This results in a compact paint film that makes it harder for stains to penetrate into the wall & thus enables easy cleaning of walls. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. This range has been put together to cover all areas of cleaning, from start to finish, bedroom to bathroom. I agree to the processing of my personal data by AkzoNobel, including from other AkzoNobel Group companies as well as entities acting on their behalf. Homebase stocks the complete range of … Dulux EasyClean protects your walls from stains and bacteria with KidProof Technology. You need to answer at least one of the survey questions before submitting. *For the best performance of the KidProof technology, please ensure 1 – 2 weeks of proper curing on wall after application for paint film to dry completely Visit your local store for the widest range of paint & decorating products. We'll notify you as soon as ${product.name} becomes available again. Painting and Decorating Ideas & Advice, Dulux Easycare Washable & Tough - Pure Brilliant White - Matt Emulsion Paint 5L. USAGEDulux EasyClean is high quality water-based interior emulsion specially made with KidProof TechnologyTM* so everyday stains on the wall paints is easily cleaned without damaging the paint coating. Here’s why you can trust our most durable paint, Dulux Easycare, to resist all sorts of stains and spills. Download the Dulux Visualizer to help make the right colour choice together. This keeps colours beautiful for longer. Dulux SuperClean is an interior water based high quality durable and smooth emulsion equipped with High Bind Technology due to which the latex particles in paint bind very closely. Or get tips on what colours to use for a busy room. Kemasan harus dalam keadaan aman, dalam posisi tegak dan ditutup rapat. Need a refresh? Dulux White Mist Paint Choose from a range of finishes below all available in Dulux's White Mist colour. Dulux EasyClean Lau Chùi Hiệu Quả là sơn nội thất cao cấp giúp giữ tường nhà bạn luôn sạch đẹp.Vết bẩn dễ dàng được lau chùi mà không ảnh hưởng đến màng sơn. Dulux Easycare Washable & Tough Matt uses unique stain repellent technology to repel liquid spills, making them easier to wash away. New plaster of plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. Please refer to our Delivery Details for more information. 5.0 /5. It is 20x tougher than standard Dulux Matt so you can remove stubborn marks without damaging the paint on your wall, keeping your home looking great for longer. Advice & Inspiration Easy to apply and would recommend this for a crisp clean durable finish. Let your kids be kids at the comfort of your home. Nothing beats Dulux White on White™. Dulux Easycare is twenty times tougher than standard Dulux paint. Orders that include Big and Bulky items will incur an additional delivery charge. Jual Beli Cat Tembok Dulux Easy Clean (Interior) A937-1501 WHITE @20LTTerbaik dengan harga Termurah di Qhomemart | Produk Asli | Garansi Pabrik | Asuransi Pengiriman | Free Ongkir | Bisa COD Its break-through KidProof Technology has a unique protective layer that repels tough stains, thus preventing stains from deeply penetrating into the paint film and can be wiped away more easily. Easy application Same day recoat & easy clean up Uses DULUX White Ceiling Paint can be used on all interior ceilings where a flat finish is required. Mengkombinasikan warna yang pas dengan design interior atau eksterior, mampu membuat rumah Sahabat terlihat lebih indah. Anda bisa mencari produk ini di Toko Online yang mungkin jual Dulux Easy Clean White. It is 20x tougher than standard Dulux Matt so you can remove stubborn marks without damaging the paint on your wall, keeping your home looking great for longer. Dulux EasyClean provides a good resistance that allows you to clean common household stains* off your wall easily. There’s a slight sheen to it, but that’s needed in the humidity of the kitchen. Dulux Easycare washable & tough matt uses unique stain repellent technology to repel liquid spills, making them easier to wash away. Coverage: 13 m² per litre (Approx.) Luxury Living Life. Dulux Easycare has the same Diamond Tough technology of Dulux Endurance but unlike Endurance, Dulux Easycare also has unique stain repellent technology which repels liquid spills, making them easier to wash away. Sadolin Dulux EasyClean is a premium interior emulsion that delivers optimum washability. events and promotions (including offers and discounts), for which AkzoNobel may analyse my personal data, including the preferences I shared with AkzoNobel, my online and offline shopping history, and my registered use of AkzoNobel websites and apps. Learn more about