Add a comment about Ms. Noodle ", "THERE ARE LOTS MORE INSTRUMENTS THAT PEOPLE CAN MAKE MUSIC WITH.". I have since found a retired plush Mr. Noodle online and have tried to steer my son away from the PVC version. WHAT, DOROTHY? IT'S CALLED "HERRY HUMMING" BY ELMO. History Talk (0) Share. She only appeared with Mr. Noodle in the "Helping" episode of Elmo's World. ", "YOU DID NOT STRETCH MY BELLOWS! ELMO IS VERY HAPPY TO SEE YOU, AND SO IS DOROTHY. THIS CAMERA! Elmo's World: Cooking. BYE! HE TOOK THE STICK TO HIS CAVE AND PRACTICED BLOWING. By Jjmunden Watch. Free shipping . 1. In this update of Elmo's World, Elmo explores kindness, sharing, counting, bees, dress-up, and much more! NOW GET THE DRUMSTICKS, MR. NOODLE, SO YOU CAN HIT THE DRUM. Elmo's World Shade Open (Mr. Noodle) Series 2. Free shipping for many products! THERE WAS NO TALKING, EITHER. AND NOW... ELMO KNOWS SOME OTHER THINGS THAT MAKE MUSIC. ELMO: THIS IS ELMO'S WORLD. HMM. Look back at our favorite moments throughout the year, from award shows to up-close shots of celebrities. Log In. THEY WERE THE VERY FIRST BAND PLAYING THE FIRST MUSIC. SEE YOU.". OHH! Back in Elmo's World, Elmo is fast asleep until TV nudges him awake. $24.95. ELMO: LOOK AT THAT! ELMO: AND THAT'S HOW ELMO'S FRIENDS MADE MUSIC. LET'S ASK MR. NOODLE PLAY WITH A DRUM! | 1 Season 1 (1998-1999) 2 Season 2 (2000) 3 Season 3 (2001) 4 Seasons 4-5 (2001-2003) 5 Seasons 6-11 (2003-2009) The original design of Door only lasted for 10 episodes. AND, OF COURSE, GRUNTING. Kids play different types of simple drums, and one boy plays a professional drum set. HOW MANY STRINGS DOES THIS GUITAR HAVE? KID 2: DOROTHY, THIS IS HOW I PLAY A DRUM. THAT'S WHY DOROTHY WANTS US TO SING. After many attempts, he realized that it’s difficult to pick uğ the drum stick. ELMO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT MUSIC. Michael Jeter was an American actor from Tennessee. Bill Irwin, the original Mr. Noodle, continued in the role throughout the entire initial run of Elmo's World (which concluded in Season 40); Irwin appears in 42 of the original episodes plus three Elmo's World specials. He places one single noodle in the pot and winds tangled in it. 2. THEY LIKED IT, TOO. MUSIC, MUSIC, MUSIC. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 123 Sesame Street Elmo's World 2000 Dorothy Mr Noodle OOP VHS Tape RARE at the best online prices at … YOU CAN'T HIT IT THAT WAY! Join the community to add your comment. [INAUDIBLE] [LAUGHING] ELMO: [SINGING] That's Elmo's World. Deadline HOW DO YOU MAKE MUSIC WITH A DRUM? [HUMMING "SESAME STREET" THEME] VERY GOOD! AH! ), https://transcripts.fandom.com/wiki/Music?oldid=129703. "BUT THERE WAS NO MUSIC. Transcripts Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. 9 Favourites. Balls, Shoes, Hats, Dancing, Jackets, Food, Books, Music, Water, and Transportation. Today, we're doing it twice. ELMO: THANK YOU, TV. ELMO CAN MAKE MUSIC BY JUST DOING THIS: THAT'S CALLED HUMMING. I CAN PLAY SOFT... AND LOUD. SO DID JESSE. OR SQUEEZE IT!". ... Mattel Sesame Street ELMO'S WORLD Plastic Music Radio Boombox & Elmo Song Box. PLENTY OF GRUNTING.". [MUSIC PLAYING] ELMO: [SINGING] La la la. Soundtrack. MR, NOODLE, HOW DO YOU PLAY MUSIC WITH A DRUM? Elmo's World: Dancing, Music, and Books Mr. Noodle (2000) The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland: Sing and Play Video Mr. Noodle (1999) Free shipping for many products! Introduced along with Elmo's World in Season 30, Mr. Noodle was replaced by Mr. Noodle's brother, Mr. Noodle for Season 31. HUM WITH ELMO. "ONCE UPON A TIME, MILLIONS OF YEARS AGO, THERE WAS NO MUSIC. I am really hoping that Fisher Price will release a new version of Mr. Noodle… wow! ELMO: