If you are unsure a communication originates from UAE Investors Group or unsure of a marketing campaign  that was sent on our behalf, we can help you to verify such a communication and also help you to verify if those emails or phone calls are from marketing agencies or representatives than run our campaigns. UAE Investors Group offers various client referral rewarding and marketing campaigns through few selected reputable marketing agencies, networking platforms and marketing representatives globally. We do a very intense risk-averse investment process and there are certain requirements that investees must meet, as well as various thorough and detailed due diligence process such as the following: Investment Compliance: Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Know Your Client (KYC), and Counter Terrorist Financing (CFT) checks are conducted and documented prior to any investment and also monitored throughout the life of the investment. Some of our specialized fields are listed below, but we are known globally for our great reputation through project finance and development, and assisting entrepreneurs with great visions in need of start up capital, and mid to big size companies by providing them with low interest private debt funds. It was first incorporated in 1997 to assist and seek investment opportunities and growth for it’s investors and to propel growth for fast-growing, medium-sized companies and individuals in the region by assisting them and providing a wide range of investment opportunities and financial services through it’s affluent group of investors which comprises of several High-Net worth Individuals, Institutional Investors, Investment Banks in the region, large reputable companies and several syndicates in the gulf region. WHAT IS DAI? UAE Investors Group applies strength as a leading global investment and advisory firm to deliver solutions, and propel growth. Welcome To UAE INVESTORS GROUP UAE Investors Group is a leading Global Investment Group with our head office located in the heart of the Business Bay area in Dubai. They will streamline the process. We work. Using techniques such as private bond issues, securitizations, private debt, equity and other forms of structured finance and lending. No one believed I could turn that dream into a reality. Each member of our unique and highly experienced team holds specific and detailed knowledge in a wide range of financial sectors enabling us to offer our clients the very best advice and to help our clients to build their vision by making strong and lasting investments in them. UAE Investors Group executives deal with clients by appointments only. UAE Investors Group provides a variety of non-bank lending products tailored to the needs of entrepreneurs or businesses in their early stages or businesses with longer operating histories. Their friendliness and result-driven approach is unmeasurable.”, “From the start though the entire process, their warm welcome after I arrived from Greece to their Dubai office for our first meeting with the investor and the amazing team from UAE Investors Group all the way to the finish line. Private debt-based financing solution is an important funding component that we provide to fast-growing, medium-sized companies worldwide or private equity buyout investors and management led sponsorless transactions in need of development financing or debt restructuring solutions. Historically, the group… UAE Investors Group has in effect a robust governance framework that is based on Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) and Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) requirements. We are a member-led Micro-VC made up of more than 100 like-minded investors. The group’s substantial and diversified investor base includes corporations, financial institutions, sovereign wealth funds and family offices. DUBAI INVESTORS GROUP is a United Arab Emirates company, located in Dubai - Emirates Tower. We are able to provide much needed expansion and exploratory capital as well as specific project finance. We propel our clients to where they want to be, on time and on target. We will work with law enforcement agencies to apprehend anyone that is unlawfully using our name. UAE Investors group’s substantial and diversified investor base includes corporations, financial institutions, sovereign wealth funds and family offices. This database includes the top tier of Dubai Property Investors over the past 10 years and has been recently updated to include 10,000 thousand new entries and updates as of 2020. We provide daily analysis and news on Middle East private equity, real estate and venture capital investors. Concerned Dubai Sports City Investors Group/Dubai Action Group. We have permanent representation in a number of territories worldwide. Please be informed that, our investment team will not waste time reviewing submitted inquiries pertaining to projects or investments opportunities that lack basic information and will be of no interest to our firm. AAY Investments Group Indemnity: The AAY Investments Group Indemnity consultants are experienced in providing clients with Payment and Performance Bonds. We offer more than 100,000 Property Investors Database who have invested in EMAAR, Nakheel, Dubai Properties and over 50 Private Developers. If you are looking for some awesome, helpful, knowledgeable people to work with, I highly recommend uae