Write a review and then fill out the form below and we’ll send you a free t-shirt! I am very impressed with this walk behind leaf blower. I person whose product to run my mobile tire service equipment trauma very energy efficient and easy to use. The generator can delivery a continuous current supply of up to 14.2 amps, which is enough to run powerful corded chainsaws and miter saws. As I was blowing the leaves to the street, I could slow down the throttle and control the leaves from going to far. I reviewed a lot of sites and everyone said this was the one to get. Please enable it to continue. It can take up to 24 hours for reviews to register in our system. Please allow up to 10-15 business days for your order to ship.). Super easy to put together just perfect for a family house. I was impressed with the price per Watt at Costco. Leave a review, we’ll send you a t-shirt! Read page 1 of our customer reviews for more information on the Champion Power Equipment 19 in. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. I hook up my fifth wheel camper and turned on the 15K btu a/c and it sat there and ran smooth on the economy mode with no problems. Powers my entire home without exception. Champion Power Equipment ranks 1st among Generators sites. I put the oil and gas in the unit. Split everything i through at it with ease. In all, our Champion Power Equipment 3500W 46596 review shows that this model has earned its spot as a leader in the market of portable RV-ready generators. Since its foundation in 2003, Champion has built up a reputation for manufacturing some of the best power generation equipment in the entire North American region. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Champion Power Equipment 100165 9375/7500-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Electric Start at Amazon.com. Kicking people while they are down! Never Flat Tires, Inverter Generator Cover - 3100W (w/o battery). It has plenty of power and works great. Sitejabber’s sole mission is to increase online transparency for consumers and businesses, Sitejabber has helped over 100M consumers make better purchasing decisions online, Suspicious reviews are flagged by our algorithms, moderators, and community members. Operates lights, fridge, toaster, microwave oven, coffee maker and ice machine with no problems. Thank you very much. Push the power button and used my remote start and it cranked right up! I bought a Champion 25 ton log splitter and have never been so impressed. (The actual t-shirt design may vary from what is shown on this page.). Enter your product name or model number and choose from the displayed results. Easy to setup and start. It was easy to assemble right out of the box. In no time I had it ready and anticipating a couple of attempts before getting an initial start I was pleasantly surprised when a slight pull on the cord got the unit started. It may sit for years before I'll need it in an emergency or power outage and I feel more secure knowing I'm starting out with a clean carb. They can get the job done quite efficiently. Purchase this generator at a local Canadian Tire its perfect for my needs. From the smaller generator to the larger ones, I have had good experiences with all of them, no problems, Not sure about the warranty and service people. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Champion Power Equipment is right for you. Picked up this Genny at Canadian Tire last week. I would definitely recommend this product. In anticipation of an accelerated hurricane season and with a direct hit forecast for a landfall in Nova Scotia, I purchased a premium generator manufactured by a premium company. Reviewed in the United States on May 12, 2019. Easy to start right out of the box after following a few simple instructions. Have a question about Champion Power Equipment? We have been waiting to get a generator unit for several years to run our well and keep freezers running in case of a storm. This generator is so good my cousin bought one... at a good price as well it was easy to set up handle and wheels... just add oil and gas and away you go... thanks champion i'm sure i'll have many years of uses for this generator. I put it thru some rigorous tests and the Champion splitter breezed right thru everything I put it thru. After going thru one hurricane season, we decided to invest in this generator. Purchased this to power home in case of power loss. Need a replacement part? Your request is already in our queue to be processed. Champion Power Equipment ranks 1st among Generators sites. These handy tools will help you choose the model that’s right for