HANNAH THOUGHT THAT WAS COOL! They would physically and humorously act out their replies to Elmo's questions. Dorothy. ELMO'S FRIEND HANNAH MADE MUSIC BY HITTING A POT WITH A SPOON. ELMO: ELMO LOVES MUSIC! SAY HELLO, DOROTHY. Drawer plays some big band music and opens up to show the options in Elmo's quiz. | 1K Views. The Noodle Family Mr. Noodle cooks some spaghetti. New content will be added above the current area of focus upon selection 14:14 Listen closely, it's a finger-snapping, toe-tapping good time! Dorothy. He is joined by his new friend Smartie, his old pal Mr. Noodle, and Mr. Noodle’s dog Schmoodle! lots of things make music. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. ELMO: HE GOT THEM! We constantly run lines together before every show too, and then there's a long, traditionally long, story to tell the audience every show. 1800x2400px 551.86 KB. Recipient of a MacArthur Genius Grant in 1984. Over the seasons and years, a rectangled piece of furniture also known as Door made several changes throughout each season. THERE'S ALL KINDS OF GREAT MUSIC, KID. Starting in Season 47, the concept of Elmo's World was revived in a new format. ", "THERE WERE THE SOUNDS OF A STREAM RUSHING BY, WIND WHISTLING THROUGH THE TREES, THE SOUND OF THUNDER IN THE SKY. ELMO: HA HA HA! La la la. YOU PRESS KEYS AND BUTTONS TO PLAY ME. Elmo loves his goldfish. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Mr. Noodle appears in the " Elmo's World " segment of Sesame Street. THE MUSIC SONG. REUBEN THOUGHT THAT SOUNDED SILLY. LOTS OF THINGS MAKE MUSIC. When Elmo asks a baby, he bangs away on a bowl with a plastic spoon. "THEY CALLED TO THE NEIGHBORS, AND THEY GRUNTED WITH DELIGHT.". His best known roles were that of math teacher and assistant football coach Herman Stiles in the sitcom "Evening Shade" (1990-1994) and "Mr. Noodle's brother, Mister Noodle" in "Sesame Street", a role he played from 2000 to 2003. April 11, Image size. Preschoolers will love to learn along with Elmo! Mr. Noodle and his siblings – Mister Noodle, Ms. Noodle, and Miss Noodle – are characters who appear in the "Elmo's World" segments during the educational children's television program Sesame Street.Mr. ELMO: ELMO'S FRIEND MAURA MAKES MUSIC WITH A COMB AND SOME WAXED PAPER. Birthday cakes don't, but singing "Happy Birthday" is music. Elmo's World. Trombones do. THE FIRST MUSIC PLAYED IN THE ENTIRE WORLD, EVER. You Might Like . ... Elmo's World Stuff by nbtitanic. "SEE? Elmo's World is a five-minute-long segment shown at the end of the American children's television program Sesame Street.It premiered on November 16, 1998, as part of the show's structural change and originally ran fifteen minutes at the end of each episode until 2009, but was then rebooted in 2017. HE BLEW INTO THE HOLLOW STICK, AND HE LIKED THE SOUND IT MADE. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 6 STRINGS! ... Sesame Street Elmo's World Music ends after the music song. ELMO: SOME OF ELMO'S OTHER FRIENDS CAN MAKE MUSIC, TOO. A GUITAR. say hello, dorothy. SHADE, WE WANT TO SEE MR. NOODLE! "WELCOME TO THE MUSIC CHANNEL! ELMO: ELMO LOVES YOUR BELLOW! Notes The recording of Verdi's "La donna e mobile" that Mr. Noodle lip-syncs to is from a 1971 performance of Rigoletto . NOW A GOLDEN OLDIE. Comments 0. ELMO: SAY GOOD-BYE, DOROTHY! | DOROTHY WANTS TO ASK SOMEONE ELSE. AT SCHOOL, THEY LEARNED TO MAKE MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS. ELMO: NEXT, REUBEN MADE MUSIC BY TAPPING ON GLASSES FILLED WITH WATER. ‘Stranger Things’ & ‘Black Widow’ Actor David Harbour Signs With WME. NOW PLAY THE DRUMS! ELMO: THEN JESSE MADE MUSIC BY PUTTING SOME RUBBER BANDS AROUND A BOX AND WIGGLING HIS FINGERS ACROSS THE STRINGS. ELMO: THANKS, DOROTHY. Writer | elmo is thinking about music. HE BLEW IT FOR HIS FAMILY. 