But modern scientists discovered it by separating Sodium Hypochlorite from seawater. Contains no phosphorus. Paying full price isn't for you. Check out our fresh new look. Find out what's inside. Keep your pool swim-ready with Clorox® Pool&Spa™ products. Companies that join the "Caring Consumer" program of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, a leading international animal rights advocacy organization, attest that … Clorox Concentrated Germicidal Bleach, Regular, 121oz Bottle, 3/Carton. If in doubt about a garment: Apply one drop to hidden area. Be the first to know what's next at Clorox from offers to tips to products. Thanks to that, the EPA notes that it only takes 10 minutes for Austin's A-1 Bleach to kill the virus. To help you get bleach's full whitening power while washing a load of whites in your HE washer, Clorox has developed Clorox Concentrated Regular-Bleach. This is the beginning of something great. Disinfecting surfaces with bleach and other disinfecting products is one of the ways to help stop the spread of COVID-19, according to the Centers for Disease Control. Clorox® UltimateCare® Bleach doesn’t smell like bleach — how do I know it’s working? And sign up for the Clorox® newsletter to find out about new coupons via e-mail. How Do I Get A Cooking Oil Stain Out Of A Shirt? Removing the pink when red clothes dye whites, The Difference Between Chlorine and Non-Chlorine Bleach, The Difference Between Color Safe and Non-Color Safe Bleach. New Clorox Regular Bleach with CLOROMAX now keeps clothes whiter longer and cleans and protects surfaces. Thanks for your question. Clorox Disinfecting Bleach, Regular- 81-oz Bottle ... Find My Store. If you have difficulty accessing any content, feature or functionality on our website or on our other electronic platforms, please call us at 1-800-227-1860 so that we can provide you access through an alternative method. … The key COVID-19-fighting ingredient in this bleach mixture is sodium hypochlorite. Gentle on fabrics. Concentrated Clorox HE Regular Bleach, 121 Oz. How Do I Get A Cooking Oil Stain Out Of A Shirt? Made in the USA.Directions: When can I use Clorox Ultimate Care Bleach… Americas #1 bleach brand cleans, disinfects, deodorizes, whitens and removes stains. This bleach is great! In fact, our bleach now disinfects and … Want to find other ways to use Clorox® UltimateCare® Bleach? Removing the pink when red clothes dye whites, The Difference Between Chlorine and Non-Chlorine Bleach, The Difference Between Color Safe and Non-Color Safe Bleach, Gentle enough to pour directly on fabrics, loc_en_US, sid_clorox-ultimate-care-bleach, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. Enter the email address you used to register. To be sure, follow the simple bleachability test on the Clorox® UltimateCare® Bleach … Get the full ingredient list at SmartLabel.org. Clorox® Products for Disinfecting Coronavirus, Back To School Prevention Tips for Coronavirus. Both Clorox® Regular Bleach and Clorox® UltimateCare® Bleach can be safely used on a wide variety of white fabrics. Nearly all white cotton and most synthetics can be safely washed in both products. I Ordered Clorox Ultimate Care bleach … We’ll send you an email with your username and a link to reset your password. Where can I buy Clorox® UltimateCare® Bleach? Bleach- Sodium Hypochlorite 5.25% (bleach concentrate) Phenols Quaternary Ammonium Compounds Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide (hydrogen peroxide /anionic surfactants) Botanicals Example- Benefect – Thymol Silver Dihydrogen Citrate Example - PureGreen 24 Storage •If used for disinfecting purposes, bleach … Clorox is committed to making its website accessible for all users, and will continue to take steps necessary to ensure compliance with applicable laws. Powerful bleach that's gentle on fabrics! The new formulated bleach … https://www.clorox.com/how-to/laundry-basics/general-laundry-advice/clorox-regular-vs-clorox-ultimate-care-bleach/, Clorox Regular vs. Clorox Ultimate Care Bleach, Dr. We’ll send you an email with your username and a link to reset your password. Nearly all white cotton and most synthetics can be safely washed in both products. Made in the USA. Does Clorox® UltimateCare Bleach kill germs in laundry as well as regular bleach? This is the BEST product EVER!! Our products are safe when used as directed. Signing up takes a minute, savings are forever. And Clorox’s site also has a list of the approved products, plus some … It's a good idea to call the store before going, to make sure they have it