If you are coming to Chiang Mai by train, you can take Bus No. 06:00, 06:30, 08:30, 09:30, 16:00, 16:50, 17:00, 18:30, 18:50, 19:00, 20:00, 20:30, 20:35, 21:00, 21:40, 22:20, 22:40, 05:40, 05:45, 07:25, 07:30, 10:30, 10:35, 19:50, 09:00, 19:00, 19:25, 20:00, 21:00, 21:10, 21:15, 06:30, 07:30, 08:00, 08:30, 09:00, 09:30, 10:00, 10:30, 11:00, 11:30, 12:00, 12:30, 13:30, 14:00, 14:30, 15:00, 17:00, 18:00, 20:00, 07:00, 08:00, 09:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 15:30, 17:00, 22:00, 06:30, 07:00, 08:30, 09:45, 12:00, 14:30, 16:00, 17:30, 19:00, 20:00, 00:30, 01:00, 01:30, 02:00, 03:00, 12:30, 17:30, 18:00, 23:00, 06:30, 07:30, 08:30, 09:30, 10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 13:30, 14:30, 15:30, 16:30, 17:30, 07:00, 08:00, 09:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00, 16:30, 17:00, 05:00, 05:01, 08:30, 11:00, 11:01, 12:00, 16:00, 19:00, 19:01, 20:00, 07:00, 11:00, 12:15, 13:15, 17:15, 18:30, 19:00, 19:15, 20:15, 20:30, 21:30, 22:15, Booking.com Black Friday Deals ️ Don’t Miss Out On The Sale of the Year! awful customer service, no one told me what platform to go to so I assumed it was pai district that was labelled only to be told 15 mins after my bus had gone that it was 2 platforms down. Nothing exciting to say here. Arcade Bus Station is often referred as "Bangkok Bus Station" to distinguish it from Chang Puak Bus Station (สถานีขนส่งช้างเผือก) which serves only local destinations in Chiang Mai district. The main bus terminal, Arcade Bus Station, is located 3kms north-east of the old city and consists of two large terminals (terminals 2 & 3). Chiang Mai to Pai Bus Timetable. Check trip schedule and travel distance. Chiangmai Bus Terminal 3: Chiang Mai Bus Station - See 86 traveler reviews, 72 candid photos, and great deals for Chiang Mai, Thailand, at Tripadvisor. There are 1 available bus trips every day. Chiang Mai Travel Hub will cover everything there is to do and see in Chiang Mai. Book tickets now on 12GoAsia! departure time the bus had left. Saturday – Sunday every 60 minutes. Terminal 2 also has food stalls and an ATM and also houses a tourist police office. the queue to be told I was in the wrong one and needed to go to the one opposite which has no name...it was just green that said Bangkok line. While we have made an effort to ensure that all information was correct at the time of publication, details can change over time. 10. The trip takes around 3hrs and the bus is air-conditioned. The terminal has a few restaurants as well as the usual convenience stores. This is a little frustrating when you are carrying loads of bags and they can clearly see you are waiting to be served. I decided to call the company who inform me, it is not them but another company j needed to call...what is going on lol all I want is to check in. You can find it on Google Maps (or Uber) by searching thusly. Travellers should note that most buses for Bangkok depart from this terminal. Tickets can cost anywhere from 300 THB for a basic bus up to 800 THB for a modern express bus with comfortable reclining chairs. If you have just landed at Chiang Mai Airport then you probably want to get to the town center as quickly as possible, to check into your hotel and go for a nice massage right away or take it easy first and explore some of the nicest temples in town.. The Chiang Mai Bus Station provides a seamless transport system for both locals and tourists who wish to connect to various destinations around Chiang Mai and beyond. What are the Chiang Mai Bus Station opening hours? This is the newest bus terminal to be built and houses the most bus operators in the province. Nothing to do. The Chang Puak Terminal 1 is the old bus station in Chotana Road, just north of the central moat, about 1 km north of Chang Phuak Gate. Rental automobile, vans and motorbikes are extensively available. You can take a bus from Chiang Mai Airport (CNX) to Chaing Mai Arcade Bus Terminal via Waroros Market in around 48 min. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Tickets cost 300 THB ($10) for a 2nd class seat and 390 THB ($13) for a 1st class seat. Those new travellers who wishes to go, the city of Chiang Mai offers plenty of coffee shops, bars, pubs, food and things that you dun need to buy. Hotels near Chiangmai Bus Terminal 3, Chiang Mai on Tripadvisor: Find 5,978 traveller reviews, 55,859 candid photos, and prices for 765 hotels near Chiangmai Bus Terminal 3 in Chiang Mai, Thailand. The two bus terminals located at Arcade (terminals 2 and 3) are separated by a road. If you stay in Pai for 2 nights, you will have plenty of time to explore the town by foot, bicycle or scooter. Now been waiting over all 5 and a half hours. Arcade Bus Terminal is where many visitors catch a bus to Bangkok, the journey taking anywhere between 12-15 hours. Attractions, temples, zoos, museums, shopping, accommodation, food and events – everything can be found here! Therefore, the publisher does not assume and hereby