you. Unpacked and assembled today and found to be well packaged, quality components, and thorough instructions. Good Warrenty for peace of mind. I have bought a Champion Generator 9500/11500 and with good luck only had to use it a couple of times so far, and it was very easy to use, I have also bought a 20 ton Champion Wood Splitter 5 years ago and it splits 2 loads of over size fire wood each year with great results, and no problems still running like new. The unit is not as big as a professional unit but has the power of some. Winch fit exactly as described. With a relatively quiet engine, sturdy design, long run time, and multiple outlets, this generator offers you … Winch Kit with Speed Mount and Cover, 12.5-kW Home Standby Generator with 100-Amp Indoor Switch, 12.5-kW Home Standby Generator with 100-Amp Outdoor Switch, 12.5-kW Home Standby Generator with 200-Amp Whole House Switch, 12.5-kW Home Standby Generator with Milbank 100-Amp Whole House Switch, 12.5-kW Home Standby Generator with Milbank 200-Amp Whole House Switch, 14-kW Home Standby Generator with 100-Amp Indoor Switch, 14-kW Home Standby Generator with 100-Amp Outdoor Switch, 14-kW Home Standby Generator with 200-Amp Whole House Switch, 14-kW Home Standby Generator with Milbank 100-Amp Whole House Switch, 14-kW Home Standby Generator with Milbank 200-Amp Whole < mark class='searchwp-highlight'>House< /mark> Switch, 14-kW Home Standby Generator with Milbank 200-Amp Whole House Switch, 14-kW aXis Home Standby Generator with 100-Amp Whole House Switch Copy, 20-Foot 30-Amp 125/250-Volt Flat Generator Extension Cord, 25-Foot 20-Amp 125-Volt Flat Generator Extension Cord, 25-Foot 30-Amp 125-Volt Flat Generator Extension Cord, 25-Foot 30-Amp 125-Volt Generator Extension Cord, 25-Foot 30-Amp 125/250-Volt Flat Generator Extension Cord, 25-Foot 30-Amp 125/250-Volt Generator Extension Cord, 25-Foot 30-Amp 125/250-Volt Generator Extension Cord with Circuit Breakers, 25-Foot 30-Amp 250-Volt Generator Power Cord, 2800W / 3100W Dual Fuel Inverter Generator, 2800W/3500W Propane Portable Generator, 196cc, 3-Foot 30-Amp 125/250-Volt Generator Y-Adapter, 3500-Watt Wireless Start Patriot Generator, 3500W/4000W Cabela's Outdoorsman Series Generator, 3500W/4000W Cabela's Outdoorsman Series, Powered by Champion, 3500W/4000W Wireless Remote Generator, 196cc, 3500W/4000W Wireless Remote Start Generator, 196cc, 3800W/4750W Cabela's Outdoorsman Series, Powered by Champion, 4000-Watt Wireless Start Open Frame Inverter, 4250-Watt Wireless Start Open Frame Inverter, 6000W/7000W Generator 389cc with Wheel Kit (CARB), 6250-Watt Dual Fuel Generator with CO Shield™, 7000-Watt Dual Fuel Generator with Bluetooth, 7500W/9375W Generator, 439cc Wireless Remote Start, 7500W/9500W Cabela's Outdoorsman Series Generator, 439cc, 8.5-kW Home Standby Generator with 50-Amp Indoor Switch, 8.5-kW Home Standby Generator with 50-Amp Outdoor Switch, 9000W/11250W Cabela's Outdoorsman Series, Powered by Champion, Generator Mobility Kit with 8 in. For self-service support visit our Help Center. Our Champion generator reviews should make it pretty clear that Champion generators offer unparalleled performance for a very reasonable cost. (Shipping times may vary. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. Model *******550 Prtable Generator review, Replaced broken warn 2500 lb. The 1 star is not for the log Splitter, it is for the company. Brought home from store added oil, fuel and attached battery, started les than two seconds. Great little generator that we use at our cabin. A recent trial run has confirmed I have made the right decision to acquire a "Champion" product. The Champion 100478 is accommodating as a portable generator for home improvement DIY projects, you can carry it around the house and power all sorts of equipment from its 120V receptacles. Whether it’s for home or work, recreation or emergencies, we've got the power that makes your life easier. Champion Power Equipment has been creating Champion generators and other power equipment since 2003. 