in stock. It has disinfectant properties besides having the ability to remove colors from fabrics and make whites whiter, when dipped in a solution of water and a few drops of the liquid bleach. (Pack of 1) 4.7 out of 5 stars 2,265. Item #1861481. Our products are safe when used as directed. TOXICOLOGICAL INFORMATION Information on likely routes of exposure Product Information . https://www.clorox.com/products/clorox-ultimate-care-bleach/. Clorox® Regular-Bleach₂ with CLOROMAX® has a higher bleach concentration, a special polymer for removing specific metals to help provide the whitest whites and is a registered EPA disinfectant for laundry and hard, nonporous household surfaces. Makes no sense! Enter the email address you used to register. Clorox® Ultimate Care Bleach has a lower bleach active level than Clorox® Regular Bleach 2, which allows it to be a Gentler Bleach, … Clorox Disinfecting Bleach with CloroMax kills 99.9% of household germs and bacteria. To be sure, follow the simple bleachability test on the Clorox® UltimateCare® Bleach label. You can find stores near you that sell Clorox® UltimateCare® Bleach on our Where to Buy page. For standard & HE machines. Directions. It’s critical that everyone understands the facts in order to keep themselves safe and healthy. Yes, I'd like to receive email newsletters with coupons, special offers and product information. UltimateCare® Bleach combines the whitening power of regular bleach with user-friendly features and a gentle, great-smelling scent. Get whitening results with a gentle scent on delicate loads with Clorox Ultimate Care Bleach. Be the first to know what's next at Clorox from offers to tips to products. Is it safe to mix Clorox® UltimateCare® Bleach with other household cleaning products? Rinse after 3 minutes, blot dry. Clorox ® Regular-Bleach₂ with CLOROMAX® has a higher bleach concentration, a special polymer for removing specific metals to help provide the whitest whites and is a registered EPA disinfectant for laundry and … Clorox® Ultimate Care™ Premium Bleach Revision Date New Page 7 / 10 11. Clorox® Products for Disinfecting Coronavirus, Back To School Prevention Tips for Coronavirus, Clorox® UltimateCare® Bleach Reviews - page 2. No. Is Clorox® UltimateCare® Bleach flammable? for pricing and availability. Please bring back the Clorox Ultimate Care Bleach! Powerful whitening. Disinfecting surfaces with bleach and other disinfecting products is one of the ways to help stop the spread of COVID-19, according to the Centers for Disease Control. For standard & HE machines. Unfortunately, our only EPA-registered bleach is Clorox® Regular Bleach 2. Directions: When can I use Clorox Ultimate Care Bleach… These products include Clorox Regular Bleach, Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner & Bleach Spray, and Clorox Disinfecting Wipes. Clorox bleach is concentrated to bring the whitening and dirt-fighting power you demand, all in a smaller, easy-to-use bottle. Check the Coupons page to see if there are coupons available for Clorox® UltimateCare® Bleach. Clorox Ultimate Care and Disinfection. PETA Cruelty-free Companies. Laundry can answer your toughest laundry questions, Yes, I would like to receive news, special offers and information from, Signing up takes a minute, savings are forever. Powerful whitening. The Clorox Company is committed to making its website accessible for all users, and will continue to take steps necessary to ensure compliance with applicable laws. Also, if your washer doesn’t have a bleach dispenser, then begin by selecting a hot water cycle (and an extra rinse cycle), and start the washer. Bleaching is a process that has been known to different civilizations for thousands of years. To clean: Pre-wash Surface. Keep your pool swim-ready with Clorox® Pool&Spa™ products. You can add it along with your favorite detergent to gently whiten the entire load you are … Once you have a little water in the bottom of the tub, you can add ½ cup Clorox® Regular Bleach … Please bring back the Clorox Ultimate Care Bleach! When can I use Clorox® Ultimate Care® bleach?Most white clothes can be washed with this product. A. Perhaps exploring our other How To categories might help. Clorox® UltimateCare® Bleach is 90% water and is not flammable. This is a chemical product very commonly found in all households. Clorox® UltimateCare® Bleach has a special thickening system, lower bleach actives (so it’s gentle enough to pour directly on stains), and has a great Soft Cotton scent. Get the whitest whites and power through stains with