the product proposition & benefits. If your house is home to children, pets or both, your walls can quickly look a little worse for wear. Warnai rumah Anda dengan salah satu warna cat terbaik dari Dulux Paint. Simply place your order online and collect from your preferred store in 1 hour. I consent to receiving the personalized newsletter from Dulux, to be informed about AkzoNobel products (and services), including from other AkzoNobel Group companies... events and promotions (including offers and discounts), for which AkzoNobel may analyse my personal data, including the preferences I shared with AkzoNobel, my online and offline shopping history, and my registered use of AkzoNobel websites and apps. Rp 1.150.000. For normal use, thinning is usually not necessary. ... You may bring any of the paint colour chip numbers to your local Dulux Paints store to find the exact colour that you are looking for. Not recommended for damp areas. Performance Guide Weather Not suitable for exterior application. White is all about light - creating it, reflecting it and magnifying it. What does this mean? Dulux DULUX EASY CLEAN 937B BASE B 20L . Jual DULUX EASY CLEAN WHITE 1501 PAIL - 20 LT dengan harga Rp1.338.400 dari toko online TB Rawa Belong Jaya, Jakarta Barat. Danh mục: Sơn Dulux nội thất Tình trạng: Còn hàng 492,000đ 820,000đ AkzoNobel can contact me through E-mail, Mail, SMS, Apps, Social Media or though other communication channels provided by me. Dulux EasyClean is a premium quality washable emulsion with a matt finish. To get the best results with Dulux Easycare Matt, make sure surfaces to be painted are sounds, clean, dry (new surfaces particularly must be fully dry.) Dulux 2290 Pentalite Brilliant Tinting ... Dulux EasyClean Anti Noda Tinting Warna Cat Tembok Easy Clean . Click & Collect from store within 1 hour - FREE, Stain repellent technology repels liquid stains, COSHH Sheet 1 - Dulux Easycare Washable & Tough - Pure Brilliant White - Matt Emulsion Paint 5L, Prepare walls and ceilings for decorating, Now £13 Setcrete Floor Levelling Compound, £740 Ideal Boiler + XAdey Filter + Ideal Flu Kit, 2 for £28 Mapeker Grey Tile Adhesive 20kg. Dulux Easycare Kitchen paint is an exceptionally tough grease resistant paint that keeps your room looking great for longer. This stain repellent formula is the perfect paint for any home, being easy to wash it will last the test of time. Jual beli online aman dan nyaman hanya di Tokopedia. Keeping your walls clean from stains and bacteria is easier than ever. It is 20x tougher than standard Dulux Matt so you can remove stubborn marks without damaging the paint on your wall, keeping your home looking great for longer. Dulux Easycare paint also comes in two separate products for kitchens and bathrooms – so you can confidently remove any stubborn pasta explosions in the kitchen, and avoid any moisture mishaps in your bathroom. Jauhkan dari makanan, minuman dan pakan ternak. Remove any loose or flaking material. Our Easycare Bathroom range keeps walls looking fresher for longer. Here’s how Dulux Easycare Kitchen paint can keep the heart of your home looking its best. Dulux Easycare Matt paint is available in an array of beautiful colours that will help you create the home of your dreams. Find Dulux Easycare Washable & Tough Almond White - Matt - 2.5L at Homebase. From prepping to scrubbing off wear and tear, learn how to keep your walls looking pristine using our new range. Heat Resistance Up to 60 C Water For interior use in dry areas. With a steam resistant, Mouldtech formula, even the busiest bathrooms will maintain that ‘just painted’ finish. Dulux Easycare Washable & Tough Matt uses unique stain repellent technology to repel liquid spills, making them easier to wash away. Penyimpanan Jauhkan dari jangkauan anak-anak. Remove all loose and defective paint. Sizes of paint differ depending on the finish but we normally have 2.5l, 5l … Your Dulux Easycare Questions Answered. Dulux EasyClean with good scrubability and low odour. Sơn Dulux Easy Clean Lau chùi Hiệu Quả có tính năng: Có thể loại bỏ các vết bẩn cứng đầu một cách dễ dàng. I agree to the processing of my personal data by AkzoNobel, including from other AkzoNobel Group companies as well as entities acting on their behalf. 5.0 /5. Dulux Easycare is 20 x tougher than standard Dulux Matt so you can remove common household stains without damaging the paint on your wall, keeping your home looking great. Dulux Weathershield Pro Brilliant White 2290 20L Tinting Css Putih . Dulux Authentic Colour ® Don't risk tinting your favourite colours with other paint brands. If you’ve been thinking about having room a makeover, why not arm yourself with the durable, washable Dulux Easycare paint? The Dulux Easycare range is ideal for kitchen walls, kids' bedrooms and bathrooms as it's a wipe clean and stain proof paint. If you'd like to know more about how we use your personal data, please read our privacy statement. Our latest tips and inspirations are on their way to your mailbox. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Our Dulux Easycare range comes in a variety of bright and neutral shades to suit any colour scheme. Dulux LIGHT TURQUOISE 7503 T ( 5L ) ICI EASY CLEAN / EASYCLEAN INTERIOR PAINT Dulux Easyclean Available in Lazada RM 125.00 Go to Shop Dulux Malaysia, Let's Colour! Find out more about Dulux EasyClean at … The KidProof Technology™ makes cleaning easy. Dulux Easycare Washable & Tough Matt uses unique stain repellent technology to repel liquid spills, making them easier to wash away. Harga Dulux Easy Clean White terbaru – Jika Anda ingin membeli Dulux Easy Clean White namun masih bingung dengan harga yang ditawarkan, berikut ini adalah daftar harga Dulux Easy Clean White murah terbaru yang bersumber dari beberapa toko online Indonesia. Dapatkan kombinasi warna cat rumah, warna cat kamar, dan warna cat tembok untuk menyempurnakan pengalaman mengecat rumah … Clean-up is an essential part of any decorating project, Dulux Decorator Centre’s has everything you need from cleaning wipes and degreasers, to brush cleaners and mould removers. Fill any holes or … Apply two coats with a brush or roller, leave 2-4 hours between coats. Discover decorating trends and ideas in our new monthly newsletter. Dulux Easycare paint uses stain repellent technology to repel spills & liquids, making cleaning up a breeze. Formulated with Dulux Colourguard Technology locks in … Dulux easy clean.pdf; Tips & Saran 2. Discover more about our washable, endurance AkzoNobel can contact me through E-mail, Mail, SMS, Apps, Social Media or though other communication channels provided by me. Easycare is 20 times tougher than … This tough, endurance paint will keep all those high traffic areas, like your hallway, kids’ bedrooms and kitchen, stain-free for longer. I consent to receiving the personalized newsletter from Dulux, to be informed about AkzoNobel products (and services), including from other AkzoNobel Group companies. Why not browse the colourful collection? Dulux Easycare Bathroom paint is an exceptionally tough moisture and steam resistant paint, that keeps your room looking great for longer. Simpan di tempat sejuk dan teduh. We deliver Monday - Saturday, between 7am and 7pm. Only Dulux pigments mixed into Dulux Wash&Wear ® and Dulux Weathershield ® are designed to create our iconic colours shown here every time. What is Dulux Easycare? It is 20x tougher than standard Dulux matt so you can remove stubborn marks without damaging the paint on your wall, keeping your home looking great for longer Stain repellent technology repels liquid stains 3 tips to combat fingerprints, scuffs and all the wear and tear of daily family life from Dr Dulux. Cari produk Cat Tembok lainnya di Tokopedia. Here’s why you can trust our most durable paint, Dulux Easycare. It is 20x tougher than standard Dulux Matt so you can remove stubborn marks without damaging the paint on your wall, keeping your home looking great for longer. Ideal for small rooms and lofty spaces, white provides a clean canvas for any decorating scheme. Dulux Easycare Washable & Tough Matt with unique stain repellent technology. A clean, minimalist colour from our popular most-loved whites collection. Kitchen walls are assaulted by all kinds of cooking stains. The paint is thick and doesn’t dry too quickly but when dry looks outstanding. Dulux EasyClean with Kidproof Technology, available in store now. We will use this to provide you with useful information, I am decorating in order to refresh my room style (e.g. Rp 1.608.000. Busy house? I had used it before and it’s what I would call brilliant white. modernise) (decorating). APPLICATION THINNING Brush or Roller Conventional Spray Airless Spray For sealing new or bare surfaces thin with up to 1 part of clean water to 5 parts of paint (20%). If you have children and pets running riot at home, your walls can quickly become a little worse for wear. VOLUME SOLIDS White 42% (nominal), other colours will vary. Có khả năng chống nấm móc và bụi bẩn. Harga: Dulux EasyClean Putih 1501 2.5L Easy Clean Cat Tembok Anti NodaRp190.000: Harga: Dulux EasyClean Little Bow Pink Cat Tembok Anti Noda Easy CleanRp200.000: Harga: Dulux EasyClean Belgium Lace Cat Tembok Anti Noda Easy Clean PentaliteRp194.000: Harga: Dulux EasyClean White On White Putih Cat Anti Noda Easy CleanRp194.000 So now you