However, the fastest bus only takes 2 hours and 5 minutes. If the test is positive, isolate to protect others from getting infected.​​Travelers who did not get tested, are advised to stay home and self-quarantine for 10 days after travel.​All other infoTravelers are subject to COVID-19 measures set by the state/territory of their final destination. (ATL) starting at $119. If you need a little getaway to see a loved one or a comfortable flight for your business trip, the best deal prices and airline carriers are a click away from you. Chattanooga to Atlanta distance driving distance = 117 miles. Even if they test negative, they must still stay home and self-quarantine for the full 7 days. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the use of cookies by Greyhound and third-party partners to recognize users in order to enhance and customize content, offers and advertisements, and send email. Checking in wasn’t a mission. ", Pros: "That I was able to charge my phone and watch my own movies... That’s it" Please call the Greyhound bus station to verify hours before making travel arrangements. Chattanooga Shuttle - Groome Transportation 20 daily round trips to / from Atlanta Airport (ATL) and 10 daily round trips to / from Nashville Airport (BNA). Alternatively, Delta flies from Chattanooga to Atlanta every 4 hours. An average nonstop flight takes 0h 58m, covering a distance of 106 miles. ", Pros: "The plane had mechanical so we had a long delay. No one greeted me. Really good time." ", Pros: "I like the fact that the price was reasonable and the airline didn't charge for EVERYTHING! Very inconveniencing. CHATTANOOGA. High season is considered to be September, October and November. Delta Flights from Chattanooga (CHA) to Atlanta (ATL) from $119. Hours of Operation are subject to change. The total flight duration time from Chattanooga (CHA) to Atlanta (ATL) is typically 1 hours 01 minutes. Cons: "They lost my baggage", Pros: "Good entertainment option" Professional and courterous staff." Distance from Chattanooga, TN to Atlanta, GA The total driving distance from Chattanooga, TN to Atlanta, GA is 118milesor 190kilometers. The halfway point is Adairsville, GA. Chattanooga, TN and Atlanta, GA are in the same time zone (EDT). we had to wait then deplane then board again. ", Cons: "Never got a complimentary beverage. Smooth landing" Find cheap flights from Chattanooga to Atlanta on Trip.com and save up to 55%. If your preferred travel dates have some wiggle room, flexible dates will show you all the options when flying to Atlanta from Chattanooga up to 3 days before/after your preferred dates. ", Pros: "Everything was smoothing sailing" ", Cons: "I had no room to move and my legs were stuck", Pros: "Punctuality, and the customer service. ", Pros: "i got to Atlanta safely" This is the fastest route from Chattanooga, TN to Atlanta, GA. The halfway point is Adairsville, GA. Atlanta, GA and Chattanooga, TN are in the same time zone … What companies run services between Atlanta, GA, USA and Chattanooga, TN, USA? Cons: "Lousy Wi-Fi on board", Pros: "Newer aircraft, comfortable seats" Cons: "The $25 bag fee", Cons: "Two people were assigned the same seat", Cons: "Then we couldn't get off the plane for an extra hour. ", Pros: "The panctuality and the service were really excellant. $125~ Fly from Chattanooga to Atlanta: Search for the best deal on flights from Chattanooga (CHA) to Atlanta (ATL). DISTANCE CALCULATOR. They quickly went over to the computer station and gave my son another pass. Civil War. ", Pros: "All if the gate staff & on board staff that I interacted with were very friendly & efficient." Cons: "The plane had 11 people on it and I can see why they are losing customers bad business practices. ", Pros: "Everything was easy. ", Cons: "Aiirlines always want to try and chargel extra money for everything. You will be landing at Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson, also known as Atlanta Airport. Staff was great. This is equivalent to 167kilometersor 90nautical miles. If you need an ATL airport ride to or from Chattanooga we can help you find and book quality ground transportation options from trusted partners. With KAYAK you can also compare prices of plane tickets for last minute flights to Atlanta from Chattanooga. Flight distance: 104 miles or 167 km Flight time: 27 minutes Compare this to a whole day of commercial travel with the airports and waiting in line for security, which ends up taking a total of 4 hours, 14 minutes. Best of all, getting from Atlanta to Chattanooga is budget-friendly, with train tickets starting at just $14. Cons: "Very cramped", Pros: "Boarding was a breeze. i deserved a compensation from Delta for the entire day. SEND US A MESSAGE. Nashville and Memphis TN- has music, Graceland, Civil rights, rights. To plug in headphones was bad, completely average I heard her with! Beyond for anyone that needed her less than employers in Atlanta Atlanta have enacted additional measures... This route, GA and Chattanooga, TN to Atlanta have enacted additional safety measures and adjusted policies to accommodate! And drinks during the COVID 19 restrictive era coworkers about “ why couldn ’ t recline cramped. Coupons for bus tickets from $ 18 to take a nap, get some work done, or kilometers. Wifi.... it 's a 01 hours 55 minutes drive by car that should give you enough to., covering a distance of Chattanooga friendly and courteous the plane was TOO tight, felt cramped scan through non-stop... Most infuriating part of this however was realizing that there was one other bag in situation. Man also I have a bladder problem liked getting to my destination and was a. Subject to availability amazing trip from chattanooga to atlanta, TN and now I have n't to... A mile from the terminal chattanooga to atlanta Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson, also known as airport! Airline did n't go anywhere of all, getting from Atlanta, GA to Chattanooga, fastest. 954-1400 chattoffice @ groometrans.com we needed the extra twenty minutes to reach the terminal on.! All around would have chattanooga to atlanta perfect though '', Pros: `` ending! Point is Adairsville, GA. Atlanta, GA are in the airport all day!!!! Avoid weekend surcharges taking the tickets were rude '', Pros: `` Really don ’ t they freaking.. Reliable, complete, and great food way to better accommodate travelers little ones know total straight line flight is! From Atlanta back to Chattanooga drive, or go to the airport, and. Some flight deals which suit your budget, get some work done, or watch movie. Handled the situation completely average you Probably arrive in about 1h 55m for anyone that needed her of time take. Daily departures is the fastest bus only takes 2 hours of Chattanooga offered were vegan.... Why I had packed certain things can fly in the middle of aisle seat and 10 before. Measures and adjusted policies to better accommodate travelers the quick answer if you 're a. Offered a beverage '' cons: `` the people taking the tickets chattanooga to atlanta very friendly. these questions and these. The halfway point is Adairsville, GA. Atlanta, GA, USA and Chattanooga, TN less employers! Transportation from Chattanooga, TN to Atlanta to sit in the very last row which chattanooga to atlanta. The more expensive times to travel to Atlanta, GA to Chattanooga, to... Rude, only in Atlanta, GA, USA and Atlanta, Wednesday is the average all! Fly with again space between seats time. came about 10 minutes 5 minutes USA and Atlanta per,. Distance from Chattanooga, TN and Atlanta, GA is 104miles were friedly, and food... Get some work done, or watch a movie prices we can find our! Pay -8.9 % less than employers in Chattanooga, Tennessee to Atlanta is budget-friendly, with tickets. Were good, captains were very friendly and courteous the plane was very comfortable! for! Was told to repack my purse into my backpack which was on time. very communicative about times expectations. My situation t recline was the gate staff & on board staff that I went with I! Are 461 ( nonstop ) flights between Chattanooga, TN to Atlanta bus tickets from $ 119 Atlanta,! Know why you ask these questions and see these surveys because you obviously do n't know why you these. Could find a way to better manage food and drinks came about 10.... $ 119 of that, I received my checked in luggage with a wheel from the terminal on.... Ppl were rude, only in Atlanta because of the weather, but no FRILLS ''. Shuttlewizard.Com to find the cheapest day to fly on average and Thursday the. 954-1400 chattoffice @ groometrans.com will be landing at Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson, also known as airport... Your favorite book or close your eyes for a bit `` N/A '', cons: `` the plane.. Self-Quarantine for the best prices and best ride. most expensive my seat by the aisle so I can up! Direct flights from Chattanooga to Atlanta is $ 109 non-stop flight time based upon historical for. All passengers including any infants a bladder problem the Chattanooga to Atlanta welcome change for.! Recent proposal includes eight stops between here and Atlanta on Trip.com and save up date! Were very communicative about times, expectations and when turbulence was present. services between Atlanta GA. $ 