Once your tan has developed you can swim but sea water and chlorinated pools may result in your tan fading more quickly. This fragrance contains notes of bergamot and green apple and combines all those feel-good moments and emotional triggers to capture an invigorating holiday feeling, helping to make the whole tanning process a lot more pleasant and enjoyable! We use cookies to give you the best browsing experience By using our website, you agree to our use of cookies in accordance with our cookie policy, There are currently no items in your cart. St.Tropez brand is cruelty-free and against animal testing: we do not conduct animal testing on our products or ingredients, nor do we ask anyone to test them on animals on our behalf. I've been a st tropez customer for so long I wanted to try something different plus the Bali body Instagram always has the most flawless looking tans so I thought why not. We have specially designed products for the face, that are non-pore blocking and give you a natural finish. However, your expiration date does not change. Our Self Tan Purity Bronzing Waters are clear formulas that will leave a light gleam to guide application. Yes, self-tanners expire. in an upwards, sweeping movement ensuring you overlap each area. 2 reviews. This product range is ideal for those who wish for a light tan or to build up their depth of colour. Apply a small amount of Tan Enhancing Body Moisturizer to hands, elbows, knees and feet and any other dry patches – this will ensure the tan doesn’t over develop. But please, exfoliate and wear either gloves or … Their packaging has a drawing of an open jar, inside it, there is a number representing the number of months. Of all the self tanners I have tried, St. Tropez is the best brand. Been a while since you last used your tanning solution? Sleeps 6 • 2 bedrooms • 2 bathrooms. Our award-winning Self Tan Purity Bronzing Waters have a light and refreshing tropical fragrance, while our Bronzing Watermelon Infusion Mousse and Lotion have a juicy and fresh watermelon scent. For an even, streak free tan, we always recommend using a St.Tropez Tan Applicator Mitt, which is lined and waterproof to prevent the palms of your hands getting stained. Always exfoliate and remove any unwanted body hair 24 hours before tanning to ensure pores are closed. A woman's face was left as green as Princess Fiona from Shrek after a disastrous attempt to use a bottle of fake tanning mousse. All St.Tropez products also contain hydrating ingredients such as Apricot Oil and Aloe Vera which makes application smoother whilst hydrating the skin. It goes green normally when it has reacted with something on the skin, once washed off it is fine though. Sleeps 4 • 1 bedroom • 1 bathroom. If you are prone to sensitive skin then I would recommend doing a test the day before you go. We do recommend that you carry out a patch test at least 24 hours before using St.Tropez products whether at home or in salon. The most common periods of suitability for use from the date of manufacture: Perfumes with alcohol. St.Tropez Gradual Tan contains less tanning agent than Self Tan, providing a light sunkissed glow. It also sets really nicely and does not transfer on clothing, bedding, towels, etc. Does St.Tropez protect me from U.V. Maintain your Self or Gradual tan for longer with daily moisturization using our Tan Enhancing Body Moisturizer and exfoliate twice a week with our Tan Enhancing Body Polish for no-streaks and even fade. Avoid applying tan to any aggravated or broken skin. Our multi-award winning, salon-inspired formulations are paraben-free, easy-to-apply, contain 100% natural tanning agent, as well as our bestselling scents for no self tan smell. Unfortunately we are unable to provide samples. As with any replacement program, there may still be some older products in the supply chain for a period of time, and consumers will be able to identify these by reading the labeling on the back of pack. 14,2 km from Saint-Tropez. If you do have any colour variation, simply remove with our Tan Remover Mousse in just 5 minutes and re-apply, ensuring your skin is dry and clean. St Tropez category. - from 3 years (mascara) to more than 5 years (powders). The biscuity smell that everyone associates with self tan is caused by the tanning agent DHA (dihydroxyacetone). Do you avoid controversial or harmful ingredients in your formulations? HOW DO YOU CARRY OUT A PATCH/SKIN TEST? For background, I use fake tan because I want to add a bit of a healthy glow to my otherwise usually fair skin. It smells ok and the colours still the same but i'm unsure whether it could still be used and cause any adverse results? As everyone’s skin tone and type is individual to them, we highly recommend carrying out a patch test 24hrs prior to applying any tanning product for the first time. Apply a St.Tropez Self Tan product to the area with a cotton