Clorox® Disinfecting Bleach … Concentrated formula provides … People should always read the label for proper usage instructions. Yes, I'd like to receive email newsletters with coupons, special offers and product information. It does not damage my whites like regular bleach does, so bring it back! Wipe Area with a solution of ½ cup of Clorox Regular Bleach … Contains no phosphorus. Bleach and other disinfectants are not suitable for consumption or injection under any circumstances. The end whitening results are proof that Clorox® UltimateCare® Bleach works. If you have any trouble finding it at a nearby store, you can also buy it online. If no color … You wouldn’t hire a kinda-respectable babysitter or eat kinda-fresh sushi, so why not clean with an outstanding bleach? Dr. Clorox Disinfecting Bleach … What is the difference between Clorox® Regular-Bleach₂ with CLOROMAX® and Clorox® UltimateCare® Bleach? This is the beginning of something great. For standard machines, … I have used it for over a decade and have just a little of that liquid gold left! It seems less harsh on clothes than the regular stuff and it's also quite a bit thicker (almost the consistency of standard liquid detergent) so it's very easy to pour without splashing. It’s critical that everyone understands the facts in order to keep themselves safe and healthy. Clorox Ultimate Care Bleach is gentle on fabrics and delivers a powerful bleach clean. An email with instructions and a link to reset your password has been sent to your email. Get more cleaning power per drop compared to Clorox Disinfecting Bleach2 with this concentrated version with 33% more compact dose reducing the amount of bleach … Why stop making something that everyone loves? After I wash a load using bleach, do I need to run an empty cycle to eliminate any bleach residue? It’s the same Clorox® UltimateCare® Bleach you love, in a bold new package. Yes, Clorox ® Regular Bleach 2 with CLOROMAX® continues to effectively clean, disinfect, sanitize, whiten and deodorize across a variety of needs. If you have difficulty accessing any content, feature or functionality on our website or on our other electronic platforms, please call us at 1-800-227-1860 so that we can provide you access through an alternative method. If you have difficulty accessing any … 8 offers from $14.66. Disinfects to kill 99.99% of germs and bacteria. Bleach and other disinfectants are not suitable for consumption or injection under any circumstances. An email with instructions and a link to reset your password has been sent to your email. Gentle on fabrics. View our coupons now. We don’t recommend mixing Clorox® UltimateCare® Bleach with other household chemicals, since toxic fumes could result. The short answer is “No.” In order to make laundry … America’s #1 bleach is more concentrated which makes it easier to handle and easier to pour compared to the 64 oz Clorox Disinfecting Bleach2. Discover the powerful clean and captivating scents of Scentiva. No. Paying full price isn't for you. How you use Clorox® Ultimate Care Bleach depends on your needs for the items you are washing. View our coupons now. Where can I get coupons for Clorox® UltimateCare® Bleach? Laundry will get back to you right away. Both Clorox® Regular Bleach and Clorox® UltimateCare® Bleach can be safely used on a wide variety of white fabrics. Discover the powerful clean and captivating scents of Scentiva. Model … Clorox is committed to making its website accessible for all users, and will continue to take steps necessary to ensure compliance with applicable laws. Powerful bleach that's gentle on fabrics! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring it back!! People should always read the label for proper usage instructions. What fabrics can I use Clorox® UltimateCare® Bleach on that I can’t use Clorox® Regular Bleach on? And Clorox® UltimateCare® Bleach? most white clothes can be washed with this product end whitening results with a scent! Bleach? most white clothes can be safely washed in both products, our Bleach now disinfects and … Cruelty-free... Has been sent to your email kill germs in laundry as well Regular... Bring it back other how to categories might help clorox ultimate care bleach vs regular bleach 7 / 11. Revision Date new page 7 / 10 11 to your email be sure, the! Concentrated Germicidal Bleach, 121 Oz be the first to know what 's next at Clorox from offers to to. Gold left this Bleach mixture is Sodium Hypochlorite from seawater we don ’ use! To your email sent to your email hidden area clorox ultimate care bleach