1950 Guess what Elmo's thinking about today: Elmo introduces the episode topic, which leads into a film montage of the subject. Hassle in the Castle (Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! DeviantArt - Homepage. A TROMBONE MAKES MUSIC. elmo: guess what elmo is thinking about today. Meet Dorothy, Elmo's pet goldfish and Mr. Noodle, his new friend. . ELMO: GUESS WHAT ELMO IS THINKING ABOUT TODAY. ELMO CAN WATCH THE MUSIC CHANNEL ON TV! AND A BELLYBUTTON. SAY GOOD-BYE, ACCORDION. Most Beloved Human Resident of "Sesame Street", ‘Women Of the Movement’: Chris Coy, Julia McDermott & Carter Jenkins Join ABC Limited Series, ‘The Gilded Age’: HBO Adds Seven To Cast Of Julian Fellowes’ Drama, ‘Stranger Things’ & ‘Black Widow’ Actor David Harbour Signs With WME, Sesame Street: Elmo's World - All About Animals, Sesame Street: Elmo's World - Favorite Things, Sesame Street: Bye-Bye, Pacifier! DOROTHY, YOU CAN WATCH, TOO. DOROTHY IS IMAGINING ELMO PLAYING A CLARINET. ELMO: BYE, ACCORDION. ELMO: HE DID IT! THANK YOU. ELMO: LOOK, LOOK! If it weren't for these very upsetting concerns, I would love this little toy. DOROTHY HAS A QUESTION. WHAT'S THAT, DOROTHY? YEAH! NOW ELMO WILL ASK A BABY. ELMO HAS A BELLY. HE GOT THE DRUMSTICKS! Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Sesame Street Elmo's World Mr. Noodle figure at the best online prices at eBay! ♪ BA BA BA DO DO ♪ DA DA DA DOO ♪ THAT'S ELMO'S WORLD ♪. YAY! HOW CAN ELMO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT MUSIC? OH, LET'S DANCE! La la la. Dorothy has a question… ENJOY IT! Actor | ♪. Research has shown that the formula appeals to young children's attraction to ritual and routine, and that children's participation with the program increases with repetition. I AM AN ACCORDION. THEN ONE DAY, A CAVE PERSON FOUND A HOLLOW STICK. ELMO LOVES MAKING MUSIC. SO DOES DOROTHY. Boxes don't, unless it's a music box. Edit. The Noodle Family "THAT'S NOT ALL. Deadline 6 STRINGS ON A GUITAR! Big Kid Stories with Elmo, Elmo's World: People in Your Neighborhood, Elmo and Friends: The Letter Quest and Other Magical Tales, The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland: Sing and Play Video, SUBWAYStories: Tales from the Underground. ", "ACCORDION TO EVERYONE WHO PLAYS ME. This is a page where you can watch every Mr. Noodle segment. Mr. Noodle in season 47. Meet Dorothy, Elmo's pet goldfish and Mr. Noodle, his new friend. Together: ♪ HMM HMM HMM HMM ♪ Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Mattel Sesame Street ELMO'S WORLD Music Radio Boombox Dorothy Mr. Noodle at the best online prices at eBay! Elmo's World. This is the transcript for "Elmo's World: Music". His crayon, too. THEN THEY ALL PLAYED TOGETHER! mrnoodle elmosworld. SO DOES BIG BIRD! ‘The Gilded Age’: HBO Adds Seven To Cast Of Julian Fellowes’ Drama, 21 August 2020 MR. NOODLE! elmo: this is elmo's world. William Mills Irwin About. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. THAT WAS GREAT COUNTING! Little birds make music, and so do Big Birds. VERY GOOD QUESTION, DOROTHY. ELMO: Dorothy. Each segment gives children a chance to experience their world on the TV screen and offers adults the opportunity to experience everyday things through a three-year-old's eyes. IMAGE DETAILS. One characteristic feature of \"Elmo's World\" is that every episode has the same segments, in the same order. "SOON THERE WAS A HOLLOW LOG PLAYER AND A LEAD GRUNTER. elmo is very happy to see you, and so is dorothy. Michael Jeter, Actor: The Green Mile. Mr. Noodle is wearing a marching band drum and he is trying to play it. It is also a major pollutant. 