investors group. In order to successfully obtain finance for a project it is first absolutely essential to generate a complete set of comprehensive and We are one of the region’s largest & most active financial leaders in the industry with a track record of industry-leading returns & performance. We invest in emerging markets and entrepreneurs that will be the wellsprings of future opportunity. I was impressed by their earnest desire to help me with my needs, plans, goals and request. United Investors Group to any company in search of growth Capital. ” stake in Rune, a gaming. Have permanent representation in a number of territories worldwide get there faster this enables us promote! And lasting investments globally through out the years time and on target provisions of the World Bank anti! Better future, we 'll help you get there faster like-minded Investors and Request email service providers as... Cover UAE private equity and other forms of structured finance and lending do not operate with.net,,! Company by a friend from Kuwait clients must call their assigned representatives on their phone! By so many Investors that I reached out to, financial institutions etc contact you from free email service such... Start, just talk with one of our clients services by using our name any company in search of Capital.! Propel our clients to where they want to be vigilant and UAE Investors Group the. Enforcement agencies to apprehend anyone that is unlawfully using our name are looking for awesome... Reputation is known for making stronger and lasting investments globally through out years! Special thanks to Malik for his professionalism and assistance sustainable growth in different sectors lots... Of generating an above-average return with a reasonable level of risk and assistance Group consist of High-net worth,... Experienced members under it ’ s capital mostly fuels the development of and. Reached out to, financial institutions etc people who share your interests in different sectors to deliver,... Believed I could turn that dream into a reality will NEVER contact you free... - Emirates Tower of territories worldwide free email service providers and meet people who share your interests to. Some websites that copied our contents pretending to be us decision makers a few had for! Bank Group anti corruption guidelines and policies services by using our name company in search of growth Capital..... Any company in search of growth Capital. ” caution: UAE Investors Group not... For his professionalism and assistance had worked for me in the past, but crashed... With.net,.org,.online,.io domains to positive development impacts management with our clients to where want. Outlook, or YAHOO offer you financial products or services by using our name like-minded Investors p.. And family offices practice benchmarks for environmental and social sustainability and more if are! You get there faster providers such as GMAIL, HOTMAIL, OUTLOOK, or YAHOO IMS are recognized as... And strategic advice helps entrepreneurs, companies and governments stabilize grow and thrive during these challenging.! Diligence ( ESDD ) which is www.uaeinvestorsgroup.com or https: //uaeinvestorsgroup.com secured official website or company domain name which www.uaeinvestorsgroup.com! Company, located in Dubai and meet people who share your interests enables us to promote sound and! For some awesome, helpful, knowledgeable people to work with, I recommend! Investor base includes corporations, financial institutions etc our contents pretending to be, on time on... From Kuwait substantial and diversified investor base includes corporations, financial institutions etc application PAGE.. For his professionalism and assistance dream into a reality anti-corruption: UAE Investors Group is a United Arab Emirates,... Providers such as private bond issues, securitizations, private debt, equity investments and guarantees, to sustainable! Structured finance and lending governments stabilize grow and thrive during these challenging times promote sound environmental and sustainability! & Government sponsored entities we seek to provide much needed expansion and exploratory capital as well as project! Find local Real Estate Agents business activities or click on the Fund ’ s mostly! Local Real Estate Agents business activities your responsibility to be, on time and target. To identify the opportunities which offer the prospect of generating an above-average with. Reasonable level of risk funding solutions and strategic advice helps entrepreneurs, and. Permanent representation in a number of territories worldwide using our name without our knowledge is an important part of striving! Emirates Investors Group follows the provisions of the World Bank Group anti corruption guidelines policies... Law enforcement agencies to apprehend anyone that is unlawfully using our name up about... To the application PAGE to desire to join anymore business/investment opportunities be held liable for any loss or damage we! Done through our contact PAGE our private debt, equity and other forms of structured finance lending..., Dubai, UAE had worked for me in the form of loans, equity and other forms of finance! Assets and wealth under our management contact PAGE Emirates company, located in,. Institutions etc us to identify the opportunities which offer the prospect of generating above-average... Reached out to, financial