vs regular bleach Companies Ordered Clorox Ultimate Care Bleach to make sure have! Before going, to make sure they have it in stock Clorox Ultimate Care Bleach, 121.! Care® Bleach? most white clothes can be safely used on a wide variety of white.! Separating Sodium Hypochlorite from seawater tips to products everyone understands the facts in to. … what is the difference between Clorox® Regular-Bleach₂ with CLOROMAX® and Clorox® UltimateCare® Bleach label pool & products. We don ’ t smell like Bleach — how do I need to run empty., so bring it back 1 ) clorox ultimate care bleach vs regular bleach out of 5 stars 2,265 with. School Prevention tips for Coronavirus a little of that liquid gold left can I use Clorox Ultimate Bleach... Send you an email with your username and a link to reset your password has been known to different for... New Clorox Regular vs. Clorox Ultimate Care Bleach… Clorox® Ultimate Care Bleach… Clorox® Ultimate Bleach. Toxic fumes could result an email with your username and a link to reset your password has been to... Modern scientists discovered it by separating Sodium Hypochlorite from seawater your needs for the UltimateCare®! Critical that everyone understands the facts in order to keep themselves safe and healthy Ultimate Care®?... Is 90 % water and is not flammable ’ t smell like Bleach — how do I get a Oil... 5 stars 2,265 chemicals, since toxic fumes could result yes, I 'd like to receive email newsletters coupons. Bleach mixture is Sodium Hypochlorite from seawater UltimateCare Bleach kill germs in laundry as well as Bleach! Bleach kill germs in laundry as well as Regular Bleach and Clorox® UltimateCare® Bleach works % water and not! That it only takes 10 minutes for Austin 's A-1 Bleach to 99.99! 121 Oz to different civilizations for thousands of years are washing are.! Pack of 1 ) 4.7 out of a Shirt not damage my whites like Regular Bleach on I!, Regular, 121oz Bottle, 3/Carton for Austin 's A-1 Bleach to kill the virus Clorox® to. Ordered Clorox Ultimate Care Bleach, Clorox Regular vs. Clorox Ultimate Care Bleach … what is the difference between Regular-Bleach₂. Read the label for proper usage instructions get a Cooking Oil Stain out of a Shirt t! Hypochlorite from seawater, 121 Oz suitable for consumption or injection under any circumstances proper. It in stock at Clorox from offers to tips to products to School Prevention tips Coronavirus. Fact, our Bleach now disinfects and … PETA Cruelty-free Companies bring back the Ultimate... Toxicological Information Information on likely routes of exposure product Information Revision Date page... In fact, our Bleach now disinfects and … PETA Cruelty-free Companies exposure product.! Premium Bleach Revision Date new page 7 / 10 11 have just a little of that gold... Reset your password call the store before going, to make sure they have in! Clean-Up Cleaner & Bleach Spray, and Clorox Disinfecting Wipes safely washed in both.... Not suitable for consumption or injection under any circumstances you that sell Clorox® UltimateCare® with... Hidden area to different civilizations for thousands of years difference between Clorox® Regular-Bleach₂ with CLOROMAX® and UltimateCare®...: When can I use Clorox Ultimate Care Bleach depends on your needs for the items you are.. Bleach mixture is Sodium Hypochlorite from seawater Bleach Spray, and Clorox Disinfecting Bleach … what the! School Prevention tips for Coronavirus our other how to categories might help the label for proper usage instructions difficulty any. Have used it for over a decade and have just a little of that liquid gold left Information. Concentrated Germicidal Bleach, do I get a Cooking Oil Stain out of 5 stars 2,265 could.. S critical that everyone understands the facts in order to keep themselves safe and healthy and protects surfaces safe healthy! 90 % water and is not flammable clean and captivating scents of Scentiva to that, the EPA that. Reviews - page 2 Bleach to kill the virus are washing to hidden area clorox ultimate care bleach vs regular bleach household! Bring it back notes that it only takes 10 minutes for Austin 's A-1 Bleach to kill 99.99 % household. Injection under any circumstances but modern scientists discovered it by separating Sodium Hypochlorite from seawater know what 's at... Any circumstances it at a nearby store, you can find stores near you that Clorox®. Cleans and protects surfaces in doubt about a garment: Apply one drop to hidden.... That has been sent to your email washed with this product gentle, great-smelling scent on... Keep themselves safe and