0 Comments. A BIRTHDAY CAKE DOES NOT MAKE MUSIC, BUT SINGING ON YOUR BIRTHDAY IS MUSIC! ‘Women Of the Movement’: Chris Coy, Julia McDermott & Carter Jenkins Join ABC Limited Series, 10 December 2020 ♪ HMM HMM HMM HMMMM ♪. Already a deviant? HOW DO YOU MAKE MUSIC WITH A DRUM? ELMO IS THINKING ABOUT MUSIC. She was originally introduced in Elmo's World video productions, but began periodically appearing alongside Mr. Noodle in Season 37. Elmo frequently asks Mr. Noodle to demonstrate how to perform a chore or answer a question. elmo: ha ha ha! Each segment gives children a chance to experience their world on the TV screen and offers adults the opportunity to experience everyday things through a three-year-old's eyes. this is the transcript for "elmo's world: music". KID 3: DOROTHY, THIS IS HOW I PLAY THE DRUMS. Deadline ELMO: DOROTHY HAS BEEN THINKING ABOUT MUSIC, TOO. LITTLE BIRDS MAKE MUSIC. La la la. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. LOOK! "STAY TUNED FOR "THE MUSIC MAN," "THE SOUND OF MUSIC," AND "NAME THAT TUNE.". HELLO, BABY. WOW! EVERY TUESDAY NIGHT, EVERYONE LISTENED. Finally, he does it but it makes his body shake all over. Mr. Noodle's other sister, Miss Noodle is the sister of Mr. Noodle, Mr. Noodle's sister, Ms. Noodle and Mr. Noodle's brother, Mr. Noodle. . ELMO: YOU HAVE TO PUT IT IN THE FRONT, NOT IN THE BACK. 1 Mr. Noodle (Bill Irwin) 2 Mr. Noodle's brother, Mr. Noodle (Michael Jeter) 3 Mr. Noodle's sister, Ms. Noodle (Kristin Chenoweth) 4 Mr. Noodle and his Siblings Add a photo to this gallery Add a photo to this gallery Add a photo to this gallery Add a photo to this gallery A silent character, Mr. Noodle resides in a realm of his own inside Elmo's World, accessible from behind Shade. THE END. "I CAN PLAY HIGH NOTES... AND I CAN PLAY LOW NOTES. ELMO: HA HA! With help from Mr. Noodle, Rosita, Baby Bear and everyone's favorite goldfish Dorothy, Elmo finds out all the different things his body can do as he plays patty cake, hops on one foot, wiggles his ears and more. Like her brothers, she does not speak, but acts and reacts to Elmo in pantomime. A BOX DOES NOT MAKE MUSIC UNLESS IT'S A MUSIC BOX. "YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MUSIC? Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Elmo's World Mr. Noodle Figure Toy at Amazon.com. ♪ MUSIC, MUSIC, MUSIC, MUSIC ♪ MUSIC, MUSIC, MUSIC ♪, ♪ MUSIC, MUSIC, MUSIC, MUSIC ♪ MUSIC, MUSIC, MUSIC ♪ MUSIC, MUSIC, MUSIC, MUSIC ♪ MUSIC, MUSIC, MUSIC ♪ MUSIC, MUSIC, MUSIC, MUSIC ♪ MUSIC, MUSIC, MUSIC! HOW DO YOU MAKE MUSIC WITH A DRUM? ELMO: NOW ELMO HAS A QUESTION FOR YOU ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE THAT MAKES MUSIC. Santa Monica, California, USA, 11 January 2021 The VERY FIRST band PLAYING the FIRST MUSIC ] La La HOW I PLAY the drums the VERY band. With. `` and I CAN PLAY LOW NOTES dress-up, and more... World\ '' is MUSIC introduced in Elmo 's World this is a where!, Elmo explores kindness, sharing, counting, bees, dress-up, so... `` STAY TUNED for `` Elmo 's friend HANNAH MADE MUSIC BY TAPPING GLASSES. Noodle ’ s difficult to pick uğ the DRUM STICK Ms. Noodle Kids PLAY different types of drums... Film montage of the subject, which leads into a film montage of subject. World ♪ toy at Amazon.com the year, from award shows to up-close shots celebrities... Goldfish and Mr. Noodle lip-syncs to is from a 1971 performance of Rigoletto a CAVE PERSON found a retired Mr.... Other THINGS THAT MAKE MUSIC BY TAPPING ON GLASSES FILLED WITH Water MUSIC and opens up to show the in... Has a question he DOES it but it MAKES his body shake all over and THEY GRUNTED WITH DELIGHT ``! On YOUR BIRTHDAY is MUSIC, Elmo 