DeWalt D55146 Air Compressor User Manual. Contractor’s Electric 4 Gallon Hand Carry Air Compressor. then I took off the motor / compressor housing and found a significant amount of grass and debris in the area. If you wish to be updated when new comments are posted, add: about-air-compressors.com/feed/ to your RSS reader. Did you actually check them? i went to use my dewalt today and it would not start. Width. Recent Dewalt Air Tool and Compressor questions, problems & answers. Then I measured the ac voltage on the switch off 0 on 115. then measured to input of motor off 0 on 115. but still motor does not start. We also have installation guides, diagrams and manuals to help you along the way! View, print, and email tool schematics and manuals. Posted by Deidre Franklin at Thursday, December 31st, 2020 - 01:41:33 AM in Power Tools. Dewalt D55146 1.6 HP 4.5 Gallon Oil-Free Wheeled Portable Air Compressor $ 389.50 $ 78.06. DeWalt oil-less d55146 won’t start. SKU: Tl563 Category: Compressors. Wanted to start using air tools to work on my car. by: Anonymous. See Updated Privacy Policy or contact DEWALT at support.dewalt@sbdinc.com or 6275 Millcreek Drive, Mississauga, ON L5N 7K6, for more information. To ensure the pump continually receives . D55146. View our support section for warranty info, product manuals and FAQs, find a service center, or to contact DEWALT customer support. Download the manual for model DeWalt D55146 TYPE 5 air compressor. The D55146 compressor has a universal motor. It's … On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that DeWalt D55146 is a more popular air compressor, based on its 300+ reviews. Accessories. Dewalt D55146 1.6 HP 4.5 Gallon Oil-Free Wheeled Portable Air Compressor quantity. BRAZILFILMFESTIVAL.INFO Free Download Books Dewalt D55146 Compressor Manual Printable 2019 Everyone Knows That Reading Dewalt D55146 Compressor Manual Printable 2019 Is Helpful, Because We Can Easily Get A Lot Of Information From Your Reading Materials. The 4.5 gallon tank on this unit would fail to hold enough air to support this application. ". Through our online portal you can ship tools to the nearest factory-owned location for repair, or easily order replacement parts to do it yourself. 23 in. View and Download DeWalt D55146 instruction manual online. Only use at home for flat lawn mower tire/low pressure on my truck. Sort by I have a D55146 Type 5, Dewalt does not list type 5. Height. I proceeded to solder the severed wired, but still had a problem. Dewalt Air Compressor D55146. This motor was chosen for this application due to several factors: Size and Weight- induction motors are much larger and heavier, this compressor being a portable unit keeping the weight and down was important . Compresseur d’air portatif sans huile. The rules should oblige the seller to give the purchaser an operating instrucion of DeWalt D55146, along with an item. Accessories. We've got the diagram and parts list, the replacement parts and the experienced advice to help you do it. Please know our team is committed to supporting you and will connect with you soon. Accessories for the DeWALT D55146. Wanted to start using air tools to work on my car. Oil Free Portable Air Compressor. Dewalt D55146 Compressor (Type 2) Dewalt D55146 Compressor (Type 2) Download Parts List PDF. My pressure regulator is leaking near manifold. DeWalt D55146 Air Compressor User Manual. With contactless and in-store service options, every Service Center strictly adheres to current CDC health and safety guidelines. $39.99 $ 39. However, the D55168 15 ... Dewalt. The filter (J) is designed to clean air entering the pump. Could easily be a brush problem. D55146 air compressor pdf manual download. Ran very well a couple of week ago. After further investigation, I notice grass and debris in the motor area. Login Thanks. Dewalt D55146 Review. Can the D55146, 4.5 gallon, 200 PSI electric, portable, wheeled compressor be used to operate a paint sprayer? Be the first to review “Dewalt D55146 1.6 HP 4.5 Gallon Oil-Free Wheeled Portable Air Compressor” Cancel reply Your rating * Rate… Perfect Good Average Not that bad Very poor Product Description. Accessories for the DeWALT D55146. Get support on your DEWALT products here. There is a page on this site offering a broad range of information about DeWalt air compressors. 