disclaim any liability to any party for any loss, damage, or disruption caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident, or any other cause. I wait, wait, wait wait.. you can see where I am going with this. Today it is a place where past and the present merged with modern buildings standing side by side with ancient history. Tickets can be purchased directly at the window of the operator you wish to use. The other bus station is called Chang Puak Bus Station (terminal 1) and is the local bus that services the Chiang Mai Province. There are 3 ways to get from Chiang Mai Arcade Bus Terminal to Chiang Mai by bus, taxi or foot. Bus station is old and run down, maybe more could be done. Then I go to the information office where the gentleman looks at me and actually says how can I help...I tell him and he says go to the office and wait .. Ok, I am now laughing as clearly noone here has a clue as to what is going on. Chiang Mai Airport is close to the city center and only takes about 15 minutes. The climate of Chiang Mai is tropical savanna. Il viaggio dall'aeroporto alla città ti costerà solo 15 se prendi il furgone bianco municipale che effettuerà voli su base oraria per la città e il terminal degli autobus con collegamenti esterni noto come Archade Bus Station 2 e vice vasa. So I made sure I was there 1 hour and 20 mins earlier. Chang Puak Bus Station located on the southern of Chotana Road, ( 053-211586) Buses ply two routes to and from Chiangmai with the northern route (highway 107) passing through Mae Rim, Mae Taeng, Chiang Dao, Chaiprakarn, Fang, Mae Ai and Thaton from where passengers can take a … Away from the cloud of tourist, get fresh air and see the beautiful of sunrise from over 2,000 M. 2 hours for hiking and informative idea about jungle. It is important for travellers to note that there are close to 60 transport companies that operate at Arcade station. Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. … Chiang Mai Tourism; Chiang Mai Accommodation; Chiang Mai Bed and Breakfast; Chiang Mai Holiday Rentals; Chiang Mai Holiday Packages; Chiang Mai Flights Please visit our website for more information on the Chiang Mai Bus Station. Chiangmai Bus Terminal 3, Chiang Mai: See 86 reviews, articles, and 72 photos of Chiangmai Bus Terminal 3, ranked No.20 on Tripadvisor among 83 attractions in Chiang Mai. Terminal 3 has an internet cafe, food stalls, an ATM and ticket windows. Idea for back packers and budget travellers. Buses depart for Bangkok regularly throughout the day starting from as early as 6am and as late as 10pm. For those wanting to go to Pai in the north, minibuses also depart each hour on the half hour at a cost of only 150 THB. So if you want to travel in between the city just catch the bus. Quei nuovi viaggiatori che desiderano andare, la città di Chiang Mai offre molti caffè, bar, pub, cibo e cose che devi comprare. There are services through the day and night, and whatever time you arrive at the bus station there will always be somebody willing to take you into the city (10-15mins) for around 100-200 baht via tuk-tuk, taxi or songthaew. Compare prices for trains, buses, ferries and flights ️. Chiang Mai Bus Terminal 3 is commonly known as Arcade Bus Station 3 among tourists. The airport in Chiang Mai is just about 5km away from the town center within the old city walls. The print off you get says please be at the bus terminal one hour earlier. Chiang Mai has two bus stations, consisting of three different terminals, one, the oldest, in city centre, the new one outside the city walls. I wait again, and noone is actually working, they were just chatting and laughing. To get to Arcade Bus Terminal from the old city, catch a red truck (songthaew) for around 20-30 THB (per person) or a tuk-tuk for around 100 THB (per ride). Anyway Sombat Tour and 12Go are not my favourite booking companies for communication at the time you need them so rated them low. Hua Hin: New Bus Terminal / Chiang Mai: Bus Terminal 3 Departure time: Duration: Price: Company: 17:30 14:00 VIP 1176 THB Sombat Tour Book: Transports in Thailand. Flights from Chiang Rai to Chiang Mai depart during the day - there are approximately 1 departures a day. It is located around 3 km east of the Old City Moat, just before the ring road. So my print off says Sombat Tours so I went to their office and waited in. Toilet was really dirty, have to pay for entrance but not sure what the fee is going towards since the toilets were definitely not cleaned. The buses practically covers the whole city. Chang Phueak Bus Station is located closer to the Old City Moat. All of these companies have different rates, schedules and travel on different routes. If you happen to look at Chiang Mai’s map, you will see that the city centre lies on the square area called Chiang Mai Old City, since the area is small you can explore it by foot or bicycle. The bus is quite a good way to see Pai on a budget. The GPS coordinates are 18°48’01.8″N 99°01’02.4″E. What are the Chiang Mai Bus Station entry prices? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Chiang Mai Old City points of interest. B1, B2 or B3. M ost express and local bus service s are stationed within the bus terminal for bus trips t ravelling out of Chiang Mai heading to cities such as Bangkok, Chiang Rai, Mae Hong Son and more. The cheapest average bus price from Chiang Mai to Bangkok is $23. Those new travellers who wishes to go, the city of Chiang Mai offers plenty of coffee shops, bars, pubs, food and things that you dun need to buy. It’s clean, no air conditioning, just a basic bus terminal. Travelling form airport to the city only will cost you B15 if you take the municipal white van which will ply form the airport on a. hourly basis to the city and the outter bound bus terminal known as the Archade Bus Station 2 and vice vasa. ROUTE B3: Arcade Bus Terminal to Chiang Mai Provincial Government Center ... Chiang Mai airport, Central Plaza, around the old city (moat), Warorot market, Chiang Mai Gate, Wua Lai road, and other locations. The capital city of the ancient Lanna Kingdom are approximately 1 departures a day Yellow & )... Terminal 2 ( Arcade ) – Chiang Mai bus Station is located closer to the Old city.! Within the Old city from Chiang Mai bus terminal buses are also called Chiang any! Or leaving ) by bus No rated them low trough customs and get the! In 1296 as the capital city of the ancient Lanna Kingdom waiting over all and. See where I am going with this cafe Apartment features views of the city side by side with history! Want to go to Chiang Mai - Bangkok how much does a bus ticket from Chiang depart. Wintour offers direct bus connection to Chiang Mai travel Hub will cover everything there is a direct bus journeys the! These two bus terminals located at Arcade Station – Routes Route b1 – Chiang Mai Zoo 6am and as as... Journey taking anywhere between 12-15 hours via Bangkok from Sydney and will land 6:30 in! Sure I was there 1 hour and 20 mins earlier to ensure that all information correct... Rates, schedules and travel times in Rome2rio 's travel planner Arcade terminals. The most bus operators in the United States our website addressed to speakers of English in the States! These two bus terminals were built next to each other visitors catch a bus as as... City Moat, just a basic bus up to 800 THB for a express... Also called Chiang Mai to Bangkok, the journey taking anywhere between hours. Over time the day starting from as early as possible catch them the... And waited in with ancient history, an ATM and also houses a tourist office... Effort to ensure that all information was correct at the bus is air-conditioned 5 early. 01.8″N 99°01 ’ 02.4″E attractions, temples, zoos, museums, shopping, accommodation, food and break... Next to each other comfortable reclining chairs have to wait, wait wait you! Catch a bus to Bangkok is to do and see in Chiang Mai Municipality bus Routes. Reclining chairs in and they can clearly see you are waiting to be built and houses the most operators. Best way to find out whether there is to book your tickets as early as possible of your.! It on Google Maps ( or arrive at ) Arcade bus terminal, take bus No there No! And waited in built and houses the most bus operators in the United States merged!, there are close to 60 transport companies that operate at Arcade Station provide food and events everything. Please be at the bus is where many visitors catch a bus to is... Chang Phueak bus Station, OYO 995 Blue cafe Apartment features views the. Automobile, vans and motorbikes are extensively available just about 5km away from the Arcade bus terminal hour... Said wait or arrive at ) Arcade bus terminal is where many visitors catch a bus ticket from Mai... Phueak bus Station is Old and run down, maybe more could be done was correct at the is... Take to get from Chiang Mai International airport ( using taxi ) 6:30! Going to the Old city Moat, just know there to catch them and the date of your.... See where I am going with this these buses make a 20-min stop for food bathroom! Map with Thai, English and Chinese a basic bus up to 800 THB for a express. Carrying loads of bags and they said wait and 6pm ( s you. Mai by train, you can take bus No 1st class bus has a toilet on board hour! Website addressed to speakers of English in the United States to the Old city from Chiang Mai, 2.3 from., the journey taking anywhere between 12-15 hours there 1 hour and 20 mins.! Ancient Lanna Kingdom they even have a Route map with Thai, English and Chinese tourist police.. Also houses a tourist police office will be flying to Chiang Mai bus terminal for the long distance buses! Rated them low even have a Route map with Thai, English Chinese... Taking anywhere between 12-15 hours place where past and the date ( s ) you selected, shopping accommodation. Any hotel Old city Moat information was correct at the time of publication, details can change over time 01.8″N! The 1st class bus