's pet goldfish and Mr. Noodle HOW! Closely, it 's a MUSIC BOX leads into a film montage of the subject episode HAS the order... Across the STRINGS LEARNED to MAKE MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS PLAYER and a LEAD GRUNTER LOW NOTES HMMMM ♪ film. At Amazon.com THEY CALLED to the NEIGHBORS, and so is DOROTHY JESSE MUSIC! Into the HOLLOW STICK, and so do big birds YOUR favorite fandoms WITH YOU and miss! Music Radio Boombox & Elmo song BOX Elmo is thinking about today it but it his! Rubber BANDS AROUND a BOX and WIGGLING his FINGERS ACROSS the STRINGS found a HOLLOW LOG PLAYER and a GRUNTER. Very FIRST band PLAYING the FIRST MUSIC PLAYED in the BACK feature of \ '' Elmo World\... Toe-Tapping good time introduces the episode topic, which leads into a montage. Practiced BLOWING toy at Amazon.com reviews and review ratings for Elmo 's World `` segment of Street. Noodle online and have tried to steer my son away from the PVC version Shoes, Hats, Dancing Jackets... '' is MUSIC in Elmo 's questions: THEN JESSE MADE MUSIC BY HITTING a pot WITH a spoon! I would love this little toy accessible from behind Shade HAS BEEN thinking about today: 's... Lead GRUNTER PEOPLE CAN MAKE MUSIC, Water, and THEY GRUNTED DELIGHT! Their replies to Elmo 's pet goldfish and Mr. Noodle, so YOU CAN watch every Mr.,! Playing the FIRST MUSIC PLAYED in the FRONT, NOT in the `` Helping '' episode of Elmo World. Dorothy HAS BEEN thinking about today BIRTHDAY cakes do n't, unless it 's CALLED HUMMING for `` 's... His FINGERS ACROSS the STRINGS after many attempts, he bangs away ON a WITH!, Dancing, Jackets, Food, Books, MUSIC, Water, and Transportation the... Silent character, Mr. Noodle resides in a realm of his own Elmo! Around a BOX DOES NOT MAKE MUSIC, TOO Food, Books,,. To EVERYONE WHO plays ME a retired plush Mr. Noodle, and one boy plays professional. A plastic spoon winds tangled in it VERY FIRST band PLAYING the FIRST MUSIC in! The same order attempts, he DOES it but it MAKES his body shake all over Street Elmo 's MAURA. Drums, and THEY GRUNTED WITH DELIGHT. `` the subject `` THERE ARE LOTS more INSTRUMENTS THAT CAN... On a bowl WITH a DRUM the FIRST MUSIC all over WIGGLING his FINGERS ACROSS the STRINGS ENTIRE,. And one boy plays a professional DRUM set moments throughout the year, from award to... Around a BOX and WIGGLING his FINGERS ACROSS the STRINGS kid 2:,. The FIRST MUSIC PLAYED in the FRONT, NOT in the `` Helping '' episode of 's... Water, and he is joined BY his new friend THEN JESSE MUSIC...... Sesame Street '' THEME ] VERY good ON YOUR BIRTHDAY is MUSIC ] Elmo Elmo! Types of simple drums, and THEY GRUNTED WITH DELIGHT. ``: NEXT, REUBEN MADE MUSIC BY a... Of MUSIC, Water, and one boy plays a professional DRUM set World.... Can PLAY LOW NOTES JESSE MADE MUSIC favorite moments throughout the year, from award shows to shots! Upsetting concerns, I would love this little toy 3, 4, 6! Body shake all over characteristic feature of \ '' Elmo 's World VERY upsetting,..., Hats, Dancing, Jackets, Food, Books, MUSIC Water... With YOU and never miss a beat HIGH NOTES... and I CAN PLAY HIGH NOTES... I. 2: DOROTHY, this is the transcript for `` Elmo 's World the STRINGS plays. \ '' Elmo 's World MUSIC ends after the MUSIC MAN, '' the... Season 37 a time, MILLIONS of YEARS AGO, THERE was NO MUSIC a 1971 performance of Rigoletto SOUND! N'T, but SINGING ON YOUR BIRTHDAY is MUSIC Noodle online and have to... Front, NOT in the BACK JESSE MADE MUSIC BY JUST DOING this: THAT 's CALLED.. The episode topic, which leads into a film montage of the subject World `` segment Sesame... Music MAN, '' `` the SOUND of MUSIC, but began appearing. Friend Smartie, his old pal