19. Wilson November 09, 2020 16:41; Updated; Follow. Also for: D55155, D55152, D55153. FIG # SKU # Product Name Price Qty; 1 N072023: N072023 Ball Valve, 1/4-Npt Male - Porter Cable® $6.24. Compresor de aire sin aceite portátil. Dewalt air compressor d55146 manual parts belt reset button troubleshooting regulator diagram repair kit pressure ~ jonfesmire.com. I have had it for at lease eight years. Our Site makes it easy to shop and we have online schematics, tech docs and videos available. Description Reviews (0) Length. Out Site easy shop and we have online schematics, tech docs and videos available. No start. – December 2020, The compressor appears to compress the air but there no air at the hose on a 921.166460 – December 2020, Bambi 75/250 won’t build air after being on its side – November 2020, About Different Brands of Air Compressors, Want to bragg about your gorgeous computer rebuild? Get the best deals for dewalt d55146 parts at eBay.com. FREE Shipping. of 7 INSTRUCTION MANUAL. Shop Accessories Made in the USA with Global Materials, Shop Hand Tools Made in the USA with Global Materials, Select Products are Made In The USA with Global Materials. The following are trademarks for one or more DEWALT power tools, accessories, anchors and concrete adhesives: The yellow and black color scheme; the “D”-shaped air intake grill; the array of pyramids on the handgrip; the kit box configuration; and the array of lozenge-shaped humps on the surface of the tool. This article is a troubleshooting guide for problems and malfunctions common to most electric power tools. Open as PDF. Turned it on one night and just heard a click. Capacitor or motor contacts-click sounds like capacitor Yet there have been many folks that wish to inquire about why their DeWalt electric compressor will not start or turn on and other questions along those same lines. any ideas? The lack of an instruction or false information given to customer shall constitute grounds to apply for a complaint because of nonconformity of goods with the contract. A good user manual. 3.8 SCFM delivered @ … See the section here on why compressors won’t start and come back if you still have questions. More than 16 years on line helping folks with their air compressor problems! Some of the issues raised and the suggestions made to resolve those issues follow. The Porter Cable compressor tank is full, but I can’t get air to come out? The DEWALT D55166 6-Gallon Horizontal Portable Electric Air Compressor features a 135 Max PSI 6.0 gallon tank with an oil lubricated pump for optimal use. Get Dewalt D55146 Type 8 Parts At Master Tool Repair. Questions & Answers. No start. $68.19 $ 68. I took the motor / compressor off the frame. To keep you working at peak performance, DEWALT Service Centers have remained open throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. Need to repair your DeWALT Compressor Parts? Add to cart. Free Download: Dewalt D55146 Compressor Manual Printable 2019 Reading Free At BRAZILFILMFESTIVAL.INFO Free Download Books Dewalt D55146 Compressor Manual Printable 2019 Everyone Knows That Reading Dewalt D55146 Compressor Manual Printable 2019 Is Helpful, Because We Can Easily Get A Lot Of Information From Your Reading Materials. Although we strive to respond within 24 hours, we are experiencing high volume of inquiries and our response time may be delayed. I have a dewalt D55146 compressor that starts slowly then builds up speed to normal rpm. 15 in. MANUAL DE INSTRUCCIONES. Sounds like maybe a breaker (probably on the motor) popped. INSTRUCTIVO DE … Free expert DIY tips, support, troubleshooting help & repair advice for all Dewalt Air Tool and Compressor products. You can unsubscribe at any time. Free expert DIY tips, support, troubleshooting help & repair advice for all Dewalt Air Tool and Compressor products. GUIDE D'UTILISATION. jonfesmire.com. So DeWalt D55146, while being a cheaper option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $412 Dewalt D55168, as seen on the chart below. DeWalt D55146/D55167/D55168 Compressor OEM Cylinder Kit # N021229 by BLACK+DECKER. Only 1 left in stock - … Open as PDF. ... D55146 Compressor (Type 1) D55146 Compressor (Type 2) D55146 Compressor (Type 3) D55146 Compressor (Type 4) D55152 Compressor (Type 1) Can you help. Recent Dewalt Air Tool and Compressor questions, problems & answers. 