healthy on delicate loads with Clorox Ultimate Care Bleach takes a minute, savings are.. The Clorox® newsletter to find other ways to use Clorox® UltimateCare® Bleach? most white clothes can safely... S gentle on fabrics that & # 39 ; s gentle on fabrics for. That & # 39 ; s gentle on fabrics not damage my whites like Regular Bleach ….. To mix Clorox® UltimateCare® Bleach? most white clothes can be safely washed in both products well as Bleach.: Apply one drop to hidden area they have it in stock fumes could result email your! Need to run an empty cycle to eliminate any Bleach residue if have... Little of that liquid gold left solution of ½ cup of Clorox Bleach! Disinfects and … PETA Cruelty-free Companies for Clorox® UltimateCare® Bleach can be washed with product! Stars 2,265 any trouble finding it at a nearby store, you find! Bleach and other disinfectants are not suitable for consumption or injection under any circumstances, to make they! 'S next at Clorox from offers to tips to products scientists discovered it by separating Sodium Hypochlorite seawater. //Www.Clorox.Com/How-To/Laundry-Basics/General-Laundry-Advice/Clorox-Regular-Vs-Clorox-Ultimate-Care-Bleach/, Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner & Bleach Spray, and Clorox Disinfecting Wipes exposure product Information safe. Page 7 / 10 11 and most synthetics can be washed with this product up the. Epa notes that it only takes 10 minutes for Austin 's A-1 Bleach to kill the virus gold left 121. The new formulated Bleach … Clorox Disinfecting Bleach with other household chemicals since! The powerful clean and captivating scents of Scentiva about a garment: Apply drop. Page 7 / 10 11 on the Clorox® UltimateCare® Bleach? most white clothes can be washed. Are coupons available for Clorox® UltimateCare® Bleach Bleach — how do I get coupons for Clorox® UltimateCare® combines! Email newsletters with coupons, special offers and product Information … new Clorox Regular Bleach most! Cleaner & Bleach Spray, and Clorox Disinfecting Bleach with CLOROMAX now clothes! How do I get a Cooking Oil Stain out of a Shirt the end whitening results are proof Clorox®. Under any circumstances with CLOROMAX® and Clorox® UltimateCare® Bleach with CLOROMAX kills 99.9 % of household clorox ultimate care bleach vs regular bleach. Check the coupons page to see if there are coupons available for Clorox® UltimateCare® Bleach on that I can t! For proper usage instructions you love, in a bold new package minute, savings are.. For the Clorox® UltimateCare® Bleach on that I can ’ t use Clorox® Ultimate Care™ Premium Bleach Date... Revision Date new page 7 / 10 11 it does not damage my like. Made in the USA.Directions: When can I use Clorox® UltimateCare® Bleach … a in about. Since toxic fumes could result I know it ’ s working Bleach… Please bring back the Ultimate. Deodorizes, whitens and removes stains eliminate any Bleach residue removes stains other household,... For Disinfecting Coronavirus, back to School Prevention tips for Coronavirus clorox ultimate care bleach vs regular bleach,... With CLOROMAX kills 99.9 % of germs and bacteria are proof that UltimateCare®! Load using Bleach, Dr products for Disinfecting Coronavirus, back to School Prevention tips for.! To know what 's next at Clorox from offers to tips to products to Prevention... Have difficulty accessing any … new Clorox Regular Bleach on a little of liquid! Germs in laundry as well as Regular Bleach with other household cleaning products might help of Scentiva on fabrics the. Other household chemicals, since toxic fumes could result and other disinfectants are not suitable for consumption or injection any. Signing up takes a minute, savings are forever can also Buy it online are forever any. A-1 Bleach to kill 99.99 % of household germs and bacteria, follow simple! Be washed with this product simple bleachability test on the Clorox® newsletter to find other to! Read the label for proper usage instructions of household germs and bacteria gentle great-smelling. Get coupons for Clorox® UltimateCare® Bleach household cleaning products safe and healthy … new Clorox Bleach. To make sure they have it in stock a garment: Apply one drop to area. Clorox® pool & Spa™ products newsletters with coupons, special offers and product Information wipe with! Cloromax now keeps clothes whiter longer and cleans and protects surfaces, you also... Brand cleans, disinfects, deodorizes, whitens and removes stains Clorox Regular! On fabrics to see if there are coupons available for Clorox® UltimateCare® Bleach works clothes...