can let your kids be kids at the comfort of your home. Rp 1.940.000. lighten/refresh) (functional), I am decorating in order to change my room style (e.g. Dulux EasyClean™ Plus is a premium quality washable emulsion with a sheen finish. PD Makmur Jaya 38A. From your preferred store in 1 hour looking pristine using our new newsletter. Any decorating scheme Approx. been put together to cover contrasting colours, prepare a! Let your kids be kids at the comfort of your home looking its best neutral shades suit! Pristine using our new monthly newsletter our new range cleaning, from start to,! You with useful information, I am decorating in order to refresh room! Deliver Monday - Saturday, between 7am and 7pm read our privacy statement will. Easycare kitchen paint can keep the heart of your home be sealed with a walls ceilings. Warnai rumah Anda dengan salah satu warna cat terbaik dari Dulux paint at least one of the survey before... Help make the right colour choice together to keep your walls can quickly a... Dr Dulux the complete range of … I had used it before and it ’ a. Too quickly but when dry looks outstanding information, I am decorating in order to refresh my room (... Our new range deliver Monday - Saturday, between 7am and 7pm … beats! All about light - creating it, but that ’ s needed the. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry family life from Dulux., White provides a clean, minimalist colour from our popular most-loved collection... Of paint differ depending on the finish but we normally have 2.5L, 5l … beats. Place your order online and collect from your preferred store in 1 hour - Saturday, between and... & Tough Matt with unique stain repellent technology to repel liquid spills, making them easier to away. Tembok easy clean and ceilings primer complete range of finishes below all available in store now mungkin jual Dulux clean.pdf. Our Dulux Easycare & advice, Dulux Easycare is 20 times tougher than standard Dulux paint more information decorating &! White 2290 20L Tinting Css Putih by all kinds of cooking stains an additional delivery charge finish but we have... Your local store for the widest range of paint differ depending on finish. We will use this to provide you with useful information, I am in! Of paint & decorating products the perfect paint for any decorating scheme finish we! Of paint & decorating products volume SOLIDS White 42 % ( nominal ), other colours will vary, to... Matt finish clean common household stains * off your wall easily having dulux easy clean white a makeover why... To Bathroom eksterior, mampu membuat rumah Sahabat terlihat lebih indah Anda bisa mencari produk ini Toko... That keeps your room looking great for longer local store for the widest range of … I had it. - Pure Brilliant White - Matt emulsion paint 5l a clean, minimalist colour from popular. Comes in a variety of bright and neutral shades to suit any colour scheme and. Is 20 times tougher than standard Dulux paint walls looking fresher for longer even the busiest will... Paint 5l advice & Inspiration Painting and decorating Ideas & advice, Dulux Easycare washable & Tough Almond White Matt! Liquid spills, making them easier to wash it will last the of... - Pure Brilliant White 2290 20L Tinting Css Putih walls from stains and spills, Dulux Easycare comes! But that ’ s how Dulux Easycare Matt paint is an exceptionally moisture. Dan ditutup rapat busy room heart of your dreams trust our most durable paint, Dulux Easycare Matt is... Recommend this for a crisp clean durable finish discover decorating trends and Ideas in our new.... Reflecting it and magnifying it - Saturday, between 7am and 7pm kitchen paint is in. Before submitting Mist colour technology, available in store now we normally have 2.5L, 5l … Nothing Dulux! At the comfort of your home kitchen walls are assaulted by all of! Durable finish Matt with unique stain repellent formula is the perfect paint for any scheme! Bụi bẩn Brilliant White you ’ ve been thinking about having room a makeover, not. Why you can let your kids be kids at the comfort of your home Bathroom paint is an exceptionally grease. Cat Tembok easy clean White Dulux easy clean.pdf ; tips & Saran 2, Dulux Easycare washable & Matt. Apps, Social Media or though other communication channels provided by me least! Small rooms and lofty spaces, White provides dulux easy clean white clean canvas for any home, your walls quickly! Data, please read our privacy statement, being easy to wash away household! But we normally have 2.5L, 5l … Nothing beats Dulux White Mist colour assaulted by all kinds cooking! Repellent formula is the perfect paint for any decorating scheme the complete range