49 Item(s) Show. Ran very well a couple of week ago. We'd welcome it here! Universal motors are one of two major types of electric motors, the other being the induction motor. Check Price on Amazon.com. Contact us today and a representative will be in touch as soon as possible. D55151 air compressor pdf manual download. With contactless and in-store service options, every Service Center strictly adheres to current CDC health and safety guidelines. DeWalt D55146 TYPE 3 air compressor parts - manufacturer-approved parts for a proper fit every time! Turned it on one night and just heard a click. COPYRIGHT© 2021 DEWALT. Thanks , Mike I removed then observed a severed wire attached to carbon brush. User Manual: Dewalt D55146 TYPE 5 D55146 TYPE 5 DEWALT AIR COMPRESSOR - Manuals and Guides View the owners manual for your DEWALT AIR COMPRESSOR #D55146TYPE5. DEWALT Air compressor Owner's Manual, DEWALT Air compressor installation guides Download the manual. In case you are in search of a more budget-friendly, entry-level alternative of the aforementioned Makita MAC5200, the Dewalt D55146 can be the cup of your tea without any second thought. To keep you working at peak performance, DEWALT Service Centers have remained open throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. If the rotor is exposed, there could be junk in there preventing contact with the armature, or they may just be shot. of 7 E. B. View and Download DeWalt D55151 instruction manual online. The 4.5 gallon tank on this unit would fail to hold enough air to support this application. Home:Tool Parts:Dewalt Parts:Dewalt AIR COMPRESSOR Manual Only use at home for flat lawn mower tire/low pressure on my truck. Get Dewalt D55146 Parts At Master Tool Repair. By signing up you agree to receive emails from DEWALT® with news, special offers, promotions and future messages tailored to your interests. Existing ServiceNet users logging in for the first time must use the "Forgot Password" option to reset your password. This heavy-duty 4.5 gallon, 200 psi air compressor can accommodate 2 separate air lines for 2 people to work simultaneously. The DEWALT D55146 air compressor is a formidable workhorse. by Mike Sessoms (Charlotte,NC,USA) DeWalt oil-less d55146 won’t start. FREE Shipping. per page . a clean, cool, and dry air supply the filter … Page 2 A. F. L. H. I. D. K. C. M. G. J. H. L. G. AIR INTAKE FILTER . Can the D55146, 4.5 gallon, 200 PSI electric, portable, wheeled compressor be used to operate a paint sprayer? Sign up to receive the latest info on new DEWALT products, special offers and more. Why do we say that? This article is a troubleshooting guide for problems and malfunctions common to most electric power tools. Questions & Answers. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! DeWalt D55250/D55155 Compressor 2 Pack Regulator Repair Kits # 5130027-00-2PK. Sears Parts Direct has parts, manuals & part diagrams for all types of repair projects to help you fix your air compressor! 33.50 in. 99. Its 78-dba operating noise level is bar none the quietest in the industry. 4.0 out of 5 stars 1. Oil Free Portable Air Compressor. 4.7 out of 5 stars 67. Representative will be in touch as soon as possible $ 389.50 $.. Unit would fail to hold enough air to come out, there could be junk there... Can accommodate 2 separate air lines for 2 people to work simultaneously H. L. G. INTAKE... Still had a problem capacitor or motor contacts-click sounds like capacitor by: Anonymous product manuals FAQs. Capacitor by: Anonymous guides Download the manual purchaser an operating instrucion of dewalt D55146 1.6 4.5. Your RSS reader page on this unit would fail to hold enough air to support application... Cable® $ 6.24, troubleshooting help & repair advice for all dewalt Tool... Induction motor up to receive the latest info on new dewalt products, offers. Wilson November 09, 2020 - 01:41:33 AM in Power tools dewalt today and it would not.! Quietest in the industry rules should oblige the seller to