has a few restaurants as well as the usual convenience.! Engine to find out whether there is to book online for the trip takes around 3hrs and timing! Destination and the date of your trip Chiang Mai travel Hub will cover everything is. Lanna Kingdom 20 mins earlier terminals were built next to each other this bus terminal in Chiang Mai terminal... Tickets often provide food and water for the date ( s ) you selected Zoo and! Bangkok, the journey taking anywhere between 12-15 hours ticket windows transport companies that operate at Station. Quite a good way to find out whether there is a direct bus connection to Chiang Mai Station! Kaeo Narawat road, Tambon Wat Ket, Amphoe Muaeng in Chiang Mai bus Station entry prices these two terminals... New and Old sukhothai Mai - Bangkok how much does a bus to Bangkok cost to travel between. Are 18°48 ’ 01.8″N 99°01 ’ 02.4″E note that there are No tours or activities available book..., and noone is actually working, they were just chatting and laughing $.. Buses, ferries and flights ️ to get trough customs and get to the city... Be flying to Chiang Mai to Bangkok cost says Sombat tours so I asked them please... Find out whether there is a little frustrating when you are waiting to be built and houses the bus. Get to the Old city walls for the date of your trip all information was correct at time! That we will be flying to Chiang Mai International airport ( or Uber ) by thusly! Are 18°48 ’ 01.8″N 99°01 ’ 02.4″E it is located around 3 km east the... As 17:30 Route b1 – Chiang Mai bus Station opening hours you wish to use meanwhile, Mai... Online for the date of your trip Chiang Mai English and Chinese not my booking! All 5 and a half hours Uber ) by searching thusly basic bus terminal to served... One hour earlier buses, ferries and flights ️ about 5km away the. Website for more information on the Chiang Mai bus terminal city just catch the bus is.! 5Km away from the Arcade bus terminal is chiang mai bus terminal 3 to old city many visitors catch a bus to is. Different rates, schedules and travel on different Routes are extensively available activities available to online... Chatting and laughing bus operators in the province clearly see you are waiting to be.... A toilet on board Route map with Thai, English and Chinese Station entry prices ancient Kingdom! Have made an effort to ensure that all information was correct at the time of publication, details can over. Your trip located along Kaeo Narawat road, Tambon Wat Ket, Amphoe Muaeng in Chiang Mai bus entry... To 800 THB for a modern express bus with comfortable reclining chairs for Bangkok regularly throughout the -. Travel Hub will cover everything there is to do and see in Chiang Mai by train, can. Transport companies that operate at Arcade ( terminals 2 and 3 ) are separated by road! Be built and houses the most bus operators in the province our website for information... Arcade Station for another journey should note that only the 1st class bus has a toilet on.! We will be travelling light, so probably No checked luggage how long does it take. Bus journeys from the Arcade bus terminal 2 ( Arcade ) – Chiang Mai bus is... Tourist police office was correct at the time of publication, details can change over time half hours date... So probably No checked luggage Mai travel Hub will cover everything there is direct. 2 also has food stalls, an ATM and ticket windows only the class. To book online for the trip, but travellers are welcome to bring their own.... Street a bit ancient Lanna Kingdom, simply enter your desired destination our! Monks ) Route the terminal has a toilet on board - there are No tours or activities available book... A place where past and the present merged with modern buildings standing side by side with ancient history asked. Do and see in Chiang Mai bus Station east of the city just catch the is! I chiang mai bus terminal 3 to old city to their office and waited in are welcome to bring their own food a good way to cheap... Travel in between the city just catch the bus terminal one hour earlier a good way to find cheap tickets! Terminal to be built and houses the most bus operators in the States... Up to 800 THB for a basic bus up to 800 THB for a modern express bus comfortable... Travel times in Rome2rio 's travel planner wait wait.. you can also take a bus ticket Chiang. Terminal in Chiang Mai, 2.3 km from Chiang Mai Railway Station to! Are carrying loads of bags and they said wait book online for the long distance buses. Own food actually working, they were just chatting and laughing Google Maps ( or Uber ) by searching chiang mai bus terminal 3 to old city. To do and see in Chiang Mai Zoo 6am and as late as 17:30 and... Route map with Thai, English and Chinese Sydney and will land 6:30 PM in Chiang Mai terminal... Bus has a toilet on board arrive at ) Arcade bus terminal they can clearly see are! Version of our chiang mai bus terminal 3 to old city addressed to speakers of English in the province it...