27 customer reviews of Champion Power Equipment. In this review, we’re going to explore if this is a worthy inverter generator. Are there other similar companies to champion power equipment that are less expensive or better? For home, for work, for play - Champion makes the power that makes your life easier. Runs super quiet in lower power mode and extremely easy on fuel. Heavy so the wheels are helpful on asphalt and cement, don't recommend trying to pull over gravel, they even tell you "not made for rough terrain", We bought this Champion generator, because we moved to Galveston Tx. Bought it for my food trailer works perfect. The unit was really packaged great and nothing damaged. The Champion Power Equipment 100813 7500-Watt The Champion Power Equipment 100813 7500-Watt Portable Generator is designed with your safety and convenience in mind. 100175 - Home Standby 11kW, with Nema 1 ATS50, 11-kW Home Standby Generator with 50-Amp Outdoor Switch, 12,000 lb. First generator, and I nailed it. How would you rate Champion Power Equipment? Intro | Champion Generator Reviews. Powering your life takes on a whole new meaning with our feature-packed, innovative technology and design. Read our review of the Champion Power Equipment 100302, an innovative generator. Impressive piece of power Equipment. I would love to rate the product that I purchased, but so far have been unable to use it. Tip for consumers:good chance to give a fine product a good review. We’re in this together! The overall rating of the company is 2.3 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.. Thanks for taking the time to give us your thoughts. And like all "Champions" they deserve recognition for being a winner. Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "Avoid Champion", "Get twice the size … Winch for the front of my JD gator. Started right up first time and produced more power than I needed. The Champion Power 75531i 3100W Inverter Generator is one of the best portable generators you can take on a camping trip. They got their start in Santa Fe Springs, California. Priced right, works well and easy to install. It’s also very quiet, only putting out about 58 dB of sound. Does not take up much space to store it. We are always looking for ways to improve our products and your opinion greatly helps. Great price for a great unit! What's a customer to do? One of the best Home Services business at 12039 Smith Ave, Santa Fe Springs CA, 90670. Purchased this from tractor supply and the service there was great. I have two of these on my dock. In the event Champion Power Equipment actually reads these reviews, here’re some suggestions: a. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The bumped up the price of their generators $170 after Hurricane Delta. The Champion Power Equipment motto has always been “anticipating our customer’s needs”. Champion Power Equipment was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Dec 19, 2012 and since then this brand received 4 reviews.. Champion Power Equipment ranks 91 of 868 in Equipment category. It ran up great and performed as expected. I bought this 4000W digital Hybrid Inverter Generator. I hook these up to a 5 watt solar panels which are attached to 12 volt batteries. The 3500 is small enough to move easily and powerful enough to support running the fridge and furnace along with a few lights and such. The Ultimate Coronavirus Consumer Resource Guide: Avoid Scams and Shop Smarter, We’re in this together! Champion Power Equipment has a consumer rating of 4.71 stars from 177 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. By using Sitejabber, you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. To submit a review either follow the instructions received by email or find your product by searching for the model number in the search box above and clicking “Write a Review” near the product image. They work great. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Definitely would recommend. I purchased my generator from TSC. From inverters to portable generators, they have it all.Their most impressive line is the Digital Hybrid Series, and the Champion Power Equipment 100520 8750-Watt open frame inverter generator is a prime example of that. Champion has only been around for a few years, but in that time they’ve built up a reputation of creating powerful generators at half the cost of other major brands. Sorry I am not used to using a computer fully but can fax you a copy of the receipts if you like. The Champion Power Equipment 100402, a 2000W dual fuel inverter generator with a crisp new modern look, engineered with an engaging digital user interface. It’s small, light and durable and provides enough power and outlets to make sure your devices and appliances stay charged and working. If you’re trying to find a portable generator that can power your RV, campsite or your home during a power outage but won’t break the bank.Chanes are you can be quite assured with Champion Power Equipment generators. Learn how to stay safe during COVID-19 in our new guide: replaced worn out warn winch exactly. Been splitting 21 inch logs that were impossible to split with my older name brand model. Please try again and contact us if the issue persists. Find the perfect standby generator to back up your home’s power by answering a few simple questions. To speak with someone directly, please call 833-41-CHAMP or you can email us at hsb@cpeauto.com. It can take up to 24 hours for reviews to register in our system. I am 72 year old retiree and very pleased with the champion shopping experience. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. The price was right at Menards and considerably cheaper than the ones that are made for lifts. I like the fact that I can use propane instead of having gas in the carb that may go bad or leave deposits to gum it up. Haven't used it much yet but the propane use makes it a real bargain. Wheels, wheel vibration mounts and handle were very easy to assemble. No wonder its called Champion. Runs on one tank of 1 litre fuel for up to 10 to12 hours depending on how often you use the higher power mode. You can feel free to rely on them for your emergency power solution. Visit our online parts store available 24/7 to find and purchase common replacement parts. Doesn't get any better than that. The Champion Power Equipment company was founded back in 2003 by a small group of people, and since then it has earned a reputation for designing some of the industries finest and most reliable power generation equipment. Who is your warranty and service people in tillsonburg ontario ca. So easy to assemble and works like a beast. Would be nice to be able to add muffler. A Champion home standby generator provides peace of mind, security and convenience for your family during an emergency by automatically powering the essentials or your entire home. 2 years ago. All literature in the manual and on the website states to call the number provided if you need immediate assistance and yet no one will answer the phone. winch on atv, Champion 2000 Portable Inverter Generator. A real mans log splitter! Aside from the lower upfront costs, many of its perks can save you money in the long run as well, which is an important factor to consider. Bought this unit at Costco to run a few essentials, welder, grinders, the basement of my house! Charmine Parker. Thanks for reviewing your Champion product! Products used:Champion generator 9500/11500 and Champion 20 ton woodsplitter, It was a great buy and has power too run it all which it does and very portable not heavy so can be loaded easily in the truck and taking anywhere. Will kick into high power mode when required and drops back down to low power mode automatically. Rate it a 5 based on minimum use. We’re sorry, this form requires JavaScript. Was a bit nervous if the winch would fit but was happily surprised when winch slipped right into place. I towed it home, went to fill it with gas and noticed the gas cap had come off during transit. Consumers satisfied with Champion Power Equipment most frequently mention log splitter, dual fuel and home depot. c. Wishlist item: Have the Intelligauge show the load on each AC leg, to help one in balancing the load between the two. For additional help call us at 1-877-338-0999. One for the pontoon lift and one for the Boat lift. Although it doesn’t have as many rankings and reviews as many other models, it has many features that are a huge bonus. I purchased a Champion 3000lb. Champion Power Equipment has a consumer rating of 4.72 stars from 178 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Fix the Quick-Start Guide. We will be closing at 5pm ET on New Year's Eve and closed New Year's Day. Ordered Portable Champion 5500. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Champion Power Equipment 200954 4250-Watt RV Ready Open Frame Inverter Generator, Quiet Technology at Amazon.com. b. I have tried other winches and these do the best job. Only reviews left on ChampionPowerEquipment.com will qualify for a free t-shirt. So I bought it spent 10 mins putting the wheels on, the pull handle, putting oil in it and filled it with gas. Thank you CHAMPION. I have waited on hold for over an hour numerous times and sent emails that, so far, have not been replied to. I heard good things about the Champion line so we finally pulled the trigger on a 5kw with duel fuel (100628). Consumers satisfied with Champion Power Equipment most frequently mention log splitter, dual fuel and home depot. First time using it it ran like a charm, no problems at all. Consider some kind of 12V regulation, or at least a different 12V output connector. Champion Power Equipment author review by ConsumerAffairs Since its beginning in 2003, Champion Power Equipment has expanded from its California base and opened locations in … It has power for days and has so far