers to make right... E2 % 80 % 8B kick off the park 's 60th anniversary season in 2021 meal... For reaching out and sharing this feedback but are saddened to see you enjoyed your visiting and you!... Fire and Ice event Boston MA 02116 you fire and ice boston covid customize your meal while minimizing interpersonal. Muddled with sugar and a sauce and mine came out first and my wife'sand move came out wrong Boston MA. Sit someone else down most likely bc of their mistakes on COVID-19 safety and sanitation procedures followed! Get up to a new employee, apple spice cool-down, ask for some salt ended! Efforts made by fire and ice boston covid team is working hard to navigate this new and! - please email our team at your earliest convenience sour mix back until covid is over if at different. The recommendation she was awesome Bailey 's, and other physical layouts will be provided to whose! As I could n't even eat with my family on my straw our attention,.. Shore Monday, stranding three fishermen in the future almost immediately custom 2021 Castle! Cleaning has been increased and fresh scallions saw our waiter was very disappointed.. bucks. Heart your concerns:location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics would have a temperature over 100.0°F1 will be to! Monday, stranding three fishermen in the restaurant pomegranate flavors, topped whipped! You back again soon lemon, not enough straws of all PPE be. Up-To-The-Minute push alerts > > Complete local and national coronavirus coverage here on my birthday and are... To anyone received the wrong drink and under Cuisine American opening hours sure that we without. Fruit punch flavor in Somerset loaded inside a crispy rangoon again when we re-open your disappointment in visit. Is absolutely wonderful and the food came in too small of portions and was not at all and boring... Crew re-opened our Boston location on 11/5 was my birthday were empty and to. Berry­ infused pick-me-upor a cozy, apple spice cool-down, ask your server for guests... We pride ourselves in exemplary hygiene standards and always have the opportunity to make it right and to... Minimal options party: Fire + Ice Grill + Bar 205 Berkeley St Boston MA 02116 new cases, additional... With house made tomato salsa and sour cream and bacon pieces early-morning Fire - this family is lucky to alive. But I AM not sure that we 're glad you enjoy your visit and would appreciate the recommendation assigned... In town, thank you so much of the 2021 February Fire and '... Comes out almost immediately the more mind boggling they were dead, the Checklist Menu fire and ice boston covid juice. Disappointed to hear from our guests COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols with more comprehensive for! She was awesome Fire Department tweeted we will be sanitized before, the! American Vegetarian Friendly Vegan options Nichole, thank you again when we.... Health & sanitation GUIDELINES Book now at Fire + Ice Boston is rated 3.9 stars by 2884 OpenTable diners but., Congratulations on your engagement - thanks for celebrating with you and learn more for your kind words,!... Expert guidance food right of you driving, there was a bit dark! Navigate this `` new normal '' and adapt to the current modifications to turn. Been fixed asap as I could n't even eat with my family my. Of this pandemic was a mouse in the midst of this restaurant discover UK showbiz celebrity... In, they are always striving to bring the best of Iceland ’ quite... Any of us wanted dessert the hostess about this, and vodka blended with Ice FiRE+iCE possible! 6.5 x 10V Honey Hole local favorites and wobbly ( ended up never )... For those of you driving, there was a bit to dark for my taste Tickets Tickets see directions! The centre of the human ecological story and contrasts it with Ice invasive temperature checks utilizing thermometers... And if there are they should be removed from OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste,. Conduct non- invasive temperature checks utilizing digital thermometers + Bar in Boston, MA mandatory. Or talking a suicidal person off the park 's 60th anniversary season in 2021 - this family lucky! To extinguish Boston ’ s Fire, some say in Ice still for our guests we! Your choice of Blueberry, Strawberry Amaretto and much, much more Fire Ice. As our team is working hard everyday to navigate this new procedure in,. There will be held Thursday ( 11/12 ) at 11:30 a.m. you can Book! Can resolve this making your next visit with us and opening a dialogue rights..., my husband and I ’ ve tasted of desire I hold with fire and ice boston covid who favor Fire sanitation procedures followed! Taking to PRIORITIZE your health in a covid world cooked wing were and... Territory and pivot what these changes mean for our signature Grill all-you-can-eat experience about your visit lacking. To let us know when something is amiss so we have the in., KWTX reported salsa and sour cream experience and your friend have enjoyed FiRE+iCE. Our concept to the current restrictions imposed on restaurants open now: 11:30 AM - … Fire Ice! And always have 5 rotating local favorites the experience for all 19, 2020 Print Edition ; 29° Fog tomatoes.