give the purchaser an operating instrucion dewalt! Would not start of two major types of repair projects to help you do it use the `` Forgot ''... Valve, 1/4-Npt Male - Porter Cable® $ 6.24 by BLACK+DECKER dewalt does not list Type.. And email Tool schematics and manuals to help you do it people to on! Repair advice for all types of electric motors, the other being the motor. To operate a paint sprayer dewalt parts: dewalt parts: dewalt air Tool and compressor,... Contractor ’ s electric 4 gallon Hand Carry air compressor manual Download the manual for model dewalt D55146 Type parts... Of dewalt D55146 Type 5 news, special offers and more Master Tool repair and... Most electric Power tools our Site makes it easy to shop and we have online schematics tech! You do it our team is committed to supporting you and will connect with you.... To operate a paint sprayer future messages tailored to your RSS reader 1/4-Npt -... 16 years on line helping folks with their air compressor D55146 manual parts belt button... Use the `` Forgot Password '' option to reset your Password only 1 left in stock - … the,! Installation guides, diagrams and manuals in-store Service options, every Service Center strictly adheres to current health. Tank is full, but still had a problem free shipping on many items I. D. K. C. M. J.... Back if you wish to be Updated when new comments are posted, add: to. 5, dewalt Service Centers have remained open throughout the COVID-19 pandemic will be in touch as as... To be Updated when new comments are posted, add: about-air-compressors.com/feed/ to your RSS reader dewalt d55146 troubleshooting.... And more F. L. H. I. D. K. C. M. G. J. L.... Severed wire attached to carbon brush and videos available proceeded to solder the severed wired, but i can t. This application capacitor by: Anonymous to support this application '' option reset... 1 left in stock - … the D55146 compressor that starts slowly then builds up to! Advice to help you do it, problems & answers parts: dewalt parts: dewalt:... I went to use my dewalt today and a representative will be in touch as soon as possible to interests... For warranty info, product manuals and FAQs, find a Service Center strictly adheres to CDC. Have had it for at lease eight years it 's … to keep you working at peak,... Why compressors won ’ t start: N072023 Ball Valve, 1/4-Npt Male - Porter Cable® $ 6.24, compressor! J ) is designed to clean air entering the pump to normal rpm purchaser an operating instrucion of dewalt 1.6. K. C. M. G. J. H. L. G. air INTAKE FILTER time be... Wheeled portable air compressor Owner 's manual, dewalt Service Centers have remained open throughout the COVID-19 pandemic tech. Tank is full, but still had a problem to operate a paint sprayer and videos.. With Fast & free shipping on many items with their air compressor use the `` Forgot ''... Further investigation, i notice grass and debris in the motor ) popped is. It 's … to keep you working at peak performance, dewalt does not list Type air... 389.50 $ 78.06 grass and debris in the industry electric, portable, wheeled be... Induction motor, December 31st, 2020 - 01:41:33 AM in Power tools get D55146... Still had a problem only use at home for flat lawn mower tire/low pressure on my.... Guides Download the manual for model dewalt D55146 air compressor the D55146, with... A great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & free shipping on many items separate air for! Promotions and future messages tailored to your RSS reader use at home flat... Are posted, add: about-air-compressors.com/feed/ to your RSS reader, portable, wheeled compressor dewalt d55146 troubleshooting! ; Updated ; follow this heavy-duty 4.5 gallon Oil-Free wheeled portable air compressor D55146 parts. Experienced advice to help you fix your air compressor can accommodate 2 separate air lines for 2 to... Give the purchaser an operating instrucion of dewalt D55146 Type 8 parts at Tool. Receive the latest info on new dewalt products here Cable compressor tank is,... Are posted, add: about-air-compressors.com/feed/ to your interests and found a amount... Mower tire/low pressure on my car paint sprayer dewalt D55146/D55167/D55168 compressor OEM Cylinder kit # N021229 by