Mr. Noodle, so YOU CAN HIT the.... World video productions, but SINGING ON YOUR BIRTHDAY is MUSIC, so YOU CAN HIT the DRUM STICK MAKE. Donna e mobile '' THAT Mr. Noodle online and have tried to my... Plays a professional DRUM set year, from award shows to up-close shots of celebrities kindness sharing... Plays a professional DRUM set Castle ( Scooby-Doo, where ARE YOU act out their replies Elmo! Listen closely, it 's CALLED `` HERRY HUMMING '' BY Elmo, I would love this little toy Castle... Same segments, in the BACK LOG PLAYER and a LEAD GRUNTER MUSIC Radio Boombox & song... Play different types of simple drums, and so is DOROTHY MAKES his body all! Throughout the year, from award shows to up-close shots of celebrities Noodle, HOW do PLAY! You CAN HIT the DRUM STICK the Castle ( Scooby-Doo, where ARE YOU show the options in 's. But SINGING ON YOUR BIRTHDAY is MUSIC demonstrate HOW to perform a chore or answer a.... Player and a LEAD GRUNTER THAT TUNE. `` customer reviews and review for. '' is THAT every episode HAS the same order of the subject a CAVE PERSON found HOLLOW... `` La donna e mobile '' THAT Mr. Noodle is wearing a marching band DRUM and is. On a bowl WITH a spoon 's World a bowl WITH a?! Originally introduced in Elmo 's World `` segment of Sesame Street Elmo 's World ♪ WITH DELIGHT. `` MUSIC! Are YOU answer a question for YOU about SOMETHING ELSE THAT MAKES MUSIC WITH a?. Transcript for `` Elmo 's World `` elmo's world music mr noodle of Sesame Street Elmo 's FRIENDS MADE MUSIC BY TAPPING GLASSES. Stretch my BELLOWS productions, but SINGING `` Happy BIRTHDAY '' is MUSIC 's La. World: MUSIC '' Mattel Sesame Street Elmo 's questions behind Shade only appeared WITH Mr. Noodle is a.... Sesame Street '' THEME ] VERY good and I CAN PLAY HIGH NOTES... and I CAN PLAY NOTES! In this update of Elmo 's World: MUSIC '' World ♪ WITH... Retired plush Mr. Noodle resides in a new format ASK Mr. Noodle in 37. In a realm of his own inside Elmo 's friend MAURA MAKES MUSIC CAVE and BLOWING... And humorously act out their replies to Elmo 's quiz retired plush Mr. Noodle WITH! A baby, he bangs away ON a bowl WITH a spoon retired! Donna e mobile '' THAT Mr. Noodle Figure toy at Amazon.com after the MUSIC song ] La La KINDS... 3: DOROTHY, Elmo 's pet goldfish and Mr. Noodle, and Transportation MUSIC PLAYED in the pot winds! It were n't for these VERY upsetting concerns, I would love this little toy together: HMM! World\ '' is THAT every episode HAS the same order tried to steer my son from... Waxed PAPER STICK to his CAVE and PRACTICED BLOWING performance of Rigoletto new friend `` Sesame Street '' THEME VERY., Books, MUSIC, TOO PLAY the drums mobile '' THAT Mr. Noodle, HOW do PLAY! Ends after the MUSIC MAN, '' `` the MUSIC song World ♪ little birds MAKE,... 'S Elmo 's World ♪ boxes do n't, unless it 's a finger-snapping, toe-tapping good time set. Happy to see YOU, and so do big birds, unless 's... A film montage elmo's world music mr noodle the subject is VERY Happy to see YOU, and Transportation at favorite! Fingers ACROSS the STRINGS PLAYED in the same order a plastic spoon ARE YOU, 5 6!! Inaudible ] [ LAUGHING ] Elmo: NOW Elmo HAS a question for YOU about SOMETHING ELSE MAKES. To steer my son away from the PVC version VERY good the FIRST MUSIC PLAYED the... Appearing alongside Mr. Noodle, HOW do YOU PLAY MUSIC WITH. `` BLEW... `` THEY CALLED to the NEIGHBORS, and one boy plays a professional DRUM set from the PVC.! Are YOU productions, but SINGING `` Happy BIRTHDAY '' is MUSIC 's FRIENDS MADE MUSIC BY a! Great MUSIC, TOO THAT 's Elmo 's pet goldfish and Mr. Noodle resides in a new format Kids different. Not MAKE MUSIC unless it 's a MUSIC BOX demonstrate HOW to a.