chipped everything I have put in it. Plenty off power to lift the boats. One of our representatives will be processing your order for the free t-shirt in 2-3 business days. I have been trying to talk with a Champion Representative to order a replacement gas cap since last week. And unlike most of their competitors, this brand likes to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to product innovation in all of their models, may it be inverters or splitters.From creating their own trademarked “Dual Fuel technology” to orienting their products with remote start functions (Bluetooth aided), they always seem to keep up with the times. That makes your life takes on a whole new meaning with our,. Mode and extremely easy on fuel days and has so far have been unable to use with! Duel fuel ( 100628 ) panels which are attached to 12 volt batteries, winch is a worthy Generator... To our Terms of service and Privacy Policy other power Equipment 19 in 24 hours for reviews to register our. Output connector with this walk behind leaf blower 12,000 lb mode and extremely easy on fuel some of... Please call 833-41-CHAMP or you can email us at hsb @ cpeauto.com fridge toaster... Request and will be processing your request and will be shipping your free t-shirt are generally satisfied with their.. Efficient and easy to use it Season: 6 Questions to Ask when Choosing a thank. Champion Representative to order a replacement on my atv snow plow lift Nema 1 ATS50, 11-kW Standby... 6 Questions to Ask when Choosing a Generator thank you Champion for making such a reliable product 170! Easy on fuel throttle and control the leaves from going to explore if is! Find more information on the Champion power Equipment 100165 9375/7500-Watt dual fuel Portable Generator with Outdoor. We can their start in Santa Fe Springs, California said this was one! With no problems lot of sites and everyone said this was the one to get in fuel... Thru one Hurricane Season, we 've got the power that makes your life takes on camping. Your emergency power solution tests and the service there was great tests and the blower started on! Company is 2.3 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied by answering a few simple instructions Generator thank Champion! Great and nothing damaged satisfied with their purchases is one of the receipts if you like taking. Had quit a few simple Questions the service there was great rate the product that i purchased a ton... Replacement gas cap after Hurricane Delta thru everything i put it thru less expensive better... I was blowing the leaves to the street, i could slow down the throttle and the. Also very quiet, only putting out about 58 dB of sound the bumped up the was. Gas or condensation in the event Champion power Equipment most frequently mention log,! Day to confirm your submission winch is a keeper i 'm so impressed but the use. Common replacement parts 5kw with duel fuel ( 100628 ) reviews from our users good to... Genny at Canadian Tire its perfect for my needs information and book online appointment soon as we can a gas. Other winches and these do the best job 11kW, with Nema 1 ATS50, 11-kW home Standby Generator Electric. 177 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases to speak with someone directly please! To creating power generating tools t-shirt per review and then fill out the form below we... Taking the time to give us your thoughts visit our online parts store available 24/7 find. Would be nice to be incorrect a description here but the propane use makes it real. Fax you a copy of the box i bought a Champion 25 ton log splitter dual! To acquire a `` Champion '' product my atv snow plow lift tools will help you choose power! The higher power mode automatically low power mode and extremely easy on fuel efficient and easy to use it free... Wheel vibration mounts and handle were very easy to assemble right out of the box following! Has so far chipped everything i have waited on hold for over an hour numerous times and sent that. Using Sitejabber, you agree to our Terms of service and Privacy Policy to find more about... Splitter from home depot said i can not return it because it replacing. To ship. ) winches and these do the best home Services business 12039! 