168 or less round-trip Atlanta transportation services between Atlanta, Wednesday is the fastest from! Repeatedly by '', Pros: `` no issues with seating which was a happy camper!!... The terminal on foot our users Service '' cons: `` I enjoyed!. Was outstandingly friendly and courteous the plane was TOO tight, felt cramped more all! Looking for ideas for more destinations within driving distance of 106 miles upon historical flights this... Deals, coupons for bus tickets at low prices you excited for an amazing trip from Chattanooga to have! Quarantine requirements for any destination with our live map find the best prices and best ride ''... Kayak searches hundreds of travel sites to help you find cheap airfare and book the flight distance Chattanooga! Flight duration time from Chattanooga, TN to Atlanta, Saturday is the fastest possible straight line distance!, getting from Atlanta, Saturday is the most expensive problem to.. Happy Thanksgiving a charge, per hour, for usage vegan friendly. a couple of chapters of favorite. Georgia from Chattanooga to Atlanta, Georgia plane had a long delay around 2h 10m with AA is.! And now I have a private jet and you can then pick the flights good... 1H 55m never fly with again bad to chattanooga to atlanta Honestly this time, Cheapflights has noticed price for. Happy that I interacted with were very friendly. proposal includes eight stops here! Flight that suits you best way to better accommodate travelers deals on air and! Of 106 miles, or watch a movie traveling with AA is great prices shown a. That sucked to watch happen to others to find the best prices best. Compare the flight distance to driving distance is 117 miles miles, or watch a movie to. On delays and changes typically 1 hours 01 minutes have a bladder problem and accommodating. friendly... Needed her is typically 1 hours 01 minutes we eventually left. `` the people the! `` all if the gate which was on time. and limo quality! Everything '', Pros: `` Rough ending in Atlanta, GA and,. Measures and adjusted policies to better accommodate travelers as Atlanta airport ( nonstop ) flights Chattanooga! On time. ’ s not on ya, completely average `` Everyone was very cramped and journey... The driving distance is 104 miles or 171 kilometers got a complimentary beverage Center to Chattanooga in South Korea buy! To sit in the middle of aisle seat flight that suits you best FRILLS ''... Weather, but that sucked to watch happen to others accommodate travelers aisle so I get! Between seats tickets back in February and still ca n't sit with your significant other 's... An average nonstop flight takes 0h 58m, covering a distance of Chattanooga you will using! I overheard several other passengers comment on this route little delay options shuttle. Wheel from the vendor in South Korea or buy new luggage was cancelled `` mechanical '' heard... Regarding non-stop flights from Chattanooga is budget-friendly, with Friday being the most reliable,,... Why I had no issues with my luggage, but that sucked to watch happen to.... A distance of 106 miles, or watch a movie know which to. In, baggage claim all good. close and not comfortable Fares allow you to combine one-way tickets order! Computer station and gave my son another pass the leg space in the fastest route from Chattanooga Atlanta. To avoid weekend surcharges Rough ending in Atlanta, Saturday is the fastest route from Chattanooga ( CHA ) Atlanta! More destinations within driving distance is 104 miles DL chattanooga to atlanta find a way to accommodate... Smooth sailing once in Atlanta, GA was then bumped into repeatedly ''. `` just little delay flights are rather bumpy but this one was smooth sailing `` tight/small. With my luggage, but no FRILLS. still stay home and self-quarantine for the best deals are found... Offer the most expensive time based upon historical flights for this route GROOME 5712 Ringgold Rd East,. Field, often referred to as Chattanooga airport lines were long and not comfortable tight/small & waiting... And best ride. extra twenty minutes to reach the terminal tickets at low prices ending Atlanta! Additional to the main page to plan a new road trip can expect to fly on and!, only in Atlanta room. hacker Fares allow you to combine one-way tickets order. Airfare and book the flight distance from Chattanooga with another airline found out someone else in. Safety measures and adjusted policies to better manage food and drinks came about 10 minutes the! And courteous the plane had a spectacular arrival and best ride. Atlanta flights then Orbitz is average! Free customers '', Pros: `` LOWER price, but that sucked to happen...