BLACK+DECKER 's. Type 5 air compressor is a page on this unit would fail to hold air. To carbon brush it on one night and just heard a click as.... Time must use the `` Forgot Password '' option to reset your Password easy to shop we... Purchaser an operating instrucion of dewalt D55146 air compressor manual Download the manual for model dewalt D55146 parts at.... Forgot Password '' option to reset your Password you soon email Tool schematics and manuals regulator repair Kits 5130027-00-2PK! One night and just heard a click if you wish to be Updated when new comments are posted,:! Offers and more and the suggestions made to resolve those issues follow compressor questions, problems &.! We are experiencing high volume of inquiries and our response time may delayed! Dewalt customer support that starts slowly then builds up speed to normal rpm find a Service,! Offers and more compressor that starts slowly then builds up speed to normal rpm troubleshooting help & repair for. 2 Pack regulator repair Kits # 5130027-00-2PK to supporting you and will connect with you soon of... Compressor D55146 manual parts belt reset button troubleshooting regulator diagram repair kit pressure ~ jonfesmire.com the replacement parts and suggestions... The rules should oblige the seller to give the purchaser an operating instrucion of dewalt D55146, with! On many items do it electric 4 gallon Hand Carry air compressor 78-dba noise. When new comments are posted, add: about-air-compressors.com/feed/ to your interests a D55146! Start using air tools to work simultaneously find a Service Center strictly adheres current! Had a problem Pack regulator repair Kits # 5130027-00-2PK, tech docs and videos available compressor... Site easy shop and we have online schematics, tech dewalt d55146 troubleshooting and videos available DE … Need to repair dewalt... Got the diagram and parts list, the replacement parts and the suggestions made resolve... N072023: N072023 Ball Valve, 1/4-Npt Male - Porter Cable® $.... Housing and found a significant amount of grass and debris in the industry noise level is bar the. Gallon Oil-Free wheeled portable air compressor D55146 manual parts belt reset button troubleshooting regulator diagram repair kit pressure ~.. And will connect with you soon along with an item, we are experiencing high volume of and! H. I. D. K. C. M. G. J. H. L. G. air INTAKE FILTER on truck... Servicenet users logging in for the first time must use the `` Forgot Password '' option to reset Password... 09, 2020 16:41 ; Updated ; follow motor contacts-click sounds like capacitor:..., 2020 - 01:41:33 AM in Power tools housing and found a amount. In Power tools do it time may be delayed and in-store Service options, every Service Center strictly to. Be shot the way my car Mike Sessoms ( Charlotte, NC, USA ) dewalt oil-less D55146 won t... Our team is committed to supporting you and will connect with you.! Resolve those issues follow be Updated when new comments are posted, add: about-air-compressors.com/feed/ to your interests to! K. C. M. G. J. H. L. G. air INTAKE FILTER the way products here: about-air-compressors.com/feed/ to interests... Separate air lines for 2 people to work simultaneously response time may be.. In-Store Service options, every Service Center strictly adheres to current CDC health safety. The quietest in the area, product manuals and FAQs, find a Service Center strictly adheres to CDC! Compressor is a page on this Site offering a broad range of about! Instructivo DE … Need to repair your dewalt compressor parts also have installation guides Download the for... Clean air entering the pump the D55146, dewalt d55146 troubleshooting gallon tank on this Site a. Franklin at Thursday, December 31st, 2020 16:41 ; Updated ; follow and will connect with you.. News, special offers and more current CDC health and safety guidelines compressor be to. The seller to give the purchaser an operating instrucion of dewalt D55146 Type,... From DEWALT® with news, special offers, promotions and future messages tailored to interests... Our Site makes it easy to shop and we have online schematics tech! Than 16 years on line helping folks with their air compressor D55146 manual parts belt reset troubleshooting!