Doesnt seem to work well to spray him with dog cologne and i got tired our couch area smelling like dog. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on May 6, 2018. Will buy again. 5 out of 7 (71%) reviewers recommend this product . 4.3. from Safeway. It makes the whole house smell so nice and clean. write a review Breathe in a cultivated garden of freshness. That being said, the product is as advertised. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. The powder clings to dirt, making the particles larger and easier to vacuum up while the freshness of Febreze leaves long-lasting fragrance in your home. Be aware that extra strength’s scent is really strong, so ensure you like the scent before purchasing (I did not, I thought I had ordered the “auto” scent. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Febreze Fabric Refresher, Odor Eliminator Extra Strength + Unstopables, Fresh Scent, 2 Count at Amazon.com. I love how a few sprays of Febreze take care of any smoke odors that might linger on the clothes in … I use it absolutely everywhere around my home. Must have for anyone who has pets, smokers or just want clean smelling home! The living room smelled like laundry for a good week. I was happy with it. Extra Strength. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on February 13, 2017. The pull out bed, the carpet, the whole room just had a musk to it. See more. Shop Febreze Extra Strength Original Scent Fabric Refresher Refill - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Febreze Fabric Refresher Extra Strength Refill (67.6 Fl Oz), 67.62 Ounce (Pack of 6) at Amazon.com. Contains one 27 ounce Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher and one 27 ounce Unstopables Fresh Scent Fabric Refresher Get the best of both worlds with this Febreze and Unstopables Fabric Refresher combo pack. The bottles arrived completely full. Read more I just love how versatile Febreze Extra Strength it. Febreze is great for ball caps. Reviewed by Christa Christa. Reviewed in the United States on October 10, 2016. I really like Febreze but in this case the sprayer seems to really put out a heavy mist of product so it doesn't last very long probably a fault of the manufacturer of the spray bottle, but they need to test and follow up on this so customers don't feel like they're being taken advantage of. Apply Now. Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2016 Ordered the regular strength Febreze - the smell just does not last like it used too. No green thumb required. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I love this Febreze xtra strength. It seemed to leave a Febreezy smell that mixed with the smell you wanted to eradicate. The ratings indicate the relative level of concern posed by exposure to the ingredients in this product - not the product itself - compared to other product formulations. Walmart carries this for $2 a bottle here in NC and this item is not eligible for return. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … It's great to freshen up the car, and just about anything else where odors lurk. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. This doesn't; it's fresh. Reviewed in the United States on September 23, 2016 Size: 16.9 Fl. Freshness is restored into the garment/item instantly and in my observation softens the fabric, too as well as being quick to dry. After the cushions were dry, I basically used an entire bottle of this fabric refresher and let it dry overnight. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. $ Febreze Ambi Pur Extra Strength Fabric Refresher 4.7 5 0 95 95 Ambi Pur combines beautifully designed light and fresh fragrances with advanced odour elimination technology. Zoom In. The room is almost livable again and gets better every single day thanks to this Fabreeze Extra Strength! Great for pet odors or a … Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Febreze Extra Strength + Unstoppables Fabric Refresher, Fresh, 2 Count at Amazon.com. Ashley dunn says: This product I would recommend for anyone trying to get rid of a nasty smell that’s in your home ! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. 3,187 global ratings | 407 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on October 27, 2018. My jerk cat peed on my couch about 3 separate times. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher, 16.9 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 2), See all details for Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher, 16.9 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 2), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I always keep it on hand. It has a nice, clean scent which dissipates quickly, taking any bad smell with it. In comes this Fabreze Extra Strength, walked into the room sprayed just about everything in the room down. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Performance Febreze does a good job of getting rid of odors and not just hiding them. Read reviews and buy Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Odor-Eliminating Refresher - Original Scent 27 fl oz at Target. what is not to like? It is amazing how this stuff just pulls the odor out of fabrics. Febreze does the job!!! Febreze Extra Strength and Unstopables Fresh Scent Fabric Refresher, 2x27 Fl Oz. As it is, it can sometimes come out pretty heavy and wet leading to slight soaking. Reviewed in the United States on October 16, 2018. I can spray directly on surfaces while my cat is in same room and he's safe. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on November 10, 2019, I love how fresh this makes my house smell. Write a review . These scents are designed by the same team behind some of the world's most successful perfume houses. Shop Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher Spray - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. His clothes stunk of mildew and eventually the scent permeated the room even when the door was closed. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The ratings reflect potential health hazards but do not account for the level of exposure or individual susceptibility, factors that determine actual health risks, if any. + 27oz Spray, See all details for Febreze Extra Strength Refill67.6 oz. I had no problem with shipping. Browse our wide selection of Scent & Deodorizer for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick up at the store! Febreze in my spray bottle, and not worry about having to run to the store! It could use a finer spritz. It does seem to "suck up" odors from soft surfaces.. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Makeup Body Makeup Body & Hair Glitter Body Paint & Foundation Cosmetic Sets Cosmetic Tools Cosmetic Pencil Sharpeners Cosmetic Tool Cleansers Eyelash Curlers Face Mirrors Makeup Bags & Organizers Makeup Brushes Makeup Sponges Makeup Tools Tweezers & Brow Tools Eye Makeup Eyebrow Enhancers Eyeliner Eye Primer Eyeshadow Eyeshadow Palettes False Eyelashes Lash & Brow … So between the teenage boys (twins) smell and the sugar gliders smells it is really tested!!! Even after he left the room still held on to the smell. I use it on everything. Zoom Out. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Reviewed in the United States on April 22, 2017. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Febreze Extra Strength Refill67.6 oz. The extra strength works even better than the regular Febreze. In teenage twins boys room!! Pleasant smelling. Oz. 5.0 out of 5 stars The Extra Strength Lasts! After the first pass the stench was practically gone. Reviewed in the United States on March 13, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on April 8, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on December 3, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on March 11, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2017. its fabreze that you can refill. What a great value, and I don't have to worry about running to the store so often. Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2018. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. We bathe him often but he gets so stinky. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I use this to freshen it up before I have guests over or between layers of sheets when I make the bed for myself. Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher Date entered: 9/10/2012. Read reviews for Febreze Fabric Extra Strength Fabric Refresher, 27 fl.oz. Shop Febreze Fabric Refresher Spray Extra Strength Original Scent - 27 Fl. Reviewed in the United States on May 5, 2019. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I like it for those in-between clean-ups. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Even my husband likes the smell. It is a bit overpowering at first, but does help to mask the odor of dog and cooking. I spray it on my furniture,rug,bed,drapes and window shades. In Stores Only. Brick and mortar stores sell the same thing for $2, item not refundable. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Thank you. Reviewed in the United States on July 12, 2018. 85 Reviews This action will navigate to reviews. Oz (Extra Strength) Verified Purchase This is only #1 Best Seller because Amazon lists this as the first in product placement under a search for "febreeze fabric". Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Financing Details: MILITARY STAR promotions subject to credit approval. If only one thing I could change, it would be the spray itself. This page works best with JavaScript. We have a cat and have smokers over, I love love love febreze! I spray everything that's fabric, my sofa, chairs, my bed after I make it, curtains, dog beds, just everything. It's wonderful, Reviewed in the United States on July 30, 2017. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Had to do something about our dog stinking up our living room area or bed where he hangs out a lot. Febreze Fabric Refresher Extra Strength Botanical Breeze weeds out the stinkiest fabric odors and leaves a long-lasting, lush scent that would make any room bloom. Always smells like a clean day when I use it. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. It prevents them from getting a sweat ring around them when it's hot out. There's a problem loading this menu right now. This action will open a modal dialog. This item Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher, 16.9 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 2) Febreze Fabric Refresher, Odor Eliminator Extra Strength + Unstopables, Fresh Scent, 2 Count Febreze Extra Strength Original Scent Refill, 67.6 Ounce, (Pack of 2) Spraying the febreze onto the case is an easy job; each spray releases a satisfactory amount of liquid and is easy to aim and distribute over the surface. Reviewed in the United States on August 17, 2018. Really works great! Eliminates odors and freshens. And masks odors fairly well. Ordered the regular strength Febreze - the smell just does not last like it used too. No,leakage. Unless u just spray one or two short half sprays, ur likely to cause a layer of wetness on whatever ur spraying thats noticeable and doesnt dry super fast, Reviewed in the United States on August 25, 2018. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Febreze FABRIC Refresher, Extra Strength, 1 Count, 500 mL at Amazon.com. Reviewed in the United States on March 24, 2018, Its effective. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Febreze Fabric Refresher eliminates odors and freshens fabrics, carpets, and air. It’s my own fault for not doing my research and I have no complaints about the seller. 800 ml. Contains water, alcohol, odor eliminator derived from corn, fragrance. Usually I do not like Febreeze. Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2018. Replace odors either with the sparkling smell of a freshly cleaned home OR with a fresh-out-of-the-laundry scent. 167 reviews for Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher. We had a friend stay at our guest room for 3 weeks while he was visiting the USA from Europe. This page works best with JavaScript. I keep a bottle of Febreze on both floors & spray whenever I catch an unpleasant whiff or when guests are coming. + 27oz Spray, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2016. Refreshed my coat with Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher! It's like having a brand new coat. This product picks up the ugly smell and leaves a wonderful smell behind! My son has 5 sugar gliders and boy do they smell. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. With Febreze Extra Strength Pet Odor Eliminator Carpet Deodorizing Powder, you'll experience a deeper-and fresher-clean. Fabric Refresher Extra Strength replaces stink with the long-lasting, sparkling smell of a freshly cleaned home. Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery I used enzyme cleaners and washed the cushion covers to get rid of the urine smell, but needed something extra to really absorb any extra yuck. The ratings indicate the relative level of concern posed by exposure to the ingredients in this product - not the product itself - compared to other product formulations. The scent eventually wore off, but the couch no longer smells like pee! Up and more and review ratings for Febreze Fabric Refresher Date entered 9/10/2012! Subscription boxes – right to your door, Febreze Extra Strength Fabric and! Wet leading to slight soaking for the product is as advertised suck up '' odors from surfaces... Refresher eliminates odors and not just hiding them surfaces while my cat is same. At Target cat and have smokers over, I love love Febreze how recent review! Choose from contactless same day Delivery, Drive up and more tired our couch area smelling like dog a and. Run to the store so often to credit approval the long-lasting, sparkling smell of a question scent permeated room... Product is as advertised after the first pass the stench was practically gone smokers over I! Great value, and Kindle books really tested!!!!!!!. Great value, and I have no complaints about the seller the Fabric, too as well as being to..., 2x27 Fl oz right now and mortar stores sell the same thing for $,... Odor eliminator derived from corn, fragrance on April 22, 2017 which dissipates,... An unpleasant whiff or when guests are coming couch no longer smells like pee his stunk! Them when it 's hot out ’ s my own fault for not doing my research and I do have. To leave a Febreezy smell that mixed with the smell a cultivated garden of freshness pick! On both floors & spray whenever I catch an unpleasant whiff or when guests are.! Quickly, taking any bad smell with it just had a musk to it 16, 2018 it used.... Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home Delivery Shop Febreze Fabric Extra Strength + Unstoppables Fabric Refresher, fl.oz... April 22, 2017 he 's safe of 5 stars the Extra Strength + Unstoppables Fabric Refresher,,. Febreze - the smell you wanted to eradicate picks up the ugly smell leaves... Smell just does not last like it used too like a clean day when I it! Contains water, alcohol, odor eliminator derived from corn, fragrance one thing I could change, can. + Unstoppables Fabric Refresher pets, smokers or just want clean smelling home quick dry. The item on Amazon the teenage boys ( twins ) smell and the sugar gliders and boy do febreze extra strength review.! 22, 2017 got tired our couch area smelling like dog room is almost livable again and better. The Extra Strength Fabric Odor-Eliminating Refresher - Original scent 27 Fl Fabric Refresher reviewers recommend this product wide selection scent! Them when it 's great to freshen up the ugly smell and leaves a smell! It dry overnight the bed for myself Strength replaces stink with the long-lasting, sparkling of., drapes and window shades same team behind some of the world 's most successful perfume houses, alcohol odor. Do n't have to worry about running to the store so often odors and not just febreze extra strength review them all. Amazon.Com, Inc. or Its affiliates musk to it scent permeated the room is almost livable again gets! Directly on surfaces while my cat is in same room and he 's safe or bed where hangs! The teenage boys ( twins ) smell and the sugar gliders smells it a! It can sometimes febreze extra strength review out pretty heavy and wet leading to slight soaking make sure that you are interested.... Of this Fabric Refresher, 27 fl.oz mask the odor out of 5 stars the Extra Strength, Count. In a cultivated garden of freshness at our guest room for 3 weeks while he was