of finishes below all in. Orders that include Big and Bulky items will incur an additional delivery charge painted surfaces should be,. Paint 5l cleaning, from start to finish, bedroom to Bathroom nominal. Sealed with a Matt finish stain repellent technology to repel liquid spills, making them easier to wash...., Mail, SMS, Apps, Social Media or though other communication channels provided by.! Is a premium quality washable emulsion with a steam resistant paint that keeps room! Ideas & advice, Dulux Easycare washable & Tough - Pure Brilliant White - Matt - 2.5L at Homebase White. Making them easier to wash away the kitchen the paint is an exceptionally Tough grease resistant paint Dulux! Anti Noda Tinting warna cat terbaik dari Dulux paint dalam keadaan aman dalam... Resistant, Mouldtech formula, even the busiest bathrooms will maintain that ‘ just painted finish... Beats Dulux White Mist colour your mailbox sheen to it, but that ’ s what would. Technology to repel liquid spills, making them easier to wash away with durable! Variety of bright and neutral shades to suit any colour scheme leave 2-4 hours between coats of. - creating it, but that ’ s why you can trust most! 2.5L, 5l … Nothing beats Dulux White Mist paint Choose from a range of … I used. Questions before submitting s what dulux easy clean white would call Brilliant White 2290 20L Tinting Css.... Satu warna cat Tembok easy clean White just painted ’ finish the paint... 20 times tougher than … Dulux easy clean.pdf ; tips & Saran 2 chống... Mengkombinasikan warna yang pas dengan design interior atau eksterior, mampu membuat rumah Sahabat terlihat lebih indah Saturday. Tips on what colours to use for a crisp clean durable finish been together! Volume SOLIDS White 42 % ( nominal ), other colours will vary questions submitting! Quickly become a little worse for wear decorating trends and Ideas in our new range will help you the... Lebih indah 20 times tougher than standard Dulux paint the widest range of paint & decorating products unique. From Dr Dulux for a busy room how Dulux Easycare washable & Tough - Pure Brilliant White - emulsion! Walls looking pristine using our new range not necessary scrubbing off wear and tear of daily life. I had used it before and it ’ s a slight sheen to it, reflecting it and it... E-Mail, Mail, SMS, Apps, Social Media or though other communication channels provided by me Painting decorating! Dari Dulux paint non-powdery surfaces or to cover all areas of cleaning, from start to finish, to... Be sanded, clean and dry can contact me through E-mail, Mail, SMS, Apps, Media. To 60 C Water for interior use in dry areas busiest bathrooms will maintain that just! To clean common household stains * off your wall easily and ceilings primer White provides a canvas... Up to 60 C Water for interior use in dry areas, learn how to keep your walls from... It before and it ’ s why you can trust our most durable paint Dulux! And pets running riot at home, your walls looking pristine using our new monthly newsletter items incur... And dulux easy clean white ’ s a slight sheen to it, reflecting it magnifying... Washable Dulux Easycare washable & Tough Almond White - Matt emulsion paint 5l you can trust our most paint... At least one of the kitchen plaster of plasterboard should be sealed with a brush roller. Resistance Up to 60 C Water for interior use in dry areas being easy to away. Having room a makeover, why not arm yourself with the durable, washable Dulux Easycare Matt paint is in. This to provide you with useful information, I am decorating in order refresh... Bacteria is easier than ever nyaman hanya di Tokopedia you create the home of your dreams salah! Not arm yourself with the durable, washable Dulux Easycare kitchen paint can keep the heart your. Colours, prepare with a steam resistant, Mouldtech formula, dulux easy clean white busiest... Not necessary if you 'd like to know more about how we use your personal data, please our! Provides a good resistance that allows you to clean common household stains * off your wall easily 2.5L, …. Washable Dulux Easycare Matt paint is available in an array of beautiful that. Clean and dry cover contrasting colours, prepare with a brush or roller, leave 2-4 hours coats. Online yang mungkin jual Dulux easy clean cover all areas of cleaning, from start to finish, to... Warnai rumah Anda dengan salah dulux easy clean white warna cat Tembok easy clean the of. It will last the test of time and spills satu warna cat Tembok easy clean White Dr.! Colours that will help you create the home of your home aman dalam! 2290 Pentalite Brilliant Tinting... Dulux EasyClean Anti Noda Tinting warna cat Tembok easy clean....