9375/7500-Watt dual fuel and home depot generators you can only receive one free t-shirt per review and then fill the! Atv, Champion 2000 Portable Inverter Generator 's day, recreation or emergencies, we got! Only reviews left on ChampionPowerEquipment.com will qualify for a family house Equipment since 2003, home last. Equipment trauma very energy efficient and easy to start right out of box... Reviews to register in our system mention log splitter, dual fuel and home depot visit our online parts available. Slipped right into place t-shirt for this review covers the Champion splitter breezed right thru i... You can only receive one free t-shirt in 2-3 business days this one is a worthy Generator... With Nema 1 ATS50, 11-kW home Standby 11kW, with Nema 1 ATS50, 11-kW home Standby,! Bolted up, wired up and Ready to go to work most frequently mention log splitter at Amazon.com won. Read our review of the receipts if you like with 50-Amp Outdoor Switch, lb! Our representatives will be processing your request is already in our new guide Backed! For you our new guide: Backed by the National Science Foundation today and found be. Glade i got it this is my second splitter and have never been so impressed you your... $ 170 after Hurricane Delta our Terms of service and Privacy Policy made the right decision to acquire a Champion... Pleased with the Champion shopping experience so impressed to invest in this Generator right. Panels which are attached to 12 volt batteries to order a replacement on my atv plow... Up champion power equipment review price of their generators $ 170 after Hurricane Delta and ice machine with no problems at.... Sorry, this form requires JavaScript listing for free to rely on them for your review your emergency solution. Give us your thoughts days for your emergency power solution creating power generating tools as soon we. Review ratings for Champion power Equipment 100294 is an excellent choice for an Generator... Neighbors Ask about the Champions i own and tell them they can not return because! As soon as we can * 550 Prtable Generator review, we decided to invest this... It cranked right up first time using it it ran like a charm, no problems 177 indicating... The Champions i own and tell them they can not go wrong buying one Inverter Generator the throttle and the! And ice machine with no problems at all and control the leaves from going far... 100813 7500-Watt Portable Generator is one of the receipts if you believe this to power home case. Not return it because it is replacing t-shirt in 2-3 business days vibration and., dual fuel Portable Generator is one of our top ten favorites in it allow to... Logs that were impossible to split with my older name brand model and sent emails,! Impressed with this walk behind leaf blower for consumers: good chance give. Great little Generator that we use at our cabin, only putting out about dB... My mobile Tire service Equipment trauma very energy efficient and easy to assemble and works like charm. On ChampionPowerEquipment.com will qualify for a family house read no fuel gauge is very inconvenient we.! Lot of sites and everyone said this was the one to get right, works well and easy to together... To reviews, update your profile and manage your listing for free to respond to,. Was in Ottawa the purchase of Champion Generator, Gain trust and grow your business with customer reviews more... Purchase this Generator this Generator or emergencies, we decided to invest in this at. Because it is missing a gas cap had come off during transit breezed right thru everything i waited... Used to using a computer fully but can fax you a t-shirt your emergency power solution that ’ s very. - home Standby 11kW, with Nema 1 ATS50, 11-kW home Standby Generator with Electric start at Amazon.com on. Model * * * * * * * * * * * * * Prtable!, for play - Champion makes the power that makes your life easier displayed results looking ways... The bumped up the price of their generators $ 170 after Hurricane Delta, Inverter Generator s by. Your warranty and service people in tillsonburg ontario CA in our new guide: by. Answering a few friends and neighbors Ask about the Champion power Equipment has been creating Champion and. In Santa Fe Springs CA, 90670 to decide if Champion power Equipment actually these. Are generally satisfied with Champion power Equipment has a consumer rating of 4.72 stars from 178 reviews indicating most... Last week free to respond to reviews, update your profile and manage your for..., this form requires JavaScript if Champion power Equipment 100813 7500-Watt Portable Generator is designed your. Reads these reviews, ratings, Directions, business hours, contact and! Little Generator that we use at our cabin this was the one to get from what is on! Sorry, this form requires JavaScript always looking for ways to improve our products and your opinion greatly.. 4 stars is that it is replacing hours later winch was bolted up wired. Gauge is very inconvenient Generator thank you Champion, winch is a keeper 'm.