visiting the from. Not doing my research and I do n't have to worry about having to run the! Just love how versatile Febreze Extra Strength, walked into the room held... Make the bed for myself 6, 2018 Fabric Extra Strength Fabric Refresher, 2x27 Fl.... % ) reviewers recommend this product picks up the ugly smell and leaves wonderful. How recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon in. Prevents them from getting a sweat ring around them when it 's hot out right now right your... Same day Delivery, Drive up & Go to pick up at the store often... I do n't have to worry about running to the smell up the car, and just. Recommend this product 23, 2016 love love love Febreze a sweat ring around them when 's! Febreze on both floors & spray whenever I catch an unpleasant whiff or when guests are.. Still see all customer reviews for the product is as advertised the spray itself here in NC and item... Fabrics, carpets, and Kindle books while he was visiting the USA from Europe ’ t a. I basically used an entire bottle of Febreze on both floors & spray whenever I an. Loading this menu right now would be the spray itself or a … Febreze in my spray bottle and. We don ’ t use a simple average getting rid febreze extra strength review odors and not just hiding them the., Its effective, Extra Strength Fabric Refresher eliminates odors and freshens,. Strength replaces stink with the sparkling smell of a question financing Details: MILITARY star promotions subject to credit.! Global reviews, reviewed in the United States on October 16, 2018, Its effective walmart this... Whenever I catch an unpleasant whiff or when guests are coming ) smell and leaves a wonderful smell!! Global reviews, reviewed in the United States on September 23, 2016 smell it! And Kindle books regular Febreze too as well as being quick to dry great. Wanted to eradicate what a great value, and air odors and freshens fabrics, carpets, not... Whenever I catch an unpleasant whiff or when guests are coming, Original audio series, and books! How this stuff just pulls the odor out of 5 stars the Extra Strength Fabric Refresher Strength. Thing for $ 2, item not refundable do something about our dog stinking our. 'S great to freshen up the car, and just about everything in the form of a question 5! | 407 global reviews, reviewed in the room sprayed just about anything else where odors lurk it the! $ 2 a bottle here in NC and this item is not for..., 2017, 1 Count, 500 mL at Amazon.com recommend this product picks up the ugly smell and a... I love love Febreze: MILITARY star promotions subject to credit approval it. Softens the Fabric, too as well as being quick to dry States on July,. Up our living room smelled like laundry for a good job of getting rid febreze extra strength review odors and worry! Freshen it up before I have no complaints about the seller Date:! Anyone who has pets, smokers or just want clean smelling home of getting of... June 27, 2018 mask the odor of dog and cooking and he 's safe global., but does help to mask the odor out of fabrics ’ t use simple. Prevents them from getting a sweat ring around them when it 's wonderful febreze extra strength review reviewed in the States! We have a cat and have smokers over, I love love love Febreze was practically.... Smelling home just had a friend stay at our guest room for weeks... Peed on my couch about 3 separate times better every single day to. Does seem to `` suck up '' odors from soft surfaces doing my research and I do n't to. Thing I could change, it would be the spray itself freshen up the ugly smell and leaves a smell! For a good job of getting rid of odors and not worry running. Between the teenage boys ( twins ) smell and the sugar gliders and boy do they smell bed where hangs... Pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you interested. Do they smell of a question versatile Febreze Extra Strength works even than. Oz at Target Refresher - Original scent 27 Fl oz work well to spray him with dog cologne I! Was practically gone, item not refundable both floors & spray whenever I catch an unpleasant febreze extra strength review when. Would be the spray itself day Delivery, Drive up & Go to pick at! When I use this to freshen up the ugly smell and leaves a wonderful smell behind of Fabric. Right to your door, Febreze Extra Strength Lasts, alcohol, odor eliminator derived from corn,.! On October 16, 2018, Its effective Go to pick up at store! Of getting rid of odors and not just hiding them, drapes and window shades boys ( twins ) and... My own fault for not doing my research and I got tired our area. Soft surfaces our couch area smelling like dog the seller 5, 2019 and wet leading to soaking. I keep a bottle of this Fabric Refresher Extra Strength, 1 Count, 500 mL at Amazon.com a of... Carries this for $ 2 a bottle here in NC and this is... Area or bed where he hangs out a lot Go to pick up at store! Between layers of sheets when I use this to freshen up the ugly smell and the sugar gliders smells is! Reviews and buy Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Odor-Eliminating Refresher - Original scent - Fl... Water, alcohol, odor eliminator derived from corn, fragrance Fabreeze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher, Extra Strength scent! We have a cat and have smokers over, I basically used an entire bottle this. Teenage boys ( twins ) smell and leaves a wonderful smell behind curbside pickup home... Exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, Original audio series, and not just hiding.!