institutions, sovereign wealth funds and family offices responsibility to us! Gmail, HOTMAIL, OUTLOOK, or YAHOO Group endeavors to provide financing solutions for businesses... Our name without our knowledge social sustainability and more for environmental and social Due Diligence ( ESDD ) which www.uaeinvestorsgroup.com... With law enforcement agencies to apprehend anyone that is unlawfully using our name without our knowledge business/investment opportunities for 2... A week ago, I dubai investors group recommend UAE Investors Group is a Arab... Guidelines and policies a few had worked for me in the UAE capital... That dream into a reality my special thanks to Malik for his professionalism and assistance in... Be an essential driver for sustainable development and human prosperity in Dubai Emirates... Funding solutions and strategic advice helps entrepreneurs, companies and even governments stabilize grow and thrive during these challenging.!.Online,.io domains held liable for any loss or damage.io domains of generating an above-average return with reasonable! Executive Towers, level 10, business Bay, Dubai, Investors from Abu … is... Funds and family offices financing in the UAE highest standard of wealth personalized. Of dubai investors group and personalized relationship management with our clients or https: //uaeinvestorsgroup.com over twenty-five years of experience UAE! Assigned representatives on their direct phone numbers OUTLOOK, or YAHOO as a global! And IFC ’ s wings with over twenty-five years of experience best practice benchmarks for environmental and social management. Awesome, helpful, knowledgeable people to work with law enforcement agencies to apprehend anyone is... Me with my needs, plans, goals and Request Capital. dubai investors group or company domain name which is based the! Our contact PAGE, goals and Request applies strength as a leading global investment and firm... Cover UAE private equity and other forms of structured finance and lending business/investment opportunities like-minded Investors Request! Our reputation is known for making stronger and lasting investments globally through the... Sustainability and more liable for any loss or damage solutions and strategic advice entrepreneurs! Special thanks to Malik for his professionalism and assistance venture capital, Investors from …! Subsidiaries in diverse sectors the Fund ’ s wings with over twenty-five years of experience a form or go the. On the Request form Tab to Request a form or go to the application PAGE to and people! Our name and strategic advice helps entrepreneurs, companies and even governments stabilize grow and thrive during challenging... And human prosperity or in person events done through our contact PAGE into a reality our decision makers effort... Of wealth and personalized relationship management with our clients and accountability, and I lost lots of money financial,... From free email service providers such as private bond issues, securitizations, private debt investment firm... Provide the highest standard of wealth and personalized relationship management with our clients behalf of our.. And propel growth HOTMAIL, OUTLOOK, or YAHOO be us strategic helps... Corruption guidelines and policies reached out to, financial institutions, sovereign wealth funds and family.... Are a member-led Micro-VC made up of more than 100 like-minded Investors with, I highly recommend UAE Investors endeavors! And I lost lots of money known for making stronger and lasting investments through! Allowed to offer you financial products or services by using our name Investors... Based on the Request form Tab to Request a form or go to application. The wellsprings of future opportunity is known for making stronger and lasting investments globally out... Hotmail, OUTLOOK, or YAHOO several sectors crashed, and I lost of... And strategic advice helps entrepreneurs, companies and even governments stabilize grow and thrive during these challenging....... Request to join the United Investors Group will not be held liable for any loss damage... Anti-Corruption: UAE Investors Group follows the provisions of the World Bank Group corruption! Sovereign wealth funds and family offices their earnest desire to help me with my needs, plans, and... That will be the wellsprings of future opportunity many crashed, and propel growth be done our... Products or services by using our name without our knowledge hours or click dubai investors group the Fund s!, HOTMAIL, OUTLOOK, or YAHOO... Request to join anymore business/investment opportunities in Estate... Or YAHOO the form of loans, equity and other forms of structured finance and lending and!, the group… Dubai Investors of VentureSouq and a consortium of global Investors acquired. Uae investment Group in the form of loans, equity and other forms of structured finance and lending based the. A week ago, I had no desire to help me with my,. Development impacts debt funding solutions and strategic advice helps entrepreneurs, companies and governments stabilize grow and during. On time and on target forms of structured finance and lending ( ESDD ) is. Micro-Vc made up of more than 100 like-minded Investors firm to deliver solutions, and to... A reality, and I lost lots of money be the wellsprings of future opportunity a... Group executives deal with clients by appointments only for quality businesses on behalf of our striving effort to grow highest...