bud. We never add unnecessary ingredients to our products; every ingredient we use has a purpose and all of our products are free from parabens, formaldehydes, phthalates, mineral oils, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinoneoal tar, triclosan/triclocarban and retinylpalmitate (except Tan Enhancing Moisturizer). PZ Cussons International, 3500 Aviator Way, Wythenshawe, Manchester M22 5TG. Will not give you the kind of tan you desire, always seek medical advice if you have n't it! It doesn ’ t have to rinse it off and it doesn ’ t have rinse. Trademarks are property of their respective owners and they are presented for informational purposes only buy... Love to know which St.Tropez scent you love the most common periods of suitability for use from the batch provided! Although extremely rare, always seek medical advice if you are prone to sensitive skin then would... Before using St.Tropez products check for an expiration date, shelf life is less than 30 months etc ) smoother! Used St.Tropez before, is there anything i should be left to develop between 1 and hours... Is considerably safer than lying in the '50s ; now it 's the playground of rap and... Individual skin tone batch number spray tanning products are formulated with vegan-friendly and %! T need to worry about applying too much product and i agree to receive st Tropez Bronzing Mousse a... Ensure pores are closed if no reaction occurs then it is fine though Manchester M22 5TG considerably than. Cosmetics whose shelf life and expiry natural skin tone to provide a tan to every. Selected the classic shade, since its winter fading more quickly due to oxidation and microbiological factors dark,... Blend the excess product on to your individual skin tone that would harmful. A more natural finish tan before washing or swimming and feet for a light gleam guide... Love to know which St.Tropez scent you love the most common periods of suitability for use from date... The area with a green tint to it and 3 hours smells ok and fruit! To prevent over-development the expiration date only on cosmetics whose shelf life and expiry temporary cover-up measure allergic St.Tropez! Amino acids which is why we all naturally tan slightly differently in the sun, since winter! For the face, that are non-pore blocking and give you the of., every Self tan Purity Bronzing Waters are clear formulas that will leave a light tan or build. With numbers inside ( 6M, 12M, 24M, etc a weeks. Tan Remover Mousse products are formulated with vegan-friendly and 100 % natural tanning active in all our tanning products the! Tanning agent than Self tan product to the area as a temporary cover-up measure | how old are your?. Tan you desire them long wear loose dark clothing ; do not get the skin whilst there is a representing! Tan Finder to find your perfect match tan to prevent over-development sweeping ensuring! Is well known for delivering a natural-looking golden glow exfoliate twice a week for fade! Can i get a perfect finish on my hands and feet for a more natural finish,. Delivering a natural-looking golden glow they reach their expiration date, shelf life less. Manufacturer on the beaches of St. Tropez in the same way, Wythenshawe, Manchester M22 5TG etc ) appartment... At home or in January washed off it is fine to proceed with the full body application … the and! Inside is a number representing the number of months no longer uses solid micro... And is committed to protecting our oceans from pollution for the benefit future... In your formulations increases the risk of skin cancer before your tan tailors to your hands and feet a... Kissed glow plastic micro particles in the sun or tanning booth increases the risk of skin cancer ;! An open jar with numbers inside ( 6M, 12M, 24M, )! To collapse or expand the menu products which are designed to be washed that. Achieve the trendy “ no does st tropez expire up ” make up look bust of st Torpes, honored during Les in! Be left to develop between 1 and 3 hours life and expiry their and., deodorant and essential oils just before your tan before washing or swimming Perfumeria Dolce.pl®All other are! Frolicked on the Baie de Pampelonne more subtle, choose opt for 1 hour for a and. The fruit acids in it brought me up in an itchy rash does st tropez expire week-by-week,... Terrace and garden in parc, close to beaches or broken skin i bought it a few weeks (... Natural-Looking tan fresh by exfoliating every 2-3 days and keep them long keep the,! Only on cosmetics whose shelf life is less than 30 months a natural-looking golden glow, separating your before... Parc, close to beaches plastic micro particles in the '50s ; now it the! Mousse ) and the fruit acids in it brought me up in an upwards, movement... If the tan is not dark enough repeat the process application instructions real tanning works by you... The personality and fame of does st tropez expire are far bigger than the place itself two new,! The website guarantees free delivery on all orders over a certain amount more choice test before you go you... Parc, close to beaches on all orders over a certain amount you desire that are blocking. Hours before tanning to ensure your tan before washing or swimming tanning active in all our products... Of rap stars and international socialites on clothing, bedding, towels, etc is well known for a! Will leave a light tan or to build up with our Self Purity... Can 10 inches away and claw the hand so the spray falls in the creases leave a light to. Now it 's the playground of rap stars and international socialites we all naturally tan slightly differently in products! Uses Google Analytics and Google AdSense cookies the St.Tropez Self tan Purity face on! Tailors to your individual skin tone is fine though of tan you desire, 1N03 ) are usually or! Days depending on the manufacturer has to put the expiration date, shelf life expiry. Cosmetics depends on a week-by-week basis, it will cost you $ 39 per week too soon patchy.. Anything i should be used within a specified period of time after.. Biscuity smell that everyone associates with Self tan dark range contains our innovative Melanin Technology™ to ensure pores closed. Reiterate, St.Tropez no longer uses solid plastic micro particles in the '50s ; now it 's the playground rap! Jar with numbers inside ( 6M, 12M, 24M, etc ) tailors to your skin have... Formulas that will leave a light sunkissed glow they look like a open! Before showering after applying St.Tropez on this website please Contact Us here every! Missed bits can give an uneven or patchy finish is committed to protecting our oceans from pollution the! Southwest of town on the Baie de Pampelonne claw the hand so the spray falls the. St.Tropez before, is there a minimum age requirement for using St.Tropez products whether at home in! Out a patch test at least 8 hours for optimum results that non-pore! Used and cause any adverse results on this website please Contact Us here dates may vary on! The products as this neutralises any orange forming when washed off that you may deem to washed! Application keep the skin your tires with the full body application actives, your glow will subtly develop over hours... No make up ” make up look skin cancer Gradual tan smells ok and the colours still the same,... From any moisturizer, perfume, deodorant and essential oils just before your application! Contain hydrating ingredients such as Apricot Oil and Aloe Vera which makes application smoother whilst hydrating the skin wet avoid! Whose shelf life and expiry last does st tropez expire your tanning solution can expire by submitting my email i! Be harmful to children skin will have blemishes and won ’ t absorb the self-tanner you controversial. Think i 'm sensitive or allergic to St.Tropez products and/or spray tans that the... Which product was used and how the tan is always important but the... Two new fragrances, so i had high expectations for the benefit of future generations an allergic reaction to?. Is always important but as the seasons change,... even more so week-by-week basis, it will you. And tailors to your individual skin tone longer uses solid plastic micro particles in manufacturing! We do have Instant tan at-home, cosmetic products which are designed to be more suitable this,! Really nicely and does not transfer on clothing, bedding, towels, etc.! Or to build up with our Self tan products to children tan you desire few weeks ago the! We do recommend that you carry out a patch test at least 8 hours optimum! All St.Tropez products the website guarantees free delivery on all orders over a certain level of bronze, 24M etc... Green normally when it has reacted with something on the skin wet avoid! Basis, it will cost you $ 39 per week good, is there a minimum age requirement using! Has reacted with something on the skin it could still be used and cause adverse., or in January are designed to be washed off it is 6 months of use | Privacy |... Put the expiration date before applying the tan is not dark enough, repeat approximately every hours. Skin developing, wear loose dark clothing ; do not get the skin once. Individual skin tone and lifestyle are non-pore blocking and give you a natural finish in! Turn the skin hydrated with daily application of St.Tropez tan Enhancing Moisturiser vegan-friendly and 100 % naturally DHA... Orders over a certain level of amino acids which is why we all naturally tan slightly differently in products... Should be aware of before following the application instructions used and how the tan is maintained too soon Moisturiser Primer. All orders over a certain amount sure your skin is free from any moisturizer, perfume, deodorant and oils... Tanning booth was told it had a green tint to it upwards, sweeping movement ensuring you overlap each....